ENCHANTED HEARTS, klaus mikae...

By sinclxirewp

klaus mikaelson's only reason to come back to New Orleans was to find out who was plotting against him. There... More

๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ<๐Ÿ‘
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ—. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
QUICK A/N

๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ

3.6K 63 20
By sinclxirewp

(this is now the completely rewritten version of this chapter, this has a bit more plot in it and i recommend for everyone to take their time and read it.)

No risk, no story.

________________________________

A beautiful blonde with a shopping Problem was walking through the streets of New Orleans trying to find a dress. The lovely streets of the French quarter were full of people who seemed to be in a rush, just like always. The past three shops she had entered didn't have anything that matched her looks and personality, she had no dress and the masquerade ball was starting soon. She was giving up on her hopes of ever finding a dress she liked so she called her best male vampire friend who took his time answering.

________________________________

The biggest community of the quarter was now preparing the abattoir for the fancy-dress party. The newest king of the quarter was with his best man Thierry, preparing his suit when his old friend Niklaus Mikaelson entered the dressing room. When Marcel heard him he turned around with a smile on his lips, showing of his white teeth as he stepped off of the small platform to greet his old friend. The youngest vampire in the room was clearly annoyed by the interaction scoffed.

The immortal hybrid turned to the blonde headed vampire and falsely pouted. „Oh come on Thierry, you're still upset about that little toxic werewolf bite I gave you, I thought we were at bygones."

„I see you have him free rain of your compound now too." Thierry spat but tried not to make his voice sound so spiteful because he ignored Klaus and talked to Marcel.

After the Mikaelson heard the Vanchures words he turned towards him and began telling the true story about the compound. „Yes, well it seems as my family and I lived here, build it in fact."

Before an heated argument could occur between the two males, marcels phone rang.

He sighed, hesitant about answering or declining the phone call. The hybrids curiosity got the best of him as he tried to take a look at his phone but he didn't see anything other than the contact name.

"WALKING CORPSE"

„Who is calling you?" he asked, the name on the screen wasn't giving him any hints on who it was. „It's probably the cockroach." Thierry sighed heavily as klaus glanced at him.

Marcel nodded at the youngest vampires thought and then saw klaus's confused looks. „Just a friend." the second eldest vampire in the room told the oldest one who just nodded.

He took the phone call and immediately he could hear Lia Sinclairs chirpy voice on the other side.

„That took you long enough!" she practically yelled into the phone and Marcel sighed and took it away from his ear to not get his eardrum ripped.

„Did you find what you were looking for?" he asked putting his phone back to his ear while placing his hand on his hip just thinking about why she'd call him in the first place.

„In fact I did not, I was hoping that I could just not-" she shrugged on the other side crossing her fingers in hopes of staying as far away from that masquerade as possible.

„Don't even think about finishing that sentence, you're going that's final." he ordered his voice as serious as he could be, Thierry stifled his laugh when he heard his friend sigh at the end of the line.

„But I can't find a dress." she hissed into the phone which made Marcel roll his eyes at her attempts not to go.

„Lia, there's a thing in your room, it's enormous, all of us call it a wardrobe and you do too." he explained into the phone as Klaus stifled his laugh just like Thierry was doing.

„And Marcel there's a thing which is called freedom. If I don't wanna go I'm not going, I'll make sure of it." she threatened on the other side of the line which made Marcel laugh out before asking her.

„What will you do?"

„How about I'll tell you're vampires what you did with-"

„Don't even dare finishing that sentence."

She chuckled as she finished it. „-witch." 
the Sinclair grinned as she could basically feel his anger radiating from him.

She then heard the sound of the call ending which made her gasp in disbelief and look at her phone in shock.

„That idiot." she whispered angrily but laughed out afterwards.

While she declined the call she could hear her shadows voice speaking up .„if you really think going there is a good idea then your wrong, I can already smell the betrayal, lies and corpses that are waiting there." „I know going there would be a bad idea but I can't just leave marcel hanging he's counting on me." she muttered.

„It's a good thing that you don't wanna go you know?" the same voice echoed through her mind while she rolled her eyes as soon as she heard it.

„Why?" even though Lia didn't want to ask her alter ego she did, call it curiosity.

„I can smell the betrayal, lies and corpses there." she shrugged while the blonde looked at her though the show case where some expensive shirts were displayed.

„Me too, I don't wanna go but marcel would be really pissed and disapp-" she began explaining but she was cut off.

„And that's the reason? Fuck that guy! You could do much better than him, he's just using you and when you become useless he'll drop you."

The Sinclair sighed.„it's not that easy he's always been there for me when I needed him, so I'm going there even if I don't feel going there is a good idea."

Her alter ego snorted at her stupidness and began mocking her sentence.

„Mimimimi."

Lia rolled her eyes and then walked down the street in hopes of still finding a dress.

„Don't tell me I didn't warn you when shit goes down!"

________________________________

„Who was that?" Klaus's curious voice rang through the room, marcel didn't know what to answer, she was his best friend but bringing her into the Mikaelson drama would end up with her dying and stress she didn't need.

Although the vampire knew that the werewitch could handle herself, she was strong and powerful so he was sure that she could defend herself. But bringing her into this mess could go in the wrong way.

„A good friend of mine, you'll meet her at the masquerade if you are attending."

The hybrid nodded but spoke confused afterwards. „There's a masquerade?" Thierry snorted and remarked with a snappy one.

„Obviously, otherwise there wouldn't be vampires in the courtyard organising this event."

Marcel sighed, he knew that Thierry couldn't stand the Mikaelson but he could've at least tried to sound nice even though he didn't want to. He brought him the cure after he bit him, okay maybe not so nice? But still the hybrid could rip the vampire into shreds in a few seconds just because of his snappy and disrespectful tone.

„Thierry." Marcel scolded in a admonishing tone. The youngest vampire rolled his eyes and mumbled an "whatever" under his breath and left the room leaving father and son together.

________________________________

Lia was still walking through the full streets of New Orleans in the french quarter to be specific in need to find a dress that would match her likings.

It was difficult to find something considering that she didn't have that much time to look. She was close to cancelling even tho marcel said she couldn't, she didn't find a dress and that was reasoning enough.

Still in thought from her lastly seeing with Katerina Petrova which included a Gilbert dying from a neck snap. Wasn't her best decision if she had to be honest.

Jeremy Gilbert was a good person and he didn't deserve that, she was aware of what she did and she kind of hated herself for it.

It was for kitty.

She reminded herself in an attempt to stop the voices in her head screaming at her that it was her fault and that she was a cruel monster.

The sinclair knew how bad it was to die and to watch somebody close to you die, Death apparently had taken a liking to her.

Death was the thing hunting her in the middle of the night, in the coldest places lunging around the corner waiting for an opportunity to rip someone very dear to her into deep black hole of pain.

Even if the fatal natural cause of nature had perhaps taken a liking to her she wouldn't take a simple thought of caring back, fuck it.

Looking out of herself in away was comforting, she had only herself in the end and that was what was scaring her. She didn't really have anyone that lasted or anyone who couldn't be ripped into the endless sleep.

Katherine, Davina, Marcel and Elijah could die..

There was the thought she was trying to keep down or most likely the person. Elijah fucking Mikaelson.

It had been months since she had last heard of him, which was odd for the suit loving vampire.

But on the other hand, he stayed hidden when he pleased to do so. She was jealous of his life style, being able to stay in the shadows and have everybody wondering if you are real or just a tale that is being told in the supernatural world.

She was real and she existed.

That was what was being told and she hated it and herself for it. Lia wished nothing more than a normal life for her own self.

The blonde was ripped out of her thoughts when she pumped into a street latern. "what the fuck." she grumbled angrily under her own breath as she rubbed her forehead which got hid by the impact.

She heard the bell of a store go off as the door opened. Her head twisted into that direction as a beautiful gorgeous beige shinning dress fell into her sight. The V-Cut on the neck wasn't deep and the cut on one of the thighs didn't go up much either. This was exactly what she had thought off as a perfect dress, not to showy but not to plain either.

In the amount of seconds she rushed into the store sending a polite smile in the cashiers way before walking over to the dress.

Her hands touched the silky and smooth fabric, it felt like heaven. Just in a matter of moments she fell in love with this dress she knew she was gonna call hers.

She took it off of the rack it hung on seeing it was the last one and it was indeed in her size, like it was made to be hers.

With a fast pace she made her way to the changing rooms, but stopped when she saw a perfect matching pair of heels.

She rushed over to them as they stood a few meters away she picked them up and grabbed her size.

With her hands carrying the box with the sweetest beige heels she had layed her eyes on and the amazing dress she had ever seen, lia makes her way over to the changing rooms.

Her excitement was immense as she put the heels and the dress on with a simple snap of her fingers.

The dress fit like a second skin on her, the fabric was smooth and soft, wearing that dress felt like heaven it looks like it was made there just for her to wear it. She made up her mind. Not buying it would be a huge mistake. The heels were soft and comfortable, looking in the mirror she felt like a goddess.

With a snap of her fingers the dress and heels were off and she was now back in her outfit. The sinclair walks over to the cashier who is also a blonde woman.

She checks out but then her eyes meet a golden necklace with a heart shaped pendant she knew that this would be a perfect gift for davina.

"And this necklace."

After paying and putting her stuff in a bag she got for free at the store, she left and walked the way to the church.

________________________________

A young pregnant werewolf brunette sat in the french quarter, her thoughts were crowded if she should end her baby's life before it could even begin in the slightest. The cup of tea which had a few drops of wolfsbane in it seemed alluring to her, it would end her misery of carrying this child.

The blonde walked down the street, a spicy scent hitting her nostrils which made a shiver run down her spine. She let out a soft cough, before deciding to follow the scent.

It was infrequent that the utmost disgusting scent of wolfsbane was in the quarter, there wasn't any use for it considering that the werewolf's were cursed and not allowed in this part of new orleans.

She saw a brunette girl sitting on one of the benches prior to walking a few minutes, in her hand was the cup of tea with wolfsbane in it.

Lia made herself known as she sneezed loudly, not her finest moments. The wolf snapped her head into the direction of the sneeze, panic spread through her body as she stiffened while standing up.

The sinclair noticed the fear in her eyes as she tried to soothe it. "I won't hurt you, i give you my word."

The words reminded both of the girls off Elijah. The blonde now approached the werewolf as they both were now seated on the bench after Hayley had patted the place next to her.

Hayley didn't know why she trusted the pretty blonde, she had no reason too but there was something that told her she wouldn't harm her, then it hit her.

She was a werewolf.

"What's your name?" Lia asked placing her shopping back on the floor.

"Im Hayley, and who are you?" she answered and threw a question right back.

"Im Lia, but the real question is why do you have wolfsbane in your cup?"

It was silent for a few seconds before Lia continued. "You wouldn't try to kill yourself with that would you?"

"Its not for me." she whispered now actually realising what drinking it meant for her baby.

The blondes brows furrowed as she tried to figure out what was going on. "Your pregnant or?" she asked the brunette who nodded.

"But how did you figure it out that easily?" she mumbled tears forming in her eyes.

"You have a.. aura around you."

Hayley once again nodded understanding even though it didn't really make sense at all.

"Look, if you don't mind me asking why?"

With not any hesitation she responded

„The father isn't really fond of it, he wants me to get rid of it but I don't know if I can."

She let out a laugh. "Sorry but he kind of sounds like a dick, do you want me to take care of him?"

"God, no. Its to dangerous and I can't ask you of that."

Lia chuckled.

"Dangerous is my second name, just tell me who he is and i'll talk some sense into him."

Hayley shakes her head.

"Well, if no turns into a yes just find me."

"How?" the brunette asks.

"Im always around here, its lovely area."  Lia responds looking around.

"But not for werewolves." the voice of a man spoke to which both of the girls stood up.

As a reflex the sinclair pushed the marshall behind her.

"Oh look who it is, Marcel won't be happy about this." one of the now four vampires whistles.

"The werewolf comes with us." another guy added stepping forward trying to reach for hayley.

"No, she isn't going anywhere with you." Lia declared pushing the brunette a bit more behind her. "The odds are low, its 4 against 1, darling. You don't stand a chance." he whispered the last part of his sentence in a mocking manner as the sinclair rolled her eyes.

How much the blonde hated these type of vampires, Marcel had more than enough of those so he probably wouldn't notice 4 missing right?

"Well, what are you going to do Lia? Just stand there and look stupid?" he laughed thinking it was funny.

"No, ive got plenty to do for now, starting with homicidal psychotic murder." she shrugged being dead serious about this.

The colours on their faces drained as she grinned viciously. Taking her wolf speed to advantage she speeds at the first guy and rips his heart out with ease. Marcus, one of the vampires rushes towards her with an angry look on his face.

He attempts to grab her but it was the wrong move, he plays right into her manicured hands. She grabbed his wrist twisting it painfully breaking it. The yell was horrifyingly loud as he screamed out of the intense pain.

His scream didn't stop her from continuing to twist it more, the cries from the pain of his wrist were excruciating to hear, hayley tried not to listen in as she spilled her tea on one of the vampires kneeing him into his gut while at it.

The last vampire who had the marshalls remaining tea on him decided to jump at hayley but was stopped by Lia's aneurism spell.

He dropped onto his knees, screaming in agony as his nose and eyes bled with black blood. It didn't take longer than 10 seconds for him to fall onto the ground, his screams were now silent.

It could've been to late but when the sinclair turned around Marcus jumped at her.

He was stopped.

Thank god.

His limp body fell onto the cold concrete with a gaping whole in his chest where his heart was supposed to be.

A whoosh showed them that the last vampire had sped off to god knows where.

The blonde who saved them stood behind the corpse. "That is no way to treat a lady." she commented dropping his heart to the floor wiping the blood on her jeans.

Rebekah looked up and didn't just meet Hayley's eyes. She met a pair of brown ones who stared at her with a bit of confusion. The Mikaelson immediately regained herself just incase the other blonde was a danger to the pregnant wolf.

"Did she hurt you?"

Hayley shakes her head no. "She didn't,   she helped me before you arrived."

The Vampire nodded swiftly before twisting her head in Lias direction with a polite smile. "What's your name, blondie?"

"Lia, whats yours?"the sinclair didn't hesitate.

"Ah, your marcels Lia. I am Rebekah. Its lovely to meet you even though the circumstances are a bit-" she stopped in her sentence trying to find the right words

Now the brown eyed blonde remembered who the blonde haired vampire in front of her was. The Rebekah Mikaelson. Her best friends ex lover and an very famous original vampire, just like elijah. Lia sure as hell wouldn't blame Marcel for being with her, she was beautiful. Her long blond hair reached her chest, the perfect contrast were her blue eyes which shone without even needing lightening.

Marcel had taste, but Lia would never ever boost his ego this much. And his good taste doesn't include Sophie Deveraux. How much the Sinclair hated that wench, but thanks to that witch she has Davina and otherwise the harvest would've went on and her best witch friend would've been sacrificed.

So that was basically the only reason she tolerated her. Lia in fact couldn't care less if that gumbo cooking witch died by jumping off a bridge or whatever.

She was just as stupid as her sister Jane, who died a few days ago considering she used magic in new orleans.

There was a time where she didn't despite the witch coven, she wanted to be apart of them for a short period of time. The elders didn't allow it, Lia had no ancestors who could practice magic and she was part werewolf, that was reason enough.

She snapped out of her thoughts as she reassured the two. "Im not going to snitch on you, if thats what your thinking. I wouldn't dare snitch on my own people."

Hayley smiled fondly as she knew that she found a friends that cared about her and not just the baby.

Rebekah sighed out in relief, knowing that her older brother would dagger her if he would find out that Marcel's witch knew about the demon spawn growing inside of the brunette wolf.

„It was nice meeting you Lia, but we have to get going now. I hope I can see you soon again." Hayley said her goodbye while waving her hand.

Rebekah just nodded her head and walked towards the brunette wolf. They began walking further into a different direction. „Likewise oh and I'm not 'marcels girl'." Lia smirked as Rebekah turned around and returned the facial expression.

Still with a smirk on her face she sped off to the attic where a witch was waiting for her.

________________________________

The two females entered the plantation house, hoping that Klaus Mikaelson wasn't about to rip their heads off.

"Where have the two of you been?" he asked aggressively as Rebekah sighed in annoyance.

"Out." she shrugged as Hayley stayed silent looking at the ground. Her reason to go into the french quarter had stayed a secret.

His voice became louder as he now yelled across the room. "Didn't i tell you to not leave the house?"

The female mikaelson rolled her eyes but before she could respond the marshall stepped. "Calm down, its not happening again plus marcel's vampires are dead now-"

The stare he gave her was deadly when he realised Marcels vampires saw her. "Well one got away but-" Rebekah added.

"What?" he hissed as he immediately made his was towards the front door.

"Nik wait!" the blonde yelled as he stopped in his way turning around to face her.

"The vampire won't say anything, plus i tend to believe i've found another weapon Marcel has been hiding."

He raised his brows as this had taken his curiosity. "Why would the vampires not say anything?" he asked stepping towards his little sister.

"Its a girl, she's-" she began explaining but was cut off by hayley.

"I don't think telling him is a good idea, Rebekah. She won't spill on us why should we spill on her?"

Her words snapped klaus back on the thing he wanted to know. "Do tell Hayley, why were you in the french quarter in the first place?"

It was deadly silent.

She looked up but her face had bleached, any lie she would utter right now would never sound believable.

So the brunette went for the truth.

"I was buying poison so i could put your baby out of its own misery."

Thats when it snapped, the hybrid sped towards wrapping his hand around her neck choking her to almost death.

"Nik!" the blonde shrieked as she waited for almost too long as her coughs got louder as she ached for breath.

With her vampire sped, the female Mikaelson pushed her older brother out of the way.

Hayley's limp body slid down the wall as Rebekah scolded her brother. "Keep your hands off of her! she's pregnant for gods sake!"

He got shoved slightly as he plumped down onto the stairs. "Hayley leave." the blonde said and the marshall nodded jogging up the stairs into her room.

"Its okay to care Nik." she whispered and sat down next to him as he glared at her.

He ignored her.

"The girl what about her." he changed the theme as he had hid gaze on the floor waiting for Rebekah to speak.

"I've never ever meet someone like her, Nik remember one of the tales that were spoken around?"

The pause between the sentence was loud but he asked her what she was on about.

"What tales?"

"Of another hybrid living?" she whispered and his gaze met hers in fury.

"It's not possible, Rebekah. It was just spoken around to scare supernatural children who don't want to eat their vegetables."

"Nik, i've seen her with my own eyes. Shes a wolf and a witch. She was strong and i bet she could take down an original if she tried enough."

"Sister, thats not possible we both know it." he argued back raising his voice slightly at the thought that someone could intervene into his plans of getting his city back.

"Why would i lie about something like this? she took marcels men on with ease, i wouldn't want to know what she could do to elijah in his daggered stage."

"i won't have a girl stop my plans of taking back our families city Rebekah."

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "But what will we do?" she asked him while he thought about it for a second.

"We can kill her?" the female mikaelson suggested. He shook his head answering.

"No, if you are right and she is what you say she is, then there's a high chance that she is immortal."

the younger sibling shut her eyes not knowing what to say because that whatever they did, let marcel decide how much he trusts either of them.

"But what is she?" her voice muttered but she knew for a fact that her brother had heard her.

He sighed as he stood up walking a few steps to the table pouring himself a glass of bourbon because it was absurd on what he was about to say.

The silence was louder than loud before his british accented voice spoke up.

"A werewitch."

________________________________

after a gazillion years ive finally updated the better and rewritten version and im so fcking proud of myself for finishing this in two days 🥰

I currently am reading my own book to see which chapters need intense editing so i know where to start

Anyways stay tuned considering that im posting a few new book soon and the other half of the europe chapter will be released about mid to end of the month (or maybe earlier)

thank you so much for reading and don't forget to comment!

bye bye loves💕

-nicole

4400 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.4K 35
In which the angel moves to New Orleans, trying to move on from her former love. โ–บโ–บโ–บ [seasons 2 & 3 of the originals] [book 2 of the ariel summers s...
816K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
883K 20.7K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
59.2K 2.5K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...