Beauty Nerd

By boraaa__1

More

Chapter 1 The Project
Chapter 3 Nerd Day Sunday

Chapter 2 " You such a Lil Cutie "

18 1 0
By boraaa__1

Cat pov : *A/N , We're skipping all the way to Monday *
*The next day *
I got to school early that morning, I park my Car at my usual spot and got out , and walk towards my locker when I seen Justin standing there on his phone . " U-um , hi ." I whispered quietly , " Hay ." He said not looking up , I opened my locker and got my books out for the first 4 periods . I shut my locker and walk towards my homeroom , when Justin stop me , " Aye , where you going ?" he asked , not looking at his phone this time . " Homeroom." I said simply , " I unusual don't walk there early , but I'll walk with you ." he said getting beside me , and walk , but I stayed put . " Well ? Are you coming or just gonna stand there looking stupid ?" he asked , I snap out of it and walk up to him , and proceed to homeroom .

* Homeroom*
We finally made it to homeroom after 15 mins since our homeroom is located in the east wing , and the entrance in the northwest , " Ahh , Mr.Bieber finally on time to my homeroom . " Our homeroom teacher , Mrs. Broadbell said surprised , " Haha , whatever ." Justin said rolling his eyes . " Ms.Valentina , I sawed the schoolboard , your amazing essay , they went bonkers , they said that it was by far the best essay ever , Congrats . " She praised . " Thank you , Mrs.Braodbell ." I said smiling

* Skipp to 1st*
" Okay classes today , you are just gonna to get to learn about your partner , but first I gotta tell y'all something . The county figure out that we are having this project , that they said to make the project 5 months instead of 3 1/2 months , and we are going to give you a orphan to take care of , because 'Sunnyshine Orphanage ' is getting over crowded , So some of the kids need a place to stay , so one for each couple would take care of it as their own , here are the rules of taking care of the orphans :

*Rules *
1: Treat the orphan with love and care
2: Make sure they are eating property , and are healthy , and care of their well-being
3: Don't abuse them , or call them names , or Don't you dare lay one hand on them , if you do then you fail the project , and you go to jail for child abuse
4: Don't let them consume any drugs or alcohol
5: Make them feel special , and loved and cared for since they don't have that every day .
" Mrs.Payton said , " Okay , the children would arrive at your house probably on Tuesday , So if you follow this rules , your bound to do good .OK for the rest of class , talk to your partners ." She said , sitting on her desk and mediate.
Justin got up and sat next to me , "Soo.." Justin started . "...." I didnt say nothing .
" Ok , your gonna have to talk , if you want to learn bout each other ." He continued annoyed , " Sorry , Umm, w-whats your fav c-color ? " I asked timidly. " Purple , yours ?" he said , " Purple and hot pink." I said . " Fav food ?" he asked , " bolognese spaghetti ." I said dreamly , " Haha, mines too at me." "Really ?!" I questioned excitedly. " yass , you should try my mom , there the best."
he said bragging , " No ! my mama's spaghetti are the best in the whole wide world , you butt !." I laughed , and Justin laughed too ."Who's your fav music artists ?" I asked , " Hmm , probably Michael Jackson , Usher , and Stevie Wonder , and Beyonce " Justin said dreamly , " Haha , yass Beyonce is baee , my fav are Nicki minaj , Usher , 1D , 5H , Selena Gomez , Ariana Grande , Big Sean , Fetty Wap, lil Wayne , T-wayne , and many more ." I listed , " Dangg that's a lot , So umm...do you have a boyfriend ?" Justin asked blushing , " ..." I didn't answer that .
* Rrrringgg *

' Saved by the bell ' I thought
I rush out the classroom , before he ask me again , I ran all the to my locker , when I turn around , and look up and screamed " Justin ! what the fuck bruh !!" " Woahh ! Cat watch your mouth young lady ! " Justin laughed , " Shut up Bieber ! " I yelled , I look around to see we was the only ones in the halls . " So you going answer my question , Valentina ?" Justin smirked , " ...No..." I whispered blushing . " Hmm .. what was that ?" he smiled , " No.. " I whispered a little loud , " Still can't hear youu " he sung " NO ! " I shouted blushing badly , " Aww your such a Lil cutie , my cat ..." he said , " What ?" I asked didn't hear the last part , " Nothing , come on Cat , before we be late ." Justin said blushing . ' What was that about ?' I thought following Justin.
********************************
Aww Justinnn , how was this chapter ?
Luv youu babies !

thank youu for all my readers , will update tmrww ! I promiseeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 14.7K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
294K 17.2K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
865K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.6M 293K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...