๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ โ€ข ๐…๐Ÿ’ ๐“๐‡...

De delta_nights

F4 : Thailand 'MJ' Methas Jarustiwa x Jennie (oc) 8 lives. 4 fates. 4 destiny. Will they have a easy life o... Mais

โ™กLOVE LINEโžน
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T

T W E N T Y - N I N E โžท E N D

1.9K 61 9
De delta_nights

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___
*:..。o○𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴○o。..:*
•♪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ ♪•

___**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✿♡✿˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*___

Tears dripping down from her cheeks.

“How can you even do that to me? After our relationship for 5 years? How the hell can you cheat on me?” She yelled.

“You know, I just got bored with you” He said with a plain tone, earning a scoff from the younger girl.

“Bored? What didn't I do, huh? I loved you unconditionally and you just-” She slapped his straight across his face.

“Asshole”

She somehow walked away. Then.........

“CUT! Good Job, Ms Jennie. This commercial would be a hit!” The director chanted as she slowly smiled.

The director let off everyone, including Jennie.

She quickly got out of her shoot clothes and then wore her clothes and walked away.

She walked out to see him, waiting for her, leaning against the car door

“MJ” She called out his name as the two hugged each other.

He opened the door for her and made her sit inside.

It was his habit to open the door for her when she steps inside the car, and then run out of the car and open the door for her when she gets out.

A perfect description

Princess treatment.

And also by her Mafia boyfriend. Bonus!

They have been dating for 6 years now. Five years earlier, Jennie didn't actually forgive Rosalyn for a hot pot. She literally made her run all around the mall, which she would never do.

“How was work?” He asked, pulling her in for a kiss.

“Metric” She stated as he started the car.

“I don't know what happened, but Lisa and Ren asked us to go to their shared penthouse. It's urgent” MJ spoke, grabbing her thighs with his free hand.

“Urgent? Is she pregnant ?” She spoke in a confused tone.

“But they aren't married” He spoke in an obvious tone.

“You don't have to be married to have children. Idiot” Jennie snorted as MJ slightly laughed, ceasing her thighs.

They reached at their penthouse and parked. The same place where they shared their first kiss. Their hearts flutter whenever they come here.

He grabbed her jaw and slammed his lips on her as she kissed him back. His kisses trailed slowly towards her neck when she pushed him off.

“Not here” Jennie stated, looking at the pouting man.

“Why?!” He whined, making her chuckle.

“After we reach home, okay?”

“K” She chuckled. He suddenly ran out of the car and opened the door for her. She got out and kissed his cheeks.

“Let's go”

They walked inside the penthouse a while later.

It was all quiet, like nobody was in there.

Jennie took the initiative to break the silence.

“Umm, Is Lisa really pregnant?” She spoke out, making both Ren and Lisa chock on air.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Lisa ranted out, making the others chuckle. The atmosphere wasn't that scary now.

“So?” Kaning and Kavin, the couple started together.

Lisa slowly held up her left hand.

No fucking way!

There was a white and blue diamond ring decorated on her ring finger.

Three of the girls gasped as the three guys hugged Ren and congratulated them both.

Jennie ran and hugged Lisa.

“I'm so happy!” She commented and pulled Ren for a hug as well.

“So that means............ When are you going to wire me the 2 million dollars?” Jennie smirked.

“What 2 million?” Thyme asked, walking towards them.

“Bet as always” Gorya snorted.

“So, remember I said something 5 years ago?”

He asked, as they were walking by the seaside, under the moonlight. To their luck, it was a full moon night.

“You said plenty of things, like we'd go on a couple's trip to Bora Bora like we're now” Jennie said, making the man chuckle. Both of them had their hair opened.

Jennie looked at him. He was looking so handsome as the moonlight was falling on his face, making it glow. And MJ felt the same thing.

He loved Jennie more than anyone in this world and could do anything to make her smile.

“Not that dumbo” He knocked on her forehead, making her hiss.

“Ow! That hurt. Jerk” She rubbed her forehead as he slightly giggled.

He held her hand softly and pulled it out of her face. He leaned in and softly pecked on her lips.

“Jennie” He called out her name, making her look at him.

He softly let go of her hand and kneeled in front of her on one knee. He pulled out a small blue box out of his pocket, making her gasp. Likewise, he opened it, reveling a white diamond ring with a really rare and expensive red diamond in the center.

“Miss Jennie Paramaanantra. Would you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me and be by my side and annoying me for the rest of our life?”

She was out of words. She blinked a few times and came back to reality.

“Yes." She replied squealing. He jumped up and hugged her tightly and picked her up, swirling her around.

He kept her down and made her wear the ring on the left hand.

Furthermore, he then grabbed her jaw and smashed his lips on her, kissing her passionately.

Finally, after all the drama. Their life was finally peaceful.

Later, after a few months, Jennie and MJ got married.

All the other F5 members along with Lisa, Gorya and Kaning were delighted for them.

Plus there were two unborn, present at their wedding. Unborn of Thyme and Gorya who was 6 months old and unborn of Lisa and Ren who was 1 month old.

T H E      E N D

B O N U S — 1

⸙͎۪۫ 

“You know that nobody knows our relationship, right?” Ren asked, entering Lisa's apartment. The two just started to date a week ago.

“Nobody's here, right?” He asked, double-checking.

“Nobody's here. Don't worry” She said, pulling his tie and smashing her lips on him as he kissed back.

He grabbed her jaw, deepening the kiss.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? LALISA MANOBAL!” 

Both of them broke the kiss quick and looked towards the direction from where the yell came.

“M-mom” Lisa stuttered as Ren widened his eyes.

“Your mom?” He mouths as she squeezes her eyes shut and nodded.

“We'll have a long conversation now, Lisa and
Mr. my daughter's boyfriend. Am I right?”

Lisa slowly nods her head.

•••

B O N U S  — 2

⸙͎۪۫

“You sure that nobody would catch us making out, especially the guys?” Jennie asked in a curious tone. They were currently in Kavin's house and MJ just couldn't help but kiss her.

“No, I can assure you that”

Saying that, he smashed his lips on her, making her let out a yelp on how suddenly he kissed her. But soon after, she kissed him back. The kiss was slowly turning into a make out session as she grabbed his hair and he grabbed her jaw with one hand and another rested on her waist. He was about to deepen it up more when.

“Holy shit! What did I just witness?!” Kavin dramatically cried out, slamming the door behind.

“We're screwed” Jennie gasped slightly when MJ started to suck on her neck, leaving a reddish blue mark on her neck.

“Thyme is already going to kill me so why not” Before he could finish, Thyme entered inside, slamming the door open.

“What are you trying to do to my sister? You're soo dead today, MJ!" He hissed as he started to chase the long-haired man.

•••

❝ A n d    t h e y   l i v e d
H A P P I L Y
E V E R
   A F T E R ❞

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

17K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
706K 19.4K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
173K 3.8K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...
16.5K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...