Bocchi the Love Story!

By Kawaii_Lumine

Unexpectedly created this during my free time, and also the fact that I'm in love with the series! Just wante... More

1. Prayers
2. Sandwich
3. Mission Impossible!
4. Lethal Hugs
5. Answer
6. Experiences
7. Boy hogging
8. His side of life
9. Mr. Green Eyes! ( 1 )
9. Mr. Green Eyes! ( 2 )
10. Bitter
11. Rain, Rain, go away~
12. Please don't be a rental, please don't be a rental, please don't be rental-
13. Asachin! ( 1 )
13. Asachin! ( 2 )
13. Asachin! ( 3 )
14. Kessoku Band
15. Last Will
16. Mayafumi Akemi
17. The Realm
18. Fevers are for losers! ( 1 )
18. Fevers are for losers! ( 2 )
Omake: Short Stories
19. Resolve
20. Lie
21. Gifts
22. Difficulty level sky rockets! ( 1 )
23. Difficulty level sky rockets! ( 2 )
24. Costume Hunt! ( 1 )
25. Costume Hunt! ( 2 )
26. Mothers can't help but be worried!
27. Halloween! [ 1 ]
28. Halloween! [ 2 ]
29. Halloween ( 3 )
Omake the Sequel: More Short Stories!
30. Icepops
31. Alleviate
32. Fornication ( this is a joke please-- )
33. " Gotou-san, I love you."
33. Thou shall respond in kind! ( Actual chapter )
34. The three red flags are Bassist, Bassist, and.....THAT'S RIGHT! BASSIST!
35. I guess that confession is being pushed back to chapter 50 after all...
36. " Is Gotou-san okay?"..." Oh yeah, she's totally fine. I think."
37. Sent and Sent Back
38. We're Bocchin' Now!

Special Chapter: Special Feelings

3.4K 152 131
By Kawaii_Lumine

Akihiko stands outside the door of the Gotou household. It's been a few months since he's met, what he considers, to be the love of his life. Her beautiful eyes that seems to look through his very soul, that soft hair he loves to comb his fingers through, and that body he admires.

He was in love, that's for sure.

Bocchi opens the door, and Akihiko's heart beat picks up the pace.

" H...Hey." Bocchi greets in typical nervous fashion.

Akihiko's nerves couldn't calm down.

" Hi." He breaths out, a smile adorning his face that made Bocchi's heart beat rise to his rhythm.

She lets him in like always and leads him to her room. Akihiko waits, he always waits for the love of his life whenever he comes into this room.

Because he'd always give the special treatment. An hour of cuddles and kisses.

" Ah, there you are." Akihiko sits up straight.

Jimihen, the Gotou residents' dog, enters the room.

It hops on Akihiko's lap excitedly, barking, tongue out and all. It licks Akihiko's face and he responds by licking back, eventually escalating to a heated make out session with Bocchi's dog.

" I love you, Jimihen." Akihiko blushes after parting from the hot kiss.

Jimihen barks in response, its way of reciprocating that love.

Bocchi returns to the room with drinks and snacks.

She comes upon the scene of Akihiko and Jimihen sleeping. The dog laying comfortably under Akihiko's arm.

" Jimihen really likes Akihiko-kun, huh..." she muses.

Before sitting beside Akihiko and leaning by his side as well, falling asleep soon after.

~~~~ END ~~~

So anyways this is the final chapter--

Jk.

Yes, you must be wondering what the  fuck you just came across. And trust me, it could've gone a lot worse since I planned to take the scene a little further but...

I didnt wanna stain the fic any further than this, for ya'll sake.

As for why this chapter was made...

A certain reader of this fic requested that I do it. And i thought it'd be a menace thing to do, so I agreed.

Okay! See you in actual chapters~~ 🗿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 580 23
Kamisato Ichiro is a 17-years-old boy a former introvert who is one of the members of Five Times Rock, which is one of the most popular bands in all...
141K 3.8K 26
I've made a lot of books. But none of them is about Hiro. So I decide to make one. I hope you like them. Sorry most of my story is about the readers...
15.3K 538 22
Y/N's desperate to learn guitar and really wants to join a band. But that would all change on his first day in his new school and coming across Kita...
972 80 8
Rowan Sukan, having recently moved from the northern regions to the heart of Japan, is in uncharted territory. Many would cry over losing their frien...