Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated

2.3K 63 4
By mahalakshmiponsing

"My promise is always valid. You don't need to come forward for anything in the base. Currently, there are no more than five officials who know about your ability." Jiang Yichen explained his arrangement in detail, and every time he would send someone familiar with Tian Yuerong Da Liu came to pick it up, avoiding the possibility of being noticed by others.

    "Captain Jiang is really thoughtful. I'm very relieved."

    Jiang Yichen nodded and said, "You don't have to worry about my family either. Our Jiang family is very simple, and you will know it later. In short, you are absolutely at ease. Everything is up to me." Putting the accent on a certain word, he continued: "Besides the officials, there are other forces in the base. Sooner or later they will know about the existence of the purification crystal nucleus. However, they will have to wait until the strength of the army improves." I was

    afraid that Tian Yuerong didn't understand him . meaning, and explained solemnly, "The military has no plan to keep it a secret for a long time. After all, purification of the crystal nucleus is beneficial to human beings. It's just that in the last days, whoever is more powerful has the right to speak. I hope you can understand. The military absolutely I won't hide anything!"

    Apparently, Jiang Yichen thought very carefully, and told Tian Yuerong of the general's concerns without reservation, only if the two sides trust each other can the future cooperation be smooth.

    "My level is not too high, and the time for purification is limited every day. Of course, as my level increases, the time and level of purification will also increase." Tian Yuerong felt that it is better to leave more room for himself, and to increase some chips for the future Before

    the two of them finished talking, Da Liu and the others arrived. They first moved out some food supplies from the space, and then moved out a large bag of crystal nuclei from the space, including about 2,000 zero-level and more than a hundred first-level.

    These are much more than Tian Yuerong fighting alone. Once the officials make a move, it is really a big deal.

    He casually said to Liu, "Come and take half of it back tomorrow afternoon."

    It made Da Liu happy to keep his mouth shut. Every time he went out to carry supplies, Da Liu felt guilty that his space was too small, and his comrades had to use their bodies to carry them, which greatly increased the risk factor. When the purification crystal nucleus comes out, I must ask the captain to upgrade me first, and when the mission comes out, the brothers can save some trouble. It can only be said that Liu has completely regarded himself as a mobile warehouse and is very proud of it.

    Happily sending Jiang Yichen and the others away, Tian Yuerong didn't put the crystal nucleus directly into the spiritual spring, but made a large basin and scooped the spiritual spring water into it, so that there was no need to worry that the spiritual spring would be polluted.

    During the day, Tian Yuerong continued to go to the trading market, and said that she would no longer set up a stall in the future. Although everyone was disappointed, most of them expressed their understanding.

    In fact, Tian Yuerong is very willing to continue to set up a stall, everyone exchanges and mutual benefits, and a lot of information can be obtained from the market every day, otherwise she would stay at home alone and would not know any news in the base. But she thought about it carefully. Although she was safe before the official release of the news, if the news is made public, someone with a heart will definitely find out, and it would be bad to cause unnecessary trouble. The most important point is: she can't explain where there are so many instant noodles and biscuits. In the past few days, some people have started to make insinuations. Anyway, it won't be long before the base will come up with a corresponding exchange plan, and everyone can still fight zombies for food.

    At around three o'clock in the afternoon, after collecting all the crystal nuclei of several regular customers, Tian Yuerong closed the stall and went home.

    When she was more than a hundred meters away from her villa, she found two people standing straight at the door of her house. Isn't this person the prince of the base now? The military department has just taken power, shouldn't the prince be very busy? Why are you here again?

    Opening the door, Tian Yuerong asked them to sit in the living room for a while, and then used the excuse to go to the bedroom on the second floor to actually take out the agreed-upon crystal core from the space and hand it to Liu.

    Da Liu solemnly paid a military salute, and went straight back to the military headquarters.

    "Captain Jiang, is there anything else?" Tian Yuerong looked suspiciously at Jiang Yichen who was still lying on the sofa at her house.

    "I heard that you went to set up a stall again today?" Jiang Yichen was not reserved at all.

    "That's right, today is the last day, I have to replace the crystal nucleus that I let people keep before, otherwise I will lose my reputation." Tian Yuerong replied even more confidently.

    Jiang Yichen smiled, he knew how practical this girl was, and how good she was at protecting herself.

    "Rongrong, um, if you have any troubles in the future, no matter if it's good or bad, you can come to me!" Jiang Yichen, who was looked at with embarrassment, rubbed his nose in embarrassment.

    Rongrong? This person is not polite, but Tian Yuerong is not too polite to refute the title, "I'll make a note. Captain Jiang, do you want to have dinner here?"

    After the end of the world, not everyone can afford a meal, Jiang Yichen listened Seeing Tian Yuerong chasing people down so bluntly, she hurriedly stood up, said goodbye and left.

    In the evening, the men of the Jiang family went into the study when they got home, and even the uncle who had been working overtime at the research institute for the past few days returned home on time.

    In the past few days, the military department and the research institute have found many water-type supernatural beings, but none of them can purify the crystal nucleus. Jiang Yichen's uncle and elder brother didn't close their eyes for several days. They thought that there should be a kind of energy in the crystal nucleus, an energy that supports the vitality of zombies, but they couldn't extract it no matter what method they used.

    After much deliberation that night, he decided to report this matter to the old man as soon as possible. After all, the army directly benefited. Commander Jiang also agreed to hide Tian Yuerong in the dark, so the father and son discussed repeatedly, and even deduced various emergencies, and finally notified the uncle and the others after a plan was finalized.

    Now, the crystal nuclei purified by Tian Yuerong are placed on the table in front of everyone. Under the illumination of the light, a bag of transparent crystal nuclei faintly emit colorful lights like fine crystals.

    "Yizhan, try it first." said Jiang Zhenguo, Jiang Yichen's uncle.

    "Brother, Yi Zhan, Yichen and I have tried it, the energy in the crystal nucleus is very pure." Commander Jiang, Jiang Zhenjun said to his elder brother.

    After the crystal nuclei in the hands of Jiang Yichen's uncle and elder brother turned into ashes, the shocked expressions of the two were the same as Jiang Yichen's back then, it was incredible.

    Jiang Yizhan clearly felt that he could directly ascend to the second level by absorbing the energy of one more crystal nucleus.

    Seeing his elder brother and his son's dull expressions, Jiang's father coughed secretly, then glanced at his son's gleeful expression. An hour ago, after he absorbed the energy of the crystal nucleus, he probably looked like a bear.

    "Brother, Yi Zhan, you have all seen that this is the energy of the crystal nucleus. What I mean is, besides continuing to study how to purify the crystal nucleus, can the research institute put more energy into the purified crystal nucleus?" Come from the nucleus?"

    Jiang Yichen continued: "Uncle, brother, what my father means is that in addition to absorbing the energy in the purified crystal nucleus, can the energy be converted into other powers, such as replacing oil, replacing Electricity and other aspects."

    Almost as soon as Jiang Yichen finished speaking, Jiang Yizhan stood up with an extremely excited expression, "Uncle, Yichen, you are right. I have an idea." Turning to Jiang Zhenguo, "Dad, do you remember Is it the quantum gun we have studied before? At the beginning, this research was shelved because there was no energy support with a small size and a large energy. Now that we have this purification crystal nucleus, should we use it instead?" Pick up a crystal nucleus and examine it carefully under the light.

    As expected of a father and son, upon hearing this, Jiang Zhenguo grabbed a handful of crystal nuclei and was about to return to the research institute to continue his research. Jiang Yizhan also excitedly wanted to follow his father to the night train, but Jiang's father immediately stopped him; "Brother, Yizhan, it's so late today Now, when you go back to the research institute now, sister-in-law and Peijuan will definitely be angry."

    Jiang Yichen exchanged glances with his father, but couldn't figure it out, Jiang's family is a military family, why did there come out of the uncle and elder brother? He doesn't care about power or anything, and only engages in scientific research. It's rare that the aunt and sister-in-law agree very much, with a proud look of being proud of their husbands.

    Of course, Tian Yuerong didn't know that since she stopped setting up a stall, apart from Liu coming over to pick up the crystal cores in the afternoon, she was dealing with Jiang Yichen who came in every now and then. She's almost mouldy now.

    After the military took charge of the base, it has indeed done a few very popular things. One is that the base re-planned the outer city. The construction sites that Tian Yuerong saw when he first entered the base had been completed, and the base specially took out two of them and turned them into large collective dormitories. Before the heavy rain came, it was guaranteed that all the people living in the tents would live in the buildings. The second is to hire ordinary people to do some jobs that were originally done by soldiers. For example, the patrol team in the outer city is changed to have two supernatural beings as the captains of each patrol team, and the rest are all ordinary people. Soldiers used to clean the streets, now it is all replaced by ordinary people. The third is that when the army goes out to collect supplies, it recruits some ordinary people who are strong and strong, let them practice marksmanship, and let them do what they can. The fourth is the official release of an indefinite mission to kill zombies! The number of crystal nuclei is the number of zombies killed, and ten crystal nuclei are 1 point.

    This series of reforms has indeed improved the lives of ordinary people. Subsequently, the official introduced a series of new base regulations. No one or any force is allowed to do evil in the base, and the punishment for fighting, murder, robbery, etc. is more severe, especially after the military forcefully tried a supernatural person who robbed ordinary people of food in the base, The position of the military in the hearts of ordinary people has been strengthened. The superhumans no longer dare to ignore the rules and regulations issued by the base.

    In the later days, Tian Yuerong rejoiced more than once that he had chosen the western base.

    Under the resolute actions of the military, the entire base has achieved unprecedented unity and stability.

    The first heavy rain after the end of the world came quietly. On the same day, the base announced that ordinary people should try not to get exposed to the rain. According to research institute Jiang Yizhan and his team's continuous experiments, it has been shown that this heavy rain contains a small amount of viruses, and those with supernatural powers are fine, ordinary people may directly become zombies, and Jiang Yizhan asserts that these traces of viruses will promote the collective evolution of zombies, Mutated animals and plants also evolve to some extent.

    As soon as this news came out, an atmosphere of tension and collapse shrouded the base.

    Unexpectedly, the next day, the official announced the second news. The base has a way to purify the crystal nucleus, and the supernatural beings can absorb the energy without the slightest obstacle and advance!

    As soon as the news came out, people were pleasantly surprised, and it really played an exciting role, at least it didn't have the gray despair of yesterday.

    Tian Yuerong couldn't help admiring the Jiang family's father and son's grasp of people's hearts so well. This is the master of political struggle and the quality that a real top leader should possess. Under any difficult conditions, the people below should be full of hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 16 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
139K 6.9K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
30.1K 1.2K 144
The young man Ye Tian obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate. He struggles to surviv...
124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...