๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ

By daabratdoll

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

10.5K 176 199
By daabratdoll

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

after the fight we all went to my house which was 14 mins away from the waffle house. ddot
calina and notti came over. "what the fuck?" notti said after we explained everything.

"nah that bitch crazy" ddot laughed. "it rlly ain't funny cause my kids had to watch dat" i said. "well as long as everyone ok i don't care" calina said. "true" jen said as ddot wrapped her knuckles up for the second time.

"where dd at" notti asked, "he's upstairs with the kids" i said, "why don't you go talk to him" calina said, "there's nothing to talk about" i said. "are y'all getting back together?" notti asked.

"that's up to him, but i think he leaving crystal for good after she hit zara in front of him" i said. "yeah that was fucked up" notti said. "ima go upstairs tho" i said. "ai" jen said.

i walked up the stairs into my room seeing zara and dd in the bed watching tv. "hey." i said. "wsp" dd said bringing his attention off of the tv. "where's jamere?" i said. "oh he sleep" dd said.

"you made sure zara took a bath?" i asked "yeah, yk i did" dd said, "you okay? sorry about earlier" i said looking at the ground. dd got up and walked to me, "yk u can still look at me" dd laughed.

"uh noo." i said. "look at me kali" dd said making me remember when he used to call me kali when we were younger. "kali?" i laughed. "what?" dd said. "nun u never call me that no more" i said.

"cause u never talk to me, u always so mean to me" dd said, "i'm mean??" i faked as if i was hurt. "yeah your mean for no reason" dd laughed. "yeah cause everytime u try to talk to me you be with that bitch of urs" i said looking up at him.

"well i ain't w her no more, she's done for" dd said. "good u finally realized she wasn't shit" i said. dd just laughed. "i still love you," dd said.

"i never stopped loving you david, it's like we would always push eachother away from eachother" i said staring into his eyes before he kissed me.

"too fast" i laughed before kissing him again as he kissed me back, we were interrupted by banging on my front door. "wtf" i said as both ran downstairs.

"fuck was that" dd asked, "idk somebody at the door. and ian opening it" ddot said, "move pussy" i said as i opened the front door seeing two police officers.

"can i help u" i said as dd stood behind me. "do you know crystal diaz." the nypd asked. "yea? why are y'all at my front door." i asked as zara came downstairs and dd picked her up as he stood behind me.

"is your name jennifer lopez?" the cop asked as the other cop looked around. "no that's my bestfriend, but u didn't answer my question why are you outside my front door" i asked again.

"i don't remember coming here for you to boss me around. where is Jennifer she is under arrest." the cop said. "i'm right here" jen said. "come your under arrest" the cop said grabbing her putting her in the hand cuffs.

"why is she under arrest?" i asked. "nah wrd wtf" ddot said. "for assaulting crystal diaz at the waffle house" the cop said. "what the fuck?" i said. "you can't just take her you don't even got a warrant" i said.

"nah fr let me go what the fuck" jen said, "anything said or did will be used against you in court." the cop said as they took jen. "nah bro they just took her" ddot said as the cops left and i shut the front door.

"hell nah bro." calina said, "man what the fuck" notti said. "what we gonna do" ddot asked. "man i don't know but we finna wait til she calls us" dd said. "mommy where did they take auntie jen" zara asked.

"baby lets go upstairs" i said as i took zara from dd and placed her in her room with her pink ipad. "here play some games" i said before leaving her room.

𝖩𝖤𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

we arrived to the nypd station, "come" the cop said as he took me by my arm. "i still don't know what i did" i said. "shut up." the cop said. "your in a lot of trouble.

you could of killed that girl." the cop spoke. "you better hope you got good friends because it seems like your gonna be here for along time" the cop told me.

"come over here so you can be searched, "jennifer come" the woman cop said as she searched me. "ahah look" she said pulling a pack of weed out of my pocket.

"you better hope this legal weed" the lady laughed. they placed me into a cell. "your aloud to call anyone. and only one person. you should call your mother and tell her where you are." the cop said.

"nah ik who i'm calling" i said as the cop opened the cell to take me to the phone. i dialed kalieca's number.

she answered after 3 rings. "hello?" she said. "hey kali" i said, "JEN you okay?" kali asked. "yeah i'm good. i got court soon to see how much my bail is" i said. "okay okay ima bail u out no matter what okay?" kali said.

"mhm ima be out soon." i said. "TIMES UP" the cop said. "alr tell darrian i love him and i love y'all" i said "i got you" kali said before they cop hanged the phone up.

TWO DAYS LATER:

@𝗸𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲: 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿!𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍! 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗁!
𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖣 𝖡𝖸, 𝖣𝖣𝖮𝖲𝖠𝖬𝖠, 𝖲𝖴𝖦𝖠𝖱𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖣𝖣𝖮𝖳 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖲𝖠𝖬𝖠.𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝟤𝟥𝟦,𝟦𝟪𝟫 𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲

𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗗: @𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗱𝗱𝗼𝘁: 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽.
@𝗱𝗱𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮: 𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝗐𝗋𝖽.
@𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮: 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗃𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍! 𝗃𝗄 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗀.
@𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝟬𝟬: 𝗃𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽?

after i posted what i posted the post kinda blew up, cause all the shade and drama pages reposted it. but ion care cause when i see crystal it's on sight. she will never see daylight again.

jen court date is in 2 days so we will see how much her bail is. darrian been missin his girl friend but we gone free her soon.

me and dd started dating again, because since he's done with crystal for good now we decided to actually try to work on the relationship we have for the kids. jamere finna be one soon so we do wanna do sum for his birthday.

anyways back to the story.

"bae" i yelled from my bathroom. "what?" dd said coming into the bathroom. "you gonna be at court with us for jen?" i asked him. "yeah ma yk i am she like my lil sister fr" dd said.

"thank u bae for coming" i said. "yk it" dd said kissing me on my forehead as i flatironed my hair. "yo" darrian said as he walked into my room.

"who dat?" i asked. "bitch yk its me" ddot said. "jeez sorry sassy pants" i said. "where my niece and nephew" ddot asked. "they with my mom since she haven't saw them in forever" i said.

"oh type shit. where y'all going" he asked. "dd wanna take me somewhere so we finna go out" i said. "oh that's coo." ddot said. "u bored?" i asked.

"yeah." he said. "go play w notti" i said. "that nigga booted up with calina" ddot said. "that's tuff" i said laughing. "maybe u can go visit jen" i said. "she only got one more visit left" ddot said.

"so what we finna bail her out anywys so go see yo girlfriend nigga" i laughed. "okay." he said as he walked out the bathroom.

TIME SKIP:

𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

on the way to go seen jen. i'm nervous because i just don't know why.

i arrived at the station. "hey how can i help u." the lady said. "i'm here to see jennifer lopez" i said nervously. "oh okay come" she said as i followed her.

"here she is you have one hour" the lady said opening the door letting me in. "darrian" jen said. "hey ma" i said. "hey i miss u" jen said.

"i've been bored as hell with out u." i said. "yeah but ima be out soon." jen said. "that's if yo bail not one million." i laughed. "yeah cause if so ima be in dis bih for 5 years." jen saidz

"u not ma. u gon get out" i said. "i love you" jen said . "i love you too." i said. "how kali and dd" jen asked. "they back together for the billionth time" i laughed. "why they ain't come see me" jen asked.

"oh they went on a date" i said. "my kids growing up" jen said. "bae they been grown." i laughed. "boy shut up" jen joked. "they been arguing?" jen asked.

"no actually. dd kinda moved in." i said. "fym" jen said since she lives with kali. "yeah he bring half his shit there and be there all the time" i said.

"oh hell nah" jen laughed. "yeah. but yeah." i said. "man i wish i was home" jen said. "u gon be home my heart" i said as she teared up.

"don't cry ma. you did what u had to do. u put that bitch in her place that's all that matters. " i said. "u right but i'm in jail now" jen said. "so what u finna be out ma" i said.

"TIMES UP. WRAP UP" the lady yelled. "alr ma i'll see u in 2 days ok? i love you so much" i said to her. "i love you too darrian see u soon" jen said as i walked out of the room with the lady.

y'all wanted a long chap i gave y'all a long chap! hope y'all enjoy dis. now da story getting juicy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 42
๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ "๐š–๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—." ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜, ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๏ฟฝ...
18.9K 378 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ) ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
13.7K 93 15
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."