The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 101-105

503 5 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 101

Xu Junsheng smiled and didn't feel that the two children spent money indiscriminately, and the business has expanded in the past two years, and the profits of retail stores have gradually increased recently.

This little pocket money at home is nothing at all.

When he was a teenager, he didn't even want to buy a recorder. His children, Xu Junsheng, definitely can't do this. As long as it is a reasonable request, he can buy whatever he wants.

Who made them lucky? He was a rich father.

There is nothing we can do.

He curled the corners of his mouth and said, "You know that it's not easy for Dad to make money, but you don't have to save it deliberately. It's time to spend it."

"If you want to buy it recently, please let me know in advance."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan grew up in a Youwo environment. It's too late to ask for a lot of things. They have been bought at home.

And most of their interests are now on learning.

Therefore, neither child has a high material desire.

You have to think about choosing a gift for a birthday for a long time.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan shook their heads.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "I've finished my homework, right?"

"Go to the backyard to play badminton."

Chengcheng hesitated for a moment and said, "The homework has been finished, but there are still several sets of competition papers that have not been done."

Yuanyuan also said, "Mom, what kind of ball do you play on this cold day? You're not tired. Take a break."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yes, I'm going to take a break. I'll let you play."

Xu Junsheng also said, "It's not possible to sit all day long. At your age, you should exercise more!"

Cheng Chengcheng retreated and pointed to the dumbbell in the room, "Can I practice this?"

Xu Junsheng was beating his head, and Lin Yuzhen stared at him, "No, let you go outdoors to exercise. How can you always cat in the room?"

Seeing that her brother didn't like to go, Yuanyuan didn't dislike the cold outside and said, "I can. Let's see if Xu Zhiheng can go."

Although she said this with a smile, the meaning of the challenge was too obvious.

Chengcheng glanced at his sister and said, "I'll go."

The two children went back to the house and put on their coats, took the racket to the backyard, and soon hit.

In the hall, Xu Junsheng made a pot of fragrant Pu'er tea. Sister-in-law Sun sent a dish of freshly prepared snacks. The couple sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, drinking tea while enjoying their son and daughter playing badminton.

Both children are very high in business, which seems to be very perfect, but in fact they are not necessarily the same. There are also shortcomings, that is, in sports.

Of course, it's not bad, just the upper level of ordinary people.

Yuanyuan was sophisticated a while ago, so he played well and practiced less sincerity, so it was worse.

The level of the two people has changed slightly, not to mention that someone deliberately broke it.

This person is Yuanyuan.

Every time it's her turn to serve, she is very tricky, so Chengcheng often can't remember it and is busy picking up the ball.

Yuanyuan said with a smile, "Brother, don't worry. You just practice more about this ball. You just practice less!"

Chengcheng was his sister taking revenge on him and smiled helplessly, "Xu Qinmo, why do you say so much? Who said I was anxious?"

Yuanyuan blinked proudly.

For a long time, outsiders praised her and her brother together. Their grades in school were not divided, but in fact, there was still a slight difference.

Yuanyuan always felt that she was not as smart as her brother.

It's a little small, as small as rice grains.

Especially in the past six months, my brother is slightly different from before, and he still has a little love to show off. It's not open, but just the secret pendulum.

More annoying!

Thinking of this, Yuanyuan threw the badminton up and sent another bad-to-receive ball.

After watching it for a while, Xu Junsheng took a sip of tea comfortably and said with a smile, "I really didn't expect that Chengcheng, a stinky boy, can do it all day long, and he can't play Yuanyuan!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "You didn't see that Yuanyuan was deliberately bad!"

At first, Xu Junsheng only noticed that his son always picked up the ball. After careful observation, he really laughed a few times, "Really, brothers and sisters don't quarrel or quarrel when they beat children. What's going on today?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Tell them alone and let them solve it by themselves."

After playing for a while, Yuanyuan felt tired and said, "Brother, let's take a break."

Cheng Cheng nodded, "Okay, but let's rest where you are."

If you enter the house, it's too hot. After taking off your coat, your sister may not be willing to play.

He has suffered so much losses just now and is thinking about returning it so much.

Yuanyuan said, "That's fine."

Ten minutes later, the two continued to play again. Chengcheng learned the previous lesson and reacted much faster than before, and they could catch more than half of the ball.

In this way, it looks much better.

Xu Junsheng couldn't help boasting, "It's okay. The stinky boy is making rapid progress."

Lin Yuzhen also nodded.

The brother and sister played badminton for more than an hour before returning home.

Yuanyuan took off the white sweater hat, and the black bangs were soaked.

She smiled and said, "It's really cool to play."

Cheng Cheng asked, "Then school will be over tomorrow. Shall we still play?"

Yuanyuan agreed.

Xu Junsheng also had a little itchy hands at this time and suggested, "Yu Zhen, shall we go to play for a while?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded with a smile.

Xu Jun usually exercises a lot, but most of them are playing iron or something. He has relatively few outdoor sports, and he doesn't like playing badminton very much.

The natural level is not as good as Lin Yuzhen.

However, Lin Yuzhen accommodated him. The service angle was not better. Xu Junsheng was a little profist at the beginning and could play well soon.

Yuanyuan looked a little guilty and said, "My parents are so good."

Chengcheng glanced at my sister and said nothing.

After a while, Rui Rui came.

Ruirui's big name is Xu Zhijie, and he is also quite tall. When he was a child, he was a little like his mother, and now he looks almost the same as Xu Junchang.

He is also a very handsome teenager.

He is also quite cheerful.

He smiled when he entered the room and said enviously, "Brother, sister, your family is so comfortable!"

In fact, his mother has bought a house for a long time. It is not too far away, and it is also well cleaned up. However, on the one hand, his father does not agree to move, and on the other hand, considering the reality, Miao Lingling is in the third shift in the hospital. Xu Junchang is often not at home, and no one takes care of the children when she moves out.

It's better to live together.

After saying that, Xu Zhijie didn't need to let him go. He sat down, took a cup, poured a cup of tea, drank half a cup in one go, and took a snack.

Yuanyuan smiled at him, opened the drawer, and opened a box of chocolates.

Young people in their adulthood will be hungry anytime and anywhere.

As he watched his second uncle and second aunt play ball, he ate snacks and chocolate, ate several pieces in a row, and then said, "Grandparents let you go over for dinner."

Weekend dinner is usually eaten at grandparents' houses, and Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are used to it.

Every time, I always ask my cousin to call someone.

But this time Rui Rui bit the chocolate and said mysteriously, "You know, something special has happened recently."

Sincerely, I am concentricating on watching my parents play basketball, and I am not interested in it.

Yuanyuan asked curiously, "What's the big deal?"

"Is my uncle back?"

Rui Rui shook his head and said, "No, it's a big deal for my father to come back. My father didn't come back. It's something else."

Yuanyuan asked, "What's the matter? You said it."

Rui Rui hesitated for a moment, "We may soon have a new uncle."

Yuanyuan didn't believe it very much. "No, doesn't grandma often say that my aunt wants to be single all her life?"

Rui Rui said, "Why can't we all know this person!"

"That's Zhao Weidong!"

Yuanyuan was also impressed by this man and said, "So it's him."

After playing with Lin Yuzhen, Xu Junsheng chatted with his three children for a while. Rui Rui soon graduated from junior high school and wanted to be admitted to Peking University before she went to high school.

He asked his second aunt a lot of questions.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan said modestly, "Ruili, we will wait for you at Peking University then."

Xu Zhijie nodded very seriously.

After five o'clock, I went to Jinshan Hutong.

In the hall, Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan are chatting with Zhao Weidong.

After so many years, Zhao Weidong is different from before. In the past, his eyes were very lively and he looked around, but now he looks very old and steady.

Tian Xianglan asked, "Xiao Zhao, you are the deputy now, right?"

Zhao Weidong nodded.

Xu Guanghan said, "The deputy department is also very good. He is early at this age."

After graduating from graduate school, Zhao Weidong went to work in the Municipal Bureau of Economics and Trade. His education is a crushing existence for his colleagues in the unit.

He himself is quite modest, so he is very smooth.

In particular, he married the director's beautiful daughter.

Now, he is the youngest deputy in the bureau.

Unfortunately, his work went well, but the backyard caught fire. His wife fell in love with a rich Hong Kong businessman. Even if she was caught on the spot, she was very reasonable.

He said that he was an official fan like his father. He only knew about work, and the director listened to it. In fact, he was not so poor.

I've had enough with him for a long time.

The two got divorced quickly.

Later, by chance, I met Xu Junhong again.

Both of them are single. They come and go and get better again.

Tian Xianglan smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, Junsheng, you are here. This is Xiao Zhao. He has been home before."

Xu Junsheng said, "Remember it."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said hello.

Tian Xianglan said, "Junsheng, it's unlucky that Xiao Zhao also works in the Economic and Trade Bureau and is now a deputy office."

Xu Junsheng was not interested in this. He said a perfunctory sound and got up and went to the backyard.

Lin Yuzhen said, "That promotion is quite fast."

Zhao Weidong already knew that Lin Yuzhen was now director-level and hurriedly said, "It's all academic qualifications. In fact, I don't have much work experience, and my ability needs to be further improved."

His attitude was still very modest. Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Do it well. There will be many opportunities."

On Monday morning, Lin Yuzhen went to the city for a meeting. After the meeting, Vice Mayor Chen put forward new requirements for her work. Now that basketball and football have achieved preliminary results, other projects cannot lag behind.

Especially some projects with certain advantages.

Lin Yuzhen took the opportunity to hand over the report that had been revised countless times to the leader.

Vice Mayor Chen turned it over briefly and felt that the reform was too big.

However, he did not immediately discourage his subordinates, but said, "Yes, I will take time to take a closer look."

Lin Yuzhen's rectification report is almost 20 pages, and it will really take a little effort to finish reading it.

She nodded and said, "Lead, then I'll go back first?"

Vice Mayor Chen smiled and asked, "Xiao Lin, the men's football team has not been good recently. Don't you consider forming a professional team?"

Although women's basketball and women's football are also very good, they are different from men's games.

Lin Yuzhen immediately complained, "Mayor Chen, I want to do too. Fortunately, the team members are too short of suitable coaches, and the Sports Bureau lacks middle-level cadres with certain work experience and strong ability. Why don't you borrow them from the municipal government?"

If you second ordinary young cadres, there will be a lot of candidates for the municipal government, but if you want to move cadres at the right or deputy level, it is really more difficult than to the sky.

First, this kind of cadre is the key training object, and all superiors attach great importance to it. Second, they may not be willing to do so.

The Sports Bureau is not a favorite like the Finance Bureau.

Vice Mayor Chen was silent for a few seconds and said, "Let's talk about this later. Go ahead first."

From the municipal government, Lin Yuzhen went straight to the research institute.

Because the bureau just allocated a sum of money, Director Ding was very enthusiastic. He invited her to the office, poured tea in person, and said, "Director Lin, welcome to guide the work. Recently, a new project in the laboratory has been launched. Would you like to have a look?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

When he came out of the laboratory, Director Ding asked again, "Director Lin, it's noon soon. Can you have a light meal before you leave?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay."

Last time she found that the canteen of this research institute has a high level of cooks. This level not only means that the taste is good, but also a particularly good combination of meat and vegetables.

This is included in her report to Deputy Mayor Chen.

In recent years, the overall government revenue has increased significantly, and the Sports Bureau has allocated more funds every year, but after all, there are too many subordinate units, and there are not so many points per minute.

Athletes' meals are generally better, but they still can't do this level.

Her goal is to keep the whole unit in line with the research institute.

Lin Yuzhen took a bite of the chicken leg and said, "The food in your unit is really good."

Director Ding said carefully, "The standard is a little high, but internal employees are not free to eat. They have to pay ten yuan a month."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "This is good. If only athletes could also eat such a meal."

Director Ding immediately said, "We have also made suggestions to the bureau before, but it has not been adopted. In fact, it is not difficult to achieve this level."

Lin Yuzhen took a sip of the soup and said, "Okay, Director Ding, then write a report, be as detailed as possible, and give it to me as soon as possible."

"No problem."

"One more thing is that from next month, all distant mobilization in the city must undergo physical and psychological tests. You are all ready to work overtime."

Director Ding was stunned, "All the athletes?"

"Yes, all."

After more than half a year in office, Lin Yuzhen has also figured out the situation of all her subordinate units and found a basket of problems, the most urgent of which is actually a human problem.

First of all, it is naturally an administrative cadre, but this cannot be completely removed at once. Not to mention that it does not meet the regulations, it may not be strong if it is replaced. Now I can only continue to observe it.

The second is the coach's question. Even his layman can see that the level of coaches in many projects is very average.

But it can't be replaced casually, because excellent coaches are too scarce at present.

The third is the athletes.

Compared with administrative cadres and coaches, it is relatively easy to replace athletes. Objectively speaking, many people who are too old or have injuries and illness do not meet the requirements of service.

From this point of view, professional athletes are actually a very demanding industry. Once your physical function is not at its peak, your grades will come down immediately and your career is coming to an end.

But there is nothing we can do. Competitive sports must be done in this way.

This is also the purpose of her physical fitness test this time.

All unqualified athletes should be brushed down.

However, retired athletes should also be properly placed, otherwise so many people will make trouble.

A week later, she went to the municipal government to report.

Vice Mayor Chen held two meetings in a row. He was a little tired and asked coldly, "Xiao Lin, what's the matter?"

Lin Yuzhen asked with a smile, "Mayor Chen, have you read the report I submitted last time?"

Vice Mayor Chen nodded, "Land."

Lin Yuzhen explained, "This is a long-term plan. I have two years to complete it."

After hearing this for two years, Vice Mayor Chen was relieved. He smiled and said, "That's okay. It's very good."

"It's just that there is a difficult problem now. Regarding the placement of retired athletes, it is not easy to handle. I implore the leader to come forward and solve it."

Vice Mayor Chen said, "There is a specific policy on how to resettle it in the past, and how to resettle it now."

Of course, Lin Yuzhen has also learned that in the past, there were two main ways for athletes to retire. One is to digest part of the Sports Bureau, and then to work as physical education teachers in primary and secondary schools, and a small number of them are distributed to factories and mining enterprises.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Mayor Chen, there are too many people this time, and it is estimated that there will be serious shortages of positions. Otherwise, you can discuss it with other city leaders and negotiate with the larger factories in the city, such as machinery factories or hardware factories. If there are retired athletes, they will all accept them?"

Vice Mayor Chen stared at her and asked, "How many people do you want to brush down?"

Lin Yuzhen also couldn't say it well, "I don't know the specific number now, but there are a lot of designated. Mayor Chen, please arrange this matter early, otherwise I will be scolded."

Vice Mayor Chen said, "If you are in a hurry, why don't you tell Mayor Mei yourself? Anyway, you know each other very well."

Lin Yuzhen quickly said, "No, no, no, Mayor Mei and I don't know each other well, and this is a skipping report. I won't do such a thing."

Vice Mayor Chen finally smiled and said, "Opone, I know. Is there anything else to do?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "No more, thank you, leader."

Three days later, Vice Mayor Chen's secretary called and said that he had negotiated with the city's machinery factory and hardware factory, and they agreed to accept retired athletes.

Lin Yuzhen was very happy and immediately called Director Ding.

For a while, many athletes retired and had different ways out. Some stayed to be coaches. This part is usually particularly excellent. Those who have won gold medals in the national competition, some have entered the Sports Bureau. This part has a certain cultural foundation, and some have gone to the sports college for further study. These are very brains. The athlete.

In addition, some of them became physical education teachers.

Most of them have entered the factory.

Machinery factories and hardware factories are well-known good factories, and their salaries and bonuses are higher than that of professional athletes.

In a word, although more than 200 people suddenly retreated, they passed smoothly because of the proper arrangement.

The next step is to reform internal management.

In fact, this item is quite a headache, because sports is nothing else. It is difficult to quantify and evaluate before participating in the competition to win the prize.

It's almost the end of the year. Many departments of the Sports Bureau work overtime every day, accompanied by the comrades of the research institute.

After all, it is very difficult to establish an effective job assessment system.

Each subordinate unit is different, and each project is different.

After eight o'clock this night, Lin Yuzhen didn't come home from work until after work.

Xu Junsheng is not busy at all. The company has been in operation for so many years. Now all departments have detailed leaders. He gets off work early every day.

At this time, my daily exercise has been completed, and I am concentrating on watching TV.

Recently, Romance of the Three Kingdoms is being replayed.

Seeing her tired face, Xu Junsheng quickly poured a glass of water and couldn't help asking, "Yu Zhen, why is your sports bureau so busy?"

Lin Yuzhen drank half a glass of water and said, "It's good to be busy for a while."

Xu Junsheng nodded and asked again, "Have you eaten yet?"

"I've eaten it in the unit canteen."

Sister Sun brought a bowl of stewed chicken soup and said, "There is no oil at all. It's quite sweet with mushrooms and dates."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay."

She went to the canteen for dinner after five o'clock. She was really a little hungry now. She picked up the spoon and ate it.

Xu Junsheng also wants to eat when he sees others eat.

Lin Yuzhen ate several bites in a row and sneered when she saw him look like that.

Xu Junsheng became ashamed and angry, and simply robbed her spoon.

Yuanyuan actually heard the door ring and her mother's voice before, but there were only two questions left in a set of papers she was making.

So she didn't come over until she finished the paper.

Who would have thought that as soon as she lifted the cotton curtain in the hall, she saw her father feeding her mother soup.

Looking carefully, two people drank a bowl of soup and used a spoon.

It's more crooked than the newlywed aunt and uncle.

The little girl seized the opportunity and was about to make a joke on her parents. Xu Junsheng put down the spoon and said first, "How come you child walk without sound at all? I don't know how to knock on the door when you come in?"

Yuanyuan thought it was inexplicable. This is her own home. How could she knock on the door in the hall?

Chapter 102

Yuanyuanxiu opened her eyes and felt that his father was too unreasonable and hadn't figured out the rebuttal words. Lin Yuzhen asked her first, "Yuanyuan, do you drink chicken soup?"

"Added dates."

Yuanyuan began to learn after school. Until now, he has had a seamless dinner in the middle. In fact, high-intensity mental labor is also very physical.

At this moment, she is really hungry.

Yuanyuan nodded, "Okay, is there anything else besides chicken soup?"

Sister Sun came in with dishes and chopsticks and said with a smile, "There are also snacks and newly prepared dumplings. I'm going to eat tomorrow morning. Why don't you cook a pot first?"

Tomorrow is the winter solstice, and the custom is to eat dumplings.

At this moment, Chengcheng walked in and asked, "What kind of dumplings?"

Sister-in-law Sun said, "It's purse."

Today, she and Sister Tian cleaned up the refrigerator and found that there was still a bag of shepherd's purse in the freezer, which was burned and stored in spring and was just used together.

Sincerely said, "Then cook some."

The shepherd's purse dumplings made by Sister Sun and Sister Tian are simply unique. They are generally not sold in foreign restaurants, so they can only be eaten in Sister Chen's shop.

However, it is not available all year round, which is only available when shepherd's purse is on the market in spring.

It's absolutely impossible now.

Generally, people make shepherd's purse dumplings, either the shepherd's purse is mixed with the meat filling, or some leeks are added to the shepherd's purse meat. The first way to eat it is done, at least the original taste of shepherd's purse, and the second one is really ruined, because leek is a domineering vegetable, which will cover the taste of other green vegetables.

But in fact, there is a better way.

Although shepherd's purse is fresh, wild vegetables will be a little astringent, and too much meat or oil will be too greasy. The most suitable thing is to add shiitake mushrooms. The mushroom meat is thick, smooth and tender, and the freshness of the two ingredients will not affect each other, which can simply be called fresh and fresh.

Their whole family loves it.

Xu Junsheng also told, "Make more."

After a while, the steaming dumplings were served, and a bowl of chicken soup was served for everyone.

Lin Yuzhen only ate two or three and put down her chopsticks, but Xu Junsheng rushed to eat with the two children all the way. The three ate a large plate of dumplings.

Yuanyuan said worriedly, "Isn't it not good to eat so much so late?"

Xu Junsheng glanced at her and always felt that his daughter was getting thinner and thinner. He said in a particularly positive tone, "No."

Yuanyuan looked at the bowl of chicken soup in front of him and hesitated.

He sincerely asked, "Xu Qinmo, do you drink it or not? If you don't drink it, I'll drink it."

Yuanyuan quickly picked it up and drank half a bowl in one gulp.

Lin Yuzhen pushed her bowl, "Sincerely, you can drink it for your mother."

As soon as I finished supper, the wind suddenly became windy.

Because the daily heating was very hot, the window opened a crack, and now it was blown with a bang. Xu Junsheng rushed over and closed it.

After a while, snowflakes floated outside, and soon the ground turned white.

Xu Junsheng asked, "Do you two really have finished all your homework?"

Yuanyuan stared, "Dad, what are you talking about? When did my brother and I panic?"

Sincerely and cruelly shook his bangs, "That's right."

Xu Junsheng thought about it very seriously. Although these two children have many minor problems, they really don't seem to have lied.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Why don't we play chess?"

Xu Junsheng shook his head and said, "You don't play chess. Only two people can play. What's the point? Let's play poker!"

Unexpectedly, he won him in the first two, and he lost later.

Fortunately, it's not early at this time. It's past ten o'clock at night. Xu Junsheng put away poker and said, "Okay, go to bed quickly. You have to get up early to school tomorrow."

The next morning, as soon as Lin Yuzhen arrived at the unit, Director Ding came happily and took out a piece of information and said, "Director Lin, these are two reports, one is dietary nutrition, and the other is about the consideration system."

She looked through a few pages casually, smiled and said, "It's good. I'll communicate with you about specific questions after I read it."

After Director Ding passed by, Director Xiao Cai also came in with a thick dark circle of eyes, and the report he handed in was much thicker, more than 20 pages.

Director Xiao Cai also said, "This is just some preliminary ideas, and there is still room for further practice."

In the next few days, many subordinate units have submitted reports one after another.

Lin Yuzhen read every copy carefully, and then wrote a more comprehensive report on the basis of these materials and showed it to Vice Mayor Chen.

"Is it done so soon?"

Vice Mayor Chen was a little surprised. After looking through a few pages carefully, his face became solemn again.

"Xiao Lin, your system sounds good. If you don't meet the standard, you can detect it immediately by superiors, but these are false theories. Without previous data, you can't stand it."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Vice Mayor Chen, it is because there is no practice that I have to use it now. Even if he takes a detour, he has experience."

"You can't be afraid of failure, can you?"

Vice Mayor Chen frowned slightly.

In fact, he has a good impression of Lin Yuzhen. Nowadays, many cadres at a low level have not been pursuing success during their posts, as long as there is nothing wrong or something big.

Few people like her have tried her to make a comprehensive reform.

But if you really want to do this, there are too many aspects involved.

Vice Mayor Chen was silent for a long time and said, "Xiao Lin, if you really want to do this, my advice is not to take too much. You can choose a few projects first to see how it works."

"If it works well, it will be good to promote it comprehensively."

Lin Yuzhen didn't expect to put it in place in one step. She said with a smile, "Mayor Chen, what you said makes sense, so I will start with a small number of projects first. If the effect is good, it will be fully promoted next year."

Vice Mayor Chen smiled and said, "If you encounter any difficulties at work, please feel free to reflect."

Lin Yuzhen nodded and said, "Thank you, leader. It's almost the end of the year. There is not much time left. I will choose a few fewer projects. I don't think the workload will be too heavy."

"After the Spring Festival, the focus of the work should still be on the next Municipal Games."

Vice Mayor Chen added, "Next year's session will be different from the past. There are more athletes participating in it. It really takes more time, and all preparations should be done in advance."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Don't worry, this session is larger than the Far South Games. A special preparatory team was set up in September, and the work process will be reported every week."

Vice Mayor Chen nodded in praise.

In March of the following year, the 9th City Games, which was also the Youth Games, began as scheduled, because the two sports games were held together. There were a lot of athletes, more than 8,000 people, and many events broke the national record.

Lin Yuzhen instructed her men to rob people before the game was over.

In May, at the end of the sports meeting, the team in various events of the city team had a lot of new faces, many of whom were still very childish young girls.

In June, reform and rectification finally became the focus of the Sports Bureau.

In fact, at the beginning, both deputy directors strongly opposed it and felt that so much was too unhuman, especially the deputy director of the defense. He said on the spot, "Director Lin, coaches and athletes are all human beings, not machines, and it is impossible to make any mistakes at all. How much the results will be improved in a month and how much the results are improved in half a year. In this case, after waiting for a few years, they are all world champions everywhere?

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Yes, this is our ultimate goal."

Deputy Director Wei lost face and felt that the idea of doing this was too whimsical.

Deputy Director Jiang thought from another perspective, "What if such a harsh system undermines the enthusiasm of coaches and athletes?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "A good coach and athlete should first have a very good psychological quality. If you can be scared about this, then change career as soon as possible. Anyway, you can't win a medal."

Deputy Director Jiang didn't say anything more, but shook his head silently.

There are also many subordinate units that oppose it.

But no one was useless. Lin Yuzhen insisted on doing so, and soon issued relevant documents.

And he made great achievements soon.

So far, several subordinate units carried out before the New Year have really not only achievements, but also some traditional advantage projects so far.

If the results can be improved or can make a stand out in future competitions, the designation will be selected by the national team.

If you really have better results in the future, it will be the athletes who come out of the city team.

In the end, they will be regarded as achievements.

Therefore, the attitudes of Deputy Director Wei and Deputy Director Jiang are different now. They are very active in their work. If there are subordinate units that do not cooperate, they will talk and do work in person.

There is a rare unprecedented unity between the Sports Bureau.

That evening, Lin Yuzhen came home from work, changed her clothes and went to the kitchen.

Sister Sun said, "Yu Zhen, you have been busy all day. Take a break and I'll do whatever you want!"

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "I sat in the unit all day. I'm not tired. I happened to move."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan said this morning that they wanted to eat the food cooked by their mother.

It's a shame that from the child's life to now, Lin Yuzhen has been too little worried about everything. Because there is a babysitter at home, she rarely cooks in person.

The world passed so fast. In another week, the two children will take the college entrance examination.

She asked again, "What were you going to do at night?"

Sister Tian said, "It's so hot. I'm going to make two cold dishes, one with sesame sauce with beans, the other is cold shredded chicken, four hot dishes, one is braised pork, made with thinner streaky pork, which is not greasy. One sweet and sour fish, then a celery dried tofu and a small scallion scrambled eggs."

They are all very common, but they are very delicious.

Lin Yuzhen's cooking skills were not bad, but she couldn't stand it for too long. Even if someone started, she couldn't designate everything by herself.

He hesitated for a moment and said, "Let me make cold dishes."

Although she did it, Sister Sun still grabbed the beans and chicken to deal with them, and all kinds of seasonings were ready.

Even the mashed garlic is ready. You just need to add some seasonings to Lin Yuzhen and mix them.

At the beginning of the meal, Lin Yuzhen pointed to the dishes on the table and asked, "Guess which dish I made?"

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were tricky and ate them all of a sudden. Yuanyuan said, "The shredded chicken is made by my mother. The chili oil is different from before."

Today, this chili oil was indeed made by Lin Yuzhen. At that time, the hot oil temperature in the pot was too high. She didn't master it well, so she poured it on the minced chili and was a little pasted.

Yuanyuan added, "It's delicious to paste a little bit, and it has a burning smell."

Lin Yuzhen nodded and said with a smile, "Yes, I made the shredded chicken."

Chengcheng took a bite of sesame beans and said, "This is also made by my mother. The dish made by Aunt Tian is a little heavier, and today is lighter."

"But I think it's better."

Xu Junsheng also nodded, "It's pretty good."

"Xu Zhiheng and Xu Qinmo, would you like to eat the dishes I cooked?"

I sincerely concentrate on eating fish and pretend that I didn't hear it.

Yuanyuan curled his lips quickly and said with a smile, "Dad, you'd better stop doing it. If you've been tired for a day, just come back and rest!"

Xu Junsheng used to work hard, and it was not that he didn't do it, and he was always when the babysitter was on vacation. As a result, the dishes were either not cooked or stir-fried.

Or it's salty.

It's terrible.

Looking at the face of calling him famous, Chengcheng also said, "Yes, Dad, you can rest, or wait until it's cool for a while!"

Both children were so considerate that he cared about him. Xu Junsheng was very ironed in his heart and said, "That's done. Let's talk about it later."

A week passed quickly, and it soon reached the 7th of July.

Early in the morning, Sister Sun and Sister Tian were busy, steamed steamed buns and made four very refreshing dishes. The mung bean soup was dried early, and it happened to be warm when drinking.

Xu Junsheng was more nervous than the two children. He had no appetite. He ate a little randomly and told him several times in a row, saying that he would never leave anything.

In fact, the college entrance examination is stationery except for the admission ticket, and there is nothing else at all.

Xu Junsheng bought a plastic card for a long time, which was two layers. Put in the admission ticket, buckle the secret button, and then put it in a ribbon and hang it around his neck to make no mistake.

Yuanyuan thought it was very interesting, so he immediately put it in and put it around her neck.

Chengcheng was not happy at first. He felt that it was very stupid to hang a sign around his neck, but he couldn't stand Dad's talk and had tolerate it.

Lin Yuzhen also asked for a day off and sent Chengcheng and Yuanyuan to the examination room with Xu Junsheng.

Before the two children went in, she told, "There is no need to be nervous, just like the usual exam."

Yuanyuan blinked and said, "We are not nervous in the first place. How difficult can the test questions be? Even if it is as difficult as the competition, I will do it. What's so afraid of?"

Sincerely agree, "Yes."

He smiled again and said, "I think the person who is really nervous is Dad!"

Lin Yuzhen also smiled, "Okay, let's go in quickly!"

Watching the children enter the examination room smoothly, Xu Junsheng said, "It's so uncomfortable to bask here on such a hot day. Yu Zhen, there is a western restaurant near here. Let's go for a cup of coffee!"

Lin Yuzhen was happy, "Aren't you worried about your child's college entrance examination? Are you in the heart to drink coffee?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "You don't know what's going on here. Just last year, Director Zhao of Haichen Hospital, the more his family was twins. When his two daughters took the college entrance examination, they didn't know how to do it. When they arrived at the examination room, they forgot to get the admission ticket. Later, he rushed back to look for it. When he found someone, he was not allowed to enter the examination room. "

"The birth was delayed for a year."

"Our sincerity and Yuanyuan are designated to go to Peking University. It's a pity to waste a year in vain?"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her lips and smiled, "Don't say it so absolutely. You don't have to be admitted to Peking University."

Xu Junsheng said, "Tsinghua is also fine."

The couple went to a nearby cafe, ate cold drinks, drank coffee, and sat for a long time. They chatted from Gagdachi to Beijing, and then chatted from Beijing to Gagdachi.

Finally, the morning exam is over.

Hurrying to the school gate, most of the candidates left, and Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were looking around.

Yuanyuan looked at his parents and always felt something wrong. "Where have you two been?"

Cheng Cheng sincerely pointed to the opposite of the road, "I must have gone to drink coffee."

Xu Junsheng was about to scold the stinky boy. Lin Yuzhen rushed and said, "Do you also want to drink coffee?" Let's wait another day. I can't do it now. Hurry home for dinner and rest!"

Since May, weekends have been implemented throughout the country. The second and third days of the college entrance examination are Saturday and Sunday. Therefore, Lin Yuzhen is accompanied by the whole process.

After the morning of July 9, the college entrance examination will be over.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were very happy. When they walked out of the examination room, they let their parents take them to drink coffee, and brought karaoke home, and sang one by one for a long time.

Xu Junsheng curled his lips, "Two little lunatics."

Tian Xianglan was also particularly concerned about the exams of her grandson and granddaughter. Although Xu Guanghan didn't let her come, she couldn't help asking.

As a result, as soon as I entered the door, I heard my son crying and howling.

She shook her head unhattently, "Junsheng, what are you doing?"

Xu Junsheng couldn't help watching his son and daughter sing.

He put the microphone on the table and asked curiously, "Mom, why are you here?"

Tian Xianglan said, "I didn't come for you. I'm here for my grandson and granddaughter. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan won't finish the exam. Let me ask the child how the exam is going."

Yuanyuan immediately cried and said, "Grandma, I didn't do well in the exam. I failed the exam!"

Chengcheng also said, "Mammy, I failed the exam too!"

Tian Xianglan doesn't believe it very much. These two children have always been the first and second in the grade. How can they fail this exam?

She said in a skeptical tone, "You designated to lie."

"Grandma doesn't believe it."

Xu Junsheng also said, "I really didn't do well in the exam. Otherwise, can I be so uncomfortable?"

Tian Xianglan was very sorry. She thought that her grandson and granddaughter had been admitted to Peking University all of a sudden. She went to the dance team and said that she was greedy to designate those people.

She said, "I really didn't do well in the exam. Then I can't be admitted to Peking University. Tsinghua University should be fine, right?"

Xu Jun squeaked, "Mom, do you think Tsinghua University is so easy to take exams? It's as simple to cut melons and chop vegetables?"

"I guess, that's an ordinary undergraduate."

Yuanyuan couldn't help it. Seeing Grandma's disappointed expression, she laughed and said, "Grandma, if my brother and I can't get into Peking University, you won't see us?"

Tian Xianglan shook her head suddenly, "How can I do it? Grandma didn't even go to college."

Cheng Cheng said with a sincere smile, "Grandma, don't worry, Yuanyuan and I have designated that we can be admitted to Peking University."

"This year's college entrance examination questions are really simple."

Yuanyuan also said, "It's very simple."

The two children are also very crazy. The first and second volunteers are both Peking University, but their majors are different, and then the rest are not filled in.

In early August, the college entrance examination score came down. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan both got particularly high scores, with a total score of 375, both of which were more than 700 points.

Chengcheng is the top scorer in science, and Yuanyuan is only two different from him.

Both of them were successfully admitted to Peking University. Chengcheng is the Department of Mathematics and Yuanyuan is the Department of Chemistry.

When the front foot received the notice, Xu Junsheng, the back foot, hurried to Jinshan Hutong. Mr. Xu, Xu Guanghan and Tian Xianglan were very happy to hear this.

Especially Tian Xianglan.

She said, "This is a big joy in our family. We have to celebrate it!"

Spring 1997.

After attending the last year's sports summary meeting jointly held by the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government, Vice Mayor Chen deliberately left Lin Yuzhen for a conversation. He smiled and said, "Xiao Lin, since you came here in the past two years, the sports industry in the city has changed a lot. The results of many projects have come up. You have done a good job."

At the meeting, he was praised by the relevant leaders.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Thank you for your recognition of my work, Mayor Chen. Can you consider more financial allocation this year? It doesn't take much. It's almost enough to add more than 10 million."

Vice Mayor Chen stared, "Your appetite is not small."

Lin Yuzhen smiled bitterly, "There are too many places to spend money. Now the bonuses of athletes and coaches alone are a large amount."

Vice Mayor Chen sneered, "Didn't you make this set by yourself? Didn't you expect that there would be financial pressure?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay not to give more. At worst, I will let all the professional teams compare with the previous games. With these incomes, I can barely reach it."

Vice Mayor Chen raised his face and said, "Did I say no? You can't do this. Good athletes, random competition will affect their physical strength and training rhythm!"

In the expectations of many people, the men's basketball team and the men's football team also have professional teams, and they have played against clubs in other places, and the level is quite good.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Mayor Chen, you agreed. That's great. Thank you for all my subordinate units, as well as coaches and athletes."

Vice Mayor Chen smiled and said, "Okay, hurry up."

Lin Yuzhen returned to work and received an unexpected call.

Coach Zhang called from Ming City.

He also habitually called her Mayor Lin.

"Mayor Lin, are you busy with your work now?"

"Not busy, Coach Zhang, what can I do for you?"

Coach Zhang hesitated for a few seconds before saying, "It's okay. It's just that I miss Shuilan and Xiaowu. How are they doing now?"

Lin Yuzhen said to the head, "Coach Zhang, if you are worried about Shuilan and Xiaowu, you can call the skating team directly. You don't know the phone number, do you?"

"You don't have to go around. What can I do for me?"

Coach Zhang at the other end of the phone doesn't know what to say. Since the athletes he brought out won the prize, some players have also joined the national team. Ming City attaches great importance to skating.

Not only have all kinds of treatment been improved, but also I also found a coach to cooperate with him. At the beginning, the other three coaches were very modest and asked him for advice all day long. He did not hide his selfishness and handed over all his experience and experience.

Now, they have learned all their skills.

In the skating team, his status has also changed a lot, and I don't know what's going on. Every time he picks a team member, he is the last pick.

He can bring out good players, and so can other coaches, even better than what he brought out.

In fact, everyone in the team is very enthusiastic about him and respectful, but Coach Zhang somehow, he is very unconscious.

I'm still drunk. My friend Liu Chang gave him advice. Why don't you just stay in Ming City and don't get angry? Just go to Beijing to find Mayor Lin.

Chapter 103

Coach Zhang will also talk about skating, and nothing else is good.

He didn't say a word for a long time.

Although she didn't say anything, Lin Yuzhen was very sure at the end of the phone. Coach Zhang's designation is something difficult.

However, it shouldn't be said.

When she left Ming City, the heads of the cultural, educational, health and sports departments reported their work for the last time. She also specifically mentioned the skating team to the director of the Sports Bureau.

At that time, the director patted his chest and said that such a good project would definitely pay great attention to the promotion.

Strive to make skating an advantageous project in Ming City.

Coach Zhang, as the best coach of the Ming skating team, is preferential in all aspects. What's the situation? Can this honest man force her to call her?

Lin Yuzhen can only guess that something happened to him, but she can't guess the specific situation. "Coach Zhang, no matter what difficulties you have, you can say it. If I can help, I will help you with the appointment."

Coach Zhang's hand holding the microphone sweated.

At first, he thought Liu Chang was talking nonsense. Beijing is the capital. How can ordinary people go if they want to? But somehow, such a ridiculous idea took root in his heart.

Mayor Lin is now the director of the Capital Sports Bureau. It should not be too difficult to transfer him over. Moreover, he talked to Xiaowu on the phone in advance. Xiaowu said that there was no skating team in the capital.

If he goes to Beijing, he will definitely travel all primary and secondary schools to find the most promising good seedlings and strive to bring out the best team members.

Obviously, I have figured it out, and now I can't say it when I'm on my mouth.

He was born in Ming mayor Ming City. His deceased father was the director of the sports team and an old track and field athlete. His deceased mother was also a basketball player. Later, he retired as a middle school physical education teacher.

His roots are in Ming City. Can he really leave so easily?

Coach Zhang hesitated, as if he were afraid of regretting, and said quickly, "Mayor Lin, I'm really fine. Go ahead. I'm hanging up."

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and buttoned the phone.

After a few days, she suddenly remembered this matter. Instead of calling Coach Zhang, she reached the Ming Sports Bureau.

Liu Minghui was surprised to receive her call, "Director Lin? What are you looking for me?"

"Zhang Song called me two days ago. It seems that something was something wrong, but did he say anything, so I asked."

"How is your skating team in Ming City doing now?"

Liu Minghui is a young coach Zhang, and his relationship is also very good. Naturally, he knew the latest situation of Coach Zhang. He hesitated and said, "Director Lin, the size of the skating team is several times that of the previous one. Many players are very good, and there are many good seedlings."

"I'm preparing for the game in November this year."

The Ming skating team is very good and getting better and better, but Coach Zhang's situation is indeed not good, but Liu Minghui is at work now, and it is inconvenient to say something.

"That's good. Coach Zhang is fine, is it?"

"No, no, what can he do, Director Lin, don't worry."

Lin Yuzhen put down the phone and went to the Sports Research Institute and returned to the Sports Bureau again. It was past four o'clock in the afternoon. The secretary said, "Director, there is a section chief surnamed Liu of the Ming Sports Bureau who called you twice."

What's wrong with this coach and Liu Minghui hiding like this?

"Then what did you say?"

"I said, ask him to call again tomorrow morning."

The next day, as soon as Lin Yuzhen entered the office, she received a phone call from Liu Minghui. As soon as he came up, he apologized, "Director Lin, I'm sorry, it was not convenient to talk about Zhang Song last time I was at work."

"What's going on with Coach Zhang?"

Liu Minghui hesitated for a moment and said, "Well, the city attaches great importance to the skating team and sent three coaches to assist Zhang Song in his work. He shared all his experience. Now, the three coaches are also excellent skating coaches, and the players brought out have excellent performance. "

Lin Yuzhen suddenly understood that Coach Zhang was excluded. She said with a smile, "That's all. In fact, there are more excellent coaches. This is a good thing."

Liu Minghui sighed, "Who says no? I will help him do his work and let him actively strive for his own interests."

Lin Yuzhen hung up his phone and immediately called Coach Zhang and said bluntly, "Coach Zhang, I already know your situation. I suggest you come to Beijing to rebuild a skating team. I believe in your ability."

Zhang Song received a phone call from the skating team's office, next to the leader and another coach. He was a little panicked, but at the same time he was very happy.

Where is Beijing, the heart of the motherland and the capital of the people of the country.

Coach Zhang did not hesitate again this time, "Okay, I accept your suggestion."

He regretted it all the past few days. He regretted not telling the truth to Mayor Lin, and he felt shameless to call again.

Now that Coach Zhang agreed, Lin Yuzhen called directly for someone.

If it were someone else, or before, it would be absolutely impossible for the Ming Municipal Sports Bureau to let people go, but on the one hand, Lin Yuzhen used to work in this city, and now she is a Beijing official of a low level. Second, the skating team can't do it without Coach Zhang now. The other three coaches have also learned everything that day.

Are the players with the best grades now? They are not brought out by Coach Zhang.

The Ming Municipal Sports Bureau also let it go happily.

Coach Zhang received the transfer notice, and the leader and the other three coaches didn't expect him to have such a hand. They were particularly envious. One of them, Coach Chen, surnamed, also said, "Brother Zhang, your visit to Beijing is equivalent to our relationship in Beijing. Don't forget us."

In the past, he would have said a perfunctory sentence or two, but this time he didn't, packing up his things with a cold face, as if he hadn't heard it.

The leader said, "Xiao Zhang, you can't do this. You set up your airs before you left?"

The clay figurine still has a bad temper. After packing up, Coach Zhang went to the door and said, "You think I'd like to go. I'm not out of a way to be excluded by you."

"The skating team in our city no longer needs me now. Maybe I'm not like me."

After saying that, he slammed the door and came out.

Generally speaking, the Spring Festival is coming soon, and it is the same to go to Beijing after the Spring Festival, but although Coach Zhang's family is in Ming City, his parents died early, and his grandparents are not here.

It's boring to celebrate the Spring Festival alone. In previous years, it was all over to cook a dumpling on New Year's Eve.

It's better to go to Beijing early and take the opportunity to see the bustle of the Spring Festival in the capital.

Coach Zhang gave everything he could use at home to his uncle, packed up two sacks of luggage, made oil cakes, cooked five-spice tea eggs, and happily got on the train to Beijing.

At Beijing Station, the comrades of the Sports Bureau drove him to the dormitory of the unit and led him to the canteen for a meal.

The next afternoon, Lin Yuzhen came back from the meeting in a hurry and saw Coach Zhang standing in the corridor. She asked, "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Zhang Song shook his head and said, "No, no, I've just been there for a while."

The secretary poured a cup of tea.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "How's it going? Are you still used to it?"

Coach Zhang nodded, "It's good to get used to habits."

The comrades of the Sports Bureau are not only very friendly, but also the conditions here are uncomparable in Ming City. Not to mention the magnificent office building, the dormitory he lived in yesterday was clean. Although the room was not big, there was heating in the room.

It's much more comfortable than his old house leaking in Ming City.

Therefore, he had a very rare sleep last night.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Coach Zhang, since you are here, the time to prepare for the skating team can start immediately. First of all, there will be a special person to connect with you. You don't have to worry. You just care about one thing, just find the right player."

Zhang Song hesitated for a moment and said, "It's not urgent."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "No hurry, you can choose slowly, when you choose it, and when you start training."

"However, it can't be later than April next year at the latest."

Zhang Song said, "That won't. Don't worry."

It's almost the end of the year. Beijing is very lively everywhere. The busiest thing is the major shopping malls. The counter is full of people, as if it was free of charge for shopping.

Although Coach Zhang just came to watch the excitement, he didn't join in the excitement. He was wearing a new big cotton-padded jacket and cotton-padded gloves in his hand, and ran to various parks or squares.

Many parks have special dry skating land. At this time, there is an annual holiday. Half-year-old children go out to skate a lot, and some also skate very well.

Coach Zhang was in the first day with a student who seemed to be less than ten years old. He was a chubby boy with an extremely flexible body.

He observed at first, and then put on his skates and got off the stage.

In order to attract attractive ideas, he is old and not honest, but shows off all kinds of fancy skills.

Sure enough, it attracted the attention of many people.

As soon as Coach Zhang stopped, the little fat man came over and asked with a smile, "Uncle, you are skating very well. Can you teach me in a turn?"

The other children also said, "Uncle, you are so awesome."

In fact, there is still the second half of the sentence. They are all old dishes. I didn't expect to like skating so much. It's really rare.

Zhang Song hasn't been someone's uncle yet. Mingshi doesn't say that. He used to this name a little and said with a smile, "Okay, as long as you catch up with me, I'll teach!"

After saying that, he slid forward with hard.

After chasing me with a group of a half-and-sized people, Zhang Song figured out their basic situation clearly.

The little fat man's name is Liu Jinhu. He is nine years old. He is in the third grade of primary school. His study is very average. His mother is a nurse in the hospital and his father is a policeman.

They are all very busy with work, so he runs out to play almost every day.

On the afternoon of the 29th lunar month, the Sports Bureau held an annual holiday. Lin Yuzhen drove home. Unexpectedly, there was no one at home.

Sister Sun and Sister Tian have gone back for the Spring Festival.

I guess Xu Junsheng went shopping with his two children.

Sure enough, as soon as she packed up the messy coffee table, the three people came back, each with big and small bags in his hand.

Xu Junsheng has always been very bluffing outside. He wears gold-rimmed glasses and expensive tweed coats. Like the woolen sweater inside, he bought it from Hong Kong.

It gives people the feeling that he is a handsome and elegant boss at first glance.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan have been in their junior year.

Chengcheng is now more than 1.8 meters taller than Xu Junsheng. He wears a light gray down jacket, a wool scarf surrounded by plaids, a white face, sword eyebrows and starry eyes, and handsome facial features.

It's just that the temperament is a little clear and cold.

It often gives people the feeling that strangers should not get close.

However, it's at home now, and he doesn't have any of the kaolin flowers outside.

He smiled happily when he saw his mother.

Chengcheng is recognized as a school hunk, and Yuanyuan is also recognized as a school beauty. She is also quite tall now, almost 1.7 meters old. She wears a cute goose-yellow bread suit, combs her black hair high, and wears neat ponytails. Her figure is very slim, but her face is still a little fat and white and tender. So, a pair of big clear eyes are particularly bright, as if the starlight has fallen in, which is unforgettable.

When I was a child, my brother and sister looked very similar. When they grew up, they changed. They were sincerely like Xu Junsheng, and Yuan Yuan looked like Lin Yuzhen.

Blue is better than blue. The appearance of the two children is actually a little better than their parents.

The appearance of the brothers and sisters is really outstanding.

Xu Junsheng is also noble in appearance, and his elegant temperament is actually an illusion. As soon as he entered the door, he rolled down his glasses and put his things on the floor.

He sat down directly on the sofa without taking off his coat.

He rubbed his hand and said, "Yu Zhen, you don't know that Wang Fujing is a lot of people today, and he has been in line for half a day!"

Lin Yuzhen knew that he was cold. This man is so beautiful now that he dislikes that the down jacket doesn't look good and has to wear a coat when he goes out.

He also said that he would lose money if he didn't wear more clothes for more than 10,000 yuan.

But in fact, even in such weather, even if you drive out, there is always a time to get off the bus. The heating in the mall is not enough and it will be cold.

But she said that he didn't listen a few times, and she didn't care.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "I just made flower tea, pour you a cup."

Xu Junsheng just came in and hugged the hot teacup and did it for a long time before he felt warm.

Seeing that her mother's attention was finally gone to her father, Yuanyuan took his mother's arm and said, "Mom, if we don't go shopping with my brother and father tomorrow, okay?"

In fact, her father is fine. Her brother's shopping is simply the same as a war. She picked a little more and kept urging beside her, which was so annoying.

Although I bought a lot today, it's really meaningless.

And there are still some things I haven't bought.

Lin Yuzhen agreed, "Okay."

Because the babysitters were not there, Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen took their two children to Jinshan Hutong.

Wang's mother also went home for the Spring Festival.

However, Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan have added a lot of hobbies after retirement, one of which is cooking, especially Xu Guanghan. They are very serious and are made in strict accordance with recipes, and the food tastes good.

He was quite happy to see the second brother's family coming for dinner. "You just came here. I made a few new dishes today. How do you taste them all?"

Yuanyuan asked curiously, "Grandpa, what are the dishes?"

Xu Guang said happily, "There is a tofu box stuffed with meat stuffing, which is delicious, as well as dried fried shrimp and beef balls. I have been busy with this beef ball for more than a long time, and it's very chewy!"

Both Xu Junchang and Xu Junsheng went to help.

Although the kitchen is not small, so many people are a little crowded all of a sudden.

Xu Guanghan said, "Xianglan, take Lingling and Yuzhen to the hall. There are not so many people here!"

Tian Xianglan was peeling garlic and was robbed by her eldest son. She smiled, washed her hand and said, "Okay, the task of dinner today is to leave it to your father and son."

Xu Junsheng said, "Mom, don't worry, promise to complete the task."

After Tian Xianglan left with her two daughter-in-law, Xu Guanghan said, "Junsheng, peel some green onions!"

Xu Junsheng peeled two green onions. He turned his head and saw his brother peeling garlic clumsily. He laughed and said, "Brother, look, what you peeled is. I haven't peeled it clean!"

After saying that, he grabbed it, washed the garlic with skin and took it to the chopping board, patted it a few times with the back of the knife, and then pulled it with his hand. It was easy to peel it all off.

Xu Guanghan said with approval, "That's all!"

Because most dishes are prepared in advance, dinner will be ready soon.

It's made of eight dishes and one soup, which are quite decent.

When Xu Junsheng was serving sweet and sour spareribs, he deliberately fell into the pot. He took a bite with chopsticks, gave a thumbs up, and said, "Dad, your level is okay. How fast progress is made!"

Xu Guanghan smiled proudly, "It's getting late. Hurry up and bring all the food to the backyard."

Mr. Xu is now in his 80s, and his body is not as big as before. Especially after accidentally falling, he has to go out with crutches.

Therefore, now the whole family doesn't eat in the front hall, but goes directly to the backyard.

The four rear housing rooms where Mr. Xu lives are actually not small. There used to be drawings, tea tables, sofas and coffee tables in the hall, but now the tea table has been moved to the east room.

Where the tea table was originally placed, now there is a round table.

Mr. Xu was very happy and said, "It's all here today. It's good."

Yi Zi and He Mei had dinner and chatted for a while. When they returned to Jinming Hutong, it was almost nine o'clock.

At the tip of his round eyes, he saw someone in front of the house at the entrance of the alley.

"Mom, look, is it grandpa?"

Lin Yuzhen took a closer look, didn't she? What did the old man do alone in this year?

Second Master Lin didn't want to go to his daughter's door on the 29th day of the 12th lunar month, but he had no choice but to say anything.

"Dad, why are you here?"

Master Lin said aggrievedly, "There is no place to stay here. I was kicked out. I haven't even eaten a mouthful of hot food at this time."

The cause of the matter is still for the yard of the willow alley.

A few years ago, Uncle Lin bought a courtyard. He originally wanted Mrs. Lin to live there, but Lin Si got married, and opened shops and restaurants at home, and the house was not enough.

I didn't pick up my mother to live there.

The year before last, Mrs. Lin suffered a stroke and collapsed in bed. Originally, she thought it was quite serious, and she didn't live much time to live. Unexpectedly, now, Huang Cuifen asked Master Lin to ask for a house with the old lady.

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Lin not only did not agree, but also kicked out her grandson.

Now, the second master Lin and his family, and Lin Yuqiang's family, live in the alley. They can't live in that half of the house at all.

Lin Yuqiang and his two work in the machinery factory. They can apply for the dormitory, but it's a coincidence that the unit does not have an idle house now, so they have to queue up.

At dinner today, Lin Yuqiang's daughter-in-law complained a few words, and Huang Cuifen became angry and dared not come to Lin at her son's daughter-in-law.

Lin Yuzhen frowned, led Second Master Lin into the kitchen and asked, "Dad, what do you want to eat?"

Second Master Lin said, "As it's okay. Eat whatever you want. Just cook a bowl of noodles."

"Don't forget to add an egg."

Lin Yuzhen took out the noodles and eggs from the drawer, pointed to the gas stove, and asked, "Can you use it?"

Second Master Lin nodded.

"Then you can cook it yourself. Don't forget to wash it all after eating."

After saying that, he turned around and went to the hall.

Second Master Lin had no choice but to cook the noodles by himself. He couldn't wait to bring it to the hall to eat. He snoreed in the kitchen and ate a large bowl of noodles.

After eating, I put the bowl in the pool. After thinking about it, I put my sleeves and brushed it clean.

He went to the main hall behind his back. Seeing that there was only his daughter in the hall, he continued to say, "Yu Zhen, your grandmother is really terrible. She has been selfish all her life. At this time, she won't give me a happy thing!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Dad, aren't you equally selfish? You are the same as my grandmother, so don't despise anyone."

"Come on, why are you here? Let me help you give you some advice?"

Second Master Lin said, "Yes, Yu Zhen, you have a lot of eyes. Can you help me make an idea?"

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "There's nothing to worry about about grandma's broken yard. It's slap. If it rains, you can save water in a yard."

Although Mrs. Lin is paralyzed, she is quite able to live, at least five or six years.

Second Master Lin was about to refute. At this time, the door rang again, and Lin Yuqiang and his family came.

Lin Yuqiang said, "Dad, I guess you've come to my eldest sister's house. It's the Spring Festival. Go back quickly!"

Second Master Lin stared at his son, "I know I'm coming to me now. Why didn't you say anything when I quarreled with your mother just now?"

Lin Yuqiang frowned, "Dad, are you still angry?"

Second Master Lin snorted, "Since your mother kicked me out, I won't go back. Your eldest sister's house is spacious, so I'm here for the Spring Festival!"

A trace of disgust flashed in Lin Yuzhen's eyes and asked, "Yuqiang, I just told my father that Grandma's broken house is so small and the feet are not good. It's not worth thinking about."

Lin Yuqiang lowered his head and didn't say anything.

Lin Yuqiang's wife said, "Sister, I haven't eaten steamed buns yet. I can't think about eating meat."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "The steamed bun shop opened by Lin Yuzhu and Aunt Huang has been serious for several years. The money she has to buy a courtyard that she enters."

Second Master Lin was stunned, "Can there be so much?"

In recent years, the price of the house has risen miso, and the slightly decent courtyard, bought by his unconscientious stepson, costs 300,000 yuan.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Is there any? Just go back and ask."

"You don't know a lot of things. Don't think that if the interest rate is high in the bank, you will take advantage of it. In the future, the house price will rise. At present, you won't lose anything at all."

Lin Yuqiang's wife opened her eyes and asked, "Sister, really, it's expensive enough now."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Do not talk nonsense about this."

Chapter 104

Lin Yuqiang's wife Zhang Xiuyu suddenly nodded and said, "Sister, don't worry, I won't talk nonsense."

In fact, this matter is said to everyone, and no one else believes it. Even if you believe it, the house is so expensive that most people can't afford it.

Lin Yuqiang couldn't believe it and asked, "Sister, can you make so much money by opening a steamed bun shop?"

The son was confused, and Second Master Lin was not confused. He stared at Lin Yuqiang and said, "Your eldest sister can still talk nonsense. Listen to me settle an account. Your second brother-in-law once said that steamed bun shop can be sold for thousands a day, and your mother is divided into half. How can you earn 156 yuan on that day? It's 4,000 to 5,000 yuan a month, and a year is Fifty or six thousand yuan. In seven years, don't it take more than 300,000 yuan?"

In fact, since he married Huang Cuifen, he has not paid much attention to money. Anyway, he can eat, drink and have spr.

He didn't know that he made money like this in business. Only then did he know that there were ready-made examples.

In fact, if there hadn't been a ready-made example, Second Master Lin wouldn't have known that he made so much money in business now. His flag bearer brother, Fat Liu, who used to work in the slaughterhouse, hadn't he opened a restaurant at the front door a few years ago? He sent it early.

Originally, I also lived in a large courtyard, but now the two of them are in a courtyard.

He came to visit. Pang Liu took him to see both yards, which were neat and envied Second Master Lin.

When he got home that time, he tried to ask about the money. Unexpectedly, a few words were made by Huang Cuifen pout. Before he didn't tell him how much money he had earned over the years, the two were still angry.

Zhang Xiuyu also said, "Yuqiang, the eldest sister can't talk nonsense, and I also think my mother has a lot of money. When the second sister came back a while ago, she saved more than 200,000 yuan."

At that time, Lin Yuzhu stinks and said that there was a lot of interest for 200,000 yuan a year alone.

If you can really let your mother-in-law pay for a courtyard, the house will be designated by her and Yuqiang in the future.

She immediately winked from Lin Yuqiang. Lin Yuqiang said, "Sister, it's not early. Let's go back first."

Xu Junsheng came out of the inside room and said, "Dad, it's too late. I'll take you back."

Second Master Lin liked to be his son-in-law's imported car and immediately smiled, "That's good."

Lin Yuzhen went to the inverted storage room and took a lot of things for Lin Erye and Lin Yuqiang to bring them. There were vegetables, oil and meat, which could be used during the Spring Festival.

Lin Yuqiang carried it and put it in the trunk of the car.

Zhang Xiuyu glanced at those things and said, "Thank you, sister."

Lin Yuzhen told her younger brother and sister-in-law, "It's better to be harmonious at home during the Spring Festival. You all advise your father to say a few beautiful words."

Lin Yuqiang nodded.

Before getting on the car, she said on purpose, "Dad, you also have a little temper."

Second Master Lin sighed, "I know."

When she arrived at Liu Zhi Hutong, Huang Cuifen greeted him with a smile like a nodd. Seeing so many things back, she was even happier. She politely said a few words with Xu Junsheng and told him to be careful on the way back.

Second Master Lin sat coldly in the chair of the west compartment. Lin Yuqiang kept making him look at him, and he pretended not to hear him.

Huang Cuifen poured a cup of tea, "Second Master, take a hot drink."

Lin Yuqiang's wife also said, "Dad, you don't know. After you left, Mom was so anxious that she kept urging us to find you."

Lin Yuqiang's daughter also said timidly, "Grandpa, grandma is still crying."

Second Master Lin drank the tea in one breath and said, "It's done. Let's rest quickly."

This matter was over, but I didn't expect it to make trouble again the next day.

This start is because of Lin Yuzhu.

Generally, people in 49 cities should fry meatballs and lotus root boxes or something on the 26th day of the twelfth lunar month, but isn't steamed bun shops busy? The door is still open on the 29th of the year.

So I haven't worked hard, so I can only do it on the 30th day.

Huang Cuifen got up early in the morning and made two pots of noodles. Zhang Xiuyu also helped cut the lotus root and stuffed the meat into the lotus root slices.

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were busy all morning and blew up two pots.

At noon, Lin Yuzhu came and ate a bowl of fried balls and fried lotus root, but wanted to pack a basket and take them back.

In fact, she did the same thing in previous years. Her mother-in-law couldn't expect it, so she had to come to her mother's house to get such a small bargain.

Zhang Xiuyu used to stand it. She felt that her sister-in-law was not an outsider, and it was very hard to do business with her mother-in-law all year round, but now she can't stand it anymore.

I'm so rich, and I have more than 200,000 yuan in savings. This Spring Festival comes to my mother's house, I don't say empty-handed, and I still eat and take it. Is it like the same?

She also has her own family, and she can't do such a thing.

Besides, I went to my eldest sister's house yesterday. Although I went there because of a quarrel, the eldest sister came and gave me a lot of things.

They are also husband's sisters. In contrast, Lin Yuzhu is too greedy.

Zhang Xiuyu asked rudely, "Second sister, what are you looking for?"

Lin Yuzhu said, "I'll find a basket. I don't have anything at home. I'll decorate it."

Zhang Xiuyu smiled and said, "Second sister, take things from your mother's house on New Year's Eve. You're very good. Ordinary people don't have this blessing."

Lin Yuzhu was anxious when she heard this strange words, "Zhang Xiuyu, how do you talk? I'll take some balls. You feel sorry. This is not your mother did it. Even if I take it all, it's your turn!"

After saying that, I really took a large basket and poured almost all the explosives into it.

Lin Yuqiang's family lives in a kitchenette now. At this time, he is staring at his daughter to do her homework, and naturally he heard a quarrel.

He came over and looked at the basket in Lin Yuzhu's hand and said, "Second sister, you have taken too much."

Zhang Xiuyu curled her lips and said, "Yes, almost all of them have been taken away. How can it be done like this?"

Qian Zhuang is bold. Lin Yuzhu is not an old girl who could not marry before and has a bad reputation. Now she is married and has a son. The most important thing is that she is that she is very rich and she doesn't pay attention to her younger brother and wife at all.

The machinery factory sounds like a good unit. It seems that the salary has been raised recently, and two people can earn 300 to 400 yuan, which is just her daily income.

She smiled and said, "I'll take so much. What can you do?"

Lin Yuqiang is actually very angry, but this is in the miscellaneous courtyard. If there is a quarrel about something to eat during the Spring Festival, it won't make outsiders laugh.

He grabbed his daughter-in-law's arm and motioned.

Zhang Xiuyu shook away and ran to the west wing room to add jealousy to this matter.

Huang Cuifen sighed in her heart and came with Master Lin.

Second Master Lin saw that there was almost only one bottom left in the two pots of explosives, and Lin Yuzhu's baskets were full, and they were about to overflow.

He said angrily, "Yuzhu, what are you doing? You came here to grab it. Your mother and your sister-in-law have been busy all morning. Is it appropriate for you to take it all?"

At this moment, he couldn't help sighing again that it was really cost-effective to raise someone else's children.

This Yuzhu used to be stingy, but at least her mouth was quite sweet. Her father was short, but she made money in business, which was still the same stingy. She never bought him anything, and even her mouth was not sweet.

When he saw him, he smiled and refused to call a father.

I can't even compare with my little finger of my own daughter!

Lin Yuzhu ignored her stepfather, but said to Huang Cuifen, "Mom! There are many guests in my family. Please let me take them all away. It's still early. Can you pick up the oil pan and fry a few more pots?"

Huang Cuifen was not energetic, but she could only say, "Okay, there is everything at home anyway."

Second Master Lin never thought that his words would not work well.

Zhang Xiuyu's performance was a little strange at this moment. She turned out a bag of fungus and handed it over and said, "Second sister, I forgot that your steamed bun shop is very busy. You didn't prepare anything. You can take this fungus back."

Lin Yuzhu smiled victoriously and said, "Yes, I'm really too busy. The more it's the end of the year, they are also very busy. Many people visit the big fence. Don't they have to eat a steamed bun and drink porridge when they are tired of shopping?"

Zhang Xiuyu also smiled and said, "Second sister, you are busy with steamed bun shops, but you also made money. You have saved more than 200,000 yuan, and you have bought a yard a long time ago. Why do you cost a total of 300,000 to 400,000 yuan?"

When it comes to money, Lin Yuzhu is even more proud, "The designation has it."

Zhang Xiuyu asked again, "Half of the income in this shop is half for you and your mother, and half of it's so much?"

Lin Yuzhu said ang ang ang , "Yes."

In this way, Huang Cuifen couldn't deny it. She stared at her daughter, "There are so many. Even if she made more than 300,000 yuan, she actually made more than 100,000 yuan!"

Lin Yuzhu realized that she had said something wrong, because her mother had told her family not to tell her how much money she had earned before, but it was not a bad thing to say it.

Because since last year, she and her husband have wanted to kick Huang Cuifen out.

When she opened the store, it was true that Huang Cuifen paid half of the capital, but her mother was so old and asked for so much money to do something. Moreover, the steamed bun shop now hired two people, both of them were busy inside and outside. Her mother contributed a lot.

Why divide half of the money?

Thinking of this, she asked with a smile, "Mom, didn't you say last year that you saved 300,000 yuan, and now it has to be 356,000 yuan, right?"

After saying that, he left with a basket.

After she left, no one spoke half a sound.

Huang Cuifen was a little guilty, but smiled sarcastically and said, "What, are you all thinking about the money in my hand?"

Second Master Lin also smiled sarcastically, "Can you miss my mother's yard? Why can't I miss your money?"

Huang Cuifen raised her head high, "It's useless for anyone to think about it. This money is my pension money, so I'll put it in the bank. When I can't do it, I will feel at ease."

Lin Yuqiang said, "Mom, it's not cost-effective for you to eat interest. Now that the house is rising so fast, why don't we buy a yard?"

Zhang Xiuyu also said, "Yes, Mom, it's just my uncle bought the house. I heard from my sister-in-law that it only cost more than 100,000 yuan when I bought it. Last year, they sold the same house for more than 500,000 yuan."

Huang Cuifen snorted, "Why do you buy a house? Sooner or later, your grandma's house will be ours!"

Second Master Lin also snorted coldly, "I dare not say that when I am a son. You are a daughter-in-law dare to say that my mother has two sons, but I am not the only one."

"I can get half of it."

Anyway, Huang Cuifen just didn't let go. How hard she has made money over the years. She asked her to take it out to buy a house, but there was no door!

She glanced at Second Master Lin and said, "I went to my own daughter's house. It's different. Your own daughter is so rich that a leak in her fingers is enough to buy us a house."

Second Master Lin doesn't like to hear this, "She is rich. It's hers. Don't think about it. Don't talk about you. I can't even miss it."

Huang Cuifen was angry and said, "I can not miss it. Then you can ask her not to think about the little money in my hand?"

Lin Yuqiang frowned, "Mom, my eldest sister doesn't miss your money."

Zhang Xiuyu also said, "Mom, whatever you think, your eldest brother-in-law's car is worth hundreds of thousands of yuan. How can you think about the money in your hand?"

Huang Cuifen asked coldly, "How did you mention buying a house?"

Zhang Xiuyu said, "Isn't this Dad complaining to the eldest sister? Is it too crowded for us to live like this? The eldest sister said that it is the most suitable to buy a house now, which is much better than putting it in the bank, because house prices can rise several times in the future."

Huang Cuifen still doesn't believe it. "She has become older and older officials, but if you follow, you will send some worthless food and drink. There is nothing else."

"Yu Qiang wants to be a cadre. She is the director of the general bureau. She also said that it was not easy for her, but she didn't agree. This is still his own brother."

"Lake a look at other people's homes. The Zhao family, the Liuye Hutong, is the director. She has pulled his younger brothers and sisters to work."

"She, I don't regard you as a family at all!"

No one likes to hear her words. Second Master Lin said, "Don't talk nonsense here. I think it's good for Yu Zhen to be like this. Being an official is fair. If you just think about yourself or make benefits for your family, can you be a good official?"

Because it was New Year's Eve, although there was a fire in my heart and it was not too noisy, the next day, Second Master Lin went to Mrs. Lin's side and came back to figure out the repair of the yard.

Of course, it's not the yard on the side of Liuzhi Hutong. The courtyard doesn't have to be repaired. You are not willing to repair the neighbors' appointment randomly. It refers to Mrs. Lin's house.

Although the yard is an old house, there is nothing big problem because it has always been inhabited. It's just that the ground of the yard is too low. Fortunately, the house is very high and the threshold is high. It just put the whole yard by two or three inches, and then put on cement to harden it, so that you won't be afraid of rainy days. There will never be water again.

Why did Second Master Lin think about this? On the one hand, Yu Qiang always squeezed with them together, so he had to go back to warm the old lady's heart. On the other hand, it was also for the eldest brother.

In recent years, Uncle Lin has spent a lot of money on the old lady and food. The old lady was paralyzed. Although Yuqiang and his wife also lived there, they were busy at work and could not take care of her. Uncle Lin still paid for a nanny to take care of the old lady every day.

But Second Master Lin didn't expect that such a good thing would not cost much money. Huang Cuifen actually disagreed, saying that the house is now occupied by the old lady, and the Yuqiang couple used to take care of the old lady.

Therefore, the money for the construction of the yard should be paid by Uncle Lin.

If it had been put on, Second Master Lin might have felt that what Huang Cuifen said was reasonable, but now that he is old, he understands some truths.

He trembled with anger, "Triphine, you have made so much money here, and you haven't seen you buy me anything good. I won't argue about this, but this yard repair, not something else, has been repaired. As soon as the old lady was happy, she gave us this house without me to mention it."

Huang Cuifen curled her lips and said, "Brother is so rich. He is so embarrassed to grab us for a broken yard!"

After saying that, I went to the inside room and lay down.

In recent years, everyone's life has been better, and Master Lin is no exception. He is not short of food or clothing. Since he was 60 years old, Lin Yuzhen will arrange a babysitter in her family to send clothes all year round on time. It's not good. It's what ordinary people often wear, but everything is complete.

Normally, he is living a beautiful life, but he is still very depressed from time to time.

When these two couples live, there will always be the upper hand. In the past, he steadily had the upper hand. If it hadn't been for him, Huang Cuifen would have lived in the shack. He gave her a home and helped her get a son and a daughter.

But in recent years, he has gradually lost his hand. The reason is very simple. It is because of money, Huang Cuifen made money. He is so awesome every day. He shouts and drinks to him every day. Either let him cook and wash clothes, or let him help him take care of the child and pick up the child.

As long as he dares to lose his temper, Huang Cuifen is more temper than him and has to quarrel.

Lin Yuqiang said, "Dad, don't be angry, or I'll pay for the yard."

Second Master Lin sighed, "It's okay. I can't find anyone for the Spring Festival. Let's wait until the Spring Festival."

But no one thought that Huang Cuifen told Uncle Lin about it the next day. The reason why she did this was that she had always been angry with the old lady.

They were all so old, paralyzed on the kang, and so big-tempered, abruptly moved out the Yuqiang family.

That's really good.

Now that she has agreed, as long as the yard is built, let Yuqiang move back, why does she pay all the money?

Her eldest brother has opened shops and restaurants, and she has made much more money than she has made over the years.

For this, Second Master Lin was so angry that he quarreled with Huang Cuifen again and ran to his daughter's house angrily.

Lin Yuqiang and Zhang Xiuyu together also came with their children.

On the second day of the Chinese New Year, after 10 a.m., Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng were about to take their children to the Willow Chihuan alley. Unexpectedly, Second Master Lin came angrily.

As soon as he entered the door, he said, "I have never seen such a confused person."

"It doesn't cost 1,000 yuan to repair your grandma's yard. She has more than 300,000 yuan and refuses to come out. Your brother has agreed. She has to tell your uncle!"

Although it is fair for the two families to pay for the yard, it is not possible for them to come out.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Dad, do you think grandma will give you all the yard, or uncle will take the initiative to give up ordinary real estate?"

In fact, Second Master Lin was not sure. He put down the teacup and sighed.

In fact, he has tested several times, but the eldest brother just didn't give him a precise word.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Although my uncle has been overseas for many years, grandma didn't need to be taken care of before. After he came back, he actually fulfilled his filial piety. At least, he did better than Dad."

"So that yard, anyway, will have half of it in the future."

"And now the price of the house has risen. Although Grandma's house is small, it should also be sold for more than 100,000 yuan. Half of each person is more than 50,000 yuan. If it is a few years later, the price will be higher."

"My uncle is rich, but this is what he deserves. Who will dislike more money?"

Second Master Lin also felt reasonable after hearing this, and sighed again.

"Yu Zhen, I can't go to that house. Your Aunt Huang is awesome now. She can make money and quarrel. I'm going to quarrel with me in a few words. I can't stand it. Can't I hide with you for a few days?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded helplessly, "Okay, anyway, the rear enclosure is ready-made."

When Lin Yuqiang's family of three arrived, Second Master Lin was about to go to the rear enclosure to rest. He thought his son and daughter-in-law were sent by Huang Cuifen.

He stared and said, "Don't persuade me. It doesn't work to say anything. I won't go back!"

Zhang Xiuyu held a bitter face and said, "Dad, you misunderstood. After you came out, my mother scolded us and said that Yuqiang and I had no ability. We really had nowhere to go, so we had to go to my eldest sister's house."

Second Master Lin was happy, "Yes, let's all live here. Anyway, your eldest sister has a place at home." The family has come out, leaving only Huang Cuifen. Let her reflect on it.

Why is the whole family so disapproving of her now?

Zhang Xiuyu said, "Sister, Yuqiang and I also came in a hurry. Will we bother you too much?"

It's all here, and I have to say these cheap things.

Lin Yuzhen smiled faintly and said, "It doesn't matter, but the rear enclosure has been unoccupied for a long time. We have to clean it up!"

Zhang Xiuyu immediately said, "Sister, you're busy with you. I'll just clean it up!"

In fact, there is no need to clean it up much. Although there is no one to live in the rear enclosure, Sister Sun and Sister Tian will clean it every few days. The furniture in it is available, and the bedding in the cabinet is quite new.

Xu Junsheng turned on the heating switch. Soon, the temperature in the room soon came up.

Lin Yuqiang's daughter, Lin An'an, was only six years old. She happily took off her thick cotton-padded jacket and asked, "Grandpa, my aunt's house is so warm and beautiful. Shall we live here in the future?"

Second Master Lin said happily to his granddaughter, "Yes, I live here until your grandmother comes to pick us up and then go home!"

Lin An'an quickly said, "Then don't let grandma go."

In this way, several people lived in Jinming Hutong.

The house is spacious, but I suddenly live in a few couples, and eating has become a big problem.

Lin Yuqiang and his family are still very discerning. They take the initiative to help Zhang Luo eat three times a day every day. On this day, Lin Yuqiang asked, "Sister, what kind of business is the most profitable now?"

Zhang Xiuyu, who was chopping chicken, added, "It's better not to have too much capital."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "You don't want to work in the factory. Do you want to do business?"

Lin Yuqiang and Zhang Xiuyu didn't sleep all night on New Year's Eve. It's not for anything else, but because they knew that Huang Cuifen had saved more than 300,000 yuan over the years.

The machinery factory has just raised wages, salaries plus bonuses and subsidies. The two of them are almost 400 yuan a month.

It sounds a lot, but it's less than 5,000 yuan a year.

However, Huang Cuifen and Lin Yuzhu's steamed bun shop can earn 100,000 yuan a year, and each person has 50,000 yuan after equal sharing, which is ten times as much as they earns at work.

Think about the rest of the family. Needless to say, the eldest sister can't compare with it. Even the eldest brother and the second sister have bought a house for a long time. The couple are actually the poorest.

Lin Yuqiang nodded hard.

Lin Yuzhen said, "The cost is small and you still have to make money, you can only sell food."

Zhang Xiuyu smiled and said, "Sister, I think so too. Yuqiang and I don't understand other businesses. Wan will be troublesome to lose money again and again."

"It's very simple to make. As long as it's clean and hygienic, the real material will be made."

"I heard from my father that my second sister's business also started at stalls. Yuqiang and I were not afraid of hardships, so we just set up stalls to sell steamed buns!"

Lin Yuqiang shook his head and said, "Isn't it good to sell steamed buns?"

Chapter 105

Lin Yuqiang and Zhang Xiuyu have discussed it in private. No matter what small business you do, you can't go to the big fence on the overpass.

There are many people there. As long as their things are not bad, the designated business can be very good.

But his mother Huang Cuifen and Lin Yuzhu's steamed bun shop is in the big fence. If they also sell steamed buns, they seem to be suspected of robbing business.

After all, it's a family. It's not good to do this. I guess it will make outsiders laugh.

Zhang Xiuyu immediately refuted her husband, "What's wrong with it? There are two or three steamed bun shops in the big fence. The second sister and the others can sell steamed buns. Why can't we?"

At this time, Zhang Licheng came in. Hearing the dialogue between the two of them, he shook his head and said, "What kind of steamed buns to sell? There are enough steamed bun shops on the other side of the big fence. You have to choose one to eat. You have to sell what others don't have. At least it can't be exactly the same."

Lin Jiaren, who doesn't know that this cousin did business with Xu Junsheng. He has also made a lot of money over the years, and he is still a filial son. He also bought a particularly good courtyard for Uncle Zhang and his family.

In this case, Second Master Lin nagged a lot at home and was so envious.

Zhang Xiuyu asked with a smile, "Brother, what's your good idea?"

Although Zhang Licheng is also a big boss now, he set up a stall at the beginning of his business. He has always been careful and thought about it. Many changes on the street can't escape his eyes.

He said, "Fried chicken is popular now. You might as well buy fried chicken nuggets."

Although life has been better in the past few years, the people have been poor for so many years and still lack oil and water in their stomachs. The supply of this chicken is not tight and the price is not expensive now. The business of selling fried chicken is well designated.

In fact, a few years ago, Zhang Licheng was moved to open a restaurant specializing in fried chicken. He went back to take his children to KFC. This foreigner's business is really good, and he has been queuing up every day.

But in fact, isn't KFC's main focus on fried chicken?

Can this marinated and fried meat in advance taste bad?

He ground some Chinese medicine spices, Sichuan peppercorn and large peppercorn fruit into flour, so that An Yuxiang could be used to pickle the meat. After marinating, it was marinated, wrapped in flour and put it in an oil pan. The fried chicken was also delicious.

Now his family has to do it once every two in three days.

Zhang Xiuyu said, "Fried chicken is also very good. Someone has already opened a shop in the big fence. One is quite expensive!" She took her daughter around before. Her daughter insisted on eating it. A small one cost three yuan.

She also tasted a piece, which tasted really delicious.

Lin Yuzhen put the washed dishes on the table and asked, "Brother Licheng, what are you going to get?" Snry?"

The four of their family don't like snacks very much, but Xu Junsheng will ask the two nannies to buy it regularly. Usually, they will give it away if they can't finish it. But today there are many people, four or five children, Zhang Licheng and Master Lin also like snacks.

Two plates of pea yellow and rose cakes, as well as bean paste cake, have been eaten.

The children like rose cakes best and shout to eat them.

Zhang Licheng nodded.

Lin Yuzhen turned around to the storage room next door, opened the double-door refrigerator, pointed to one of the floors and asked, "There are Daoxiang Village and some in Yuxiang Shop. What do you want to eat? You can take it yourself."

The delicious snacks in Daoxiang Village are delicious, but heavy oil and heavy sugar are too tired. He doesn't like it very much and thinks it's not as delicious as that made by his daughter-in-law.

Zhang Licheng took a bag of rose cakes and mung bean cakes with a smile.

Lin Yuzhen took out a few oranges from a cardboard box, washed them in the kitchen, cut them, and carried them to the main room.

At this time, the hall is quite lively. Chengcheng is playing chess with Master Lin. At first, Master Lin won a game, and then he always lost.

A group of children are watching the fun, eating and chatting.

Zhang Licheng's two children, Zhang Mingsheng and Zhang Yuling, are not young now. One is in high school and the other is in junior high school, and their academic performance is terrible, which is almost the countdown in the class.

Since she started school, An Yuxiang was quite worried at the beginning, especially the worse the child's grades. In the past few years, she was very anxious and asked her father-in-law to make up lessons for the two children.

Uncle Zhang has retired a long time ago, and he has long not taught Chengcheng and Yuanyuan, but there are two such smart children in front of him. Zhang Mingsheng and Zhang Yuling are sometimes really a little stupid. Uncle Zhang can't stand it after giving a month of class for his grandchildren.

I have all committed hypertension and heart disease.

Once, he gave a lecture to his grandson, but he couldn't understand how to say that he was stupid. Uncle Zhang scolded him so angry, but after scolding his grandson, his grandson was fine and he smiled. He was worried and fainted.

Since then, An Yuxiang has also died. If her father-in-law hadn't been rescued, wouldn't she and her son become the sinners of the Zhang family?

Zhang Licheng's two children are not good at studying, but they are very good and are very outgoing and lively. Zhang Mingsheng is chatting with Xu Junsheng.

Both of them are TV fans and are sharing recent TV series.

Zhang Mingling pulled Yuanyuan and asked curiously, "Sister Yuanyuan, is Peking University very beautiful?"

Yuanyuan was watching the battle and said without raising her head, "It's okay. You haven't been there. I'll take you there some other day!"

Zhang Mingling was very excited and said, "Really, can I take a classmate with me?"

Yuanyuan replied, "Yes."

Zhang Mingling, a little girl, is a little funny. She is a little stronger than her brother in studying, but she has a lot of desires for poor students. She is still eager to go to college, especially in schools such as Tsinghua University of Peking University.

Because her parents had no requirements, she had not developed the habit of studying hard since she was a child. As long as her brother called her, she would play with her.

The month Uncle Zhang took care of them, her grades improved a lot, but after Uncle Zhang was admitted to the hospital, her test score fell down again.

Zhang Mingsheng saw his father coming with snacks again, and in Haihui Temple's shop, he couldn't help curled his lips.

The snacks in his mother's shop are really delicious. They can't stand eating every day. He and his sister have been tired of eating it for a long time.

Dad is the only one who is not picky and eats delicious every day.

Zhang Licheng opened the dessert on the plate and said, "Rose cake and bean paste cake are available again. Who wants to eat it quickly!"

Xu Zhiheng stared at the chessboard, but Master Lin couldn't sit still. He rubbed his hand and said, "Sincerely, grandpa has a snack. After eating it, he will go chess."

Second Master Lin twisted up a piece of bean paste cake happily and said, "This dessert is really good, meticulous and not greasy." In fact, he wanted to praise when he ate it just now.

Zhang Licheng said proudly, "This is what I made in my lover's shop."

Master Lin said, "Oh, you two of you are really capable. You can do so well in any business." His particularly rigid uncle is really blessed to have such a capable son.

If only Yuqiang could have half of it.

It is said that this person looks old at the age of three, but in fact, he is not sure at all. When he was a child, Yuqiang was quite smart. When he was in high school, he was not as drooping as now, and he was not energetic.

When it comes to this, I still have to complain about Huang Cuifen.

After Lin Yuqiang finished high school, Second Master Lin told Lin Yuzhen to help find a better job. Lin Yuzhen also agreed, but asked them not to worry too much and have to wait for the right opportunity.

Huang Cuifen felt that her youngest son had a diploma and did not have to worry about finding a job in high school culture. The main reason was that he didn't want to inherit the love of his stepdaughter, so he opened it by himself.

She carried something to find someone, but it was also smooth. Lin Yuqiang soon went to work in a fertilizer factory, but who could think of those young workers and loved fighting very much? Lin Yuqiang also mixed in. As a result, he couldn't beat them, and his arm was broken.

Since then, after being beaten, Lin Yuqiang has become afraid.

Fortunately, Lin Yuzhen helped introduce him and went to a large state-owned factory.

Yuqiang is obedient, but he, a father, wants to enjoy the blessing of his son, and I'm afraid he will never be able to do it all his life!

The children didn't eat snacks, but Lin Yuzhen immediately gathered around after bringing in with a plate of cut oranges.

Zhang Yuling asked, "Auntie, where did you buy oranges? It's better than what my mother bought."

Xu Junsheng said, "Xiao Ling, your aunt doesn't have such a kung fu."

"Auntie, did you buy this?"

Xu Junsheng said, "No, it was sent by an uncle. You should like it and ask your father to take a bag before leaving."

This orange was sent by Shen Wenwu. A few years ago, he began to do the fruit business again. He personally ran to the south by train to buy goods, but he made some money.

Second Master Lin ate oranges slowly, but he thought to himself that he had lived here for the past two days, but he knew what day his daughter's family was doing.

Let's not talk about anything else. It goes without saying how comfortable it is to eat and live. It's really good and can't be better. Everything is complete, and you can eat whatever you want.

In addition, because Yu Zhen is now a big leader, there are not too many New Year's greetings during the Spring Festival. They all look particularly decent, and the gifts they bring are quite high-end.

He just fell into the storage room. He looked at it secretly and had piled up half a room.

It's really greedy.

Unfortunately, Yuzhen is a daughter. If only she were a son, he could live upright and angrily.

"Grandpa! What do you think? You can't play chess anymore?"

Second Master Lin hurriedly lowered his head and looked at the chessboard very seriously, but he still lost without a few steps.

Chengcheng felt very boring, "Grandpa, your chess is getting worse and worse. I won't play it!"

Second Master Lin said, "Okay, I can't get off."

Zhang Licheng proposed, "Xu Zhiheng, how about we kill two sets?"

Cheng Cheng refused with a blank face, "No, you are not as good as your grandpa."

Zhang Yuling, a primary school scum, asked her cousin and then pulled Lin Yuzhen to ask, "Auntie, when you went to Peking University, was the campus of Peking University as beautiful as it is now?"

A while ago, Lin Yuzhen really went to Peking University. She smiled and said, "It's not as beautiful as now."

Zhang Licheng stared at his daughter and motioned her to talk less.

This unpleasant child is in a mess of study, but he inquires whenever he sees his second uncle, he mentions Beijing Normal University, and when he sees Cheng Cheng Yuanyuan, he mentions Peking University.

Now I'm asking Yu Zhen.

I really don't count at all. As far as her grades are a little better than Mingsheng, do you think she can pass the exam or something?

He, a father, dares not expect it. If he can be admitted to a junior college entrance examination, he will burn high fragrance.

While talking, guests came to the family again, and there were two waves coming together, one is Director Cai of the Sports Bureau, and the other is Wen Xinxin and his family.

Wen Xinxin is still working at the grassroots level. She is the county party secretary of a county in Henan Province. She has done a good job, but she is too far from home.

It would be convenient if the whole family followed, but it would be even more difficult if you wanted to transfer to Beijing in the future.

After the guest settled down, Wen Xinxin asked curiously, "Yu Zhen, who is this uncle?"

Second Master Lin immediately smiled enthusiastically.

Lin Yuzhen said lightly, "My father."

Wen Xinxin and Director Xiao Cai quickly greeted Second Master Lin. Naturally, you should be polite during the Spring Festival.

Second Master Lin was very beautiful and said sensiblely, "You talk."

He held his ears and listened very carefully.

Director Xiao Cai had no personal relationship with Lin Yuzhen, but a relationship between superiors and subordinates. After sitting for a while, he soon left. Before leaving, Xu Junsheng asked him to take away a box of liquor.

However, there were so many people in the hall that it was still inconvenient to speak. Lin Yuzhen and Wen Xinxin came to the study. Wen Xinxin complained as soon as she came up and said, "Sister Yu Zhen, I really regret it. I shouldn't have gone down. It's not so easy to come back now."

Lin Yuzhen said, "What are you worried about? You are now the leader of the county. As long as you work hard, you will naturally rise when it's time."

"If you are promoted to the sub-city level, it will be much easier to transfer back."

Wen Xinxin sighed, "It's not that easy. There are nine counties in my city. Guess who is the leader of another county?"

"Who?"

"Ma Zitao."

Ma Zitao and Wen Xinxin are one-time, and Lin Yuzhen is also a little impressed with him. It is said that the family is also quite background.

"He has been there for three years before I went to the grassroots level, and it is said that he has done a good job. Now it has been rumored that he will soon be transferred to the city as deputy mayor."

"Whether it is the municipal party committee team or the municipal government, there have been no positions at the municipal level in the past two years."

Lin Yuzhen said, "I still advise you not to be in a hurry. Compared with others, we are all going well."

How could Wen Xinxin not be in a hurry and simply asked directly, "Sister Yu Zhen, is there any vacancy in your sports bureau?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "You don't want to come to our sports bureau, do you?"

"If you want to come, you are welcome anytime."

Wen Xinxin is now at the department level. What their sports bureau lacks is capable department-level cadres. If Wen Xinxin can come over, she can save a lot of trouble.

Lin Yuzhen agreed so happily that Wen Xinxin hesitated. In fact, a unit like the Sports Bureau is not particularly good. How to put it, the biggest advantage is that there are generally no mistakes in the work, and the biggest disadvantage is here. It won't make mistakes, but it is not easy to get results.

In the past few years, the country has paid special attention to sports, and the Sports Bureau has shown some status. In the past, it was a clear water government office, and the sense of existence was not very strong.

Moreover, the senior sister is a capable person. It is estimated that after this session, what should be developed and rectified may have been almost finished. When she takes over, I guess there is not much room for development.

Wen Xinxin smiled embarrassedly, "Sister, you want me to think about it."

Lin Yuzhen doesn't like to force people. "Okay, you must have figured it out. If you regret it later, it will have a worse impact on you."

Wen Xinxin nodded.

When the two left the study, Wen Xinxin took out the red envelope she had prepared for a long time and handed it to Chengcheng and Yuanyuan. He said enviously, "These two children are really painful!"

She couldn't help patting the two children on the head. Chengcheng frowned and avoided it, but Yuanyuan smiled sweetly, "Aunt Wen, thank you."

Lin Yuzhen also got a red envelope for Wen Xinxin's child, "Xinxin, can you eat here before you leave?"

Wen Xinxin said, "No, let's do it another day."

Every year, she pays a New Year call to Mayor May on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, and she will pinch lunch.

While Lin Yuzhen went out to send Wen Xinxin, Second Master Lin quickly asked, "Junsheng, who are the two just now?"

Xu Junsheng was wrestling his wrist with his son and said, "One is the director of the Sports Bureau, and the other is Yu Zhen's classmate."

"Yu Zhen's classmates, in which unit do you work?"

Xu Junsheng held his breath and was trying hard. He didn't answer his question. Zhang Licheng said, "It's a county party secretary."

Just now, Lin Yuzhen and Wen Xinxin went to the study. He chatted with Wen Xinxin's husband and inadvertently mentioned it.

Second Master Lin tweeped twice, "They are all great cadres."

Zhang Licheng felt that he was really indivisible and said, "Yu Zhen is at least two levels taller than him."

Second Master Lin and Lin Yuqiang's family had a particularly comfortable New Year at Lin Yuzhen's house, and they were even a little happy, but Huang Cuifen was different.

At first, Second Master Lin left angrily, because it had been once before, and she didn't take it seriously. Later, her son's family also went out. She thought she was going to find Second Master Lin.

Unexpectedly, it was afternoon, and there was no one. Lin Yuzhu, who returned to her mother's house, comforted her that there was no reason to live in someone else's house during the Spring Festival. She was assigned to come back in the evening.

Who would have thought that it was dark and didn't come back.

She used to think that the family was small and the family was too crowded and noisy. Now she is at home alone, she is finally quite spacious, but she hasn't slept well for a while.

The next morning, she asked Lin Yuzhu to go to Lin Yuzhen's house and called everyone back, but Lin Yuzhu did not agree, "Mom, what's your hurry? They just went out just in time. They were waiting to eat, and they had to be served by you. You just took the opportunity to take a rest."

"You really can't be idle, or come to me."

Huang Cuifen could only go back to the willow alley. During the Spring Festival, Master Lin also had some friends who came to pay New Year's greetings. She was very curious. She had to explain with a smiling face, "We have all gone to Yuzhen's house, and Yuqiang and others have also gone."

But she smiled so reluctantly that outsiders couldn't help guessing. This was a quarrel at home, otherwise Master Lin could not do it so well.

Until the fourth day of the first lunar month, people didn't come back. Huang Cuifen was very panicked and went to find her own daughter again, "Yuzhu, do you think nothing will happen?"

Lin Yuzhu was opening the door of the steamed bun shop, "Mom, you are really a little mean. They have designated delicious food and delicious food there. What can happen!"

"I won't go anyway. I'm going to you!"

Huang Cuifen took the bus, but before she got to Jinming Hutong, she turned back.

Because she suddenly figured out the taste, she absolutely couldn't go. If she went there, she lost.

Anyway, she is rich now. What are she afraid of?

Lin Yuqiang and Zhang Xiuyu work together to do business every day, especially Zhang Xiuyu. After making fried chicken several times and boasting that it tasted good, they decisively went to the leader of the factory, quit their job in the machinery factory, and went to rent a stall in the big fence.

He also rented two rooms near the front door and moved them out soon.

Lin An'an did not follow his parents, but continued to live in the rear enclosure with Second Master Lin.

On the eighth day of the first lunar month, factories and mining enterprises went to work, and Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng were no exception. This afternoon, Huang Cuifensi came and went to Jinming Hutong.

Anyway, there must be an explanation.

What's going on like this?

Sister-in-law Sun and Sister Chen have returned to work. Sister-in-law saw her and asked, "Sister, who are you looking for?"

Huang Cuifen smiled and said, "I'm looking for Chengcheng and Yuanyuan's grandfather."

As soon as Sister-in-law Sun heard this, she understood that it was Yu Zhen's stepmother. She said coldly, "Come in."

When Huang Cuifen was taken to the backyard, Second Master Lin was listening to storytelling and drinking tea alone. Seeing that she was stunned for a moment, he asked coldly, "Why are you here?"

"The steamed bun shop hasn't opened yet?"

When Huang Cuifen saw his attitude, she was really angry. She put up with it and waited for her sister-in-law Sun to go far away before looking around. She said enviously and jealously, "No matter how good it is, you can't live here forever. Have you forgotten that this is your daughter's house?"

Second Master Lin snorted, "Where do I like to live? My daughter has no problem. Can you control it?"

Huang Cuifen said, "Second master, what do you mean? You don't want to live this day, do you?"

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "I can't help it, but I can't make such an appointment as before."

"In the past few decades in your life, you have to enjoy some blessings when you are old. If you are old, you can't live in that big courtyard. It's too hard to blame. Just sell the west wing house, and take out part of the money in your hand. Let's buy a better yard."

Huang Cuifen sneered, "You think it's beautiful. How much money can the west compartment house be sold is worth 30,000 to 50,000 yuan? I still pay for the big head? I earn all the money alone. Why do I take it out to buy a house?"

Second Master Lin was very angry and said, "Why, I'm your man, because you have lived in our Lin's house for half your life, and I raised a son and a daughter for you. With my past, it's better for your children than my own daughter!"

After saying that, he patted the table angrily, "If you don't agree, it's okay. Then break up. Don't worry, I don't want your money!"

"I have a pension myself. Even if I don't live in my daughter's house, I can live and starve to death!"

It was hot in the room. Huang Cuifen didn't take off her cotton-padded jacket, and there was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. She didn't say anything and left after drinking a cup of tea.

After the Lantern Festival, the children went to school. Second Master Lin was at home alone and finally felt lonely. No matter how good the storytelling is, no matter how delicious the storytelling is, no matter how delicious it is, it is uncomfortable if there is nothing to say. He used to be a person who can't stay at home. He has to go out for a long time, and his friends are also.

But they're not here. They're all overpasses and Nancheng. It's so far away.

You can talk to Mr. Xu, but the old commander is old and can't always go.

Fortunately, in the first month of the month, Huang Cuifen secretly came here again. This time, as soon as she entered the door, she smiled and said, "Second master, you're right. Let's buy a house. Let't say how comfortable living in, we won't lose money."

Last time she got home, she was very angry at first. She felt that Second Master Lin was too bullying and Lin Yuzhen was too bullying. Anyway, the children have grown up. They don't have to be in charge of her. Just find a new one.

She secretly entrusted her fellow villagers to find the right person, and there was a condition that there was a house at home. As a result, her hometown moved quickly and introduced two or three old men to her.

It's true that there is a house in the family, but it is also a large miscellaneous courtyard, and it's still old and ugly.

There is no better than Master Lin.

Not only that, she also turned around and asked how much money she had in her hand.

When buying a house, she first asked Yuzhu and Yugang, but she bought it. She was suspicious and worried that the two children had no knowledge, so she asked Uncle Lin.

As a result, Uncle Lin also told her that if she had money, buy it quickly, and told her something about the United States, but she didn't understand much. Anyway, it means that the whole society is developing. The more you go, the more expensive the house will be.

Huang Cuifen made another condition, "This house has to write my name."

Master Lin doesn't care, "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 661 18
Original title: 七零大杂院的娇软美人 Author: Qingting Zhiyin Jiang Rou has a delicate figure and beautiful appearance. There is an endless stream of men who wa...
73K 807 15
One-sentence introduction: The triplets beautiful mother's baby raising handbook. (Sea island, army, triplets, mother, raising a baby, starting a bus...
3.1K 121 5
❝ i once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden. ❞ madelyn cline x fem! oc