The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 106-110

479 3 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 106

Since he agreed to buy a new yard, he can't continue to live in his daughter's house. Early the next morning, Xu Junsheng sent him back. As soon as the car drove out of the alley, he temporarily changed his mind.

"Junsheng, I won't go back yet. I'll go to your uncle's house first."

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay."

Uncle Lin originally only bought a courtyard, but now he has spent more than 500,000 yuan to buy the opposite door, but he didn't tell anyone else that he claimed to be rented.

Now, he is opening a shop in the opposite house, and all three west wing houses have been opened, and there are a variety of goods on the shelves. When Master Lin arrived, he was instructing the clerk to put the goods.

Seeing his second brother coming, he didn't seem to be surprised at all and said, "Shaochun, I'm looking for you."

Uncle Lin explained, led him to the main room, and asked first, "Second, do you want to buy a house?"

Second Master Lin felt strange, "Brother, you are a god. How do you know?"

Uncle Lin asked, "I heard from Lin Si that you live in Yuzhen's house during the Spring Festival. Are you in conflict with your younger siblings?"

Second Master Lin sighed and said, "Brother, sometimes I envy you very much. You can live alone and worry-free. The eldest nephew and the couple live so close that it's okay to say hello. It's not like me. Now I'm angry now."

Uncle Lin smiled and said, "What anger can you stand?"

Second Master Lin snorted, "Supid Yuqiang, big brother, you don't know that she is a woman. She has made two money by selling steamed buns in recent years, and her tail has been upturned to the sky. The demon at two ends for three days. She doesn't pick out my problems, and she is uncomfortable not to quarrel."

Uncle Lin was silent for a few seconds and said, "My sister-in-law came to see me a few days ago."

Second Master Lin was stunned and asked, "What is she looking for you?"

Uncle Lin said, "I just want to ask about buying a house. I told her to buy it quickly. Maybe I can't afford it in a few years."

Second Master Lin nodded, "That's what Yu Zhen said."

"I'm thinking, anyway, I'll buy the yard, the wing room of Liuzhi Hutong, and a small room outside. I don't need it. I'm going to sell it."

It's his own business to think about his brother's private property. Uncle Lin did not make any comments, but remembered another thing.

"Shaochun, you and your siblings came together halfway and have their own children. Let me remind you one thing. When you buy a yard, you must write the names of both of your husband and wife."

Hearing this, Second Master Lin asked in a panic, "Is there anything else to say? Anyway, no matter whose name they write, don't matter?"

Uncle Lin smiled and said, "You can be kicked out of your house now. You can only spend the Spring Festival at Yuzhen's house. If the new yard only writes the names of your younger sisters, guess you will be more angry in the future?"

Second Master Lin thought about it, yes, Huang Cuifen is different from before. She is so bad-tempered. If she really only writes her name and can't prepare to kick him out in two or two days, it will be more difficult for him to do then, which will be embarrassing.

Uncle Lin added, "And aren't you going to sell the western compartment? That's more or less expensive. It's inappropriate not to write your name."

Second Master Lin hurried out of his eldest brother's house and did not take the bus, but waved for a three-wheel and let the family pedal quickly.

When he arrived at the willow alley, he couldn't take a break or take a sip of water. While Huang Cuifen was away, he quickly began to look for the house deed.

He took out a small box from the old cabinet, took out the key under the bed and opened it. He remembered that the house deed should be in the mezzanine.

I didn't expect it to be.

Second Master Lin suddenly panicked, and his back was scared into a cold sweat. He quickly took out all the things and looked for it again, but it still didn't.

His first thought was Huang Cuifen's.

But it doesn't matter. Anyway, the house will be sold soon.

Second Master Lin put the box back in place and led the bird cage to Tao Ranting. Many of his friends were there. I haven't seen each other for a long time and came forward to talk to him.

"Oh, Shaochun, you're here today. You won't come back from your daughter's house, will you?"

Second Master Lin proudly showed up and chatted again. It was noon when he got home.

The cold pot and cold stove were worried about how to eat. Huang Cuifen came back and brought a bag of hot steamed buns.

The steamed bun shop was busy at noon. Generally, she would not come back, but when Second Master Lin should be at home, she came back.

Lin Yuzhu also said a few words.

Second Master Lin ate hot steamed buns and drank tea. He said, "Since we are going to buy a house, sell it here first. I'll go to the Chinese tomorrow."

Huang Cuifen nodded and said, "Let's buy it. Just look near the front door. It's a big fence for a few steps when we go out. It's convenient to do anything."

Speaking of the big fence, Second Master Lin remembered his son and his wife, "Do you think Yuqiang is? They sell fried chicken. The business is still good?"

Huang Cuifen smiled and said, "Okay, I took time to see it several times, and customers were waiting nearby."

Second Master Lin said, "That's good to have a good feeling."

He asked again, "Triphine, did you take the house deed? I just didn't find it."

Huang Cuifen was stunned and said angrily, "Don't rely on me in this matter. I didn't take it. Only you can open your box!"

What she said was a lie. In fact, she had long found the key in the cracks in the bricks, but there was nothing valuable in that box. The best thing was a brass dry cigarette holder, and the rest were rags.

Second Master Lin said sitantly, "If you don't take it, you won't take it. What are you worried about?"

In fact, he also knew that the reason why Huang Cuifen was angry was that after the two got married, Huang Cuifen changed his way to ask him for a house deed, but he didn't give it.

And the key under the bed is placed in a crack of a floor tile, which is really difficult to find.

After dinner, Huang Cuifen left. Second Master Lin couldn't take care of going out for a walk. He quickly brought a bag of snacks to the willow alley.

Good day today. Mrs. Lin is half lying in a chair and basking in the sun in the yard.

She stared at her youngest son and asked, "Why are you doing here?"

Second Master Lin pointed to the dessert in his finger and said, "Do you eat the peach cake in Daoxiang Village?"

The babysitter quickly said, "Second Master, I just had dinner. After eating too much, I have to accumulate food. Let's eat it until half a sound."

Second Master Lin handed the snack to the babysitter and said with a smile, "It's okay. I'll chat with her."

Watching the babysitter enter the room, he lowered his voice and asked, "Mom, is my deed in your hand?"

"Can you give it to me?"

Mrs. Lin was very unhappy, "What are you talking about? Didn't Yu Zhen's mother buy the west wing at the beginning? How could the deed be with me?"

Second Master Lin frowned. Yes, after he married Zhang Huashan, Mrs. Lin had a lot of things to do, so Zhang Huashan proposed to move out.

Then I spent some money to buy a western wing house in Liuzhi Hutong. I originally wanted to buy two, but I was in a hurry to buy it, so I didn't meet the right one.

"Mom, don't fool me. Are you really not here?"

Mrs. Lin stared at him, "This can still be fake. You bought that house yourself. Can Yu Zhen's mother give me the house deed?" Think about it yourself. Did you give it to me?"

Of course, Master Lin is not that stupid, but he still said, "It's been so many years. Who still remembers this?"

When he got home, he thought about it. Finally, he thought that didn't Yu Zhen take away one of her mother's boxes? It was estimated that it was taken by Yuzhen's mother when she was alive.

Second Master Lin hurried to Jinming Hutong. As soon as he arrived, Lin Yuzhen also came back from work.

"Dad, why are you back?"

Second Master Lin asked, "Yu Zhen, is our house deed with you?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, what's wrong?"

Second Master Lin wiped his sweat. Fortunately, he was shocked and said, "Then bring it to me quickly. I'm going to sell the house."

Lin Yuzhen said very simply, "I don't agree."

Second Master Lin looked up in surprise, "Why?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's the house my mother bought with a dowry. Are you going to sell it now?" Why did you sell it to buy a new house with Huang Cuifen?"

"Dad, don't think about this. I have the deed, and my mother also left a last words. This house is left to me. It's not your house, and you can't sell it."

Second Master Lin felt very incomprehensible, "No, Yuzhen, you are so rich. Do you still care about these three melons and two dates?"

"Dad is different. Dad is waiting to use the money."

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's useless to say anything. Just go back and tell the truth. If you feel that you can't handle it, let her come to me."

Second Master Lin did not dare to offend his daughter, and then pointed to her in the future, so he had to leave with a long sigh.

After 8 p.m., Huang Cuifen came back from the steamed bun shop and asked, "Second master, have you found the deed?"

Second Master Lin felt that he couldn't tell the truth. He had to quarrel again, and he could not let Huang Cuifen go to Lin Yuzhen. At that time, he would not get any bargain. When he came back, Huang Cuifen had to be angry with him.

He shook his head helplessly, "What about the old lady? Don't give it to me. He said that if she dares to sell the house, she will hit the wall."

Huang Cuifen had no doubt. She snorted coldly and said, "She can still have a few years to live. Sooner or later, she will not be ours. It's okay not to sell it now. Will the house increase in the future? Keep it for a high price!"

Since she wanted to buy a house, she paid attention to opening a nearby yard. At the second half of today, when the store was the least busy, the owner who sold fried liver next door came over and said that there was a house to sell in their alley.

Huang Cuifen went to see it immediately. The yard was not big, similar to Mrs. Lin's side, and it took up an area of a half of the house, but she and Second Master Lin, and Yuqiang's family, were enough to live.

The asking price is not too expensive. It costs 300,000 yuan. I guess I really want to buy it, and it can be cheaper or less.

The money on her own passbook alone is enough, and Yuqiang also said that she really wants to buy a house and will pay her 100 yuan in the next month.

That's why she's so happy now.

Second Master Lin looked at her face and said, "I have another condition. If I buy a new house, it must be the names of the two of us. I can't do it without my name!"

Huang Cuifen was in a hurry at once, "Second Master, you did this, but you are really unreasonable. We agreed, and I also paid for the money to buy a house. Why do you have to add your name?"

Second Master Lin said bluntly, "I have to add my name, but I can't add it. Otherwise, what should I do if you kick me out two or two days in the next three days?"

"Then I can only stay in my daughter's house all the time?"

Huang Cuifen hesitated for a long time, gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, write your name, too."

In fact, she has inquired with the Chinese people, no matter whose name is written, as long as there is no divorce, it is the common property of the couple.

Second Master Lin took advantage of the weekend to take a time, came to Jinming Hutong again and told his daughter about it, "It's all pushed to your grandmother, and she didn't ask much."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Okay, I know, but sooner or later."

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Let mention this, Yu Zhen. I have bought a new house. It's good. It's quiet in the middle of the noise. It's not far from going out. It's the front door, and it's just a big fence."

Because someone lived in the house before, it was well maintained inside and outside, and the furniture was ready-made. Zhang Xiuyu cleaned it up, and the whole family moved over happily.

Ordinary people don't pay so much attention.

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's a good thing."

Second Master Lin took a sip of tea and said, "Yes, Yu Zhen, thanks to your advice on this matter, otherwise Dad can't live in such a good house so soon!"

"I want to ask you how to install this heating and the flush toilet. Is it easy to change?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Don't worry about this. You can ask Yuqiang come to me."

Second Master Lin didn't stay for dinner and left. He was very busy now. He had to take care of everything at home. No one else was free. He was an idle person. He had to stare at his little granddaughter to do his homework.

Sister Tian brought up a plate of Chuntao, which had just been put on the market, and asked curiously, "Why is the old man leaving now?"

Lin Yuzhen picked up a peach and took a bite and said with a smile, "This peach is so sweet. Buy more tomorrow!"

Sister Tian quickly agreed.

After a while, Xu Junsheng and Chengcheng Yuanyuan also came back. These three people went to see the car.

Many years ago, when Lin Yuzhen was in Peking University, she either rode a bicycle or took a bus to and from school. The same was true for these two children.

But soon it will not be.

During the Spring Festival this year, Xu Junsheng lost his wrist wrestling with his son. Chengcheng later made a request and asked his father to buy him a car.

In fact, Xu Junsheng has long wanted to buy it for his child, but Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are under the age of 18, can't get a driver's license, and can't buy it, so they have been delayed until now.

Although Lin Yuzhen didn't support this, she still asked, "Do you have a car you like?"

Yuanyuan curled her lips and said, "It's almost the same. I've run more than a dozen companies, and I'm almost exhausted."

Unlike her brother, she likes to take a car, but she doesn't like to drive. She thinks it's quite tiring to drive. After her brother buys the car, she just needs to ride it.

Chengcheng's eyes were bright and said, "Yes, Mom, many cars are very beautiful. I like Mercedes-Benz best. The front and body are designed very well. I have also seen the engine and interior structure. They are all very good!"

Xu Junsheng smiled helplessly. He also felt good, but Mercedes-Benz was really too expensive. He drove only more than 300,000 yuan for a car for more than one million yuan.

Yu Zhen's is almost the same.

Chengcheng Little Rabbit, how can he buy such an expensive car, and he hasn't graduated yet. The two children have to go to graduate school. It is estimated that it will take three or four years to graduate.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "How much is it?"

Chengcheng is not an countless child. He said, "It's more than one million yuan. It's too expensive. No matter how good it is, you can't buy it. It's too cost-effective."

"I guess it was sold to the wronged big man."

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Isn't it? It's just sold to the wronged big head, more than one million yuan. What's wrong with something wrong? Besides, no matter how expensive the car is, isn't it just four wheels? It's worth it."

He sincerely asked, "Dad and Mom, I want to buy it within 100,000 yuan, okay?"

Xu Junsheng agreed and said, "Bewithin 150,000 yuan."

Lin Yuzhen also nodded.

Yuanyuan's focus is different from others, "Brother, when will you get your driving license?"

Cheng Cheng said, "Es just passed the exam, I won't be a driver for you. If I get by the way, I will be fine."

Although he is only a junior, he is very busy. On the one hand, he has joined more professional clubs, and on the other hand, he wants to graduate a year earlier.

This is also the main reason why he wants to buy a car, because having a car can indeed save a lot of time.

Yuanyuan snorted, "Xu Zhiheng, you are so boring. I don't care about you in the future."

Chengcheng hesitated for a moment and shook his head with a cold face, "Don't worry about you."

Xu Junsheng asked curiously, "What are you two talking about?"

Yuanyuan smiled narrowly and was about to open his mouth. Chengcheng was immediately anxious and said, "Xu Qinmo, if you dare to say it, I won't pick you up in the future!"

Xu Junsheng hugged his daughter and said, "Stinky boy, you've gone too far. Dad bought you a car, but it's not just for you to buy it for you, but it's convenient for you to go to and from school."

Unexpectedly, Chengcheng ignored his father at all. Suddenly, he stood up and turned around and went to the east compartment.

Xu Junsheng squeaked at his back, "The older this bastard, the more ignorant he is!"

My brother was scolded. Yuanyuan was very happy. She took her father's arm and said, "Dad, compared with Xu Zhiheng, am I more sensible?"

Xu Junsheng nodded, "That's it."

But he couldn't help asking, "Yuanyuan, what did you just say to that stinky boy?"

In fact, it's nothing. Xu Zhiheng is now a school hunk. The girls who like him are simply Wuyang, but after he refuses, he will generally not pester him.

But recently, a very thick-skinned girl suddenly popped up and came to harass sincerity almost every day. Although he was called Kaolin Flower, in fact, he only had two tricks to deal with girls. The first cold face and the other directly refused.

After using these two tricks, he had no choice.

I had no choice but to ask my sharp-tip sister for help. Sure enough, Yuanyuan didn't come to him for six or seven days after talking about the girl.

But yesterday he came out of the library and was blocked at the intersection again.

Yuanyuan hesitated for dozens of seconds and decided to keep this secret for her brother for the time being. "It's just a matter of study. He asked me to ask which tutor is better."

Xu Junsheng didn't understand Peking University. He nodded, but Lin Yuzhen stared at his daughter, "Your brother is from the Department of Mathematics. Can he know which tutor is the best? Do he still use your outside department to inquire?"

Yuanyuan lowered her head and didn't dare to speak any more.

Xu Junsheng sighed and was sincere disobedient. Yuanyuan said lies to coax him. At this moment, he saw both annoying, "Okay, Yuanyuan, don't pestle here. Go back to your own house."

Yuanyuan said, "Dad, I'm going to eat soon. Why are you driving me? I can't watch TV with you here for a while?"

Xu Junsheng patted his daughter's head and said, "I don't watch TV now. Your mother and I need to discuss very important things!"

Yuanyuan could only leave angrily.

As soon as her daughter left, Lin Yuzhen smiled, "Are you really angry?"

Xu Junsheng also smiled twice, "No, I'm just curious. Chengcheng can't solve anything. Do you have to ask Yuanyuan for help?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "When the child grows up, there are some things that they don't want to tell us. This is normal. I guess it's a matter of falling in love."

Xu Junsheng's eyes suddenly lit up, "Yes, they are all eighteen years old, and they are indeed old!"

The next morning, Lin Yuzhen was reading the work reports handed in by various departments. Coach Zhang suddenly came with a piece of information in her hand.

Zhang Song is not the same as before. Now he is the director and coach of the municipal skating team. He has an absolute say. He has the final say on all the big and small things in the team.

Lin Yuzhen found a person from the bureau to be his deputy to assist him in his work in an all-round way.

Just when he came to Beijing, Coach Zhang was quite rustic, wearing the skating team's coaching uniform and stepping on the cheapest pair of old Beijing high-cloth shoes.

The hair is not properly cured in time, and it is a little messy.

However, he still changed himself, because he was in good spirits. He smiled and said, "Director Lin, this is the work plan of our skating team this year."

Lin Yuzhen nodded and asked, "How many people are there in the skating team now?"

Zhang Song said proudly, "Director Lin, there are 20 people in total."

Before that, he had never brought so many students at once, and he carefully selected these 20 people.

Each of them is a good seedling.

If it were someone else, I'm afraid it will be difficult to select so many children with talent in skating in a short time.

But Zhang Song is different. When he first came to Beijing for a month or two, all his time and energy were spent on doing this. Before the Spring Festival, he visited Beijing and visited various squares and parks. Later, after the winter vacation, he went to many schools to find suitable students.

The last ones were all children who were talented and willing to suffer.

Lin Yuzhen nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, very good. I have approved your application for training in Northeast China, and the funds will be available soon. You can go back and arrange it as soon as possible."

Zhang Song was as happy as a child, "Okay, that's great!"

"Thank you, Director Lin!"

After saying that, he turned around and ran away.

Lin Yuzhen shook her head, picked up the information and began to read it carefully. As soon as she turned two pages, an uninvited guest came, two ministers of the Organization Department.

One of the ministers surnamed Wei said, "Comrade Lin Yuzhen, put down the work at hand first. We want to talk to you."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay."

In fact, she has long been psychologically prepared and has been looking forward to this day for a long time, because so far, she has just completed her term in the Sports Bureau. If she can't go up this year, it may be four years later.

Chapter 107

However, there are two preparations for a heart.

On the one hand, she hopes to take another step forward. On the other hand, she is actually ready to do another term. On the side of the Sports Bureau, the most basic rectification and reform have been completed, but of course there are still many things to be done.

Moreover, like others, she wants to see flowers. During her tenure, she wants to see that all market teams can achieve more and better results.

That will be the pride of all athletes and coaches, and also her pride.

Minister Wei said, "Comrade Lin Yuzhen, given your excellent performance in the Sports Bureau in recent years, the party and organization should give you more important work."

Another minister smiled and said, "The burden on your shoulders will not be small in the future, but you must live up to the trust of the Party and the government."

At the National People's Congress held in mid-April, Lin Yuzhen was elected deputy mayor of Beijing.

To her a little surprised, the next director of the Sports Bureau turned out to be Yang Jianqi.

However, it is reasonable to think about it again. Her senior brother, who was already at a high level when he went to the grassroots level, directly served as the deputy mayor of a prefecture-level city, and later became a full-time position.

In fact, in his case, it's better to stay there, because he is both capable and background, and it's easy to walk to the province.

If it hadn't been for organizational promotion, it would have been a little embarrassing to choose to transfer back to Beijing at this level, because even if it was a level, a slightly better department would not be arranged.

After all, this kind of position is absolutely a radish and a pit.

No matter how background Yang Jianqi has, some things must follow the rules. He can't let others step down and take office. First of all, his family is not so energetic. Secondly, when he reaches this level, no one is so easy to move.

Fortunately, he was well informed. After learning that the organization was inspecting Lin Yuzhen, his father took him to meet several acquaintances, and this was done.

Horizonical transfer, relatively easy to operate.

In the past, when he was at Peking University, Yang Jianqi was very arrogant. He thought that no one was as capable as him. In many things, he did overwhelm Lin Yuzhen. Unexpectedly, it was almost 20 years since he graduated, but he became someone else's subordinate.

If nothing unexpected happens, Lin Yuzhen should be the deputy mayor in charge of culture, education and health. Isn't he the director of the Sports Bureau her subordinate?

If Yang Jianqi's wishes, he doesn't want to be transferred back, but he can't only consider himself, but also his wife Sun Mingzhi and his four-year-old son.

In fact, Sun Mingzhi is also willing to work at the grassroots level, but children will go to school in two years. There is still a big gap between the following education and the education level in Beijing.

Because of this, he urgently transferred back to Beijing.

After finishing handing over the work, Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Brother Yang, I really didn't expect that you would take over my job, so I was very relieved."

Yang Jianqi smiled at himself, "Mayor Lin, don't worry, under your leadership in recent years, the work of the Sports Bureau has been particularly excellent. I will definitely continue to maintain this style so that all the city teams can achieve better results.

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "What unit did you go to tomorrow?"

"She went to the Education Bureau."

Sun Mingzhi is a person with no career ambition. When she left Beijing, she was at the deputy department level, and now she is just a regular level, but because of the low level, it is easier to arrange.

She implemented her work earlier than Yang Jianqi and went to work in the Education Bureau early, and her department was not bad, relatively relatively and idle.

Yang Jianqi laughed at himself again, "Sister, we will be yours in the future."

Lin Yuzhen raised the corners of her mouth and pointed to the file cabinet opposite. "In recent years, all the important information in the bureau has been here. If you don't understand anything, you can ask me at any time."

Yang Jianqi nodded and said, "Okay."

Lin Yuzhen took him all the main subordinate departments and units around. In fact, it was not necessary to do so. The main reason is that she is leaving now. Although she is high, she is still very reluctant, and in some cases, she must be said to her face to face.

After three days, I finally handed over all the work. After 10 a.m. that day, Yang Jianqi said, "Sister, you can stay for lunch at noon before leaving. I have heard that the canteen of the Sports Bureau was very good, but I didn't expect it to be so good. You want to eat it in the future, but you can't eat it!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Brother, forget it at noon today. I have other plans. Let's do it another day."

She drove back to Jinming Hutong. Xu Junsheng was a little surprised and said with a smile, "Oh, I came back early today. Why is your mayor so idle?"

Lin Yuzhen patted him hard on the shoulder and said, "I won't go to work in the municipal government until tomorrow."

Last night, they agreed to have dinner together at noon. If we don't go outside, they will be at home. The only two of them are also celebrating.

Because of this, Xu Junsheng didn't go to work at all today, so he drove to several nearby retail pharmacies and went to Sanyuanli Vegetable Market.

I bought lobster and fish, and also bought a lot of fresh fruits.

Nowadays, many high-end restaurants already have lobster sashimi, but Xu Junsheng doesn't like to eat all the meat raw, let alone the choking mustard flavor.

They eat lobster, some of which are simple and rough. They are fried in the wok, dipping them in pepper and salt, and the peeled meat is cut into fried rice. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan said that this is the most delicious fried rice I have ever eaten.

Of course, it is also the most expensive.

Sister Tian is already very proficient in handling lobsters. She took over and said, "Oh, this lobster is so big today!"

Xu Junsheng also specially explained, "Fry all the shrimp shells and put them in shape."

Sister Tian agreed with a smile.

Xu Junsheng was beaten, but he didn't take it back, but he held something else in his heart. He grabbed her arm to the hall and hugged her head as soon as he entered the room.

His strength was quite strong, kissing and biting, and his teeth bit her tongue. Lin Yuzhen was a little worried that she would be bitten by him. She stretched out her hand and twisted him hard. Xu Junsheng was obedient and immediately let her go.

But the next second, she bit her ear again.

It's not biting hard, but gently pinching it. It hurts a little if it doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt, but it's just a little itchy.

Although it was in his own home, after all, it was daylight, and there was still something to do in the afternoon. Lin Yuzhen stared at him angrily.

But she didn't expect that this move fell into Xu Junsheng's eyes, but it was rare and touching.

He didn't make enough noise last night. At this time, he suddenly felt hot all over. Although he didn't bite her ear again, he suddenly picked her up while she was not paying attention.

Lin Yuzhen was shocked and said, "Junsheng, stop making trouble. What are you doing?"

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "I always think you have lost weight these time. Try to see if it's light?"

Lin Yuzhen sighed helplessly.

Xu Junsheng put her back in his seat, looked at her face, and said in special surprise, "Oh, Yu Zhen, why is your face still red?"

Lin Yuzhen hammered his head annoyedly. Xu Junsheng's head tilted away. The couple were making trouble and heard a lot of footsteps.

That stops the game of beating each other.

Sister-in-law Sun pushed the door in and brought a plate of washed fruit in her hand, "The meal will be ready soon." After saying that, he turned around and left.

Xu Junsheng picked a red and big strawberry and handed it to her. Lin Yuzhen took it over and said, "It's really sweet."

After eating lobster fried rice, the couple took a break. After two o'clock, they went to Jinshan Hutong. When Mr. Xu heard that they were going to visit their old subordinates, he immediately took out two bottles of Maotai wine that had been treasured for 30 years.

He said with some regret, "I can't drink alcohol anymore. Just give it to Lao Zhang. He is young and physique. In the past, when I was in the army, no one could drink with him."

At 4:30, they left on time.

Commander Zhang also does not live in the military compound of the military region. He lives in a courtyard in the West City with his son Zhang Xinmin's family. At this time, Secretary Zhang is not at home, but the old regiment commander is at home.

Commander Zhang was about ten years younger than Mr. Xu. He was reading the newspaper wearing reading reading glasses and recognized it at a glance, "Oh, Junsheng, come in and sit down!"

Xu Junsheng pointed to Lin Yuzhen and said, "Grandpa Zhang, this is Yuzhen."

The old regiment leader smiled and said, "I know, I heard from Xinmin that I have recently been transferred to the municipal government?"

"Young and promising, Junsheng, you are really completely compared!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Actually, Junsheng is also very powerful. No one is more profitable than him!"

The old regiment commander said, "Isn't it? In the past, your grandfather always disliked your father and could only study hard. Unexpectedly, your brother and you were the most capable!"

Xu Junsheng was praised and pulled the old man to chat for a long time.

When it was getting dark, Secretary Zhang of the Municipal Party Committee finally came back from work. He looked tired, but he still smiled and asked, "When will he report to the municipal government?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "Tomorrow."

Secretary Zhang said, "In fact, you should be familiar with the work of the municipal government. Mayor Mei is also an old acquaintance. Remember, don't worry about anything."

Mayor Mei was a smiling tiger. When Secretary Zhang was still the deputy mayor, he suffered a lot of hidden losses in his hands.

Lin Yuzhen nodded solemnly.

I had dinner at Secretary Zhang's house and got home after eight o'clock. The two children had already come back, but they were not in the hall at this time, and only Tian Xianglan was alone.

Xu Junsheng asked curiously, "Mom, why are you here?"

Tian Xianglan smiled and said, "You went there in the afternoon and talked to your grandfather. I wanted to tell Yu Zhen a few words, but I didn't have a chance."

Xu Junsheng squeaked, "Mom, you can pull it down. As a department cadre, don't command blindly. Go back quickly."

In fact, Tian Xianglan doesn't want to conduct blindly. She is very happy and wants to say a few more words to her daughter-in-law.

Among their dancing sisters, one of them is Li Chengying, who is also a retired cadre at a low level. This person has a very cheerful temper and a coincidence. Both of them have graduated from Peking University. The two of them are quite arrogant and have a good relationship.

But there is one thing that makes Tian Xianglan uncomfortable.

Li Chengying always likes to show off with her. How good the relationship between her and her daughter-in-law is, how good her daughter-in-law is to her, sweet-mouthed and capable. A few years ago, she became the director of the municipal trade union, and now she has been transferred to the municipal government to serve as the secretary-general of the municipal government.

Although Lin Yuzhen has also been promoted very fast in recent years, she was at the grassroots level and later in the Sports Bureau. The level was relatively high, which seemed to be not as central as the municipal government.

Moreover, over the years, the relationship between Tian Xianglan and her little daughter-in-law has been very average, which has maintained superficial harmony.

Now Yu Zhen is going to be a deputy mayor. Li Chengying's good daughter-in-law is still the secretary-general of the municipal government, at least two levels lower.

Therefore, Tian Xianglan felt that as long as the relationship with her daughter-in-law was improved, she could overwhelm Li Chengying in both aspects.

She smiled and said, "I don't know yet. I'm not talking about work or life. I think Yuzhen has been getting thinner and thinner recently."

"I'm going to the municipal government soon. It's more tiring to designate in the future. Yu Zhen, you must pay attention to your health. You are not young. When you are promoted to this position, you can't run away from the good things in the future. Don't be too tired for work."

With that, she took out a very exquisite box and said, "This is what I bought when I went on a trip to make tea. It's very refreshing!"

Xu Junsheng opened it curiously. It turned out to be a cut red scenery tablet, but the quality also made sense. He asked, "Mom, how much did you spend?"

Tian Xianglan said, "It's quite expensive. Such a small box is more than 100 yuan."

Xu Jun squeaked, "Mom, you really can't do it now. You have been deceived. On this red day, we have it in our warehouse, and the retail price of a kilogram is less than 100 yuan."

Tian Xianglan said unnaturally, "Maybe the quality of others be better?"

Xu Junsheng disagreed and picked up a piece and broke it open. He seriously told her how to distinguish between good and bad medicinal herbs, and talked about a lot of swindlers that might encounter when traveling.

Finally, he concluded, "Thanks that you didn't buy it too expensive. As a customer, her mother was quite stupid. They spent thousands of yuan to buy worthless jade bracelets!"

Tian Xianglan was unhappy by her son, "I gave it to Yu Zhen, and I didn't let you drink. Look at your words. I'm leaving."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Mom, thank you."

Tian Xianglan looked flattered and shocked, "Thank you. We are all a family. You're welcome."

The next morning, Lin Yuzhen arrived at the municipal government early, and the comrades of the organization also arrived early.

After 9 a.m., under the chairmanship of Vice Mayor Chen, Secretary Zhang and Mayor Mei were present and held a grand welcome party for her.

At the meeting, her scope of competence was also determined, which is indeed the cultural, religious and health system.

After the meeting, the secretary led her to the office and said, "Mayor Lin, you are busy. If you need anything, please call me."

Lin Yuzhen nodded with a smile.

There has been no change in the office of the deputy mayor of the municipal government. The basic furnishings are similar to before. It is especially coincidendental that of her office happens to be the one of Vice Mayor Zhang.

However, more than a decade later, her identity has been different.

After a while, Vice Mayor Chen knocked on the door and came in. He smiled and said, "Xiao Lin, let's start handing over work now. How long do you need? Is a week enough?"

Vice Mayor Chen was transferred to a province as deputy governor.

Lin Yuzhen also said with a smile, "GoverNOR Chen, don't cheat me. I can't figure out this stall in the city without two weeks."

"It will take two weeks at least."

At the end of April, all the handover work was finally completed.

This morning, Lin Yuzhen had just returned from Mayor Mei's office. Yang Feng knocked on the door and came in. She smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, you have been busy before, and I didn't dare to disturb your work. Shall we get together this weekend?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Who are you going to inform?"

Yang Feng said, "No more invitations, only Dia, Li Meng, Yang Jianqi and Sun Mingzhi, Wen Xinxin, there will be no more."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Tell me later when and place are set."

Yang Feng hesitated for a moment and said, "The time needs to be coordinated. The location is at my house. I just moved home, and it's quite spacious."

"Okay."

On the weekend morning, Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng went to the Qingying Hutong in Xicheng. Guo Zhigang and Yang Feng bought a new courtyard, which was quite large and also entered twice.

Guo Zhigang is not only a professor at Peking University, but also makes money. He has made a lot of money by speculating in stocks over the years.

It can be seen that they paid a lot of money on the decoration.

The original four inverted houses were demolished and converted into a modern garage.

In addition to investing in stocks, Guo Zhigang's favorite is to buy a luxury car.

When he saw Xu Junsheng driving a Mercedes-Benz, he looked at it enthusiastically. He had always wanted to buy it, but nearly two million, and he couldn't buy it.

Before, Chengcheng didn't say that whoever bought such a car was wronged, but he actually liked it very much in his heart. Xu Junsheng noticed this and was cruel, gritted his teeth, stamped his feet, and bought it.

In fact, it is equivalent to all retail pharmacies working in vain for a year, which means not spending any money earned by medicinal herbs companies.

After buying it back, he had a different idea and thought it was worth buying. More than a million cars were not comparable to 300,000 yuan.

Not only is the driving experience good and comfortable driving, but also amazed wherever you go.

Just like Guo Zhigang at this moment, he said, "Yu Zhen, your lover is awesome. There are many people who drive Mercedes-Benz in Beijing!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Guo Zhigang, my wife's name is Xu Junsheng."

Guo Zhigang said, "I have heard about it for a long time. Zhensheng Pharmaceutical's boss, right? But this is the first official meeting."

When they came to the main hall, Yang Jianqi and Sun Mingzhi arrived early, and Wen Xinxin also came, but the three of them didn't talk to each other and pretended to read, and the atmosphere was a little embarrassing.

Hearing Lin Yuzhen's voice, Wen Xinxin put down her book and immediately came over and said, "Sister Yu Zhen, you are so busy with your work that I thought you couldn't come."

She pulled Lin Yuzhen's hand into the hall.

Soon, Wang Dia and Li Meng also arrived. Everyone chatted each other politely for a while and began to chat lively. Sun Mingzhi said, "I'm a little in a trance now, and I feel like I'm back to school again."

Yang Feng said, "Isn't it? We are all from the student union. I remember that Brother Yang was both a school hunk and the chairman of the student union at that time."

Sun Mingzhi was very proud and said, "Yes, but now this school hunk has also become an old-fashioned food gang!"

Yang Jianqi has a good foundation, but he may be negligent in exercising and a little fat, but he is much better than ordinary middle-aged men.

For example, Guo Zhigang is too fat to have a general's belly.

Yang Jianqi smiled at himself, "Isn't it? Our male comrades are old, and the female classmates present are still young and beautiful!"

Wang Dia said, "That's not right. Look at Yu Zhen's lover. It's not like your peers at all!"

Wen Xinxin regretted not attending with her family. Not to mention anything else, her family background is not as good as Yang Jianqi's, but she is still a little more handsome than her younger brother, especially now that he still has an age advantage.

Guo Zhigang said, "Yes, Boss Xu, how do you keep it? Share the tips?"

Xu Junsheng said lightly, "It's not easy. Just run every day and have an hour of anaerobic exercise."

Guo Zhigang is very lazy. He can sit without standing, lie down or sit. Hearing this, he needs to run and exercise anaerobicly. He shook his head. "It's not easy at all."

In order to spread his charm, he mentioned his areas of expertise and asked, "Which of you has speculated in stocks and what stocks have bought?"

Last year, Zhang Licheng made more than 100,000 yuan by speculating in stocks. Although it was a small amount of money, Xu Junsheng was also envious, but every time she mentioned it to Lin Yuzhen, she did not recommend him to speculate.

This year, Zhang Licheng lost tens of thousands more for stock speculation.

But on the whole, it still makes money.

Therefore, Xu Junsheng still wants to try it.

He said, "Professor, hurry up and recommend some stocks to us."

After lunch, everyone dispersed.

Xu Junsheng said on the road, "Yu Zhen, Professor Guo just recommended two stocks to me. I'll buy less. How about trying water?"

Lin Yuzhen sighed, "You can buy it if you want. How much money do you have now?"

Xu Junsheng thought for a moment, "There are more than two million."

Lin Yuzhen said, "You can save one million yourself, and the rest will be transferred to my account. If you want to invest in stocks, just try this million."

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "Okay."

After all, Beijing is the capital. The size of any aspect is far from comparable to that of prefecture-level cities. Lin Yuzhen is indeed busier than ever before.

I have to work overtime almost every day.

As soon as she came back from the Health Bureau on Thursday afternoon, she remembered that she was going to preside over the meeting tomorrow, so she called the customs secretary in.

She was a former secretary of the Sports Bureau and was good at work, but she was not excellent, so she didn't bring it here.

Secretary Guan was arranged by the municipal government for her.

"Xiaoguan, have you been there for tomorrow's meeting?"

Secretary Guan said, "I've seen it. It's well prepared."

"What about my speech? Have you finished it?"

In fact, she is good at writing her own manuscript, but the speech involves a lot of data, which need to be consulted. She doesn't have the time.

Secretary Guan rubbed his hand and said, "Mayor Lin, I'll go to the secretarial office and ask if it has been written."

After a while, he came with a manuscript in his hand.

Lin Yuzhen looked at it and was not very satisfied. She marked more than ten places and said, "Come and modify it."

Secretary Guan nodded, returned to the secretarial office next door, and began to revise the manuscript. Before he got off work, he handed in the speech.

Lin Yuzhen frowned, which was barely useful, but it was really mediocre.

After looking coldly for more than half a month, she has a comprehensive understanding of Secretary Guan's working ability.

This person graduated from the University of Engineering. After graduation, he first worked in the Bureau of Industry and was later transferred to the municipal government, but somehow he entered the secretarial office.

Generally speaking, Secretary Guan is not bad. He deals with various units and deals with practical problems in a particularly measured manner.

However, the ability to deal with text work is obviously a little short of part.

Secretary Guan probably also knows his shortcomings, but his work attitude is very good. "Mayor Lin, if not, please tell me that I will continue to modify it!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "No, you don't have to attend the meeting tomorrow. You can go to the health bureau to supervise them and make sure to complete my requirements as soon as possible."

Secretary Guan nodded, "Okay."

After the meeting the next day, Lin Yuzhen called Yang Feng to the office.

Chapter 108

Lin Yuzhen said, "Secretary-General Yang, there is something to bother you."

Yang Feng was stunned for a moment, "Mayor Lin, you're too polite to say that. What's the matter?"

"Your secretary department, are you the most capable of writing now?"

Yang Feng smiled modestly, "It's not very good. I still need to continue to improve my level and try to keep up with Mayor Lin."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled, "I want to trouble you to take time every day to guide Secretary Guan. You tell him that you must improve the ability to write manuscripts to the average level of the secretary room."

"Otherwise, I will have to return him."

Yang Feng has been transferred to the municipal government for several years. Secretary Guan is later than her. She knows the situation of Secretary Guan. How to put it, he has good ability in some aspects, but it is not suitable to work in the secretary's office.

In the previous secretarial room, she arranged tasks for him as little as possible, but it was relatively simple. His ability in this regard was limited, and it was rare to be too rare to complete it. At that time, it would still drag everyone down.

In fact, there are more suitable candidates in their department. For example, Xiao Zeng is good. She graduated from Tsinghua University and has been working for five or six years. Not only is the manuscript well written, but she is also quite smart.

It is more suitable to serve as a mayor's secretary than Secretary Guan.

At that time, their secretarial office also recommended Xiao Zeng, but when they arrived at Mayor Mei, they became the secretary.

Therefore, Lin Yuzhen did not propose to change the secretary, and Yang Feng did not dare to take the initiative to mention it. She agreed, "No problem. I will definitely teach him well!"

But this writing ability is not a professional background, and at the same time, it does not have a certain talent. It is not so easy to improve it all at once.

Yang Feng is conscientious. No matter how busy he is every day, he will take time to give him some advice and leave him a lot of homework.

This is difficult for the secretary to go to work with dark circles every day, not to mention that the level of manuscripts handed in has not improved significantly.

As the secretary of the deputy mayor, he actually has a lot of daily work, which is no longer easy. In addition, he has to stay up late to write manuscripts when he comes back from work.

The next day, Secretary-General Yang kept picking out such problems, and he soon couldn't stand it.

That weekend, Secretary Guan went to Mayor Mei's house with a bag of meat sauce made by his mother. He said aggrievedly, "Uncle, this mayor's secretary is not easy to do. I don't want to go back to the secretarial office. You'd better transfer me to the Bureau of Industry."

His major in college is mechanical major. At least his major is in line with the transfer to the Bureau of Industry, and the Bureau of Industry is not like the municipal government. Writing manuscripts at two or three days is annoying.

Mayor Mei asked with a very rare cold face and asked, "You are not young and thirty years old. How can you shrink back if you encounter a little difficulty?"

"If you want to go back to the Bureau of Industry, have you ever thought that your original department no longer has a suitable position. The section chief has long been someone else's. Would you willing to be an ordinary clerk?"

Secretary Guan definitely doesn't want to.

Mayor Mei said to his nephew bitterly, "Vice Mayor Lin is a very capable person. You can learn a lot from her, and she also asked Secretary-General Yang to give you advice every day, which shows that she has been giving you the opportunity and recognizes you in other aspects."

"You have to seize the opportunity, not waste it in vain."

Secretary Guan said, "Uncle, I have worked very hard. You don't know. I've stayed up late until 12 o'clock every day recently, but my manuscript is comparable to Secretary-General Yang and the manuscript written by Mayor Lin himself."

Mayor Mei smiled and said, "You still want to eat a fat man in one bite. Mayor Lin and Secretary-General Yang are both talented students of Peking University. They have published a lot of articles in school and have more than ten years of work experience. Can you compare with a science student who has become a monk halfway?"

"You can't compare with it in another ten years."

Secretary Guan was hit and didn't know what to say.

Mayor Mei said, "You don't have to compare with them. You just need to reach the average level of the secretarial office. Remember, you must work hard and study hard. I've been stable in the past few years. Do you hear me?"

Secretary Guan nodded. In the afternoon, he went to Yang Feng's house with a bag of fruit. Yang Feng was not here, but Yang Feng's mother-in-law, Li Chengying, was there.

She is much more addicted to officials than Tian Xianglan. Since she retired, many people who have always come to her have disappeared, and very few people will come to see her as an old leader during the Spring Festival.

Usually, no one comes to the door at all.

She heard that Secretary Guan was also a municipal government, and she came to find her daughter-in-law Yang Feng. Not to mention how enthusiastic he was, she let the tea cut fruit, and asked why he came here.

Secretary Guan said, hoping Secretary-General Yang could give him some advice and make him progress faster.

Li Chengying heard that this was not a big thing. She liked the most enterprising young cadres and agreed for her daughter-in-law.

However, after passing some words through the middleman, the meaning changed subtly. Secretary Guan's original intention was to let Secretary-General Yang share relevant tips and so on when he gave him some advice in the future, so that he could improve faster.

However, Yang Feng understood that Secretary Guan was a little anxious and wanted to make progress faster.

Think about it. He is really right to think so. Everyone else in the secretarial room can sharpen his knife slowly, but he really can't do it.

Yang Feng claims to know a little about Lin Yuzhen, because she is smart and capable, and naturally she has high requirements for the people around her.

To this end, she took out half an afternoon and wrote several pages to prepare for class in advance.

On Monday, the municipal government was very busy. Yang Feng had a lot of things to do. He didn't spare time all day, so he had to work overtime.

She called the secretary to her office and taught him at a glance.

Because his husband is a professor, Yang Feng used to attend classes occasionally when the union was not busy, and unconsciously learned Guo Zhigang's teaching method.

First, let's talk about a lot of concepts, and then analyze each step by step.

After all, he was born in the Chinese department. The professional terminology was very smooth. After only 20 minutes, he successfully confused the secretary.

He felt that he had a lot of problems, but he felt that he didn't know which one to mention first, so he could only continue to listen confusedly.

After hearing this, I understood a little.

That's what Yang Feng wanted was. He handed him a piece of information on the spot and said, "It's enough to write a very simple summary, within 1,000 words."

She looked at the watch and said, "It will be completed in 30 minutes."

As a science student, Secretary Guan's logical thinking is very strong, but does it mean that the summary ability is also very good? The information points Yang Feng showed him are very scattered. He read it several times in a row before he hesitated to write.

After Secretary Guan finished writing, Yang Feng pointed out several inappropriate places to him on the spot, and then asked him to change them. After changing them twice in a row, he barely passed the pass.

With such a twist and turns, it's past seven o'clock when I leave the municipal government, and it's normal to get off work at 5:30, which is equivalent to an extra two-hour shift.

Even if Yang Feng finished the task was completed, Guo Zhi just came to pick her up. She was very happy to get on the bus and left, and the secretary was enthusiastically unable to make the way.

Although he was on the way, Secretary Guan gave the opposite answer. He pushed the bicycle and was a little inspeakable depression.

At this moment, Secretary-General Yang has the homework left him in his bag, so that he must teach him before noon tomorrow.

During working hours, Secretary Guan is very busy in the morning. There will be a meeting tomorrow and he has to go to the unit in charge. That is to say, this homework must be completed tonight.

I can't escape working overtime and staying up late.

After a week of class, Yang Feng was surprised to find that Secretary Guan had finally made a little progress. It seems that this kind of way of pressing him to learn and write is quite good.

If you stick to it for a while, it is estimated that Lin Yuzhen's requirements will be met soon.

But the secretary really couldn't stand it. He didn't quite understand it, whether it was the official document, the report, or the leaders' speeches. Why are the requirements so demanding, even accurate to every word? Is it necessary? As long as the basic meaning is clear, isn't it enough?

Moreover, he doesn't think how important the ability in this field is. Doing work still depends on actual ability.

Secretary Guan has a sense of resistance. He listens to the class and writes everything perfunctoryly. Yang Feng is very angry now. She teaches him for free. If she changes to anyone else in the secretary's office, she will be very happy.

After a few days, she finally couldn't help telling Lin Yuzhen, "Mayor Lin, this pass really doesn't work. There is a problem with my learning attitude. It took me a long time, and he can't listen."

Lin Yuzhen often worked overtime and knew that she had experienced it and said, "Okay, I see."

As a deputy mayor, she can only provide a secretary post. This small level can't be used anymore. He is proficient in dealing with things, but he is really too biased and almost like a cripple man. In this way, it can be made up in the short term and let the secretary's office produce manuscripts. It can't be designated in this way for a long term.

But this small pass, probably Mayor Mei's person, should pay attention to ways and means to deal with this kind of matter.

The next afternoon, Lin Yuzhen called Xiaoguan to the office.

Secretary Guan has been very guilty in the past few days and can't look up in front of the leader. He asked, "Leader, what do you have?"

It's better to let him go out on business. As soon as he lingered, it's time to get off work, and he can go home directly.

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay. I'm just chatting with you."

She asked bluntly, "Xiaoguan, why were you transferred from the Bureau of Industry to the municipal government at the beginning? You are an engineering student. It should be the most suitable for the Bureau of Industry?"

Xiaoguan hesitated for dozens of seconds and gave a perfunctory answer, "It was arranged by the superior leader. I obey the organization's allocation. No matter where I work, I will work hard."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, I have nothing to do here. Go to Secretary-General Yang to see if she has time. Let her teach you as soon as she has time."

Although he was very reluctant, the leader spoke, and Secretary Guan went to the secretarial office. Yang Feng didn't say that he would not teach him, but he was black-faced all the way, and he talked a lot of content and the speed was very fast.

Finally, I picked up a pile of documents from the table and asked him to write a complete annual report, and he must start writing it now.

Secretary Guan felt that he had been targeted, but he didn't dare to say that he could only sit honestly in the office of the secretary's office and frowned and read the information carefully.

On this day, he should be the latest person from work from the municipal government. He got home after nine o'clock. He hurriedly took a few bites of meals and quickly took the case.

Secretary Guan's wife was particularly dissatisfied and said, "Why have you been so busy recently? I have to stay up late every day. How can I stand it after a long time?"

"If you can eat it, I can't stand it. The housework children all point to me, and I have to go to work."

She is a middle school teacher and is really busy with her work.

Originally, it was just an ordinary complaint, and similar words were not often said before, but Secretary Guan was already angry today and quarreled with his wife angrily.

"Who said it at the beginning? As long as I was transferred to the municipal government, I would fully support my work. Now you have any problem working overtime every day?"

Her wife was stunned. She didn't expect him to have such a bad temper. Instead, she didn't complain, but asked with concern, "Guan Yu, what's wrong with you? Did the leader criticized you?"

Secretary Guan sighed, "That's not true, but I'm under too much pressure at work. To be honest, I really don't want to be this mayor's secretary."

"It's a pity if you don't do such a good job."

Secretary Guan snorted, "It's not a pity at all. This job is not suitable for me. There are too many text processing work. If you are a little careless, it is easy to make mistakes. I am a regular cadre, and in fact, there is still a lot of choices."

It depends on his good uncle's disagreement.

On the weekend, Secretary Guan and his family came to their uncle's house together. Something urgent in the city. Mayor Mei had just come back from outside and asked impatiently, "What's the matter?"

Secretary Guan said, "Uncle, I've thought about it. I don't want to work in the municipal government."

Mayor Mei banged the cup on the coffee table and asked, "What's the reason? Personal or other reasons?"

Secretary Guan replied, "Yes, I don't think I'm suitable for this position, and then Mayor Lin doesn't want to use me."

"What did she say?"

Secretary Guan scratched his head and said, "In fact, he didn't say anything. He just asked me why an engineering student came to the municipal government."

You don't need to explain it again. Mayor Mei also knows that some expressions don't need language at all. One look and one action are enough.

What's more, Lin Yuzhen also said it very clearly. In fact, there is something to say, that is to say, Xiaoguan is not suitable for the position of municipal secretary.

Of course, Mayor Mei also knows that it is not suitable, but he always feels that this nephew still has some ability. Maybe he can focus on cultivating and move forward.

Now it seems that it is a little encouraged by pulling out seedlings.

Well, follow his own wishes.

"Then you don't want to be a municipal secretary. What do you want to do? Go back to the Bureau of Industry?"

Secretary Guan shook his head and said, "Uncle, I am a regular cadre now. If I go to the grassroots level, can I be a mayor or something?"

Mayor Mei snorted, "Yes, you can go if you want to go, but I tell you, as long as you continue to work in the municipal government for a few years and evaluate the deputy office, you can be a county-level cadre at the grassroots level. If you are in the township below, you may not be promoted to the county for two terms."

"In more, Mayor Lin, including my previous secretary Wen Xinxin, directly served as deputy county-level or county-level cadres at the grassroots level."

Secretary Guan didn't say anything, but the meaning was very clear and he was no longer ready to change his mind.

Wen Xinxin, who mayor Mei mentioned, was at Lin Yuzhen's house at this time, drinking tea and chatting.

"Xinxin, if you want to transfer back to Beijing, you can only be tie at most. You are at the regular level, and it is not easy to find a suitable position."

Wen Xinxin had long expected this answer, and Mayor Mei said the same. She could also feel that although neither of the city leaders explicitly objected to it, both attitude was also in favor of her.

But she has been to the grassroots level for several years and always feels that there is a feeling that strength can't be used, and it's also for the sake of children. She still thinks that Beijing will be better.

Even if there is no good position now, with her ability, she should not worry about promotion.

She hesitated for a moment and said, "Sister Yu Zhen, Yang Jianqi took the initiative to call me and said that if I went back to Beijing, their sports bureau would have corresponding positions."

The Sports Bureau did lack young, courageous and capable cadres. When Lin Yuzhen took office, she also sincerely hoped that Wen Xinxin could be transferred, but unfortunately she hesitated later.

"The Sports Bureau is actually a good choice. In recent years, the top has a lot of determination, and the sports industry will receive more and more attention."

Wen Xinxin nodded, "I think so too."

But for her, nothing else. The biggest problem is to deal with her relationship with Yang Jianqi and Sun Mingzhi.

In fact, Wen Xinxin herself has nothing to say. Not to mention that she had never liked Yang Jianqi in those years. Even if she liked it, it was more than ten years ago, and it had long been an eye.

But Sun Mingzhi obviously didn't think so. Last time she happened to catch the party organized by Yang Feng. She greeted Yang Jianqi and Sun Mingzhi before, but she later chatted with Yang Jianqi. Sun Mingzhi was obviously unhappy.

If we work together in the future, there will be too many opportunities and time to contact.

Once Wen Xinxin made up her mind, she acted very quickly. The next day, she took the child and went to Yang Jianqi's house with her husband.

As a hostess, Sun Mingzhi is not cold or hot, but he is quite polite.

The children of the two families soon had fun together.

Yang Jianqi asked with a smile, "Xinxin, have you thought of it?"

Wen Xinxin nodded, but looked at Sun Mingzhi and said, "Yes, I've thought about it, but I still need to listen to Sister Ming's opinion."

Sun Mingzhi smiled and said, "Wen Xinxin, what you said is wrong. I'm not a cadre of the Sports Bureau, but I can't control so much. I heard from Jianqi that you have been very strong working ability over the years. You can just help him. You can do a good job in the Sports Bureau together."

In fact, she objected at first. It took Yang Jianqi three nights to coax.

Although Sun Mingzhi agreed, he also asked the government to exercise and keep up with Xu Junsheng's goals, otherwise he would waste such good conditions.

Eighteen years ago, Yang Jianqi was still an uninhabited school hunk. Sun Mingzhi followed him all day long. At that time, he never thought that he would be today and would be disliked.

Wen Xinxin pretended not to see the couple's eyebrow lawsuit, chatted casually, and was ready to leave. Sun Mingzhi wanted to leave their family for dinner, but she declined.

Although Sun Mingzhi took out the right attitude, she really didn't like this person. She didn't like it when she was in school, but now she does.

I always feel a little energetic.

Wen Xinxin didn't intend to be friends with her brother's family.

You only need to cooperate at work. There is no need to have too much personal relations. For men and women who have had an ambiguous period, this is the most appropriate choice.

In this way, Wen Xinxin was quickly transferred back. The position in the Sports Bureau was the office director. The original director Liu was transferred to another unit by Yang Jianqi.

That evening, Wang Dia came to Jinming Hutong with several books. As soon as he entered the door, he shouted, "Yu Zhen, sincere and Yuanyuan, come and have a look. My new book is on the market!"

Yuanyuan was the first to run out and grabbed all the books in her hand. "Aunt Dia, you are so awesome!"

Lin Yuzhen also said with a smile, "Dia, you are quite productive."

Wang Dia sighed, "Our Lao Shen is a giver. His salary in the research institute is not high. Doesn't it fall on me to support the burden of the family!"

"I don't write a few manuscripts one day, and I'm panicked."

Wang Dia now has two children to raise. In addition to her ex-husband's son Wang Lizhe, she and Lao Shen's daughter is a chubby little girl. She is also seven or eight years old this year.

Lin Yuzhen said, "There is no need to put so much pressure on yourself. Compared with ordinary people, it is actually very good."

Shen Qingyu works in the research institute. His salary is actually very good, and all kinds of subsidies are not small. Wang Dia is the editor-in-chief of the magazine, and his income is not low.

It was only last year that she bought a courtyard, but the area was not small and spent almost all her savings, so now she is so nervous.

Wang Dia nodded, but said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, in fact, I still like writing as much as I was in school. I have a lot of desire to express every day. I feel uncomfortable without writing a paragraph!"

Lin Yuzhen patted her on the head and said, "Then what's wrong with you? You are both a hobby and can make money. What a good thing?"

Wang Dia's eyes were bright, "Yes, the better I feel."

Yuanyuan was rummaging around, but she was a little disappointed. "Aunt Dia, you wrote another romance novel. Didn't you say last time that you wanted to write a detective or suspense novel?"

Wang Dia smiled and said, "These two require strong professional knowledge and ideas. I'm not very good at it."

While chatting, Xu Junsheng came back, followed by Zhang Licheng and Li Yuebin, but unusually, the expressions of the three were a little solemn.

Sister-in-law Sun brought up snacks and fruit and said, "The meal will be ready in a minute."

After Wang Dia left, Lin Yuzhen asked, "Junsheng, what's wrong with you?"

Xu Junsheng said, "Yu Zhen, the braver something happened."

At first, Li Yueyong went out to work alone, because they had no capital. They were invested by a big boss in Hong Kong. At first, the profit was half cent, and later they earned more and more money. The big boss said, after all the work was done by Li Yueyong, and he could score less. From then on, it has been based on to 28 cents. .

Originally, Li Yueyong's wife also bought the shares of the boss, but two or eight cents were very conscientious, so she didn't do so.

We have been at ease for so many years, but just a few days ago, the bank suddenly froze all their husband and wife's deposits, and even the company was closed down.

It is said that the big boss borrowed a lot of money and did not pay it overdue, and the guarantor was Li Yueyong and his wife.

The amount of money is very large, and all the savings under Mr. and Mrs. Li Yueyong's name, including two yards and the medicinal herbal medicine company, all of which can only be repaid.

Chapter 109

Lin Yuzhen frowned and said nothing.

In her childhood memory, almost all the warmth and care she received came from her two uncles and second aunts, especially her second aunts, who often sent her things every three times and gave Huang Cuifen money. The picture was to make Huang Cuifen treat her better.

Moreover, the second aunt's family is not very spacious. Sometimes she buys food and clothing for her, but she is reluctant to buy it for her own child.

Zhang Licheng said angrily, "I want me to say that he deserves it. At the beginning, he had to go out to work alone, so he immediately left. No matter how persuasion he persuaded him, if it weren't for his relatives, I would have to teach him a good lesson!"

Xu Junsheng also said, "I kindly reminded him at that time to check the boss's details."

Li Yuebin sighed, "Brother Licheng, Brother Junsheng, but no matter what, he is my brother, and we are not outsiders. If you can help him or help him, you can't watch him work so hard for so many years and finally be wasted."

Xu Junsheng said, "The bank has documents in black and white, and there are more courageous signatures and fingerprints on them. It's okay not to pay back the money."

Zhang Licheng snorted, "Yes, their bank directly froze the deposit. If you apply to the court, the house and car will be auctioned soon."

"It's better to sell it quickly than to go that point. The auction price is generally lower than the market price."

In fact, Li Yuebin was also very angry, but after all, Li Yueyong was his brother. In the past, when he was in Gansu, his brother always helped him work. One spring, the brothers ran to the barren mountain to find food. He stepped on the empty foot and almost fell into the mountain stream. It was his brother who pulled him up desperately.

He looked at his cousin for help, "Sister Yu Zhen, can you help me check the bank's loan? Why is there no collateral? You can lend so much money?"

The boss in Hong Kong's surname is Cheng. He borrowed four million yuan to three banks, a total of 12 million yuan, which is indeed a little unusual.

However, many banks are now engaged in private credit business. Even if there is no collateral, it is really not difficult to have a guarantor and there are millions of deposits and other properties in the guarantor's name.

After meditating for dozens of seconds, Lin Yuzhen agreed, "I can only help me ask and see if the loan contract itself complies with the regulations."

"If there is no problem, the bank assets are state-owned and owed money to the bank, then it must be repaid."

Li Yuebin nodded gratefully, "Sister Yu Zhen, thank you for me for my brother and my parents?"

Lin Yuzhen asked unhappily, "So fast, do the second aunt and the second uncle know?"

Li Yuebin lowered his head and said, "This is the day before yesterday. My parents didn't know it yesterday."

He now lives with his parents and also lives in the West Side. When he went out this morning, the two elders should still not know, but not necessarily now.

Yesterday afternoon, when my brother and sister-in-law came to him, her sister-in-law said that the boss was blackmail, and the bank couldn't prepare them all accomplices, but the amount involved was so large that ordinary people could not control it. At least it must be the deputy mayor.

He also said that Sister Yuzhen owed a fucking lover and asked his mother to beg Sister Yu Zhen.

Li Yuebin immediately objected when he heard this. His parents have not been in good health in recent years, especially his mother. Hypertension, heart disease and insomnia are all occupied. How can he stand such a thing?

He repeatedly stressed that he could not tell his elders that although his brother and sister-in-law agreed that his brother should be okay, his sister-in-law's eyes were too lively and could do anything.

Li Yuebin guessed correctly. Li Yueyong and his wife are crying at this time, especially Li Yueyong's daughter-in-law, crying splashingly.

It's almost like dying my own father.

When Mr. Li heard that his eldest son had such a big thing, he was very anxious. His blood pressure suddenly soared and ate several antihypertensive tablets.

Zhang Huamei was also angry and ate antihypertensive tablets, but she was not in a hurry at all, and her face was still smiling, "L looking for Yu Zhen?" What are you looking for?

Well, she didn't open the bank. You owe money. No matter what the reason is, you have to pay it back.

Li Yueyong bowed in tears and said, "Mom, isn't the bank also managed by the government? Sister Yu Zhen is the deputy mayor. It must be easy to speak."

Liu Lifang, Li Yueyong's wife, said, "Mom, we can't talk. Sister Yu Zhen listens to you. Do you can't go with us?"

Mr. Li also said, "If the child has done such a big thing, it's good to ask Yu Zhen to get an idea."

Zhang Huamei stared at her husband fiercely, "They are confused, and you are confused. It's true that Yu Zhen is the deputy mayor. She has only been in office for a few days. She hasn't sat down yet. We can't make trouble."

"Being more, she didn't say it in all over the city last time. Yu Zhen is in charge of the cultural, religious and health. She doesn't care about the bank. She can say anything. Don't embarrass her."

Seeing that her mother-in-law refused to agree, Liu Lifang flopped down and pinched her seven-year-old son. The child cried bitterly, and she took the opportunity to press it to the ground.

Seeing that his mother still didn't let go, Zhao Yueyong simply softened his knees and knelt on the ground.

Zhang Huamei smiled sarcastically and ignored her eldest son's family. Instead, she stood up and went to the inner room and locked it directly.

Li Yueyong and his two had no choice but to take their two children.

I uneasily came to Jinming Hutong.

At this time, the weather was getting dark. As soon as she entered the door, Liu Lifang cried, which made both children cry.

For the first time, Lin Yuzhen said impatiently to this cousin and sister, "Who are you crying to, Liu Lifang, or you and your child go out first?"

Liu Lifang quickly wiped a handful of tears and sent her two children to the backyard. She watched Chengcheng and Yuanyuan play badminton, but she returned to the hall.

She was afraid that Zhao Yueyong could not speak clearly alone.

"What did you say that the previous agreements signed with Boss Cheng are all in English?"

Li Yueyong nodded in shame, "Sister Yu Zhen, I don't know English, but I showed it to Brother Li Hong. He said nothing."

Boss Cheng is from Hong Kong, and his speech is always mixed with English. At that time, he was also afraid when he saw the all-English contract, but it was normal to find someone to read it, so he took it seriously.

Because later, there was another copy. He didn't go to Zhang Lihong to see it, so he directly signed his name.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Can you still find your contract now?"

Before Li Yueyong answered, Liu Lifang, who entered the room again, said, "Sister Yu Zhen, I know where it is. Both of them are well placed at home."

Lin Yuzhen glanced at her and said, "Then why don't you go back quickly and bring it to me!"

Liu Lifang stopped talking again, but looked at her husband.

Li Yueyong immediately said, "Lifang can't drive. I'll go. I'll go back and get it."

Liu Lifang stared at him again, "You can know where to put it? I can't find it for a long time. I'd better go with you two."

After about an hour, the couple hurried back.

There are three contracts, all in English.

The first contract was indeed a normal cooperation agreement. Boss Cheng invested 200,000 yuan, and Li Yueyong invested in the shares according to the technology, accounting for 50th of each.

The problem is the second and third contracts, and the second is an equity transfer contract. Li Yueyong sold all the shares in his hand to Boss Cheng for 500,000 yuan. The two of them can only be regarded as the company's senior workers, not the boss.

The third contract is a supplement to the second contract, which says that if Boss Cheng does not withdraw dividends in time and the company's profits are illegally occupied by Li Yueyong, Boss Cheng has the right to recover them.

Lin Yuzhen was not angry, but now she couldn't help it. She looked at her cousin couple and felt that she had never seen such a stupid person.

She pointed to the second and third contract and read the translated meaning directly.

Li Yueyong and Liu Lifang were shocked when they heard this.

Liu Lifang said, "No, Boss Cheng didn't say that when he asked us to sign the contract!"

Lin Yuzhen sighed that Boss Cheng should be a professional liar. He carefully dug a hole more than a decade ago. Although the medicinal herbal medicine company has made him more than ten times more than ten times over the years, his appetite is to swallow it in one bite, and he didn't even leave a bite of scum for his cousin.

But this is not enough. He also set a double trap. First of all, the profits of the medicinal herbal medicine company, no matter who is in whose name, are in his name. This part of the money must be given to him, and at the same time, he has to help him repay the loan.

It's just the kind of blood and peeling.

She frowned and said, " Hurry up and raise money from tomorrow to sell the houses, cars, all fixed assets, and everything that can be sold."

Liu Lifang refused, "Sister Yu Zhen, it's not so easy to take action, and if there is something wrong with their loan contract."

Lin Yuzhen interrupted her impatiently, "Do what I say. Sell it quickly and sell it at a lower price than the market price."

"Also, tomorrow morning, take these three contracts and go to the Municipal Public Security Bureau to report the case."

The next afternoon, Lin Yuzhen contacted the bank in person and found several loan contracts of Boss Cheng. Sure enough, there was no problem with the contract itself.

Everything meets the conditions and processes.

Boss Cheng is probably hiding for a long time, or he is no longer in Beijing, but as long as the case is filed, it is impossible for Boss Cheng to take the contract and extort it again.

Because they were lower than the market price, Li Yueyong's two properties were quickly sold, and a luxury car was also sold, with a total of 3 million yuan, plus 6 million deposits, a total of 9 million yuan. The medicinal herbal medicine company was publicly auctioned by the bank for 3 million yuan.

I just repaid the loan.

But Li Yueyong and his wife were also empty-handed.

He has been a boss for more than ten years. He has been busy for more than ten years. In the end, he has not taken any fish for anything, which is not as good as Li Yuebin. Although he has always been a precious employee, not the boss, because of the high salary, he bought it in the courtyard, deposits and cars.

Li Yueyong and Liu Lifang regretted that their intestines were blue.

The couple of them have no house, no savings, and two or three hundred yuan in cash. At first, they wanted to rent a house outside, but they have been used to living in a large yard for so many years, and they have been used to living in a large courtyard for a long time. Moreover, the house is not expensive, but there are still food and drink. This money can't be supported for a month at all.

I was reluctant to rent a house outside, so I had to move to my brother's house.

Although the courtyard he bought by Li Yuebin is only one in, the yard is quite spacious, and the east-west wing and inverted seats are also complete.

Mr. Li and Zhang Huamei live in the main room, Li Yuebin's family lives in the east wing, and Li Yueyong's family temporarily lives in the west wing.

There has always been no one to live in the house, and there are a lot of sundries. After cleaning up, the conditions inside are far from those of Li Yueyong's original house.

Liu Lifang couldn't help complaining, "This dick is really true. Why don't you clean up the house when you buy a house?"

Li Yueyong sighed, "You can say less."

I was worried again, "We have a place to live. What about work?"

Liu Lifang said, "Isn't this ready-made? Let's just go to cherish medicine. They are all relatives. We won't give you this little face, right?"

Li Yueyong still had a face and shook his head, "I'm going to you, I won't go!"

Liu Lifang snorted and felt that her husband was desperate to suffer. The next day, she went to Zhensheng Medicine. She knew that Zhang Licheng was not easy to talk about, so she directly went to Xu Junsheng.

She said with a bitter face, "Brother-in-law, I'm worried about food and clothing at home. Can I still come to work?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "No."

Liu Lifang was stunned and continued to plead, "Brother-in-law, I can do anything. Why don't you give me less salary?"

Xu Junsheng frowned, "I can't afford people like you. When you left the company, there was an incorrect account. Do you remember?"

How could Liu Lifang not remember? At that time, she just wanted to leave soon. Anyway, it was a little money, just a little money, more than 100 yuan. Even if she found out, it was difficult to be sure that she took so many people in the company.

She secretly gave the more than 100 yuan to her grandmother, because her parents had a bad relationship with her grandmother, and her grandmother really lived a hard time alone.

She was a little panicked, but she still pretended to be calm and said, "Really, I really don't remember what happened so many years ago."

Xu Junsheng said half sarcastically, "I don't remember."

Liu Lifang never expected to touch a nail. She walked out of Zhensheng Medicine and happened to meet an old acquaintance at the intersection.

Originally, there was only one medicinal herb wholesale of rare medicine nearby, but later it gradually increased, including traditional Chinese medicine, Western medicine, and medical devices, which together more than a dozen.

Previously, Li Yueyong and Liu Lifang's company was not far from here.

The brand-new gray car suddenly stopped. The window shook down, and a beautiful woman shouted at her, "Sister Lifang!"

This woman's name is Kong Chun. She is the boss of a pharmaceutical company. Her boss is almost fifty years old. She is only in her twenties and is the kind of mother.

Before, Liu Lifang didn't care about her, but now she doesn't have the capital and smiled reluctantly, "Kong Chun, where are you going to do?"

Kong Chun flirted with his new hot wave, pinched his throat and said, "I'm going home. The newly hired babysitter is not very good. I'm afraid my son will be wronged. Are you on your way? Let me take you a while."

Liu Lifang got into her car. Although she disdained her heart, she still praised the mistress. Kong Chun was very happy. Hearing that she was looking for a job, she immediately said that their company was recruiting.

In this way, when Liu Lifang got out of the car, she found a job for herself.

When she got home, she couldn't help showing off and said, "The braver you are, the more you can't always be idle at home. When there is a chance, we will definitely make a comeback."

Li Yueyong pinched the cigarette in his hand, "Yue Bin came to see me."

His medicinal herbs company was auctioned out by the bank, but because of the company's complicated situation, no one wanted the business procedures at all. Three million yuan was the price of the warehouse medicinal herbs themselves. The winning bidder paid for it and pulled away several carts of medicinal herbs.

In fact, in addition to medicinal herbs, there are also some other valuable things, that is, almost all the customers accumulated over the years have been run down by Li Yueyong himself. Although the company is gone, it is estimated that most of them will still give him face.

I invited Zhang Licheng and Xu Junsheng to have a meal. As soon as they came up, they punished themselves three cups. At least, they won this opportunity for their brother Li Yueyong.

Li Yueyong's original customer was still he who came to run away. Zhensheng Pharmaceutical was responsible for supplying. Like all salesmen, his salary was the basic salary plus commission.

Liu Lifang curled her lips when she heard this, "It seems that so many years have passed, and your family and your relatives don't treat me as their own."

"In fact, before I met Kong Chun, I went to Zhensheng Medicine. I offered to go back and forth to work, but Xu Junsheng refused."

Li Yueyong comforted her, "Lifang, don't think too much. Brother Junsheng is good enough for us. It must be that the company is not short of people."

Liu Lifang stopped talking.

Li Yueyong said, "It's almost noon. Go to Zhang Luofan quickly."

Liu Lifang came to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out half of the chicken, took out a piece of meat and green pepper, prepared to make a white-cut chicken, and then stir-fry a sliced green pepper meat.

There were a little less dishes, so she took a few more eggs and prepared to make scrambled eggs with green onions.

In fact, three dishes are not too many, but it's almost enough to cook another tofu soup.

She was about to let Li Yueyong buy tofu. Zhang Huamei came in and saw that her eldest daughter-in-law was taking a pile of meat and vegetables. She said unhappily, "It's just simple for lunch. Let's cook noodles."

With that, put the chicken and meat in the refrigerator again.

Liu Lifang said patiently, "Mom, you and Dad are old, and you have to eat delicious every meal. The white-cut chicken I made is delicious. You can try it later."

Zhang Huamei said, "There are few people at noon. Yue Bin won't come back. Let's do it later in the evening."

Under the eaves, she had to bow her head. Liu Lifang had no confidence to quarrel with her mother-in-law and agreed angrily, but when Zhang Huamei left, she took out all the eggs angrily and prepared an egg braised egg.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she put it on the table, Zhang Huamei came in again and said, "There are so many eggs to eat noodles. Two are enough!"

Liu Lifang secretly turned over several white eyes, and her eyelids were itchy.

Monday is always the busiest. Lin Yuzhen held a meeting in the morning. Before she returned to the office, she didn't have time to take a sip of water, so her subordinates came to report on her work.

After District Mayor Feng left, it was already 12 noon.

Lin Yuzhen was busy, and Secretary Guan was also very busy, but he was always a little absent-minded in his work today. In the afternoon, after four o'clock, he saw that the leader was finally not so busy.

He couldn't help saying first, "Mayor Lin, I have something to tell you."

Lin Yuzhen knew it for a long time, "You're going to transfer it, right? It doesn't matter. It's okay at any time, but before leaving, you have to hand over the work with Xiao Zeng."

Yang Feng did not know the relationship between Secretary Guan and Mayor Mei, but Lin Yuzhen found out that Secretary Guan turned out to be Mayor Mei's own nephew, but few people knew about this relationship because Secretary Guan's mother had already passed away. Moreover, he was a fucking illegitimate child and had been fostered in a relative's house when he was in college. I just came to Beijing.

Mayor Mei should attach great importance to this comprehensive ability. In fact, he is an ordinary nephew, otherwise he will not try his best to cultivate it.

Lin Yuzhen went directly to Mayor Mei and mentioned her secretary, but she didn't say anything short, but only her advantages, and also gave suggestions. Cadres like Xiaoguan are actually the best choice to go to the grassroots level.

The grassroots level is especially good at training.

Mayor Mei has not worked below. Lin Yuzhen is indeed right. Xiaoguan has a certain ability, but his biggest shortcoming is that he is not calm enough and he is more or less arrogant. Maybe he has gone to the grassroots level, and these problems can be corrected.

He smiled and said, "I just want to do the same."

However, the grassroots level is different from the grassroots level. It is easy to get results in remote places, but the conditions in the countryside are really difficult.

Mayor May thought about it and arranged a rich town for his nephew.

In fact, the so-called wealth is also relatively good, that is, on the basis of food and clothing, there is still a lot of room for development in all walks of life and the whole society.

It is easy to achieve results if you are down-to-earth.

Longshui Town was selected by Mayor Mei for his nephew for various measures, but he did not expect that Mayor Guan went to the village to mediate in order to solve the problem of homesteads. He thought he was very good at dealing with this problem.

But I met Waterloo for the first time.

Those members were not stupid. They recognized that he was with mud, and neither side was willing to stop him and blocked him in the village committee. Later, the villagers locked the door from the outside.

Longshui Town is indeed rich. People like to build a tall house courtyard. This village committee is also a large yard, and the courtyard wall is very high.

Mayor Zhang only took the driver, so he was trapped in it.

It was not until the next day that he was rescued by using the police of two nearby police stations.

Lin Yuzhen finally got what she wanted and used the powerful secretary Xiao Zeng.

In fact, Xiao Zeng is not young. She is also thirty-six years old. She is a little fat and ordinary, but she smiles all day long. She has a good temper and works better.

Both the writing ability and the ability to do things are very good.

The comprehensive ability is obviously higher than the original secretary.

However, such a strong person is not too lucky. Before Yang Feng was transferred from the trade union four years ago, Xiao Zeng was also favored by her superiors. She had enough ability, but unfortunately she had no background and could not become the secretary-general.

"Mayor Lin, I have written both manuscripts. Can you have a look?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, you can go to the Cultural Bureau at three o'clock in the afternoon to see how they are preparing."

Time flies. Unconsciously, the country has been implementing reform and opening up for ten years, and the whole society has undergone earth-shaking changes in this decade.

The life of the people is better than before. After the basic material life is satisfied, there will definitely be spiritual and cultural needs. She is going to organize all cultural units and hold a cultural expo.

The theme is various traditional cultures.

Chapter 110

Xiao Zeng nodded and agreed, saying, "Mayor Lin, you don't have a meeting tomorrow morning, and there is no other itinerary at present. Can I ask for an hour's leave?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes."

He asked again, "What's the matter? Can you do it in an hour?"

Xiao Zeng said with great breasts, "It's completely enough."

She and her ex-husband have been separated for many years. At first, she wanted to divorce, but her ex-husband's family refused to let her go. Now her ex-husband has found someone and can't wait to divorce her.

The Civil Affairs Bureau goes to work at eight o'clock. Divorce is not a pile of marriage. It will be completed in half an hour at most, and the remaining half an hour is enough to return to the unit.

In fact, this smiling woman was not happy. She was fed sleeping pills by her stepmother during the college entrance examination. She ran all the way to the examination room and forced her to finish the first Chinese exam. Her eyebrows were choked and bleeding by herself. After writing the composition, she fell asleep in the examination room immediately.

But even so, when she got the final result, she was still admitted to Tsinghua University, although she only exceeded the score line by two points.

After graduating from college, she married her classmates. After becoming a considerate lover as a student, she completely changed into a person. Seeing her in her mother's house, she was not popular, and she bullied her with her husband's family.

Later, she kicked her out of the house because she couldn't get pregnant and have a child.

Fortunately, this wrong marriage is coming to an end soon.

As for the divorce, Xiao Zeng has made up her mind. She is a party member and joined the party when she was in college. The party and the government assigned her such a good job after graduation. She will devote all her energy and enthusiasm to her work for the rest of her life.

Moreover, she really loves her current job very much.

Unconsciously, in July, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan had a summer vacation. Originally, according to the normal progress, after the start of the semester, they would be promoted to senior year, but Chengcheng has completed the undergraduate field and obtained a bachelor's degree through defense. After the beginning of the semester in September, he studied under Professor Tian Kui and began his postgraduate career.

Yuanyuan doesn't envy her brother, but she's just a little upset.

Professor Sun, the most powerful master's supervisor in the biology department, has thrown an olive branch to her in advance, but her own idea is to study abroad after she is to study in her adult. There are many public study opportunities in the department, and there are also places at Harvard University. Although there are not many places, even if there are only one or two, there should be Xu Qinmo.

Everyone else in the family objected to her father Xu Junsheng, but Yuanyuan himself was still a little hesitant.

It was the hottest time of the year that Chengcheng got up early every morning to learn to drive. After half a month of learning, the handsome guy was a little tanned a little.

Yuanyuan ruthlessly laughed at her brother. Tian Xianglan couldn't help boasting when she saw it, "What's wrong with the black spot? That's how a man wants to look good!"

"I haven't seen a young man who looks better than my eldest grandson!"

After saying that, she asked Wang's mother to take out the cake made in the refrigerator and said proudly, "Sincerely and round. This is made by grandma herself. It's all made of good cream. You can taste it. It smells good!"

Now their dance team has such a wind, and I don't know who started. There are always people who take their own snacks for rehearsals three times a week.

At first, I often ate bean paste cake, rose cake or pea yellow, but later, I became more and more exquisite.

Among them, the most praised is a kind of cream puff. Many people have never eaten this kind of western pastry. It is soft and sweet, and it is really delicious.

This is what Li Chengying brought to everyone. She said proudly that she learned it from a foreign cook. Few people can make it in these four or nine cities.

Tian Xianglan was unconvinced on the spot. When she got home, she asked Miao Lingling. Anyway, she really found a high-nosed chef in a western restaurant.

She learned to make cream cake.

I have to say that this good cream is delicious, much more delicious than the hard one before, but it's a little difficult to kill.

Wang's mother carefully brought over a simple cake. Tian Xianglan cut two pieces with a knife, Yuanyuan took it over and took a bite and said, "It's really delicious!"

Chengcheng also nodded, "It's delicious."

It's just a little ugly, and the jam on the cake mezzanine is also a little too much, but it's generally delicious, because the real materials are better than those in ordinary stores.

Xu Guanghan seemed to have a dog's nose. At this time, he came out of the study and said with a smile, 'Oh, eat cake again.'

He sat down and cut a large piece with a knife.

Tian Xianglan couldn't help saying, "Guang Han, eat less. Just eat this piece."

The cake is delicious, but you can't eat more. According to her experience in losing weight in recent years, no matter what, you can't be greedy. If you eat more, you will definitely grow meat.

Otherwise, there would be an old saying that horses don't eat night grass or get fat.

Xu Guanghan didn't like this before, but he began to be greedy in the past few years after retirement. He didn't like sweet food very much before, but now he goes to Daoxiang Village to buy snacks every three or five times. Daoxiang Village is tired of eating, so he changes to another one.

However, since she learned to make snacks, she has stopped eating outside. She said that everything she used in her house was made of real materials, which was better than the one outside.

Xu Guanghan has been obsessed with cream recently. Every time he sends cream, he can scoop it up so dryly with a spoon.

He swallowed the cake and said, "It tastes really good. It's better than that in a foreign store. Xianglan, your craftsmanship is getting better and better."

Tian Xianglan gave him a white look and said, "It's useless to say anything. You can't eat more."

In order to maintain her figure, Yuanyuan refused to eat another piece after eating one piece, but she didn't expect that her grandmother immediately cut another piece for her and said, "You are different. It's time to grow up. It doesn't matter if you eat more!"

She picked up the tissue and wiped her mouth and said, "Grandma, I can't eat it. I won't eat it."

In order to make this cake, Tian Xianglan got up early in the morning to bake cakes. So far, she hasn't eaten it by herself, but if she eats it now and eats another piece in the evening, it will be a little too much.

She hesitated for a long time, swallowed her saliva secretly and resisted it.

No one expected that Xu Guanghan finished eating himself and picked it up quickly, "Yuanyuan, if you don't eat, Grandpa will eat it for you."

Tian Xianglan sighed helplessly, cut a large piece and handed it to Chengcheng, and cut a small piece to eat by herself.

Today is actually Xu Guanghan's birthday, but it's not a whole birthday, and there is no need to disturb others. Just get together for his family to have dinner.

In the evening, Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen came back together. Tian Xianglan quickly asked Wang's mother to bring out half a cake and cut it for her son and daughter-in-law.

He also said with a smile, "Chengchengyuan said it's delicious."

Xu Junsheng felt so ugly. He went to the western restaurant to order a cake. He stopped it, but she made it herself, so it didn't work. Look at the cream, messy, and there was not even a shape on it, so she simply and roughly piled up strawberries cut in half.

He casually took it over and took a sip without any expectations. The result was a little unexpected. Of course, it could not be compared with the best cake he had ever eaten, but it was not bad.

He praised, "Mom, your cake is well made and the cream is good."

Lin Yuzhen also nodded.

"However, this birthday hasn't passed yet. Is this more than half of the cake?"

Tian Xianglan said proudly, "I'll make two, and there is another whole one in the refrigerator."

After a while, Xu Junchang's family also came back, but Xu Junhong and her husband Zhao Weidong came late and it was dark.

Xu Junhong did not live in her mother's house after getting married this time. Of course, it was impossible to go back to her mother-in-law's house. At first, she followed Zhao Weidong to live in the family home of the Commercial Bureau.

Now I have bought a small courtyard nearby and closed the door to live by myself.

In the past, this couple was always very sticky and young, but no matter where they went, they had to hold hands, but today they didn't.

Moreover, the smile on the faces of the couple was a little reluctant.

Everyone had a lively meal in the rear housing room. Miao Lingling, a lover, pulled her eldest nephew Xu Zhiheng to introduce him to his girlfriend.

Chengcheng is different now from before. Since he denounced the girl who has been pestering him in front of his face, he is now at school and has changed from the kaolin flower to the flower of kaolin where no one dares to move forward.

He thinks it's great to be like this.

Xu Zhiheng began to kill with a smile, "Undam, what are the conditions of the girls you introduced to me?"

Miao Lingling was just kidding. If there was any score, she casually said, "Beautiful and smart!"

Xu Zhiheng said in a hurry, "There are many kinds of beauty, which must be beautiful at the school beauty level. As for intelligence, at least it should also be in our school. The professional examination cannot fall beyond the top tenth grade."

Miao Lingling racked her brains and didn't pull out such an excellent girl among her relatives and friends. She could only smile a little embarrassedly.

The children are all growing up and can't take advantage of them by joking.

Xu Junsheng glanced at his son and said, "Stinky boy, your vision is quite high."

Chengcheng snorted, "Are you not high-sighted?"

Xu Junsheng smiled proudly, "I'm not in a high-sighted person. I'm sure. When I was on Wuqi Farm, I looked at your mother very smart!"

Chengcheng didn't even give him a look.

After dinner, it was past eight o'clock when I returned to Jinming Hutong.

It was hot. After taking a shower, Xu Junsheng only wore big shorts in the air-conditioned room and a bare upper body. Although it was eye-catching, Lin Yuzhen still said, "Junsheng, do you pay attention to whether the image can work?"

Xu Junsheng narcissisticly looked down at his eight abdominal muscles, "I'm not in good shape. Don't you like it very much?"

Lin Yuzhen gave him a white look and just followed him.

The couple chatted while drinking herbal tea. Xu Junsheng said that the retail store has been very good recently, and last month's sales were already half of the wholesale.

He and Zhang Licheng have agreed to focus on the retail business in the second half of the year.

After nine o'clock, Xu Junhong and Zhao Weidong suddenly came.

Xu Junhong had an unnatural smile on his face, but Zhao Weidong looked more calm.

Xu Junsheng said curiously, "Junhong, come here now. Is there anything urgent?"

Xu Junhong did not answer. Zhao Weidong said, "Second brother, second sister-in-law, Junhong and I came here for my work."

Didn't Zhao Weidong be promoted quickly before? On the one hand, it was because he had high education and certain ability, but on the other hand, of course, it was also because he was the director of the Commerce Bureau.

But now, the director's daughter, his ex-wife has long been married, and he has also married Xu Junhong. The people in the bureau naturally treat him differently from before.

The following people are a little better. The biggest changes are the director and the two deputy directors, as well as several directors, and the deputy director at the same level with him.

In fact, this is a normal person. In the past, I complimented you because you were the director's son-in-law, but now it's not, and they will naturally not treat him very well.

Because Zhao Weidong has enjoyed that kind of treatment, he will naturally lose in his heart, and if this loss lasts for a long time, he will become a very negative emotion. Now he has the illusion that he always feels that he is crowded out in the unit.

In particular, several young cadres were promoted in the bureau this spring. He looked forward to him and thought he was qualified, but he was not there.

Zhao Weidong felt that the Commerce Bureau really couldn't stay any longer.

There are many good units in the city, but he has no corresponding connections and can't be transferred no matter how capable he is. He wants to take Lin Yuzhen's way.

At first, Xu Junhong disagreed, but she couldn't stand her husband's repeated saying that before today, the two of them quarreled because of this rare quarrel.

"Second brother, second sister-in-law, as you all know, my ex-wife's father is the leader in our business bureau. I've been working on cold benches now, so I don't want to waste this time."

"Second sister-in-law, I would like to ask you to do me a favor. Can you transfer me to the municipal government?"

Many people think that the municipal government is popular. It seems that they can be promoted all the way when they go in. In fact, this is not the case.

Because the administrative level is relatively high, the least lack of deputy and department-level cadres in the municipal government is a large number of departments, and there are more deputy offices.

If it hadn't been for this, Lin Yuzhen would not have been promoted to the grassroots level.

Moreover, there is another reason why the vast majority of cadres above the deputy office of the municipal government are assigned to the municipal government as soon as they graduate. Compared with the transfer from outside, they are familiar with each other, and the work may be more efficient.

Zhao Weidong is a deputy department. Even if he is highly educated, I'm afraid it will not be easy to stand out soon.

Lin Yuzhen gently refused, "Xiao Zhao, as you know, I didn't care about this matter not long after I took office. Mayor Zhou is responsible for the personnel. I don't have much contact with him at work, and I am even more familiar with him in private. The transfer of cadres above the division level is not so simple, so I have to have to have a corresponding position.

"I can't help you with this."

Zhao Weidong refused to give up and said, "Second sister-in-law, I know that this matter makes you a little embarrassed. So, can you ask the personnel department and see which agency has been recruiting recently?"

He also knew that it was a little inappropriate to say this, but he couldn't trust other connections except Lin Yuzhen.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "There is a unit. If you want to go now, I can match you."

A few days ago, Yang Jianqi found her and seriously said that he wanted to second a few young cadres from the municipal government, because with the increase of the professional team of the Sports Bureau, a department needed to deal with affairs.

Xu Junhong asked anxiously, "Second sister-in-law, what unit is it?"

"Sports Bureau, they are recruiting people."

Xu Junhong was very happy to hear this. She stared at her husband and wanted him to agree quickly. Unexpectedly, Zhao Weidong hesitated at this time.

Among all the government units, the Sports Bureau is not very good. It has no sense of existence before. In recent years, in addition to the achievements, there have also been some changes in status, but compared with industrial and commercial finance and taxation, it is still incomparable at all.

Moreover, when Lin Yuzhen was still the director of the Sports Bureau, he found someone to know that it was even easier to get results in the Sports Bureau, unless he was a position above the deputy bureau.

Now that Lin Yuzhen is not a leader, it won't be even more.

However, Zhao Weidong didn't say anything to death, "Second sister-in-law, I'm a business student myself. I haven't thought about going to work in the Sports Bureau. I'll go back and think about it. Is it okay?"

Lin Yuzhen doesn't care, "Okay."

But he said, "Xiao Zhao, only you have the ability and work down-to-earth. I believe that you can see it in the organization. Don't get through it because of the difficulties in front of you."

If there is no accident, the leader of the Commerce Bureau will retire by the end of this year.

Zhao Weidong was not stupid. Hearing this sentence, he nodded hard.

Walking out of the door of his second brother's house, Xu Junhong immediately complained and said, "Wei Dong, you are really. If you can't go to the municipal government, you can go to the Sports Bureau."

"Isn't my second sister-in-law coming out of the Sports Bureau?"

After walking to the entrance of the alley, Zhao Weidong explained to her, "As soon as your second sister-in-law goes to the sports bureau, she is the leader, and the superior also supports it. It's easy for her to get some results."

"But I'm different. I'm still a deputy office. I can't do anything. It's all arranged by the leader. No matter how big the results come out, it has nothing to do with me."

"Unless I perform very well, but unlike other units, the Sports Bureau is very professional. It is a field I have not covered before. It's good for me to make mistakes."

Hearing this, Xu Junhong understood and frowned, "Then if you want to say so, you are the most suitable thing now, or you'd better squat in the Commerce Bureau."

"You are the best in the Commerce Bureau, and you are also very capable of working."

Zhao Weidong couldn't hear her sarcasm, but he didn't care. He said, "You're right. Your second sister-in-law actually said so."

He smiled in a low voice, "The dead old man will retire at the end of the year."

Xu Junhong was stunned, "Then you still toss something, then don't move!"

Zhao Weidong sighed and said nothing. I don't know why, he always had a hunch that even if the Commerce Bureau changed its director, he was not necessarily the most valued young cadre.

Although he told his wife that he would not go to the Sports Bureau, Zhao Weidong couldn't help but inquired about the grassroots relationship. A week later, he learned that the Sports Bureau had set up a new department, which was fully responsible for the professional team.

Zhao Weidong immediately keenly realized that this was an opportunity, an opportunity he had been waiting for a long time ago. Unfortunately, as soon as he heard about the Sports Bureau that night, he was immediately disappointed and didn't expect to ask a few more questions.

That afternoon, he couldn't even wait to get off work and immediately went to the city government.

Unfortunately, Lin Yuzhen is in a meeting.

The secretary Xiao Zeng followed him, and the door of the office was locked.

Zhao Weidong waited until the time to get off work before Lin Yuzhen came back. It was not surprising to see him at all and said, "Come in."

"Say it, what can I do for?"

"Mayor Lin, I've thought about it. I want to work in the sports bureau."

Lin Yuzhen didn't say anything, but immediately picked up the phone and dialed a string of numbers. Yang Jianqi didn't get off work either. Recently, he worked overtime every day. "Mayor Lin, what's your instructions?"

"A few days ago, didn't you say that your sports bureau is recruiting people? Are you still recruiting?"

Yang Jianqi asked, "What are the conditions?"

After Lin Yuzhen finished talking about Zhao Weidong's situation, Yang Jianqi was very interested and said, "Then ask him to come to me tomorrow."

In this way, Zhao Weidong was transferred to the Sports Bureau to serve as the deputy director of the Professional League Office. The official position was not big, and there were a lot of things to do. In fact, with his education and qualifications, he could have been able to hold a full-time position, but unfortunately, he thought about it for too long time and was first served by another deputy department.

However, it may have changed the environment and I don't feel that others are crowded out of him, but the work attitude and enthusiasm are quite high.

Smart children learn everything quickly. School starts during the summer vacation, and Chengcheng has tanned another color number, but they also got a driving license as they wished.

Because Xu Junsheng bought a new car, the original old car was given to his son. Although it was not new, it was also a car of more than 300,000 yuan. I was sincerely satisfied.

Xu Zhiheng looked cold, but in fact he was very popular. After he had a car, his brothers and sisters came to rub the car. As long as he never refused on the way, even Professor Tian rubbed the car several times.

Not to mention Yuanyuan, it is equivalent to picking up and dropping off school by special car.

However, she was not as proud as her brother Chunfeng. A few days after the beginning of school, Professor Sun asked her if she had thought about it. Yuanyuan passed the pretext of discussing it with her family and was perfunctory.

Yuanyuan could see that Professor Sun was a little disappointed, but he still said that she could think about it as soon as possible.

But she knew that it could not be delayed any longer.

Therefore, as soon as she got home on the same day, she announced a big event, "Dad, Mom, I've thought about it. I'm not studying for postgraduate study in our school. I'm going abroad. I'm going to Harvard University!"

Xu Junsheng didn't agree before, but now he still opposes it. "Yuanyuan, Peking University can't pretend to pretend to be you. You have to go abroad. Is the moon rounder abroad? That's all on the same earth. What's the difference? Foreign universities must be good? I heard from you, Aunt Lihua, the United States is very chaotic!"

A while ago, Sui Lihua said that although she was like heaven, when she said that ordinary people there could legally hold guns, Xu Junsheng immediately felt that the United States was not heaven, but hell.

Anyway, he is a descendant of a soldier. His grandfather has made great achievements. Being a gun means that there will be bleeding, and bleeding means that someone may die.

Yuanyuan sucked his nose, "After I went there, I didn't go out of school. Can't I concentrate on my studies?"

Xu Junsheng sneered and said, "Don't coax me here. You've been all the way. Is it possible not to go out for a stroll?"

"Your brother can study for postgraduate study at Peking University. Can't you?"

Yuanyuan said angrily, "Do you think my brother is not going abroad? After graduating with a master's degree, he plans to study for a doctorate abroad!"

And I also want to apply for a school like MIT, which is said to be more difficult to enter than Harvard.

Xu Junsheng said, "In that way, you will also study for postgraduate study in our school and go abroad with your brother after graduation!"

Yuanyuan felt that his father was simply unreasonable, "Dad, my brother is already studying for a master's degree now. Why should I be a year and a half years late? How can I graduate at the same time?"

Xu Junsheng had no choice but to say fiercely, "Anyway, I don't agree with you!"

A little girl ran so far, she was unfamiliar with her life, and the street was full of foreign devils. What a terrible thing in case something happened.

Yuanyuan wrinkled his beautiful little face and said, "Dad, I know. You are worried about me. I promise you that I really won't wander around."

Lin Yuzhen said, "If Yuanyuan insists on going, it's not easy for us to be parents to object. Junsheng, I don't think so. I'm too busy with work and can't spare time."

"If you are not worried, you can apply for a tourist visa and follow her. You can come back after she settle down."

Xu Junsheng's eyes lit up. This is a good idea. Although 49 cities are very good and many places in China are also very good, he is really curious about what the United States is like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 121 5
❝ i once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden. ❞ madelyn cline x fem! oc
23.8K 100 39
List of novels that I think it's interesting. Picture and stories are no my original.
9.6K 73 9
The Queen is Perfect (皇后完美无缺) Author: Jiu Lan Chu Yin came from a famous family, with both talent and beauty. She was named Crown Princess at the age...
8.6K 76 6
六零海島女軍醫 On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Ji Shishi suddenly awakened to her past life memories, only to realize that she had actually travele...