๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

Autorstwa mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 Wiฤ™cej

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ
21| The betยฐ
22| Grabriella!ยฐ
23| Lady crushยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.ยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ

407 12 0
Autorstwa mamikevin69

Kenny strikes first, kick, punches, even more kicks. The boy threw more and more making Robby back up.

He was on defense, blocking every single one of the moves. Kenny swerved Robby's arm away and punched the older boy in the chest.

'Point!'

"Yeah!" Avery cheered, Terry was clapping besides her too. John exchanged look with Terry before calling a time out.

'Go to your sensei's'

Kenny came running over to Avery, embracing her. "You did great!"

"Keep putting him on defense," Terry spoke, Kenny gave him a nod.

The two did their handshake. (Insert Rogelio's and Micheal's handshake from Jane the Virgin.)

"Go get him tiger!" Avery looked up to see Robby with the most tense expression on his face.

"This isn't gonna go well"

'Ready?'

'And fight!'

Robby went straight ahead to kick Kenny in the jaw, luckily not breaking anything. 'Point!'

'On your marks'

Kenny seemed less confident now, Robby just had his scary looking face on that didn't even show emotion.

'Fight!'

Robby was throwing kicks and punches Kenny's way, the boy had no choice but to go on defense for a little, throwing back punches but he mostly was blocking.

Now Robby had thrown a really hard punch to the little boys chest. 'Point!'

There was no weakness today, no checking up on Kenny, no second thoughts. Robby went back to his side, pulling down his gi.

Kenny got up, more confidence gone.

'Fight!'

Robby stood waiting for Kenny to throw a punch, he threw one, Robby blocked and blocked.

Another one thrown, Kenny's back was turned so Robby pushed him away.

'No point, continue.'

They both had matching faces, Kenny went throwing multiple punches all of them blocked. His back was facing Robby again causing Robby to kick him in the lower back.

Kenny grabbed his lower back which was now in pain. He went running at Robby ready to fight but the teenager jumped up flipping then kicking Kenny straight in the nose.

'Winner!'

Kenny was now on the floor crying in pain, grabbing onto his nose. The ref checked if he was ok.

Kenny ignored and started running off to the bathroom. "Kenny—" He pushed past Avery not wanting to talk to anyone. 'Face me. Bow.'

'Go to your side.'

Robby started walking his way off the mat wanting to check Kenny. "Just let him cool off Robby, after what you did he's clearly not wanting to talk."

Avery pushed him back, the boy wasn't even paying attention to his girlfriend, just wondering if Kenny was ok.

Tory came up to them. "Robby, you ok?" He came back to reality.

"Yea." Robby walked away from the two girls. They looked at each other with concerned looks.

"Let them both cool off.." Avery sighed, turning her attention to the next match. 'Eli and Miguel'

°°°

'Gentleman takes your position's'

Miguel and Eli walk up on mat to their spots. Johnny yelled out "Let's go Diaz!" The two did a handshake then bowed to each other.

Facing the ref blah blah blah. 'Fight!'

It was intense fight, they almost kicked each other but both missed nearly.

Miguel them suddenly jumped up about to do a tornado kick. "Holy shit? Is he actually gonna do it?"

Avery's eyes started to water when she heard a loud crack and Miguel dropped down to the Mat. He started moaning in pain as Johnny and Eli took a place next to him.

Chills were sent down her spine when he yelled out. "SENSEI!"

Her lips started to quiver, is he ok? Is he gonna be ok? Did his back break again? So many questions were running through her mind.

They took him away for a medic search, Daryl came over and announced a 30 minute timer for Miguel to come back or forfeit the fight.

It was Robby's turn to go against Dimitri. The score was two-Zero.

Again a tense match, the skinny boy even almost got some points against Robby but ended up losing.

Gabi's POV:

Back to when Kenny ran off.

"Cobra Kai is so badass for the wrong reasons!" I stood up complaining when seeing Kenny run off.

"What the hell did Kreese say to Robby?" Turning my head to Mike my uncle he had his face in his hands.

It had me wondering too. Because Robby was going easy but not easy on Kenny till he talked to John Kreese.

"I don't know but I'm gonna check up on him.." I sighed, walking through the right space of people to get out into the middle of the bleachers.

"She's all grown up." I heard my dad say behind me. Rolling my eyes I want down the bleacher stairs.

Walking down the hall to the locker rooms I heard grunting. Then is stopped. Running in I saw Kenny talking to Robby and Anthony on the floor.

"What the hell!" I ran to Anthony side, getting Robby's and Kenny's attention.

"Gabi? Did you know anything about Kenny getting bullied?"

"No, I only figured out when Kenny picked a fight with Anthony one day and found him lying on books with a bruised eye!"

I stood up and looked down at Anthony who was holding his stomach. Then suddenly Kenny came down and grabbed him by his face.

"Get ready for High School next year because you're gonna be in a world of pain." Anthony was scared, getting pushed back down to the floor.

This wasn't the Kenny from the first day of school, Cobra Kai has gotten into his brain. "Anthony-"

"I'm fine just leave me alone.."

"Anthony—" Robby started again.

"I said just LEAVE me alone!" Anthony barged out the Locker room right behind Kenny.

Me and Robby looked at each other, I sighed. "I'll go talk to him." Walking out I heard Robby curse to himself.

"Anthony!" He then turned to face me, tears down his face. "I'm so sorry.. but you can't blame him for the shit you have done this year!"

"I know! I apologized but then he kept calling me LaPusso and I was tired of everyone calling me that!-"

"I'm nothing like my sister, nothing like my dad either. I just tried to fit in ok? I didn't know Zack was gonna do that Milk prank." I watched as more tears streamed down his face.

Just staring at him made me cry. Both of us had tears that were drying up in the California weather. "Anthony.."

Taking a step closer he didn't do anything so I did. Taking his face with both hands, pulling it closer to mine.

The gap was closed, I had kissed Anthony fucking LaRusso. "You don't have to be like anyone."

"Just be yo-" Anthony cut me off with another kiss, this time it lasted longer. Not like 1hour just 10 seconds.

"Be yourself LaRusso. You don't have to know Karate or be cool." He nodded, wiping away tears.

I started to wipe away mine too.

Without another word, I walked away leaving Anthony there with a small smile on his face.

Returning back to my seat, it was now the finals.

...

End of Avery's POV:

Miguel had 1 minute left to return back and keep Eagle Fang in the tournament.

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..!

'It seems Miguel Diaz will not be competing!' The crowd disappointed groans could be heard.

"Poor Miguel.." Avery mumbled,

'Up first, the boys fight! Good-luck to all our finalists." Daryl backed away dramatically waving around his arms.

"Good luck babe, you got this." Robby smiled, taking the kiss from his girlfriend. "Get out there Keene."

The teens turned around to see Terry was glaring at them. He nodded and went to his spot on the mat.

Robby's smile was gone. They bowed, getting into fighting positions.

'Fight!'

The match started, Robby kicked getting blocked and Eli sent the same kick, block. Robby went and threw multiple kinds punches at Eli.

Punching Eli in the stomach he earned a point. '1-0'

Robby jumped up proud of himself. "Let's go, baby!" Then Eli timed out, Robby rolled his eyes and went back.

Avery jumped up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He supported her with his hands grabbing on her legs.

"You did great! First point!" She started kissing him all over his face.

"I still need to do better though." He looked over the girls shoulder seeing Eli was walking back to the mat.

Robby placed down Avery with one more kiss, leaving her to go back and fight. (Cringed💪)

'Ready? And fight!'

Eli kicked, punches thrown multiple times making Robby go on defense. He almost tripped but got up.

Jumping he went to throw a kick and so did Eli, Robby kicked in the wrong spot because Eli moved out the way and put a kick to his shoulder.

Robby fell down to the floor.

'1-1'

'Ready? Fight!'

Eli threw an air kick, Robby caught his leg and dropped him to the floor going in to punch his chest but Eli reacted and rolled to the side jumping up.

Robby turned his body around and tried to kick. Getting blocked he quickly got up from the floor.

Kick, kick, punch, kick. Robby caught a kick that caused both to head down on the floor.

'No, point! Block. Continue.'

Time has been going by and yet no point. It's been going on for awhile, Robby's gi became loose.

Eli was tugging at it, hearing tear. With the grip on the gi and Robby now behind Eli's back he figured to turned him around his shoulder and punch.

When he went for it a buzzer went off.

'Back to your sides'

They reached their 3 minute timer limit, the winner of the match will be decided with the sudden-death overtime since 1935.

"Holy shit!"

The crowd went wild cheering, Robby was now coming over with his gi flapping around.

"You're showing him respect. This fight should be over by now." Terry complained, and it made Robby angry.

"Do you wanna fight him?" Terry went at him but got stopped with John's hand on his chest. "Your angry."

"Good. Use it." Robby nodded, walking off to his spot once again.

He was only a quarter on the mat before getting annoyed of his loose gi, pulling it off.

Avery's jaw dropped, if you were to look in the stand Gabi's was too.

"When did Robby get hot?" Gabi said, earning glares from her Tio and dad.

His broad shoulders, abs, back were so attractive. I mean it's nothing Avery hasn't seen, seeing much more of his clothes off. But anyways that not the point.

She looked over and Eli had taken off his top gi too. Idk if it was possible but her jaw dropped even more.

Robby threw his gi to his girlfriend, giving a wink. She held it, story laughed and took the top half of the hi and put it on the floor.

'Fight!'

Robby threw a kick, jumping up into the splits? Turning to jump kick Eli in the face but got blocked.

The crowd gasped, Eli was kneeled down Robby putting his foot and it and doing a backflip hoping to kick him.

Eli pulled back, recoiling back up.

Robby was now on one knee, looking up he saw Eli running at him. Jumping up wrapping his legs around Robby's shoulders, he got put down to the floor.

He grunted at the pressure, Robby's perspective got slowed down looking up and seeing Kenny yelling. That wasn't the shy kid he trained in the back of his backyard.

Then Eli kicked Robby in the shoulder pushing him off. It was back to square one now. Eli threw kicks.

Eli was physically tired, Robby was a little but both continued. Eli threw a front kick, Robby moved out the way and as his back was shown he elbowed it.

There was a menacing look on Robby's face, it scared Avery. Eli looked tired and was gasping for air.

"Come on!" Robby yelled.

Eli had now gotten Robby in between his legs, being the teen down and was quick to kick him in the stomach.

'Point! Winner!' The ref lifted up Eli's hand, Miyagi-Do ran up and congratulated him.

Robby on the other hand, punched the mat and fled off. Putting on his shoes and the top of his gi.

"Robby—" He started heading out towards the exit of the building.

Avery looked at Tory who nodded, she went and took after Robby.

"Robby." She pushed threw the doors able to catch up on him. "You all right?" The girl put up her hands to his face. "Yeah."

"Go back and cheer for Tory. She needs your support more than I do right now. I-I just need to.. clear my head."

She brought their foreheads together, taking deep breaths. "You did amazing out there, there's other more important things then some dumb karate trophy.

Robby let out a light, weak laugh. "And I think I found that important thing already." She smiled.

Pulling back they connected their lips, when they pulled back like an inch they could feel each others warm breath.

Robby went and ran a thumb against her bottom lip. "I love you."

"I love you too Robert." They kissed one more time, their lips were like meant for each other.

Pulling back once again, Robby turned around and left out the exit.

She sighed, wiping the tear that fell out her eye. The girl doesn't know why she was crying but didn't care.

Then the door behind her opened, looking at the person they were know as her father. "Hi dad."

"We need to talk."

A/n

2K+ words. 😸

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Theirs one last part for the tournament, I'm so tired and school starts on the second. I will try and pull together the last part so I can wrap up season 4.

- EP

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

115K 3.2K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
143K 3.8K 29
New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz
15.1K 428 21
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
12.5K 1K 62
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โthrough chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.โž miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...