Reincarnated as the "Unfortun...

By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Satoshi Mitsuru, a high school student in a prestigious private school of Goldenberg. Has everything includin... More

ORGIN AND CHARACTERS
Meeting God
WELL... I LIVED AGAIN
Oh well
INFORMATION
MY FAMILY IS TOO CLINGY
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY
MAGIC
MEETING A MALE LEAD
PLANNING
GETTING KIDNAPPED
START
ESCAPING
BEASTMEN VILLAGE
A WEEK
THE FOX TRIBE
Sakura?
Fairies and... an intruder?
A Fox? Wait a minute...
Male Leads everywhere
This is cunning..?
Rest
Departure
LION TRIBE: Lily
This house needs a clean
Leo
Only the start
Let's just sleep
It's time to go home...
Human Kingdom: Home..?
Encounter
The Heroine

HIDE OUT

2.7K 159 18
By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Tatsuya's POV:

It had been half an hour since this whole trouble started. And it looks like we finally arrived in our destination, after that long torturous trip.

I almost can't believe that it only took that long, when it felt like I spent a whole era in hell.

"Whew~! We finally arrived!"

"I know right~! It felt like we traveled for weeks without rest!"

"Yeah, especially with those teleportation scrolls..."

"Ugh, don't remind me, I think I might throw up again."

I could hear them chatter, as the sound of a metal gate opening caught my attention.

'Is this where they hide the kidnapped children?'

I thought as I made a mental map of the place, by relying with my senses.

.

.

"In you go!"

The man said, while throwing my "sleeping" self, making me hit the wall "jolting me awake".

"H-Huh..??"

I groaned when I made impact with the wall, I made my "surprised" exclamation sound confused enough for them to believe in.

"Oh? The kid's awake~."

"Oh hey there little kid~."

They greeted, and once I knew that they didn't discover my act, I went on with my first plan... Fake it till you make it.

"W-Who are You..???"

I stuttered while inching away from them, my whole body trembled with fear... An instinctual answer in this kind of situations, being surrounded by unknown people in an unknown place this is the particular answer of the body and mind for kids around my age to react.

"Some place where your going to find a master to serve and be useful~"

The other said as they slam and lock the metal door shut, their loud horrid laughter echoing through the place.

"*Sigh* What a head ache."

I muttered, my body that was previously trembling in fear came to a halt, and my facial ex pressions returned to normal as I found my self in a safe place to stop my act.

I looked to my side, and saw many other children whimpering and trembling in fear and confusion. I can see that most of them had an additional body parts, unlike that of a human and that only made me let out another frustrated sigh.

"Ugh, This is why there are no equality when it comes to trading with other nations and kingdoms."

The other side thinks that the other is stupid, and the other thinks the same. This lead to many conflicts that often started wars, and in the end  it was their people who they were ruling who always gets the hit.

It was mainly the commoners who take the hit since the nobles were the top priority... Which is utter bullshit if you ask me.

Did they not know that it is the people themselves that builds the kingdom? Without people to rule, a leader most specifically, the kings that rule the kingdom wouldn't even exist in the first place.

Did they ever think that only protecting nobles would lead to disaster as the other greedy nobles out there would aim for the crown? And most importantly, they are not the one's who farm and make sure there are plentiful harvest to help the kingdom through winter.

They only manage and plan, and go to social banquets to make connections. While the commoners are the most likely to do all the labor the kingdom needs to survive.

"U-umm..."

"Yoru."

My thoughts were interrupted  when two voices disrupted the cries and whimpers of fear and confusion inside the room.

I turned around, and saw two people, that both had small pair of bat like wings and a tail on their back, along with the barely noticeable horns on their heads because of the way their hair was covering it.

'Ah, demons and by the looks of it, twins.'

I noted as I observed the two people, one who had their hand on the other's mouth while warily glaring at me, while the other was  looking at the other with confusion.

"Did you call for me?"

I asked seeing both flinch at my question... Or was it perhaps the calmness of my voice?

"N-Nothing..."

The one who had their hand on their brother's mouth mumbled, still looking warily, the distrust and fear in his eyes can make anyone feel uncomfortable or even hurt. But since I'm used to such stares with different variations of side toppings, it was easy for me to ignore.

"Okay then, just call for me if you need anything. Oh, and my name is Tatsuya."

I casually informed as I stood up from the spot (not missing the slight flinch the two made) and made my way to the other side of the of the room.

Reaching the opposite side from the others who were jumbled up on each other to find comfort (except for the demon twins, who had their own comfort) I went to a corner and started to plan...

'Status.'

Just like that the screen appeared before my very eyes.

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya

BIRTHDAY: April 7th

AGE: 7 years old

RACE: Human

HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED

MAGIC(S):Water and Light

BLESSING(S):Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning

LEVEL: 10

TITLE(S): Spell Creator

HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy

MP: 750/750

HP: 850/800

IQ: 248

EQ: 116

CHARM: 117

LUCK:

GOOD: 38

BAD: 15

EXPERIENCE: 19

'Outlines'

{The spell outlines is loading...}

{...}

{Loading successful.}

{All the outlines are being shown.}

Just like that, the map of the places that I've been taking notes of was shown.

'Show me the recent outlines.'

{The outlines are now reduced to two.}

Seeing two maps in front of me that only consisted of lines and curves, I walked my way towards the bar like door.

'Scan.'

{The spell scan is ongoing...}

{...}

{The spell had completed it's propose.}

'Merge it with the right outline.'

{Merging...}

{...}

{Merging complete.}

I small smile adorned my face, as the previous indecipherable squiggly lines, now made perfect sense, it now directly showed the way we came in as clear as day.

There were also white dots, corresponding to the people inside the place.

'Separate the children from the adults.'

Suddenly the adults dots changed color to blue, while the children's dots remined white.

"So it's only us..."

I muttered glancing at the huddled up pile of children in the farthest corner, while the twin demons on the other corner.

"Counting me in, there are a total of thirteen children."

I mumbled, looking back at the screen on display.

'Cast off illusion magic to draw in the blue dots.'

{Casting Illusion magic...}

{...}

{Illusion magic had been cast.}

'Draw them in a single place away from the white dots.'

{Attracting to the farthest place...}

{...}

{A place have been found, it is in the south-east of the hide out.}

A large yellow circular transparent area then surrounded the south-east part of the map, where the blue dots are heading to.

'Great, once all of them have arrived, cast "spill" and "shock".'

{The spells are on stand-by.}

'Let out the drones in the surrounding area, and hide them with illusion magic.'

{Five drones have been released and are now finding their positions...}

{...}

{They have found their positions.}

{Opening recording features.}

Five windows then appeared in front of me showing me a clear recording of the place in the best possible angles.

With the confirmation and the drones on set, the smile on my face only widens as I await the show of misfortune those bastards will suffer.

____________________________________________________________

To the people who are confused, Tatsuya learned how to use recreation magic hence the drones, and somehow got a system that works for him. The new spells that is being shown, is also the cause of his experiments along the way in his preparations, and the title "spell creator" made it easy for him to manifest such spells.

The voice that has {this signs} only apply to Tatsuya, think of it as one of the many blessings that the god has given him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
32.2K 740 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
79.7K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
258K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."