ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ || ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ

By coredre4m

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ
ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4
ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ꜰɪɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
Insta 1.
Insta 2.
Insta 3.
Insta 4.
EXTRA 1.
EXTRA 2.
Insta 5.
Insta 6.
Insta 7.
Insta 8.
Book 2 announcement

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ

62.6K 1.3K 1K
By coredre4m

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

''Anything and everything, all for you and only you'

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Love is all around Pandora, and so is mine.

I have love for the land, for the people.

Love for Eywa.

Love for my dear Ney'tiri.

Love for my first unborn.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

I was once born with the sky people, but I chose the right path to life. I was now connected with Eywa, and she had given me a second chance.

A second chance, a new start.

And with all the hardships, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I'm many things. I'm a survivor, a leader, a warrior, a lover but amongst all of those things, I was about to become a father.

Ney'tiri is my force of life, my will to live and now, she was to bring something greater into my life.

A daughter.

Jake carefully held his newborn, Mo'at comforted her daughter after her harsh birth, she needed to rest. He couldn't believe what he was looking at, the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes upon.

She was to be named Dahliä, after my favorite flower on the dying Mother Earth.

He was too scared to hold her in his arms, scared that he would somehow hurt her fragile body. There was no doubt that she was special.

The newborn babe flustered her eyes open, meeting her father's.

Jake stared into her beautiful bright yellow orbs, already closely resembling Ney'tiri's without being fully grown.

Dahlia's are a symbol of devotion, love, beauty and dignity. All the things she was to grow into.

He held his pinky towards the newborn, a small yawn escaped from her lips as she babbled towards her father. Her small 5 fingered hands, wrapped around his pinky.

Jake couldn't help but smile.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

It wasn't long after a year when we had our first son, Neteyam. Life began to piece itself together when he was born.

The 1 year one was in her fathers baby carrier,  admiring the Tree of Souls that she once connected to. The Omaticaya clan gathered around the tree, all sitting down with their arms on each others, it was a true celebration.

Jake held Neteyam, as Mo'at helped the father connect the baby to tree.

And following along was, Grace's Avatar who had miraculously managed to bear a child, Kiri.

Ney'tiri smiled as she cooed Kiri in her arms, following in her husband. The two glanced at each other.

We took her in as our own, she wasn't direct blood but she was a blessing, and she was ours.

Then there was three.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Happiness is simple.

The couple played with their children, the two eldest uncontrollably giggled at their mothers ridiculous mimic of a ikran.

Who would've thought a jarhead like me, could break the code?

The eldest daughter playfully waggled her tail before pretending to bite her younger brother, Lo'ak.

Lo'ak was our fourth, another blessing into our lives.

I'd never thought in a million years, I'd get to live a life like this. One where I truly belonged.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Dahliä rested her head against Neteyam above their fathers head, as Lo'ak laid on his on shoulder and Kiri in his arms.

The children listened to their parents telling how they met each other. "When I first met your father, I was trying to kill him." She tried to make herself around fierce and scary, trying to keep her childrens attention on her.

"It was love at first sight." Jake nuzzled his head against Ney'tiri, a smile grew on her face, as she held the newborn baby in her hands. The children began to giggle.

Before I knew it, we had five.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

And then, there was Spider. He was just stuck here, too young for a cryo capsule.

A curly blonde toddler in a diaper ran around the lab, he chuckled going through all the scientists.

The war had taken his parents, so he was raised by the lab guys.

A female scientist noticed the fiddler run around, recklessly. "Spider! Spider!" She exclaimed, catching up and grabbing the boy as he chuckled.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

A little while had passed, Norm opened the door of the lab, with his oxygen mask on, watching the young boy run out. "Spider take this spear!"

The boy smiled before shouting, "I'm just going to the village!" As he runs through the bushes of the forest, trying to find the Sully family.

He wasn't part of our family, he was more like a stray cat that was always around.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Jake and Ney'tiri watched their children play with the human boy, they were all a small pond near the village. They each released happy screams, echoing through the tall trees of the forest, as they began to play fight with each other.

He was inseparable from our children.

The children began to chase after the human boy, he turns to hiss at them, believing that he was Na'vi himself. He begins to tug at Lo'ak's tail, only to have Dahliä defend her younger brother and drag him.

Her siblings began to laugh. Jake watched with slight glee, but Ney'tiri stayed alert. She was truly scarred by the sky people.

He would always be a stranger to Ney'tiri. One of them.

"He belongs with his kind." Ney'tiri spoke up, keeping her eyes on the boy. She still had high suspicions of the child, despite being so close with her children. Jake glances towards them at her words.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

"It's mine!" Lo'ak booming screams hit Jake's ears. He begins tugging at an object, going back and forth with Kiri over it as they begin to fight."I had it first!"

"Why should I let you have it?" Kiri argues back, trying to pull the object closer to her.

"It's mine!" Lo'ak exclaims at her. Jake kept a close distance between the two.

It took a few years to get the language through my thick skull.

"Lo'ak, you liar! Give it back!" The girl screams at the top of her lungs.

But now when I hear it, it might as well be English.

"I hate you!" Lo'ak growls at his sister, still trying to rip her hands off what he wanted.
Kiri glares more before stopping for a second, still holding onto the object. "Well I hate you times infinity, Lo'ak! Penis face!"

Jake's ears twitch at her cursing, "Hey! That's enough." He yells at them, giving a warning look. "Don't make me come over there."

They were all troublemakers.

I'd say Lo'ak is the one who causes more trouble...

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

But Dahliä is the trouble.

A thud is heard as a boy gets pushed to the ground, small tears of rage in his eyes.

The small Na'vi girl, no more than 8, hisses at him as Neteyam and Lo'ak hold her back. "Don't ever talk to my brother like that again!"

"Dahliä! Leave it! Its fine!" Neteyam tried to console with her, attempting to stop her from fighting. The boy had said something mean to Neteyam a while ago, he didn't really mind it, it was a shame that Dahliä had heard it though.

It always seemed like my flower was always in fights.

It'd be a 'one time' thing, to every once in a while, to every week.

Other children had circled around them, either 'boo'ing or encouraging Dahliä to keep fighting the boy. He wipes the blood off his face, she had scratched him. "Keep pushing, Lo'ak!" Neteyam told his brother, still holding their older sister back. "I'm trying!"

Once she was angry, it was always hard to get her to stop.

"Get up! Fight her!" Another boy encouraged him, Dahliä kept trying to push herself off her brothers. "Let me go! Let me kill him!"

She had grown a reputation of being vicious and hostile.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

"Another fight!" Mo'at scolded Dahliä, the situation had taken just a couple of hours after the boy's family had complained to them.

The Tsahìk healed her granddaughters small wound, as she hissed at the pain. "You don't get to complain about it hurting! You caused the fight, Dahliä!" The girl pouted as she closed her eyes, Jake keep his eyes on his girl as Ney'tiri shamefully ran her hands through her hair.

She wouldn't do anything if someone said something mean to her, but if it was to her siblings- that's a different story.

I always assumed it was a behavioral problem. That Dahliä just had a short temper, that she couldn't control herself.

"Great Mother is turning her back on you, my granddaughter!" Mo'at kept scolding the girl, Dahliä once again hissed at the pain. "He was mean to Neteyam!"

"That isn't an excuse." Ney'tiri butted in before her mother could say anything else. "It's an excuse to beat his ass." The girl bad mouthed crossing her arms with an annoyed look on her face.

"Ay!" Both the Tsahìk and Ney'tiri yelled, as Jake covered his hand with snickering.

Mo'at always said that Eywa gave too much fighting spirit to Dahliä when had she created her. I couldn't agree more, I've never met a little girl who behaves like her.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

The Sully children, including Spider, huddled around the pole. Jake held a pen in his hand, one that he asked Spider to steal from the lab, and marked Neteyam's height.

"How tall is he!" Lo'ak exclaimed, trying to jump up and see as Jake was covering his view. "Too tall."

Time flies fast, like a dream.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

"Papa! Papa! Look!" Dahliä circled around her father, Jake smiled watching her be filled with so much happiness. "Go on, show him." Ney'tiri encouraged her daughter.

Ney'tiri decided to give Dahliä lessons on how to fend for herself, since she had the strength for it.

It was always amazing, seeing her be so proud of herself.

Dahliä nodded at her mothers words, before glancing at Jake to making sure he was looking at her, and began to posture herself with the bow and arrow. She squinted her eye and aimed towards a random fish, it shot through perfectly. "Very good! Well done!" She jumped in his arms, as he attacked her with kisses.

She was a great shooter, just like Ney'tiri.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Jake set up the camera, clicking on the few seconds clock as Ney'tiri pulled in a groaning Kiri to get in the picture.

There were all much older, Dahliä and Neteyam were the same height practically, Lo'ak was just a couple of inches away from reaching them.

The eldest laughed and pushed in Lo'ak, getting in between her brothers.

They each placed an arm around her, as Jake placed his around Tuk- their youngest. "Smile." Ney'tiri says to them.

Just as the flash was going off, with each smiling besides Kiri, both Dahliä and Neteyam say- "Smile, skxwang." To Lo'ak.

Happiness is simple.

It all started with the first born.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Authors note——!!

Thank you for reading my first chapter- I warned you!! I can't describe things too well. At my grown ass age too, but I try.

I hope you enjoyed!!

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.6K 55
'You made me realize that I should be proud of the person I have become,' 🫧- Ngalu was a lost soul, not knowing who she was anymore. Lo'ak was a lo...
298 13 14
"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞." "𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ~♥~♥~♥~♥~ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘...
124K 3.5K 27
Neteyam x OC "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, I would die for my family, I would kill for my family, I have killed for my family." Nani'ite...
75.1K 1.5K 27
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...