evanescent

By billieismines

billie is in prison for drug chargers. ayana is a CO at the jail billie's in. what happens when they get clos... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

18

928 36 3
By billieismines

ayana pov

i'm about to walk inside the building. it's my last day here. the last day i would see billie for three months.

i grab my bag and get out my car locking the door behind me.

i use my ID card to scan myself into the building. i sit my things down before walking through the metal detector.

i grab my stuff and make my way to my office. funny how at first i never used my office but now i have made it a little second home.

i sit my things down . my office is empty of pictures and random decorations. i took them down and back home yesterday.

i'm currently living with my parents because i'm in the process of buying my house. i told john he could have the house because i didn't like the location anyways.

when i went back to pack my things he was begging me to stay and that he was sorry and all this other bullshit.

i leave out my office and begin walking to block b. i see daya staring at me,giving me dirty looks.

bitch you're in prison. whatcha gonna do? cause i guarantee it's gonna be nothing.

she suddenly starts walking towards me and soon she standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"have you spoken to him?" she asks

"no. why is that your business huh?"

"he's my boyfriend remember" she smirks

i let out a laugh. "good luck"

"daya! get your ass over here. leave her alone" aledia,her mom says

she roll her eyes before walking over to her mom leaving me alone.

i'm being so serious when i say if it wasn't for my job and the fact that i could go to jail i would've punched her ass.

i need to go look for billie. i'm about to turn around when suddenly i bump into someone.

i look up seeing it's matt. i roll my eyes going to walk away but he pushes me back.

"this is your last day and you still haven't let me fuck" he say

"you will never fuck" i say

"we both know you're dying to have some of me" he smirks

"never" i say

he shakes his head before walking away. that is one thing i will not miss. i begin heading towards the area billie usually hangs out at.

i see she is playing uno with some people. she only has one card left and by the look on her face she's about to win.

that's until the person after her puts down a +4. the next person after them lays one down. the next person after that person lays one down leaving billie having to draw 12 cards.

"fuck all of you" she says angrily "that's why your pussy stank"

"that's why you can't keep a bitch" one inmate say

"that's why your pussy is community pussy" another say

"first off my coochie is reserved for one person" billie say

"and who might that be" the third inmate laughs

"none of your damn business that's who" billie roll her eyes

"she's definitely making shit up"

"why would i lie?"

"then who? cause don't nobody want your hoe ass"

"your mom bitch" billie roll her eyes "i'm going to get her pregnant and i'll be your stepmom"

"you have a vagina"

"and? pussy so good i'm getting her pregnant"

"what happened to your so called person?"

"she know i only want her" billie say

"how does she know?"

"cause she does" billie say before looking dead at me

i turn my head cause why she looking me right in the eyes. she know damn well that makes my coochie throb.

"whatever you say billie" they all laugh

"what ever i quit"

"what! you can't just quit cause you had to draw 12 cards"

"yes i can" billie says before standing up and walking away

i leave out the area slowly making sure no one sees me. once i get back to my office i see billie standing there at my door.

"hey" she smiles

i roll my eyes at her but smile anyways and unlock my office door. we both walk in and she pushes the door closing it before pulling me in by my wait kissing me.

i take my free hand and reach behind her locking the door. she takes her hand lifting up my chin as she pulls my bottom lip between her teeth.

i'm about to pass out. she leans even closer into me pushing me towards my desk. luckily my desk have nothing on it anymore.

i move to sit down on it and she is now standing between my legs. her mouth kisses down my jawline and moves to my neck. i tilt my head back as she begins sucking on my neck.

"wait don't leave a mark"

"oh well..." she smirks

i don't say nothing to that but let out a breath as she moves lower.

one of her hands is rested on my waist while the other is on my neck.

"so pretty" she say before trailing her hand underneath my shirt

her fingers gently rub my skin on my stomach. i lift my legs up and wrap them around her and she smiles before pushing the front end of my body down flat on the desk.

"i really can't wait until i can feel every inch of you" she say dragging her hand down my body

i'm gonna pass out if she don't stop. i can already feel myself feeling faint.

i can't believe this is going to be the last day i see her for awhile.

billie pov

i smile to myself knowing i gave her three hickeys. i'm currently in my cell drawing.

nicky walks in and sits down beside me on my bed. "so have you and daya talked it out?" she asks

"no she's being an unrealistic bitch. she got mad cause i told the truth. what type of friend would i be if i lied" i say

"i get you but it hurts her feelings"

"that didn't give her a right to say what she did. if she doesn't apologize i'm not apologizing. simple." i roll my eyes

"you know she's not actually gonna tell them. it's her pregnancy hormones" she say

"fuck her and those pregnancy hormones" i roll my eyes

"at least i tried" she mumbles "so how you feeling?"

"what do you mean?" i ask

"about your girlfriend leaving today" she say

"horrible. i'm going to miss her really bad. we had the best makeout session an hour ago." i say "like i was straight dominating the fuck out of her. them lips of hers make me a slut"

"here you go.."

"she's so perfect. i really pulled her,damn. the way she be smiling when we kiss makes me warm inside. ugh my woman,my woman" i smile . thinking and talking about her makes me so happy.

"i get it."

"no you don't! you simply don't know how it is to be with the most gorgeous woman ever." i say dramatically falling back

"i'm going to go,i forgot in supposed to be meeting friends" she say suddenly standing up

"are you seeing your ex again?"

"yes" she say

"isn't she-"

"look she's hung up on me for whatever reason right now and i just want to enjoy it. you know i really do love her" she say

"you're gonna get your heart broke"

"i know" she say before leaving out the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 498 13
Y/N is an idol in the LGBT music community. Billie has gone her entire career with false accusations on her sexuality. Maybe this time it isn't so fa...
387K 12.2K 53
Spencer is a seventeen year old girl who's been in the foster care system since she was young. She's used to being moved around from home to home bu...
197K 5.7K 38
(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not continue reading) what had you expected...
26.6K 1.1K 21
a spin-off of "addiction" and "overcome" :) ============================== billie and jessie have high expectations for all of their children, especi...