Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion

2.4K 67 7
By mahalakshmiponsing

Five trucks full of supplies were transported directly to the base overnight, and Tian Yuerong followed Jiang Yichen and the six back to the small town where they were doing the mission.

    The highway was deserted. According to the prior arrangement, the five teams that went out to search for supplies would not be able to return until tomorrow.

    Jiang Yichen took out a small blackboard the size of a palm, somehow fiddled with it, the screen lit up, and the five flashing bright spots were the current positions of the five teams.

    This is a satellite connection positioning and navigation specially provided by the military. The base research institute has just completed it recently. In the end of the world, due to the influence of geomagnetism, only two or three satellites in the world are still working. I don't know how those people in the research institute fiddled with it. Now the team that goes out to do missions can get one as long as they pay a deposit.

    Jiang Yichen did not choose the area of ​​these five teams, but found another place that no one had been to.

    The roads in the urban area are very difficult to walk, and abandoned cars can be seen everywhere on the roads.

    The city under the gray sky is full of flying paper scraps, full of gray despair. The neon scene of the past has been completely replaced by chaos and blood, and it has become devastated.

    The zombies along the way were easily killed by Jiang Yichen and the others, and Tian Yuerong was closely guarded by everyone, so he had to order Dabai to follow at the end to destroy the bones and take out the crystal nucleus.

    Regarding her insistence, Jiang Yichen's persuasion was ineffective, and he was quite helpless, so he had to put the crystal nucleus in a plastic bag every time, and then hand it to Tian Yuerong.

    When the sun was completely below the horizon, they found a well-preserved cake room. The door was violently destroyed, and the room was dark.

    Tian Yuerong had checked in advance, and there were no zombies or other dangerous creatures in the cake shop, so she pulled down the iron gate with confidence.

    The cakes in the cake shop had long expired, and the soldiers looked at the rotten cakes in the glass cabinet with regretful expressions on their faces.

    Da Liu took out an alcohol stove from the space, intending to cook some noodles for everyone.

    Tian Yuerong pretended to take out a large stick of XX brand ham from her backpack, and asked Liu to cut it up and put it in the noodles.

    When Da Liu saw the big ham, he couldn't bear to hold it and kiss him directly. He was very reluctant to eat all of it, and wanted to eat half and keep the other half. When everyone discovered his plan, they all rolled up their sleeves and exposed their fists. Under the pressure of several pairs of eyes, Liu had to take them all out, cut them into the pot, and burst into tears. Who am I doing this for? What is the reason?

    Dabai's body was rubbed dirty at some point, spinning around uncomfortably, Tian Yuerong found a basin, condensed water, and slowly combed for Dabai, watching the soldiers making jokes, Jiang Yichen didn't even lift his eyelids , Patronizing on cleaning and maintaining his favorite gun.

    A soldier walked to the iron gate and felt around the bottom. The original gap disappeared immediately. It turned out that this was a gold-type supernatural being.

    "Jin Zi, it's better for you to be more thoughtful. Now, zombies don't even want to smell it!" A soldier named Haozi joked, lighting the alcohol stove with a small flame.

    The cake shop is not big, about 50 square meters, and the seven of them are not too crowded. Haozi went up to the second floor first, and came down happily with a few bottles of drinks after a while, "Hey, brothers, there is a small freezer upstairs Look, there are quite a few bottles. When

    a few people heard it, they immediately searched separately, hoping to find something edible.

    Not to mention, there are still a few small bags of flour and rice and some bottled cream in the small kitchen where the cake is made , and some sugar for making cakes. In a small bedroom on the second floor, find a brand new quilt and pillow.

    As the only female creature, this only bed and quilt are occupied by Tian Yuerong.

    Look at the time It was almost the same, and after a vigil was arranged, everyone fell asleep.

    Tian Yuerong thought that in a city full of zombies, she would definitely not be able to fall asleep. Unexpectedly, within a few minutes, she fell asleep.

    In the middle of the night, Tian Yuerong was awakened by a dream, in which she relived the world in the book. Under the heroine's control of the purification crystal nucleus, human supernatural beings were not able to improve their abilities on a large scale, but the mutation speed of zombies was getting faster and faster. In the last ten years of the dream, when the first zombie king was born At that time, the number of red dots representing human beings on the earth decreased drastically, and finally disappeared.

    The faint moonlight shone on the glass, and Tian Yuerong's face was pale and pale. Could this be the reason why God sent her here and gave her so many life-saving cards?

    When Tian Yuerong woke up, Jiang Yichen also opened his eyes, quietly got up and came to the girl's side, in this world, big men like them can't bear it, let alone a delicate and soft girl.

    "Did you have a nightmare?" he asked softly.

    "Hmm. Where do you think the future of mankind is?" Asked softly, Tian Yuerong, who was frightened by the ending of the dream, urgently needed to find a definite answer.

    When she first entered here, she was complacent. She was an outsider, and she knew the future direction. Isn't it just another place to continue living? What's so great about it.

    When she first entered the apocalypse, she felt sorry for the difficult lives of others. In fact, there was a little joy in her heart: I am an extraordinary person, and she is very different from you, so she left so much for the grandparents and grandchildren like alms. food.

    When exchanging crystal nuclei, she felt that she had to do something for the end times, and was moved by her fearless spirit of sacrifice. In fact, it is just a status of an extraterrestrial expert, surpassing this world. This is not a worldly person, but how can I enter the world.

    But the dream just now made her feel like she was there. Although she is not afraid of the zombie king, when the familiar people around her die one by one, or are assimilated into zombies, and only Dabai is left with her on the vast earth, it feels like being slowly drowned by the rising sea. He tightly strangled his throat, suffocated bit by bit, and despaired step by step.

    Now she finally realizes that she is from this world and cannot go back! Looking around, there are different warriors sleeping like men, and the man next to him is full of concern. They are real people. This is a real and realistic world, not just a novel anymore!

    Before Jiang Yichen could organize his words to appease the depressed woman in front of him, he saw her suddenly turn around, with a smile that was three parts seductive and seven parts smart, and her shining eyes directly shone into his heart like bright sunshine .

    Trying hard to suppress the "thumping" heartbeat, Jiang Yichen didn't know what was wrong, and felt that although the girl in front of him was not as beautiful as ordinary people at the moment, she was no longer as far away as the sky before. His previous feeling was not wrong, Tian Yuerong was indeed faintly repelling, not only him, but also everyone in the world in this book.

    At this moment, she has figured it out, and naturally her heart is knotted. The initial stage of the third level, which has been stagnant, has a breakthrough just around the corner. Presumably in a few days, she will be able to advance to the middle stage of the third level. There is an accumulation of ability upgrades. Although there is no clear definition of the early, middle and late stages, there are indeed high and low points for abilities belonging to the same level.

    Since you want to truly integrate yourself into this world, you must have a team, a team that will never betray. Perhaps, she could try to trust the man in front of her!

    "Worried you?" Tian Yuerong said embarrassedly, and then said tentatively, "You are the son of the army commander, and you still need to go out of the city to do such a dangerous mission?"

    "Are you okay? Are those spiders scared during the day? "Jiang Yichen touched his chest, which hadn't returned to calm, "It's because I'm the son of the army commander that I have to go out of the city. There is no difference in life, and I also need to adapt to this apocalypse."

    "You father and son see it very clearly. Commander Jiang must be a good officer who loves his soldiers like a son, and the soldiers love him very much." Tian Yuerong joked, half falsely.

    Jiang Yichen suddenly had a thought, and replied seriously: "My father is really good! He doesn't allow his soldiers to oppress the people. Although it is the end of the world, the nature of the army is to protect the people. If this base is controlled by the army, I dare not say How good it would be, at least not like the one surnamed Huang, holding supplies in his own hands, regardless of what other people say! While ensuring that his own interests are not harmed, let as many people as possible live well."

    Said After that, he glanced at Tian Yuerong's expression, and continued: "It's not easy for those who survive. Those politicians can't continue to do evil. My father talked to me. After this time, the base will arrange as many ordinary people as possible to do some work within their capabilities. .So the base needs to be unity now!"

    Tian Yuerong stared at Jiang Yichen's unusually serious expression, and slowly stretched out her hand in front of him. There was a transparent zero-level crystal nucleus in her white palm. Before Jiang Yichen had time to say anything, a blue light appeared and disappeared instantly. The transparent crystal nucleus becomes more crystal clear.

    Pass it directly into Jiang Yichen's palm, watching his expression change from calm to surprise, and then from surprise to surprise.

    "This, this, this is, the energy in the crystal nucleus, what did you do?" Jiang Yichen found it difficult to breathe.

    "As you can see, I just found out. The extension of the water system ability can remove the tyrannical elements in the crystal nucleus, making the energy pure and docile, so that the person with the ability can easily absorb it." With a light breath, he finally said Out.

    Jiang Yichen looked at Tian Yuerong, and then at the crystal nucleus in his hand that had been reduced to ashes.

    He understood a little bit that it was really difficult for a young girl to keep such a crazy secret.

    "Don't worry, I will help you settle everything in the base. You don't have to come forward for anything, I will be responsible directly." Jiang Yichen said steadily, "I will find a chance to talk to my dad about your matter. Before that , don't tell anyone anymore."

    Tian Yuerong nodded to show that she understood. She also wanted to see how far Jiang Yichen would go.

    The sun slowly rose above the horizon, and no one knew that she and Jiang Yichen had initially reached some kind of agreement.

    After cleaning up several pre-apocalyptic small restaurants and collecting a few bags of rice, cooking oil and other supplies, Jiang Yichen ordered the team to retreat to the assembly point.

    Of the five teams, two teams did not return, and the other three teams had their own losses. Some people's clothes became tattered. Tian Yuerong and the others went directly to Jiang Fangfang's command car to report, and did not communicate with others.

    Jiang Fangfang hit Jiang Yichen hard, and said loudly, "Damn boy, you are back! Are you injured?"

    "Uncle Jiang, I'm not injured. I should have been injured after being punched down by you." Jiang Yichen's slack look when facing Jiang Fangfang was like a soldier. This also made Tian Yuerong realize that the army was indeed very united, and Jiang Yichen didn't even need to cover it up.

    "Hmph, you boy! Things are done?" Seeing Jiang Yichen's lazy look, Jiang Fang said with a smile, "I can sleep well when I go back to the base tonight. The army commander and the others should rest assured.

    " After finishing the pun, Jiang Fangfang went out to check on other teams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
7.3K 87 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...
884K 24.2K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
3.9K 383 29
Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy this SCIENCE-FANTASY short journey with m...