Rooming with Chase

By book_bitch07

I run out of the shower and crash into somebody making us both fall to the floor. What is it with me and cras... More

~PREFACE~
~CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
~PROLOGUE~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~
~CHAPTER 57~
~CHAPTER 58~
~CHAPTER 59~
~CHAPTER 60~
~EPILOGUE~
Next Book!!

~CHAPTER 49~

4.3K 126 46
By book_bitch07

*•*•*•Don't make eye contact.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Hey." I say and there was a silence before he sighs and sniffles.

"Hey princess."

"Hey."

"You kind of already said that." He says and I hear some footsteps and a door shutting. There was a long silence and then he spoke. "What happened Maddie?" Ouch. He hadn't called me Maddie in ages.

"I miss us." I sigh and I can feel him nodding.

"Was there ever an 'us'?" double ouch.

"I like to believe that there could've been."

"Did you call me just to tell me that there could've been an 'us', or was there anything else?"

"I miss us. I miss you. I miss everything." I wipe away my tears and sniffle.

"I bet you do." He says and I sigh

"Don't you?"

"Of course I do. But I left so I didn't have to see you and have my heart broken every time I did."

"Chase come on the Minnesota Holiday Light Display's wait for no one. And neither does my friend Michelle, she's working there this week and is getting us a good deal." I heard a woman who I'm guessing is his sister say.

"Coming."

"Uncle Chase!!" I hear another voice say. And a chuckle from Chase. I miss his laugh. I miss everything.

"Look I have to go." He says and hangs up. I'm left here with my phone to my ear and new information. He's in Minnesota. I drop my phone on that bed and walk out of the room heading straight to Cole and Lucas' room. I knock on the door until Cole opens the door.

"What's up?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Where is he?"

"What?"

"Chase. Where is he?"

"He said no to tell you." Cole says going into his room and sitting on his bed going back to studying. I follow him into his room shutting the door behind me and I sit in front of him and close his books making his attention go to me.

"Look I know he's in Minnesota I just need to know where."

"I'm afraid I can't tell you."

"God. Come on."

"He left for a reason Maddie."

"Fine." I say and open his books again and leave. I'm just gonna have to find out myself. Shit that sounded evil. I mean I'm gonna find him in a not so creepy and stalky way.

I go to my dorm and get my laptop searching the Minnesota Holiday Light Display. Minnesota state fairgrounds. Flacon Heights? Fuck yes. I don't want to be a pessimist but if things don't go my way I can stay with my aunt. Aunt Carol?  Not that bitch I mean aunt Pamela, my father's sister. Why didn't Sebastian go with her when his parents died? Because my dear uncle had chosen my father due to the fact that one, he was a father and two, Sebastian and I had always been inseparable, so it worked out well.

I grab a bag and pack light. If things don't turn out my way then I can just come back really quickly. I grabbed my jacket, my keys and my phone with its charger and left. I went down the stairs and directly to the parking lot. I put in some direction into the GPS and I started to drive.

...

The next day and eight o'clock

I made it to Minnesota rather quickly. I may have been stepping on the gas a little.

I stopped at a random neighborhood and got out of my car walking to a house and knocking on the door. An old lady answers the door and I smile. So I'm lost sue me.

"Excuse me I'm a bit lost and I just need to find the Holiday Light Display."

"Oh well sweetheart you take two left's a right and go straight you should be blinded by it as soon as you get there."

"Thank you so much." I got in my car and started driving towards the light. As soon as I get there I get out and walk to the ticket booth. "Hey. I'm looking for Michelle?"

A woman with light brown hair and blue eyes turns around and smiles.

"That's me." She says and I nod. "What can I help you with?"

"I'm looking for Oakley Hudson. I'm afraid that I don't know her address and I seriously need to talk to her brother."

How did you know that he was with Oakley?

Let's just say that I can tell she's his favorite sister. At least I know I look up most to my older brother.

"She lives over on Cherry Oak Gardens. You go in and take one left two rights and a left again and her's is the third house on the right."

"You don't know how much I appreciate this. Thank you." I say and walk back to my car when it starts snowing. But like heavy snow.

I start my drive towards Oakley's house and when I get there I get scared. You've got this. I was outside a good twenty minutes before I got out of my car and as I was walking up their driveway I slipped. Great way to start Maddie.

"Maddie?" I hear Chase say after a door opened.

"That's me."

"What are you? How did you? Huh?" He walks over to me and stops at least two feet away.

"Hey." I say standing up and finding my balance.

"How did you know where I was?" he crosses his arms and I look around as I say the next words.

"Mild stalking?"

"Be serious?"

"I am. I heard voices on our last call and I figured it was your sister." I sigh. "Then when I asked Cole in which part of Minnesota you were, I just looked for the light thingy I overheard when we were talking. And I packed my bags and came here. And I got lost in a random neighborhood and the old lady was so nice and told me where I had to go. And I went over to the lights and asked Michelle where Oakley lives. Beautiful house by the way. And well I drove here and I stayed in my car for twenty minutes before I had the balls to get out. And well I slipped and I hit my elbow and you opened the door and said my name and well here we are." I rant and his eyes go wide.

"You seriously staked me."

"Mildly stalked you"

"You still stalked."

"Well I told you I missed you didn't I."

"Yeah you did."

"You left."

"You didn't hold me back."

"I didn't know I was supposed to. I later realized it. I've gone three days without you Chase Andrew Hudson, and those three days have been hell. Now I know three days aren't a lot but to me they were an eternity. I realized I didn't want to spend eternity without you or without Keanu Reeves, but that's not the point. The point is that I was wrong. I still am and I will be for the rest of my life for what I did. I shouldn't have lied."

"Lied about what?"

"About loving you."

"Why did you."

"Because of stupid fucking nightmare. One where you died, and I ended up lonely, because everybody I love leaves me or dies and that's just the cruelty of my life."

"You are so stupid." I take a step back.

"What?"

"You heard me. You are stupid."

"If this is your way of flirting I don't know if I like it."

"No, no. You Maddison Alexandra McKenna are stupid for not knowing that there are people that love you that you love back that haven't left you and haven't died."

"What?"

"Do you love Natasha? Do you love Sebastian? Do you love your friends? You love them Maddie. And they love you. Have they died? Or have they left you? Because last I knew they haven't and I wouldn't have if you hadn't pushed me away. Maddie I love you so much it physically hurts. I mean I love you so much that I watched Twilight with you. I hate that movie."

"How dare you."

"I'm not coughing up a blood or in need of an organ transplant anytime soon. I'm not dying and I am sure as hell not leaving. I love you too damn much. You know when you told me that you didn't love me, my whole world crumbled and I didn't know what I was going to do. So I just decided that I would give you your space. I didn't expect you to tell me that you loved me right then and there but it did hurt when you said that you wish you had never met me. I fell apart. And I had to leave and I hope you understand that. And I-" I walk towards him and kiss him shutting him up.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. I smile and continue kissing him.

"Eww." I heard two voices from the front door say and Chase chuckles turning around. They smile and run back inside giggling.

"I love you." I say and he nods.

"I love you too." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Can we go inside I'm freezing."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because your sister most probably hates me."

"Girl no she doesn't. But maybe don't make eye contact with her."

"Chase." I whine and he laughs dragging me closer to the house.

"I'm kidding. Just don't make eye contact for too long."

"That doesn't help."

"I'll protect you from her murderous glare."

"Fine." I say and my phone begins to ring. I grab it and it says Lucas. I answer it and as soon as I do I hear a bunch of voices screaming at me. I think Chase heard them too because he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Where are you?!" That one was Lizzie.

"Minnesota?"

"Fuck Maddie. How?" May asks.

"With a lot of gasoline and determination."

"Not funny. Imagine our surprise when we enter your room this afternoon and you weren't there. We looked everywhere for you and nothing. Until we finally decided to actually call you and now here we are." Lucas says and I sigh.

"Did you at least find Chase?" Cole asks and I push the phone towards Chase telling him to talk.

"Hey." Chase says into my phone and May screams.

"Yes!!"

"Maddie we'll leave you two to catch up, but call us tomorrow." Lizzie says and I nod "Goodbye love."

"Bye." I say and put my phone in my pocket.

"Ready to meet my sister?"

"Yes." I say and he opens the door. When we walk in there are two adorable kids in the living room playing with some toy. Chase keeps dragging me through the house until we reach the kitchen where there was a woman and a man about five years older than us.

"Oak?"

"Yeah Chase?" The woman looks up from the paper she was reading and when she sees me she has a straight face on.

"This is Maddie. Maddie this is my sister Oakley."

"Hi." I say shyly scared to say anything else.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you Maddie."

"Same here." I say and Chase chuckles. He bends down to my ear level.

"You know princess she doesn't bite." He says and I shake my head.

"Are you staying Maddie?" she asks and I shake my head.

"That's really not up to me." I say and look at Chase.

"She's staying." He says and I smile.

"Okay then. Come on I'll show you where you'll be staying." She says and we start walking and Chase drops my hand telling me that he would be up in a second. Oakley takes me to a beautiful room that has some of Chase's stuff in a chair that's in the room. She looks around and shuts the door.

"I didn't love seeing my brother down in the dumps. Even if it was only three days. He was heartbroken and sad, and he deserves the world. I want to know that you can give him the world and not take it away from him. I need to know that you won't break his heart."

"I can't promise anything but I will say that I love him with my whole heart and I will try with all my power to not do that again, because I not only broke his heart but I broke mine in the process for being so fucking stupid."

"Good that's all I wanted to know. Welcome. I hope that everything turns out okay between the two of you."

"I hope so too. Those three days were hell."

"Yeah for him too." We heard a knock on the door and Oakley opened it.

"Is it okay to come in?"

"Yeah. I was just leaving." Oakley says and leaves closing the door.

"So what'd you two talk about?" he says leading me to his bed and sitting me on his lap.

"Oh nothing. Just about how you were sad and how I won't do it again." I run my hands through his hair. "I missed you."

"I missed you." He gives me a peck on the lips and I smile.

"I missed our cuddle sessions." I say laying my head on his shoulder as he rubs my back.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I sigh and he stands up laying me on the bed and then proceeding to lay right behind me. I turn around and snuggle closer to his chest.

I always said that Miami was my home. That lost its touch after my father died. Then I was moved to another state all the way across the nation. I started calling that home too. I thought it was until home left. I realized that home has been by my side making me smile and laugh all this time. This guy is my home. This right here, laying in his arms while he whispers sweet nothings into my ear, this is home. I couldn't ask for anything better.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied kissing my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The End... Just kidding. We still have many to be seen I mean hello they haven't even gone home for Christmas. But damn why did it feel as if this would be a great ending, right? I mean... Nah, nah, I'm not that mean. Anyways how did everybody like it? It could use a bit of work, in my opinion but the fact that they are back together. I MEAN!! Okay, okay, I'll cut it short. What's everybody been up too these last two weeks? I wanna know. P.s. please ignore my horrible grammar.

If you enjoyed this chapter, pretty please, comment, vote and share. Each item sold separately, commenting, voting and sharing are all sold in different packets, but are greatly appreciated when bought together. Just a little humor to lighten your day.

I will hopefully see you all next Friday. I say this with all the love in my heart I will miss all of you for the next week. Adios. Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 379 6
Rogue had always been a silent kid. Always stuck to the... well, shadows (haa.. pun). He never thought he would make a friend, nonetheless a lover! B...
283K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
Fall First By e

Teen Fiction

107K 2.7K 13
Freshman at NYU Dylan Mann is living with her best friend Lily Turnbell. She just wants to go to college and get her degree in psychology practically...
1.3M 56.6K 33
Austin Portwalt Crazy ambitious billionare who loves making big deals. He loves money and wants more than what he has now. He loves his bachelor life...