Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together

2.5K 59 1
By mahalakshmiponsing

Sure enough, after the rain cleared, a special place was opened in the trading hall for buying crystal cores.

    During this period of time, the purified crystal nuclei obtained by the military from her is enough for most of the supernatural beings in the military to be promoted to the second level! Announcing the news at this time can not only stabilize the people's hearts, but also increase people's goodwill towards the military. See how impartial and selfless the military is with such important news, it will give more people the courage to live.

    Jiang Yichen had talked to her before, in order to save unnecessary trouble, the military was Tian Yuerong's only trading partner, so Tian Yuerong didn't take the opportunity to increase the price when requesting purification from other forces. The old man did not agree with this approach, and asked very curiously more than once: "Chenchen, how did you know this girl, why is she so special? When will you show this girl to Dad?

    " There is only one family of abilities, and there is no semicolon. According to the ratio of 50% for the heroine in the original text, Tian Yuerong is indeed a lot more kind. In fact, Jiang’s father’s bottom line was 50%. I didn’t expect it to be useless. A young girl who is so knowledgeable, thoughtful, and With special abilities, this is simply a treasure, a treasure that wants people to hide her. Therefore, Jiang's father understands Tian Yuerong's absolute secrecy, and thoroughly implements the secrecy regulations proposed by his son, which is related to his future life. It's a problem if you don't take it seriously.

    The other small forces in the base and the team of supernatural beings waited until the official news was announced, and their feelings were very complicated. Thinking about it with their toes, the army will definitely announce it after a large-scale trial, although they will also have purification crystals in the future. Nuclear enhancement ability, but why is this feeling so aggrieved. Secretly decided to hang out with the military in the future, as long as they don't take the initiative to die like those surnamed Huang, at least the military eats meat, and they can also drink soup, and the small arms should not be right with the thighs. They have shrunk their forces one after another and strictly restrained their subordinates. Therefore, during this period of time, whether they are inside the base or going out to perform tasks, the military people have been wondering, why are these thorns so honest? Did it secretly organize some bad tricks, which caused the military to maintain a high level of alert for a long time.

    Therefore, when these people proposed to the military to replace the purification crystal core, the military did not refuse, but charged 50% of the share, and 10% was used as the military's management consulting fee. Let's work, Commander Jiang is very insistent on this point.

    Since then, the purification of the crystal nucleus has made the western base completely free of internal troubles, making it even more impenetrable. That's an exclusive sale. Some people who want to go astray and want to die will be wiped out by others without the official action. Bastard, I don't know what is most important in the last days, strength and ability, no, now it has become a purification crystal nucleus! The crystal core has officially become the second largest currency used by the people after the official credit point.

    Tian Yuerong is very satisfied with the current method of the military department, which is to lean against a big tree to enjoy the shade. If it were her own, she would not be able to achieve this effect no matter what.

    There are ordinary people cleaning up the stagnant water and garbage everywhere on the roads of the base. Everyone works very hard, and there is no phenomenon of stealing, cheating and playing lazy like before the end of the world. How rare it is to have a job now, and thanks to the fact that the army is in power, it has increased job opportunities for ordinary people. Every day after work, you can directly receive a steamed bun and a bowl of rice porridge. The water is also very tense, okay?

    She has just been promoted to the middle stage of the third level, and her current state is that she has fully cultivated her spiritual body and has not yet reached the level of physical exercise. The use of abilities is not proficient, but it is still useless to level up. This is the same as a person who has a huge internal force but cannot use it. So she needs to go out of the base to do tasks, kill zombies, and achieve the unity of body and mind, so that she can continue to practice smoothly.

    The latest task information was scrolling on the big screen in the trading hall. Tian Yuerong carefully sifted through it, trying to pick a task to collect supplies.

    Before Tian Yuerong could choose a suitable task, the communicator in his hand rang. This communicator is also a product of the research institute. In fact, it is a walkie-talkie before the end of the world, but the receiving range is much wider. As long as it is in the base, it can be used no matter where it is. It is said that the research institute uses electromagnetics to convert ordinary audio signals into long-wave audio that can be received over long distances. For the convenience of communication, Jiang Yichen specially ordered one for Tian Yuerong.

    It turned out that a person with supernatural powers came back today to report: their team was wiped out during the mission, and he ran back to deliver the letter with his last breath. He passed away after taking the message to the army.

    The location of the accident was in the mountains behind the base. Originally, the team was out on a mission to find supplies and kill zombies. It went smoothly, but on the way back to the base, they encountered a group of mutated animals. They were disturbed by the sudden appearance of mutated animals, chased and panicked, and ran into the territory of mutated plants, where the flowers and grasses were all mutated, and when they saw human blood, they sucked like crazy, and all of them The players were buried there.

    "Do you still remember those mutated plants we encountered on the way to the base?" Jiang Yichen said, "Our base is built on the side of a mountain, if we let the mutated plants grow like this, it will be a disaster for the base sooner or later, why not take advantage of it now? They haven't grown up yet, get rid of these dangers."

    Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes secretly: "Captain Jiang, I have a water system, and it also has a healing effect, which can only speed up the growth of plants. You don't mean to take me there, do you? To be honest, Tian Yuerong also has lingering fears about mutated plants. She can say that she can enter the space if it doesn’t work, or she can directly put the mutated plants into the space. As long as she enters the space, she is the king. Absolute control.

    Jiang Yichen wasn't annoyed at all, didn't think much about it, and said directly: "Maybe you don't know that besides the lightning element, I also awakened the enchantment ability." Tian Yuerong opened her eyes wide, she remembered that no one in the original text had awakened two kinds of abilities. sure.

    This person is actually the biggest boss, why doesn't she remember the description of him in the original text? The talent is so good, when everyone was only at the first level, he was promoted to the second level without the help of the crystal nucleus, and now with the help of the purification crystal nucleus, she can't even tell his level, it should be above the middle of the third level. He actually told her just now that he had awakened a second ability. She and the heroine's multi-line abilities, only one line is awakened by herself, and the others are obviously gifted by space.

    "What is an enchantment ability!" Tian Yuerong asked shamelessly, she really didn't know, the original text didn't mention this kind of special ability.

    "It's similar to manipulating the air!" He made a barrier while talking, enclosing him and Tian Yuerong in it, "After you rescued us, you condensed a few glasses of water for the wounded soldiers. At that time, the air was a little vibrated, After the original forward airflow turned into a vortex, there was a fresh smell in the air. I knew your water system was different. These fighters did not mutate into zombies, but became supernatural beings. It should be you It’s due to you.”

    Tian Yuerong’s face was annoyed, and she had to be more careful in the future, who knows that there are some messy abilities in this world, “I just added healing to the water, and the success was due to the warrior’s own quality. Well, the will is stronger." She dared not take credit for this.

    Jiang Yichen repeatedly explained that he didn't think that Tian Yuerong would have the ability to heal at the beginning, but he was very comforted to see that she was serious about pouring water on the soldiers. The reason why he revealed it now is just to tell Tian Yuerong that no matter what the circumstances, he will definitely protect her.

    This time, only the two of them will go to investigate first, and there won't be any great danger. Jiang Yichen is selfish. He is really busy at ordinary times. It is rare for the two of them to spend more time together by taking advantage of the task. He has considered that Tian Yuerong has good abilities and agility, plus Dabai is the king of the mountain. , there is no more suitable candidate than her.

    The two petted a car and left the base. At this moment, in Jiang's family, Jiang's father was humiliating to his wife, "Wife, don't worry, Chenchen will be fine. Also, I really didn't know about this matter beforehand, so I asked him to bring more manpower." , who would have thought that that kid would be obedient and obedient. Wife, when he comes back, I will discipline him strictly and let him make you angry." Mother Jiang looked at her husband with tears in her eyes, thinking, don't think that I don't know that you two often Join forces to lie to me, hum, it would be fine if my son comes back safely this time, but if my son loses a single hair, Commander Jiang, you can sleep on the sofa. If this scene is seen by outsiders, the prestige established by Commander Jiang will definitely become scum in seconds.

    When the car reached the foot of the mountain, there was no road. Jiang Yichen took out a hand-drawn map, checked the surrounding locations, and pointed to a general direction.

    The two put their backpacks on their backs, and Da Bai opened the way ahead.

    There are relatively few mutated plants on the outskirts of the mountainous area, and even if they mutate, they are relatively mild. Anyway, so far, they have not actively attacked the three of them.

    From time to time, a few big rabbits the size of puppies will pop out. These rabbits are as timid as mice, and run fast at the slightest sign of trouble. They don't have any special abilities, but their big eyes can confuse the minds of ordinary people It is invalid for those who can, and the teeth become very sharp, which is convenient for them to eat some hard mutant plants. As long as they don't deliberately provoke them, they don't need to bother.

    She remembered that in the original text, the function of this kind of rabbit is that after reaching the fourth level, it can be eaten by people, and the meat is very tender. Someone with supernatural powers gave them a nice name: Nunxiang rabbit.

    The weeds are getting more and more luxuriant, they can't find their way now, and it's very difficult for Dabai to open the way in front, Jiang Yichen got a wooden stick from somewhere, and kept beating towards the grass, sometimes hiding in the grass The mosquitoes in the room flew out, "Fortunately, these are not mutated, otherwise these little mosquitoes and bugs would be enough for us to suffer." Tian Yuerong deeply agreed. If they are all mutated, the earth will definitely be reshuffled, and human beings will have no vitality at all. The total number of species in this world is the largest, and it is definitely these little bugs.

    As she was walking, Tian Yuerong found a very familiar grass. It was suitable for reviewing the "Encyclopedia of Chinese Herbal Medicine" in her mind when she was bored a few days ago. Grass is the mutated coriander root.

    Jiang Yichen watched as Tian Yuerong took out a small shovel from his backpack, squatted on the ground, and carefully dug up a mutated plant, Tian Yuerong explained: "This is the mutated Imperata pratense root, look, its roots have become It is thick and strong, it is a good hemostatic medicine, and it can also be used for coughing and vomiting." Holding the white and fat eyelashes in his hand, Jiang Yichen looked at Tian Yuerong's movements curiously: "Do you still know Chinese herbal medicine?"

    Tian Yuerong first asked Carefully draw the mutated Imperata rhizome with a pencil, and indicate its medicinal effect next to it. Then he said: "I understand a little bit. Try this one if it looks familiar. Unexpectedly, it's really Imperata rhizome."

    "Are you going to draw all the herbs you encountered along the way?" Seeing Tian Yuerong being so serious, Jiang Yichen felt that she was sure of it. I want to do this.

    Tian Yuerong folded the drawing paper carefully, put it in the backpack, and replied: "Yes, some herbs have mutated, and their medicinal properties will change accordingly. Before the mutation, the rhizome of Imperata praecox is mainly used for gastric bleeding. After the mutation, it can It is directly used to stop bleeding from external wounds, and the medicinal ingredients have been strengthened."

    Jiang Yichen and Yu Laiyu feel that this girl is a mystery, and when you think you understand it, she has a new answer waiting for you to guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
7.3K 87 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...
1.8K 16 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
37.4K 1.1K 33
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...