begin again | woosan

By starhj

"i didn't think i'd ever feel safe again..." "do you feel safe now?" "choi san... you make me feel safer than... More

- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty one -
- twenty two -
- twenty three -
- twenty four -
- twenty five -
- twenty six -
- twenty seven -
- twenty eight -
- twenty nine -
- thirty -
- thirty one -
- thirty two -
- thirty three -
- thirty four -
- thirty five -
- thirty six -
- thirty seven -
- thirty eight -
- thirty nine -
- forty -
- forty one -
- forty two -
- forty three -
- forty four -
- forty five -
- forty six -
- forty seven -
- forty eight -
- forty nine -
- fifty -
- fifty one -
- fifty two -
- fifty three -
- fifty four -
- fifty five -
- fifty six -
- fifty seven -
- fifty eight -
- fifty nine -
- sixty -
- sixty one -
- sixty two -
- sixty three -
- sixty four -
- sixty five -
- sixty six -
- sixty seven -
- sixty eight -
- sixty nine -
- seventy -
- seventy one -
- seventy two -
- seventy three -
- seventy four -
- seventy five -
- seventy six -
- seventy seven -
- seventy eight -
- seventy nine -
- eighty -
- eighty one -
- eighty two -
- eighty three -
- eighty four -
- eighty five -
- eighty six -
- eighty seven -
- eighty eight -
- eighty nine -
- ninety -
- ninety one -

- twenty -

1K 62 1
By starhj

the next couple of days, san and wooyoung were completely inseparable. their friends all found it cute, honestly, and jongho and yeosang both noticed it was helping both of them a lot.

"wooyoungie?" yeosang whispered softly, opening his bedroom door.

"hm?" the boy muttered sleepily, turning his head in yeosang's direction.

"youngie it's monday... we have class in an hour."

"i-i don't want to go..."

"san has a class too, woo. can you get him up too?"

"how do you know that?"

"jongho," yeosang stated, giggling a bit.

"you two are pretty close now, aren't you?"

"mm, if i tell you, will you get up?"

"fine," wooyoung sighed.

"i like him a lot, actually... we kind of have a thing, i suppose."

"what do you mean by that?"

"well... i know he likes me back, we just haven't put an official label on things just yet."

"what?!" wooyoung yelled, sitting up.

san whined slightly at this, beginning to wake up a bit. wooyoung quickly hushed him, telling him to rest a bit longer, then he turned back to yeosang.

"why didn't you tell me before?!" wooyoung yelled in a whisper.

"well, you've been a little preoccupied," yeosang explained, pointing to san.

"oh, shut up," wooyoung muttered, rolling his eyes. "have you guys kissed?"

"well, yeah. did you even notice that when we went over to san and jongho's the other day that i never left?"

"wait a minute... you stayed the night too?! i thought that i just missed you leaving because san and i were in his room!"

"nope, i stayed the night. and joong stayed the night here when that happened."

"are those two official yet? did i miss that too?"

"nope, they're still pining. now get up, i'll tell you more later."

"but—"

"we can't be late to our only class today! chop, chop!"

wooyoung reached over san and grabbed a stuffed animal, throwing it in yeosang's direction to get the boy to leave. once he was gone, wooyoung cupped san's cheek and started trying to wake him up.

"hey, sannie? it's time to get up, we have classes today..."

san whimpered at this, pulling wooyoung closer.

"sannie... we have to go, we can't skip."

"five more minutes," san mumbled.

"you can have five minutes, but i'm getting up, okay?"

san whined a bit again, pulling wooyoung closer, causing a small smile to form on the younger's face.

"sannie..."

"woo, please?"

"you're really hard to say no to sometimes," wooyoung laughed, laying back down beside san.

"i hope for good things only," san muttered, holding wooyoung close to him.

"of course."

the two fell into a comfortable silence, cuddling close to each other for the next few minutes and then getting up. they got ready quietly, then headed to the kitchen and ate breakfast with seonghwa and yeosang. after that, they finally parted ways, wooyoung riding with seonghwa and yeosang since they had class together.

"so, when are you asking hongjoongie hyung out?" wooyoung asked bluntly.

"you should ask him, he's the one who keeps claiming i need to wait!" seonghwa whined.

"really?" yeosang questioned.

"yes, really! he literally told me to wait last night!"

wooyoung laughed at this, then pulled out his phone.

"i can think of one reason and one reason only why he would be acting like this," yeosang explained.

"really?"

"mhmm," yeosang nodded.

seonghwa pulled into the parking lot and wooyoung soon realized exactly what yeosang meant, gasping slightly.

"sangie's right!"

"so tell me!" seonghwa whined.

"that'll ruin his plan, hwa. woo and i should keep our mouths shut. just know that you're going to love it, okay?"

seonghwa sighed in defeat, nodding before the group exited the car. wooyoung had just texted hongjoong to ask him about his plan, feeling a bit nosy. the boys headed to class, things going well and the three heading home immediately after.

wooyoung hadn't heard from san once since the two had parted ways in the morning, and he tried to be patient, but he wasn't used to not having san with him or within reach at any moment. so, he started to cling to yeosang, who was sitting on the couch doing homework.

"youngie... is everything okay?"

"san hasn't answered."

"ohh, do you want me to text jongho and see if he's busy?"

"mm, please? i'm bored..."

"i can tell," yeosang laughed softly. "c'mon now and get comfy, okay? i should get back to doing my homework."

wooyoung nodded and got comfy at yeosang's side, his head on the boy's shoulder. yeosang texted jongho, then started doing his homework again.

a few hours passed of the two sitting like this, jongho letting yeosang know that san had no idea where his phone was and that was why he wasn't answering. yeosang asked if the two wanted to come over for dinner too, then texted hongjoong after to see if he was free as well. seonghwa was currently at work, but he would be back just in time for dinner.

when wooyoung woke up, he was quiet, feeling a bit afraid of the events that had occurred in his mind. he wasn't completely wrapped up in his mind, but he definitely wasn't 100% himself either. yeosang was quick to notice this too, moving his notebook from his lap and pulling wooyoung closer.

"youngie... hey, did you sleep alright?"

"mm... kind of. nightmare near the end..."

"do you need anything from me?"

"j-just stay?"

"of course... i'm right here for you, woo~"

"t-thank you, sangie..."

"of course, youngie," yeosang muttered, gently kissing the boy's temple. "san and jongho are coming over for dinner tonight, i'm going to make your favorite."

"really?"

"mhmm, it's been a while since we've had it. i invited hongjoong over too since hwa will be home for dinner."

"what about yunnie and mingi?"

"ahh, i would've invited them but yunho was telling me that he's surprising mingi with something tonight."

"when did he tell you that?"

"in class, you and hwa were filling your waters."

wooyoung nodded, beginning to play with yeosang's fingers a bit to pass the time.

"san hasn't been able to find his phone, that's why he wasn't answering earlier," yeosang explained.

"ohh, okay."

"a couple more hours and he'll be back here though."

wooyoung started to smile at this, nodding a bit.

"still tired?"

"mhmm..."

"get some rest, youngie. i'm right here if you need anything, got it?"

wooyoung nodded again, muttering something in agreement, then he laid down again and closed his eyes, thinking of san as he drifted to sleep.

-
my first week of classes is done and PHEW it's going to be a busy semester! updates will be pretty slow but my goal is to have something up for you guys at least once a week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 3.8K 21
"i hope that he looks at me and thinks 'shit, he's so pretty.'" in which choi san tries out for his high school's cheer team, intriguing the popular...
176K 7K 31
Jung Wooyoung has a bad history with managers constantly getting into altercations causing him to lose his jobs. He came across one place meeting Cho...
183K 13.3K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...
17.8K 670 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...