All I Need Is Your Love ~ Yeo...

By yasmineswork

Y/N used to be a normal girl in high school with her best friend. she lived with her elder sister and her you... More

"Random" boy that is new
chapter 2 ~
ice skating
one week suspension
little patient.
will it really end like this?
× kissing in the rain ×
Snow Fight ❄️
end of season 1

The Jealousy of Riminn

276 8 2
By yasmineswork

Before you start reading. Some parts at the beggings were suppose to be on chapter 7. I dont know why but these parts weren't there when I published it. So I decided to put in on chapter 8. I hope you guys have fun reading this!
________

She said as she went inside the bathroom. "You sure did cover that hickey good" yeonjun said while smirking at me. I then hit his back jokingly. "Alright are we ready to leave?" Yeonjun said as he wore his shoes. "Yep! Let's go!" I said as we both held and walked to school together. On our way we got ourselves some drinks, Yeonjun got himself and energy drink and got me Banana milk. I squealed in excitement "awhh you didn't have to! Thank you!" I said with a happy smile on my face.

As we entered school, I saw Riminn staring at Yeonjun in shock. I loved seeing her gasp.
But we ignored her and headed to class.

Realizing we didn't sleep all night, we were so tired. All we wanted to do was sleep. We slept through the whole lesson missing lunch, and everything, suni didn't mind since she thought we were cute and didn't even budge to wake us up. When the bell rang suni woke both of us up and then went home leaving both of us behind to cleaning. "Aish this girl" i said as I got up. Yeonjun was still sleeping so I decided to prank him by hiding. After a few minutes he woke up to an empty classroom. "Y/N?" He looked so worried and then started packing up quickly. "Boo!" I came from his back he shouted really loud but there was most likely no one left at the room anymore. "Stop shouting, we need to start cleaning" I said as I handed him the mop. We cleaned and dusted everywhere and the classroom was finally clean.

After the cleaning yeonjun picked Me up and placed me on our desk we sat together. We then started making out. Like it was nothing to do in a school. "Alright, you can't keep doing this to me." I said as I pushed him away from and got off the desk. "We need to go home I'm sleepy!" I said in an angry tone packing my stuff. I grabbed Yeonjun's backpack and handed it to him with aggression. We walked home and then finally arrived. He went to his house and I went to mines. After dressing up and getting into my comfy clothes.

Y/N's Outfit.

As I sat down at the bed I was used to sleep next to Yeonjun so I messaged him.

                  • little foxy 🦊

                      I can't sleep. Wanna
                      Come over so we can
                       Take a nap together?-

- Open the door I'm already here

He was so fast. I came running downstairs and opened the door and it was Yeonjun. He gave me a peck on the lips and we went upstairs together. He was also wearing comfy clothes. So we decided to snuggle together and talk about random stuff until we fell asleep. As we were talking, we fell asleep at the both time not knowing how tired we were.

Y/N's sister POV

I knocked on the door but no one opened, so I had to use my key to open it, Y/N was probably already asleep due to her school and her hardwork. As I entered I saw everywhere so clean, when did she have time to do all this? I went upstairs and saw Yeonjun and Y/N sleeping. I ran to get my camera and took a picture of them. After that, I put the photos to the YJ×Y/N  album. There were a lot of photos of them. And they were really cute.

Seeing my sister get into a relationship made me happy, but sad. I was a single sister. "When will I be able to live like my sister" I sighed as I sat down to the sofa after tucking chong-san in.

As I was sitting I suddenly got a message from my phone.

             • Lee Hyungjin

- good evening Nam-ra
I'm here to ask you about the
Presentation.

                            Oh yeah, I'm almo-
                            st finished with it.-

- good to hear, mind handing Me it tomorrow? The boss has been asking me nonstop.

                           Yeah sure I'll finish
                           It tonight and hand
                           It to you mr.Lee -

- you don't have to talk casual to me. Make sure you finish it. I'm counting on you Nam-ra.

I closed my phone and then sighed again "I need to finish my presentation until tomorrow!?" I said as I yelled

I got quickly to work on it. I started writing it nonstop. I had to get this presentation to Mr. Lee
I was writing as fast so i could to get a bonus.

  • Time Skip. Next Morning 6 am °

   •Y/N's POV

I woke up to a soft breathing of Yeonjun. I tried to move but he was cuddled too tight. I tried to escape those hands wrapped around Me.

"Yeonjun, were gonna be late" I said brushing his hair as he slept.
"Hm?" He said as he slowly opened his eyes. "Goodmorning" I said while smiling at him. Before getting up, he gave me a peck on the lips. Then we both got up and washed our faces with cold refreshing water. As we got dressed I was wearing a white uniform with black skirt.

                  Y/N's outfit

              Yeonjun's outfit

*again I need you to pretend like he's at your room*

We got dressed and went downstairs. I saw my sister who was asleep on the couch and not her bed. Now that was an embarrassing sight. I quickly went to her and woke her up "Yah! Get up you fell asleep on the couch" I said while she grunted.

"Ah biyanhae" she said getting up and closing her laptop. I realized she was up all night on her laptop. But for what? Watching movies or doing work? It was probably movies. But I didn't say anything and went to the kitchen. With Yeonjun.

I made us some toast with Nutella and strawberry on it. I also poured a glass of milk for both of us. "Thanks wifey" he said while helping Me put the plates. Gosh Choi Yeonjun! You're such a flirt.

After finishing and eating our breakfast we packed our stuff and walked to school.

Just like always it was an ugly sight of Riminn looking at us.

"Y/N-ah, can you come with me for a second?" Riminn said while she held my wrist and took Me to a quiet place with nobody. Just stairs and windows. As we were standing by the stairs, she questioned me. "Why do you try to steal everything from?" She said in an annoying tone. "What do you mean?" I said confused. "Why did you have to date Yeonjun! I tried everything to break you guys up! Yet you guys still find a way to get back up!" She said. I got my phone and pressed the record button, recording everything she was saying. "I want you to stay away from yeonjun. He was mine in the first place. You can't have him." Riminn said while she glared at me.

"So you want me to break up with Yeonjun?" I asked her. "Yeah, he was mine in the first place" she said while looking at me. "I wouldn't claim that he was mine if I was you." I said in an annoyed tone. This girl was really testing my patience.  "Break up with him" she said demanding me. "No" I replied to her. "Okay, you wanted this." She said coming closer to me. As she came closer, she suddenly pushed me down the stairs. Her pushing me was the last thing I looked at before knocking out.

Yeonjun's POV

I didn't see Y/N since Riminn dragged her to some unknown building next to the school. I saw Riminn walking I, but I didn't see Y/N and class had already started.

Suni next to me asked where Y/N was. I didn't know what to say, since I also didn't see her. "We need to go check." Suni said whispering to me. "Um miss, I'll excuse myself to the bathroom" suni said leaving the classroom as fast as she could. After 7 more minutes "ms. Kim I'll excuse myself to the bathroom" I said and ran off the classroom. I saw suni from a distance and we started searching for her. "Did you find her yet?" Suni came to me, "no, but last time I saw her, Riminn took her to the unknown building at school." I said. "She might be there, let's go check together" suni said as we ran there. The building was seven floors. We checked all six floors and last was seventh floor. As we were going up from the stairs. I saw Y/N on the ground knocked out. "Y/N!" Suni Yelled running to her and trying to pick her up. "I'll help, let's go carry her to the nurse" I said picking Y/N up.

We both rushed to the nurse. I saw suni's worried face about Y/N. We came to the nurse and the nurse told us to put her to the bed. I carefully put Y/N to the bed. The nurse checked if anything was damaged. Turns out she had a broken arm. I was so shocked. How could Riminn do such a thing? "I will kill Riminn" I heard Suni murmur. I would tell her to calm down but I also wanted to kill her. I felt the anger inside of me ready to explode.

"Where did you guys find her from?" The nurse asked us. "She wa-was pushed down the stairs I think, and I know who did it." Suni said while stuttering. "I need you guys to calm down. I will contact her mother" the nurse said. "No, contact her sister." I said while giving the nurse her number.

Y/N's sister POV

I was done with my handing my presentation to Mr.Lee and j was so happy! I made an amazing job!

They even said they were gonna raise my paycheck! As I sat back down to my office chair I looked at my phone to get 3 missed calls, whose number is this? I called them back. "Anneyeonghaseyo" I said while waiting for an answer, "annyeonghaseyo, is this Kim Nam-ra?" Somebody said from the phone "yes, it's Nam-ra, is everything okay?" I asked concerned. "I wouldn't say okay, I'm the school nurse of the school your sister goes to, she has broken an arm, we would like for you to come here and pick her up so she could rest at home?" The nurse said as my heart dropped.

"BROKEN ARM!?" I yelled through the phone packing up everything and my bag. I asked permission to leave work early. My boss let Me go, I ran to the car and drove to My sister's school.

Yeonjun's POV

After few minutes Y/N sister barged in worried. "Where's My sister!?" She said while looking around. She ran towards Y/N. Staring at her broken arm that was wrapped up. "Who did this!?" She yelled while looking at the nurse. As soon as she said that "A girl named Riminn from our class" suni replied to Y/N's sister.

"Suni, I want you to lead me to that girl later" Y/N's sister said in a mad tone.  "Sure eonnie" suni agreed, I could tell all three of us wanted to murder her.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to see Suni, Yeonjun and my sister along with the school nurse looking at me in a worry. "What happened?" I said trying to get up. "No, no, no you need to rest for now" the nurse said. "It looks like you have a broken arm due to getting pushed off the stairs" the nurse said. How did she know thay though? That wasn't my question for now. My question was how everyone was gathered like a family gathering.

"Let's go Y/N I'll take you home." My sister said while she helped me get up. "I'll Carry her to the car" yeonjun said, "no don't worry, I can walk, the broken thing is my arm, not my leg, I said while getting up as My sister helped me.

As we were walking, suni pointed to my sister who Riminn was. "Stop embarrassing me, sis, let's just go home" I said pulling her hand with my left hand since the right one was now broken. 

We got to the car and yeonjun waved bye at me "I'll meet you at your house" yeonjun said closing the car door.

When we got home my sister and chong-san helped me out the car.

(I forgot to include chong-san, please forgive me)

After we went inside my sister turned on the TV for me and even started making lunch "relax, I'm not paralyzed, I just have a broken arm, it's not a big deal, I can cook anyway." I said getting up to help my sister "if you say so" my sister said.

After having lunch I went upstairs to my room to text Yeonjun

                     • Foxy 🦊

                         Hi Junie, is school
                         Over? -

- yeah, I'm heading to your house, suni is with me.

                        Awh you guys care
                        so much about Me! -

- of course! Also we're at the door
Mind opening?

I closed my phone and went downstairs to open the door. I saw them holding a bunch of bags with chocolate, ramen, ice cream, energy drinks and chips. "What are these for!?" I said while they handed me the bag. "Mind if we have a sleepover?" Suni said with a smile. "Oh sure!" I said while taking the snacks to our room.
We called my sister and chong-san to join so they did.

We stayed up until the morning playing Jenga, monopoly and more board games, playing pillow fights, though i had a broken arm I fought with one hand, they were careful with my hands so they didn't hit me that hard.

Since tomorrow was Saturday anyway we decided to sleep late.

And that's How our night went.

But this time I slept in one bed with suni and not yeonjun. We placed a soft mat on the floor for Yeonjun. "Who am I gonna hug?" Yeonjun pouted while hugging me from the hug. "Come on it's only for one night!" I said. "Fine, at least give me a kiss" he said with a smile, I gave him a quick peck on the lips and suni stared in disgust. "Get a room you guys, just not this one" suni said in a disgusted face. We both laughed and went to bed.

___________
___________

I gopr you guys liked this part! Making Riminn even more evil was good wasn't it? Maybe making her even moreee evil will make the story interesting. Well I'm still thinking of ideas for the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this part. I love you all:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
8.5K 141 33
Y/n was a 17 years old girl and people thought her life was amazing. They thought her foster parents where sweet and treated her right and everything...
564 0 29
y/n is just a normal boy living a normal life, but all that changes when he is attacked by a strange creature and saved by a mysterious girl, the nex...
30.7K 828 19
(COMPLETE)Y/n was just a normal girl living with her parents when she finds a charm and it changes her whole life