Ayanokouji-kun- What is love?

By shadowmonarch325

Ayanokouji in Shuuchiin, guys. Credits to @Omoshiroi12 for the cover More

Route 1: Hayasaka ( Bonus picture)
Hayasaka's route: Prologue
1. New friends and acquaintances
2. Who is Ayanokouji?
3. Picking the electives and an old friend
4. Masterpiece's fortune and the meeting
5. Birthday Part 1

6. Birthday part 2

2.3K 129 76
By shadowmonarch325

"Misfortune nobly born is good fortune."
― Marcus Aurelius

Ayanokouji POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRESIDENT, Onii, Miyuki.!" We all celebrated Shirogane's birthday while he cut the cake Ishigami bought. 

The student council members and Shirogane's dad and sister are here as well. 

"Thanks, everyone," President said and we started to eat dinner.

After eating dinner, I went outside to have some fresh air. I noticed his father looking at me as well.

His father looked at me. "Hmm, so you're that Ayanokouji-kun my son and daughter are talking about?" I nodded. "Hmm, thanks for inviting me by the way. It's been a while since I've been to a party after my wife left me."

"I'm sorry about that. Miyuki and Kei have told me about that story. You were a great man who had a misfortune." After looking at the Shirogane family. I can understand whom did the president take after. His father is a hard-working man. Even though his business shut down, he went bankrupt, his wife abandoned him and his children, and this man never gave up.

"I'm not a great man, just a victim of your pops. So, how did you escape from Atsuomi, Kiyotaka-kun?"

My eyes widened. My face faltered. I looked at the man with surprise in my eyes.

'How does he know?'

"Hmm, your face is still the same. Just a little surprise enveloped it." He seems amused. "You might be thinking how do I know?"

I nodded. I put up my guard. I was releasing some of my blood lust.

He looked at me with his usually stoic face. "Don't look at me like that. We were classmates in college. He is a man like I was. A man, full of ambitions. When I opposed the 4th generation's beta curriculum, he forced Shinomiya to devour my company. I never regretted opposing him. I knew the consequences, yet I played a hero." he chuckled. "For that, my family's got bankrupted and got dirt-poor. My wife estranged me and my children. Yet, I'm still proud of the choice I made. I'm a foolish man."

"You're brave. A brave and kind man. No one could stand against that man." I said feeling admired by this person.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked me.

"I don't know, Mr.Shirogane. For now, I want to enjoy this freedom."

"Hmm, I may not be useful. But you could always come to me for help."

I nodded.

"And call me daddy as well." He added.

"No." was all I said.

This man is hardworking, brave, noble, and quite crazy in the head.

***

Mr. Shirogane left the restaurant because of his part-time job.

"Hmm, Ayanokouji-kun?" Fujiwara called out to me.

"What is it, Fujiwara?" I asked.

"You said you could play Piano, right?"

"I do, yes."

"Then." She pointed at the piano in the restaurant. "Play." Did she smile showing some... rivalry?

"Hmm, why not?" I went to the piano. 

The student council members and Kei looked at me with prolepsis.

"So, what piece will you play, senpai?" Ishigami asked me.

"You guys choose," I said.

Fujiwara put her finger into her head and thought about it briefly. "Play 'Claire de Lune'".

Clair de lune, (French: Moonlight) is the third segment in, a four-movement for piano by a French composer, begun in 1890 and revised and published in 1905. The gentle "Clair de lune" provides an elegant contrast to the suite's sprightly second and fourth movements. It is a masterpiece by Debussy.

I sat down on the stool, pinned down my fingers on the piano, and played it

After finishing the piece, I opened my eyes and saw everyone was mesmerized by it.

Clap

Clap

One by one, people started to applaud me.

"W-wow," Shirogane muttered. "That was awesome, Ayanokouji."

Kei was smiling and mesmerized as well. "It was amazing, senpai."

Shinomiya clapped for me. "That was very good, Ayanokouji-kun."

Ishigami showed me his phone. "I recorded this, senpai. My phone is quite an old model. But I think I will edit it at my home and send it to you."

Fujiwara looked at me with her mouth agape. "You didn't tell me you were this good." She yelled.

"I said I'm quite good." I could only say it awkwardly. If I remember, Fujiwara is a Piano champion. She won many medals. I think she sees me as a rival. 

She pouted. "You're too good at this, Ayanokouji-kun." She smiled at me. "Why don't we do a duet together? On culture festival day?" She asked with excitement in her eyes. 

I couldn't say no to her while everyone was watching.

"Ok." I sighed.

"Yay." Fujiwara celebrated.

***

After eating our dinner, and paying our bills. Shinomiya's chauffeur picked her up. Ishigami and Fujiwara went to their houses by calling a taxi. I, Shirogane, and Kei walked home.

"Hey, Ayanokouji. Thanks." Shirogane said while looking happy.

"Hmm?"

"You made my birthday remarkable. Since my childhood, my birthday wasn't that special nor was my sister's. When my parts were still together, my mother forced us to study and in the end, she even forgot our birthdays one time." He clenched his fist. "Then after some years, she left. She took Kei and left me." I could see tears forming in his eyes. Kei looked down guiltily. No matter, how caring of a brother he is, there is a part of Shirogane Miyuki that will be always jealous of Shirogane Kei.

"What did you do?" I asked. Within 5 minutes we will reach Shirogane's house if we walk at the same pace.

"I studied a lot. I studied so much that I become the top of my school and got a scholarship at Shuuchin so that... so that my mom would come back to me." I could see him suppressing his cry.

"Are you jealous of your sister?" 

"I would be lying if I'm not. But I can't have a grudge against her because it is not her fault. No matter what, she is my sister." He patted his sister's head. Usually, she would be contrarian despite liking her brother's care. This time, she accepted it with gratitude. Gratitude that her brother doesn't hate her. She smiled at him which he returned as well

"Shirogane," I called out to him. "You don't have to force yourself. You work hard, yes. But don't let it stress you. Never think about the results. Just go on and do what is necessary, what you want to do, not because others tell you." At least you have the freedom that I don't have, Shirogane. Use it well.

"Thanks." He said. Giving me a smile that is full of appreciation.

"You know what." I never thought I'd speak this. "Fuck your mom. She didn't see the jewel inside you." Sometimes, let everything be similar. Let his pace collide with mine. Shirogane wants to forget about his mother's desertion and move on. But he couldn't.

Might the reason be because of Shinomiya? Does he think she will not accept him?

He chuckled. Kei snorted. Then they both laughed out loud.

"Man, Hahaha." He was wiping his tears. " I Didn't think you saying this would be this funny. Still, there is one thing I want to reach. Until then, I can't stop. So, thanks for helping me Ayanokouji. Can I call you Kiyotaka?"

"Sure. If you let me call you Miyuki." I said.

"You don't think it as girly or what?" He asked embarrassed.

"It's feminine, but I don't think anything weird about that. Nagayama in my class also has a feminine name, but he has no qualms about it." I shrugged.

We reached the Shirogane's home and Miyuki went to the house.

Kei saw until Miyuki went to the house. She finally looked at me and said, "Kiyotaka-senpai, thank you very much. My brother needed that." Her eyes were moist and tears slowly fell out of her eyes.

"You know, instead of acting tsun-tsun, you could show your caring side to him." I teased. I didn't understand why she is like that to him. She cares for him. Her rebellious side is quite funny to watch.

"Oh shut up. By the way, please tell me your birthday, senpai." She asked while fidgeting.

"October 20."

" I see." She smiled. "And, thanks for celebrating both mine and my brother's birthday, senpai." She mumbled and ran to her house.

What a nice family. 

***

"Yo, Ayano." Nagayama greeted me.

"Hello," I responded.

"You see, I want to write a manga." 

"Oh. Good for you."

"You know, I drew some art on what should I use. Take a look." He gave me some papers which have some great art styles.

After I read it. "It has a nice plot. What do you want to call it?"

"How about Fire punch?"

"I'm not an avid reader. But I will buy yours once you publish it."

"Sure, man." He smiled.

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun. Good morning." Hayasaka came with Hinokuchi and Suruga.

"Good morning."

"Have you watched Wednesday series?"

"No, I put it on my watchlist though."

"It's an amazing series. Watch it."

"Yeah. Right now, I'm watching "Dark". It's a pretty good series. I liked how they used the General theory of relativity and Schwarzchild wormholes."

"I like it as well, Ayanokouji-kun"

"You too, Ai-chan. That series gives me headaches. It is too complex." Suruga clutched her head and grumbled.

Sawatari-sensei entered the class and started the lesson.

Then, I received a message from Hayasaka. {Oko wants to meet you. Mom asked me to tell you to be vigilant. Are you sure, you will be fine? Oko is a scumbag.}

I replied {Don't worry. I will take care of it. Thanks for your concern.}

{I It's not like it.} She replied. Why did she stutter in the message? 

I glanced at Hayasaka whose cheeks were red.

—————————————————————————————————————————–--

CHAPTER 6 ENDS NOW.

NEXT IS THE QUINTS FANFIC

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. I MADE KIYOTAKA SOME OOC, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I WAS SO BUSY WITH MY COLLEGE.

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE.

CHAINSAW MAN ANIMATION WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD. SAME WITH BLEACH.

PUBLISHED ON- JAN 8 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 45 6
I'm adding characters from other series as my OCs! Their personalities may change to fit the story! Way of writing: XXX: normal text - XXX says XXX:...
16.3K 327 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
42.9K 1.2K 26
Did this on a whim, it's also helpful as I can improve my writing skills while writing this.
85.4K 3.8K 20
Himeno Yuki is second best girl, ya know. Just some random stories about them in class 1-B