Four Ways to get a wife - LK...

By senaisgood

[Wanted: Contract Wife] Requirements: Age between 25-30 years old, physically healthy and neat appearance. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Public Marriage Proposal
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2 - Best Interview
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3 - The Beginning of the Game
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4 - Another Woman's Wedding
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 4.3
Chapter 4.4
Chapter 5 - Excellent Timing
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6 - Cranky Housemate
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 6.3
Chapter 7 - When Blinded By Love
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 8 - Difficult Apologies
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 9 - Things That Woman Doesn't Know
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 9.4
Chapter 10 - Even so, I Love You
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11 - More Precious than Light 360 Years Ago
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 11.2
Chapter 11.3
Chapter 11.4
Chapter 12 - The Face of the Secret
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 12.2
Chapter 12.3
Chapter 12.4
Chapter 13 - In Love
Chapter 13.1
Chapter 13.2
Chapter 13.3
Chapter 13.4
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 13.6
Chapter 13.7
Chapter 13.8
Chapter 14 - Epilogue

Chapter 9.1

728 11 2
By senaisgood

Jae Hyun, who was surprised to see that the three people knew each other, looked at Lisa and Jungkook in turn, then greeted Shin Hee. Then, he turned to face Lisa with a confused face.

"You know hyung?"

"Yes? Oh, yes. A little."

Realizing that the 'hyung' Jae Hyun was referring to was Jeon Jungkook, Lisa nodded slowly with panic and weakness.

Hyung? What exactly is going on here?

"A little?"

"Well, yes."

Lisa immediately corrected her words as soon as she saw Jungkook raise his eyebrows as if protesting at Lisa's answer. Although it sounded ridiculous when Lisa said she knew the man rumored to be her lover a little bit, at least if the man was with Shin Hee, the man was someone she didn't know.

Obviously, the two men are not happy to hear Lisa's answer, but suddenly Shin Hee bursts out laughing as if Lisa had told a really great joke. Shin Hee really looked beautiful and charming at that moment. Meanwhile, Lisa tries to straighten up her body which seems to be shrinking more and more in front of Shin Hee.

"I'm sad that you say you only know me a little."

Jungkook suddenly let go of Shin Hee's hand and walked over to Lisa. He put his arm around Lisa's shoulders and pulled her close to him while looking at Jae Hyun. Lisa recalled how that hand had embraced her before. It still felt the same as before.

"This woman is my lover. I'm telling you."

"No way."

Jae Hyun muttered under his breath, while Lisa who heard the conversation of the two people looked at them alternately in confusion. So, these two people really know each other?

"I sometimes think that too, but we really are lovers."

Jungkook showed his expensive smile to Lisa. The tips of his lips are slightly raised while his eyes shine brightly at Lisa. Jungkook looked deeply at Lisa as if he was only smiling for her.

Don't smile like that. What if I'll like you? Lisa immediately lowered her face which was starting to blush a little...

Meanwhile, Shin Hee bit her lip at the two's behavior. There was another woman beside her who made Jungkook smile like that.

"It's such a coincidence that we meet like this, how about we have dinner together today?"

"That's fine too. After all, we all have to eat right."

Jungkook nodded quickly at Shin Hee's suggestion. Lisa really didn't want to eat at that moment. However, for some reason, the situation seemed to force her to eat.

"Oh yeah, Jae Hyun, you still remember that restaurant you told me about? Let's meet there later. This person and I still have an interview."

Shin Hee returned to holding Jungkook casually and threw a smile at Lisa. This time Jungkook didn't let go of Shin Hee's hand, but his face looked a little glum watching Lisa who walked away with Jae Hyun.

Jae Hyun is already sitting in his car to go to the restaurant Shin Hee wanted to go to earlier. Now, he stares at Lisa's face intently, as if staring at a rose plant filled with weeds.

That's right, her prince is also a human. He must also be curious and wants to know how a nutritionist at the campus cafeteria can get acquainted with Jeon Jungkook who is a company owner. However, Lisa herself was surprised to find out that Jae Hyun knew Jungkook.

"What exactly is your relationship with my hyung?"

"Your hyung?"

This time it was Lisa's turn to be surprised at Jae Hyun's call to Jungkook.

'Hyung?' He also called him 'hyung' earlier. What was the relationship between these two people? Senior-junior at university, or just acquaintances? Neighbors next door, or really family?

Right now, Lisa is more curious about Jungkook and Jae Hyun's relationship than Jungkook and that woman.

"You really don't know that Jungkook and I are siblings?"

"No idea."

It turns out that they really are siblings. Hearing the unexpected truth, Lisa was shocked and gasped softly. She couldn't believe that the cuck and ice-cold Jungkook was actually her warm and kind prince's brother.

"We are not siblings. But he is indeed my brother."

Jae Hyun laughed flatly. Among Jungkook, Jae Hyun, and the people they called family, it turned out that no one was really related by blood to be considered a biological family. It's just called 'family'.

It seems like Lisa doesn't know that yet. After all, it's not something to brag about to people outside their family. His brother wasn't someone who would kindly explain the matter in detail to others.

"Wow, I really didn't expect that."

It was still hard for Lisa to believe that they were siblings. There seemed to be a separate reason that was quite complicated from both his prince's side and Jungkook's side. Is that why they are as different as light and shadow?

"I was surprised too. I didn't expect you to be in a relationship with hyung at all."

"That's right."

Inside, Lisa couldn't bear to deny all those words. But because of the things that happened between Lisa and Jungkook, she couldn't help but say that she was dating Jungkook, even though they weren't really dating.

With a troubled heart, Lisa finally couldn't argue and just turned her face away. That's right, she should have taken her mother's advice. The arrowheads of lies always point to ourselves. Lisa remembers family rule number 55 and constantly sighs. Lalisa Manobal, you really hit the rock this time.

***

Upon arriving at the restaurant, Shin Hee says that she has to wash her hands in the bathroom for a while because she shook hands with too many people at the event and looks at Lisa while inviting her to go to the bathroom together.

In fact, they are no longer school students who like to go to the bathroom together and chat there. Lisa has hardly done anything like that since she graduated from school. However, for some reason, Shin Hee's invitation sounded like an order in her ears. Jungkook saw Shin Hee's stern, queen-like gaze, and probably knew that it was hard to resist her wishes. Upon closer inspection, Shin Hee's nature is really very similar to Jungkook's.

***

Shin Hee looked at Lisa through the mirror in the bathroom and smiled at her. This woman, how can she be this beautiful? Even her body smelled of flowers when she passed next to her. She must have used perfume, right? Should I do that too?

However, for fear of the fragrance of her perfume being smelled on the rice or side dishes that the students on campus would eat, Lisa couldn't carelessly use cosmetics like that either.

"Aren't you curious why I came with Jungkook?"

"Jungkook told me earlier, it's because of work he said."

"The florist who came from France is my teacher. I worked hard to persuade her to hold an exhibition at Jungkook's hotel."

"Oh."

Apparently, this woman is a florist. No wonder she knew so much about flowers. Apparently, this is the job Shin Hee was referring to earlier. Then, she also found out that the owner of the hotel is Jungkook.

Why didn't I know about all this, Lisa thought. Oh yeah, I didn't even know about Jeon Jae Hyun sonsaengnim. Shin Hee must know that Jeon Jae Hyun is Jeon Jungkook's younger brother. Shin Hee really knows everything about Jungkook, while Lisa doesn't seem to know anything about Jungkook.

"But, you didn't expect us to meet at that place either, right?"

"Yes."

Lisa just nodded slowly in response to Shin Hee's words who widened her eyes excessively, as if she was really surprised.

"How was it when you lived with Jungkook?"

"Well, that's how it was. It was normal."

"Jungkook is very fussy by nature, so I was a bit surprised when he said he was living with you. You must be overwhelmed with him, right?"

"Yes. We quarreled a few times."

While drying hiler hands with a tissue, Lisa snorted softly and smiled remembering when Jungkook still lived in hiler house.

"Quarreled?"

"Yes. We quarreled almost every day, so I'm used to his attitude."

Lisa smiled as if she understood Jungkook's behavior, but Shin Hee didn't smile at her at all. She had washed her hands and finished fixing her makeup, but she didn't seem to have any intention of leaving the bathroom. Of course, Lisa, who was with her, couldn't get out of the bathroom either.

"Jungkook almost never gets angry with me. He's always patient and gives in to me."

"With me, he always gets angry, does whatever he wants, and is very stubborn."

"Right, that's why I feel annoyed. Because it makes me look worse."

So, that guy only dares to get angry with me who has no ability? While Lisa was grumbling inwardly, Shin Hee was openly grumbling in front of her. Lisa, who couldn't understand what Shin Hee was saying, just stayed silent and looked at her. She only felt that her grumbling was related to Jungkook.

"Jungkook always does what I want. No matter what it is. That's why we never fight."

Lisa already knew about that without Shin Hee having to tell her. Lisa even felt jealous of Shin Hee. Envious that he would give in to her every whim.

"But, I really don't like that right now. Do you know what it feels like?"

"No."

How can Lisa know that kind of feeling? Jungkook was always trying to find fault with her. Even during the time she lived with him, he would grumble many times a day. In fact, he would get angry over trivial things. To Jungkook, his master was only Shin Hee.

"Will he still be like that to you?"

"Maybe."

Lisa answered earnestly. However, Shin Hee didn't seem to feel that way. As if she wanted to dig deeper, she looked deeply at Lisa through the mirror as she straightened up.

"If he married me right after breaking up with you, what would you think?"

Lisa really didn't like this situation. She didn't say anything and just smiled meaningfully. Hier heart was too narrow to say 'no problem', but if she didn't say that, this woman would be sad.

"Well, I don't really care what other people think either. This is my and Jungkook's problem. Let's go out. I'm done."

Before Lisa could answer anything, Shin Hee said nonchalantly and stepped out of the bathroom, leaving a confused-looking Lisa in her wake. Apparently, Jungkook and Shin Hee both like to play games and treat people as they please. Including other people's hearts.

Lisa stares at Shin Hee's confident back, and suddenly remembers the wedding venue. Hopefully one day Shin Hee and Jungkook can walk on that magnificent bridal path hand in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 746 43
Aiden Quick, a sophomore at North Coastal High, receives a mysterious text message identifying him as Agent 23 and demanding he activate or face term...
8.6K 179 24
Many people thought that the sweet-looking second miss of the Kim Family must be a gentle, kind and soft person. Yet sometimes, the truth was in the...
2.8M 236K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
122K 3.3K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...