Speeding Hero: (BNHA x Male S...

By MetalSmasherNTT

You had always dreamed of being a hero and you were determined to become one. You would prove your worth as a... More

BIO: Shadow Robotnik
BIO: Silver Aizawa
A few other characters
Prologue: My Hero

BIO: (Y/N) Kurose

2.6K 29 29
By MetalSmasherNTT

So here's a new story and later on my birthday I'll be making another story.

I just got Sonic Frontiers and I love it so here's a story.

Hope you like it.
_______________________________________

(Y/N) Kurose:

Occupation:
UA Student

Hero Name:
Sonic

Quirk:
Supersonic

Likes:
Izumi Midoriya
Chilli Dogs
Running
Your Parents
Your Friends
Freedom
Helping others

Dislikes:
Villains
Bullies
Standing still
Slowness in general
Math
Fangirls
Water

Relatives:
Jefferson Kurose (Father)
Anan Kurose/13

Biography:
Ever since you were born you have always wanted to be a hero.

Your father is Jefferson Kurose, a quirkless man from America who moved to Japan and became a police officer.

Jefferson Kurose:

He was originally called Jefferson Davis, but changed his last name when he met and fell in love with a woman named Anan Kurose or better known as the pro hero 13.

Anan Kurose/13:

They eventually got married and you were born as a result.

Jefferson and Anan were ecstatic to have a child and their relationship had remained strong.

They were surprised when your Quirk finally manifested and it wasn't like your mother's at all.

Instead of receiving a Quirk similar to her black hole ability, you were born with the ability to run at supersonic speeds.

Getting you down to sleep was a complete nightmare for them, but they loved you all the same.

Your dream was to one day enter UA high and become the greatest hero ever, a fairly common dream that wouldn't be free from competition, but you were stubborn and were determined to achieve this.

In your school one day you noticed a little girl with green hair being bullied by 3 other kids.

You couldn't just stand by and let it continue and so you jumped in and protected her sending the bullies packing.

The girl introduced herself as Izumi Midoriya and thanked you for saving her.

She explained that one of the bullies used to be a friend of hers, but since she never developed a Quirk her friend looked down on her and began to bully her.

Hearing that angered you and from that day on you declared yourself as Izumi's friend and vowed to defend her whenever she needed it.

Izumi was overjoyed to have you as a friend and was fascinated with your Quirk.

Like you she wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless.

You admired her determination and eventually Izumi started falling for you.

You would protect her and motivate her and in return she helped you with a lot of schoolwork you were struggling with.

Many assume you two are a couple much to Izumi's embarrassment...though that doesn't sound too bad to her.

As you grew your mother and father began training you as best they could since you wanted to get into UA.

With you dead set on teaching your goals, it seems nothing can stop you.

Personality:
You are quite carefree and laid-back with a bit of arrogance.

You have great pride in your speed and calling you slow is an easy way to make you mad.

You enjoy making jokes and giving one-liners in even dangerous situations, but that doesn't mean you can't take situations seriously.

You will quit the jokes and become more serious in truly dire situations especially if those you care about are at risk.

You are quite the stubborn individual and can't be easily deterred once you have a goal you wish to achieve.

You're quite reckless and selfless, willing to throw yourself in danger to protect others.

While your mom and dad are proud of you for this you have nearly given them heart-attacks on more than one occasion.

While you are normally quite fearless, there is one thing you are truly afraid of and that is water.

You suffer from intense Hydrophobia due to you lacking the ability to swim.

You just sink like a rock and so you avoid deep waters at all costs.

Izumi has tried to help you and give you swimming lessons...so far no progress.

Your attention span is quite low which is a perfect reflection of your Quirk.

You'll normally tune something out you find boring or just outright run away and do something else.

If it wasn't for Izumi's patience and determination to help you out, your grades would be worse than Kaminari's.

You enjoy competition weather it be fighting, racing, sports or anything physically active.

So basically you're comparable to a nice guy jock.

Powers and Abilities:

Quirk:
Supersonic:
With this Quirk you are able to move at supersonic speeds.

Upon activation you become surrounded by a blue electric aura and while running a blue electric streak is left behind you.

With it active you have the ability to run water so long as you keep your momentum.

With your Hydrophobia you are extra careful to not lose momentum on water.

Moves Related your Quirk:

Spindash:
This is one of your most well-known moves.

Surrounded by the aura of your Quirk, you curl into a ball, spin in place and launch yourself forward basically becoming a buzzsaw wheel.

This can be charged and how long it's charged determines it's strength.

Homing Attack:
You jump into the air, curl up and ram yourself into any nearby foes at speeds nearly impossible to dodge or counter.

Stomp:
A simple stomp which creates a small shockwave around you, if done 3 times in a row the final stomp will be stronger and send out sparks of white electricity.

Cyloop (Locked for now):
A blue streak trails behind you and forming a circle with the streak will cause anything within said circle to be launched skyward.

Phantom Rush (Locked for now):
You enter a state where your attacks becoming so fast and powerful it appears like there's more than one of you.

Sonic Boom (Locked for now):
You unleash a flurry of sharp wind rifts to cut apart anything in your way.

Wild Rush (Locked for now):
You zigzag multiple times before ramming into your with your energy focused into a single point for extra damage and force.

Homing Shot (Locked for now):
You launch a volley of energy spheres at a foe which homes in on them.

Spin Slash (Locked for now):
You move at intense speed in a circle slicing anyone stupid enough to come near.

Abilities Unrelated to your Quirk:

Agility:
Your agility is quite impressive, far above even Olympic athletes but not surprising given what your Quirk is.

Endurance:
Many assume you can't take a lot of punishment due to your Quirk being  speed-based but that couldn't be further from the truth.

You can take blows that would kill most.

(A/N: In Sonic Frontiers Sonic was tossed through multiple stone formations by Giganto and he just got back up and continued on his mission, man can tank some serious damage.)

Chaos Control (Requires Chaos Emerald):
If you are in possession of a Chaos Emerald you gain the ability to manipulate time and space for a brief instance to perform various feats.

Theme Song:

Love Interest:

Izumi Midoriya:
_______________________________________
There we go, hope you're looking forward to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 58.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
455K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
625K 22.7K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...