Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic

3.2K 66 32
By mahalakshmiponsing

Tian Yuerong needed a crystal nucleus. Although her cultivation is not based on crystal nuclei like other supernatural beings, if she didn't have two crystal nuclei in her hand, it might not be so easy to rush up to the third level like this time. And the later the upgrade, the higher the level of the crystal nucleus and the more the number. In addition, Dabai's ability is too special, and the ability upgrade needs twice as many crystal cores as normal, so collecting crystal cores has become another major goal of Tian Yuerong's life.

    Tian Yuerong asked Dabai to bypass the crowd and go to the farmhouse orchard ahead to explore the way. People only felt a gust of wind blowing, and it seemed that a white shadow flashed by quickly, thinking that the sun had made them dazzled.

    Tian Yuerong continued to move forward cautiously, while lowering her head, she took out concealer cream from the space and applied it on her face. When he looked up again, his complexion had turned sallow, as if he was ten years older.

    In the early days of the end of the world, the basic melody and sense of responsibility of the army to protect ordinary people is still there. Bases under the control of the military have more room for ordinary people to survive than politicians. Therefore, Tian Yuerong didn't mind protecting the lives of some soldiers if he had the ability.

    The mental power is constantly probing forward, and the detection range after the third level has reached a radius of 20 kilometers.

    The breath of 80,000 people has already alarmed the zombies and zombie animals in the orchard who have been hungry for a long time and haven't seen blood for a long time.

    Tian Yuerong didn't have time to think about it, and shouted loudly while running, "There are zombies ahead, there are zombies ahead!"

    Bloodstains were everywhere in the old orchard. The two first-level zombie animals led the younger brothers and the zombies to defend one side. After continuous killing, the two sides reached a tacit balance, but this balance was quickly broken by the large army that came behind.

    Dabai has already fought against one of the first-level zombie dogs. This is a very ordinary farm dog. The mutation has made it much larger, sturdy and extremely fast.

    Zombie skulls below level 2 can be easily pierced by bullets.

    The army reacted quickly, and with the sound of shooting from the roof of the car, zombies continued to fall down. Hundreds of supernatural beings in the army also quickly joined the war, but there were still speed zombies and zombie animals that rushed out of the encirclement and rushed towards the crowd, scratching or biting off their necks.

    Everyone shrank into a ball in fright, some panicked, and some pushed their relatives and friends around them to give them time to escape. But more people took up arms and rose up to resist.

    Tian Yuerong rushed to the front, entangled with a zombie cat as big as a dog, without any suspense, there was a dull sound of falling to the ground, and the zombie cat was decapitated.

    The two chiefs were beheaded, and
    the people around were stunned. Seeing that the soft girl was still not satisfied, she picked up the steel knife again, and chopped it easily like cutting a watermelon. In this bitter end of the world, don't want a female tyrannosaurus, but give me back my soft girl.

    Compared with killing zombies with supernatural powers, Tian Yuerong slashed directly at a faster speed and with higher accuracy. Every zombie was beheaded directly, and the heads were thrown up one by one.

    Despite Tian Yuerong's reminder, due to the lack of response and ignorance of the first-level zombies, the army lost more than 50 people, and ordinary people also died thousands of people, which is much better than the one-third mentioned in the article .

    The army quickly locked the bitten or scratched people in a large truck and sent soldiers to guard them. If there is a mutation, kill it decisively.

    Taking advantage of the time when the troops were cleaning up and counting, seeing that no one was prepared, Tian Yuerong quickly collected the crystal nuclei and left secretly.

    The army is divided into two factions. The young faction headed by Captain Lei hopes that the army will not only recruit more supernatural beings, but also ordinary people with abilities, such as Tian Yuerong. Tian Yuerong has never used her abilities, making everyone mistakenly think that she just has better skills. The conservatives headed by Political Commissar Zhou believe that only supernatural beings are the power of the end times, and there is no need to waste food on ordinary people. In the end, the object of the fierce quarrel between the two parties was concentrated on Tian Yuerong.

    Naturally, Tian Yuerong had no way of knowing about this, and even if she knew, she wasn't going to publish any conclusions.

    When they finished quarreling and wanted to find someone, they found that he had disappeared long ago.

    The transformation of human beings in the last days is not over. As long as ordinary people have the courage to persist in fighting monsters and exercising their bodies, there is still a certain hope that they can become supernatural beings. Even if they cannot, their bodies will be greatly improved, such as running faster , jump farther, resist blows, resist cold and heat, and so on.

    Tian Yuerong, who was on the road alone, drove an off-road vehicle, passing some snacks from the space from time to time, feeding them to herself and Dabai.

    Looking at the navigation instructions, there was a small county in front of her, so Tian Yuerong decided to check it out. Strive to kill more zombies and store more crystal nuclei.

    The surroundings are quiet, except for the occasional roar that makes people stand on end, and there is no living breath.

    After activating the mental power, Tian Yuerong felt that the mutation rate of zombies in this city was quite high, and there were almost no living people. No wonder no one dared to come to collect supplies, and no one knew if there were any living people leaving from here.

    Reading a book is different from the real feeling of reality. Thinking that the whole city has turned into zombies makes people feel heavy.

    Fiercely exhaling the suffocation in her chest, Tian Yuerong changed her mind and decided to quickly put away all the usable supplies. In a short time, no one would dare to come here. Instead of wasting it, it is better for her to keep it.

    Don't worry about being peeped, Tian Yuerong put the car in the space, and instead rode an electric bike, passing by like the wind, not letting go of any shop assistants facing the street, all of them were taken away.

    Especially the gas station, without a gas card, directly destroys the gas machine violently, and collects all of them.

    The warehouses of large and small supermarkets cannot be let go.

    In the hardest-hit area of ​​the hospital, Tian Yuerong went in bravely and put away all the medicines and first aid supplies.

    What is a hard-hit area? There are almost no intact zombies here. Missing arms and legs are all good. Those with half of their faces missing and necks hanging, all kinds of strange shapes, all kinds of broken, all kinds of rotten, I am used to seeing zombies Tian Yuerong, when she came out, ran to the side and vomited.

    After vomiting it out, I feel much better. It seems that in the future, it is better not to go to a place like a hospital if it is absolutely necessary.

    The county seat is quite big, and seeing that it was almost time, Tian Yuerong flashed into the space. On the road alone, there is no more reassuring and comfortable resting place than space.

    After giving Dabai the boxed lunch that he had prepared earlier, Tian Yuerong went to practice and rest. After reaching the third level, Tian Yuerong was most satisfied with being able to practice while sleeping. As for food, who can eat after the eyes and soul have been so severely damaged?

    After dawn, Tian Yuerong enjoyed a beautiful breakfast, and then went out to collect supplies with great energy. In the past few days, she has collected all the supplies in the entire county.

    After taking a look at Dabai who was leisurely squinting his eyes in the passenger seat, Tian Yuerong desperately continued to set off to the western base.

    As long as Tian Yuerong encountered a city densely populated by zombies, Tian Yuerong would go in unceremoniously to collect supplies.

    Guns and ammunition collected from several small military bases can equip two regiments.

    All the food factories along the road were taken over, and even a national grain depot was taken over by Tian Yuerong.

    The national grain depot is full. In the past few years, the country has sufficient grain, and the purchase price is also high. The common people are willing to sell their own grain to the state. The new season of grain has just been put into storage before the end of the world.

    Very satisfied Tian Yuerong found a new target: a large state-owned military factory.

    Tian Yuerong stepped on the accelerator to the maximum, and stopped in front of the gate of the military factory two hours later.

    There is a situation! Tian Yuerong put away the off-road vehicle and slipped in quietly. There are three gates in the military factory. Between the second gate and the third gate, there is a large area of ​​gray dots that are constantly moving, surrounded by more than twenty red dots. Someone is surrounded by zombies. Looking at these gray dots connected into pieces, how many zombies are there.

    Tian Yuerong greeted Dabai and rushed in, no matter what the situation was, let's save people first.

    All kinds of supernatural powers were flying all over the sky inside, Tian Yuerong drew out his big knife, and started to decapitate neatly, Dabai jumped into the air, his sharp claws kept harvesting the heads of the zombies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
1.8K 16 14
清穿之娇里娇气 Introduction to the work: The end of the world has arrived, and the city where Nanjia's family lives is first surrounded by zombies. In order...
7.8K 96 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...
1.9K 19 3
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...