Regaining Happiness Through t...

נכתב על ידי mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... עוד

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 12. Act together low-key

3.2K 71 20
נכתב על ידי mahalakshmiponsing

The entrance to the basement was too secret, Tian Yuerong was sure that this was the good luck bug of the heroine in the original text, looked around the small villa, and finally found it in a bedroom on the third floor. The entrance is hidden behind a huge Chinese painting.

    There are all kinds of guns hanging on the wall, boxes of bullets on the ground, and even grenades. In addition to these hot weapons, there are also some cold weapons such as steel knives and maces placed by the door. Tian Yuerong was dumbfounded, darling, isn't this the den of an arms smuggler?

    He took two grenades and put them in a convenient place, chose one of the longer steel knives and carried them behind his back, took out two pistols and put them on his waist, and put the rest in the space.

    The bamboo sword is too cool, and it's not a martial arts movie. She thinks that she should use steel swords as much as possible in front of people in the future. The sword technique part of body training needs to be well integrated in actual combat. She tried to play with the pistol again. Thanks to her love of watching gunfight movies and anti-Japanese war movies, it is certain that it will not be accurate, but it is fine if it can be fired. The main purpose is to deter people.

    Back on the ground, Tian Yuerong was in a great mood and relaxed to visit this private club.

    As expected of a private club, the decoration inside is particularly luxurious. It is estimated that the owner only occasionally entertains some shady guests, so the clubhouse is clean and empty. But the inventory of foreign wine and tobacco in the warehouse is very considerable. Wines of various vintages and special offerings, which were previously only seen on TV. Although she doesn't like to drink, it doesn't prevent her from taking it. No matter which environment there is a privileged class, when it comes to the base, this is hard currency.

    After leaving the sea to cover her face as much as possible, Tian Yuerong wore a set of long-sleeved casual clothes and a peaked cap, keeping the brim of the hat down as much as possible, and arrived at the meeting place on the outskirts of the city with Dabai on time.

    my country has a large population, especially in first- and second-tier cities. Less than one-tenth of it is written in the novel, but less than one-tenth of a city has tens of thousands of people, densely packed with heads. Despite the crowds, it was surprisingly quiet.

    The smell of blood and zombies around is very strong, it seems that this place has gone through several times of chaos.

    Old people and children are rare, mostly young people. Basically, they form a group and form a group alone, looking at each other carefully, without talking or expressing, only confusion and worry about the future appearing on their faces. Wary eyes on strangers.

    From time to time, someone secretly looked at Tian Yuerong who suddenly appeared. In the end of the world, a beautiful and unreasonably clean girl and a white dog the size of a calf. Wherever this combination goes, it is the focus of attraction.

    Dabai was made uncomfortable by these gazes. He was originally the king of the mountain, and his bastard spirit could only be restrained in front of Tian Yuerong. Now that he was being looked at like this, the aura of a wolf king immediately appeared, and he put a few timid The man turned his head away in fright.

    Most people didn't expect that it was a big wolf in front of them, and thought it was a big mutated dog. But having experienced mutated animals hurting people and killing people, such a big white dog is really worrying.

    Ignoring these scrutinizing and vigilant gazes, Tian Yuerong calmly left the crowd, walked to the side of the road and sat down. Dabai also obediently followed behind, relying only on his master.

    There will always be some ignorant clowns in this world, no, one will come soon.

    "Beauty, your dog is really obedient. You have been raising it since you were a child, right?" Looking at the man in the yellow fur shirt and the monkey cheeks,

    why do some people know that he is a bad guy at a glance? Tian Yuerong couldn't understand it. Not wanting to cause trouble, Tian Yuerong lowered her head calmly and said, "Dabai, stand up."

    Huang Mao was taken aback by Dabai's sudden standing up, and just about to get angry when he saw Dabai staring at him with a fierce look in his eyes, Shan She walked to the side with a smile, and said, "Oh, sister, what are you doing here? It's the end of the world. It's not easy for everyone to survive, so we should care about each other. It's really going downhill. Good intentions are not rewarded, forget it, forget it. Noticing that the

    eyes of the people around her became more awed, Tian Yuerong couldn't laugh or cry. She really doesn't want to cause trouble, and she doesn't want to conflict with others. Since the end of the world, she has been with Dabai and hasn't had more communication with outsiders, so even though she knows people's hearts are sinister, she really can't kill people with a knife.

    The troops finally moved, but not very fast.

    Most people choose to walk, and there are not many private cars. After all, it is difficult to get gasoline now.

    Most of the people who managed to reach the assembly point had been baptized by zombies, and those who survived had experienced life and death, and most of them were relatively sensible. There was no crowded phenomenon, and they walked forward in a relatively orderly manner.

    Tian Yuerong hurriedly put on her big backpack, and led Dabai to walk along the edge of the team without blending into the crowd.

    Not far away, several teams of soldiers with live ammunition came down from the front army and patrolled each other back and forth. One is to detect zombies as early as possible and protect the people as much as possible, and the other is to prevent sudden mutations among the people.

    Small groups of soldiers continued to go out to look for daily necessities, and some people followed to pick up leaks. As long as this kind of behavior did not endanger the interests of the army, the army would turn a blind eye and close its eyes and acquiesce.

    At this speed, it will take at least three days to reach the nearest northern base. As long as she followed the large army and crossed the junction in the north of the mountain, she was ready to go on the road alone.

    In addition to other small and medium-sized bases, there are four major bases in this article. The northern base where the heroine is located is the key description, and the remaining three bases are just a few words. The end of the world has increased the temperature difference between the north and the south. The Northeast base, based on the three northeastern provinces, has a temperature below 0 degrees for half a year, and the mutant animals there are all fierce; Above 35 degrees, it will become a paradise for mutated plants; the most mysterious one is the western base. There is only one sentence in the article, "The plateau area is sparsely populated, and the first crystal nucleus purification solution was born here."

    So her best plan at the moment It is the western base. Use the first two years of the end of the world to practice hard fighting monsters and collect a lot of materials. When your strength is completely improved, you will go around, go to the northeast base to fight monsters, and travel to the southern base.

    Now it's the autumn tiger season, the noon sun is very hot, Tian Yuerong pressed his hat, mobilized the water system ability to run the whole body, purged the dryness from his body, and didn't feel so hot anymore.

    It was the first time for many people to walk such a long distance, and their spirits were highly tense. The strong sunlight also made people feel dizzy, almost all moving forward mechanically.

    People in the crowd continued to mutate suddenly, and they were dealt with promptly by the gun squad without causing many casualties. Without the bewilderment and crying of relatives and friends, there is only numbness and panic about the death of relatives and friends.

    At about 7 o'clock in the evening, the large army stopped in an open field, rested in place, and continued on the road after dawn.

    Walking for a long time almost exhausted people's physical strength. Almost as soon as the line stopped, most people immediately sat down on the ground. Little food, no complaints, no conversation.

    Night is the source of evil. Ordinary people have already fallen asleep exhausted, only patrols pass by from time to time.

    Suddenly, Tian Yuerong opened his eyes, Dabai also stood up, and a zombie approached from a few hundred meters away. Looking at the exhausted people sleeping soundly around her, Tian Yuerong was not the Holy Mother, but she also didn't want to watch so many people die innocently.

    Taking advantage of the darkness, Tian Yuerong led Dabai to avoid the crowd, quickly crossed the field, and ran out at high speed. The number of zombies detected by the spirit detection was not many, only about two hundred zero-level ones.

    Tian Yuerong quickly pulled out the steel knife from the back, and chopped off the zombie's head with one blow. His movements were clean and neat, and each move was extremely simple and extremely rough. He only pursued speed, precision, and ruthlessness, and specifically chopped at the zombie's head. .

    Looking at hundreds of headless corpses lying on the ground, Dabai was also taken aback by this ferocious master, and only after he reacted did he start to clean up the aftermath. Satisfied with taking away all the crystal nuclei, Tian Yuerong turned around and saw a handsome man in military uniform standing by the tree. He looked like an officer, but he was handsome in a mess, slightly more handsome than the original owner's first love brother. When he turned his eyes, he even had some charming aura.

    Tian Yuerong deeply examined herself, and she must not relax her mental investigation. If there is a high-level zombie behind, even if there is space, she will inevitably be injured.

    "A big man, why is he so handsome? He's still a soldier brother", muttering in a low voice, Tian Yuerong didn't stop walking, but he was actually shouting in his heart, "I'm a military uniform control!" drooling.

    "Jiang Yichen, your saber skills are great." A lazy voice sounded, "Thank you." Tian Yuerong raised her head, trying her best to keep the muscles of her face stiff, looking expressionless, to conceal her inner excitement.

    Even though this is Tian Yuerong's favorite, she doesn't have wild hair and nympho regardless of the occasion, which makes people miserable in the last days. The attribute of a military officer is that the sense of responsibility is greater than the sense of family, and this Jiang Yichen obviously also felt the existence of zombies, and came with the same thoughts as her, but she was preempted. Although he couldn't understand his military rank, he was definitely a leader in the army, and she couldn't afford to be provoked by a small person.

    Anyway, they should be able to say goodbye to the big team before noon tomorrow, Tian Yuerong didn't make too much entanglement.

    When the morning sun had not completely illuminated the earth, the troops had already set off and soon arrived at the junction of the north of the mountain.

    The article said: Before the end of the world, this place was an orchard. Because the two provinces bordered each other and the transportation was convenient, it developed into a concentrated area of ​​farmhouse entertainment. Now, it has become a paradise for zombies and a killing field for zombie animals. It is also here that the first batch of first-level mutant zombies and a batch of zombie animals appeared. Yes, a batch, not just one.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
884K 24.2K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...