Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed

2.3K 58 2
By mahalakshmiponsing

The detective's mental power keenly sensed some moving red dots moving towards them, which should be mutant beasts.

    Tian Yuerong was observing carefully, and Dabai's voice sounded in his head, "Master, I smell something that makes me feel bad, the smell of urine from wild dogs."

    Quickly put the coriander root into the backpack, Tian Yuerong pulled it up Jiang Yichen asked: "Did you hear the dog barking?"

    At this time, Jiang Yichen also felt the unusual vibration and smell in the air, pulled Tian Yuerong and turned and ran in the opposite direction.

    The mountains and forests belonged to the animals. Even though they were not slow, they were quickly entangled by the mutant dogs chasing after them. There are more than 20 of these mutated dogs. They are all black, with their mouths open to reveal sharp teeth. Their bodies are slightly bowed, and they only move around them.

    Dabai walked in front of the two of them, and put on a fighting mode against the biggest mutant dog. The other party seemed to shrink back a little, but quickly rushed towards Dabai. A wolf and a dog fought hand to hand in the air, and Dabai's sharp claws did not leave any marks on the dog at all.

    Dabai is not polite to these mutated dogs, it is simply a new and old hatred. I think it was stunned by the energy of nature, and when it woke up, it was just enlightened, and its body was still very weak, so it was surrounded by a group of wild dogs.

Fortunately, the owner rescued it. steel dog. These wild dogs are simply robbers, but unfortunately they mutate in such a special direction that the corrosion ability is completely ineffective, but you wild dogs, even if you mutate, still can't provoke a handsome and domineering wolf like me king.

    The other mutant dogs rushed towards them collectively as if they had received a signal.

    Jiang Yichen reacted quickly with a bolt of lightning striking the mutated dog to the right that was trying to sneak attack Tian Yuerong, and then a military machete slashed across the body of a mutated dog that was already in front of him, making a sound of "clang, clang, --" Similar to the King Kong dog in the movie, it is actually made of copper skin and iron bones.

    Tian Yuerong didn't dare to be tough, and took advantage of the big tree beside him to dash straight into the top of the tree with agility, found a large-caliber pistol from the space, sat firmly on the branch, and pointed it condescendingly at the tree that was about to climb the tree. Several mutant dogs.

As expected, the bullets couldn't penetrate the heads of these King Kong dogs at all, and didn't even break the skin. Instead, it aroused its anger. The dog's head slammed into the tree trunk, shaking the big tree as thick as three people After a while, Tian Yuerong didn't dare to relax, and fired a few more shots, this time aiming at the dog's eyes and back, the eyes are no different from the softest place, a few sharp dog barks, and the mutant dog went blind.

The injured mutated dog was completely crazy, barking wildly and rushing towards the big tree, with the aura of not giving up until it knocked over the tree, Tian Yuerong flipped over and got off the tree lightly, this time aiming at the dog's buttocks and stomach, while they were busy When it hit the tree, the dog's belly was smashed, and it let out a mournful roar before dying.

    Several other King Kong dogs heard the wailing of their companions, and rushed towards these enemies desperately.

    Jiang Yichen's body was constantly scratched by the King Kong dog, but the lightning in his hand kept "cracking" and flashing, making the King Kong dog who surrounded him dare not step forward easily.

Thunder and lightning have represented the punishment of rape and evil since ancient times. Golden Steel Dog is quite afraid of these lightning bolts, but the nature of wild dogs is to mess around. To put it nicely, they will never compromise. Divided into two waves, forward and backward, attacking forward and backward, leaping high at the same time, bared his mouth and raised his sharp claws to slap Jiang Yichen at the same time.

Hitting the belly of the two golden steel dogs, the blood and internal organs flowed out violently, causing them to fall suddenly from mid-air, howling loudly in pain.

The other ones did not stop attacking because of this, and this time they changed their strategy again, collectively rushing forward from the front and using their most primitive way, trying to directly eat the person who was killing their companion in front of them.

    The steel knife in his hand blocked the oncoming attack and retreated successfully. Jiang Yichen didn't dare to push himself too hard, so he hurriedly put a barrier on himself, lightning flashed with both hands, and the Jingang dog who provoked the attack retreated back temporarily.

Jiang Yichen took this opportunity to condense a few more lightning balls, aiming at Jinganggou's eyes, Tian Yuerong also rushed over, and cooperated to shoot at their injured places.

After a few rounds, Jinganggou was all injured All were dying and knocked to the ground. Jiang Yichen sent several bolts of lightning separately, and the powerful electric current rushed along the injured stomach and directly into the body, and death came like this.

    Dabai, who has opened up his wits, is very clever. He looks for the softest belly of others to paw. When he paws down, the golden steel dog's stomach blossoms. A black mist sprays down, and the corrosion flies around the wound. The dog rolled all over the ground in pain until it finally disappeared, leaving only a black crystal nucleus.

    The attacking King Kong dog abruptly withdrew from the battle and devoured the crystal nucleus in one bite. The eyeballs of Tian Yuerong, who had already taken these golden steel dogs as his own, turned red, and constantly transformed into new water arrows to shoot at its eyes and belly. , this golden steel dog died before he had time to enjoy the fun of upgrading.

    "Dabai, I keep these dogs for use, don't use your black mist!" These materials, which are better than high-grade steel, can't be wasted, Tian Yuerong took the time to shout.

    Dabai was yelled at by Tian Yuerong, he didn't spit out a mouthful of black mist, he was forced to hold back, and was scratched by a nasty wild dog to bleed out, tears streaming down his face, is there anyone more unreliable than her? Fortunately, it still has the fire element, so it had to keep spraying tongues of flames to hinder the attack of the Golden Steel Dog.

By the way, relying on its faster speed than the mutant dog, it kept harvesting the mutant dog's life with its claws. Except for the invulnerable skin, the mutated dog was really no match for Dabai. When Tian Yuerong and the others wiped out the mutated dogs that attacked them and rushed over to help, Dabai was almost wiped out, and he was pawing at the dog's head to vent his hatred.

    Jiang Yichen stabbed a mutant dog's body with a small knife until the blade curled and there was no wound left. "The direction of the mutation is really strange, and I don't know what these mutant dogs have eaten to make their skin so hard."

    "In the movie, this is called King Kong dog." Tian Yuerong touched the place where Jiang Yichen abused, "This skin It must be a very good material, if it can be made into clothes, you don't have to worry about getting scratched by zombies or mutant beasts." Jiang Yichen agreed very much, but how can he take it back? These mutated dogs were all as big as calves, at this moment Jiang Yichen began to regret not bringing Liu with him.

    The Golden Steel Dogs were basically gutted to death. Bright red blood was sprinkled everywhere on the scene, and what they inhaled in their nostrils was a strong smell of blood. They had to leave immediately. The previous fight must have alarmed the mutated beasts around here, and they will definitely kill them quickly and make a profit. Now Jiang Yichen and Dabai both suffered some injuries, and their physical strength was also exhausted, if they tried again, they would definitely suffer.

    In the end, Jiang Yichen chose to abandon these corpses, Tian Yuerong gritted his teeth irritably, stretched out his hand, and put all the corpses of the Golden Steel Dog into the space. She is really reluctant to part with such good materials, and there are all kinds of herbs and plants with special effects in various variations in the mountains.

It is not her style to enter Baoshan in the air. When the two faced the siege of the Golden Steel Dog just now, no matter how dangerous it was, Jiang Yichen had always stood in front of her, and judging from the matter of the crystal nucleus, this Jiang Yichen's character was relatively secure. The planting space will also be exposed, and now she only shows a space ability, so it should be fine.

    This time it was Jiang Yichen's turn to be stupid. It turned out that Rong Rong was also a dual-line supernatural being. Obviously he knew how rare it was to have dual-line supernatural powers. So far, no dual-line abilities have been registered in the base. Of course, it is possible to hide them like the two of them, but as far as he knows, at least there has been no second dual-line abilities in the army other than him. By.

    Tian Yuerong was generous to the end, covering Jiang Yichen's wound with his hand, a soft blue light danced warmly over the wound, causing Jiang Yichen to sigh comfortably, and then there was an itching pain, when the blue light disappeared, the wound As good as ever. If it weren't for the rips and bloodstains still remaining on his clothes, he would almost think he was uninjured. This is the power to heal!

    Jiang Yichen opened the map, re-marked the range of the mutated plants, found the right direction, and they continued to head towards the deep mountains.

    This time, Jiang Yichen was no longer afraid of wasting his abilities, and made a big barrier to wrap all three of them together. With less than two hours until the sun goes down, they must find a safe place to rest in advance. With the isolation of the barrier, their speed was much faster than before, and they no longer had to be afraid of snakes, rats and insects.

Tian Yuerong also discovered many useful mutated plants, such as a large piece of edible mutated red mountain fruit just discovered. The size of the hand fat belly has grown to the size of a ping pong ball, and it tastes more sweet and sour, with a rich taste. Tian Yuerong picked a lot and put it into the space, and took the opportunity to transplant several into the space.

These red mountain fruits are not only edible , It can also speed up blood circulation, which is a good thing for beauty. Even Jiang Yichen was very busy, helped pick a lot, and claimed that Tian Yuerong kept them temporarily, and must return them to him when he returned to the base. Where can he eat fruit after the end of the world? This time, he went out without telling his mother , I hope that these Hongshan fruits can calm his mother's fire, he can't stand his mother's tearful offensive.

    Counting the blueprints that have been drawn, there are almost ten. Tian Yuerong folded them and put them in the space. If she regretted showing the space in front of Jiang Yichen just now, she is very lucky now. These mutated plants really let her Eye-opening, the direction of mutation is even more strange. It is obviously a species, but the direction of mutation is not exactly the same. The mutation makes the types of these plants more detailed, which is also the natural evolution of plant species.

Just like the cabbage in her hand, after the mutation, raw food has more obvious medicinal effects than cooked food. It has the effect of nourishing the heart, lowering blood pressure and blood lipids. The direction of mutation is that the whole plant becomes larger, and its length is more than 5 times that of the original. .

But not far from this cabbage, she found another cabbage with a completely different appearance and function. After the mutation, the leaves of the whole plant had sharp needles and were slightly poisonous, making it inedible. If it weren't for the records in "Compendium of Chinese Herbal Medicine", no one would have thought that one species would be transformed into two completely different new plants.

    "Perhaps, this is the magic of nature. Fortunately, Chinese medicine has been protected and developed by the state in the past few years, and new Chinese medicine formulas for treating various diseases have been studied. Otherwise, only Western medicine will be used. It will be troublesome if you get sick in the future. What?" Jiang Yichen was also very emotional.

    Hearing Jiang Yichen's rejoicing tone, Tian Yuerong rolled his eyes: "How is the base's research on purifying crystal nuclei going? I think the base should recruit Chinese medicine practitioners who really understand herbal medicine from among the survivors, and use Chinese herbal medicine to prepare the formula. Finding a potion that can purify crystal nuclei is much more reliable than you looking for some supernatural beings to experiment with!"

    Seeing what Jiang Yichen said to himself thoughtfully, he continued: "You have also seen that these medicines that are originally mild in nature After the herbal medicine has mutated, its medicinal properties have been strengthened a lot, and some of the original medicinal effects have been completely changed. These all require people to study and explore. In the future, the base can also release tasks to find useful mutated herbal medicines, and maybe they can find a formula that can Remove the impurities in the crystal nucleus."

    Jiang Yichen said with great interest: "So you call the tyrannical factor in the crystal nucleus impurities? Do you think herbal medicine can really purify the crystal nucleus?"

    "It's actually impurities, isn't it? Herbal medicine is also a cure , It’s just that this cure requires a lot of experiments, of course, this is just my personal idea, whether it works or not depends on the researchers at the base.” Tian Yuerong answered seriously.

    "Well, what you said is very reasonable, tell your uncle what you think when you get home. Oh, you don't know yet, the research institute is in charge of my uncle and brother." Jiang Yichen said casually.

    Your family is really rich, this is Tian Yuerong's OS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 206 20
重生之带着空间混末世 In Yang Qian's previous life, she put it nicely as an ordinary life, but in fact it was nothing more than a life of failure! In this life...
1.6K 15 14
清穿之娇里娇气 Introduction to the work: The end of the world has arrived, and the city where Nanjia's family lives is first surrounded by zombies. In order...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
1.8K 16 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...