The Newfound Secrets

By WinterTheEmpress

*Spoilers Legacy, Unlocked and Stellarlune* There are spoilers fro the rest of the series but those are the m... More

Story Outline
Characters

Prologue

88 2 3
By WinterTheEmpress

"You'll never be good enough!" Came the words of her ex-boyfriend Fitz Vacker, the night that he raped her.

"Why do you keep messing up, I'm starting to wonder if Project Moonlark was such a good idea, or just a waste of time!?" Mr. Forkle had screamed at her after she came back from fighting the Neverseen, covered in cuts and bruises.

"We'll always love Jolie more than we ever love you!" The words from her adoptive parents echoed around her head.

"When are you actually going to do something?" She had heard those words multiple times come from her so-called friend's mouths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 5.5K 24
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
976K 36.9K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
143K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
487K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...