Trio x Reader ♡H͓̽i͓̽s͓̽o͓̽k...

Por illumisSupremacy

This short stories will contain 🔪Yandere🔪 ☁️Fluff☁️ 🍋Nsfw🍋 💧Angst💧 Request are open 🤝 Más

Request
💧Yandere/Angst🔪: Hisoka cheats
☁️fluff: Chrollo📓
🍋NSfW: High school Hisoka🃏
Angst💧: Trio
Yandere/Angst : Hisoka cheats 2
Yandere/Angst: Hisoka cheats 3
Spicy🥵: The zoldyck Consert
NSFW🍋: The cat and the dog -Chrollo
Nothing never lasts (Angst : Illumi)
Mafias daughter (Yandere illumi)
Yandere - Chrollo
The stalker (yandere Illimi)
The stalker (yandere illumi) pt 2
The stalker (yandere illumi) pt 3
The stalker (illumi) pt4
The stalker (illumi) pt5🍋
The stalker (illumi) pt6
The stalker (illumi) pt7
The stalker (illumi) pt 8
The stalker (illumi) pt 9
The stalker (illumi) pt10
The stalker (illumi) pt11
The stalker (illumi) pt12
The stalker (illumi) pt 13
The stalker (illumi) 14
The stalker (illumi) pt 15
The stalker (illumi) pt 16
The stalker (illumi) pt 17- Last part.
Hisoka (Fluff)
The red string. (Hisoka)
Pt 1. The Mermaid's Mark (illumi)
Pt. 2 The Mermaids Mark (illumi)
Pt 3 The Mermaid's Mark (Illumi)
Pt4 The Mermaid's Mark (Illumi)
Pt 5 The Mermaid's Mark (illumi)
Not an update But NEWS!!!
IM BACK!!! HOPEFULLY
Can you keep a secret?
Can you keep a secret? Pt 2
Can you keep a secret? Pt 3
Can you keep a secret? Pt4
Can you keep a secret? Pt 5
Can you keep a secret? Pt6
New story

New story?

276 4 5
Por illumisSupremacy

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry it's been so long sense updating, I been struggling with a lot of things at ones and it's been difficult to concentrate and write.

But I'm going to try to update my stories and stuff, as much as possible which that leads me to a particular story I started writing. It's called "The Afton's", yes it is a Fanf story, where you play as afton wife. But due to The newest game theory that came out, I'm thinking of doing a rewrite. To match a more accurate, time line and events.

The time line was sort of made up by me, by past theories and such but I want the satisfaction to be able to make those more accurate theories (Game theories! Because his are almost extremely accurate) into one whole story. I know I can do it but, I'm debating if I should wait till he is done posting the other videos, so I can get the full time line. Because I'm a bit confused in a lot of things, and I figured maybe you guys can also help decipher the time of this events.

Let's start off with Charlie's death, Henries daughter. I'm not sure if that happened before Afton's daughter died, or after. Or if it happened after the crying child died.

Because what I was aiming for, was to kinda come up with a story as too where y/n gives birth to his children, but the mishap of Charlie dying happened right before the two young siblings were born. So Micheal lives with the trauma, and Afton and Y/n live to be scared day to day that, maybe their children are next? And that why later when William creates Circus baby, she tells her to stay away.

And that's where everything spirals down, and yknow even more shit happens. It seem more original if I do it that way, but I'm not sure if any of you will like it if it's not accurate. Anything will help guys! I been dead ass watching Matpad theories to try and clear those questions out, but it's hard to keep up😂.

Any comments, or if you guys would like to see the time line written my way, with the events happening being placed as I think they should go, let me know!!. I wanna write something that you all like, and that will like as well.

Thank you guys for taking time out of your, day/night to read this!!!❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 80 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
181K 3.5K 21
❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐀! 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞...𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐄! ❞ ⁀➷ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐚 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐤 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙...
14.8K 413 22
One day you woke up injured in your favourite anime ' Hunter X Hunter', not expecting the plans fate has for you. Ending up falling for Illumi Zoldyc...
1.1K 69 14
This is the story of Illumi, a young detective, who's tryin to catch the serial killer called Ace. The victims' list grows longer by the day and Illu...