Once again (BL) - English Ver...

By Nami_Mizu

"I wish I could go back in time and fix everything." Regret takes him back to the past. Will a Zee be able t... More

Once again - first -
Once again - Second -
Once again - Fourth -
Once again - Fifth -
Once again - Sixth -
Side story - Shin's -
Once again -Seventh-
Once again - Eight -
Once again - Nine (Special 🔞🔞🔞)
Once again - Ten

Once again - Third -

388 15 2
By Nami_Mizu

"Is that really you? I hope this isn't my hallucination of missing you too much."

...

Morning sunlight streamed through the window to wake Zee up. His eyes blinked slowly. He sighed as he realized that it wasn't all a dream. All of that really happened. With unsteady steps Zee headed to the bathroom, washing himself. Trying to get back to his normal life, if possible.

Zee came out of his room to the dining room. Usually when he left the room, he would hug New from behind while his boyfriend was cooking and reward Zee with a pinch for disturbing his cooking. But now he can only reminisce while laughing at his stupidity.

"Meow~~"

July, New's favorite male cat, approached him. Bringing his head to his feet. From New, he knows that when he's in this mode, July wants to be pampered. Zee smiled, he squatted down to caress July's head. "Like this? Did Nu stroke your head like this?"

"Meow~~"

"Sorry if it's not the same as him."

"You want something to eat?"

"Meow~ meow~ meow~" July's tone changed, making Zee chuckle.

"Are you excited?" Zee poured special cat food into July's bowl which the cat immediately devoured. Zee watched while stroking July who didn't feel bothered.

Zee took a deep breath. "Seeing your appetite, I remember Nu. Your appetite is the same as Nu's."

Ning Nong

The apartment bell rang. Zee headed for the front door to see who had come over the intercom.

Zee opened the apartment door after knowing that it was Max who visited his apartment.

"What's wrong?"

Max looked Zee up and down making Zee uncomfortable.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're not ready yet?"

"Ready what? Work? You have to understand my situation Max, I just lost Nu. At least let me not come to the office for a week or not a month."

"Let alone one month, even one day I will not let you leave even if you are the owner of the company. I don't understand what you're talking about anyway. Who did you just lose? Nu? Who is that again? Your new toy?"

"Nunew. New Chawarin. He's my fiancé. Don't you forget Max. He and I have been engaged for 4 years. And because of my fault, he died."

Max put his hand on Zee's forehead. "You don't have a fever. That means you're pretty drunk."

"I don't have a fever or hangover" Zee pushed Max's hand away. "I'm serious Max."

"I'm serious too Young master Zee Pruk. I don't know who was that- Ah your Nunew. You better get dressed now because we're going to a meeting. And this is important." Max walked towards the refrigerator, took a mineral bottle for him. "Hi July.... You're only getting fatter. That bastard took good care of you."

"Wait. You know July, so you should know Nu. July is Nu's cat."

Max rolled his eyes. "You are taking the wrong medication it seems. You adopted July 4 years ago when you visited the pet shelter."

"Nat. He must know Nu. Nu is Nat's childhood friend. I know Nu too because of that boyfriend of yours.”

"How far should I explain to you Zee. Nat doesn't have a friend named Nu. He is very introverted. The only friend he has is his beloved cat, which he considers as his son."

"You're kidding Max," Zee shook his head in disbelief at Max's words. "You wait here first. I still have the urn containing the ashes. Even last night I fell asleep hugging the urn."

Zee entered the room. Looking for the urn that he hugged all night until he fell asleep. Then came out again, still looking for the urn in every corner of the apartment. "There aren't any. Why aren't there? I haven't put them in the bouquet yet. But why aren't there now." grumbled Zee.

"Of course there isn't. Because it's all just your imagination. Your dream Zee." Max said while stroking July who was already in his lap.

"But-"

"Stop your bullshit. Now quickly change your clothes. We don't have much time anymore."

When Zee was about to enter the room, he realized something when he passed a wall where there was no photo of New at all. What he should have been with New, but he was alone in the photo. Zee entered the room, he wanted to make sure something. And sure enough, all the clothes and stuff related to New weren't in his room.

Actually what happened? Why just overnight did everything related to New disappear? Even Max doesn't know New. Likewise with Nat who is New's childhood friend.

...

The meeting went smoothly even though Max had warned Zee several times to focus.

"Today you really messed up. Luckily our clients are not aware of it. Honestly, what are you doing? You don't usually lose focus like this." Max handed a canned drink to Zee.

"Do you really not know New? In a moment, I'll show you the picture."

Zee opened his cellphone gallery looking for New photos which apparently weren't on his cellphone. "Why isn't there here too," Zee babbles.

"I'm not kidding Max. Just yesterday you accompanied me all day at the funeral home, even Nat didn't stop crying because he lost his best friend. But why now-"

Zee remembered something, about his request last night. Did God grant it? "Max, what date and year is it?"

Max frowned, even so he still answered Zee's question. "December 23, 2022."

'Strange. Even the date and year have not changed. Today is one day after New's departure. But why doesn't everyone seem to remember New. Why am I the only one who remembers it? What does God really want? Did God just want to punish me this way?'

"It's enough. I guess you're not well. You better just rest let me handle office matters."

Zee left the office ignoring the greetings of the employees because his head was full of questions.

"Back to apartment, Khun?" Tay asked opening the car door for Zee.

"Hmm," Zee replied with a murmur.

On the way to the apartment, Tay suddenly hit the brakes. "Are you okay Khun?" Tay asked to confirm Zee's condition.

"Yes, it is okay. What's wrong Tay?"

"A young man suddenly ran into street, Khun. Let me confirm first."

Tay got out of the car after getting a nod from Zee. Zee looked up to see the face of the young man who suddenly crossed. Tay's body covered the young man so he couldn't see the stature of the young man.

Zee's cellphone vibrates, he picks up the call from Max. Meanwhile Tay had finished talking to the young man and returned to the car.

"It turned out that he was chasing a stray cat that ran into street, Khun"

"Just a moment Max," Zee slightly moved the cellphone away from his ear. "Is he hurt Tay?"

"Luckily no one got hurt Khun. He also apologizes for causing Khun to almost get hurt."

Zee goes back to talking to Max on the phone. Tay honked and raised one of his hands just to return the greeting of the young man he almost hit earlier.

Zee turned to the direction where the young man was. His eyes widened as he saw the young man's face. "Stop the car." Zee's orders.

"Yes?"

"Stop!!!"

Tay stopped his car. Zee immediately got out of the car and ran after the young man who had disappeared while riding his bicycle.

"Nu-"

"Is that really you?" Monologue Zee.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 17
How a boy that have been severely abused get involve in a forced marriage with an egoist? 'I need you to cancel the marriage' - zee 'Just like you...
9.2K 552 20
Zee - "why cant you give me my death? my family was long gone. i dont have anything to live for anymore." - "thank the goddess she guided you my way...
11.5K 960 16
Can Saint heal Zee's pain? Can he show him what it really means to love someone? Will love be enough? Read it with me. We will find out together.
113K 3.6K 12
Would things be different if there was a chance to change it all? Disclaimer: This story and all of the characters in it are created by me. None of...