Unapologetic letters

By angelic_demon_07

Letters to the people i love that are brutally honest. What i love what i hate and how i see them More

Person 2
Person 3
Person 4&5
Person 6
To hollie
Person 1. Pt 2
Witch.

Person 1

7 0 0
By angelic_demon_07

To person 1

I love you i think of you as my best friend your funny and silly and sarcastic and when im not with you i miss you so much your smile brightens my day.
but i also get really stressed and its not your fault and i know you feel bad for it. you make it hard to enjoy hanging about when you have melt downs but i know you can't control it and sometimes nothing makes it better and ill never understand it properly so i can't relate to you. i feel like im walking on egg shells around you because i dont want to trigger a meltdown but thats just the way you are and as much as it annoys me i can tell it annoys you more.
im a fixer and when i dont know how to fix how you feel i feel horrible after it but i know you dont need to be fixed you somtimes just need help grounding yourself 

i hope that no matter what happens we will always be friends. i love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
30.4K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
140K 5.2K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...