PERI KIZI

By captaintoddler

(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 13

955 42 7
By captaintoddler

She wake up slowly, adjusting a muscular arm fallen above her blanket, move away from to her side. She doesn't want to wake him up slowly pull inner blanket to cover her naked body around, and tip toe collecting her clothes in the floor to put it on rattan basket then close the cover. Silently walk to his wardrobe, she remember there are some clothes or dress in her size which always prepared by Serkan since their fake engagement era.

She choose a slim blue denim jeans pants and a while long sleeves turtle neck shirt. She adjust her hair, take her purse and walk through oitdoor kitchen near his house. She made some a breakfast, for Serkan with his diet menu. And put in on a tray with a glass of orange juice near in some bread with avocado,and 2 slice of kiwi with mayonaize in the top.

She put it down in the living room table in front of his bedroom. Knowing that he must still fall asleep on the bed but once she saw the ned is empty, she is shock. When turn around she bump herself with huge muscular chest who fast to grab her from moving.

"Where are you going?" He ask suddenly from behind.
"Go home, I need to go quickly."
"Neden?"
"I don't want my aunt see me in the morning like this."
"Like what?"
"Like this come home in the early morning. She will ask me some question and I'm not gonna let it happen."
"Did it ever happen before?"
"Yes."
He fasten his amrn around her body.
"What you'd answer?"
"I said that I stay on Ceren house."
"Ceren? So you will say like this again to your aunt?" He tease her.
"I think yes." She mocking.
"Since when my name become a woman?"
"Serkaaaan..."
"Ne Eda?"
"Just take your breakfast and let me go." She begging.
"Not before we have breakfast together. Hadi gel."
He pull her hand to the couch and let her sit down.
"Serkan I'll be late."
"I'll take you home just breakfast here."

She just notice that only wear a shirt black boxer. He make a phone call with someone and talk something near the front door of the house. His face look serius and she quickly to finish. She texting Ceren to inform that she use her name to give explanation to her aunt. Then he walk to the bedroom and give a sign to her to come close while still on the phone.

"You will not go home just come to office with me. You can tell aunt Ayfer later. But before we go I need to see Mehdi for something."
"Oke then I'll take a shower."
"Tamam."
He wear a black bathrobe and go outside sitting in the outdoor kitchen to make a hit coffee. While he pour a cup a coffee..
"Evendim Serkan bey." Mehdi in rush come to meet him.
"How is everything?"
"Well done sir. Today we will pick up Mr. Alptekin from hospital after doctor give medical check up. And everything is okay with him. He is health just need some recover the small wound."

Listening very well, he take one sip of coffee.
"And how is Murat Atakay?"
"He still denied everything and the court will be release soon after Mr. Murat is ready."
He take one aip again,
"And how is Celine?"
"We still watch her move. She keep visit her dad in precinct and change the lawyer."
"So she change the strategy." He smirk and rub his nose.
Mehdi notice this attitude, he know that his boss thinking and planning something.
"And how about Cenk?"
"Last update he still on the prison and the lawyer keep trying to make and excuse for him."
"Keep going watching them."
"But why sir? They are on the right hand which already get punishment."
"Just keep going and put a man inside there. Oh one more, keep double down Eda security. But don't make her notice this, she is smart."
"Yes she is."
"Oke then. Thank you."
"Thank you for the coffee, Serkan bey."
He smile and nodded.

"Serkan, are you ready for work?" Eda ask from behind.
"Evendim, I'll get shower then. Can you wait?" He ask with tender smile.
"Tamam. Before that I need your kiss."

She smile and landing her lips on him. He reply it with sensual kiss on her like he forget his main purposes to get shower.
"I hope you be patient to help me to gain some memory."
"Ok, we will find it together." She reply after they stop kissing.
*****

Seyfi look at them from a far and he look smile on himself.

"Seyfi,..what are you doing here? I call you so many times but you didn't listen." Aydan show up from behind.
"I just waiting for beautiful life with lot of happiness will come." He feel so satisfied.
"What do you mean?"
"I think Eda hanim is here with Serkan. I see them talking together rhis morning in terrace."
"Are you serious? Since when she was here?"
"I don't know and I don't care. I hope they give a chance to their relationship again."
"Yes I hope so. She still mad at me. I guess."
"We will find away because Eda is good person "
"Yes she is. Do tou think, I need come to see her?"
"Maybe it's good idea but better if we wait and see."
"Tamam. We wait the situation."
*****

They come together hand in hand to office and of course it makes some people looking at them while walking inside. Engin until stanp up from his chair because he want to see it clearly. Then he ask everyone to comeback working.

Eda sit to her own desk and start press the ppwer button for her PC. she can feel everyone keep looking at her or Serkan. But she ignored it and continue to make a design.

"Eda cim, is everything okay?" Leyla come to her desk.
"Evet Leyla. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. We are happy if you are happy. I see that Serkan bey also changing. I mean change from amnesia slowly become old Serkan bey." She pure said with smile even though he like to scream while called her name.

When he start opening laptop, he got email notification. So he click it so read what's the news.

"I know what you did..."

His pulse is raising and he read the mail sender. The mail was on spam folder and anonim. Serkan look around in the employee desk. Thinking who is make a joke to like this in the morning. But no clue with it only he see Eda can make he feel calm.

He wake up and put his hands on the waist walking through balcony terrace for ekae some fresh air. Then his phone is ringing.
"Serkan bey, Mr. Alptekin is home now he is with Aydan hanim and Seyfi. He is safe." Mehdi reported.
"Tamam. I"ll meet him soon. Thank you."

"Serkan bey, can we start the meeting now?" Leyla ask from behind.
"Okay."

Ferit, Ceren, Engin, Phyril, Leyla, Erdem held this meeting to discuss Murat Atakay case. Tomorrow is the court begin, Ceren as the lawyer of Artlife being choosen by Serkan to guide this case from Holding company. Which is the main case is Murat stolen some property and his father as the partner, didn't know about Murat done. And the story about Alptekin being attack in other city while visiting his family will be bring it up on the court. And Serkan already prepare the evidence then trust it to Ceren and Ferit.

Eda didn't invited and she's not take it seriously. Continuing the design on her ipad she remember that have appointment with her lecturer before the class begin tonget consultation about her final essay. She start texting and burried herself between work and study.

Serkan watching her from a far, reading her attitude from his meeting room. He want to invite her too but he has some reason not to make her involve in this case, for her sake. In the middle Phyril presentation about the plan, he get a anonymous message.

"I still know, Serkan Bolat.."

He clench his jaw because start get burn inside of him. He want to know what it means and who is behind this.
"Serkan, are you listening to me?" She ask after notice that his mind is somewhere else.
"Evet..lets continue."
"I think your mind is not focus."she insist.
"No..no..go ahead..I'm processing something." With pointing right finger in his temple.
*****

"Alptekin, are you okay?" Aydan ask with worry.
"I'm fine. I'm sorry to you that I left to visit my family withoit informing you." He regrets.
"Tamam..iyi tamam. I'm sorry for not trusting you. And..."
"Psssst...let it go. One thing that I need to admit is I'm so proud with him."
"Yes..Serkan is always being Serkan." She smile.
"Not only that, he change a lot because of that girl. She give a good vibes in him."
"I know. But she still mad with me because I hide him from her after his accident jist because not to make her panic and focus on his regrain the memory lost before come back. But my plan is broken after Celine make it worst and take..."
"Advantages from him." Alptekin complete her sentence.
"Yes. But I optimistic that she will forgive me on my position as a mother. Maybe one day she will understand what I said if she already become a mother."
"So you put Celine before her to make Serkan quickly remember and memory return completely before you bring him home?"
"Yes. And I lose my control when Serkan said want to marry Celine just in case to push Eda away because I think he listen a wrong version of Eda from Celine."
"Uhmmm...just like her father."
"Ne? Who?"
"Celine and her father."
"Hope Serkan will solve this soon."
"I think he will because tomorrow is the first day of Murat court."
"Oh really?" Aydan make sure.
Seyfi nodded,
"If you ask where I get this news, is from valid source."
"Don't try my patience, Seyfi. Who is that?" She insist.
"Tamam..tamam...it's from Leyla. They start to have a meeting this noon. "
"Alptekin.."
"Don't worry..lets wait and see. We have a smart son."
*****

Artlife,....
Eda have a phone call,..
"Hello, aunt."
"Eda cim. Where are you?"
"At office. Neden?"
"I want to tell you something about my treatment. I'll go to Mardin to take a medical procedure. There is plant which can reduce and cure the pain. So.."
"You will go there? How long?"
"I don't know. My friend suggest me to stay here for some days or until I get better."
"A week?"
"Hmm...."
"2 weeks?"
"Ehm..Eda.."
"Please say it just for a month." She in rush and Serkan notice her tense from his room.
"Okay, I'll tell you soon if this herbal treatment can reduce the pain and symthoms, but if there is.."
"No result..you will back here soon?"
"Of course. At least I try than never. What do you think?"
"Why you tell me now? Not wait me at home? Don't tell me you already packing now!"
"Eda cim..I already got the information just now, and decide quickly and go to Mardin with my friend, tonight is the last flight to Mardin and tou know it."
"Oke tamam, gove me the nunber and profile of your friend now, also the address of your friend in Mardin. I'll wait."
"Iyi tamam. We will often doing video call, don't worry."
"Tamam."
"Take care yourself. Melo is here help me packing."
"Iyi tamam. I'll be miss you."
"Miss you too canim."

After hung up the phone, she control her breath. She need her support right now but her aunt is sick and also need help to the cure. She can be so selfish about this but, it's her choice. Her aunt is just like the copy of her mom.

"Hey..what happen?"his voice calm her a little.
"Aunt will go to Mardin tonight with her old friend to get an herbal tratment for her sick."
"She said on the phone just now?"
"Evet. It's so suddenly."
"Yeah little worry. Serkan...can I ask you a little."
"Give me the address or the phone number. Mehdi will sent someone to guide it."
She smile then stand up to hug him.
"Thank you Serkan. Love you."
"So..you love because I ask Mehdi to sent dpmeone to guide your aunt?" He tease her and she stop hugging.
"Haa,. So you think that everything I've done is.." she frown.
"Hayir...hayir..just joking." He smile and texting Mehdi about it.
"So tomorrow is the day of court?"
"Evet. I want to start and finish it quickly."
"Tamam. Just becareful, we don't know what's their plan."
"I think you need to start careful everytime you go anywhere."
"Don't tell me you will increase your guard on me. Serkan, don't do this. I'm fine, no need exagerratte about it. I feel like in prison if you do that." She's begging.
"Eda..please be cooperate this time. I don't want you get involved this time. I want you to be safe, so no one can reach you."
"Do you hide something? What happen to you during 2 months disappear, Serkan?"
"Eda..is not the right time to discuss that. I want you finish your school quickly and then we get married. Tamam." He kiss her forehead and ignore if other employee saw them.
*****

Today is Murat Atakay goes to the court to get the justice for Artlife for what he did in the past 2 months. And Celine is there ccompanying her dad as well. Ceren and Ferit as the representatives of Artlife will be attending this and give a report to Serkan for the progress. They don't know if he will come or not. But Ferit tell him to come so he knows how is going.

But he decide to stay at office and watch it online from his laptop with doing his design. This morning he say to Leyla that he don't want all the appointment with client being suspend just for today. And Engin sometimes visit his room to watch it together.

Sometimes he look at Eda desk, but still empty. Then he remember that this morning she will come to her campus first to meet the lecturer and after that she will go to office.

While watching the online site video, his mind fly to Rumania when he got injured. He only not pretty much recognize the old woman face, but he still remember some random talk.

"Serkan bey, are you awake?"
"Who are you?"
"How is your feeling today?"
"You still don't answer me, and why I should answer you?" With pain and growl voice.
"I think you're fine. Doctor will continue to visit. They are very professionals so you can recover quickly."
"What do you want for helping stranger lime me? Do we know each other before?"
"Not yet. But you will."
"What do you mean? All the people here I ask about you they never give the proper answer. Are you order them to not answer my question?"
"You will know soon and about your some memory lost, doctor will find a way to give you neuro vitamins and medicine to recover the memory."

Until now he still curious who is that old woman who help him after plane accident then who is the grandchild she's talking about. Only this old woman he can't remember who she was.

"If you help me without telling me anything about yourself then what is your purposes?"
"As I told you before that you need to go back to my grandchild soon."
"Then who is your grandchild? Do I have a businness with that person?"
"You have to. She has such a deep pain when you leave."
"Then who is she?"
"When you start remember, she will come to your mind at first place because you have strong bond with her. So here I help you to cure and bring your memory return. You will slowly recognize her after you try to explore your memory."
"Why you don't tell me directly her name and is not a good choice playing puzzle in my state right now."
"You can see her in my face but in your memory lost maybe it doesn't work properly. Because I'm not gonna brain wash you so you will get the memory by yourself. Tell you everything right now will forcing hard your brain in this weak condition and it's bad. Focus your physical health first."
"So you help me just because I have a relationship with your grandchild only?"
"Serkan bey, just take a rest. See you tomorrow."

A phone call from Mehmet,
"Evendim."
"Serkan bey, Eda hanim being kidnap with someone in black SUV ! Now I follow them and Mehdi is on the way with other team !"
"Shit !! You don't watching her?!!"
"I do, Sir. I'm sorry, she scream and I run after her. I send you the license number and our location."
"Don't you dare to lost that car. Go get her !" He scream and hung up the phone with kick his chair. He close the laptop and run through his car to get her.
****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 535 11
6 years spent as two hopelessly in love. 4 Years of loving a fruit of their love. When life is going so beautifully on one accident can't ruin those...
64.3K 2.6K 31
His crazy Peri Kizi, who came to him from the fairyland of sex, flowers, and chocolate, to illuminate his life with all the madness she held. She was...
6.6K 294 10
(lets vote and comment) This story start with Eda Serkan first break up after he knows the fact that Bolat Atakay holding company is the reason behin...
426K 10.3K 34
A collection of stories inspired by Sen Çal Kapımı