CAREFULLY CURATED ─── jj mayb...

By nyctophiliandream

one step forward, three steps back ❪ au jj maybank x fem!oc ❫ More

𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑭𝑼𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫
𝒊. 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝒊𝒗. 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔

𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑭𝑼𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫

2.8K 38 24
By nyctophiliandream

*ೃ carefully curated ˚◞♡

who did this to you? i'm not playing right now, who did this?

my dad

────── 𝒊. 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

hello my lovelies!

i welcome you to my new outer banks fanfic. this one is an alternate universe fanfic, which means it will not be following any of the original plotlines of the show. i am so grateful for the love you guys have shown my other book "the smell of rain" and really hope you enjoy this book just as much or maybe even more.

i also have to say this straight out the gate, sage sterling is objectively a messed up individual, dealing with her issues in sub-optimal ways shall we say. by no means is she rotten to the core, but she is most definitely not to be romanticized.

i love you all very much and enjoy the story.

────── 𝒊𝒊. 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

this story is ought to be a heavy one, which is why this is your official trigger warning!

the book will be discussing abuse; child abuse to be more specific, so if this is a trigger for you, i highly recommend skipping out on this story. no hard feelings. other triggers include alcoholism, drug abuse, neglect, foul language, and explicit content.

i won't be putting a trigger warning for every chapter any of these things are mentioned in, so reader discretion is highly advised.

────── 𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

even though this story will not be following any plotlines of the show, all credits for the characters and show-related locations belong to the pate brothers. any other characters, backstories, and locations belong entirely to me and are not to be stolen.

the entirety of this story was thought of by me, so any resemblance to real-life events are purely coincidental and unintentional.

enjoy carefully curated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609 5 8
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ( outer banks ) ( fem!oc x male!oc )
22.6K 305 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
123K 605 83
Imagines about your favourite people
9.5K 239 27
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏. outer banks universe. ❪ 𝐉𝐉 𝐌. & 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐎𝐜 ❫ 🔮┆ENCHANTED. 𝄞⨾𓍢ִ໋ ( i was enchanted to meet you. ) ❛ a girl finds out that she is...