Tarzan (Tarzan x Reader)

By -TheLittleWriter-

What happens when an expedition to Africa turn out to be more than just a study of gorillas as it was planned... More

Quick Things (A/N)
The Jungle
Mischievous Monkey
The Rain
Names
Army of Monkeys
GO-RI-LLAS
The Boats
Gorillas
Fights
Clayton's Attack
Clayton's End
People Get Lost in the Jungle

Leaving

1.7K 63 8
By -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Reader)

We had gotten the rest of the stuff onto the ship, it was the last boat to the ship before we left. The captain got into the boat with a crew member. I stood staring at the forest, giving a last look before we were to leave. I was about to turn when I saw a figure coming from the forest and making its way to us.

-"Tarzan?" father asked, moving his glasses to get a better look.

-"I'm so glad you found us in time" I told him, and took hold of his hand as I led him to the boat.

He was wearing a suit, it looked normal but struck me a bit odd as I wasn't used to seeing him fully dressed.

-Finally Close the Ship-

-"Oh you won't believe what's in store for you!" I told Tarzan.

-"There's so many books and so much you can learn"

-"There's the whole world to see, and everybody's going to want to meet you"

-"Kings, scientists, famous writer's, you'll meet them all!"

-"The queen Victoria" father added as he climbed up the ladder to get onto the ship.

-"I've never met her but they say she's awfully nice," I added.

-"And I'll be with Y/n?" Tarzan asked.

-"Yes, with Y/n" I chuckled.

-"Oh! It's slippery" I gave a quiet laugh in nervousness as I climbed up the ladder.

Getting to the top a hand was put over my mouth and I was pulled up to the dock. I was dragged over along with my father by crew members of the ship.

I tried yelling but it was no use, my mouth was covered and I could say anything, it was muffled out. I bit on the hand of the man to get him to let go, he let go of my mouth but only tightened his hold around me.

-"Tarzan!" I yelled as a warning.

-"Y/n!" I could see him anymore, I was dragged to the bottom part of the ship but my heart sank at the sound of a gunshot.

-"What do we do father?" I asked, trying to look for an exit but there was only one.

-"I-I don't know"

(A/N):

I hope you guys liked the chapter! 

I really enjoy reading your comments and try to reply to the ones I can and need it. So please feel free to comment, they really add to the story sometimes. 

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.3K 31
Kila is the Avatar's sister. Aang is the Avatar, and she is the mistake. She has no idea of her powers, since Avatars never have any family. What she...
8K 335 7
You're not Catwoman. The world's wrong about you, but you're not some hero with a clean record, either. You've done some terrible things, but you're...
50.6K 971 9
[ COMPLETED] Hi guys its my first english book and ım so excited this book will be a danny Phantom percy jackson crossover book Danny is son of than...
41.7K 1K 31
Meliodas x OC Alexandria, a goddess who's been ranked a high one at that falls in love with a demon while wandering earth. Her entire family cursed b...