Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia

2.8K 63 10
By mahalakshmiponsing

Finally, he climbed over the cracked mountain and returned to the road. There were no villages around, so Jiang Yichen found an open place to camp and rest.

    After looking around for no danger, a night watch was arranged. People need to rest, and only when they are well rested can they be more effective in combat. Therefore, they always find a place to stay as soon as it gets dark, and never travel at night.

    A few bonfires were quickly lit around, and the light of the fire made people feel warm and safe. Tian Yuerong couldn't enter the space. She glanced at Brother Bing, who was standing guard and watching the night, and leaned against the car with Dabai in his arms, squinting his eyes. already entered the space.

    Looking at the little flower that was collected into the space with mental power just now, it is indeed a mutated plant. It has taken root in the space and is full of energy. Seeing Tian Yuerong's arrival, she stretches herself even more, intending to show her best side in front of the owner. These small flowers actually have hallucinatory effects, which can confuse the minds of people and animals, and even people with supernatural powers can't bear it.

    Even Tian Yuerong was slightly affected just now, but in the space, she is a god, and all the creatures in the space have a natural intimacy with her. Stretching out her hand to caress the little petals, Tian Yuerong was looking forward to the little flower's upgrade, wondering what would happen when the level increased?

    He took out a zero-level crystal nucleus and placed it in front of the little flower. The petals immediately wrapped the crystal nucleus and fell into a deep sleep.

    Regardless of the little flower that was being upgraded, Tian Yuerong began to tidy up the space. The crops for the past few days hadn't been harvested in time, so they were harvested and planted again, and they practiced the body training technique several times before starting to practice with their eyes closed.

    Jiang Yichen frowned and looked at the sleeping woman. Although they had suffered together, how could a girl fall asleep defenselessly among a group of men? Should he be thankful that she believed in them? Or is she like this to everyone?

    The bodies of the supernatural beings have been modified to be very strong, so they didn't rest very well last night, and everyone seems to be in good spirits.

    The field at night was not stable. Last night they were awakened several times by animals and zombies that suddenly attacked them. Fortunately, there were no casualties.

    Tian Yuerong stretched, got water for herself to clean up, and prepared enough water for the other team members. If conditions permit, everyone is willing to clean themselves up.

    Breakfast is very simple. The porridge made with the big bone soup cooked last night is steaming, which makes people feel very good early in the morning.

    The convoy soon resumed its journey.

    After walking for a few more days, everyone obviously felt that the terrain was getting higher and higher.

    However, even though we encountered some minor obstacles from time to time, it was not a major problem, at least we did not need to climb the mountain with everyone.

    But I can't walk fast, but I can't walk fast either. Occasionally pass through small towns with few zombies. After estimating the strength of the enemy and us, I will explore, not only collecting food, gasoline, but also clothing and use. Not a lot. Sometimes I met some survivors, and they gave me a helping hand when I was in danger, and left some supplies if necessary. I didn't choose to let them follow, but I just left the specific location of the western base.

    During the period, many pretty women recommended themselves, wanting to post them upside down and rely on the strong. The emergence of this team, with its powerful force, is an irresistible existence for those women who are struggling to live in the last days. Every member of the team seems to have been harassed to varying degrees, especially Jiang Yichen, who is rich and handsome, has been blocked by countless beautiful women, but none of them succeeded.     So when they arrived at the western base, there were still twenty-seven people plus one Tian Yuerong. The team consisted of two military trucks, followed by five large trucks full of supplies. These were all collected in the later stage. Liu’s space had long been crammed with no gaps. Fortunately, the soldiers knew how to drive, and two people were sent to each car to be responsible for escorting them.     The western base is located on a plateau and built against the mountains. It used to be a large military base here. After the end of the world, the army carried out simple reconstruction. Every time it collected supplies, it brought back many people to take refuge. Later, it was directly changed to the western base to absorb more survivors.

    They did not line up like those at the gate of the base, but were taken to another small gate. Before Jiang Yichen could show his identification card, someone drove them directly into the base, saving even the 24-hour inspection and isolation. .

    No matter when in this society, there is no shortage of privileged classes. When this privilege falls on oneself, the feeling is really wonderful.

    However, they have a total of seven large trucks, especially the ones that are packed full. Although it is hard to see what is loaded at a glance, you can tell with your toes that they are all kinds of daily necessities, so it is still a bit ostentatious.

    People with supernatural powers themselves have antibodies, so they won't be infected by zombies below the same level. Jiang Yichen couldn't see through Tian Yuerong's supernatural power level, and they stayed together all the time, so naturally he also believed that Tian Yuerong was not infected and would not affect his health. For the safety of the base, there is no need to check and isolate. I have to say, this is actually a wonderful misunderstanding.

    Sitting in the car and looking at the green and green hills outside, there are construction projects flashing by from time to time. It finally arrived, and a stable sense of belonging made Tian Yuerong very happy.

    The western base is divided into outer city and inner city. Most of the people living in the inner city are soldiers and their families, and there are also some powerful supernatural teams. The central location is where the military headquarters is located. Everyone else lives in the outer city.

    Jiang Yichen and the others had to report directly to the military headquarters, while Tian Yuerong was taken directly to a separate small villa.

    "Miss Tian, ​​this place will belong to you from now on! It is your property alone. Here is the house certificate and the house key." The tall, thin man who led the way carefully looked at the girl who was told to take care of her. This is probably the daughter of some great man, right? Otherwise, who still has such a big mutant dog now?

    Tian Yuerong carefully visited the small villa. It is really small, with two floors, each floor is only about 90 square meters, the entrance is the hall, next to it is a storage room, each floor has a public bathroom, and there are five bedrooms up and down, all decorated in simple European style, Very clean, no blood or damage. Although there are only some simple furniture, it doesn't matter, there is no shortage of these in the space, she wants to make this cabin into her ideal look.

    After leaving the main house, there is a small courtyard at the front and back, the front is small and the back is large, enough for her to grow some things and make some arrangements. The surrounding walls are very high, and it looks like it was raised later, so basic security and privacy can be guaranteed.

    It could be seen that Tian Yuerong was very satisfied, and the tall and thin man immediately regained his spirits: "Although the villa is small, it is rare to see such a well-preserved decoration in the inner city. Although this is not the center of the inner city, the area around There are patrols passing by during the day and night, so it is very safe. Some supernatural teams find it too small to live in, and ordinary people can’t afford to rent, so they stay. However, it is very suitable for you to live in.”

    The closer to the central area, the safer it is, rent and housing prices The higher the price, the more powerful and capable people are sharpening their heads to drill into the inner city, which has led to a steady rise in house prices in the inner city, making the base a lot of money.

    Tian Yuerong carefully pulled out a bottle of water and a small pack of cigarettes from the backpack, and the tall and thin man was immediately attracted to him, while laughing and saying: "How embarrassing, it cost you money." He hugged the things tightly in his arms. His brother-in-law is now working in the military department, so he was able to find a job in the trading hall. Unexpectedly, this young man, with such a large amount of money, cigarettes are now a rare commodity. Whoever escapes with cigarettes when he goes out, so those old cigarettes above The gun has long been suffocated, and when he passes the cigarette up, maybe even his brother-in-law will benefit from it.

    Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes in her heart, don't hold it so fast, why hold her so tightly?

    Seeing Tian Yuerong being so active, the tall and thin man wanted to tell Tian Yuerong everything in the base, big and small, and everything in detail, and he still felt a little unfinished at the end.

    Tian Yuerong looked at the newly baked identification card that was still steaming in her hand, and deeply felt that the King of Hades is so nice to beg, and the brat is so hard to deal with.

    Identification cards are a symbol of personal status, and even Dabai has one. Dabai is a mutated animal. According to the thin and tall man, mutated animals must apply for a card if they want to stay in the base. number. But now she and Dabai are sitting in the VIP room of the trading hall, just talking about it, and everything is done.

    Such cards are common to the four major bases. There are name, avatar, ability type, level, housing information, team affiliation, and credit points on it. Credits are the base's official currency. It's the end of the world, and I don't know how these technicians did it, but the computer can still be used.

    There is no common transaction currency in the base right now. Credits are the most authoritative currency as the official currency, but because it can only be used in places with computers, it is only available in a few places such as the base gate, cafeteria, and trading hall. . The solar generators in the base are limited. In addition to guaranteeing the basic power of these important places, other places such as inner city areas can only supply a limited power supply for 2 hours a day, which is not very stable. Most areas in the outer city are basically without power. So most people are back to the days of bartering.

    The trading hall is a magical place. In addition to releasing tasks to the outside world, all non-public matters in the base are handled and resolved in the trading hall, such as finding people, finding houses, posting information personally, organizing teammates, etc., here Each of the staff has several roles, and the functions cannot be simplified any more.

    As for the staff at the base, they are familiar with the site and the personnel. In the future, she and Jiang Yichen will basically have no chance of interacting with each other, so it is very important to establish a good relationship now. Maybe they will need their help at some point in the future. Even if someone helps to say a word, a disaster can be avoided.

    Thinking of this, he smiled and said, "Anyway, I don't need this. I will need your help in many places in the future, and I hope you will take care of me.

    " .Be sure to do your best.” The tall, thin man smiled all over his face.

    After seeing off the tall and thin man, Tian Yuerong opened the door. It is said that there are 100 credit points in her identity card now. According to the point of view of 1 steamed bun and 1 credit point, it is indeed enough for ordinary people to have enough food and clothing for two months.

    Seeing that it was still early, Tian Yuerong went to the trading floor first and hired two middle-aged women in their forties to clean up with two steamed buns. The two women are very cautious, the society has been tilted towards the strong, and ordinary people are always very humble in front of the supernatural. Both of her men are working on construction sites, and they can't be idle, and come out to find odd jobs to supplement their families. He opened the door with a key, told him to clean it up, and left Dabai to guard the door. Tian Yuerong hung up a sign indicating a person with supernatural powers and went to the business district by himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 15 14
清穿之娇里娇气 Introduction to the work: The end of the world has arrived, and the city where Nanjia's family lives is first surrounded by zombies. In order...
21.6K 274 54
末世重生之带着全村来种田 The end of the world is coming, there are no zombies, there are only volatile extreme weather and family strife, human beings can only l...
139K 6.9K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
3.9K 383 29
Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy this SCIENCE-FANTASY short journey with m...