𝙱𝙰𝙳 π™»πš„π™²π™Ί || πšπš˜πš‹πš‹πš’...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?Β°
2| The dance chaperone.Β°
3| CigarettesΒ°
4| GET UPΒ°
5| Sleepover?Β°
6| Phone sex..Β°
7| Punched in the heartΒ°
8| TournamentΒ°
9| To many circles.Β°
10| Daniel LaRacistΒ°
11| Brothers girlfriend.Β°
12| Hard hits.Β°
13| To much punch.Β°
14| School FightΒ°
15| Gone.Β°
16| Quitting ForeverΒ°
17| CSΒ°
18| Switching sidesΒ°
19| Recruits and BetrayalΒ°
20| Love or Hatered?Β°
21| The betΒ°
22| Grabriella!Β°
23| Lady crushΒ°
24| VistorΒ°
25| SilverΒ°
26| New haircutΒ°
27| 7Β°
28| RachelΒ°
29| Party On!Β°
31| Tournament Pt.2Β°
32| Tournament Pt.3Β°
33| The RiseΒ°
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The ProblemΒ°
35|Baby Lawrence
36| RealizationΒ°
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.Β°
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

30| Tournament Pt.1Β°

504 10 0
By mamikevin69

The announcement's for the tournament started. "You got this big sister." Those words from Gabi stayed with Avery.

'This next dojo took last years title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more?"

'And last years runner-up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one things for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike!'

'Hailing from reseda, defending champions and still the most badass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!"

Terry and John took the lead of the line for Cobra Kai. They stood face front of the Miyagi-Do's, Daniel sent daggers.

'This dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks.'

'Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!'

The group of red gi's ran and took place next to Miyagi-Do.

'At the end of the day, only one of these dojo's can be crowned Grand Champion.'

'Welcome, to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!'

Avery looked up as the Crowd stood up cheering loudly, waving around their neon orange and white sticks from the store.

Daryl chuckled into the microphone.

'It's karate time.'

"Alright fall in!" John called a group huddle, catching the attention of everyone. "All your training has brought you to this moment."

"Remember, If you win, you don't just get a trophy. You get the glory. And you get to know forever that you are a champion."

"I have had students with all the talent in the world squander their moment. Do not let history repeat itself."

"Do not let your emotions cloud your judgment." Robby raised a brow and looked at Avery, she looked back with a knowing look.

"Do not let anything stand in the way of your victory." John finished.

"Just to be clear. That's not a pep talk. That's an order. And we're all gonna follow Sensei Kreese's orders today aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei." Everyone yelled.

"Aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei!" They yelled louder.

"Let's go win this! Come on!" The seemed to encourage them, because everyone started cheering and laughing.

"Gabi wishes you luck." Avery smiled, placing both arms around Robby's shoulders. "I'm her favorite."

"What no! How?" She quickly removed her arms and shoved him playfully in the chest. "She wished me luck and not you." Robby shrugged.

"Shut up, she wished me luck before even leaving." Avery stook her tongue out at him, earning a chuckle.

"I'm just playing around." He kissed her and turned to pay attention to Daryl.

'It's time for skills division.'

Robby was going up for his turn now.

"Keep your head in the game Avery." She turned her head, Terry was standing there looking at Robby.

"It is in the game Sensei Silver, I don't know what your talking about." He chuckles, sending chills down her spine. "Y'know.."

"About you and Robby. If he's weak your weak, I say whoever Robby is mad at, you become more mad at them."

Avery's jaw clenched, it was so obvious that Terry saw. "I don't care about what he does but.. you gotta use that aggression towards the person during fights. Imagine them as your opponent."

She now had her eyes closed, taking in his words but not saying anything back.

"Keep that in mind."

'Six-time All Valley Champion, Micheal Gomez's own daughter Avery Gomez!'

She didn't want people to know her because of her dad. This has to be the best act for Cobra Kai.

Avery bowed and jumped up onto the mat. Walking over to the middle of it as the lights to the mat turned off.

They flashed back on, "Ais!" she punched the air. The crowd has silent but she heard Gabi yelled from the stands. "Go Avery!"

Avery tried not to smile or laugh, continuing with her routine. "Ais!

She turned around, throwing multiple kicks and punches into the hair. Doing a jump kick. All those years of learning tricks from her dad paid off.

It seemed like Terry even remembered the moves he taught Mike. The man had now passed it down to his daughter.

Avery did multiple flips involving kicks and punching. At the end she did an amazing tornado kick into the Spider-Man landing pose.

She stood up and did a finishing pose.

"Ais!"

It was quite. Did the crowd not like it?

Then, everyone stood up and started cheering. People were whistling.

I was like she was walking the red carpet.

'What an amazing performance by that young lady! Definitely takes it after her father,'

Avery ran off the mat to be hugged by Robby, he spun her around as she giggled. "You did.. amazing!"

He kissed the girl all over her face, the rest of the students coming over to congratulate her.

'And just like that Miyagi-Do has been snake bit as Cobra Kai takes the lead, with our qualifier rounds up next.'

"Group huddle." Terry called them in.

"Sensei Silver I'm gonna get water." Terry nodded, giving the girl a side hug with a 'good job' then she left.

...

'The male and female division qualifiers are about to begin. And with them, we enter a new era!' People started cheering.

'That's why we need a very special guest to kick things off. Let's give a big All Valley welcome to multi-Grammy-award winning, international superstar..'

'Carrie Underwood!'

The crowd went wild. "Holy shit!" Kyler screamed like a little girl if her parents surprised her with a pony.

Then the match's started.

Avery was winning every single one so far, even Robby and Tory. Surprise surprise Kenny was winning a lot of them too, with some close ones.

Kyler was now going against Chris.

"Come on, Chris, you got this." Daniel cheered. "Ready, fight!"

It was 2-2 next point wins, Kyler was using Miyagi-Do blocking techniques.

"Red side, point. Red side, winner." The red lifted up Kylers hand.

"Yeah, Ky!" Kyler went over to Avery and pulled her into a tight hug. "Woo! That shit was easy!"

The two side hugged each-other walking over to Kenny's match.

"Let's go Kenny, Do what your parents taught you!" Avery yelled, talking about her and Robby.

He pushed the opponent's arms away with both hands. Turning and doing a hook kick to their stomach.

"Yeah!" Kyler yelled. "Get him a body bag Kenny!"

Daniel and Sam were watching with looks, they both looked to another match where another Cobra Kai student used their methods.

"They know our moves."

"I wonder how." Sam looked over at where Robby and Kenny were doing a handshake of theirs. Robby now gave Avery a kiss, it made Sam kinda jealous.

Daniel sent glares, Avery looked over and made eye contact with him. She knew he knew.

Sending over smirked the group walked to the big mat for the finals to be announced.

'Of the eight boys and eight girls on this stage, one of each will be named All Valley Champion.'

'And then we'll tally all the points to determine which dojo has earned the title of Grand Champion.'

'And since the points get higher in each round..' Daryl chuckled in the mic.

'..it's still any dojo's game! So you keep your eyes on this here blue mat, because we are just getting started!'

...

The girls division was definitely done for eagle fang. "You did amazing, the ref shouldn't have counted the point."

Robby held and ice pack to his girlfriend's eye. She had just gotten elbowed in the face and they counted it as a point.

They thought it was a punch but it was the girls elbow instead. "You guys wanted to beat Miyagi-Do so badly you gave Cobra Kai all of our secrets."

The two looked up and was now face to face with Daniel LaRusso. He didn't seem mad, it was impossible to make Daniel look mad.

"The goal is to win." Avery rolled her eyes. "We did what we had to do."

"If all you guys care about is winning, you didn't learn anything I taught you two." Robby made eye contact with him, leaving Avery to hold the Ice pack.

He had a poker face, the only movement was his eyebrows and mouth. "Y'know everyone thinks their way, is the right way."

"You, my dad, Cobra Kai. Truth is, it doesn't matter which way you fight as king as it works."

Daniel put out his bottom lip and nodded. "All I'll use whatever it takes to win."

"Why? To get back at your dad? Me? Sam? The world? Because if that's the case, I have another Miyagi-Do secret that you can slip to your friends."

"Never put passion in front of principle. Because even you win, you lose." Daniel left, and also left Robby with deep thought's.

"Is it bad?" Robby turned around to see Avery's eye which was slowly turning purple.

"Want me to be honest?" She sighed and shook her head no.

Kyler had lost his match against Eli in seconds. "Piper is gonna lose against Sam." Avery groaned.

"I'm actually rooting for Piper." Robby grabbed the Ice pack and put a new paper towel around it.

"Mhm, sure big boy." Avery pat his cheek then walked over to the rest of the team, Robby quickly followed.

Piper quickly put Sam on defense, then did a fake kick to the stomach where Sam tried to block but Piper recoiled and landed a kick to her face.

"Point!"

"One-Zero."

It looked like Piper started talking to Sam, she looked back at her dad and then Johnny. Looking back at Piper.

"Fight!"

Now Piper was on defense, she went to kick Sam up in the face but the girl went down and got on all fours, lifting up her leg to kick Piper in the shoulder.

"Point LaRusso!"

The next round started, Piper couldn't even throw a punch because Sam hook kicked her in the face.

Next round, Piper was dropped to the floor, earning a punch to the face she was too quick for Piper to block it.

"Winner!" They raised up the girls hand, Piper came running over to them. Tory had her jaw dropped, Robby was looking at the floor disappointed.

"Told you." Avery smirked, keeping her head up and high watching as Sam gave Cobra Kai a glare.

No one was up, it was break before Semi finals. Kenny and Robby were put up to fight each other.

"I don't get why they're having us fight." Kenny whined.

"Just the luck of the draw. No matter what happens, the fact you made it this far at your age is a huge deal."

Kenny smiled and nodded. "Your brothers gonna be impressed."

"Super proud of you." Avery grinned, squirting water into her mouth.

"Well, I owe it all to my karate parents." Kenny chuckled, "You guys changed my whole life."

"But don't think I'm going easy on you now, old man." Kenny threw pretend punched to Robby.

"Yeah, okay, wiseass." Kenny just laughed, "See you out there."

"All right."

Kenny gave Avery a hug, sending a smile to Robby as the three walked back over.

'For our final quarterfinal match, we have a real snake fight. It's Cobra Kai versus Cobra Kai."

"Face each-other, bow. K, ready?"

"And fight!"

A/n

I'm so sorry for the grammar, promise to fix it in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.5K 37
- you cured my january blues! social media x real life | Β© infinitygauntlets, 2021 β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
100K 2.1K 79
A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some mature themes.
8.9K 444 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. β•± COBRA KAI
143K 3.8K 29
New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz