Blue Flame/ Txt

By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run... More

opening sequence
the warehouse
liar
angel
i promise
tracker
don't fall asleep
search
intoxicating
dirty monster
favorite guard
answers
walking glow stick
1...2...3
don't touch me
background
plushie
born alive
comfort
desperation
hold me
we will burn in flames
please
misfortune
black orchid
animal
far away
lost my mind
safe and sound
1 plus one
helping hand
black sheep
not the vibe
goodnight Bin-ah
reflection
damaged
confession
tea?
chocolate
Coincidence
back to back
stories
encounter
visions
how the cookie crumbles
still with you
healing
end of the road
peaceful
daydream
if I could
let me out
nightmares
blood sweat and tears
failed experiment
plan B
bravely selfish
it ends with me
it ends with me pt.2
it starts with us

like this...

410 19 15
By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

Taehyun rubbed his eyes, waking up slowly to the angel in front of him.

Kai's messy bed hair, his slander hands wrapped around Taehyun's waist, gripping his shirt for dear life.

All of it was too adorable for Taehyun's heart to handle.

Taehyun reached his hand, holding Kai's head, his palm resting on the younger's jaw, thumb caressing his ear softly and his fingers around the younger's nape.

He pulled Kai closer, landing a peck on his forehead.

"Good morning..." Taehyun whispered. Fixing the younger's messy curls away from his eyes.

Kai's eyes fluttered open, his body instinctively tensed up, hands folding into defensive fists.

"Hey.. it's okay.." Taehyun reassured him.

Kai relaxed at Taehyun's honey voice, his mind finally registering his surroundings.

He curled back into the older.

"Good morning.." the younger said when his breathing slowed down. His deep, hoars voice taking the older by surprise.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyun asked, not stopping his hand from cupping the younger's cheek.

"Y-yes.. I slept W-well"

The genuine care in Taehyun question had Kai stumbling over his words.

"That's good" Taehyun leaned over, pampering the younger with small kisses, breathing in his earthy smell.

Kai always smelled like the fresh air after a rainy day, clean leaves and damp mud.

Taehyun always loved rainy days.

It was when the older leaned to place a kiss near Kai's eyes when the younger closed them last second, holding his breath.

Taehyun froze, pulling back.

"Is everything okay? I must've gone too far, sorry..." he smiled apologetically.

"It's okay, they're just really sensitive. You have to be careful with them"

"Oh..." Taehyun whispered "do they hurt?"

"Not right now, but they can get triggered easily" Kai spoke quietly, a small, albeit sad smile on his face.

Careful..?... I have to be careful

He leaned over, hand holding Kai's head gently, as if he's fragile.

Reaching over Kai's left eye, Taehyun's lips hovered over the area, fluttering on his pale skin.

The warm breath over the coldest part of his body sent Kai's mind into a sweet haze. Closing his eyes, he succumbed to Taehyun touch.

As gently as he could, Taehyun lips landed between the younger's eye and nose Bridge. Staying there for a few seconds until he pulled back.

"Like this?..." Taehyun whispered, waiting for the younger to open his eyes.

Kai let out a shakey exhale, opening his eyes to greet Taehyun's warm, comforting ones.

"Y-yes.." he smiled shyly, looking down. Blush creeping to his cheeks

"like that.."

...............

"I don't know if that's a good idea" Soobin said, even the thought of being apart from the others peaked his anxiety.

"We can't live off of instant food forever binnie..." Yeonjun said, a hand on Soobin's back as reassurance. "We should take advantage of the fact that there's a fridge in here..."

"You stay here with Kai and Taehyunnie, we will go get food. Actual food" Beomgyu said, already putting on his shoes.

"We'll make it quick Bin-ah... don't worry too much" Yeonjun said. "We wouldn't have suggested going if it wasn't completely necessary. Kai is still healing and we need to get him, get all of us food that can actually, benefit us" Yeonjun finished his sentence with a lighthearted laugh, in hopes to make Soobin feel better.

"I guess you're right..." Soobin whispered.

"I'll be back soon okay?" Yeonjun crouched down, giving the younger a kiss on his cheek.

"Call if anything happens" Soobin reminded when Yeonjun was halfway through the door.

Getting a hum in response, and a door shut behind him.

I hate this

........

"I get him, I really do" Yeonjun said when they walked out of the motel.

"Dude needs to chill the fuck out" Beomgyu said casually.

The backhanded comment causing Yeonjun to let out a genuine laugh.
He never said that to Soobin, but he thought the same.

"He does need to relax a bit doesn't he.." he said, a smile of affection on his face.

... "um.. Beom?"

"Hmm?"

"Now that Soobin isn't here, how are we going to drive?"

"I can drive"

Yeonjun looked at him, dumbfounded and confused.

"Why didn't you say so when I crashed our car!?"

Beomgyu whistled, pulling the keys out of his pocket.

"You never asked" he chirped.

"I... what-" Beomgyu raised his eyebrow at his Hyung.

"Nevermind.. let's just go"

.......

"Slow down! Didn't you say you know how to drive??" Yeonjun yelled, holding the car handle like his life dependent on it.

"I said I could drive, never said I was good at it"

"He's cute binnie, let's take him with us binnie, stupid Yeonjun.. stupid" Yeonjun mumbled to himself.

"I can hear you Hyung" Beomgyu smiled.

"I know brat"

............

"Eggs, cheese, bacon... what else..?" Yeonjun read from the list.

"How long are we going to stay there Hyung?" Beomgyu asked while walking through the meat section.

"Binnie said.. about a week or so, if we're lucky enough"

"Week...?" Beomgyu questioned.

"I know right? We're never been in one place for that long, especially not when we're in hiding" he whispered the last bit. "Go get milk"

"On it" Beomgyu skipped his way through the small market.

Soobin Hyung likes almond milk....

Beomgyu went through the shelfs, trying to find the specific brand Soobin liked.

Bingo!

"Hyung!" He yelled.

"What!?" Yeonjun answered, focused on the different kinds of bread they had.

"Soobin Hyung likes almond milk right?" Beomgyu asked, putting the carton in the cart without waiting for an answer.

"Yes, but Taehyun likes sweetened oat so bring that too"

"Okay"

............

"Hey Hyung.. good morning" Taehyun said, sneaking behind Soobin.

"Hey Hyunnie" Soobin said warmly, a small smile of his face.

"Where's everybody?" Taehyun asked, noticing the empty space.

"Went to get food" Soobin said, his voice showcasing more stress than he wanted it too.

"Hyung.... are you okay?" Worry started growing in the younger's eyes.

"Hyung?.."

Soobin started hyperventilate, his vision blurry with tears, his ears rang and he could barely make out anything from the muffled sounds surrounding him.

He fell on Beomgyu's body, one hand pressing on the wound, thick red blood engulfed his hand.

"Don't shoot!" He screamed, tears flew across him face, he could hear muffled screams, behind the blur of his tears, prison guards with their guns pointed at them.

"Don't shoot!" He panted, his chest heaving and aching from shortness of breath.

"He's only 20!" He screamed, a blood curdling cry escaped his mouth. He felt hands on his back pulling him away, pining his hands behind his back.

"Hyung..." Beomgyu whispered weakly, blood staining his pink lips.

"Beom-Ah!" Soobin cried  "Beom-AH!"

"GET OFF ME!"

"Hyung...?"

Soobin mustered a smile. Not wanting to let his emotions effect Taehyun.

"Yeah I'm fine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.1K 29
In a far away land, there are 5 boys, hiding. Why? Because they're scared that people will get scared because of what creature they are. Until, YOU c...
333K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]
260K 16.6K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
28.7K 780 15
Beomgyu was walking home from work one night, but who knew that he would regret his choices that night. Or would he? P.S Hi cuties~ this is my first...