Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun
2 The cat is hideous
3 Eunhan Alcocer
4 What's with their reactions?
5 Doki-Doki University
6 Sol Cohen
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 12 He's just a side character
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

9 The brother is Yandere

4.2K 210 34
By chinixx_kim

...

"Hyung," Eunhan called while still scrubbing Yejun's hair, who was eyes closed, feeling relaxed.

"Mn?"

"I have bought some cat food do you want..."

Upon hearing him, Yejun stiffened.

What? Did he just ask if I want cat food?! Does he already know I can turn into a cat, and after learning that, he's mocking me?!

No, no! That's not the problem right now! How did he know I can turn into a cat?! A hideous one at th---

Yejun stopped his thoughts when Eunhan continued. "...do you want me to get it? You can feed it to your cat."

"Ah?" Yejun was surprised, then sigh in relief.

Phew. I was nervous over nothing! I thought he already knew I can become a feline!

"Speaking of the cat, I don't see it anywhere. Where is it, Hyung?" Eunhan continued as he roam his eyes around the room.

Yejun was startled and immediately thought of an excuse.  "O-Oh, about the cat..." Yejun scratch his cheeks with his index finger and continued. "...i-it probably sleeping...somewhere..."

"...The cat isn't in your room?"

"Yeah... I let it go outside... To do some exercise. That's right! The cat is exercising, ha, haha..." He forced a laugh while looking somewhere else.

"I thought it was sleeping?" Eunhan asked innocently.

"Oh... He went to sleep after doing exercise!"

Even though Eunhan doesn't really convince, he chose not to reply.

A couple of minutes passed, and Eunhan didn't ask anything and focused on drying his brother's hair.

Suddenly his eyes were fixed on Yejun's pale nape.

Eunhan's fingers were slowly touching Yejun's nape. He unconsciously rubs it with his thumb, not noticing that he stop from drying his brother's hair. 

Slowly, Eunhan's face leaned on Yejun's back, and smell his neck.

Yejun stiffened as he felt warm breath from his neck. He suddenly got nervous.

W-what is Eunhan d-doing?! 

Wait...is he smelling me? Do I smell bad, but I just finished showering?

"Eunhan..."  He called softly.

After hearing his name, Eunhan is startled as he realizes what is he doing and immediately pulls his face away. He doesn't know why he did that.

Eunhan remember the smell of his brother, his face suddenly flushed and his ears were turning red.

Hyung has a good smell--Ah!

However, after he remember what he just did, he felt nervous. His brother might get mad about what he just did.

"I-I'm sorr---" He quickly apologizes though Yejun cut him off.

"...Is something the matter?" He asked softly as he look at Eunhan with concern.

Eunhan was surprised.

He's not mad...then...

While the male is uncontrollably flushed, he spoke. "C-Can I h-hug, you, H-Hyung...?" He said while his eyes avoiding Yejun's.

At first, Yejun was surprised, but then realized, maybe he was longing for his brother's affection since the real Yejun always get angry at Eunhan even though he didn't do anything wrong.

Suddenly Yejun's eyes were looking at Eunhan pitifully.

Aww, poor baby brother!

When Eunhan felt the gaze from his brother, he look at him and made a questioning look. Why is he looking at him so pitifully?

"Hyung?"

"Hm? Oh, come on. You can hug me as much as you want!" Yejun then spread his arm.

Eunhan's face brightened and without any second thoughts, he immediately wrap his arms around Yejun and buried his face in Yejun's neck.
Poor baby brother. Why does this original body treat this kind and gentle brother with so much hate?! Eunhan is just so adorable! 

Yejun tightens his embrace to Eunhan like he is some kind of precious gem that he doesn't like to let go of.

Eunahn started to nuzzle Yejun's neck with his nose. His older brother just smells too good that he likes to keep smelling him. It's addicting, he doesn't know if it's just because of the shampoo or the soap he was using but he really likes the smell that coming from his brother.

"Hyung..."

Eunhan mumbled, and Yejun stiffened as he felt lips on his neck when Eunhan spoke.

"You smell good, Hyung."

The warmth breath from Eunhan's breathing made Yejun's face hot.

W-why does my face start to feel hot?

Still his face buried in the brother's neck, Eunhan peeked at the ear of his brother, who was turning red.

"Hyung..." Eunhan called.

"Y-Yes?"

"..."

Huh? I thought he was going to ask or tell me something. But he didn't say anything.

But when will we keep doing this? I want to eat the cake already...

A little while, after Eunhan rested his head on Yejun's shoulder, he gently pull himself away from him.

"Should we start eating the dessert I brought, Hyung?"

"Yes!" Yejun's face brightens when Eunhan put a slice of cake on his plate.

The two of them were sitting on the floor. Eunhan was on the other side of the table sitting, facing Yejun.

Eunhan started to eat slowly while the male across him was devouring his sweet like someone will gonna take it from him.

"Ahh, this is so delicious! Where did you buy it? I want to buy this one next time!" Yejun said excitedly.

"It's from the Sunset Cafe. If you want, I can buy you this again."

"Really?!" Yejun's eyes sparkled.

Eunhan smiled before answering. "Yes. You can ask me for it anytime, I'll buy it for you, Hyung."

Yejun's heart suddenly skip a beat after seeing Eunhan's sweet smile.

Ah, how sweet. Don't worry, little Eunhan, if I saw your original brother I'll beat the sh*t out of him! I'm just so mad that he treats this precious brother in such a terrible manner---H-Huh...?

Yejun, stop his thoughts when he noticed Eunhan's face getting closer to his.

Yejun wanted to move his face away though, he wasn't able since the end of the bed was on his back preventing him from moving away.

"Don't move, Hyung," Eunhan said while his face is already close to his brother's.

Nervously, Yejun asks. "W-Why?"

"There's a cream in the corner of your mouth."

"Oh! Don't worry I will just get a cloth to wipe---"

Before he could finish his sentence, Eunhan's tongue was already nibbling the cream in the corner of Yejun's mouth.

H-Huh...?W-what...what...

Yejun doesn't know what to do, his face was already turning red. His eyes were swirling, he was panicking. He doesn't know why he's mind can't think straight of what's happening.

Right now, Yejun's face was one that turn like a tomato. Yejun were steaming as if you can see the smoke coming from his head. 

"You don't need to, Hyung. I already remove it." Eunhan said as he sat back and smile at Yejun seductively, unknowingly.

"H-Huh? Ah...oh...t-th...thanks..."

H-He's just removing the cream on my mouth...is that the new way of rich people wiping?

"Haaaa..." Yejun suddenly has a meltdown. He didn't expect what his brother did. And all of a sudden he remembered the smile Eunhan give him.

Ah, what was that smile? Why does it look like it's seductively hot?

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
268K 30.7K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
565K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...