𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙮-

By theonlyp34r1

"is mineta here?" "you mean that grape rat? i'm 100% better than him." ≪ °❈° ≫ ah yes where y/n finds themsel... More

• this bitch gay- •
i. new phone who dis
ii. what's sleep?
iii. class chat
iv. shower thoughts
v. underrated
vi. 1-b
vii. depressed ass mf
viii. grape juice
ix. pineapples on pizza
x. kinnie
xi. sugar mommy
xii. bitches
xiii. bros
xiv. hoes
xv. pool
xvi. sunburns
xvii. homework
xviii. genshin
xix. summer camp
xx. night
xxi. mall
xxii. cursed images
xxiii. traitor 😔
xxiv. forgiveness
xxv. last minute preperation
xxvi. midnight talks
xxvii. airport
xxviii. noisy children
xxix. arrival
xxx. "home"
xxxi. hour change
xxxii. broship
xxxiii. roleplay
xxxiv. ground-rules
xxxv. realization
xxxvi. food
xxxvii. home
xxxviii. rescue mission?
xxxix. tuxedos
xl. fight fight fight
xli. elsa gotta do his thing
xlii. left behind
xliii. changes
xliv. too early for this bs
xlv. teacher talks
xlvi. heartbeat
xlvii. anxiety
xlviii. decision
l. wrong decision
epilogue... what's a hero?

xlix. right decision

4.4K 208 391
By theonlyp34r1

removed from... ua?

they've got to be fucking kidding.

"removed? from ua?" you asked, your words just dropping out of your mouth.

tsuragamae nodded slowly. "we felt as if this was the right decision."

you harshly glared at the four of them. "i'm being removed from the hero course for a silly little mistake?! any chances i have to redeem myself are just, going down the drain?!"

nezu sat up in his chair, his stupid little smile plastered on his face. "it wasn't a silly little mistake l/n. you could've left the group chat the moment you realized they were villains and not said anything personal to them."

"i wanted to get evidence of them and show you guys as soon as i got back from my trip! unfortunately, i didn't have that opportunity as a lot had came up and you guys immediately arrested me and put me into questioning!" you shouted, absolutely livid.

if you weren't handcuffed, you would've broken the glass.

"we just don't want to risk anything. we're talking about the safety of the students and staff here," vlad king spoke up, folding hid hands together.

you altered your gaze to him, the glare never leaving your face. "and what will happen when the league attacks don't stop? what if they get worse? what will happen then?"

they all stayed quiet for a moment. apparently, they didn't think that far ahead.

"then you'll be accepted back into the hero course," all might interjected.

your felt your glare soften when he spoke. you could never be upset at the prior number one hero.

nezu, vlad king, and tsuragamae stared at all might with a stunned expression. this wasn't the plan, was it?

"if we made the mistake of kicking the wrong person out of ua, then you'll be welcomed back with no questions asked. as of right now, this is the best option for everyone," all might stated, looking back at the tiny principal.

you grumbled, slouching in your chair. "you're removing me for the safety of everyone." the four of them nodded.

you peered at them, still pissed at their decision. "i still think it's a stupid decision, but i understand why."

they all seemed to sigh in relief upon hearing that information. you rolled your eyes, still glaring. "i'm still absolutely livid. you're removing me and any chance i have of redeeming myself away. i don't believe it's ethical what-so-ever. i understand why you're doing it, but i still have every right to be pissed off at this school."

they all nodded, understanding your words. nezu smiled at you. "i wish there was an easier way, l/n."

you glared at the tiny bear rat thing that you used to call your principal. "i can come up with plenty of easier ways. if you can't, but a teenager can, then what does that make you?"

tsuragamae stood up, causing your gaze to shift to him. "be lucky you aren't being arrested, l/n," he barked.

you rolled your eyes, "whatever."

he then sped out of the room, clearly done with the conversation. vlad king and nezu were next to leave. nezu had the audacity to wave goodbye, and you would've punched in his face so hard if it weren't for the stupid cuffs.

all might and you remained (against your own will of course). he gave you the guiltiest look you have ever seen on a hero.

"i truly hope we're wrong, young l/n. i hate seeing a potential hero be framed as a villain," he consoled, glaring harshly at the ground.

the adrenaline seemed to leave your body, leaving you with nothing but emptiness.

this was it, huh?

"don't stop training. i have a huge feeling that we're wrong, but just in case we aren't, apply to a different hero school. you have the spirit to become one," all might explained, trying to lift your spirits.

there was no way you could become a hero.

what were you going to do?

"well..." he turned towards the door, "that was all i had to say. i'm glad i was able to be your teacher, young l/n."

you heard him walk out the door while cops walked into yours. you felt them un-cuff you, grabbing your arms tightly. they escorted you through the halls and out of the police station.

you just felt so... empty.

grey clouds covered the sky. you were glad that they were there. the bright, happy-go-lucky sun was the last thing you wanted to see right now.

your mom stood outside with the detective, aizawa, and endeavor. she turned to you and you immediately froze.

her eyes were red and puffy, streams of tears left over on her face. bags were underneath her eyes, almost rivaling aizawa's. her hair was absolutely disheveled and her clothes weren't at all kept clean.

she looked terrible.

and you were the cause of it.

she ran to you and gave you the biggest hug.

"i'm so sorry y/n," she sobbed, hugging you tighter. "things aren't fair for you."

all you could do was nod, and hug her back. you couldn't feel anything as of now. you just wanted to go home and take the longest shower ever.

"let's go home, shall we? i'll order us *f/r," she stated, releasing you from the hug.

you nodded once again, taking her hand. you felt like a little kid who scraped their knee on the playground.

everything hurt but felt numb all at the same time.

everyone stared at the two of you as the two of you walked away. you looked back to see all might staring at you with his same-old sad expression.

you softly smiled, before turning away.

this was it. you were no longer a student at ua high school.

shawtee is online!

shawtee
damn

hidden angwr
Y/N?!

phroggie
we just received news, ribbit

short fuse
So you were the traitor

shawtee
😒
yall fake asf

short fuse
The only fake one here is you.

daddy
Now, do not start arguing! L/n, we were just told you are being removed from UA until further notice. Is this true? ✋👋✋👋

shawtee
yeah its true
im being deemed as a traitor until further notice

kirby 2.0
That's it? No further information? 。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。

shawtee
not sure of what i can or cant tell u
legal shit ykwim?

man
fuck this
one of u suspected me of being the traitor due to me warning u guys as to what was happening at summer camp

short fuse
Sounds about right

cum
youre leaving us 😭😭😭

shawtee
dont act all innocent now
if id known any better, every single one of u reported me alongside my other class
i get it was for the safety of the school
but wait until the real traitor becomes revealed 💀
its not me thats for sure

mommy
It hurt us just as much as it hurts you, Y/n.

shawtee
yeah ok
u try getting kicked out of the number one hero school of all of japan 😊
whatever u guys are feeling doesnt equate to how im feeling what so ever
im sick of trying to be nice to yall
if they kept me i couldve redeemed myself
but no
now i look like absolute villain trash

short fuse
You brought this upon yourself

shawtee
can u shut the fuck up bakugou
ur adding commentary where it shouldnt be added 🤭

daddy
L/n, since you are no longer a student here at UA, I believe it is our best interest to remove you from this chat. ✋👋

shawtee
mhm
knew u'd say smthin like that
ig its goodbye 👋
u were okay to me

daddy
Goodbye, L/n. ✋👋✋👋

shawtee has been removed from the chat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...
679K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
1.2M 53.9K 74
"Our universe grants every soul a twin -- a reflection of themselves -- the kindred spirit -- And no matter where they are or how far away they are f...
942K 18.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} This is part 3, 1 and 2 are pretty good too Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own di...