New jeans x Reader one shots

By kh_kpop

These stories will be NJ members or a member x reader/s. !!Requests are always open!! More

Field trip (L. Hyein x Reader)
Cashier crush ( K. Minji x M! Reader ) part 1
Live ( K. Minji x Reader ) part 1
!!READ!!
Live ( K. Minji x Reader ) part 2
The cat ( K. Haerin x M! Reader ) part 1
Princess ( K. Minji x M! Reader )
The cat ( K. Haerin x M! Reader ) part 2
Our last breath ( L. Hyein x M! Reader )
Private ( P. Hanni x F! Reader )
Never liked you until now ( M. Danielle x M! Reader ) pt. 1
Can I go back home? ( P. Hanni X F! Reader )
Why? ( K. Haerin X Reader ) pt. 1

Best friends boyfriend ( M. Danielle x M! Reader )

2.2K 38 9
By kh_kpop

Danielle pov-

DING DING!!!

"Class make sure to hand in your homework at the end of class today." Mrs. Wang told the class.

"Uhhggg" I groaned. I hate my last hour literally! The teacher doesn't even explain things well.

Everyone in this class is basically failing except for one. Yang Y/n.

He's the smartest person in this class or I guess the whole school.

The only reason why I know him is because he's dating my best friend Haerin.

Ap Human Geography isn't my strongest subject and the homework Mrs. Wang assigned for the class is confusing af.

What if I asked Y/n for help? He probably won't say anything but it's worth the shot.

I walked up to his desk while he was putting things away to leave.

"Yang Y/n are you able to help me with the homework Mrs. Wang assigned us?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and stared at me with a blank face.

"Is Haerin ok with this?" I asked him.

"Sure, just wait." He shortly replied.

I smiled packed my things to leave. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we both left the classroom. We walked to the nearest library and sat down in a chair.

"So what part do you need help on?" He asked.

"The whole thing." I replied.

He laughed at me and opened up his phone. He's probably texting Haerin that he's with me at the library.

"Alright let's start." He said.

- ( Time skip ) -

"My brain huuuurrrttttssss!!" I groaned. He laughed at me. "You're almost done, just explain your answer then you can leave." He said.

I sat back up and took my pencil and started writing my explanation.

"Done!!" I excitedly said.

"Ok you can pack up." He told me.

I stood up and packed up all of my homework in my backpack. "If you're ok with help like this with your homework, let's do this more often." He said.

I looked at him surprised. "Sure!" I replied. "But only if Haerin is ok with this." I said.

"Don't worry she'll be fine." He responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, do you want me to walk you home or no?" He asked.

"You're my girlfriends best friend, I don't her best friend to get hurt." He said.

I thought about his request but decided it. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled at him while waving.

He waved back and I walked home. While I was walking back home I thought, how will he know if Haerin will be ok with him spending his time teaching me?

I just shook it off and opened the door to my house.

All of my friends and I live a house together. "Where were you?" Minji unnie asked.

"I had to ask for help on my homework." I replied to her.

She nodded and continued to do whatever what she was doing.

I ran upstairs to my room and quickly put all of my things away to play on the Nintendo switch.

I kept on playing until I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

I stop and looked up to see who it was.

"Unnie what are you playing?" Haerin asked.

"Animal crossing, do you want to play?" I asked her.

She shook her head and stood there as I continued to play.

I wanted to ask her if I was able to have study sessions with her boyfriend but I was scared.

I kept on playing as she watched. Soon enough I had the courage to ask her.

"Haerin are you ok with me and your boyfriend having study sessions together everyday?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded with a smile. "Sure just be careful." She said.

I stood up to hug her and thank her. Later on she left and I headed to bed.

-(Next day)-

I was walking in the hallways when suddenly my boyfriend stood in front of me.

"Heyyyyy what class do you have next?" He asked.

"Social Studies why? Do you need my English homework again?" I asked him.

"Hmmm, well I wasn't here for that but I need that homework anyways. But just saying, I'm hanging out with my friends tonight, don't call or text me." He said while taking my English homework.

I sighed and he left. Jo Jin Nyun is my boyfriends name.

I love him a lot but he doesn't really show it to me. I think it's because of how busy we are.

"Danielle!!!" Someone yelled my name from afar.

I turned around to see Y/n running towards me. "You ready for Social Studies? I heard we're watching some weird stuff." He said.

"Yeah I heard about that too. Ummm wanna sit next to each other?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked to Social Studies class.

"Settle down students!! We are watching a video of how veterans treat the soldiers back in the Korean War." The teacher told the class.

Everyone started moving desks to sit next to their friends.

Y/n and I looked at each other. "Let's move these tables and put them together." He said.

I nodded and we stood up to do that.

"Class sit down in going to start the video. If you don't like what you see, cover your eyes and look away." Mr. Chang said.

Mr. Chang played the video and all of us looked at the screen.

There was a scene where a veteran was cutting a soldiers leg off.

I quickly covered my eyes and turned my head to the side.

While I was closing my eyes I didn't notice that I was holding onto Y/n hand.

He was still watching it and suddenly covered my ears so I couldn't hear anything.

After the scene his hand were off of my ears and I looked back at the screen.

"Thank you" I told him.

"No problem."He responded while interlocking hands with me.

My body felt warmer and my heart wouldn't stop beating.

Why would he do something like this when he already has a girlfriend.

I thought about Haerin's reaction if she found out so I immediately let go of his hand.

My forehead felt sweaty and my heart was still beating super fast.

A couple of minutes later the video ended and the lights went back on.

My eyes were being hurt by the light and I felt eyes looking at me.

I turned to my left and saw Y/n looking at me. He started moving closer as I slowly moved back.

He reached out his hand and fixed my hair. "Sorry it was kinda annoying to see it like that." He said.

My cheeks turned pink and I sat back up.

Both of us returned the desks to the original spots.

DING DING!!

The bell ranged. "Don't forget to write in your social studies notebook." Mr. Chang told the class.

Y/n and I decided to walked together for our last class.

"Ugghh I hate AP human geo!" I groaned.

Y/n laughed at me and continued to walk.

We got in the classrooms and sat down in our seats.

-After class-

Finallyyyyyy!! I absolutely hate this class. I was packing up when someone walked up to my desk.

"I wanna walk you home, let's go!" Y/n said.

I smiled and nodded.

We raced to get outside and walked on the path that leads to my house.

We were walking and talking until Y/n got a message and stopped to look at it.

Y/n's pov-

I was walking with Danielle until I felt a vibration in my pocket.

I stopped to take out my phone and check what it was.

A message from Haerin.

"Can you walk Dani unnie home? I need to talk to you when you two get there."

"I already am walking with her. I'll see you." I replied.

I turned off my phone and continued walking. "Who was that from?" Danielle asked.

"Haerin, she told me to walk you home." I responded.

"But aren't you already are?" She asked.

"That's what I said." I replied.

We went silent the whole walk back to her house.

Danielle knocked on the door and someone opened it.

"Hi unnie!!!! Hi oppa!!!" Hyein yelled.

I laughed at her and went inside. "Y/n don't take your shoes off, we need to talk." Someone said while walking towards us.

Haerin slipped on her shoes and pushed me outside to talk.

We walked to the end of the corner of the house and stopped.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Let's break off the deal, I don't want to play with anyones feelings. Plus I can't keep up pretending like we're dating." She stated.

We made a deal a couple of months ago and we pretended to date ever since.

"Ok thats fine with me, don't tell anyone yet until we are settled." I told her.

She nodded and went back inside.

I left the house and started walking to mine.

-(Next day)-

Danielle's pov-

Haerin told me about her break up with Y/n. She didn't really seem sad about it but I felt the sadness.

They were a cute couple but I wonder how Y/n is. He's probably the one who's sad.

Haerin and I walked to school in silence.

We eventually separated and went to our classes.

I have English with Y/n, so that gives me time to comfort him.

I walked in the room to see Y/n by himself.

"Y/n!!!" I yelled.

He looked up at me with confusion. He didn't look sad either.

I hugged him tightly trying to comfort him. "What is this for?" He asked.

I let go and looked at him confused. "Haerin told me what happened." I told him.

He stood up and hugged me back. I froze and stood there.

"It's fine it didn't really effect me because I already started to have feelings for someone." He said.

We let go of each other and he sat back down. "Wait so you already moved one?" I asked?

"Well no not really, me and Haerin weren't really dating. We had a deal and yeah." He said.

I stared at him shocked. "And that person you start to have feelings with is?" I asked again.

He smirked and pointed at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.5K 27
Who the fuck are you? 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧 π€ππšπ©π­πšπ­π’π¨π§.
10.7K 738 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. 🐒 | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | 🐒
43K 1.8K 53
Just Newjeans stuff, I guess πŸ°πŸ‘– Read if you're interested~
41.5K 2.7K 40
Hanni gets a text from an unknown number asking for nudes. How long will it take for her to accept the person as a "friend?" And what challenges will...