Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction

2.6K 70 11
By mahalakshmiponsing

Tian Yuerong drew ten credit points at the housing management office of the trading hall, and rented a booth for seven days, which is really cheap. When she found her booth with the voucher No. 123 in her hand, she found that her two neighbors seemed not to get along well and were arguing.

    It turns out that there are clothes sellers on the left and right sides. On the left is 1 steamed bun with 5 pieces of clothes, and on the right is 1 steamed bun with 6 pieces of clothes. They are all old clothes before the end of the world.

    Tian Yuerong who was caught in the middle ignored them, turned back silently, and took out two big plastic bags.

    The two neighbors stopped shouting at the same time, no, here is another clothes seller, right?

    As a result, when they saw what Tian Yuerong took out from the bag, their mouths were wide enough to swallow an egg. This is not worrying about selling at all!

    Tian Yuerong spread a layer of sheets on the floor, then brought out bags of biscuits and instant noodles, and then put out bottles of mineral water. Arranged neatly. And the biscuits are all the kind with XX sandwiches, and the brands of instant noodles and mineral water are very mixed. In today's world, biscuits and instant noodles are foods that are easy to store. Add some hot water, and you can soak a big bowl for a day. How could anyone be willing to sell them!

    In less than ten minutes, Tian Yuerong's booth was full of people, and even the two neighbors who had been arguing just now stopped setting up the booth, and it seemed lively, and their clothes couldn't be sold anyway. I can't afford so much food, but it's good to have an eye addiction.

    Many people chattered and asked: "Beauty, how much credit do you have?", "Beauty, how do you sell it?"

    "Sister, are you bartering things? What are you trading for?"

    Tian Yuerong couldn't help feeling a little headache, If I knew it earlier, I would have written a sign. It is estimated that it is not enough.

    I can only make gestures to calm everyone down, and some people want to ask something, but they are ruthlessly suppressed by the people around them in an instant. Really, I have no sense at all. Didn't I see that the little girl was about to speak?

    "Everyone, I only exchange crystal nuclei. Ten zero-level crystal nuclei can be exchanged for 1 pack of instant noodles, 1 bottle of water, or 1 pack of biscuits. One first-order crystal nuclei can be exchanged for 2 packs of instant noodles, 2 bottles of water, or 2 packs of biscuits. Please help spread the word Let's go!"

    Then he asked why in a hurry? Tian Yuerong just said, "I'm sorry, I don't know, I look good." She did

    n't speak anymore.

    Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, and no one understands what's going on.

    That thing is useless, who has nothing to do to collect it, even if it looks good and took one or two, no one takes it with them.

    Everyone is sure that OS: level zero zombies are easy to kill, and even a few ordinary people can kill a lot in one day with their combined efforts. Although the first-level zombies are difficult to kill, as long as there is a supernatural person to help, a few ordinary people can kill a few together. I don't know which family this is, the eldest lady who doesn't know the sufferings of the world. There is too much food to eat, so let's have fun.

    Some people thought that this must be a foolish master trying to win sympathy, but Tian Yuerong ignored it.

    The crowd around slowly dissipated, and even the street vendor who was watching at the side left at some point, after all, they couldn’t buy it without crystal nuclei. If you have that time, you might as well go outside and kill a few zombies to exchange for food. For most people, it's a good deal.

    Tian Yuerong is not in a hurry, there must be a market reaction period for this kind of thing.

    Anyway, at least on the surface, the base is still very safe now. No matter what everyone thinks, at least no one dares to rob it blatantly. Of course, she is not afraid of covert methods.

    Just when she felt that she was going to return in vain today, a big man hurried over and said, "Girl, you exchange the crystal nucleus for instant noodles, right?"

    Tian Yuerong glanced at the honest-looking big man and nodded.

    "No, here you are." The big man grabbed a handful of zero-level crystal nuclei from his pocket, "There are 20 in total, and there is one level-one."

    "Do you want instant noodles?" Tian Yuerong took the crystal nucleus calmly.

    "Well, can I pick it myself?" the big man asked naively.

    "Yes." Tian Yuerong said, and then signaled the big man to choose.

    The big man picked up four packs of chicken-flavored instant noodles with a happy face. Is this a special hobby?

    He and his younger brother collected these crystal nuclei all afternoon. Level zero zombies are easy to kill, but level one zombies are not easy to kill. Fortunately, both he and his younger brother have supernatural powers. But the first-level zombies are much more valuable than the zero-level zombies, so he decided to kill a few more first-level zombies tomorrow.

    Before the big guy finished picking, Tian Yuerong ushered in the second guest, hey, he looks a little familiar, that thin, thin man with a shrewd face turned out to be the neighbor who quarreled just now.    

Feeling a little embarrassed by Tian Yuerong's look, the little man scratched his hair and laughed at himself: "Girl, hehe, we can't sell a few clothes in a day at the stall, so why not go out and kill zombies. Come on, we just We went out to get 30 zero-grade ones in total. We wanted to make each one the same."     "Okay, a pack of instant noodles, a pack of biscuits, and a bottle of water, right?" Tian Yuerong readily asked him to take it by himself.  

  Looking suspiciously at the neighbor who was looking embarrassed, "Girl, can I ask, how many days can you change here? We can also change some more." 

   "I don't know, anyway, I'm here for a few days." Tian Yuerong He didn't dare to say anything, so he could only speak vaguely.   

Hearing that the crystal nuclei can be exchanged for food these few days, the small man quickly ran away with a smile on his face, oops, I have to inform other people as soon as possible, and strive to kill more zombies and exchange more food.

At that time, I can eat instant noodles and drink water as I please.     Another hundred or so zero-level crystal nuclei and a few first-level crystal nuclei were replaced one after another. It is estimated that no one will come over today, so Tian Yuerong decisively packed up and went home.    

Obsessed with looking at the harvest all afternoon, most of these crystal nuclei were harvested just today, and some of them were obviously stained with the blood of zombies. Tian Yuerong rinsed it with water, thinking that by doing this, he could be regarded as doing something for this apocalypse. Made a contribution.

    Tian Yuerong, who was in a good mood, became interested in cooking again, took out a chicken from the space, and prepared to cook chicken soup to reward herself.

    Just after eating, the doorbell rang, who was it? Doesn't it seem like there's no one you know in this base?

    Opening the door, a handsome face came into view, and the shining eyes were as dazzling as bright stars.

    "Captain Jiang? Why did you come here?" Tian Yuerong asked strangely, he probably didn't come here casually, did he?

    "I've been reporting to the military for the past two days. I came over during the day, but you weren't here. So I came to see you now." Jiang Yichen easily opened the door, as if he was at home.

    "I haven't thanked Captain Jiang yet, this house is very good, I'm getting something for nothing?" Tian Yuerong joked, pouring out a glass of water and handing it to Jiang Yichen.

    "Hehe, this is what Ms. Tian deserves. We have enjoyed working together along the way." Taking a serious look at Tian Yuerong, Jiang Yichen leaned on the sofa and picked up a water glass, "Get me an extra bucket of water later. Now this water is very valuable."

    Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes, knowing that it is valuable, why do you want it for nothing? Besides, you captain, don't you have enough water?

    On the other hand, Dabai was very enthusiastic, he lay down next to Jiang Yichen's legs when he came up, and bowed his head as a greeting.

    Jiang Yichen looked around, the room was very warm and luxurious, just like the sofa he was sitting on now, it was worth at least five figures before the end of the world. He dared to bet that even if he told Tian Yuerong to treat Tian Yuerong well, the people below would not be able to handle it so carefully. There are some things they can get, so she should have decorated it herself.

    "How's it going, are you still used to staying in the base?" The girl in front of him had snow-covered skin, beautiful eyes, and soft and mellow beauty, Jiang Yichen suppressed the lingering thoughts in his heart.

    "It's not bad, the patrols around here often come here." Tian Yuerong patted Dabai who was coquettish and came over again.

    "The day after tomorrow, there is an operation at the base, do you want to participate?" Jiang Yichen always felt that Tian Yuerong was very mysterious, but he couldn't tell where the mystery was.

Obviously the ability level is very high, but it is never used in battle except to ensure everyone's water. Another example is Xiaohua in the mountain forest last time. These warriors with iron-blooded will who have experienced honing were almost lost in the illusion, but she was hardly affected, even though she pretended to be quite like it later.

    Another example is her pet Dabai. According to the latest news from the research institute, most of the mutant beasts known to be tamed by humans were their pets before the end of the world, but I have never heard of anyone taking a white wolf as a pet in peacetime. Yes, the country does not allow it. Don't think that from his point of view, this guy is not a dog at all, but a born wolf king.

    The wolf king is definitely the most difficult to tame, let alone such a delicate girl, it seems that they can communicate with each other.

    "What action? It's an official organization. Can I participate? Dabai can also go?" Tian Yuerong asked suspiciously upon hearing this.

    Look, right now, Dabai's longing face, Jiang Yichen believes that he is absolutely right, Dabai's wolf face, the obvious longing.

    "It was organized by the military to search for supplies in a nearby small town."

After a pause: "You and Dabai can both go, Dabai's ability is good. It hasn't rained for more than two months. According to the latest information from the research institute, it is estimated There will be a heavy rain, and the temperature will drop rapidly, so we need to prepare more warm clothes for the common people in the base. That small town was one of the main tourist destinations in the west before the end of the world, there must be a lot of zombies, are you interested?"

Jiang Yichen dare For sure, this girl must be interested, don't look at her looking like a vixen, but her style of acting is completely incompatible with a vixen. Anyone who has seen her fight zombies knows that she is a violent soft girl.

    Tian Yuerong likes the days when they were with their team, where orders and prohibitions are enforced, and there is no need to worry about someone getting in the way, and everyone can trust each other with a sense of security.

    After agreeing on the meeting time and place on the day of the mission, Jiang Yichen said goodbye and left.

    Since it is a mission, we must make some preparations. Tian Yuerong got up early in the morning, first went to the trading hall, and wanted to return the booth she had rented before, but was told that she could continue to use it, and she could come back anytime after finishing the task.

    Without further entanglement about why, Tian Yuerong continued to set up a stall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
30.3K 1.2K 144
The young man Ye Tian obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate. He struggles to surviv...
886K 24.3K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
15.2K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...