๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

118

930 30 79
By missnoodleaddict

Betrayal.

Betrayal was something Elena believed was unforgivable. Of course, some cases could be forgivable, but one that hurts you, hurts people in your surrounding. That is a sin that Elena Aizawa cannot forgive.

Why?

Because she has been betrayed countless times in her life.

__________

"Do you want to come with me and Hitoshi to the carnival tomorrow?" The younger Elena asked. Being in her first year of Junior High, Elena had already known Hitoshi for years, of course. But now she realized that she needed to make a few more friends.

She spoke to the boy, her eyes lit up. "Y-yeah...sure..." He said doubtfully. "Okay! Do you want to bring your friends with you?" Elena asked, looking at the girls, and boys standing off to the side, looking at Elena and Hitoshi with slight disgust. But this, Elena was blind to.

"I'll make sure to ask them during break!" He said as the teacher entered the room. Elena smiled and nodded as Hitoshi sat down beside her. "So, about the carnival..."

___

Later in the day, Elena stood outside of school. Hitoshi had to go home quickly to change, but Elena had decided not to. Simply because she didn't want to face her father, so she waited for her friends at the gate, still in uniform.

She whistled a tune as she smiled to herself, looking at the pretty cherry blossom trees that covered the grounds, the pretty petals landing here and there as the sun landed on her skin. Elena heard footsteps behind her, only to turn around with a smile. "So- Hitoshi-" Elena began, only to be picked up by two boys, way taller than her. "Huh? Is this some funny game, perhaps?" She asked, laughing as they brought her back into the shadows.

Putting her down, 3 boys and 3 girls surrounded her, looking at her in disgust. "You're so pathetic! Really think we want to be friends with you?" One girl said, laughing. Elena's eyes widened when one of the boys closed in on her. They sent a punch at her face, sending Elena to the ground.

"H-hey!" Elena said, her eyes watering as she looked up at them. Her heart beat in her throat as she looked at them. "You're so pathetic! Coming to ask to go to the carnival? What are you? 2 years old!?" One guy said. Elena looked at them, only for one of the girls to approach her on the ground, beginning to kick her. "Stop! Please!" Elena cried out as they all began kicking her, sending punches at her.

Elena hid her face, only to grit her teeth as tears ran down her cheeks. "Please! Stop!" She yelled, only to send out a shockwave around her, like a shield as they all flew back.

The girls hit the wall, only to begin crying. The boys got up and pointed at her. "You're such a freak! Just because you have multiple quirks doesn't make you any better than us! Come on! Let's tell the principal!" The boys said as they helped the girls up. Elena cried and cried. She looked off to a distance, only to see a particular, innocent girl. She had glasses, messy hair and held books in her hands. She gave Elena a mere look before she turned to walk away.

Elena coughed as she held her stomach. She got up and walked towards the gate to go away, only to be stopped by a yell. "Elena, Yuuji! Come here this instant! The principal wishes to speak to you!" A teacher yelled, the six other children standing behind him, only crying. "But-" Elena began, only for the teacher to yell. "Now!"

___________

Elena stood in front of the principal, the six other children on the other side. "She beat us up, and used her quirk on us! All we wanted was to go to the carnival with her! And she thought we were just messing with her so she got violent with us. And used her quirk!" A boy cried, holding his cheek.

"Very well. Yuuji?" The principal asked, looking at Elena as his eyes held slight hate. "I-I asked them if they wanted to go to the carnival after school with me and Hitoshi. So I stood and waited outside the gate. They pulled me inside beside the school and began throwing insults at me, and punched me...I used my quirk against them as protection!" Elena said weakly, looking at the principal with teary eyes. "She's lying! After we left to go and tell somebody, she hurt herself! It's with the use of her quirk!" A girl said, as the other six nodded. "Is this true, Yuuji?" The principal asked, scrunching his eyebrows together.

"N-no!" Elena said, stuttering as she looked at him. "Well, if Shinso was going to be with you, where is he?" The principal asked. "He went home to change!" She said, making the principal quirk an eyebrow. "And you didn't do the same, considering you ended class before these six." He said, making Elena begin stuttering. "W-well it's a long way home!" She said, stuttering as she failed to come up with a good explanation. "She's lying! She lives in front of Shinso! They walk home every day!" A girl said, one who lived just a few blocks away from Elena and Hitoshi.

The principal sighed and looked at them. "Considering I cannot make up a decision. You six earned detention for a month. Meanwhile, Yuuji. You're suspended for 10 days." The principal said, making Elena's eyes widen as she looked at him.

"But- please! I didn't do anything!" Elena said, crying as she put her hand on his table. "Don't even think about it! Now get out! All of you!" He yelled, pointing at the door. Elena's eyes were wide as the teacher held her arm, walking her and the rest out.

Elena only managed to stare into nothingness. Tears slipping from her eyes as she walked. She saw the kids turn back to her and stick their tongues out, making grimaces.

That day, Elena received an awful beating. She turned cold, and didn't trust people. Nobody except for Hitoshi.

Betrayal.

Betrayal was an unforgivable thing.

____________

Elena's eyes bore into Aoyama's as she replayed the scene in her head. Suddenly, Izuku yelled.

"If you're such a villain. Then why did you try to save Elena, Kacchan and Tokoyami...back in the forest? And the cheese you left me that night...did All for One order you to do that too, huh?!" Izuku asked, looking at him.

Elena's eyes turned back to the windows in the room, the sky was blue, for once. Every day, ever since the war, had felt almost grey to her, but today, for the weirdest reason yet, the sky was blue. Katsuki noticed Elena looking out the windows, only to see her deep in thought.

"Of course not!! I'm kicking myself for not realizing that it was your SOS to me! And the reason you're bawling your eyes out now, clearly isn't because you failed All for One! I happen to know a hero, who got manipulated by him. But even she didn't sell her whole soul! Her spirit was crushed, that's all!" Izuku continued, making Elena snap her head in his way.

'He's speaking about Nagant. Huh?' Elena thought. She had read in the news about a mysterious hero that caught Lady Nagant.

"Doing wrong doesn't make you a villain for the rest of your life! Take my hand, Aoyama. You can still, be a hero!" Izuku yelled, tears in his eyes as he put his hand out to him.

Elena was about to comment on it, but Katsuki wrapped a hand around her mouth. 'The guy is restrained..' Elena thought, pouting as Katsuki uncovered her mouth.

"Not so fast, Midoriya. Sansa, go ahead and gag Aoyama. And no, there will be no hand holding. He's in police custody." Tsukauchi said as Sansa put a muzzle on Aoyama. "Regardless of any extenuating circumstances, the fact remains that he conspired with All for One. Furthermore, though it may seem that he's safe and in the clear we can't be sure he's not booby trapped like Nagant. Until central hospital can run a full analysis..it's unwise to let the boy speak another word." Tsukauchi continued as Elena looked at Izuku.

'He's right. Aoyama didn't have a choice. He sent out warnings, even I saw them.' Elena thought, looking back at Aoyama.

As they kept talking, Elena zoned out again looking at the clouds covering the sky. 'But I can't forgive him. Not till he proved that he can be trusted again.' Elena thought as she felt Katsuki tap a finger on her hip, making her look up at him. He looked down at her eyes, only to see them glistening. He kissed her forehead gently before they both turned their attention back to Izuku.

"Detective Tsukauchi! We can't find All for One. That's the current situation right?" Izuku asked, only for Denki to begin speaking. "If nothing else, maybe we can steer the way the villains join the fight!" He said, making Elena perk up. "Looking at it from another angle, as of now, there's only one person who could possibly deceive All for One!" Momo said.

"Hold on kids! Jumping the gun, much? A crime's a crime. And I hate to say it but you guys are the biggest victims here! Can you really trust this guy?" Mic asked, referring to Aoyama who sat on the chair. "That..is all in the past." Iida said, making Elena look at him.

"The past? The past was a few hours ago! He hurt you guys! Everyone were quite literally being slaughtered out there!" Elena said, worry in her eyes. The class looked at her. "The responsibility also lies with us, for being unable to perceive what lay in his heart." Ojiro said, looking at Elena before turning back to Yuga.

"Which is precisely when we witness our classmate weeping in despair, our urge is to reach out to him as friends. To allow him to take our hand. Because that is the only way we can once again make him our equal. Our peer." Iida said, looking determined at the police.

"The crap Elena went through because of him...five good blasts of my Howitzer should make us even." Katsuki said, glaring at him as he slightly hid in the hood of his suit. "A little extreme, don't you think?" Sero asked.

As people, Kirishima presumably began yelling, putting out the times when Aoyama actually helped, Tsukauchi spoke. "Sorry to break up the excitement but...in terms of the Aoyama family cooperating with our search...they've already told us that All for One won't believe any lies. I understand how you all must feel, but let's keep a cool head about this." Tsukauchi said, only for a voice Elena dearly missed to speak.

Her eyes snapped to the iPad in Mic's hand. "Midoriya, did you have a concrete plan in mind?" Shota asked, making Elena's whole body relax at the sound of his voice. "Not really.." Izuku replied. "Didn't think so..Detective Tsukauchi, I didn't see through the ruse either, so I'm responsible too. That said, I feel the same way the kids do. Aoyama, I still have no intention of expelling you." Shota said, making Elena perk up.

"As for the condition you put my daughter in a few months back, I will speak to you about once everything is cleared. But as Class A's homeroom teacher, I have an idea. Detective, cover the Aoyama family's ears for a minute." Shota said, only for high tech ear buds to be covered over their ears.

As Shota began telling the plan of his, everybody listened patiently.

'Maybe. Just maybe this would work.' Elena thought as she looked at the police walking away with Aoyama and his parents, the teachers coming with them.

________________

Elena sat on the couch in the common room, suit on and looking at the floor before her eyes perked up to Katsuki who was holding two bags of trash in his hand.

"We'd better prepare." Kirishima said, only for Izuku to continue. "I must do something about my costume. Since it was torn to pieces." Izuku said, Iida replying with an agreement. "Me too."

As Katsuki came back, her sat down beside Elena, in his hero suit, as everyone. Elena leaned against his shoulder, sighing out in relief. Katsuki kissed her head. "Things will work out." Katsuki whispered in her ear, making Elena nod before she sighed.

"I hope so."

______________

Elena, and the rest of the class stood with. Mt. lady stood along with them, only to begin speaking. "I am aware of what Class A has been through. However, we can't let a single day go to waste. Prompt localization and elimination of the liberation front and the league of villains remain as our top priority. We have to take the shortest route to resolve this matter. Confusion and hesitation is exactly what they want." Mt Lady said as Elena hid into the hood of her costume. The collar hiding her mouth, the same as Katsuki. They all stood outside of the gate, ready to swap with the other search party to look for villains, and the League.

"Aoyama..." Mina mumbled. "I wonder...will he take our hand?" Mina asked as Izuku spoke, who had just arrived. "I believe in him. Aoyama will come back. I'm sure of it." He said, determined.

"As long as he doesn't get in our way, that's good enough for me." Katsuki said, slightly muffled. "I'm sure Aoyama will be fine. I'm certain that he already has a clear picture of what he wants to become." Shoto said, who had appeared out of nowhere.

"Tch. As Katsuki said. If he gets in our way, it'll be the last thing he ever does."

_____________

Elena and the rest yawned, appearing at the door. Having taken a break from the search efforts, Katsuki held Elena up by her collar. "Dumbass, stand properly." Katsuki said, holding her.

"Nope.." She said, hanging onto him. "Bedtime, friends. On the double." Iida began. "Our greatest strength is youth, so our every action should fuel us for what's to come. And do not forget to brush those teeth." Iida said, making Elena chuckle before Katsuki spoke, still holding her up.

"They told us to get stronger." He commented as he held her up. Suddenly Elena was practically asleep, hanging off his hand. "Oi- stand u-" Katsuki said, only for a loud voice to shake Elena awake, sprinting up as she stood as if a bomb had dropped on her. "I am here! Just like every day!" All Might yelled, making Elena glare at him for scaring her.

"Damn old man!" Elena scolded him as he sweat dropped. "What's the urgency? Is it about Aoyama?" Momo asked, making All Might perk up. The principal and Tsukauchi stood beside him. "It's about what comes next. And we're only informing selected individuals for now. It's time to discuss our final plans...for this second pivotal war." All Might said, only for them to begin informing the students of the plan.

(Y'all, don't blame me for not informing ya'll of the plans. Cause they don't tell me what the plan is in the manga either- so 🤷‍♀️)

Elena looked at Katsuki, her eyes glimmering as Katsuki did the same. 'He'll be there. And when he is, I'll crush him.'

______________

Elena laid in bed, Katsuki beside her as he hugged her tightly. "Kat?" Elena asked, suddenly breaking the silence.

Elena turned, only for Katsuki to begin spooning her. They had showered, brushed their teeth, and had a small bite to eat before heading to bed. "Yes, beautiful?" He whispered near her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "If you get hurt, during this...war... I swear I'll kill you myself." Elena said, making Katsuki chuckle before he kissed her neck gently, lovingly. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind." He said, his mind going back to the necklace around his neck.

"Besides, having this charm with me, will give me some extra luck. I'm pretty sure." He said, kissing the back of her head as he wrapped his arms tighter around her. Suddenly they went quiet, only the sound of the birds outside being audible. Katsuki reacted upon hearing small sniffles from Elena.

"Why are you crying, little crybaby." Katsuki said, rubbing a hand on her abdomen, soothing her. "I just...I can't imagine what I'd do if something happened to you." Elena said, sniffling as Katsuki stopped rubbing her abdomen. "Oi. Listen to me. Don't think of what's to come. Think of what's in the present. Enjoy what is now, and beat the fuck out of the future. We'll both be okay, I promise you." Katsuki said, kissing her neck lovingly.

"You better keep that promise."

______________
Words: 2948

Ngl this chapter, at least the last part was kinda emotional for me cause- yeah iykyk...

Oh well! We're less than 20 excruciating chapters in the manga, away from the horrible truth. You, and me are down for a bumpy ride, cause shit is about to go down... FJSJFNDND NO. IM NOT READY TO WRITE THIS YA'LL!

*sobbing noises*

O-okay. For those who hasn't read the manga, or hasn't been spoiled, just- read and find out T-T

I love you all so much! Stay safe and remember to take breaks from reading too, cause I found out that so many of you stay up binge reading this shit. Like how?

Anywho..

Ciao Lovelies! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.9K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
513 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
7.5K 84 18
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโ€โ€ขยฐ:๐ŸŽ€ - ๐ŸŽ€:ยฐโ€ขโ€ยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ แด€ษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœส€ สŸษชา“แด‡, ส/ษด ร— ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด แด‹แด€แด›sแดœแด‹ษช. แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดœ...