Outer Banks Imagines

By 56a3dft

(BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED There is something about wattpad saying that if you don't update, they will delete you... More

Welcome!/Update schedule
Somebody else|Rafe Cameron
Devil doesn't bargin|John B
Y/e/c eye's, Y/c/h Hair|Rudy Pankow
If they wanna leave|Drew Starkey
Maybe you'd be happier|John B
If they wanna leave pt2|Drew Starkey
First Christmas in love|Rudy Pankow
Maybe you'd be happier pt 2|John B+JJ
A/n|(important)
I lost a friend| Drew Starkey
1k๐Ÿ˜จ
Let go pt2| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron
Maybe one day|Pope Heyward
2k!!!?
Please notice| Jonathan Davis
Love|JJ Maybank
Sickness|Rudy Pankow
3k!!!๐Ÿฅฒ
Sickness pt 2|Rudy Pankow
So what are we?| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt4| Rafe cameron
July| Rafe Cameron
7k!!!???๐Ÿคฏ(please read for update explanation)
Always be there| John B
Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt3 |John b+JJ
Something a little different๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ
We're never chosen first| Rafe Cameron

Let go|Rafe Cameron

1.6K 9 9
By 56a3dft

TW: Sad 💔(also a gun involved, no death tho)
I know I just did a Drew Starkey one but i got this idea soooo here you go.
I am trying to write a JJ one. And I'm sorry but this is angst, sorry I haven't had a Happy one of Rafe 😅
Also I'm trying a knew style of writing so let me know which one you like better.

Based off of this Video, so I'm giving credit to Kiespov
Takes place in season 2 episode 10
Also this isn't going to be exactly what happend in the show, so sorry about that.
------------------

You slowly opened you're eyes, squinting them from the light. 'Where am I?' You thought to yourself, as you slowly sat up. You were in a room, and the door was closed.

You got up and walked to the nearest window, only to see water....'No..no no no' you then rushed to the door trying to open it. It's locked. You started panicking and looking around the room to try and find a hair pin or something that could fit in the lock.

You're heart beat faster as you heard footsteps walk up to the door and stop. You started to try and opened the window before whoever was behind the door came in. You heard the person put the key in the door, making a clicking sound, before the door opened.

You turned around only to see Rafe.
You swallowed hard as you looked at him with wide eyes. "No....." you wispered, shaking you're head slightly. "Y/n..." he said in a calm but warning voice and walked closer to you.

You looked for an escape and realized the only way you could do that is if you made a run for it. 'Got nothin to lose' you said to you'reslef before running to the door. Right as you were about to make it out of the room, Rafe grabbed ahold of you're waist pulling you back and pushing you against the wall.

"I suggest you don't do that." He said in a lower tone. You quickly kicked him hard in the shin, hearing a grunt of pain from him as he let go of you. Then you ran out of the room as fast as you could.

Rafe quickly ran out of the room looking both ways to figure out wich way you went. And that was when he heard footsteps going down the metal stairs infront of him.

You and Rafe had been friends since you both were 15 years old. Before he cared about the whole Kook vs Pogue's thing. But he changed. He started to think that Pogue's were a bunch of low life's that didn't know anything.

He started to distance himself from you, and he acted like he didn't know you when he was around his friends. You knew his dad didn't like Pogue's either, and in all honesty you think that Ward told Rafe to stop hanging around you.

But even after he did that, you were still there for him....always trusted him. That changed quickly after you had found out he killed Peterkin. Rafe knew you didn't like violence, and no matter who it was you never thought anyone deserved death, or deserved to be hurt. You lost you're best friend, and the guy that you've liked ever since you became friends.

You ran through the basement of the ship, trying to find a place to hide.
You heard heavy footsteps come down the stars and stop at the bottom of them. You quickly hid behind machinery before Rafe could see you.

You saw him looking around the room before walking around looking for you. "Y/n!" He yelled out as he looked behind barrels and random boxes.
"Come on, let's talk about this." He said still looking around.

(Rafe's pov)

I looked around boxes trying to find Y/n. I was about to go upstairs when I heard something drop. I stoped in my tracks, and turned around. I then saw a flash of y/c/h go behind a machine.(idk the word for it-a/n)

I quietly walked up to the machine, making sure she wouldn't have a chance to run.

(Back to thrid person pov)

You're breathing was heavy as you leaned against the wall. You were about to walked around the machine and to the stairs, but Rafe stepped into view, infront of you. He put his hands infornt of him and walked closer to you. "Y/n...I need to talk to you but I can't do that if you keep running." He said looking at you.

You (again) quickly ran past him and headed for the stairs. But you weren't quick enough and Rafe picked you up by you're waist, turning you around and stepping infront of you. "Y/n please stop running!" He yelled, while blocking you from getting away.

"You're killer!" You yelled out as tears started to form in you're eyes. He then clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.
"I'm you're Best friend and I want to be able to talk to you before you go running off." He said opening his eyes and using his hands to gesture twards himself(like in the video-a/n)

You shook you're head as tears slowly went down you face. "Y/n-" "you...you killed someone Rafe." You said cuttiing him off. "I know I know what I did. I need you to let me explain." He said slowly and looked at the floor. He swallowed the lump in his throat before he continued talking.

"She...she was going to kill him. And i-i was just trying to do the right thing. Ok? Y/n you know me better than anyone else. I-i was doing the right thing and I need you to trust me ok? Im a proactive type of person Y/n. I wasnt going to stand there and let her kill him." He said as his breathing picked up. He still wouldn't look at you.

"I-im afraid of you." As soon as those words came out of you're mouth he looked up from the floor and at you, his eyes a bit wide in shock. He never wanted you to be afraid of him. He always wanted to make you feel safe.

"No....no you- don't ok? Don't do this! You...you know who I am and you know that you dont need to be afraid." Rafe said getting agitated.
He stepped closer to you and you immediately stepped away from him.
"Y/n." He said taking a deep breath trying to calm down.

You shook you're head no and kept backing away. He grabbed you're wrist tightly making you stop and stand infront of him. "You need to understand Y/n....I was doing the right thing!" He said as his voice got louder as he had begun to lose his temper.

"Hey, what are you doing down here." You both turned and saw Cleo. 'Thank goodness she's here' you thought to you'reslef. "Who's this. One of the stowaways?" Cleo asked while pointing to you. "No, she's not a stowaway. Could you actually take her to her room." Rafe said more as a demand than a question.

Little did he know you and Cleo knew eachtoher. "Yeah, I will. But what's in it for me?" Cleo asked. Suddenly an alarm went off and through the speakers the captain told everyone to meet in a room."Look I don't care what's in it for you. Just take her upstairs." Rafe said before leaving.

"Did he hurt you?" Cleo said as soon as Rafe was out of sight. "No." You responded, shaking you're head. "Good. Now let's go get this cross." She said leading you upstairs.

You guys finaly found Pope, in a crain(is that what it's called?-a/n) lifting the cross up. "Hey Y/n! Cleo! I need you guys to grab the rope and help me move this!" Pope yelled out pointing to the rope that was tied to the cross. You and Cleo imedeintly grabbed the rope and started to help.

"Hey!" A voice yelled out. You all looked over and saw a few people running to you guys. "We got company!" You yelled out to Pope.
A man went inside the crain with a gun in hand . As you and Cleo tried to hold the cross steady, you suddenly heard Pope shout out to both of you "Drop the rope!" "Are you sure!?" Cleo responded. "Yes! Drop the rope!" He yelled back. "Ok!" You and Cleo both said as you dropped the rope.

Suddenly someone ran past you both. Rafe. He grabbed the rope as the cross dragged him to the edge of the boat. The only thing keeping him from falling off of the boat are his feet that are pushed up against the ledge. Rafe then started fo yell at workers telling them to help him.

Cleo and Pope had already jumped in the water. But youre shirt got stuck on a sharp object, and it held you back.
You kept pulling at it trying hurry, and eventually you ripped a small part of you're shirt and escaped.

Right before you were about to jump you heard Rafe yell out. "Y/n!" You turned around and saw Rafe walking twards you. "Don't do this ok? Don't leave me. You're my best-" you quickly cut him off. "I don't recognize you... anymore." You said as tears formed in you're eyes. You then turned around and Jumped, landing in the water.

You quickly swam to the small escape boat, John B and Pope helping you get on while Kiara tried to get JJ to wake up. "You ok? What happend I thought you were right behind us?" Pope asked in concern. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just got heald up." You said rather quickly.

(Rafe's pov)

I walked up to a guy holding a gun. "Give me this." I said taking the Gun away from him. I took the safety off and walked to the edge of the boat. I pointed the gun at the small escape boat. As I was trying to get a good aim, I locked eyes with Y/n. She looked at me blankly as a tear went down her face. My eyes started to water I as looked at her.

I clenched my jaw, breathing heavily, putting the gun down and watching them escape.
I couldn't do it. And why couldn't I do it?
Because...

(A/n)

Hi! Thank you all for reading! I hope you had/or have a great day/night! Sorey it's been a bit, but I am going to try and post more! What did you think of the new writing style? Don't forget to request please! Remember you are loved, I am proud of you, and you're all beutiful!<3 sorey for spelling mistakes and misplaced words! Thank you all for over 300 reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 197 15
Y/n Routledge---the younger twin sister of John B. Routledge by 12 minutes---and JJ Maybank have been best friends since the third grade. Through thi...
369 0 41
an island full of secrets that looks so pretty from afar, but you set foot onto it and your faced with the reality. it holds the damaged, the broken...
1.2K 90 50
(P.S. This story is all over the place๐ŸคฃThis is my SECOND STORY i've written. but it's okie just roll with it ;) my other stories are a little better...
4.7K 108 30
โLai, you're really pushing your luck tonight.โž โLuck is for the weak, J. I prefer calculated risks.โž เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„ เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„เทด forget quadratic equ...