ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ || ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ

By coredre4m

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4
ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ꜰɪɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
Insta 1.
Insta 2.
Insta 3.
Insta 4.
EXTRA 1.
EXTRA 2.
Insta 5.
Insta 6.
Insta 7.
Insta 8.
Book 2 announcement

ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ

28.2K 955 223
By coredre4m

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"So everything I worked towards to, is being thrown away over some... some mere human!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

The next day, Tuk was sitting on the ground, she peaking her head down in curiosity, the siblings had woken up to a strange feeling circling around them in the air.

And once her parents were left alone, curiosity got to them and they hid behind the hut to listen to their argument.

Dahliä was next to the hut, crossing her arms in worry, Neteyam and Lo'ak walked towards their sisters, as they all leaned their heads closer to listen to the conversation.

Neteyam leaned close and placed a hand on Dahliä's shoulder, as she placed a hand on his.

Ney'tiri repeatedly nodded her head in disagreement, Jake calmly standing tall trying to console with his wife.

"He's hunting us." Jake fired towards her. Last night haunted him, he was scared as fuck. He knew that it'd be hard to get Ney'tiri to understand. "He's targeting our family."

Ney'tiri let out an angry breath, "You cannot ask this! The children, everything they've ever known! The forest! This is our home!"

"He had our children. He had them under his knife." Jake tries to reason with her, Ney'tiri screwed her face at him before pausing at the man's words.

Her eyes shifted towards the bow in display, "My father gave this bow, as he lay dying!" Her voice breaking out as she held up the special object towards him, "And he said protect the people. You're Toruk Makto!"

Dahliä's heart stank to her stomach, it was never nice hearing her parents under such distress. They were the strongest people she knew, the people she looked up to the most.

And they were scared of a man, that she could've easily killed if she wasn't stopped.

"This will protect the people!" Jake agitatedly yells at Ney'tiri. "Quaritch has Spider, and that kid knows everything! He knows our whole operation!"

The siblings shared looks of worry as they recalled the incident. Dahliä squeezed Neteyam's hand, as her lips parted and frowned.

"Look, I got nothing. I got no plan." Jake angrily told Ney'tiri, he sighed before placing his hand on his heart.

"But , I can protect this family, that I can do."

The Na'vi began to tear up, placing her hand on her forehead. Jake quickly stepped towards her, and held her shoulder. "But I know one thing, wherever we go, this family is our fortress."

Hearing her sniffles broke him, but this was the right thing to do. Knowing that she had given up and agreed with him, Jake pulled Ney'tiri into a comforting hug.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

The pair agreed it would be best to let their children know, one by one in private conversations. Their first child was the hardest to get through, Dahliä.

The girl crossed her arms leaning against the pole that held the hut together, she analyzed each of her parents body language. Her mother, Ney'tiri, biting her lip with dried up tears against her blue cheeks, looking down at the ground. As her father, Jake stared at her.

"We're leaving, today."

He expected a snarky response from his daughter, instead she scoffed and raised a brow. "And if I don't want to go?" She was trying to keep herself emotionless.

"This isn't up for debate, Dahliä. Your mother and I have agreed, the decision is final." She bit her lip in frustration, her plan to stay nonchalant had failed, and it failed very quickly. "I don't want to go!"

"Dahliä, I have told you. We're leaving today." She growled at him, and began pacing around before turning to her father and shouting.

"So that's it?! We leave? I had him right there, I was so close to killing him! When I get the chance, I will stab him in the heart and head twice and make sure he never lives again!"

Jake sighed out of frustration, he didn't want to explode but Dahliä was always so difficult to handle. "Don't say that. You don't have to worry about that!"

"How can I not worry?! He had them all under his hand, with a gun!," She rushed to her father and grabbed his hand, as hers was placed on her heart. "I swear, Father, I will kill him. He is here, hiding like a coward! Eywa will give me the strength to kill him!"

"You won't kill him, Dahliä. You won't." Her ears flattened straight with a frown on her face, she already felt like breaking down.

She wasn't weak, she had the strength to kill him for all the skins he has done on this land. "I am strong! Don't treat me like I am weak! I am a leader, the next clan leader! We have to stay!"

"We won't!," Jake gritted his teeth at his sudden tone, a small cry escaped her lips. "And you won't be the next leader, Dahliä. Not anymore, especially after we leave."

"So everything I worked towards to, is being thrown away over some... some mere human! Some pathetic weak son of a bitch!" Jake hissed as she pushed him away in frustration. "Don't talk be like that, Dahliä! I'm warning you!"

She began sobbing in distress, glancing at Ney'tiri, who had a hand over her mouth whilst she cried quietly. "It's not fair! I can kill him!"

Jake took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, he looked at his daughter in the eye. He wanted to comfort her, calm her down, wipe that tear going down her cheek, but he has to stern.

"Pack your things, and call Neteyam in." Knowing that her mother couldn't do anything, she growled and shoved a random object to the ground as she walked away from her parents.

Her siblings weren't too far away from the hut, all huddled around and sat in silence. Kiri watched her sister walk out in anger, "So?" She quickly got up, Dahliä looked at all of them before turning to Neteyam. "They want to talk to you."

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

A little more an half an hour passed by, she had to talk a walk to calm herself down, she had guessed that all of their siblings were told the news and began packing their things.

She returned to the hut, with all of their things gone. Mo'at stood in the middle, with a sad smile on her face. "Dahliä." Mo'at spoke up, "Grandmother, I have come to say goodbye. And to pass on, grandfathers knife."

Dahliä kept her cool, and got down on one knee to hand the knife to her grandmother. "Keep it. It's yours."

"But-."

"You have taken good care of it, my granddaughter. Your grandfather would have been proud of you." She felt her eyes tear up, how those words hurt- but it was a good hurt. Without thinking, Dahliä gave into a hug which Mo'at accepted.

"You're a strong girl. He would've loved you." She held Mo'at tighter before hearing, "Dahliä , let's go." Ney'tiri called out for her daughter. Before breaking the hug, Mo'at held her close one last time. "I only have one thing to ask of you."

The girl waited for the answer and the two locked eyes, Mo'at smiled. "Don't be afraid to show yourself to the world. Let someone in. Keep fighting." She nodded and wiped her tears before trailing away.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

As sad as it sounds, she didn't have any actual friends, nobody else she could properly say goodbye to, besides him.

She caught Olzar alone, and walked towards him. "I have come to say goodbye." He turned towards her, complete confusion painted on his face, and scoffed. "Goodbye for you or goodbye for me?"

"Both. We are to leave today." Olzar got up and looked at her, "My Father is stepping down as Olo'eyktan. I have nobody else to say goodbye to besides you." The boy began to nervously chuckle, "Is this a joke?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?!" She yelled at him, Olzar's eyes flattened once he saw the girl was tearing up. "Ok... I'm sorry."

He wasn't really sure on what to do, this was probably the only other emotion he's seen on Dahliä besides anger. It was weird. He slowly went towards her, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay..."

Dahliä wiped her tears away, "Does mean I won't be leading the clan too?"

She didn't even have the energy to fight back, she just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. "Goodbye, Olzar." She pushed his hand away.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

All the Omatikaya clan were gathered by the Tree Of Souls, Jake was no longer going to be their leader. A young male Na'vi stood tall next to him, as Mo'at began to begin the ceremony.

Dahliä stood next to Kiri, her eyes fixed as her grandmother placed the ceremonial garnish on the young male.

That should be her, she thought to herself.

Tarsem, the male Na'vi, let out a warrior cry as he aimed a sharp animal tooth knife at Jake, and stabbed him in the chest. It was part of their tradition.

Kiri flinched and held her older sisters hand, as Dahliä stared and squeezed her hand in comfort. The knife was quickly removed from Jake's chest, it wasn't that wound that pained him- it was leaving his people behind.

He felt like he had failed them, but this was the only way to keep them and his family safe.

The family began to walk through the path that the clan made for them, some were crying and some stood in silence. He kept an understanding stare on his face, watching the people grief their absence that was yet to come.

Ney'tiri was behind him, she wore a beaded gown around her as Dahliä had the same on in white. Her mother silently crying holding her eldest daughters hand, Kiri and Tuk behind them both as they walk down the path as Neteyam and Lo'ak were followed.

She did her best to keep everyone safe. Her title, as the next clan leader, was nothing but a mere memory in the past now. It meant nothing, the one thing she worked so hard towards to, was nothing but dust in her hands.

Her family was no longer part of the Omatikaya clan, she was an outcast.

A lump on her throat was felt, and soon enough she began to join her mother in her silent cry. It was a painful feeling, the home she once loved so much, now had to be left behind.

Wherever her father had planned for them to go, Dahliä knew that she would do her best to keep her family safe. No matter what it took.

If she ever came across Quaritch, she will end him. He will pay for everything.

For her people, for putting her siblings in danger, for her grandfathers death, for her mothers grief, and her fathers pain.

Now that, was a promise she would keep to herself. She won't hold back, he will be scared for his life.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Authors note——!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

It is New Years Eve so with every chapter I upload I'll probably get even drunker, so don't mind the mistake I'll most likely review over them after.

—— edited ——

I also forgot to say that I might consider making a Lo'ak or Neteyam or Tsu'tey story in the near future if this story goes well enough.

I already have like ideas planned out so I'll just see how it all goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.6K 27
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...
223K 8.2K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
104K 2.6K 35
𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍, 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝘩𝘪𝘮. "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙟...
155K 4.7K 55
'You made me realize that I should be proud of the person I have become,' 🫧- Ngalu was a lost soul, not knowing who she was anymore. Lo'ak was a lo...