The High Marriage of the 80s

De CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... Mai multe

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110

Chapter 111-113

1.2K 15 1
De CNovel_Reader

Chapter 111

Now Xu Junsheng and Yuanyuan are satisfied.

The time of the city's cultural expo is set before and after the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the exhibition period is two weeks, because it promotes traditional culture. Whether it is a unit, there is a booth, and a part is reserved for the registered individual.

Many old craftsmen in four or nine cities can't be seen at all a few years ago. If they don't appear, I'm afraid it will be difficult to see them in the future.

The Expo is entered without tickets, because it has been reported in two special issues in the newspaper before, and it was also broadcast on the news. On the first day, it was full.

The market turnover is also very amazing.

Tong, the director of the Bureau of Culture, is a gray-haired old comrade. On the fifth day, he couldn't help reporting and said happily, "Mayor Lin, our expo this time was really successful. Yesterday, we met Lao Feng of the art museum, and he couldn't close his mouths."

Although people's life has been good in recent years, for many families, the annual cultural expenditure is still very small.

It's not that I don't like it. It's just that it has been suppressed for a long time. It seems that it's normal. In such a warm atmosphere of the Expo, many people will happily buy one or two pairs of calligraphy and paintings, or other handicrafts.

People have a natural love for beauty, but they are limited by environmental conditions.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "This shows that you have prepared a lot. There is no problem with the drama and the new repertoire prepared by the Peking Opera Troupe?"

Director Tong said, "No problem. Don't worry, the tickets have been sold out, the actors are in good condition, and the venue is a good show!"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Very good. Go back and go back. You can report anything."

Director Tong left in a wild manner.

Xiao Zeng said with a smile, "Mayor Lin, the Expo is really lively. Yesterday, my third aunt went there and came back to say that it was crowded, and many places can't walk!"

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng are in Hall 3 of the Expo at this time.

Exhibition halls No. 1 and No. 2 are so crowded. It's really similar to what Xiao Zeng said. It's simply impossible to walk. This No. 3 exhibition hall is okay.

Relatively speaking, the exhibits are more valuable, and the audience is naturally much smaller.

Zhang Licheng is looking at a piece of jade carefully. It is an ice grape carved from Hetian jade. The texture is not the best. It's not mutton fat jade. It's a little worse, slightly cyan. It's really beautiful and good knifework.

He looked at it for a long time. Obviously, he liked it very much and put it down again.

Xu Junsheng looked at the jade bracelet next to him and bought it without saying a word.

He looked down on Zhang Licheng's slowness to buy things, and pointed to the string of ice grapes to buy.

The salesperson of the glass factory was very polite. For the sake of buying a jade bracelet before, although the price could not be cheap, he gave me a gadget for nothing.

When he came the day before yesterday, Zhang Licheng fell in love with this bunch of grapes, but his glass factory was not those small shops, nor those prodigal children who sold ancestral things. He didn't bargain. He disliked it.

I have to say that in recent years, the price of jade has really increased.

He bought a mutton fat jade ornament before, which was similar to this grape and only cost 1,000 yuan.

However, Xu Junsheng bought it as soon as he took action. He was quite sorry and thought that in fact, a thousand yuan was not expensive. This thing was put for a few years, and the price could be increased.

You won't lose money if you buy it.

Although he thought so, he pretended to say generously, "This grape is well made, and it is suitable for you to put it on the shelf of your restaurant."

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "I don't want it. I'll transfer it to you. Do you want it?"

Zhang Licheng was happy and said, "Okay, I want it. I'll give you the money."

Xu Junsheng squeaked.

After buying jade, I went to the other two exhibition halls. I bought a few calligraphy and paintings each, and also bought a lot of clay figurines. This colored little clay figurine and small animal looked different and naive. Whether it was at home or given away, it was good to give it to people.

Because the price is not expensive, it was out of stock the day before yesterday.

Walking out of the exhibition hall, there is a long walk by the roadside. There are all kinds of greenhouses tied up by various restaurants or individuals. You can buy whatever you want, which can be called a street of delicious food.

In fact, in general, there are a lot of food sellers in several lively places in the Four or Nine Cities, such as Wangfujing, Dongdan, Dafen and Niu Street, but these places have their own flavors. As well as they are gathered together now, and they can basically be called by names.

All kinds of seductive aromas are wrapped together. You can't help it. If you don't want to eat it, you can't eat it.

Zhang Licheng said, "Junsheng, let's eat a bowl of mutton soup and a cage of pot stickers. I think there is a good one selling braised beef. It's from Niu Street. Shall we cut a plate and drink two taels of sorghum wine?"

Well, this man's mouth is really greedy. As far as he said, it's not a whole thing. Sheep soup is a family, a pot sticker is a family, braised beef is a family, and the one who buys sorghum wine from himself is another one.

Xu Junsheng raised the corners of his mouth and laughed at him, "Brother Licheng, no wonder you are still so fat when you exercise every day, but you eat too much every day. What time is it? My family is waiting. Let's not eat outside. Let's buy some braised beef and pot stickers and take it back."

Forget the mutton soup. It's not easy to bring at first, and it's a little early to drink mutton soup. It's snowy day. While watching snowflakes float down by the window, I drink a bowl of rice in the room.

But Zhang Licheng was greedy, so he still bought a pot of mutton soup. He used the enamel pot in his store and paid an extra two yuan deposit. It was agreed to be sent back tomorrow.

"Junsheng, really don't you want it? I drank it when I went back. With two more dishes, the dinner was ready.

Xu Junsheng shook his head very resolutely and said disgustfully, "Be careful. It will be troublesome to sprinkle it."

Zhang Licheng is fully prepared in the car, with umbrella rain shoes, a set of clothes, thermos, and a small wooden box, which is usually used to hold all kinds of food, so that he can just go in and don't sprinkle.

He opened the door and bent down and put it down. He said with a smile, "How can it be?"

Xu Junsheng returned to Jinming Hutong. Sister-in-law Sun heard the car coming and hurried out to help pick up the things.

It's been several days, and I come back every day with big and small bags.

Xu Junsheng gave her two oil paper bags and said, "I'm afraid the crust is not crispy. Put it in the pan and fry it again. Cut the beef thinner."

Sister-in-law Sun went to the kitchen with a sound.

Xu Junsheng entered the main hall with calligraphy and painting and clay figurines. At a look, the two children and Lin Yuzhen had come back early and were chatting.

It seemed that he was very engaged in the chat, but I didn't hear him come back.

He put things on the coffee table and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Let's discuss the dark learning with the children."

Xu Junsheng also read this book, and he quickly expressed his opinion, "On the one hand, this person should be frank, and on the other hand, he really has to be thick-skinned. Don't be embarrassed at any time."

"I'm sorry to kill people!"

Lin Yuzhen picked up the calligraphy and painting and said, "Give me this pair of words. I'll hang it up in the office."

Liu Bingsen's words are rigorous and elegant. Personally, she likes it very much.

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were looking at the clay figurine Zhang. Yuanyuan picked up a few to put them in his room. Chengcheng didn't care much about these things and didn't pick them. He had a very sharp nose and smelled a smell of beef. He asked, "Dad, what did you steal outside?"

This bastard child really can't speak. What does it mean to steal?

Chengcheng was standing now. Xu Junsheng stood on tiptoe and patted him on the head. "I've grown so big that I remember to eat it all day long. When did Dad steal it?" Your cousin pulled me for a drink, but I didn't respond. Baba bought you braised beef and pot stickers!"

Yuanyuan asked curiously, "What kind of stuffing pot sticker?"

"Three fresh and shrimp."

Yuanyuan immediately smiled and said, "Thank you, Dad."

At this time, Sister Sun held the pot sticker, and Sister Tian came in with the cut braised beef and served it with a garlic vinegar plate.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Is there a lot of people in the Expo today?"

Xu Junsheng said, "There are many, especially halls 1 and 2. That's simply more lively than catching up for the National Day during the Spring Festival."

"Yu Zhen, this exposition is very good."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It will be the Mid-Autumn Festival in a few days. At that time, there will be a series of performances, including Peking Opera and dramas. However, the preparation is not enough, the time is a little hasty, and there is no new play for the time being."

It's too late this year, but next spring, the city will hold a drama festival, which will not only the theater troupes, but also school-level groups.

It's all new plays, and it's an open-air show.

Don't talk about others. She is very excited to think about it herself.

There is a three-day holiday on National Day. The morning before, that is, the National Day, Lin Yuzhen couldn't help going to the Expo, but there were the most people on this day.

There are people everywhere in Wuyang and Wuyang. Shopping is like grabbing, and many places can't move.

Xu Junsheng said, "Yu Zhen, why don't we go shopping here and come back another day?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

The family finally squeezed out of the crowd. In fact, there were many outsiders. The long shed was full of people sitting and chatting while eating and drinking, but the designation was much better than the inside.

Yuanyuan took a deep breath, "I can't breathe in it, and my hat was almost knocked off!"

Chengcheng was tempted by all kinds of fragrances. He asked, "Dad and Mom, let's eat something before we go back, otherwise, there will be a loss."

It was only after 10 a.m. Lin Yuzhen didn't feel hungry yet. She asked her son, "Xu Zhiheng, what do you want to eat?"

Cheng Cheng replied, "The braised beef Dad bought last time was delicious."

Xu Junsheng looked at his son disgustedly, but still said, "Ok, I'll buy it for you. Can't I eat it when I go back?"

Xu Zhiheng looked cold and said, "Okay."

Xu Junsheng went to the beef restaurant in the west and bought a bag of braised beef, which was cut into a corner. Next door, he bought two pancakes, so that the cut beef was stuffed into the pancake.

He returned and angrily handed the beef pancake to his son, "Eat it!"

The big and small man was so ate two sesame cakes.

The car just drove into Jinming Hutong, and from afar, I saw someone waiting at the doorstep. This is what Lin Yuzhen has been most annoying since she became deputy mayor.

Especially when I saw clearly, it was my aunt and second aunt.

In fact, they have been here once a few days ago. They all asked her to find a job for her grandson. They all graduated from high school. They felt that their academic qualifications were not low. There were a lot of requirements, one of which was that it must be a public institution.

Lin Yuzhen refused on the spot.

Aunt Lin and Ergu Lin saw the car coming for fear that it would not be seen. They quickly waved and shouted at their niece's name.

I sincerely feel that these two aunts are not in normal.

Yuanyuan curled her lips and said, "There must be nothing good."

The door of the house here has been renovated, and there is also a high threshold, but you can receive it, and the car can drive directly to the yard.

Hearing the car ringing, Sister Sun and Sister Tian opened the door and the other closed the threshold.

Lin Yuzhen and the children got out of the car at the door. She asked lightly, "Auntie, why are you here?"

Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin followed her into the yard and complained angrily, "Yu Zhen, your two babysitters can't work. They don't look at all."

"We have been here many times. Why don't we enter the door? We won't open it no matter how you knock!"

In fact, this is what Lin Yuzhen specifically told Sun and Sister Tian. As long as she is not at home, no one who came to her was allowed to enter the door, including her two aunts.

It's not for anything else. The main reason is that her two aunts are not clean, and they won't take anything too valuable. When I didn't know how to enter the round west wing last time, she took a card.

That's what Yuanyuan likes very much recently. He immediately let her brother drive, walk to Nancheng, and collect it directly from her aunt's little granddaughter.

She doesn't get used to the poverty of these people.

Aunt Lin and Ergu Lin thought it was a niece's house, and there was no need for someone to give it. They poured tea and had snacks. Aunt Lin also said, "This mung bean cake is really delicious."

Second Aunt Lin stared at Aunt Lin, "Are we here to eat and drink? There is something serious."

Aunt Lin smiled and said, "Yes, Yu Zhen, my second aunt and I came here, or for Xiaonan and Xiaojun."

Xiaonan is Aunt Lin's eldest granddaughter, and Xiaojun is the eldest grandson of Second Aunt Lin.

"I didn't just say it last time. I can't help this. Now the government unit is recruiting people, and the minimum academic qualification must be a junior college!"

Second aunt Lin said, "Yes, yes, yes, Xiaojun and Xiaonan graduated from junior college. One studied accounting and the other studied electromechanical. Look, here are all the graduation certificates!"

With that, she took out two red certificates from her bag.

The last time they came was in August. It's only October. Can they graduate from junior college in two months?

Strangely, she picked it up and looked at it carefully. Although it was obviously a private college, the photos were made of steel and the printed fonts looked very clear.

She didn't find any flaws.

Second aunt Lin explained with a smile, "Don't understand you and your aunt. Xiaojun and Xiaonan have graduated from high school for two or three years, and they have never been able to be low. The two children often say that they go out to study. We don't believe it. We thought they were going out to play, but we didn't expect to go to college."

"Although it is not state-run, we all went to see it. The school is quite good!"

Lin Yuzhen naturally didn't believe the words of the two aunts. She said, "Put me the graduation certificate first and talk about it later."

She was just a perfunctory sentence, but Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin heard it and thought that their niece had agreed, and they were very happy.

Aunt Lin can only giggle. Second Aunt Lin said, "Yu Zhen, if you can really let Xiaojun and Xiaonan work in the office, our Lin family will really get up in the future. There are you in front and these two little ones behind!"

"I'll let them both come later. Thank you!"

Xu Junsheng and Chengcheng were not there. Yuanyuan had been sitting beside him. Hearing this sentence, he smiled sarcastically, "How are you going to thank you?"

"Just say a few words of thanks, or send the frozen vegetables?"

Yuanyuan also said this for a reason. Aunt Lin's daughter, whose mother-in-law is from the suburban countryside, has grown greenhouse vegetables in recent years.

The year before last, Aunt Lin sent a basket of green peppers and said that they had just picked them in their in-law's greenhouse, but when she opened them, there was none of them good, all frostbite.

Aunt Lin said, "How can it be, Yuanyuan? Your mother loves dumplings very much. I'll bring her a full dumpling!"

Second Aunt Lin looked a little embarrassed, "Yuanyuan, the main reason is that there is nothing missing in your family, and we don't have anything to send, but this feeling will be remembered in your heart."

Yuanyuan sneered.

Lin Yuzhen glanced at her daughter and said, "Auntie, I didn't say I was helping to find a job. I just left my graduation certificate."

Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin heard it clearly, but they didn't understand it literally. They both said, "No hurry. Anyway, I've been waiting for so long."

Second aunt Lin had to say inch by inch, "It would be better if she could enter a unit like the Finance Bureau or the Taxation Bureau."

Lin Yuzhen was too lazy to explain any more, and simply didn't say a word.

Aunt Lin and Aunt Lin didn't dare to stay any more and left quickly.

After they left, Yuanyuan asked angrily, "Mom, you really don't want to help, do you?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Of course it won't help."

Three days later, the holiday ended. As soon as she went to work, she had a meeting. It was past eleven o'clock. She hurried back to the office and showed the secretary the two graduation certificates.

Xiao Zeng said with a smile, "In recent years, there have been more and more pheasant universities."

"Do you know this school?"

Xiao Zeng shook his head and said, "I don't know. Look at the address in the suburbs."

Lin Yuzhen ordered, "You go for a trip in the afternoon to see what's going on. I suspect someone buying and selling diplomas."

Xiao Zeng happened to finish writing the materials in his hand, put away the pen and said, "I might as well go now. Anyway, there is nothing wrong now."

I went out with my bag on my back and left.

After four o'clock in the afternoon, Xiao Zeng came back and said everything, "The conditions for running the school are particularly poor, there are few serious teachers, and there are not many students."

At first, she pretended to know the parents of the school. Her old face and the school really believed it. Later, she said that her child had graduated from high school for two years and was eager to find a job and needed a college diploma. She asked if she could not come to school and only apply for a graduation certificate.

Unexpectedly, the teacher agreed, and said that she came directly to her door. The price of one bite was 2,000 yuan. If there was an introduction from an intermediary, she may have to pay more money.

It only costs 2,000 yuan to have a college diploma as a fake replacement. Although it is a private college, some units now have card diplomas, so it's really easy to apply for it.

Lin Yuzhen frowned and immediately asked Xiao Zeng to go to the archives to retrieve relevant information, so that she could visit all private universities in her jurisdiction in the shortest time.

Sure enough, there is no accident. This is not an accident. Two colleges and universities can apply for sales diplomas.

After mastering this situation, she immediately went to Mayor Mei and Secretary Zhang. Both leaders were particularly shocked, especially Secretary Zhang, and very angry.

Many years ago, when he was the deputy mayor, he was in charge of culture, education and health. At that time, there were not many private universities, and all the schools that had passed all the conditions.

I didn't expect that there were so many pheasant universities now.

He said angrily, "Check, all private colleges and universities have checked me once. Hardware conditions, teachers, all of them must meet the regulations. Which one fails, the school license will be cancelled for me. Those two companies suspected of buying and selling diplomas will be immediately closed to the school for investigation and punishment!"

Mayor Mei hesitated for dozens of seconds and asked, "Secretary Zhang, do you call all three directors and ask what's going on first?"

Secretary Zhang stared at him and said, "I want to ask."

He immediately asked the secretary to call.

The three directors and deputy directors of the Education Bureau are all backgrounded. Although they are not afraid of the newly appointed Vice Mayor Lin, they usually cooperate with the work.

But they are really afraid of Secretary Zhang.

Not long after Vice Mayor Zhang took office more than ten years ago, he removed a deputy director of the Education Bureau, which was really similar to direct dismissal. There was no sign before, but it was directly notified by the city.

It's a dismissal, not a transfer.

Although the dismissed deputy director took other ways and went to other provinces to work in other provinces, this matter is still the shadow of bureau-level cadres of the education system.

Half an hour after the phone call, all three directors arrived. As soon as they entered the office, they found that Mayor Mei was also there and Mayor Lin was also there.

I immediately became nervous.

The leaders of the two sets of teams of the municipal party committee and the municipal government are there, and the deputy mayor in charge are also there. It is also necessary to remove the on-site. There is no need for a meeting to discuss it, and you can directly notify you.

Secretary Zhang turned a black face, threw the two graduation certificates he bought over and asked, "Director Gao, explain it to me. What's going on?"

Director Gao took over and took a closer look and didn't feel any problem. He said calmly, "Secretary Zhang, this school was newly established four years ago. Although it is a new school, it is indeed a standardized private college. There is no problem with this graduation certificate itself."

Secretary Zhang sneered, "This graduation certificate was bought for 2,000 yuan."

Deputy Director Ming, who had been standing in the corner, was shocked and quickly lowered his head slightly.

"You are really capable. Half of the private universities approved can spend money to buy certificates. It's really convenient. You don't have to go to school. You can get the certificate directly, right?"

"And the college diploma is the same as the Chinese cabbage on the market. Which one do you like to buy which one, right?"

Three bureau directors, look at me, I look at you, no one dares to speak.

Lin Yuzhen said, "In the shortest time, all unqualified colleges and universities will be cleaned up, and students who are studying can go to other private schools."

Fortunately, he was not dismissed on the spot, but the two deputy directors still didn't dare to speak.

Director Gao secretly wiped the sweat on his forehead and said, "Secretary Zhang, Mayor Mei, Mayor Lin, please rest assured that I will do it immediately when I go back. After thorough investigation, I will report to the leader as soon as possible."

Secretary Zhang said, "Once any cover-up is found, they will be dismissed!"

The director of the high bureau has high blood pressure and heart disease. At this time, he is more like Parkinson, and his arm couldn't help shivering.

Chapter 112

A week passed, and Aunt Lin and Aunt Lin couldn't help coming again.

Unfortunately, Lin Yuzhen worked overtime, and Xu Junsheng didn't come back. There were only two children at home.

Chengcheng stayed in the laboratory for a day. In order to change his mind, she was playing the movie Huo Yuanjia on DVD in the hall.

Yuanyuan drank juice next to her and was not as attentive as her brother.

Sister-in-law Sun came over and asked, "Sould you let the two aunts come in?"

Cheng Cheng nodded.

Yuanyuan angrily received the snacks and snacks on the coffee table in the drawer and complained, "Xu Zhiheng, let them wait outside."

Cheng Cheng asked without squinting, "Are you afraid?"

Yuanyuan snorted, "What am I afraid of?"

Chengcheng said, "That's over. It's not good if the second aunt shouts at the gate of our house."

Dad once said that my mother is now a senior official. You should pay attention to many things in life. Don't give your mother a score.

Especially relatives like aunts themselves elders. Instead of waiting at the door to be neglected, it is actually the same to come home to run them.

At first sight of only two children at home, Grand Aunt Lin and Lin were particularly disappointed, especially Second Aunt Lin. Seeing Yuanyuan's cold eyes looking at her, they were inexplicably very guilty.

I still feel a little wronged.

She did get something from her niece's house twice. The first time was a worthless shovel. The reason why Second Sister Lin fell in love with it was that she saw Sister Tian clean the tile floor with a shovel, clean up the corner, and then drag it with a mop. At that time, she felt good, but she didn't buy it in the market. The second time she came. He took it quietly while the people were not paying attention.

Another round hair card was. At that time, she saw that there were more than a dozen hair cards on the table and couldn't help taking one.

But the card has now been asked Yuanyuan to come back.

Because of this, my daughter-in-law also laughed at her.

Yuanyuan asked impatiently, "Why are you here again?"

Aunt Lin has never been able to speak. Second Aunt Lin said with a thick face, "Yuanyuan, look at what you said. I'm your aunt. How normal it is to come to visit!"

He also pointed to the basket he brought and said, "I've been busy all afternoon and steamed three fresh steamed buns. It's still hot now. Do you want to eat it?"

Yuanyuan curled her lips, tore a bag of beef jerky and said, "Don't eat it!"

Chengcheng was unwilling to tear open another packet of beef jerky behind.

The beef jerky was satay-flavored, and soon the aroma floated all over the hall. Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin swallowed saliva at the same time and looked at the coffee table.

In the past, it was always full of snacks and all kinds of fruits, but today it is empty and there is nothing.

The two brothers and sisters ate beef jerky while watching movies happily.

First of all, Aunt Lin couldn't stand it and whispered, "Second sister, are you hungry? Why don't we have a steamed bun cushion first?"

Second aunt Lin also hesitated for a moment and agreed.

Anyway, she brought back the steamed buns. Who eats it instead of it? She lifted the white steamer cloth, took a large meat bun and handed it to her eldest sister, and took one and chewed it.

The two sisters each ate two big meat buns, poured another cup of tea to drink, and hiccups contentedly.

After a while, Lin Yuzhen and Xu Jun came back.

Second aunt Lin immediately stood up and said, "Yu Zhen, you came back so late. This is overtime, right? I specially sent you steamed meat buns. Are you hungry? Would you like to eat one first?"

Sister-in-law Sun came over with a smile and asked, "The meal is ready. Is it ready now?"

Xu Junsheng nodded and didn't eat well at lunch. He was hungry now.

Sister Sun and Sister Tian immediately began to serve the dishes and made four dishes and one soup, namely spicy beef, steamed fish, leek betin and cucumber mixed. The soup was corn sparerib soup.

The staple food is fried dumplings with three fresh fillings.

Seeing such a table of food, Second Aunt Lin immediately felt that she could not handle the steamed buns she made. Originally, she wanted to make pure meat filling. Her daughter-in-law said it was too wasteful, so she added a lot of shredded radish, and the steamed bun skin was still a little thick.

But she still had the cheeky and gave the remaining four big steamed buns to her grandson sister-in-law and said, "Try all the hot ones. I make small water radish, which is more delicious than ordinary white radishes."

Sister-in-law Sun smiled and took it away.

Because I had two big steamed buns before, Aunt Lin and Second Sister Lin didn't eat much of such a good meal. Moreover, although they were greedy, they came here for more important things. After dinner, Second Aunt Lin couldn't wait to ask, "Yu Zhen, is Xiaojun and Xiaonan's work done?"

Lin Yuzhen took out the two graduation certificates from her briefcase and asked, "Did you spend 2,000 yuan?"

Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin were a little panicked when they heard this. Second Aunt Lin quickly said, "Yu Zhen, how can I buy this college graduation certificate? Do you think it's a fake certificate? This is not fake. If anyone doesn't believe it, you can go to the school to check it? There are files!"

Since the resumption of the college entrance examination, education has received more and more attention. After many high school students fail the college entrance examination, they can't go to public colleges and universities. It is indeed a good choice to go to private universities.

Moreover, since allowing private colleges and universities, there have indeed been some good colleges and secondary schools, training many professional talents for the society.

However, not all schools can stick to their original aspiration. I'm afraid that in the eyes of many people, running a school is just a business. Under the trend of interests, it has led to the chaos of taking money to buy a diploma.

Compared with these, there is more excessive things. As Lin Ergu said, as long as the name is given, any certificate can be issued. The most common is all kinds of graduation certificates.

But you can still see the false evidence carefully.

First of all, there is no steel printing, or even if there is, the quality of the font and the certificate itself is not good.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and continued to ask, "It's not 2,000 yuan. It took 3,000 yuan. Did you find an intermediary?"

Xu Junsheng asked with great interest, "It's only 3,000 yuan. What schools do I have? I'll also buy a graduation certificate. Otherwise, I always graduate from high school and it's not decent!"

Second aunt Lin looked at her niece and her husband seriously and didn't see anything abnormal. She said angrily, "Yes, it did cost 3,000 yuan. I asked one of your second uncle's colleagues to do it. Later, I learned that if I went to school directly, it would save 1,000 yuan!"

Aunt Lin also said dissatisfiedly, "The heart is really dark. Two certificates made him earn 2,000 yuan!"

Xu Junsheng sneered and said, "This school can't be designated. When I passed by today, I saw that the school gate was closed."

Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin were stunned at once. Second Aunt Lin asked, "Then, can't we fail to admit this previous graduation certificate?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "The graduation certificate should not be useful."

Two elderly women were stunned. This was the real graduation certificate that cost 3,000 yuan. If you can't use it, you can't use it?

Second aunt Lin suddenly became angry and said, "Yu Zhen, don't you plan to help at the beginning? I'm your aunt. You don't help such a close relative, and you can't make sense anywhere. You can't help. You are all mayors. What't it difficult to help you find a job?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, I didn't say it at the beginning. I can't help. My current position is higher, but I represent the Party and the people, so I can't use power for personal gain. I didn't agree that Yuqiang wanted to transfer from the mechanical factory to the Sports Bureau before!"

Yuqiang is her half-brother. According to her blood relationship, she is much closer to her aunt's grandson and granddaughter.

Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin could not refute. After decades, Second Aunt Lin said, "Yu Zhen, since you don't want to help, let's think about something else."

After saying that, he quickly grabbed the two graduation certificates and left with Aunt Lin.

Yuanyuan curled his mouth and said, "I'm so bored. Don't come back again."

Xu Junsheng said, "Yu Zhen, can they continue to use those two false certificates?"

"It won't work soon."

Director Gao was promoted step by step from the Education Bureau. His style of doing things has always been stable, not at the end, but basically there will be no mistakes.

This is also his way of being an official for so many years.

But now such a big thing has happened, and judging from what is currently known, it is estimated that this state has been going on for some time.

Although the gold content of the graduation certificate of private universities is very limited, the nature of this matter is quite serious!

If he doesn't handle it properly and Secretary Zhang is angry, he may be dismissed on the spot. If so, he will be in vain for half his life.

Therefore, the more he thought about it, the more scared he became. As soon as he returned to the Education Bureau, he immediately held a meeting of all cadres. All the staff of the Education Bureau was divided into three teams. He and the two deputy directors each took a team to deal with this matter.

Within a few days, all private universities in the city were investigated once, and all such phenomena would be reported immediately.

Secretary Zhang immediately gave instructions to ask the Municipal Public Security Bureau to assist in handling the case. The first step is to close the school and transfer the students, and the second step is to control the relevant leaders of the school and invite them all to the designated guest house.

Because of the large number of people involved, the huge amount involved and extremely bad nature, the subsequent purchase and sale of diplomas was classified as a first-level case.

Finally, not only did the illegal income of the school involved be recovered, but many people were also punished to varying degrees of criminal punishment.

For example, the principals of these two schools were expelled from dual status and sentenced to criminal penalties ranging from ten years or eight years.

For those who have bought fake certificates, they can't take a chance. As soon as the case was over, their names were published in the newspaper.

However, it is not a good news for the college entrance examination. If you have a name, you will be a prospective college student. This time, you have a name to inform all employers. The graduation certificate of all these people is invalid.

Under such a heavy hammer, even fewer people sneaked on the street.

At the same time, because of this incident, the leadership of the Education Bureau has undergone major changes. Director Gao has reached the retirement age and directly retired.

The other two deputy directors were transferred to other units.

Not only bureau-level cadres, but also relevant department-level cadres and science and section-level cadres have also been transferred.

Many people are staring at these empty positions.

On the weekend morning, it was only after eight o'clock. As soon as Lin Yuzhen got up and was having breakfast, Wen Xinxin took her child to her door.

Obviously, she also felt that it was a little inappropriate to do so, and smiled embarrassedly, "Sister Yu Zhen, am I too early?"

I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway, so that I was afraid that others would be ahead.

Lin Yuzhen was able to sleep late on the weekend. While drinking soup, she said helplessly, "You don't want to go to the Education Bureau, do you?"

Wen Xinxin nodded and said, "I can't hide anything from my senior sister. I do have this idea."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Is it a bad job in the sports bureau for other reasons?"

Wen Xinxin meditated for a few seconds and said, "It's all good. My brother is very fair and recognizes my ability. There is no problem at work. However, Sun Mingzhi has called me several times. On the surface, he sent this and that. In fact, his speech is insinusive, which is really uncomfortable."

If it were someone else, Lin Yuzhen would not believe it, but Sun Mingzhi did do this ridiculous thing.

But this little thing is not enough to be the reason to leave the Education Bureau.

In the past, when she was in college, Wen Xinxin was outstanding in ability. Now that she has graduated for many years, she still deserves these four words, but her mentality is a little worse.

In this regard, she can't even compare with Yang Feng.

It's not good to be impetuous in doing anything, and it's even more taboo in officialdom.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said patiently, "Xinxin, the relationship between you and me, I don't have to say those virtual ones. You can go to the Education Bureau, but you can only be flattened at most."

"But you should also be clear that there are more cadres above the Department level of the Education Bureau than the Sports Bureau. After you go there, you may not be able to stand up quickly."

"Personally, I don't recommend that you transfer around so frequently, so that you can make a bad impression on the organization."

Wen Xinxin sighed and asked curiously, "Sister Yu Zhen, who are the new director and deputy director of the Education Bureau?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It hasn't been decided yet."

Wen Xinxin thought it was confidential for the time being, so she didn't inquire again, but in fact, Lin Yuzhen told the truth.

Regarding the succession leader of the Education Bureau, since many people are focusing on this position, they will definitely go their separate ways. A few days ago, a special meeting was held in the city, and everyone's opinions were not very unified.

The main candidates from Mayor Mei's newspaper and Secretary Zhang want to be promoted, not a group of people.

There was no negotiation at the meeting. After the meeting, the leaders of the two parties and government communicated many times, and so far, no agreement has been reached.

Secretary Zhang's candidate is a deputy district governor who has been well rated in the past two years.

What Mayor Mei wants to recommend is not someone else, but Yang Jianqi.

It is also for this reason that Lin Yuzhen hinted that Wen Xinxin should not act rashly. When Yang Jianqi left, her troubles no longer existed. Yang Jianqi didn't leave. Instead of adjusting it, it's better to work in the sports bureau.

Two weeks later, the new leadership of the Education Bureau was finally selected. The new director was the original deputy district director. Yang Jianqi did not transfer it. One of the deputy director was Yang Feng and the other was promoted within the Sports Bureau.

Yang Feng and his two came here to express their gratitude.

Guo Zhigang said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, thanks to your help this time, Yang Feng just has less experience. In the past, he was the director of the office in the trade union, and when he arrived at the municipal government, he was the secretary-general. He couldn't take care of the stall alone. This opportunity is too important to her."

Did Lin Yuzhen also say with a smile, "You thanked the wrong person. This is what Mayor Mei means. You should thank her."

Of course, Yang Feng knows this. Since she was transferred to the municipal government, she has established private relations with Mayor Mei's family through her mother-in-law's network.

However, on the issue of selecting cadres, although the two leaders make the final decision, the deputy position also has a say, especially Lin Yuzhen is in charge of education.

If she opposes, I'm afraid it won't go that well.

That is to say, Lin Yuzhen and another deputy mayor Sun also voted in favor. They were originally alumni and friends. They just took this opportunity to take this opportunity to further strengthen the relationship with Lin Yuzhen.

Yang Feng smiled and expressed his determination again, "Yu Zhen, don't worry, under your leadership in the future, I will fully assist Director Wei to do a good job in education."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, it will take a long time to come."

Guo Zhigang talked eloquently with Xu Junsheng. At the end, he mentioned stocks. Guo Zhigang asked, "Boss Xu, how's it going? Have you tried the water? How much money did you make?"

Xu Junsheng glanced at Lin Yuzhen and said with a smile, "No, I can't compare with you as a professor. The stock is quite mysterious. It rises and falls for a while. Looking at it, I don't have the ability to earn this money."

"I didn't earn a penny, but I lost more than 100,000 yuan."

He is unfavorable to speculate in stocks, and Zhang Licheng can't do it. He has also compensated more than 100,000 yuan in total. Both of them have a problem, which is also the problem of almost all novices, that is, he is reluctant to sell when he rises, and he is reluctant to cut meat when he falls, and can't buy and sell it at the right time.

In total, the two simply closed the position, and even the account was cancelled.

No matter how hot the stock market is in the future, it has nothing to do with them.

Because of his professional relationship, Guo Zhigang likes to teach people, especially those who like it most, who have lost money for stock speculation, so he talked a lot.

He spoke a little fast and mixed a lot of professional terms. Xu Junsheng didn't quite understand it, so he could only smile, "So there is still so much knowledge in this stock."

Guo Zhigang nodded, "That's right. There are a lot of preaching here."

At the beginning, when he was speculating in stocks, he also always lost money. After a while, he couldn't eat the lost food. Later, he slowly figured out the doorway inside and entered the stock market after returning to China. He almost failed. So far, he has made a lot of money.

As he was about to continue his long lecture, Xu Junsheng said first, "There are know-how from all walks of life. I just do some medicinal herbal business. I really can't do it in stocks."

"Professor Guo, to tell you the truth, I even cancelled my subscription certificate."

Guo Zhigang finally stopped talking about stocks and talked about children's education instead.

In fact, he has made two small losses recently, which has always been in a half-warehouse state.

Autumn in 49 cities is always very short. Unconsciously, it snows heavily, and the cold winter has arrived.

The snowy road was slippery. Xu Junsheng went to take Lin Yuzhen to work in the morning and picked her up in the evening. It was dark when he arrived at Jinming Hutong.

Sister-in-law Sun quickly brought out the stewed chicken soup and said, "It's too cold outside. Hurry up and drink a bowl of warmth!"

This time I made gum chicken, because I put a lot of dates and ginger slices, which did not smell fishy at all, and the taste was slippery and glutinous. Xu Junsheng said, "This soup is stewed well."

Halfway through the meal, the car rang again.

Originally, they all thought that the two children would not come back in such weather, but they didn't expect that not only came back, but also one more person.

Chengcheng took off his down coat and rubbed his hands to introduce, "Dad, Mom, this is Li Wei, my sister."

Xu Junsheng was very enthusiastic, "You are Zhiheng's sister. Are you also a graduate student?"

"Sit down and sit down."

Li Wei is a girl who looks very beautiful. Although she is not as beautiful as round, she is quite eye-catching at a glance and durable.

She smiled embarrassedly, "Hello, uncles and aunts. My grandparents' house is in Tianhong Hutong. I didn't expect that there was no one at home. Originally, I just rubbed a car, but now I have to have a dinner."

Xu Junsheng said, "Tianhong Hutong, isn't this quite close? They are all neighbors. You're welcome."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled at her and asked her sister-in-law to add bowls and chopsticks.

Sister Tian was afraid that she would not be enough to eat, so she quickly opened fire and cooked it again and added two dishes.

There is spicy beef that Xu Junsheng and Xu Zhiheng like to eat on the table, but Xu Junsheng did not grab you with his son as before, but secretly observed from time to time.

He can't help but pay attention to it. After all, this girl named Li Wei is the first female classmate her son brought home when he grew up.

Xu Zhiheng did not grab vegetables from his father, which was much slower than usual, and he took care of Li Wei from time to time, such as handing her flower rolls, helping her serve soup, and even smiling at Li Wei.

All this fell into Xu Junsheng's eyes.

His bastard son has been doing everything well. He can buy whatever he wants. He is very happy every day. Anyway, he lives much better than his eighteen-nineteenth, but he has an ice face all day long.

It's okay to pretend outside. In the past six months, it's the same when you come home, laughing few times a day.

Xu Junsheng, a father, is particularly uncomecomeable.

But Yuanyuan told him that his brother was fine at home, especially at school. Otherwise, he would not have the title of Flower of the Icefield Kaolin.

Such an unpleasant child actually took the initiative to smile at his female classmates. The problem is very big.

Xu Junsheng thought about it and forgot to eat. He looked down and saw that most of the plates of spicy beef were gone, but he sincerely took a large number of chopsticks.

He quickly joined the vegetable robbing army.

After dinner, because Li Wei told her neighbor that Li Wei's grandfather came to pick her up. He was an old comrade with glasses. Looking at the thickness of the lenses, he had a lot of knowledge in his stomach.

Xu Junsheng always felt a little familiar. Li Wei's grandfather was about to leave with his granddaughter. He suddenly remembered and asked, "Li Wei, is your father named Li Changtian?"

Li Wei was stunned and nodded, "Yes."

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "Isn't this a coincidence? Your father and I are elementary school classmates!"

"To be precise, I was a classmate who only had half a year, and then I transferred to another school!"

At that time, most of my classmates were picked up by his mother. Li Changtian was not. His father always picked him up. His father seemed to be the teacher of the high school next door.

After chatting for a while, Li Wei just left with her grandfather.

As soon as the guest left, Xu Junsheng interrogated, "Stinky boy, do you like other girls?"

Chengcheng glanced at his father disgustly, "What are you talking about? It's just ordinary classmates!"

"Is that the girl who likes you?"

He said coldly, "Maybe, you ask her. I don't know."

Xu Junsheng couldn't help patting him on the head again, "Stinky boy, look at what you can stand!"

Chapter 113

Xu Junsheng couldn't ask any information from his son's mouth, and simply began to interrogate his daughter again, "Yuanyuan, does your brother like the girl just now?"

Although I study in a university, not to mention different departments, one is still in the undergraduate stage, and the other is close to the postgraduate stage. Except for going out together in the morning and coming back in the evening, there is nothing to meet at school, and the brothers and sisters can't even meet the above.

Moreover, Yuanyuan has been very busy recently. On the one hand, she wants to finish his studies early and get a bachelor's degree, and on the other hand, she is also preparing to go abroad next year.

She met Li Wei once before, and she also took the way. Li Wei does seem to have a good relationship with her brother, but they are all students with master's tutors, and it is normal for her to have a better relationship.

In addition, Yuanyuan doesn't know more.

In order to satisfy her father's gossip, Yuanyuan glanced at his brother and said, "Dad, don't you know that my brother is very popular at school. Many girls like her. Li Wei should also like him, right?"

Xu Zhiheng stared at his sister and said, "Xu Qinmo, don't talk nonsense."

Yuanyuan stared back fiercely, "Xu Zhiheng, you didn't say it just now. Li Wei likes you or not. You don't know. You have to ask her. I didn't ask her. I guessed it based on my own feelings. What are you worried about?"

"What does it have to do with you?"

Xu Zhiheng was speechless by her, so he simply stood up and went to the east compartment.

After his son left, Xu Junsheng became more unscrupulous.

"Yuanyuan, I looked at it. Li Wei is quite good, and your brother's vision is really good."

Yuanyuan echoed and smiled twice, thinking that his father was really good and a little boring. It was nothing. Don't say aside the eight characters, and he hasn't started to write it yet. He was an outsider and began to think about it.

She stood up and was about to leave. Xu Junsheng asked curiously, "Yuanyuan, your brother has brought female classmates home. Do you have any male classmates you like?"

But before his daughter could answer, he crackled and said, "Xu Qinmo, remember it to me. You are still young. You are not allowed to fall in love now. You will study abroad next year, let alone talk about it. Do you hear me?"

After entering college, there were many boys chasing Yuanyuan, but she took his brother as the standard, but she was as smart as his brother, but her appearance was too crotch-putching.

In a word, none of them likes it.

Yuanyuan curled her lips and felt that her father was a little double-standard. She said strangely, "Dad, do you think this is okay? When did you let you fall in love? I just start talking? Is that okay?"

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay, Dad's good daughter, that's what I mean."

Yuanyuan snorted coldly and raised her feet and left.

Xu Junsheng didn't realize it before. His daughter left before she came back. He said dissatisfiedly, "Yu Zhen, you think these two children are really unconscious!"

Lin Yuzhen raised the corners of her mouth and asked, "Junsheng, didn't you say that you need to learn English well in order to travel abroad?"

Xu Junsheng said, "Hey, forget the business!"

He also sat down at the desk and spread out the books. He began to look serious, but before he finished reading a page, he asked Lin Yuzhen several times.

After a while, he sighed, "This English is not easy to learn. It's really a twist!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Do you really want to learn? Why don't you find a special speaking teacher to teach you?"

Xu Junsheng disagreed and said unhappyly, "There are three graduates from Peking University in my family, one of which is still studying for a master's degree. I need to learn some English, and I need to find another teacher?"

"I know. You're busy. Write your report. I'll ask the children to teach me!"

Xu Junsheng took the textbook out of the house. At first, he wanted to go to the west wing, but later thought that Yuanyuan was very busy, but his son graduated with an undergraduate and got a bachelor's degree. Although he was also busy studying for postgraduate students, he didn't have any pressure, so he turned to the east wing.

There is no music in the room. Chengcheng is concentrating on reading a very thick professional book. From time to time, he calculates this on paper. Seeing his father coming, he looked up unexpectedly.

"Dad? What can I do for you?"

Don't cross-examine him and Li Wei again. He admitted that he had a good impression of Li Wei, but not because of anything else, but because of the two of them working together a while ago to complete an arithmetic problem together, that's all.

As for falling in love or something, Chengcheng is not unenlightened, but on the one hand, there is no person he wants, and on the other hand, he doesn't think it's suitable at this stage. At least, he also needs to graduate with a doctorate.

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "Good son, Dad, please do something."

According to Xu Zhiheng's long life experience, as soon as his father called him a good son, he promised that there was nothing good. He asked calmly, "What's the matter? Let me teach you English?"

Xu Junsheng patted his son on the head and thought it was good for the child to be smart again. Look, before he said it, his good son guessed it.

"Yes, isn't Dad going to travel abroad? Just don't you know foreign language at all. When you get to other people's territory, won't you become mute?"

Xu Zhiheng didn't say no answer, "Dad, where's my problem? Wait a minute. Can I finish solving the problem?"

Xu Junsheng glanced at the papyrus scattered on the table, which was full of symbols and formulas that he couldn't understand, and said, "Okay!"

Xu Zhiheng occupied three east rooms alone, with a bedroom inside and two outside opening up as a study. The space is quite spacious and there are two desks.

One of them was originally round. When I was a child, my brothers and sisters often did their homework together.

He sat down at the window-facing table outside, twisted the lamp, hummed the song with the music, and turned over the book in his hand.

Chengcheng has a habit that if he encounters a problem that can't be solved for a while, he will play a little soothing music. Practice has proved that it will not only not affect his thinking, but also be faster.

But what does his father hum now? Come on, meet 98, meet in the silver moonlight, meet in warm feelings, come on, meet in the sweet spring breeze, meet in the eternal youth... Not only did every sentence run away, but also the voice is not low.

When Xu Junsheng sang more and more vigorously, he thought he was singing very well. When he began to sing for the second time, Chengcheng stood up and turned off the phonograph.

Without music as the background, the room suddenly became very quiet.

Xu Junsheng naturally felt it all of a sudden. He paused for a moment, turned his head and looked at his son. He sincerely smiled apologetly and said, "Dad, I can't solve this problem today. Can I practice oral English with you in a few days?"

"How many days will it take you to do a question?"

A cunning flashed in Xu Zhiheng's eyes and said with a smile, "Yes, they are all difficult questions. It will take at least three or four days!"

The spoken English English bought by his father has always been on the coffee table in the living room. He has been flipped over casually for a long time, which is also at the level of primary school students. Isn't it a waste of time to teach these things?

And his father is so stupid in his studies that he can't write down a word for a long time.

Xu Junsheng said, "That's done. I'll go to your sister and ask her to teach me!"

Unexpectedly, her daughter, who had always been considerate and obedient, refused bluntly and found him a more suitable oral teacher.

Yuanyuan said, "Dad, you want to learn quickly and effortlessly, don't you?"

"Go and find my uncle. I think he is the best to teach you."

Xu Junsheng heard about it, didn't he? Yu Zhen's uncle and cousin came back from the United States. Uncle was still born in Four or Nine Cities. Lin Si was born in the United States and grew up in the United States, which is equivalent to English as his mother tongue. Didn't his two children practice oral English with Lin Si for a while when they were a child?

The next afternoon, the company was fine, so he went to the West Side.

Last year, Uncle Lin opened another department store. Now it can't be called a store. It's all called a self-selected supermarket. Lin Si and his couple's dumpling restaurant also opened two branches.

Although the business has become bigger, the family is not so busy because they have hired people. When Xu Junsheng came to his door, Uncle Lin and Lin Si and his son were playing chess in the room.

Sister Chen accompanied her daughter Lin Fangfei to do her homework.

Lin Fangfei is only seven years old this year. She is the daughter of Sister Chen and Lao Beng Shengzhu. She is so beautiful, especially Uncle Lin and Lin Si.

Seeing that Xu Junsheng was coming, she quickly poured tea with snacks.

Although Uncle Lin felt strange, he asked the elders of the Xu family first. Xu Junsheng said, "My grandfather is in good health. He doesn't have to walk fast without crutches."

Lin Si was not polite to him and asked, "Unle-in-law, come on. What can I do for you?"

Not only did you come cold, but also brought a bag of things, but also Uncle Lin likes astragalus ginseng and so on. Even if you are old, you don't have any serious illness, you will lose your body. It's good to drink some of these traditional Chinese medicinal herbs.

They are all things that my ancestors have used for thousands of years, which is reliable.

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "Let's go to the United States to study next year. How can I have time for Yu Zhen's job? I, a father, can only follow her there and send her there and help her settle down. I can rest assured."

In addition, he is a foreign country, which is also a place where he has been staying for decades. Uncle Lin and Lin Si are very interested, especially Lin Si. He was born in Si Yusi. In fact, the United States can be regarded as his hometown.

Although he didn't have any friends over there, his ex-wife cuckolded him and lived a little stuffy.

Since returning to China, Uncle Lin has rarely mentioned the United States, and others have asked in two words, but this time he has said a lot.

Xu Junsheng listened very carefully.

Although Uncle Lin and his son had been borrowing from Jinming Hutong for several months, on the one hand, Xu Junsheng was very busy with work, and on the other hand, he was not interested in the United States at that time.

Finally, we talked about safety issues.

Uncle Lin briefly talked about the fact that he had been robbed with a gun. "In comparison with our four or nine cities, it is not peaceful, but it is also divided into places. The university district is very safe, and there is no problem in the bustling places. There is only one. Don't go out at night."

Lin Si felt that what his father said was too exaggerated. "My brother-in-law, don't think too much. Although ordinary people in the United States can legally hold guns, most of them buy wooden warehouses for self-protection."

"And even if you encounter a robbery, just give a little money, it's okay."

Xu Junsheng was stunned when he said it lightly.

Speaking of which, there are not been several years since the comprehensive prohibition of private possession of firearms in China. It was a policy that came into place in 1996, but the situation here is different.

Both Uncle Lin and Lin Si said that there are special legal arms stores in big cities in the United States. As long as you have money, you can buy all kinds of guns.

But this is not the case in China, but there are no gun sellers. The guns in the hands of the people before have been eliminated, or left by the previous militia or other armed groups.

Not all places, generally at the border.

Anyway, the public security in 49 cities has not been picky over the years, and there is nothing to do when I go out in the evening.

Maybe he was afraid that Xu Junsheng would retreat. Uncle Lin said a lot of benefits, saying that the United States is a free country, whether it is doing things or ideologically, there are not so many rules. "All aspects are indeed much more advanced than our country. It's good to learn their advanced science and culture."

"Especially a smart child like Yuanyuan."

Lin Fangfei couldn't help shouting when she heard this, "Grandpa, and me, I'm going to study in the United States when I grow up!"

Uncle Lin smiled very kindly, "Then you have to study hard. Your sister Yuanyuan can be admitted to Peking University. Can you be admitted?"

The little girl nodded seriously, "I can!"

Lin Si first returned to China because his Chinese was not fluent enough, and he liked to speak with a few words of English, but now it's been almost ten years. He has long adapted to the current context, and his Chinese has spoken very slippery.

But English is equivalent to his mother tongue. It can be said immediately when it is needed.

He accompanied him to practice oral English for a while, which was the simplest daily conversation, but Xu Junsheng immediately felt that it was really useful. It was much better than reading it hard according to the textbook and memorizing words bitterly.

I have an appointment to practice every two days, at least half an hour at a time.

Yuanyuan has a little regrets recently.

Others don't know that she knows best. Although her grades in the department are among the best in every exam, in fact, since she was admitted to college, she has somewhat relaxed her requirements.

Otherwise, with the energy at that time in high school, she would definitely graduate a year earlier.

However, it is useless to regret anything. As long as you start doing it, Yuanyuan quickly turned on the hard mode.

After New Year's Day, the school had a winter vacation.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan went to Jinshan Hutong. Unexpectedly, Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan immediately said as soon as they saw their grandchildren, "Why haven't they seen it for a while? They have lost weight?"

Xu Qinmo has been working very hard recently. Xu Zhiheng is also very busy with new topics. She is soaked in the laboratory almost every day, and sometimes even stays up late.

Yuanyuan said, "Grandma, it looks good. I think you have also lost weight recently!"

Tian Xianglan smiled and said, "Look at your sweet mouth. Grandma really loves you two."

Xu Guanghan glanced at his grandson and said, "It's right to learn hard, but you must be moderate. Don't stay up late on your youth."

Tian Xianglan said, "Yes, Chengcheng, look at how obvious your dark circles are. It's not so handsome!"

Chengcheng was also an ice face in front of his grandparents. "I don't stay up late very often. I won't do it in the future."

Tian Xianglan said, "I guess you two are coming. You got up early to make cream puffs. It smells good. Eat it quickly."

Before noon, Ruirui also came back from his classmates. He took the college entrance examination in July this year and is now a freshman at the School of Medicine of Tsinghua University.

Seeing the three such excellent grandchildren, Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan were very comfortable. Xu Guanghan said, "Go to the backyard and see your grandfather. The old man has said it several times."

No one can fight against the years. The old general who once dominated the battlefield is now almost 90 years old. Not to mention that his eyes are deaf and his hair is completely white. Because of the bad stomach and intestines, he has also been much thinner in recent years, much older than in the past.

He was sitting in a lounge chair and listening to the guard reading the newspaper for him, he was overjoyed to see the three great-grandchildren coming.

The old man immediately said, "No, take out all the snacks in the cupboard."

Soon, the coffee table was full of potato chips, cookies, chocolate, and even a few bottles of coke, which are loved by young people today.

Yuanyuan tore a small bag of potato chips, handed them to the old man first, and said, "Grandpa, do you like these too?"

Mr. Xu has a bad appetite, but his teeth are not bad. A few years ago, he spent a lot of money to inlay the best. He really ate one and said, "It's delicious."

The old man also knows that his great-granddaughter is going to study abroad.

"Yuanyuan, you are going to the United States. When are you leaving?"

"Grandpa, it's not necessarily the case. The university over there usually starts in August. It is designated to go early. Maybe July will pass."

Mr. Xu said seriously, "You went abroad to learn their advanced knowledge. You are a party member now, but you can't be weak-willed and confused by the sugar-coated shells of capitalism. After learning, you must go back to China, okay?"

Yuanyuan said, "Grandpa, don't worry, I'll assign it back!"

Studying abroad is her plan that she has made a long time ago, and she has communicated with the department, but Yuanyuan never thought that she would stay in the United States after graduation.

Her home is in 49 cities, and all her relatives are here, which is absolutely impossible.

After lunch, I chatted with the old man for a while, and then returned to the front hall.

After the Spring Festival, life seems to have become very fast, and it will soon come to July 1999.

Yuanyuan completed his undergraduate studies at Peking University, successfully obtained a bachelor's certificate, and completed all the study procedures.

Xu Junsheng's tourist visa has also been issued.

The day before the trip, Jinshan Hutong.

On this day, the Xu family was extremely lively. The Xu family was here. Xu Junchang came from the army, and even Xu Junlan and Xu Junting came.

There were so many people, and there was an extra table in the hall of the rear enclosure.

Xu Junsheng was going out to eat, but the old man insisted on staying at home.

In addition to Wang's mother, Sister Sun and Sister Tian also came to help. The dishes are extremely rich. There are chicken, duck, fish and seafood, including the particularly expensive lobster fried rice.

It's a coincidence that Xu Junsheng wore a white shirt and Chengcheng wore the same dress. Xu Junlan couldn't help saying, "Second brother, why haven't you changed at all? However, Chengcheng is more handsome than when you were young!"

Xu Junsheng automatically ignored other words and said beautifully, "Junlan, you don't think I've changed much these years, do you?"

My cousin Xu Junting laughed at him, "Okay, second brother, let's not accept the old age anymore. Look at these children. We are all old-fashioned food gangs!"

Miao Lingling was a little unhappy when she heard this and said, "The old cuisine gang is also different. Junting, look at you. Why are you getting fat like this? Are you standing in a pile with your brother? Are you more old-looking than your eldest brother?"

Junting's daughter-in-law also dared to say, "Sister-in-law, what's wrong with being fat? If you get fat, there are no folds on your face. I like to be fat!"

She turned the topic and said, "Junsheng and Yuzhen are the youngest in our family."

Miao Lingling smiled and said, "That's true."

After dinner in a relaxed atmosphere, it was time for Xu Qinmo to receive red envelopes. Mr. Xu was the first to give it, followed by Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan.

Even Xu Junlan and Xu Junting were given. Xu Junming couldn't come if he had something to do, but he also asked Xu Junlan to take a red envelope.

Among them, Xu Junhong was given the most.

The red envelope was neatly wrapped for 2,000 yuan.

Back to Jinming Hutong, Yuanyuan red envelopes were opened and asked, "Dad, did my aunt give too much?"

Xu Junsheng said, "She'll give it, you can guard it. You don't worry about the rest."

Xu Junhong has done a lot of business in recent years. There are seven or eight clothing stores. In addition to retail, there is also wholesale business.

Yuanyuan has been looking forward to going to the United States for a long time, but this day really came, and she was a little reluctant.

She chatted with her parents in the hall. It was past nine o'clock. Chengcheng had returned to the east wing, and she refused to leave.

Xu Junsheng has secretly stared at his daughter several times, but unfortunately Yuanyuan didn't see her, and he also made a request, "Mom, I'm leaving next year. Can you sleep with me tonight?"

She is already the eldest girl. No matter how good the relationship with her father is, she still wants to talk to her mother.

Lin Yuzhen wanted to agree. Xu Junsheng had stared at his daughter openly and said, "Xu Qinmo! How old are you? Why do you still ask to sleep with your mother? Hurry up and go back to your house. You have to get up early by plane tomorrow!"

Yuanyuan thought her father was too fierce and looked at her aggrievedly. Unexpectedly, Lin Yuzhen also said, "Yuanyuan, it will definitely be tired by plane tomorrow. You should go to bed early."

Xu Qinmo had to go back to her west compartment. After checking her luggage again, she casually found a book to read, and soon she really fell asleep.

But in the main hall, Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen were still drinking tea while chatting. They were drinking bamboo leaf green for fear of affecting sleep.

This tea is actually a tender bamboo leaf, which is not bad. It has a clear fragrance of bamboo.

Xu Junsheng hugged his wife's shoulder and said, "Although everything has been arranged in advance, I'm really a little reluctant to part with home and you."

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "You can do it. You don't come back. You will stay for more than a month at most, and you will come back at the end of August."

In fact, since they got married, they have separated a lot. When they first got married, Xu Junsheng always ran out. In order to do the medicinal herbal business, he traveled most of China. It was very common to go out for more than a month. Later, Yu Zhen was sent to work at the grassroots level and separated several times. What about the year?

But in recent years, it has rarely been separated.

I'm not used to it all of a sudden.

Lin Yuzhen kissed him on the cheek and whispered. Xu Junsheng raised the corners of his mouth, suddenly picked her up, and went straight to the bedroom inside.

The next morning, Xu Junsheng and Xu Qinmo boarded the plane to Boston in the United States.

Lin Yuzhen's daily work is very busy. Every day when she comes home from work, she will be very tired. Sometimes she even dislikes Xu Junsheng's too much, but now he is not here, and Yuanyuan is not here. She feels that it's really too deserted.

She never disliked her son's ice face before, but now she looks a little unpleasant.

This child is only 20 years old. Why is he so lonely and serious all day long?

However, she is not Xu Junsheng. She will not nag the children on the spot, let alone take the opportunity to play, but even so, Chengcheng noticed it.

In fact, he didn't mean to do this. He and his sister Yuanyuan were both admitted to Peking University at the age of 15. At first, they didn't know it, but later learned that many classmates bullied him, but the male classmates were okay. Female classmates always took the opportunity to make fun of him. There was nothing he could do. He had to ignore people with a cold face.

Unexpectedly, I have been used to carrying it in recent years. I think it's easy to have no expression. It's good, and it's not easy to change.

But he will still coax his mother.

On this day, Lin Yuzhen came home and was stunned as soon as she walked into the hall. There were her favorite yellow roses in the vase.

Chengcheng came from the east wing and said with a smile, "Mom, I passed by the florist and bought it by the way."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and apologized to her son first, "Sincerely, mother should not convey her bad emotions to you. Can you forgive your mother?"

Chengcheng said, "Mom, I'm not angry. I, I won't have a tense face at home anymore."

Lin Yuzhen took her son's arm and said, "Then you keep your word."

After dinner, Lin Yuzhen looked at the information for a while and felt a little tired. After taking a shower, she went to bed, but what she turned around was that she couldn't sleep.

She couldn't help laughing at herself. She was so old. Why was she so pretentious?

Fortunately, a month later, Xu Junsheng finally came back.

Lin Yuzhen told a lot of business and came to the airport to pick him up early.

When Xu Junsheng appeared, she couldn't help running over. Xu Junsheng also threw his luggage and ran towards her. The husband and wife hugged each other tightly.

Chengcheng walked over helplessly with a handsome ice face and dragged the three pieces of luggage my father back.

The End of the Full Text

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.7K 76 6
六零海島女軍醫 On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Ji Shishi suddenly awakened to her past life memories, only to realize that she had actually travele...
73K 804 15
One-sentence introduction: The triplets beautiful mother's baby raising handbook. (Sea island, army, triplets, mother, raising a baby, starting a bus...
26.3K 236 61
Author: Ling Dong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-02 Latest: Chapter 61 Ending [2-in-1] Finale Su Li was a real daughter, and sh...
88.9K 895 56
WARNING! (1) not my story (2) machine translated (3) credits to the author (4) link to the story below https://www.aixdzs.com/novel/%E7%A9%BF%E6%88%...