"Why him?"

By thtbitch0417

In which Zetiriya, the eldest daughter of Tonowari and Ronal, isn't interested in boys like her sister. She i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Introduction

2.6K 30 4
By thtbitch0417

This is just info and a photo for an idea of what Zetiriya looks like you can skip if you want:)

SRory she looks a little older than neteyam. Imagine she's a little younger.:)

Name: Zetiriya/Ze'Ze

Age:15

Tribal role: Next leader/ Young warrior/ teacher

Skills: Fighting,weapon use,connection with eywa

Hobbies: hunting, riding llu, and playing w wildlife

Traits: Kind, strong, fierce, and calm

Zetiriya was always a joyful and optimistic child, she loved playing with her sister Tsireya and bullying her brother Ao'nung. Everything changed when she turned 14, her mother became strict and started training her to become the next leader. Her training became more intense once she turned 15, she also became a teacher to the younger kids. Life was stressful enough and then the talk of picking a mate was introduced. Zetiriya hated an arranged mate, no one caught her attention so her parents decided to wait till her 16th birthday to pick her mate. That was until the sully family came and neteyam took her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4K 55
Tìyawn and Aonung team up to get Lo'ak and Tsireya to stop have feelings for each other, but only end up falling for each other.
109K 2.6K 33
Neteyam is the son of Jake and Neytiri. Rayena is the daughter of Pantoran and the brother of Rotxo. Rayena is seen as the daughter of the Tonowari...
155K 3.1K 17
female oc X Ao'nung Liyanin can't help but notice a boy by the name Ao'nung, though she brushes these feelings off she still can't deny how she real...
2.3K 21 14
A metkayina girl fell in love with the eldest sully, Neteyam. But little did she know he was stuck on someone else while that someone else had moved...