Brute's Paradise

By Suk-24

This is the sequel of the book 'Angel's Brute'. It starts from one and a half years after Manik flew away to... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Prologue
📽Trailer📽
Characters and Context part 1
Characters and Context part 2
Chapter 1 - "Love or madness..?"
Chapter 2 - "Brute's golden cage..."
💘Angel's Brute New Cover💘
❤Brute's Paradise New Cover❤
Chapter 3 - "Amity obstacle..."
Chapter 4 - "Secrets are dangerous..."
Chapter 5 - "Love is overrated..?"
Chapter 6 - "An unknown admirer..."
Chapter 7- "Love just for love..."
😞Hurt😞
🙏Thank you🙏
Chapter 8 -"Changed equation..."
Chapter 9 - "Crack in the mirror..."
Chapter 10 - "Repay to friendship..."
Chapter 11 - "Unknown enemy, known target..."
Chapter 12 - "I lost, you won..."
Chapter 13 - "Devils don't love..."
Chapter 14 - "He is her home..."
Chapter 16- "Their decisions..."
Chapter 17- "New friendship..."
Chapter 18 - "Mr Manik Moody..."
Chapter 19 - "Half heaven, half hell..."
Chapter 20 - "Silhouette in Paradise..."
🤝Deal🤝
Chapter 21 - "Blackmail or Backstab..?"
🔊Shoutou🔊
Chapter 22 - "Devil in Danger..."
Chapter 23 - "Secrets of the Past..."
👉New Chapters👈
Chapter 24 -"The rhythm of deception..."
Chapter 25 - "Buried past..."
Chapter 26 - "Riddle bound..."
🙏Request🙏
🙏❤️Thank you all❤️🙏
Chapter 27 - "Monster in disguise..."
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Chapter 28 - "Is everything fair in love..?"
Chapter 29 - "Cobweb of conspiracy..."
Chapter 30 - "Twisted trust..."
Chapter 31 - "Emotion and expression..."
Chapter 32 - "Every coin has two sides..."
Chapter 33 - "Devil's paws..."

Chapter 15- "Cajoling him..."

1.6K 212 46
By Suk-24

"The clock crossed midnight when I came back to our room. Manik is still sleeping like a baby. I adjust myself on the corner of the bed beside him, keep on looking at his sleepy face. Today he got drunk. I know alcohol doesn't affect him that much. Then what happened to him tonight? Why did he lose his control? Why did he go to Aryamaan? To apologise or to open his heart out. Till now, whenever we had an argument or he became mad at me, he always confronted me. If he gets hurt, he tells me the reason. Then what happened today? Why did he prefer to go to his friend rather than come to me? Manik, I know I should have told you about my restlessness that you have observed nowadays but I just hid it because of you. I know how will you react and perhaps you will become the same Manik I don't want to see again. Either you will find out the man and kill him or you will do some madness to protect me which will suffocate me more. Manik, I love you but I am scared of your madness. Madness to protect me; to keep me close. I have sacrificed enough to change you but I can't let you change and become a devil again."

Nandini's train of thought halts when a soft mumble hits her eardrum.

"Nandini..."

Manik stirs in his slumber and murmurs. Then he gropes his side and gradually opens his eyes. Nandini kept the dim light on. Manik roams his squinted eyes all around the partially lit room and eventually, they get fixed on Nandini. She doesn't let him react more and leans forward to utter,

"You are with me."

For some moments, Manik keeps on observing her obscure face. The familiar silhouette, body fragrance and voice eventually make his all senses alert. He tries to get up but Nandini places one of his palms on his upper chest and pushes him lightly so that he can remain in his previous position.

"Be like this. You need sleep. I am here with you."

Nandini mouths softly. In return, Manik moves her hand from his chest and stretches his hand to reach the side lamp. In the next moment, the room becomes devoid of darkness.

"I had enough sleep. I have some work to do."

Manik sounds stern. He lifts himself with a jerk and sits squarely. A sharp pang hits his head.

"Fuck..!"

He abuses under his clenched jaws and presses his forehead with his hand. Nandini observes him and immediately lifts the cup from the side table.

"Have it. You will feel better. Black coffee. Medicine to cure the hangover."

She forwards the coffee mug to Manik who glances at it and then ignores.

"No thanks. It's not that bad. And in any case, I never get hangovers."

He says impassively and tries to get down off the bed. Nandini immediately holds him by his elbow and makes him pause.

"I know you never get a hangover. In fact, you never get drunk. Then what happened tonight? You went to Aryamaan and didn't come to me. You never do it, Manik. You never ignore me like this."

Nandini's voice is concerned and a bit complaining. Manik turns at her. His drowsy red eyes meet her caring ones. Then they trail down to stop on the grip Nandini has on his elbow.

"Everything starts at some point. Mostly when the circumstances demand. And I think this ignoring game started from your side only. Mine is just a reaction to an action. And Arya is my friend. I can go to him whenever I want. Nobody's permission is required."

Manik utters grimly and slowly frees his hand from Nandini's grip. Tears brim her eyes but this is not the time to get hurt by his words. Nandini knows she did a mistake and she is ready to bear his harsh words. Manik gets up and reaches the cupboard at a tired pace. Nandini rests the cup in its previous place and follows him.

"Let me do this. Change your jeans."

Saying this, she tries to take out the shorts almost hovering over his body. However, a profound shove makes her stagger back.

"Leave me alone! Don't pretend that you care for me. This oversweetness of yours is just irritating. I AM FINE. I DON'T NEED YOU. Do you get that?"

This time Manik raises his voice a bit which flinches Nandini. She gulps her fear and again comes close.

"Lie. You need me. Like always. You are just mad at me. Because I slapped you in the morning. You are dying to come to me as much as I am but you are hurt. You are so hurt that you didn't even ask why did I do this. I am not trying to take the place of your friends in your life, Manik. But I can't bear your ignorance too. If you are mad at me, if you are hurt then scold me, punish me but don't keep yourself away from me, Manik. It kills. I can't leave you like this."

Nandini's voice gets choked and this time she doesn't try to control her tears. They roll down her cheeks. Manik feels a sharp stab in his left chest. Even a devil can't bear his Angel's pain. Nandini comes closer and places her warm palms on his bare chest. Their heartbeats collide with each other. Their eyes remain bridged for some seconds. Nandini's hand slowly trails up and snakes Manik's nape. She lifts her heels to lessen the height distance. Simultaneously pulls Manik's face to reach his lips. Now, their hot breath is fanning each other's skin.

"Neither I will let you leave me like this."

She whispers and tenderly brushes her petals against his. Manik closes his eyes. His hands gradually wrap around her slender waist. He pulls her more and their lips mingle more tightly. Nandini feels Manik's restless hands getting tighter on her waist. She parts her lips and invites him to enter. Manik's ardent tongue invades and laps hers with passion. Her fingers fist his hair more tightly while their tongues start dancing with desire. Nandini slowly steps onto his feet and almost fuses her body with his.

"Ummmm..."

Manik moans as she lightly bites his lower lip. He retrieves while having Nandini with him and slowly reaches the bed. As his cuffs touch the bed edge, he loosens his body. Both plummet onto the mattress still kissing each other wildly. Both are feeling breathless but still not willing to leave each other. Suddenly Nandini's mobile starts ringing which brings them in sense. Nandini withdraws herself and gets up. Her eyes have unease and fear.

"I have something to say but promise me you won't react insanely."

Nandini utters nervously.

......................................

"Mmmmmm..."

A soft moan alerts Cabir's all senses. He glances over the laptop screen. Navya stirs a bit before opening her eyes. She takes some minutes to sink into the situation and then gets up with a jerk.

"Don't! You need rest. So, lie down."

Cabir mouths in a flat voice and again concentrates on his work. Navya observes him with quizzical eyes and asks in a feeble tone,

"What happened? Why am I sleeping here?"

Without looking up, Cabir replies with an impassive voice,

"I should ask you this? What happened? Why did you faint in the office? Aren't you having your meal properly?"

Navya's heart sinks for a nanosecond. Definitely, she fainted because of her pregnancy but did Cabir come to know? She takes a few seconds to muster her words and replies,

"Ah...ummmm...maybe because I didn't sleep last night. I was a bit tired. That's why I didn't want to come to the office. You know that, right?"

Cabir raises his eyes from the laptop screen and meets her hesitant ones. He keeps on looking at her for some moments. A tremor of uneasiness passes through Navya's spine. She breaks eye contact. Cabir rests the laptop beside him and comes to her in a slow gait. He perches on the bed still observing her face.

"Are you sure that was the reason or maybe you want to tell me something more?"

Cabir's stern voice compels Navya to look at him. His penetrating eyes dry up her throat.

"Something? Wh..what do I have to tell? Nothing. Cabir, I think I should go to my place. Please, I need leave for today."

Navya utters in a dubious voice and tries to pass Cabir to step down from the bed.

"Do you want to keep this baby?"

Cabir's grave voice startles Navya. She turns to him with wide eyes. Cabir's eyes are intimidating. He mouths every word with a stone-hard tone,

"Because I don't."

Author's note: So, finally Nandini decided to tell Manik the truth. What will be his reaction? Will Navya's pregnancy create problems in Cabir and Navya's relationship? In the next chapter, you all will get the answers. Until then, enjoy reading.

Love❤️

Suk 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 3.1K 27
(sequel to hate at first fight) Its been two months since manan parted... now manik has totally changed he has become more of monster manik than befo...
94.3K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...
875K 64K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
65.8K 3.4K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...