Touch Of Death || Park Jay

By kisseskawaii

"Damn Mira, it's not that hard now! I'm tired of pretending that I don't love you." He growled and the next m... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Welcome To My Enemies
2 ¦ Praise Nightmares
3 ¦ Fighting Back
5 ¦ Things Girls Like
6 ¦ No Diggity
7¦ Truth you lied
8 ¦ Not Believing My Eyes
9 ¦ New Enemies Unlocked
10 ¦ Lollipops & Cookies
11 ¦ New Roomie
12 ¦ Secrets?
13 ¦ Midnight Talks
14 ¦ If I Can't
15 ¦ Lost In The Maze
16 ¦ Inferiors "Friendly" Visit
17 ¦ If Looks Could Kill
18 ¦ Hurtful Actions
19 ¦ Pretty Roses
20 ¦ Stupid Situation
21 ¦ It's Time
22 ¦ Friendzoned
23 ¦ He's gone
24 ¦ Are you vampires?
25 ¦ Get Her Away
26 ¦ "sweetie"
27 ¦ The "Sun King" from France
28 ¦ Nights Out
29 ¦ Boyfriend??
30 ¦ Embarassing Conversations
31 ¦ Unexpected Date
32 ¦ Guess who's back
33 ¦ TimeOut
34 ¦ Plush Penguin
35 ¦ Free The Maid
36 ¦ Good Old Days
37 ¦ Hot Chocolate
38 ¦ F-r-i-e-n-d-s
39 ¦ Showtime
40 ¦ Caught In 4K
41 ¦ Cupid Itself
42 ¦ We back Haha
43 ¦ Blessed-Cursed
44 ¦ Ex In The House
45 ¦ Bad Mood
46 ¦ Stalking
47 ¦ Stalking pt.2
48 ¦ Siblings?
49 ¦ Romeo & Juliet
50 ¦ Sweet Jealousy
51 ¦ Here too?
52 ¦ As long as I'm breathing
53 ¦ Time For A Confession
54 ¦ The Story
55 ¦ Endgame
56¦ Game Over, Jack Frost
57 ¦ Is it over?
58 ¦ Epilouge

4 ¦ Testing 1-2-3

1K 58 96
By kisseskawaii

He slapped his hand over his mouth and then said, "Ah, well...us men, of course!" 

Okay, not a very good justification for the 'almost-kiss', but I took it for what it was worth.

 "Ahm...yeah right. Just don't do it again, okay?" I said. He grinned again and headed for the door, "I'll try to restrain myself, my beauty. But don't forget: I want you to stay!" 

With those words he left my room. Now that was cute again. I felt myself starting to smile. No, NO! I was not allowed to weaken.

I lightly slapped my head to stop my strange thoughts. Never before had a boy called me a beauty, let alone been interested in me. That had been possible thanks to the countless boarding schools for girls. It was certainly because of this that I now became weak. Shit! I had just almost had my first kiss. But he was kind of cute already. I smiled again and put on some comfy clothes before running downstairs to see if there was anything else to eat. 

I had so missed dinner, I laughed softly. 

I jumped down 3 flights of stairs at a time and as karma would have it, I flew down on the last three. I literally kissed the hard, cold, cream-colored tiles of the entrance hall. Shit did that hurt!

With difficulty I straightened up again and felt my lips. Fuck, small wound. I was so talented. Just then, Sunghoon came around the corner and asked with a laugh, "Did you just maul yourself?" I nodded and he started staring at my lip. 

No, REALLY, he was staring at it like he had never seen a wound before. He slowly approached me and looked at it more closely. His breathing became faster and stronger. He came closer and closer to me and lifted my chin. Annoyed, I asked, "Yaaa, that's a wound. So where do you guys keep a first aid kit around here?" 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then moved away from me again and hissed, "Better watch out next time, damn it! Sorry... I... I have to go upstairs right now!" 

He then ran up the stairs. Stunned, I called after him, "Um, yeah thanks for your help too!" 

They were all really a bit strange here. Never seen a wound before, or what? Shaking my head, I searched the downstairs for Levi, the only helpful guy besides Jungwon. I entered a living room where he was sitting on a brown leather armchair reading a book. Without looking at me, he asked, "Do you need anything, Miri?"

I said, "Uh, yeah a cloth or something would do..." He put his book aside and looked at me. His eyes widened and he jumped up from his chair.

He cursed, "Oh, crap! We should treat that quickly!" What was going on now? 

He grabbed my hand roughly and pulled me out of the living room. Levi then opened a side door in the entry hall and pulled me down a flight of basement stairs behind him. Okay, creepy... 

"Where are we going?" I asked, unsure. He looked at me and said irritably, "We're going to take care of your wound right now! And in the future, you need to pay more attention!" 

'Watch out, pay attention, BE CAREFUL! 'DON'T EVER GIVE ME THE PISS!', was my only thought.

Why did everyone immediately freak out about such little things? It was quite normal to get hurt or to start stress with someone! What was different here that everyone advised against it? Next time, I'll confront them all.

We arrived in a basement room and Levi instructed me to sit on a small, metal stool. Down here it looked like a torture chamber, no kidding. So metallic and cold. 

He took a pair of tweezers with a cotton ball that he had previously dipped in a liquid and approached me. 

"This is going to sting a bit now, but the wound will be completely healed by tonight!" As if, tonight already? 

I nodded silently and held my lip out to him. 

"Ouch!" Escaped me. That burned like hell! But it subsided immediately and a pleasant coldness spread to my wound. I thanked Levi and wanted to go back up the stairs. But he held me by the arm and asked deadly serious.

"Have the boys treated you well in the meantime, or has something unpleasant happened?" A chill ran down my spine and I jerked my hand away from him. 

"No, it was nothing. I just fell down the stairs. I'm going back up, okay?" He just nodded and sat down at a desk. That had just made me uncomfortable. Why would the boys do anything to me?

I left the Harry Potter-alike-chamber of secrets and went back upstairs with a light heart. Finally back in a nice lit place. So now quickly to the dining room. I need food! 

I opened the door and spotted Jungwon sitting at the table, who was sitting in front of a notepad. His eyes immediately locked onto me and he screwed up his face. "You hurt yourself, didn't you?" 

I replied, "Um, yeah. I fell down the stairs, but I'm fine so far." 

Energetically, he straightened up and gathered his seven things. In a flash, he rushed past me and put his hand in front of his face. 

"Aish... Just be more careful next time, please!" he growled angrily and took off upstairs. I stared after him, stunned, and began a monologue that he probably didn't catch: "ALL CLEAR! YES, I HURT MYSELF. Am I so fucked up that you all have to move upstairs right now or what?! What's wrong with you?!" 

I caught my breath for a moment and sat down at the long table. I clawed a red apple from a bowl and bit into it. They were making a mountain out of a molehill.

Actually, Jungwon had been one of the friendliest people here until now. Why was he acting like the others? Disappointed, I rested my head on the tabletop and took another bite of the juicy apple. I closed my eyes and wondered if I would ever get along with these guys. 

After I finished the apple, I went back upstairs. By now it was already 8:22 pm. I sat down in my room and flipped open my laptop. I needed a few episodes of Alice in Borderland to take my mind off my problems. 

Sometime after about 3 hours, I went to sleep. At some point I woke up in the middle of the night and started tossing and turning. Every position was just uncomfortable! 

All I wanted to do was go back to sleep. I did close my eyes, but I had the feeling that I was not alone. I kept rolling and suddenly felt warm breath on my cheek. OMG, MY PERSONAL MOTEL CALIFORNIA. FUCK, I WANTED TO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! 

Death-defyingly, I wrenched my eyes open and stared into silver glowing eyes. I hoped that the moon was responsible for this strange eye color. In shock, I wanted to scream out, but this 'something' quickly covered my mouth and pulled me to him. Shit! What just happened here!?

"I was cold and you were right next door. I'm sorry I scared you." Said a Ni-ki. Wait NI-KI?! Why?!

He continued, "I'll only let you go if you don't start screaming and let me stay here for a while!" I nodded. Being able to talk again for now seemed quite reasonable. He let go of me and I looked at him, in disbelief. 

"Tell me, are you crazy?!" I whispered angrily.

"You can't just climb into bed with me like that!" I enlightened him. He grinned broadly and looked at me, "Of course I can! Don't you see?!" 

Indignantly, I straightened up and added, "I don't know where you grew up, but where I come from, you don't just climb into bed with strangers like that! Come on, go away! What if the others find out? Then we're sure to get a big scolding!" He raised an eyebrow and straightened up. 

In a flash, Ni-ki pulled me back down to a lying position and bent over me. "We? Did you just say that 'we' would get shit on? That means you already see yourself as an accomplice? Does that mean you're going to do something else that you could get shit for, like making out with me?"

Whoa, whoa, whoa Ni-ki slow down. 

"I meant we'd get in trouble for having your ass in my bed at this hour, okay?! And nothing else!" I enlightened him. 

How did anyone even come up with an idea like that? You had to really need it bad for that, didn't you?

"Making out? Are you on any drugs? Go away!" I hissed. 

He started to grin and whispered, "I'm only here because you fascinate me so much. Your hair, your eyes, your body and your scent. Everything so... seductive. I don't know if I can stand it much longer. But for today, that should be enough for now." He gave me a fleeting kiss on the cheek. 

I pushed him off my bed and snapped at him, "That's definitely enough, you creep! What the hell is wrong with you? Get out!" 

He grinned at me, got up and left my room with a wink. All right! 'Why don't you all do what you want!' Was my first thought. 

Nobody paid attention to my feelings here anyway. What were they all always so physical about?

As if they were some animals in mating mood! Totally libidinous... One more move like that and I would sue them for sexual harassment. 

I let myself sink tiredly into my bed and then fell asleep again at some point.

A/N: Some thoughts about this story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.3K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
39.3K 1.8K 24
Sunoo and Sunghoon are often ordered to be "clingy" in front of the cameras in order to gain more fans for their group. It works. But when Sunghoon s...
702K 27.4K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
58K 2.7K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...