Villainous Quirk | Scarecrow...

By Not_EmDub

There are no "Villainous" and "Heroic" quirks, at least... that was Y/n's ideology, despite having the opposi... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Dreams (Updated)
Chapter 2: Big 'ol Ball of Sludge (Updated)
Chapter 3: Training with the big man (Updated)
Chapter 4: Entrance Exam (Updated)
Chapter 5: The Results (Updated)
Chapter 6: Quirk Assessment Test (Updated)
New Book Cover
Chapter 7: Aizawa Does a little bit of trolling (Updated)
Chapter 8: Combat Training (Updated)
A/n: Happy 5k reads!
Chapter 9: The Battle (Updated)
Chapter 11: USJ Invasion: Part 1
Chapter 12: USJ Invasion: Part 2
A/n: Happy 20K Reads!
Chapter 13: Echoes of a Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Obstacle Race (Happy 50k!)

Chapter 10: Class President (Updated)

3.2K 96 57
By Not_EmDub

The day began interestingly when we walked up to school and spotted a mob of reporters surrounding the entrance to UA.

Once they spotted us, we had no time to run as we too were swarmed.

Reporter: "What's it like learning from All Might?"

Midoriya: "Ah... Um... I'm due at the nurse's office."

Reporter: "Tell us what the symbol of peace looks like in front of the class?"

Uraraka: "Um... Super muscly!"

Reporter: "Tell us about: 'All Might the teacher'."

Iida: "Every day with him is a reminder that I'm enrolled at this preeminent educational institution. Beyond his obvious dignity and presence, he's also quite humorous. As we students are privy to observing his many facets, we've been given the opportunity to discover just what makes a top hero."

Reporter: "How do you feel looking at the physique of All Might and comparing it to your own?"

Y/n: "Get that microphone out of my face before I send you to Arkham."

Reporter: "When All Might is... Hey! You're the kid from the Sludge incident!"

Bakugo: "Buzz off."

Reporter: "Does All Mig- Who're you? You're a mess!"

Aizawa: "He's off today, you're disrupting our classes, please leave."

Aizawa proceeded to walk through the main gates, ignoring the remaining questions from the press, from which one particularly stubborn woman tries to pursue further.

It got a chuckle out of me seeing the gate close in her face.

Eventually, we all made it to class safe and sound. Aizawa decided to address some of our performances during yesterday's training.

Aizawa: "Good work with yesterday's battle training. I've overlooked your grades and evaluation."

He looked towards Bakugo first.

Aizawa: "Bakugo. Grow up, stop wasting your talent."

Bakugo looked down with a scowl.

Bakugo: "...Got it"

Then he looked towards me.

Aizawa: "L/n, you did acceptable, though if it were a real battle, immediately giving the enemy the antidote would likely result in your death, don't go easy on everyone because they're your classmates."

Aizawa said that last part with a creepy smile, everyone shivered.

Y/n: "Erm... yes sir."

Finally, he turned to Midoriya, who flinched under the newfound attention.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, it seems like you ended yet another day with a broken arm. Learn to control your quirk, because just trying isn't going to cut it. I hate repeating myself. But you do have potential, assuming you can overcome this, work hard Midoriya."

Midoriya: "Yes sir!"

Aizawa: "Now onto homeroom business, sorry for the sudden announcement but today..."

The whole classroom gained a air of suspense.

The class: "What is it? Another brutal pop quiz?"

Aizawa: "...you'll pick a class president"

The class: "Such a normal class thing!"

Immediately everyone started nominating themselves.

Kirishima: "I wanna be president! Lemme do it!"

Mineta: "In my administration, girls will have to show 30cm of thighs."

Jiro: "I would like to do it."

Aoyama: "The position was made for me~"

Mina: "I wanna be a leader!"

Everybody, and I mean everybody had their hand up, even Bakugo, though I think he only wants it for power.

I had my hand up, but didn't expect to get it.

Everyone was silenced when Iida decided to make his point known.

Iida: "Leading the class is a task of heavy responsibility... But ambition does not equate to ability! This sacred office demands the trust of its constituents. If this is to be a democracy, then I put forward the motion... to a vote!" He states, despite having his hand raised the highest.

The class: "This is just a classroom! Not congress!"

Tsuyu: "But Iida, we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust."

Kirishima: "And everyone just vote for themselves."

Y/n: "No no, I get where Iida is coming from, whoever has the most votes despite people voting for themselves will be best suited."

Iida: "Exactly L/n! Is this acceptable sensei?!"

Aizawa decided this was below him and crawled into his sleeping bag, giving Iida the go-ahead.

Timeskip to the results~

Midoriya: "I GOT FOUR VOTES?!?"

The final results were in and what a turnout.

Midoriya was first, and I somehow walked away with 3 votes, below us was Yaoyarozu with 2 and some other students had 1s. Meaning they voted for themselves.

Bakugo: "Who the hell voted for Deku and straw bones!" Bakugo barked.

Sero: "Guess we know it wasn't you."

Iida was distraught to receive no votes.

Iida: "Zero votes! I thought as much! This is the harsh reality of office!"

Yaoyarozu: "So you voted for someone else?" Yaoyarozu sweatdropped.

Sato: "I respect the integrity Iida but didn't you want to be elected?"

Midoriya and I stood at the front of the class.

Y/n: "I'm still utterly confused about how I got more than 0 votes."

I looked around the classroom and spot Kirishima, Sato and Sero avoiding eye contact with me and whistling.

Y/n: "...I take that back."

Midoriya was a little less laid back than me.

Midoriya: "S-s-s-seriously??"

Aizawa: "About time. Midoriya will be President and L/n will be vice president. Done? Great..."

Timeskip to lunch~

Lunch at UA is always a highlight of a day, call it cliche all you want, but when you have a chef who cooks you whatever you want, you'd be saying the same.

I sat with Uraraka, Iida and Midoriya today.

Y/n: "It's interesting to think that the hero course isn't the only course here, there's general studies, business studies, and support studies... Where UA finds the funding will always be a mystery to me."

I chow down on some miso soup.

Midoriya: "I heard a rumor that Wayne Corporation secretly funds UA, though the validity of the claims makes me think that's just what they are, rumors."

Midoriya had the same as me.

Uraraka: "The thought of having as much money as Wayne Corporation... that gives me shivers."

Uraraka ate some rice in a bowl

Iida: "Let's not discuss the finances of our school and instead talk about the events just past."

Iida ate what looked like curry and orange juice.

Midoriya: "Oh yeah... I'm just a little worried about whether or not I'm cut out to be class president."

I patted Midoriya on the back.

Y/n: "You'll be great, if I thought otherwise, I wouldn't have voted for you."

Iida: "Agreed, I also voted for you Midoriya."

Uraraka: "Same here!... But didn't you also want to be class president Iida?"

Iida: "Again, suitability and ambition are different matters, I humbly made the choice I felt was correct."

Midoriya, Uraraka and I shared a look.

Uraraka: "The way you talk... are you a rich kid?"

Y/n: "Yeah, now that you mention it, you remind me a great amount of the pro hero Ingenium."

Iida: "I would hope I do, he's my brother!"

Midoriya lit up like a kid on Christmas.

Midoriya: "Really! The Ingenium who employs 65 sidekicks at his office in Tokyo!?"

Iida: "The very same! He leads people with is unwavering adherence to rules and regulations! A truly admired hero!"

Before we could question further, a loud, piercing alarm sounded throughout the cafeteria.

Intercom: "Security Level 3 had been broken. All students please evacuate in a orderly fashion."

Immediately panic began to set in as everyone rushed towards the exit.

Y/n: "What on earth does Level 3 mean?!?"

Random 3rd Year: "It means that someone's infiltrated the building! Hasn't happened in my 3 years of being here!"

We didn't get any time to process as we were swept up by the wave of students running towards the gridlock of a exit.

Everyone was pushing and shoving and I'm pretty sure someone kicked me in my butt.

Iida: "Such a rapid response! I'd expect no less from such an esteemed institution!"

Y/n: "I think rapid is the wrong way of doing this! What happened to orderly?!"

Uraraka: "Who could've infiltrated?!"

I lost track of Midoriya as Iida and myself were smooshed against the window.

Looking through we were hit by a revelation, it wasn't a villain attack of any kind, it was just the media from earlier, looking behind them I saw the gate disintegrated.

Y/n: "The Media!?"

Iida: "Everybody calm down it's ju- Yowch!"

I don't think anyone was listening as the mosh-pit grew more aggressive by the second.

Iida: "Uraraka make me float!!"

My attention is brought back to Iida as he is touched and therefore made float by Uraraka.

Once he was above the rest he pulled his trouser legs up, revealing the exact pipes on his legs.

Iida zoomed forward, spinning rapidly toward the exit.

Once he reached it, he landed above the doorframe and managed to take control of the situation.

Iida: "EVERYONE!! EVERYTHING IS FINE."

Immediately everyone stopped what they were doing to loom up at the strange 1st year in the exit sign pose.

Iida: "It's just the press! There's nothing to worry about, we're fine!"

Everyone stopped panicking after hearing the good news and slowly but surely dispersed in an orderly fashion.

Timeskip to classes~

After the police rounded up the reporters, the threat was over and everyone went back to their classes.

Right me and Midoriya were once again standing at the front of the class.

Y/n: "Everyone! Your class president has an announcement! Go ahead Midoriya."

Midoriya: "Thanks L/n, Before we pick the student council members,  I believe Iida is better suited to be class president. You all saw how well he commanded everyone during that crisis. I think... he's the correct choice for the job."

Kaminari and Kirishima both stand up.

Kirishima: "Iida really showed his stuff back at the cafeteria, no offense Midoriya."

Kaminari: "He was like a beacon pointing towards the exit.

Aizawa: "Hurry up, this is a waste of time."

Iida rose to his feet with a smile.

Iida: "I accept the job then!"

The class: "Yay Exit-Sign Iida!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
118K 3.2K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...
60.4K 808 65
I DO NOT OWN MHA/BNHA You graduated UA, and you were one of the best students. However, you weren't allowed to become a hero because of your dangerou...
44.6K 2.1K 29
Y/N L/N son of two small time villains. With his quirk idle transfiguration, he can change his body to his will using up energy in return. After his...