The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 96-100

538 5 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 96

As soon as the family went out, they met Wang Dia and Li Meng in the alley.

Obviously, they are going to visit.

"Yu Zhen, you are so boring. Why don't you come back without saying a word?"

Wang Dia politely punched her in the shoulder.

Li Meng also said a little unhappy, "Yes, if we hadn't met Sun Mingzhi, we wouldn't have known it yet!"

Lin Yuzhen replied to Wang Dia first and said apologetically, "There are too many things to do when she just came back. I used to contact you these two days!"

Wang Dia curled his lips and said, "Let's come on. Why do you have time to have dinner with Sun Mingzhi and Yang Jianqi?"

She is now the editor-in-chief of the magazine, because she is not a local and pays great attention to adult relationships. Generally, she is indispensable for parties or various wedding banquets. She happened to meet Sun Mingzhi the day before yesterday.

At that time at school, the relationship between the two was quite average, but they did not attend the wedding of Sun Mingzhi and Yang Jianqi before, but now they have an alumni friendship.

When talking about familiar classmates, he naturally talked about Lin Yuzhen. Wang Dia said that it was a pity that he was still out of town, but Sun Mingzhi said that he had returned.

And we are still eating together.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Sun Mingzhi is really terrible. He only speaks halfway through his words. I eat with them. In fact, they mainly talk about work with my senior brother."

Li Meng was very smart and immediately asked, "Is Yang Jianqi going to go to the grassroots level?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, he wanted to go a few years ago, but he couldn't go for various reasons. Sun Mingzhi also supported him."

Both husband and wife are married for the second time, and the child is only three years old. If it hadn't been for this, Sun Mingzhi would have followed.

The place where Yang Jianqi wanted to go was Ming City. He was at a high level and used to serve as a deputy secretary directly.

Wang Dia smiled and said, "Sun Mingzhi's man can't leave her husband in three words. It's really unbearable."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled.

Xu Junsheng said, "My parents have prepared a wind banquet for Yu Zhen. The more people there are, the more lively it will be. Let's go together?"

Yu Zhen said, "Yes, let's go."

When the group arrived, Jinshan Hutong was already very lively. Xu Junting and Xu Junlan also came with their children. Xu Junming also planned to have Amway, but he didn't show up at the time being.

Tian Xianglan also knew Wang Dia and Li Meng and said with a smile, "Come in and sit down, Dia. I haven't seen you in the past two years. It hasn't changed at all. On the contrary, she is younger and more beautiful."

This is not entirely polite. After Wang Dia and Shen Qingyu got married, they lived a very happy life. In addition, over the years, she has made up her homework in dressing up, and her daily life has been extremely fashionable.

In the cool April weather, she wore a big red windbreaker and jeans, shawl curly hair, carried an ivory sheepskin bag, and high heels elongated her figure.

Of course, it's impossible to say that there is no sense of age at all. She smiled and the corners of her eyes were full of fine wrinkles. "Auntie, you're so polite. I think you haven't changed. You're thinner than the previous two years!"

Tian Xianglan has retired all year round and is idle at home. Her whole body has changed a lot. She usually has nothing to do. She practiced calligraphy with Xu Guanghan and went out to sing and dance with a group of former friends.

In terms of dealing with people, it is much more sincere than before.

One of her favorite things in the past two years is that she has lost 20 pounds through exercise and diet.

After losing weight, they are diligent, well dressed, and others look much more energetic.

Tian Xianglan greeted Li Meng enthusiastically and called her nickname very affectionately, "Cancan, I met your second aunt a few days ago. She said you were promoted to the right place?"

Li Meng has been working in the Ministry of Finance since graduation. All departments of the Ministry of Finance are also full of talents. It is not so easy to stand out. However, she has always been impatient. After so many years of hard work, it is also her turn to be ranked in terms of seniority.

Of course, compared with many classmates and alumni who take official careers, she has fallen far behind. However, she is not so stressed at work. She has always been step by step, calm, which is actually quite good.

She smiled happily, "Yes, but it's incomparable with Yuzhen."

Tian Xianglan said, "It's already very good. I'm your age, and I'm not even a deputy office."

"Althus the high level of Yuzhen now, she has made a lot of difficulties at the grassroots level. The work at the grassroots level is not easy to do!"

Li Meng said, "Yes, so I admire her very much."

Tian Xianglan smiled and nodded.

Not only Yu Zhen's classmate, but also her mother-in-law, has admired her daughter-in-law in recent years.

Ming City is not close to 49 cities, but it is not too far away. Tian Xianglan also specially entrusted several floors to inquire, and it is said that Lin Yuzhen has done a very good job in the local area.

Yes, if you don't do well, you can't rise so fast.

At this moment, Mr. Xu also came from the backyard happily, and everyone was polite to each other again. While talking, Wang's mother had begun to serve the dishes.

After everyone took the table, Mr. Xu said, "Yu Zhen, work hard and don't let down the trust of the Party and the people."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Grandpa, don't worry, I will."

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "Junsheng brought you home for the first time. I thought you were a good boy at a glance, but I didn't expect to be such a big cadre now."

Tian Xianglan also said with a smile, "Today we are gathered together to celebrate Yu Zhen's finally transfer back to Beijing. Her work has not been easy in recent years, but she has also made great achievements. Come on, let's wish her a hundred feet and a step further!"

With that, he took the lead in lifting the cup in his hand.

The glass is not red wine, but coke.

Because the old man has a serious stomach problem and high blood pressure recently. The doctor is not allowed to drink, and everyone will not drink.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Thank you, Mom, thank you. In fact, it's a normal job transfer. Eat quickly. It will be cold in a minute!"

No one else has any problem. Xu Junsheng is quite dissatisfied. "Yu Zhen, why are you doing this? You still don't let people talk. I want to say a few more!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "You say it, let you say it."

Xu Junsheng sighed in front of so many people, "It's not easy for me these years. So have you. The separation between the two places is really uncomfortable. There is a lot of things in the company. There is not even a chatting person after work, and there are also two uneasy children. I'm both a father and a mother..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by sincerity and circle.

The two children glared at him and said together, "Dad, why don't we worry?"

Xu Guanghan hasn't spoken, and now he can't help saying, "Junsheng, you've gone too far. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are much better than when you were a child. When did you worry?"

Tian Xianglan immediately echoed, "That's right, how sensible these two children are."

Mr. Xu glanced at his second grandson and said dissatisfiedly, "Junsheng, it's really unreliable for you to say this."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are really good compared with other children. You don't have to worry about learning, but you don't worry at all, okay?

Because he is too smart, many times he, a father, has to fight for wisdom and courage to achieve his own goals.

If you are a little careless, you will be exposed.

Because the three elders in the family didn't understand him, he sighed heavily.

On the contrary, Miao Lingling knew this feeling. Ruirui did not hire a babysitter after she was three years old, but took care of the children while going to work. Nowadays, children have a lot of hearts. Sometimes she has to think about Ruirui.

What's more, the talented nephews and nieces.

She pushed her husband. Xu Junchang was interested and immediately said with a smile, "Second brother, it's not easy for you these years. You have both hard work and merit."

"It's not just for the small family, but also for our parents and grandpa. Brother, I would like toast to you again!"

Usually, he is not at home, respects his parents, buys things for his parents, and goes to check his body with the old man. These are all done by the second brother.

Xu Junhong, who has always been invisible, also said, "Second brother, thank you for your help."

The winter of the year before last, she began to do the clothing business. At first, she didn't do a good job. Later, she went to the big fence to set up a stall and opened her first store in the big fence, which improved.

Now, she has opened three stores, and it is retail and wholesale, and her business is booming.

Her first capital for opening a store was mainly supported by her second brother. Later, she wanted to do wholesale. She didn't have enough funds in her hand, and the second brother extended a helping hand.

If it had been put on, Xu Junhong would have felt that it was necessary for the second brother to help her.

Now I finally understand how ridiculously she was wrong before. The second brother was rich, but the money was not blown by the wind.

She made money in her own business and deeply realized that it was not easy to make money.

Now, Xu Junhong has money in his hand. On the contrary, he is more frugal than ever before, and he will never spend a penny indiscriminately.

In the past two years, Lin Yuzhen naturally realized that Xu Junhong had indeed changed. She was not like this in her last life. During her study in Tsinghua University, she changed a partner in three or two months. She dumped them all the same. Later, she got married and confiscated her heart. There were three marriages. Later, she didn't get married at all and took her second father-in-law. My husband's child lives at home.

In her last life, she secretly ran back from Gansu and cried at home all day long. Although Xu Guanghan and Tian Xianglan scolded her, they were still very sad. Xu Junhong did not resign, so she went back to college to work.

Maybe she felt that she had suffered. Since then, she has intensified her efforts and wanted a way to ask her second brother Xu Junsheng for money and something.

Xu Junsheng became richer and richer. She gave Xu Junhong 800 yuan every three or five times. Lin Yuzhen was uncomfortable, but she didn't make trouble because of this.

But later, Xu Junhong had an increasingly appetite. Xu Junsheng bought her hundreds of thousands of diamond jewelry, and Xu Junhong was also thick-skinned.

Until her serious surgery in her last life, her sister-in-law Xu Junhong relied on her second brother to suck blood to meet her endless material desires.

It's not that no one introduced her to her, but her posture of selling things scared them away.

In my life, I finally got rid of this problem.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Junsheng, you have worked hard. The child has been thanks to you in the past few years."

Xu Junsheng was happy again and said, "It's not hard, it's all right. It's good that you transferred it back. Our family is finally reunited."

As he spoke, he couldn't help pulling Yuzhen's arm. Lin Yuzhen stared at him and threw him away.

Rui Rui said, "Second uncle, don't pull the second aunt, you kiss her!"

His father and his mother often do this. As soon as his father came back, he took his mother's hand, and his mother shook it away unhappily, but he later found that as long as his father and mother, his mother would not be angry.

The atmosphere at the dinner table became easier.

Tian Xianglan said, "It's done. Eat it quickly. It's all home-cooked dishes. You're welcome."

After dinner, everyone chatted in the hall. Lin Yuzhen agreed with Wang Dia and Li Meng that next week, their Peking University students will get together.

Back to Jinming Hutong, I didn't expect Zhang Licheng to come. He has been waiting in the hall for a while.

Although he has also exercised a lot over the years, he is still middle-aged and inevitably gets fat.

Zhang Licheng was fully responsible for the company's procurement. Not long ago, he went to Anhui. Xu Junsheng didn't see him for seven or eight days. He asked curiously, "Brother Licheng, when did you come back?" Is there anything urgent?"

Zhang Licheng has never made any mistakes in procurement.

Zhang Licheng frowned, "Junsheng, I came back yesterday afternoon. I just heard today that it was Kangtian Pharmaceutical and several retail stores would be opened."

He likes drinking very much now. Today, he drank and chatted with several medicinal herbal merchants. A manager surnamed Ji quietly told him about it.

Zhang Licheng didn't drink any wine and went straight to Jinming Hutong.

Xu Junsheng already knows about this.

"They drive theirs, and we drive ours. It doesn't matter."

Zhang Licheng sighed and said, "Do you know how they chose the site? Either not far from us or just opposite us."

Xu Junsheng already knows this.

He said angrily, "Who doesn't know that Kangtian has always been shameless and unprecious, and his family can do such a disgusting thing."

Zhang Licheng also said angrily, "It's disgusting. This old Xing is not a human being. He has robbed the big customers of our hospital before!"

Kangtian's boss's surname is Xing. He smiles when he sees everyone and speaks very politely, but he is a sinister smiling tiger. In the medical circle, he doesn't have a good reputation. On the one hand, he always likes to rob other people's customers, and his private life is also quite chaotic.

There are two women outside.

I still think it's a great thing. It's shameless.

Xu Junsheng said, "Brother Licheng, we don't have to be afraid of him. Doesn't Lao Xing have only one move?"

Kangtian Pharmaceutical has never competed for the origin of medicine, quality, and has no after-sales service. With the cheap price and rebates, there are also a large number of customers. Although the development in recent years is not as good as Zhensheng, its scale has also expanded several times.

Zhang Licheng was worried, "Junsheng, this retail is different from wholesale. Most of the customers facing wholesale still know the goods, and the people can't do it. I don't think there are many people who know the goods. If they really fight a price war, it's not easy for us to deal with it!"

If you don't follow the price reduction, I guess all customers have run away, but if you follow the price reduction, won't it be someone else to lead the nose?

That won't work.

Xu Junsheng hasn't figured out the plan for the time being, but the pharmacy hasn't opened yet, and there is still time. "Brother Licheng, don't worry. You go back and think about it carefully. Let's take a good total tomorrow."

The next morning, Lin Yuzhen drove to work. I have to say that it felt really good to work in Beijing, and the way was unimpeded.

She drove the car into the courtyard of the Sports Bureau, and many people had arrived by now.

It's just that I didn't work on duty, but played all kinds of sports in the small square, some playing badminton, some playing football, some playing basketball, and playing table tennis.

It looks very lively, but in fact it doesn't interfere with each other.

From graduating from college to now, Lin Yuzhen has worked in governments at all levels. When she was in Ming City, she noticed that the daily atmosphere of the Sports Bureau was quite good.

Now that I really enter the Sports Bureau, I can realize it first. The Sports Bureau may be a clean water office, and the staff is not high, but it is definitely the happiest working environment.

On two occasions, she worked overtime until seven or eight o'clock, and someone was playing outside.

Except for a very small number of people, both men and women, are in good shape, have a strong sense of muscles, and naturally have a good mental outlook.

Director Liu of the office is very good at playing table tennis. He greeted him warmly, "Director Lin, do you want to play a game?"

Everyone greeted her one after another and invited her to participate. Unfortunately, Lin Yuzhen also learned to skate when she went to the countryside and barely took out her hand. She was not very good at other serious sports.

If she is an ordinary person, she dares to play twice. At least she can serve table tennis and badminton. Basketball and football can't be said at all. Who can't play or shoot?

But now these colleagues, either graduated from the Sports University, worked in the Sports Bureau for many years, or were all athletes and were quite high-level, so she would not show this ugliness.

He said with a smile, "No, you can play. Remember not to delay work."

Lin Yuzhen didn't know that after she left, a lesbian surnamed Sun in the office whispered, "Our Minister Lin Ju's note is really good, but at first glance, it's a lack of exercise!"

Another lesbian stared at her, "Do you think they are all like you? That muscles are all pieces!"

But he immediately lowered his voice and said, "Xiao Sun, you think, Director Lin, never plays ball. Can we do anything?"

The lesbian surnamed Sun sneered and said, "I think it's almost the same. I guess not!"

Lin Yuzhen didn't know this. When she arrived at the unit and sat in her office, she had entered a complete working state.

She first held a small meeting with two deputy positions. In addition to her daily work, one of the recent focuses of their sports bureau is to prepare for the Far South Games in September.

In the afternoon, Lin Yuzhen went to the basketball center.

It was time to come back from work. She hurried back to the office, simply tidyed it up, and walked out with her bag.

Under the office downstairs, I met several comrades in the office. Director Liu still asked very warmly, "Director Lin, are you going to play basketball?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head.

"No, I'll go first."

Sun Jinfeng was born athlete and careless. He asked, "Director Lin, can't you play any ball? Why don't I teach you?"

Lin Yuzhen stopped, was silent for a few seconds, and said with a smile, "Yes, you're right."

"You want to teach me, okay. What ball are you good at?"

Sun Jinfeng used to be an excellent basketball player, but because of her disability, she had to choose to retire. After retiring, she went to college, and then was assigned to the Sports Bureau.

Although she can also complete the civilian work very well, she is too aggrieved. As long as she has a little time, she will run to the small square. Over the years, not only basketball, but also the three major goals and three small balls have played very well.

Therefore, he said shamelessly, "Everyone, what do you want to learn?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Let's just play basketball, but not today. Tomorrow. You can teach me when you work tomorrow!"

Sun Jinfeng said with a smile, "Okay, no problem."

When they got home, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan had just finished school for a while. The children of the 14th Five-Year Plan were growing up. They had a good appetite and would often be hungry.

After school, the first thing for the two children is to eat.

In the past, Sister Tian prepared all kinds of snacks, bean paste cakes, rose cakes and peach cakes. The two children could eat a full plate and drink a glass of hot milk after eating.

But now Yuanyuan pays great attention to her diet. When she went to Xinhua Bookstore, she went to check it specially. When she came back, she gave this snack. She sincerely ate it to poached eggs, or bread with fried eggs, and some fruit or something.

This morning, Yuanyuan agreed with her mother that she must go home early after work. Now she asked with a smile, "Mom, are you hungry? Do you want to eat poached eggs?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "I don't eat. You can eat it."

She went to the rear enclosure and turned out the badminton racket out of the cabinet.

Yuanyuan had finished poached eggs now and asked curiously, "Mom, are you going to play?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Will you?"

Yuanyuan shook his head, and Chengcheng also shook his head.

Lin Yuzhen had to go to the neighbor's house in front of her.

The family's surname is Zheng. Both of them are retired from the court. The eldest son works in other places. The second son has not returned from abroad, and only one youngest daughter is around.

Her youngest daughter is now working. She is a middle school physical education teacher. When she first moved here, Lin Yuzhen often saw her youngest daughter playing badminton in the alley.

The courtyard of the Zheng family is small and full of flowers and plants, which is a little unstainable.

Zheng Fangbing was teasing her three-year-old daughter. Hearing of playing basketball, she happily agreed. Originally, she thought Lin Yuzhen played well.

I didn't know the level was thin until she started. The angle and height she gave were very good, and she often couldn't catch the ball.

Her three-year-old daughter helped pick up the ball happily with her short legs, and soon her little face turned red when she was tired.

After a while, Xu Junsheng came back and saw Lin Yuzhen playing with her neighbors. To be precise, Xiao Zheng taught Lin Yuzhen to play.

He smiled and said, "Xiao Zheng, I'll just teach her. Are you tired? Why don't you go into the house and sit for a while?"

Zheng Fangbing said, "No, I have to go back to cook!"

Lin Yuzhen thought Xu Junsheng was bragging, but she didn't expect that Xu Jun played badminton well in her life. She asked in surprise, "When did you learn it?"

Xu Junsheng said, "When you are not here."

Last year, there were various stadiums in Beijing, so he applied for a card, with a coach specializing in teaching and one-on-one practice.

After leaving work the next day, Lin Yuzhen originally felt that she simply raided the day before, mastered all kinds of basic movements, and the relevant knowledge was also miserated.

I didn't expect to catch Sun Jinfeng's ball, and none of them could catch them.

Sun Jinfeng asked with a smile, "Director Lin, this is your first time to play. Don't be nervous. Look at my serve. Don't work hard. That's it. Gently go to the last one."

Chapter 97

Lin Yuzhen played for a while and couldn't stand it.

Of course, she was still very calm in front of her subordinates. After putting down the racket, she took a sip of water and then said with a smile, "Jin Feng, I remember that you came from basketball, didn't you?"

In fact, Sun Jinfeng is also very nervous. She has taught many people, but at most, she is a leader at the level of Director Liu of the office. She was so smooth yesterday.

I didn't expect Director Lin to really want to learn from her.

She doesn't play badminton by herself. She rarely teaches people. She usually teaches people to play basketball. Although she is also good at the level, her experience of teaching people is almost zero.

Sun Jinfeng was afraid that Director Lin would not be able to keep up with the fast pace, and Director Lin would doubt her level if the pace would slow down.

Because the rhythm fluctuates quickly and slowly.

I don't know why her arms and hands are a little disobedient today, and the simplest serve has not been played at a normal level.

Either biased or high.

This fell into the eyes of others, as if she was going to deliberately embarrass Director Lin.

Like Lin Yuzhen, she has so much exercise, and she sweats coldly on her back and forehead.

While Director Lin was drinking water, she also quickly wiped her sweat with a towel she carried with her.

"Yes, Director Lin, I retired from the women's basketball team."

Lin Yuzhen said, "You are a very good athlete. Don't you seldom teach people to play badminton? Don't be nervous. I'm not nervous. Don't worry."

Sun Jinfeng smiled embarrassedly, "Director Lin, you're so right. I haven't taught my son, but also taught others badminton. I'm not professional and my level is not very good."

"Whether, I'll find someone for you, who is, financial Xiaochun. Although she is not a badminton player, she plays badminton very well. I'm what she taught me!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay. Anyway, I don't have any foundation. I'm the same as anyone else."

The Sports Bureau normally gets off work at 5:00. At a quarter past six, Lin Yuzhen said, "Let's be here today. If you have time at noon tomorrow, I'll ask the secretary to tell you first."

Sun Jinfeng actually regretted it. She used to have a fast mouth when she was in the basketball team, but now she has not changed this problem.

It's all because she was fooling around yesterday.

Teaching the leader to play ball is not an easy thing. Today, she has completely realized it. Especially when Director Lin looked at her, she felt guilty inexplicably.

I didn't do anything wrong, but I was guilty.

After lunch the next day, Lin Yuzhen went to the small square. It was really said that there were a lot of people, including Director Liu and Deputy Director.

The two are playing table tennis.

It can be seen that the level is very good.

The deputy director said, "Director Lin is also coming to play football?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's so good that you don't take the opportunity to learn more."

Deputy Director Jiang also smiled, "I transferred it the year before last, and I didn't know anything before I came. Now I can do three three goals and three small balls."

Director Liu said, "Director Jiang is too modest. He is not only good at it, but also plays very well."

Sun Jinfeng has also come, but she is not in a good mood. In the morning, Director Liu asked her to draft a document. She took a long time and asked her colleagues. She finally wrote it down, but the leader was not satisfied. She said that she had been in the office for two years, and she couldn't do this job well.

She not only trained her, but also asked her to read, write and practice more.

Therefore, Sun Jinfeng immediately went to Xiaochun from the Finance Department after lunch.

She introduced with a smile, "Director Lin, this is Xiaochun. He plays badminton very well. Let her teach you in the future!"

"I still have some work to finish. I'm going to work."

With that, he left in a hurry.

Xiaochun is a young girl. She looks at least 156 years old. She is quite generous and said with a smile, "Director Lin, my name is Chunxiao. Just call me Xiaochun."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Hello, don't be nervous. Just teach me normally."

"My level is that I don't have any foundation."

I have to say that Xiaochun is much better than Sun Jinfeng. Sun Jinfeng taught her yesterday and gave her the feeling that she were like an east and a hammer. Xiaochun is not. She began to teach from the most basic things, and her movements were also very standard. At the beginning, she played against each other, and the ball was very easy to catch.

Until the end of the lunch break at 1:30, it took about an hour, but it was completely different from yesterday. It was quite fruitful.

In the afternoon, Director Liang of the foot management center came to see her.

"Director Lin, there is a problem now. Most of the good players are staffed. If they enter the professional team, isn't it equivalent to having a system?"

"Because of this, many players don't join the professional team."

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "This problem is easy to solve. Anyone who says that he enters the professional team will not have a establishment. There must be any treatment that should be given, which is equivalent to being temporarily seconded to the professional team."

"If there is a large-scale game, you still have to return to the team."

Director Liang hesitated for dozens of seconds and said, "Director Lin, do you mean to let some players have a dual identity, and then the treatment is also double?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

Director Liang said, "I'm afraid this is not suitable."

Lin Yuzhen frowned, "What's wrong? The professional team is a new thing. Some rules will be different from before, but they are all reasonable."

"What if there is a conflict between the two sides?"

Lin Yuzhen glanced at him dissatisfiedly and asked, "What do you think we should do?"

Director Liang was stunned and smiled, "Then it must be the professional league to go back, and the competition representing the country or the city comes first."

"Do you have any other questions?"

Director Liang said, "When will the problem of this funding be implemented?"

Lin Yuzhen was patient and looked a little unhappy. "There is no need to worry about Director Liang about this. When the team is established, the finance department will pay, and there will be a new leader to deal with it."

"In addition to the players, there are all the staff of the team, which are also the parts that need to be prepared by you. If there are any difficulties, you can temporarily transfer personnel from the office or other departments."

Director Liang sighed, "Director Lin, it is indeed much more difficult to set up four teams now."

Lin Yuzhen nodded and said with a lot of understanding, "The foot management center still has a lot of daily work. It's normal for you to be busy. Otherwise, Deputy Director Yun will be responsible for this matter."

"You will let him come to the bureau tomorrow."

Director Liang was stunned and immediately said, "Director Lin, don't worry, I will definitely overcome the difficulties and complete the task on time."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Your work attitude is very good and is commendable. However, the deputy director also has to bear part of the responsibility. You'd better let Director Yun come tomorrow."

She insisted so that Director Liang was also a subordinate no matter how she was. It was difficult to refute it, so she had to agree.

Yun Fulai, deputy director of the Football Management Center, has read his file Lin Yuzhen, but it is quite good. He was not only a football player, but also graduated from the University of Sports.

Practice and theory are available.

The next morning, she went to the municipal government meeting. After the meeting, she met Wen Xinxin. She is now quite distressed. Her level is already upright, but her position has not changed. She is still Mayor Mei's secretary.

At this stage, it is very difficult to take another step forward.

Either transfer the municipal government, go to the directly affiliated organs or institutions, or you have to go to the grassroots level.

However, Wen Xinxin doesn't really want to go.

From the perspective of work, she is used to the working environment of the municipal government. From the perspective of private life, her children are only in primary school and don't want to work in other places.

Lin Yuzhen couldn't give her specific advice.

Because of this delay, it was past ten o'clock when she returned to the Sports Bureau. As soon as she got to the second floor, she saw a man in the corridor.

On closer inspection, it is Yunqi, the deputy director of the foot management center.

"Hello, Director Lin!"

He is quite strong and tall. He is in his thirties. He looks younger than his actual age. His skin is dark and his white teeth are exposed with a smile.

Lin Yuzhen said, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

The secretary hurried forward to open the door of the office.

After sitting down, Lin Yuzhen asked, "Director Yun, what do you think about forming a professional football team?"

Luck said, "Director Lin, of course, this is a great thing. From the perspective of the players, in fact, in addition to the city team, there are many excellent players, but there are too few to join the organization."

"There are also many non-governmental organizations, but in fact, there are also some good players."

"And only by playing more games can you have more practical experience. Football is not talent, but hard work and proficiency."

"From the perspective of the people and the audience, it is also a great thing to have a professional league. In fact, there are really many people who like to watch football."

Lin Yuzhen smiled with satisfaction, "I'm here for this. What are you specifically responsible for now?"

Director Yun hesitated for a few seconds and said, "I'm not specifically responsible for anything. Anyway, Director Liang is too busy, so I will support it."

He was elected as deputy director, which was a complete accident. He did not like to perform in front of the leader and had no management experience. He said that he was the deputy position, but in fact, he was more like Director Liang's assistant.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Xiaoyun, your work attitude is not good. You are the deputy director, you are not Director Liang's secretary, nor his assistant. If you want to have a bigger pattern, think about problems, or work in practice, you should consider and implement it from the perspective of the foot management center."

Yun Qi nodded, "Director Lin, I know. In fact, I also have some ideas, just..."

It's just that Director Liang doesn't support it.

"What do you think? Write a report to me, and I will give it to the secretary if I'm not here."

After Director Yun left, Lin Yuzhen went to his sports research institute.

In fact, the country started very early in this regard, but its promotion in various places is very slow. Generally, prefecture-level cities do not have any economic and technical conditions at all, and not many provinces and cities have been established.

The director of the Institute of Physical Education, surnamed Gao, is in his forties, and he enthusiastically introduced her to the past achievements of the Institute and the work he is currently advancing.

There are many laboratories in the research institute, and there are many fields of project design, including sports physiology, sports psychology, sports training, and physical rehabilitation.

Lin Yuzhen is very interested in comprehensive physical fitness testing.

She asked, "Athletes in different events, in addition to professional skills, are their own physical fitness also very important?"

Director Gao said, "That's for sure. The human body is an indivisible whole. Even if you are very talented in some aspects, if your physical strength is too poor, it will definitely affect your achievements in this regard."

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

After visiting all the laboratories, it was time to get off work. She didn't go back to work, but went straight home.

She promised her two children this morning to pick them up after school.

Nowadays, there are more and more cars on the streets of Four or Nine Cities, but traffic jams are still rare. Such a small probability thing makes her catch up.

There was also a reason why two jeep cars collided together, and one buttocks and one front were smashed to pieces.

I have no choice but to take a detour to another road, so it's too late to get to school.

High school is off at 5:15 p.m., and it's 5:30 p.m.

From the window, you can see that there is no one at the school gate from afar. Only her two children stand there alone.

"Chengcheng Yuanyuan, get in the car quickly. I'm sorry that my mother is late!"

Both children were very happy. They got into the car, closed the door, and Yuanyuan said with a smile, "Mom, it doesn't matter. Dad is often late, and I forgot it twice!"

The high school where Chengcheng and Yuanyuan studied is located in the West City, a little far from Jinming Hutong. Although there are several buses at the school gate, there are no direct access.

Xu Junsheng is so heartwarming. How can he forget it?

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Are you two hungry?"

Yuanyuan said, "Mom, would you like to invite us to dinner? I want to eat a hamburger."

Sincerely said, "I want to eat hamburgers too!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, I'm satisfied with you, but fried chicken burgers can't be eaten often. It's not good for your health."

She drove to the nearest KFC and bought a three-point package, but she only ate a little by herself, and the remaining two children ate it.

Back at Jinming Hutong, Xu Junsheng was already at home and was watching the TV series Yitian Dragon Slayer. He bought a videotape and released it on the TV screen with a VCD.

Chengcheng was not interested at all before, but in the past two years, I have been quite willing to watch this kind of martial arts TV series.

He said, "Dad, you have seen the ninth episode. Can you go back?" I want to watch the fifth episode.

Xu Junsheng doesn't care. Anyway, he has plenty of time. He really opened the VCD and changed the videotape and started broadcasting again.

He raised Erlang's legs leisurely and asked, "Yu Zhen, have you taken them out to eat?"

Lin Yuzhen asked in surprise, "How do you know?"

Yuanyuan said, "Dad has a dog nose. He likes fried chicken best. He must have smelled fried chicken!"

Xu Junsheng stared at his daughter and said, "How can I talk? You don't have your brother's fast job. Why don't you do your homework quickly?"

Yuanyuan is not so interested in martial arts films. She really wants to do her homework early. It would be better if she could catch up in front of her brother.

She rolled her eyes at her father, but immediately stood up and left.

Lin Yuzhen chatted with Xu Junsheng and sincerely used it all the time. While watching TV carefully, she was always observing her parents.

Dad has no problem with watching martial arts movies, because it's quite happy to have someone to watch with him, but he knows that her mother doesn't watch much TV, and she doesn't advocate watching it with her sister.

It's ridiculous that my son peeks at her from time to time, which is a little cute.

She couldn't help laughing, "Xu Zhiheng, you can watch it if you want. Mom allows you to watch TV properly."

Chengcheng smiled embarrassedly and said, "Mom, I watch one episode every day, and it won't delay my study!"

A month passed quickly. In mid-May, the professional basketball team and football team were successfully formed. She kept up with the level application and borrowed the coach of the national team for strict closed training.

The team here has not yet played openly, and the retail pharmacy affiliated to Zhensheng Pharmaceutical has not opened for a long time.

In fact, every store has been well prepared. The interior and outdoor decoration are quite classy, the shelves are also full of all kinds of medicines, and the personnel are in place.

It can be said that you can open the door.

But Xu Junsheng didn't allow it, so he waited like this.

Kangtian followed the trend and entered the retail industry. They are all rented houses, much faster than buying stores, and all aspects have been cleaned up.

But I can't wait to make a rare business.

Until May 15, Kangtian's boss couldn't stand it. He thought that Xu Junsheng was afraid of him and proudly opened early.

Because the price of medicine is cheap, the business is good on the first day of opening.

But the next day, May 16, Zhensheng Pharmaceutical also opened, and the whole movement was very loud. Not to mention that the door was full of flower baskets, there were also song and dance performances to make a lot of attention.

Boss Xing didn't care at the first time. He thought these were all virtual and useless.

What's the attraction of doing business without lowering the price? Only ultra-low prices are the core competitiveness.

This is how he has made a fortune over the years.

However, when the manager who went to inquire about Zhensheng Pharmaceutical told him that Zhensheng's medicine was cheaper than they, he was suddenly stunned.

And it can be seen with the naked eye that there are indeed fewer customers.

Long before preparing for the pharmacy, Xu Junsheng discussed with Zhang Licheng how to deal with Kangtian, an opponent who likes to fight price wars.

In fact, the price war is not impossible, but if you want to have the best effect, there must be a premise that the goods provided are exactly the same.

For example, the quality of various Western medicine and proprietary Chinese medicine in the retail store is exactly the same, so Xu Junsheng is cruel. As soon as it falls to the end, the labels and retail prices on the shelves are all purchase prices.

Sell it at the purchase price, not the cost price, which is to lose money.

Zhang Licheng disagreed at first and thought it was too risky, because once a medicine is sold at a cost price, it will create a fixed impression on the people, and it will be difficult to raise the price in the future.

Moreover, if you lose money in business, it's better to go home and sleep.

However, Xu Junsheng felt that if he didn't do this, Kang Tian couldn't stand it. Lao Xing was very crazy and relied on this to rob customers.

Moreover, there are also traditional Chinese medicine and rare traditional Chinese medicine in the store, which are generally two grades better than Kangtian. It is not the same thing, so there is definitely no need to fight a price war.

People may not know the goods at the beginning, but it doesn't matter. They see people's hearts every day, and it doesn't take too long.

It will be known soon whether the same prescription is good or not to catch the medicine.

Zhensheng Medicine suddenly became popular because of the low price of Western medicine.

Kangtian, not far away, is the opposite. It has only been opened a few days ago, and it is already a door.

Boss Xing can't sit still. Although he likes to fight price wars, he also has a bottom line, that is, he can't lose money.

That evening, he took the initiative to come to the door.

I apologize as soon as I came up.

"Boss Xu, what you have done is so amazing. If you do this, how can I open my pharmacy? Look at this. Let's sit down and discuss it and order a different price. Shall we all have one price?"

Xu Junsheng snorted coldly, "Boss Xing, your words are very fresh. On both sides of the road, each side is occupied. Every store is next to me. I haven't said anything yet. Why do I have to sell it at a price? Are you the boss or am I the boss?"

Lao Xing smiled and said, "This is good for both of us. Your store is very lively, but you sell it at a loss. Isn't that nothing? What's the point?"

Xu Junsheng stared, "Don't you have to worry about this? I'm willing to lose money. Do you take care of it?"

Lao Xing Wan never thought that Boss Xu, who looked quite shrewd and discerning, was actually a hammer, a 258. He also pulled his face and said, "Are you determined to fight with me?"

Xu Junsheng said, "Look at what you said. I said that we would fight with you Kangtian. You took away many of my customers before. Did I say anything?"

"Why can't you stand this now? Let me tell you, I don't lose money. You want me to make an order with you, but there is no door!"

Boss Xing had to leave in grizz.

When he got home, he stayed up for two consecutive nights and finally decided that all Western medicine and proprietary Chinese medicine were two percentage points lower than the purchase price.

A percentage point is actually not much money. For example, a box of medicine for 50 cents is changed to 48 cents, which is cheaper at a glance, but it is actually two cents cheaper.

But even so, Boss Xing was very distressed. Originally, he lost money at the purchase price, but now it is lower than the purchase price. Although 2% is less, it also means that he has lost a little more money.

Western medicine and proprietary medicine have been completely abandoned, but the sales of Kangtian traditional Chinese medicine slices are not good.

This is mainly because of two points. First, the quality of his medicinal herbs is really not good. People who often take traditional Chinese medicine will distinguish the quality of medicinal herbs. The next day, in order to save costs, the clerk hired has almost no professional background. They all of them take up their posts after simple training after graduating from junior high school.

But Zhensheng medicine is completely different. Zhensheng's traditional Chinese medicine cabinet is very busy, even more busy than Western medicine.

There are also two main aspects. The quality of the first rare medicinal herbs is particularly good, and the varieties are complete. There are two large traditional Chinese medicine cabinets against the wall. There are common medicinal herbs and cold prepared medicine.

Second, Zhensheng Pharmaceutical also doesn't know where to hire a traditional Chinese medicine doctor and a traditional Chinese medicine doctor. Each store is equipped with at least one.

I have to say that professional pharmacists are different. Not only do the reviewer grasps the prescription quickly, but also popularizes the knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine.

If anyone wants to prescribe a prescription on the spot, the doctor of traditional Chinese medicine can also immediately look at and ask and make a good prescription.

Therefore, Zhensheng Pharmaceutical Western Medicine and Adult Medicine lost money, but the profit of traditional Chinese medicine slices is very good, so that it is generally balanced and there is a slight surplus.

Many times when you walk into the store, there are several pharmacists at the same time, and even have to queue up on weekends.

Kangtian is different. None of these are available. Not to mention the clerk hired, let alone the review prescription, even grabbed a prescription, and sometimes I can't see the name of the medicine above.

Boss Xing lost money for more than a month, suffered from insomnia, and it was not easy to take sleeping pills. I was really afraid of it. Three stores were closed in early July.

Chapter 98

Kangtian has opened a total of six stores, and now it is half closed. The remaining three stores are not very effective, but they are just struggling to the death.

Xing Mengchun, the boss of this company, borrowed 5,000 yuan from his father-in-law ten years ago to start the pharmaceutical business. He has always been at a loss. He has never suffered such a big loss. Naturally, he can't swallow this breath.

Of course, the main reason is that there have been significant changes in the pharmaceutical retail industry recently.

Kangtian is mainly a hospital customer, and almost all his energy is focused on it, but because of the fierce competition, the number of customers has declined year by year, so there is no choice but to lean in the direction of the pharmacy.

He doesn't believe anyone. Even if his wife manages the accounts, he has to detail everything else in the monthly income and expenditure details, and then he found that the number of the company's retail pharmacy customers has soared in the past six months.

At that time, he had the idea of opening a retail pharmacy.

In particular, when he heard that Zhensheng Pharmaceutical had taken action in this regard and had begun to choose the site, he immediately decided to open a retail store.

And the front room you are looking for is next to Zhensheng.

Lao Xing did this. On the one hand, he was used to grabbing customers. He didn't think there was any problem doing this. On the other hand, of course, it was because Zhensheng's location was really good.

Regarding the operation of the pharmacy, many details were implemented by his subordinates. He only thought about the most important point, that is, to fight a price war after opening.

In this way, precious medicines have to be priced.

At that time, he can lead the other party's nose.

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng have refused to fight price wars in the wholesale business over the years, and they have earned several times more money than him over the years.

This also makes Xing Mengchun uncomfortable.

If Zhensheng Medicine can be put into the water in retail, what else can Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng be proud of him?

It's just his defeated general.

But I didn't expect that stealing chickens can't reverse a handful of rice.

The more Xing Mengchun thought about it, the angrier he became. He had a lot of tricks, and soon thought about another move.

Win by fighting a price war, but if the price is lower than the cost price, it is called malicious competition in business. This behavior of Zhensheng Pharmaceutical constitutes malicious competition.

Xing Mengchun went to the city's industry and commerce to sue Xu Junsheng.

However, he is sometimes a little cowardly. He dares not sue in person, but let a store manager go.

After receiving the report, the municipal industry and commerce attached great importance to it, and the next day, they came to Zhensheng's store to investigate on the spot.

In fact, Xu Junsheng is very clear that selling drugs at purchase price does not comply with industry regulations, and it is really impossible to do business.

Moreover, he did this to drive Kangtian away. Now Kangtian has closed down three companies. His goal has been basically achieved, so he can't do so.

Otherwise, you will be unable to get through the retail pharmacies in the city.

Therefore, a notice was posted at the door of the pharmacy, and the prices of Western medicine and proprietary Chinese medicine will rise every day, which is basically normal.

It is about seven or eight percent cheaper than other pharmacies.

This is a promotion within the normal range, which is completely not called malicious competition.

Xing Mengchun was angry at home, and his men did not report the precious situation to him in detail, so the information was a little lagging behind.

He waited proudly for the good news at home, but he couldn't wait.

The municipal industrial and commercial side checked all the Zhensheng pharmaceutical stores and did not find any problems, so they withdrew the report.

Xing Mengchun was unconvinced when he learned about it. Fortunately, he left a backhand. He secretly took photos with his camera, immediately washed out the photos, wrote an anonymous letter to the industry and commerce, and sent it to the Health Bureau.

The municipal industry and commerce received a report again, and it still attached great importance to it. However, Director Dong of the Inspection Department did not let anyone investigate immediately.

Instead, I called my old colleague.

Xianglan, the district industrial and commercial field, is average popular, but after being transferred to the municipal industry and commerce, it is clear that it can't be promoted, and her mentality has also changed, which is not as strong as before.

Therefore, the relationship with all departments is good.

Director Dong and Tian Xianglan are quite familiar. After a few meals, they occasionally chat and know the children of each other's families.

Because Xu Junsheng is engaged in the pharmaceutical business, Tian Xianglan has sent some authentic medicinal herbs to her colleagues and friends.

Although they are all astragalus, ginseng, wolfberries, and other road goods, they are generally impressed because of their good quality.

Director Dong originally thought that Zhensheng Medicine was a little familiar. When he checked the file, it was really right. The boss was Xu Junsheng. She had seen Xu Junsheng and came to pick up Tian Xianglan off work on a rainy day.

It's an imported luxury car.

Tian Xianglan immediately told her son when she received the phone call and said, "Junsheng, this kind of thing is big or small. Do you want me to go with you?"

Xu Junsheng said, "No, I can deal with it myself."

Xing Mengchun has evidence, and they also have evidence. Didn't Kangtian be lower than the cost price before? At that time, adhering to the principle of bargaining the bastard, Zhang Licheng went to Kangtian many times to buy proprietary Chinese medicine, and specially asked the clerk to write detailed receipts.

Every price is clear.

Xing Mengchun's coward did not dare to confront him face. Unlike Zhang Licheng, he went straight to the door and threw the medicine and receipts he bought at that time on the table.

Xu Junsheng smiled ironically, "Lao Xing, you went to the industry and commerce to report me, right? Guess what if I handed them over to the industry and commerce?"

Lao Xing said in a panic, "Brother Xu, it's all a misunderstanding. You Zhensheng ran us out of business. Maybe the following people can't be very popular. Let's sue."

Xu Junsheng snorted coldly, "Lao Xing, you sued me for malicious competition. I think this hat is the most suitable for you to wear. How many customers have you robbed others over the years? Isn't it all a price war? Why didn't you take advantage of it this time? I'm ashamed and angry?"

Zhang Licheng also didn't like Lao Xing very much. He gritted his teeth and said, "Xing Mengchun, we come here today on two conditions. First, if you go to the municipal industry and commerce to withdraw the report to us, it is a misunderstanding."

Xing Mengchun said with a smile, "That's right. I'll send someone there in the afternoon."

"Second, let's open the window today and talk about it. When will your three half-and-dead stores close?"

Previously, as long as Boss Xing thought of the retail store that lost money every day, he was so painful. According to such a way of losing money, when will he be a leader?

But now that there is a turnaround, he now knows that the price of Zhensheng's medicine has risen, and he can also rise with it. Maybe he will make money soon.

Now, he doesn't want to close the store anymore.

With his fat belly, he personally poured a cup of tea for Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng and said with a smile, "Brother Xu, Brother Zhang, it's not easy for Zhang Luo to buy and sell. I have closed three of them here, so I'll keep the remaining three."

"However, don't worry, I designate a law-abiding operation and won't fight a price war."

So far, the problem of the pharmacy has been properly solved.

In the same area, Zhensheng and two other state-owned pharmacies occupy the main market share, and Kangtian can also share a share. It's not losing money, but the business is not much better.

People buy things, even if they buy medicine, which one is popular, and Zhensheng is also very professional and will also provide value other than essential products. Naturally, there are many customers.

Business can even compete with time-honored brands.

In early August, the high-profile Women's Basketball Professional League began. Although there were only eight teams, it was a new thing after all. The debut was not only full of seats on the spot, but also broadcast by the TV station.

Lin Yuzhen's family were all there. When Xu Junsheng saw the big red banner and the Zhensheng medicine on it, he didn't mention ironing it.

Yuanyuan said, "Dad, are you still advertising on the spot?"

Xu Junsheng said proudly, "That's right. Dad's company is one of the sponsors. Isn't it great?"

The circle nodded.

Chengcheng asked curiously, "Dad, you are a sponsor. How much did you pay?"

He and his sister Yuanyuan have lived a good life since childhood and have no idea of money, but recently during the summer vacation, he went to visit his classmates' house.

It's really too different to find that other people's and your own.

Xu Junsheng patted his son on the shoulder and said with a smile, "Don't ask blindly, stinky boy. I can't tell you. This is a trade secret!"

Chengcheng was just asking casually, and what he likes most now is to ask his father to call him a stinky boy, a bastard boy and so on.

He stared at his father, twisted his head and talked to his sister.

Xu Junsheng shook his head and was about to complain for a word or two. Unexpectedly, Lin Yuzhen rushed to say, "Junsheng, talk less and pay attention to the image. There may be a reporter taking photos."

Originally, her seat was in front of her. In order to sit together, she specially asked the secretary to change it, but she was so easy to recognize that no matter where their family appeared, they were the focus.

Hearing this, Xu Junsheng immediately sat upright and didn't cross his legs.

He also whispered to the child, "You two should pay attention. Don't sit or sit still. Someone may take pictures!"

Sincerity turned his head and smiled proudly at his father, "It doesn't matter. I have a dead angle of 360 degrees. I look good at any angle. I'm not afraid to take photos!"

Yuanyuan also said happily, "Yes, brother is, me too. I'm not afraid of shooting!"

Xu Junsheng squeaked and wanted to pat the heads of the two children, but now he was not at home. He didn't do so in public. He had to resist it.

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled, "Well, the game is about to begin."

After all, there is the guidance of the national team, and the players themselves are also good. Therefore, although it is the first game in the league, they also play very well.

The level of the two teams is comparable, because they are familiar venues and familiar opponents, there is nothing useful. The first and second quarters are very fierce, and the scores are particularly tight. The third quarter was once in a glued state. In the last quarter, the competition on the field was even more hot.

In the end, the winner was decided by one point.

Lin Yuzhen has watched the scene countless times, and Xu Junsheng has also watched several games. This is the first time for the two children, and they are very excited.

Yuanyuan said, "Mom, it turns out that playing basketball is so interesting!"

Chengcheng was so excited at this moment and quickly asked, "Yes, Mom, when is the next game?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It should be next Saturday, right? Do you still want to see it?"

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan nodded.

"Well, I'd better buy four tickets in advance."

The next day was the weekend. Lin Yuzhen had a morning shift and came home at noon. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan ran out of the wing, pouring water for her, and the other quickly turned on the air conditioner in the hall.

After drinking water, Lin Yuzhen washed her face. As soon as she wanted to go to the bedroom to change her clothes, Yuanyuan stopped her, "Mom! Did you buy tickets for the basketball game next Saturday?

In fact, she has noticed that as soon as she entered the door, there was nothing wrong with both children, and now she looked at her even more.

She smiled and said, "No, it hasn't been sold yet. What's wrong?"

Yuanyuan said, "Mom, can you buy two more? My two good friends also want to see them."

Chengcheng also said, "Mom, can you buy a total of eight? I also have two good friends to see."

"But I didn't buy a ticket yesterday."

The wages of 49 cities have doubled in the past six months. The original income of 70 may now be more than 100, and now it may be more than 300 to 400.

But correspondingly, prices are also rising slowly.

Rice, grain, meat and vegetables are not bad. Some things are simply ridiculously rising. Not to mention the big ones, there are only small movie tickets, which start at ten yuan. Don't be too ordinary in ten or twenty.

Therefore, no one ten yuan for a basketball ticket will think it is expensive. On the contrary, they are quite curious, and the tickets were quickly sold out.

Although Lin Yuzhen repeatedly stressed that no matter who watches the game, he must buy tickets, no one has the right to send the tickets out in vain.

However, she can only control whether to let people send tickets for nothing, and some leaders can't let people leave tickets in advance and then take money to buy them.

There are too many leaders from all walks of life in 49 cities.

In fact, even if she buys tickets by herself, she is brought by the secretary by phone.

Of course, after all, these are still a small part. Many fans rushed to grab tickets as soon as they heard the news and snapped them out that afternoon.

People who react slowly or want to see it temporarily can't buy tickets at all.

Lin Yuzhen said, "The tickets will start selling on Monday morning, that is, tomorrow morning. Otherwise, you can buy it yourself!"

Chengcheng's eyes lit up, "Okay, let's go by ourselves. Is it at the ticket office next to the stadium?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

Xu Junsheng turned off the TV and said, "Sincerely, remember to buy a few more. Your uncle in Licheng wants to see it, and I also want to keep two for free!"

Yuanyuan stretched out her hand and said, "Take the money!"

Xu Junsheng pointed to the briefcase on the table and said, "Take it yourself!"

Yuanyuan didn't move and said with a smile, "Dad, I'm kidding you. Do you know how much money I have?"

The New Year's money given by the two children from childhood to adulthood, and what Xu Junsheng usually gave, adds up to a considerable number.

Xu Junsheng guessed, "Two thousand?"

Yuanyuan said proudly, "Where are more than 5,000 yuan."

Chengcheng said proudly, "I'm more than 5,000."

After lunch, the two children went to the wing room for lunch break. Xu Junsheng was still thinking about buying tickets. "Yu Zhen, who do you think the two children buy tickets for? They are not heterosexual classmates, are they?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Are you worried about their puppy love?"

"Don't worry, I won't."

Among the same ages, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are on the top of the pyramid in all aspects, because they are too excellent, and naturally have a high vision, and ordinary people don't like it at all.

On the contrary, children in the middle are prone to accident.

Isn't her sister-in-law Xu Junhong an example?

It is precisely because his sister has problems in high school that Xu Junsheng, a father, is already a little nervous. Whenever he goes back to Jinshan Hutong, Xu Guanghan and Tian Xianglan are even more desperate and have to say this every time.

Xu Guanghan has always been euphemistic, but on this issue, he is also quite straightforward. He said that the first stage of a person's sexual impulse will probably be at the age of 15. If he has self-control, he will pass like this, or if he focuses on other things, he will naturally pass.

I'm afraid that there will be heterosexual provocation or improper reading novels, which will be troublesome.

Of course, the feelings of youth are also sincere and pure, but most of them originate from astringent.

If it is not handled properly, it will be a lifelong stake.

Therefore, Xu Junsheng is now full of vegetation. A few days ago, the two children invited their classmates to come home, including female and male classmates.

Lin Yuzhen went to work on time. He didn't. He talked to Zhang Licheng and stayed at home and stared at five or six high school students. He didn't go out until those classmates left.

This was given to him by Tian Xianglan. You must keep an eye on the child. Yu Zhen is so busy that he can only worry about it.

Early the next morning, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan went out. After breakfast, Lin Yuzhen drove to work, and Xu Junsheng also went out, but he didn't go to the medicinal herbal medicine company, nor did he go to the retail store, but also went to the stadium.

From a distance, you can see a long queue at the ticket office.

Xu Junsheng turned to the store next to him and casually bought a few bottles of juice. After a while, he saw Chengcheng and Yuanyuan coming from the opposite side.

With a round eye, I saw Xu Junsheng's car first.

"Dad, are you here, too?"

He sincerely asked, "Dad, you pick us up. In fact, you don't have to. Just pour a bus."

Xu Junsheng said, "Stinky boy, why don't you take the bus?"

Chengcheng didn't say anything more. He bent down and sat in and closed the door.

Xu Junsheng asked, "Have you bought the ticket?"

Yuanyuan said, "I bought it. Fortunately, we came early, otherwise we would not have been designated to buy it!"

It will soon be Saturday again. This evening, the whole family went out to watch the game. Yuanyuan brought two female classmates and Chengcheng took two male classmates.

Xu Junsheng was very satisfied with this, but somehow, he was faintly disappointed.

This morning, Lin Yuzhen carefully read the report handed over by Yun Qi, deputy director of the Football Management Center. She didn't have much hope, because although Yunqi has good conditions in all aspects and has work experience, she feels that, how to put it, such a strong person is a little withered.

Especially when it comes to the details of the work.

Judging from this report alone, he is indeed a very thoughtful person.

She called immediately, but Yunqi didn't come immediately, but it was almost noon and came in a hurry.

As soon as he came in, he apologized, "Director Lin, I'm sorry, I'm late."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Is the foot management center busy?"

Yunqi recognized that her tone was a little dissatisfied and explained, "Isn't this still a matter for the professional team? Director Liang used to be in charge, so I helped fight. Now he suddenly fell ill. I don't understand many situations."

Lin Yuzhen knew about Director Liang's illness for a long time. It is said that he was on his way to work and suddenly passed by by his bicycle.

But no one saw it.

Anyway, the bureau arranged someone to visit. Director Liu came back to report in the office and said that Director Liang looked very energetic and there was nothing wrong.

The hospital's diagnosis is insufficient blood supply to the brain and hypertension.

These two diseases can be mild or heavy. They are all kinds of old diseases.

Director Liang fell ill and was estimated to be unable to be discharged from the hospital for a while. Lin Yuzhen couldn't touch him. It was easy to remove him, but it seemed too unreasonable to do so.

If transferred to another position, no department will specify a ready-made medical number.

In fact, Lin Yuzhen knows what Director Liang has done.

Although he is in the hospital, he is in a regular position. No matter how well Deputy Director Yun does, as soon as he is discharged from the hospital, all the contributions will be counted in his term of office, which is tantamount to picking it up in vain.

If it were another leader, he might not care so much, but Lin Yuzhen disgusted such cadres the most, and it was impossible for him to get this cheap one.

She said, "Comrade Xiaoyun, you have to adapt to your new job as soon as possible. What's wrong with the football team? Is it a problem for players or the coach?"

Yun Qi hesitated for a moment and said, "There are all of them."

Lin Yuzhen frowned and asked, "So do you have any difficulties that you can't solve now?"

Yun Qi replied, "Not yet."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Then you must do it as soon as possible, and you must give me a specific time. When can the game start?"

Yunqi hesitated longer this time and said, "Up to half a month at most, and the game can start in half a month."

"Well, if you haven't finished this work for half a month, don't do it."

Yun Qi was shocked and quickly said, "Director Lin, don't worry, I'll specify it to be completed in advance!"

In fact, what's the big deal for a professional team? The main problem of players is that Director Liang has cancelled several relationships. Although the level is not bad, it still lowered the level of the whole team.

Generally speaking, Yunqi should be replaced immediately. He also wants to change it, but he doesn't have the courage to stand other people's pleading.

Fortunately, the coach's affairs are a little complicated. There are two very good coaches in the women's football team, but Director Liang only uses one, and the other is actually the coach of the men's football team.

The men's football team's grades are poor, but the coach of the men's football team is not modest at all. As soon as he comes up, he dictate and feels that he is at a high level everywhere.

The coach of the women's football team is not a vegetarian. Isn't this choked?

Lin Yuzhen said, "Xiaoyun, let go of your hands and feet. People should match your words and deeds. You think very well in your stomach, but you don't have this standard for doing things. That's not good!"

Unconsciously, I went there for twelve or three days, but the football team's problem was still unresolved, and naturally the game did not start.

Lin Yuzhen didn't want to wait any longer. He directly held a bureau-level meeting and transferred Deputy Director Cai from the office to handle the affairs of the foot management center.

On the first day of Xiao Cai's past, he pulled all the team members to the research institute and did a physical fitness test. All the unqualified ones were brushed.

Then the group began to fight, and the poor performers were brushed without saying a word.

As for the coach who usually smells bad, he came and went from the professional team.

After a week of rectification, the first game was arranged.

"Xiao Cai, you did a good job. Do you want to stay in the football center?"

Director Xiao Cai said, "I need me in the organization, and I will work hard for any position."

Yunqi is fine to say that he just lay still, but how Director Liang handles it is indeed a problem.

At present, the cultural, religious and health sports in the city is headed by a deputy mayor surnamed Chen.

"Mayor Chen, this is the situation of the foot management center. Director Liang is not in good health, and the deputy director is very useful. He can only second Director Xiao Cai, but this is not the way to do this for a long time."

Vice Mayor Chen smiled and said, "Xiao Lin, I know what you mean, but after all, Liang Yong is still sick and hospitalized. I'm afraid it's not appropriate to do so."

"Unless he voluntarily transfers or retires from illness."

Chapter 99

Director Liang is not stupid. How can he voluntarily transfer and retire?

And he pretended to be ill at all.

However, as the supreme leader of the Sports Bureau, Lin Yuzhen did not have no choice but to immediately transfer staff and set up a temporary department to manage various professional teams.

Naturally, it includes professional women's basketball teams and professional women's football teams.

All relevant personnel are listed separately. Although there will be various exchanges and business exchanges, from an administrative point of view alone, they have nothing to do with the basketball center and the foot tube center.

The direct person in charge of this department is Director Xiao Cai.

After hearing the news from the hospital, Director Liang was quite angry. The professional team was just a piece of fat meat. Now he is not under the control of the foot management center and can't eat a bite.

Yunqi frowned at this moment and was also extremely depressed.

Originally, Director Liang was ill, which was indeed an opportunity for him, so he stayed up for a few nights and wrote a report that he thought was particularly perfect.

Therefore, Director Lin attaches importance to him.

However, in some cases, Director Lin is not clear that he can become the deputy director of the football management center and the secret operation of Director Liang.

Director Liang is actually a fellow villager of him, and he is more or less distant.

What made him sigh the most was that he had discussed with Director Liang to temporarily withdraw from the team. Unexpectedly, he had not had time to report on his work for half a month.

Director Lin has sent someone else to take over the football management center.

Director Xiao Cai of the office has been gaining momentum in the past two years, and his work style has been very hard. Many people have said that there is an adhet in front of Director Xiao Cai because the full-time Director Liu has not been transferred from a suitable position, otherwise, this adhet has long been removed.

Sure enough, Director Cai quickly cut the mess and quickly finished what he had never done well.

The only such opportunity passed by like this.

Liang Yong glanced at him and said, "Okay, you don't have to come to see me all the time. I will be discharged from the hospital in a few days!"

When Lin Yuzhen learned that Director Liang was at work, she immediately sent a secretary to call him for questioning.

As a superior leader, I naturally care about my subordinates first.

"Director Liang, your illness suddenly occurred, but it's quite fast. Are you really fine?"

There was a clear smile on her face, and her tone was normal.

However, Director Liang still recognized that this was the connotation that he pretended to be ill. Originally, discerning people could also see that he was not guilty at all. "Thank you for your concern. Director. I have been hospitalized for a month, and the time is not short."

Lin Yuzhen coldly said, "Comrade Liang Yong, do you know why I called you here today?"

Director Liang was stunned and replied honestly, "I don't know. Please ask the leader for advice."

"Today's discussion of a question is also what I have never figured out. The women's football team and the men's football team are in the same configuration. There are still many people in the men's football team, the coaching level is also high, and the money is spent every year. Why are the results not as good as the women's football team?"

This question has been raised by some leaders before. For Director Liang, it simply opens his mouth. "Director Lin, this problem is relatively complicated. I admit that our men's football team itself has various shortcomings, but there is an objective fact that the men's football team is not like the women's football team, and the men's football team as a whole is relatively strong. Not only us, but also the whole country. There are many provinces, and the level of each provincial team is good.

"The opponents are very strong, and it is very difficult to get good results."

"If it rises to a better level, in fact, the national team players are also the best, but because the opponent is too strong, they have been at the bottom."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Do you mean that the men's football team doesn't score because the opponent is too strong?" Because the provincial team is too strong, it can't make results in China?"

"You also explained to the National Football Management Center that the national team did not achieve results, and the opponent was too strong?"

Director Liang immediately realized that he had said something wrong, "That's not the case. I just told a fact."

Lin Yuzhen said dissatisfiedly, "Director Liang, you used to be a football player. Aren't you ashamed of what you said? Because your opponent is strong, you have to admit defeat?"

"As according to your statement, the men's football team will never achieve results. Don't train at ordinary times, and you don't have to pick people. Just just lay the bottom for others directly when playing, right?"

"This can save a lot of money."

Director Liang immediately realized that he was underestimated the enemy, and that if the person surnamed Lin hadn had not two brushes, he would not have been able to become the leader of the Sports Bureau so young.

He quickly said, "Director Lin, you misunderstood. That's not what I mean. Don't worry, after I go back, I will completely rectify the men's football team. Some veterans, or serious injuries, immediately persuade them to quit and recruit some young players, and there should be some fresh blood in the team."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Tomorrow you will lead the team in person. Whether it is the men's football team or the women's football team, all players must go to the research institute for a physical fitness test and withdraw immediately if you can't reach the label."

"In addition to administrators, all coaches must also participate."

Director Liang felt unreasonable. "Is it a little arbitrary to withdraw from the team just by physical fitness? If the player's own skills are good, isn't it a pity?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "A athlete who is not diligent or hardworking can't be used no matter how good the skills are. If I find that your football management center is shielding any players and coaches, I'm afraid you can't do this director."

She can't let Director Liang transfer or apply for a sick retirement, but if Director Liang makes a mistake in his work, she may resign or the Sports Bureau can certainly fire him.

Director Liang's scalp is numb. I can't believe his ears. Director Lin is too domineering. What does it mean to say? Let him transfer his post?

The Sports Bureau may not have a position suitable for him.

Or persuade him to retire?

The withdrawal must be voluntary and cannot be required organizationally.

Of course, the policy is so stipulated, but as far as he knows, many units are actually mandatory. There are naturally many ways for the superior leaders who don't want you to do it or move places for young people.

Although these are clear, Director Liang still dares to do the opposite of the leader. First of his own, although there are many cadres in the Sports Bureau, there are not many suitable for him, and the foot management center is inseparable from him. Secondly, he also has a background.

But now he regrets doing so.

Because Director Xiao Cai has proved that the football management center does not operate as usual. As for the background, Director Lin has been promoted so fast these years, saying that no one will believe it without background.

Director Liang knew that he could not go up, but he still wanted to retire normally in this position without being transferred or persuaded to quit.

He immediately assured, "Director Lin, don't worry, I will organize this physical fitness test as soon as I go back. As for shelter, don't worry, how is this possible? I hope the football team can produce results than anyone else."

It will be difficult for the main players to cancel in the future, but there should be no problem with the replacement of several alternates.

There is nothing he can do about doing this. In fact, it's not all for himself.

Speaking of which, the whole sports bureau is a clean water government office. The men's football team has many personnel, more expenses, and the operating cost is very high. It is not like the women's football team. There are still a few brands. You can take care of some when applying for funds. The men's football team really has no more than a penny.

I can only make up for it from it.

Director Liang's action this time was not slow. Everyone was organized to take a physical fitness test, and all the unqualified players immediately brushed them off.

It's just an unqualified coach, which is a little difficult to deal with.

The players are recruited from below. They can come and go anywhere, or just transfer to other units, but the coaches can't do it. The coaches are all well-staffed.

Director Liang felt very embarrassed. He had nothing else, but he liked drinking very much, which was known to the foot management center. Therefore, many people sent him wine during the Spring Festival.

The unqualified coach just sent him two bottles of good wine.

Lin Yuzhen solved it in one sentence, "Since you can't be fired, it will be downgraded to a trainer, and the salary will be downgraded."

But Director Liang has another embarrassment, "Director Lin, you don't need the current coach, and there is no suitable new coach. What should I do?"

"Isn't there another coach? One is enough. In addition, are you personally responsible for recruiting new players?"

Director Liang nodded, "Yes, that's right. I'll catch it myself. I will never miss any good seedlings."

Lin Yuzhen said, "You are the leader of the football management center. Many things are still pointing to you, and you are still an old comrade. Not long ago, you have just been discharged from the hospital to recruit new team members. I think it will be left to Xiaoyun."

The football management center looks like one or two directors. In fact, it is his words of Liang Yong. Yunqi was promoted by him, and everything was listened to him.

"Well, Deputy Director Yun should also exercise more."

Lin Yuzhen said, "After all, Xiaoyun is young. I will ask Xiao Cai to help."

Director Liang was stunned. Director Lin wanted to overdo him, but Xiao Cai was a layman. Although dealing with administration was a good hand, he didn't understand the selection of players at all.

Director Xiao Cai really doesn't understand, because he is indeed not from a class. He graduated from a comprehensive university. After graduation, he was assigned to the Sports Bureau. At first, he really smeared each other and didn't understand sports, but he couldn't stand that he was eager to learn, and his colleagues and leaders were the best teachers.

Now, regardless of sports, he knows everything well and can speak first, and he can play three goals and three small balls, and he plays football very well.

He looks thin and wears a pair of glasses. Why do you look weak? In fact, he takes off his clothes and his body is full of tendons.

The reason why Director Xiao Cai broke out of the siege from many colleagues from professional backgrounds is that he has been seconded to other departments for half a year and has performed well. Second, he has now become the most powerful pen pole of the Sports Bureau, and he wrote all the important manuscripts without exception.

Even director Liu, who was in full duty, was very polite to him.

But Director Liang didn't know that Director Xiao Cai would take out twelve points to study seriously about everything he didn't understand. He first consulted the coach, then consulted a friend of the Institute of Physical Education, and then bought several skills from the bookstore.

He has worked hard on football before, but the football coach knows little about it.

Director Liu looked at the title of the book and smiled, "Xiao Cai, are you going to be a coach?"

Director Cai also smiled, "I'm afraid the football center dares not use me."

There are two main ways for the market team to recruit new players, one is selected by the following units, and the other is for the society.

Generally speaking, the first one accounts for the majority, and sometimes even all of them.

That morning, as soon as Director Xiao Cai arrived at the foot management center, he was politely invited to the office by Yun Qi and poured tea in person.

"Director Cai, it's really troublesome for you. The bureau itself is very busy, isn't it?"

Director Cai smiled faintly, "It's all work needs. It's not troublesome or troublesome."

"Do you have the files of the selection personnel now?"

Yunqi quickly took out a thick pile of files from the drawer.

Because I have been instructed by Director Liang, it is particularly clear who wants anyone to want. Deputy Director Yun is very sure now.

He said very well, "Director Cai, these players are all good, but we designate them to be the best. What do you think? How about these people?"

People are alive, files are dead, and they are new files. In order to look more reasonable, under the premise of not too exaggeration, he wrote the situation of several people to a height, while others on the contrary, the past achievements were erased.

Director Cai read every one carefully.

The information provided on paper alone is indeed the best, but because of this, he even less convinced.

He said, "Selecting players is not recruiting civil servants. Some rules are dead. It can't be done if they can't reach it. Choosing players depends on their real ability."

"It's just 44 people, right? It's better to play a game. There are two groups in the first half and two groups in the second half. There are opportunities to play. What's the level? You can see at a glance."

Yun Qi was a little panicked and said, "This is not suitable, and it is all selected and sent by different units. The collaboration is also relatively poor. The game must be very ugly."

Director Xiao Cai smiled softly, "It's not an open competition. No matter how ugly it is, it's not embarrassing. It's just internal shameful and will not be thrown outside."

After saying that, put all the files in his briefcase, stood up and said, "Director Yun, you won't worry about this. I will ask Director Lin when I go back. If feasible, I will inform all the candidates immediately."

Yunqi had never encountered such a thing. He could actually grab the files on their side, but Director Xiao Cai was at a higher level than him. He couldn't grab it back the appointment.

I can only nod and agree.

After Director Xiao Cai left, Deputy Director Yun sat in the office for a while and felt thirsty and was about to pour a cup of tea. Director Liang sent someone to call him.

"What did you say? Have all the files been taken?"

Director Liang frowned and shook his head when he heard this. "Xiaoyun, you can't do anything like this. Can't you be smarter. Can you bring it back immediately?"

It seems that choosing a deputy is just honest and obedient, and you must also have relatively strong working ability.

Yun Qi lowered his head and said nothing.

Director Liang asked again, "There should be no problem with the file, right?"

In fact, he asked knowingly. Yun Qi didn't know why, and he suddenly said, "I have changed a little, but not much."

Director Liang said angrily, "Who asked you to change it?"

In the afternoon, as soon as Lin Yuzhen came back from the meeting of the municipal government, Director Cai came to report on her work and said, "Director Lin, I think it's a little inaccurate to select players based on these files alone. I have a suggestion. It's better to play two games when they."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and immediately agreed, "Yes, that's a good idea."

Director Xiao Cai was very strong in execution and said, "Then I'll inform the selection units now?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

Three days later, the unprecedented selection competition began.

In the empty football field, there are few spectators in the stands, but they are no less nervous than open games.

This is a crucial game, which may determine their future lives.

Young players obviously know this, so they all try their best to play, probably because various technologies are not mature, and mistakes and fouls occur frequently.

However, it is not as good as Deputy Director Yun said. The scene is particularly ugly. On the contrary, it is a very good game.

Director Cai invited seven or eight coaches to score all the players, and the final scores were added to be admitted from high scores.

This may still not be absolutely fair, but the relative fairness is still very high.

Director Liang's face was ugly all the way. He has accepted the gift and has promised to designate him to enter, but now, I guess none of them can get in.

Deputy Director Yun's face was also not good-looking. He changed the file before. Judging from the file, there was no problem with the people he chose, but he couldn't do it as soon as he came on the stage.

Although it's not bad and reasonable, the performance is still not eye-catching enough, and I guess I can't choose it.

If only he hadn't emphasized it to Director Cai before.

He is so guilty now.

Originally, the city team was only going to recruit eight people, but several coaches said that at least 15 athletes were all good.

So I discussed it on the spot and left it all for the time being.

Back in the bureau, Director Xiao Cai said, "Director Lin, I want to tell you something."

He took out the pile of files from his bag, took out a few of them, and said, "This is the people selected by Deputy Director Yun before. All of them were not selected today."

Lin Yuzhen took over and looked at it carefully. After a moment, she said, "Do you mean, this file is fake?"

Director Xiao Cai never fought unprepared and nodded, "Yes, I already knew it when I asked someone to inform the units."

"These achievements are not theirs, but those of others."

Lin Yuzhen smiled sarcastically and said, "Okay, I know."

After Director Cai left, she immediately asked her secretary to inform her and let Yun get up to see her.

Yunqi had a ghost in his heart and didn't come until he was about to get off work.

Lin Yuzhen was very angry when she saw what he looked like. "Did you change the team member's file?"

Yunqi lowered his head and said in an invisible voice, "Yes."

Lin Yuzhen was so angry that she patted the table angrily, "You are a party member and a national cadre. Don't you know the seriousness of this?"

"Using the job to tamper with the file, you can be fired immediately."

It's not the first time that Yunqi has done such a thing. Nothing has happened. He really didn't expect to add or subtract a few. The mistake was so big.

Hearing this, he changed his face in a moment of fear.

Lin Yuzhen continued to ask, "To be honest, who asked you to do this?"

Yun Qi didn't dare to confess Director Liang. This had been guaranteed before. He stammered, "No. No one did it myself.

Lin Yuzhen now knows the relationship between Yun Qi and Director Liang. She fraudulently said, "You may not know why I let Director Xiao Cai pass this recruitment, because I have found out some previous things. You are helping Director Liang, right? He has so much to accept the benefits of the relevant units, but what about you?"

"Actually, you are a top person. If you want, of course, you can say nothing. You will bear all the responsibility for this mistake. The bureau will expel you immediately, and this matter will be written in your file."

"This will be a stain for your life. I believe no company will use you."

Yun Qi hesitated for a moment and chose and revealed it.

This situation is at least four or five years. Of course, there will be a standard for selecting people in the city team every year, but this standard is not high. Whoever is selected is booked in advance.

Once Director Liang was drunk and told the truth. Whenever a team member was sent below, he would charge 500 yuan, less than this number. No matter how good the level is, it would not work.

In the past two years, it has risen to 600 yuan.

Lin Yuzhen frowned after listening to this.

Director Liang wants benefits. The following selection units want political achievements. Unlike others, it is difficult to achieve results. Sending talents to superiors is also a very important consideration.

One is willing to play and the other is willing to suffer, and they all get benefits in the end, but they cheated the football team.

She felt very uncomfortable at this time. She had carefully read Director Liang's file and performed well in his athletic career.

Originally, she didn't want to fire Director Liang, but now it seems that this is not just a matter of dismissal.

As soon as she went to work the next day, she immediately reported to Vice Mayor Chen.

Vice Mayor Chen didn't say anything for a long time.

Director Liang's own background is Vice Mayor Chen. Few people know that the two are junior high school classmates and have been in touch for years.

Private traffic is good.

In the end, Director Liang was fired, not ordinary dismissal, but double dismissal.

Yunqi's deputy director was also masturbated and transferred away from the foot management center.

The new director of the football management center is Director Cai, who took a section of the office as his deputy.

The effect of this rectification is particularly remarkable. In a game in November, the city team achieved unprecedented results.

This kind of national competition is broadcast on TV.

Xu Junsheng, a TV fan, is now his favorite sporting station in addition to TV series and movies.

He said happily, "Yu Zhen, the men's football team is not bad this time."

Chengcheng analyzed very seriously next to him, "Dad, this football is actually not difficult. It is not more complicated than other sports. As long as you practice skills hard and play hard after playing on the field, you will have good results!"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Xu Zhiheng is so right. As long as you are willing to work hard, nothing can't be done."

Even at home, Chengcheng doesn't like his nickname now. He prefers his nickname. Every time his mother calls him that, he is very happy.

If only Dad had said so.

Xu Junsheng glanced at his son and said, "The stinky boy is very good at talking now."

Although it was an exaggeration, Chengcheng still took a cold look at his father and turned around and left.

Chapter 100

Xu Junsheng shook his head. The older this dead boy became, the more unruly he became. He praised his father and didn't even know how much thank him. He was really not as good as he was a child.

He raised Erlang's legs and said another thing, "Yu Zhen, we will have to get together when we return to the city on May 7th Farm this weekend. Will you go?"

Lin Yuzhen asked him, "Do you want me to go?"

Xu Junsheng said, "You were out of town last year and the year before last. Now you have returned to 49 cities. Let's go together. Many of them haven't seen each other for several years. It's good to meet."

As early as the middle of the year, Lin Yuzhen was conceiving a comprehensive reform plan, because there were too many levels involved and many subordinate units. She revised and changed this thick report.

Because the more she has an in-depth understanding of the field of sports, the more her vision and ideas will change accordingly.

She originally planned to have an extra class on the weekend to revise the content of the report about the research institute.

She smiled and said, "Okay, I'll go with me."

On Saturday evening, she just walked downstairs with a leather bag on her back, and happened to meet Deputy Director Xiao in the office.

He took over the original position of Director Xiao Cai. He was a civilian cadre who had just been transferred from the Commerce Bureau last year. Although he was not as energetic as Director Xiao Cai, his working ability and work attitude were very good.

Deputy Director Xiao is still very young, just 30 years old.

He asked with a smile, "Director Lin, do you want to play?"

"No, another day."

The first snowfall this winter fell in 49 cities last night. Although she drove very well, Xu Junsheng insisted on sending her to work in the morning.

Therefore, she didn't drive today.

Xu Junsheng said that she would pick her up on time after work, which should not be worse.

Deputy Director Xiao did not leave immediately, but said a few more words. Of course, it's all work.

In fact, Xu Junsheng has arrived now, and he has been waiting outside the gate for a while. He was a little anxious and just got out of the car.

As a result, good boy, as soon as he got to the gate, he saw a young man talking to Lin Yuzhen. He didn't know what to say. The young man shook his head with a smile.

A big man is not handsome from the side. He laughs so exaggeratedly, but it's really ugly!

Xu Junsheng wrapped in a down jacket and regretted not wearing a coat.

Yuanyuan once said that he was more handsome in his coat than Brother Fa on the beach.

He strode over and shouted, "Yu Zhen, haven't you finished your work yet?"

Lin Yuzhen turned her head and smiled at him, "It's over."

In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Xu Junsheng rarely comes to the sports bureau, but because their whole family often goes to watch the game together.

Many people in the unit still know each other.

Deputy Director Xiao is not interested in basketball and football. The only favorite is badminton, so he has never seen a live game.

But he also knows Xu Junsheng.

When the professional team was established, Xu Junsheng was the first sponsor. He was originally impressed. In addition, Xu Jun grew so well, which was easier to remember.

At that time, I didn't know Xu Junsheng's identity. Their office secretly discussed it, saying that Director Lin was amazing enough. The first day before, someone came to deliver the money.

Later, he heard from Director Liu that Xu Junsheng was Director Lin's lover. Director Liu sighed at that time that if there were not a million yuan in this family, he would be embarrassed to be a big leader.

With money, it's easy to do.

Deputy Director Xiao said hello first with a smile, "Hello, Boss Xu."

Xu Junsheng was stunned and said with a smile, "Hello."

Director Xiao Xiao deserves to come out of the Commerce Bureau. I heard that Xu Junsheng is engaged in the medicinal herbal business, and he talked very well for a while.

After getting in the car, Lin Yuzhen said, "What's wrong today? Is there anything good?"

After Xu Junsheng turned to the street, he hit the steering wheel with one hand and Lin Yuzhen's hand tightly with the other.

"It's a good thing. Today, the company received a big order."

But Lin Yuzhen always felt that there was something wrong, "Where are you going and not going home?"

Xu Junsheng did not answer and pretended to smile mysteriously.

However, when she walked to the intersection of Wangfujing Road, Lin Yuzhen saw it clearly and said, "I happened to buy some sweaters for the children. Last year, they were all small."

At this time, there are quite a lot of people in Wangfujing Shopping Mall.

Xu Junsheng said, "Don't worry, let's buy ours first."

He took her to the wardrobe table. Now the wardrobe table is completely different from before. There are two rows of long and two rows.

Flowers, green and green have all kinds of styles and textures.

Xu Junsheng pointed to a white coat and said, "What do you think of this one?"

Lin Yuzhen's eyes followed. They were indeed beautiful clothes, beige tweed, the waistline was closed very well, and the fox leather collar on the collar was particularly plump and smooth.

However, because of her work, she wears a very decent style on weekdays, and even on rest days, she rarely wears such a feminine coat.

She hesitated for a moment, "It's good. There's no chance to wear it, right?"

Xu Junsheng raised his eyebrows and said, "Why didn't you have a chance to wear it? It's good for you to wear this at the party tomorrow?"

Lin Yuzhen stared at him. It turned out that it had been calculated a long time ago.

However, this dress is really beautiful. She still asked the salesperson to get the right size. Now there are locker rooms in the mall, which can be tried on on the spot.

After a while, she came out in this coat.

Xu Junsheng showed an exaggerated and amazing expression on his face, and said, "Yu Zhen, this dress is so suitable for you. It's so beautiful!"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her lips and smiled and decided to buy it.

The next morning, Lin Yuzhen was hurrying to revise the report. Both children were also studying in the wing room. Xu Junsheng was also very busy, but he was not busy differently.

He first went out to repair his hairstyle. When he came back, he continued to tidy himself very seriously. He chose clothes for a long time, and finally chose a tweed coat he bought from Hong Kong.

As for gold watches, Phnom Penh glasses and big-branded men's leather bags are routine.

Yuanyuan ran to the main hall after finishing two sets of papers. Seeing that her father was so handsome, it was almost the same as the groom officer. She asked curiously, "Dad, who are you going to see?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "I didn't say that my father and mother had been on the farm for seven years. When I went to the northeast, your mother was one year older than you now. Today, I'm a friends on the farm, get together!"

Chengcheng also came in at this time, "Didn't you get together last year?"

Xu Junsheng glanced at him and said, "Stinky boy, his memory is quite good. It's quite a lot to get together once a year. Your mother didn't participate in the last two times. Let's go together today."

After saying that, he raised his wrist and looked at the time, "Yu Zhen, hurry up!"

Lin Yuzhen didn't dress up for a long time. She combed her hair, wiped a little lipstick, and then changed into the new clothes he bought yesterday.

Yuanyuan's eyes lit up, "Mom, you are so beautiful today!"

Cheng Cheng didn't say anything, but he nodded.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and told the two children, "You must take a break after lunch. Anyway, you are not in a hurry to do your homework."

The circle nodded.

Chengcheng said, "My homework will be done soon. Don't wait until after lunch."

Yuanyuan pouted and was a little unhappy.

Xu Junsheng immediately said, "Stinky boy, what are you talking to us? You have to preview your homework after finishing your homework, you know?"

Xu Zhiheng ignored him.

As soon as Lin Yuzhen picked up her usual leather bag, Xu Junsheng quickly stopped her and ran to the bedroom to take out a brand-new women's bag.

"Yu Zhen, this is the latest one I sent back from Hong Kong. It's especially suitable for your clothes today!"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "Is it necessary?"

Having said that, she changed it.

Xu Junsheng said with satisfaction, "It's good."

The party is held in a newly opened small hotel, the largest box.

As soon as the husband and wife walked in, many people immediately gathered around.

There are friends of Xu Junsheng, and there are also electricians with Lin Yuzhen.

At that time, Zhao Shikun had the best relationship with Xu Junsheng, but he was from Changping. When he came back from the northeast, he worked in Changping. Although he was very close to each other, he never met him.

He didn't come at the last two parties.

Zhao Shikun is a fat man now. He patted Xu Junsheng on the shoulder, smiled at Lin Yuzhen and said, "You two are really good at it. Now one is a big boss and the other is the director!"

Another chubby middle-aged woman, named Jiang Qiuxiang, was from the same electrician team as Lin Yuzhen. She also said, "Who would have thought that Yu Zhen had become the director."

"Isn't it her best in our group of people?"

Many people echoed one or two.

The reason why Lin Yuzhen doesn't want to come is that she doesn't like this situation very much. Over the years, she has listened to compliments too much, and she thinks it's better to talk about her own lives.

Fortunately, after a while, Sui Lihua came.

Now Sui Lihua is already a real big star, and many people are surrounded again.

They all talked about it.

Lin Yuzhen breathed a sigh of relief and chatted with Zhao Linfang.

Soon, everyone arrived, and the people in the box were divided into several groups, two for men and two for women.

A group of people gathered around Sui Lihua and asked.

Another group of people surrounded Lin Yuzhen again and said everything.

Sun Lanlan's family lives near Jinshan Hutong, and the Sun family and the Xu family also have occasional contact. Over the years, she often meets Lin Yuzhen during the Spring Festival.

She liked Xu Junsheng since she was young, and was once very jealous of Lin Yuzhen, but more than ten years have passed. Looking back, many things are simply not worth mentioning.

She now works for the Women's Federation.

Sun Lanlan is just a section-level cadre, not even a deputy office. Her attitude of talking to Lin Yuzhen is not only warm and polite, but also a little cautious.

"Yu Zhen, I went to the basketball game last month. I have to say that watching the scene and watching it on TV is really two different things!"

When it comes to professional basketball and football games, everyone has seen it more or less. In this way, there is a common topic.

After a discussion, Sun Lanlan asked, "Yu Zhen, this basketball football match is good, but only women. When can there be a man?"

"Shanghai already has it."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "I want to see handsome guys play football, right?"

All the lesbians present laughed.

Only Zhang Caixia didn't smile. She has been looking for an opportunity.

Only Zhang Caixia didn't smile. She has been looking for an opportunity to talk to Lin Yuzhen alone, but there were so many people in the box that she couldn't squeeze ahead.

Fortunately, after a while, the waiter began to serve the dishes, and everyone sat separately. Lin Yuzhen was Sun Lanlan on one side and Zhao Linfang on the other side, but she hurried out within a few minutes.

In fact, others also want to sit there, but they think that this person is too ugly.

Everyone was on the May 7th Farm more than a decade ago. They have almost the same food, clothing, housing and work. Although there is a big difference now, at least a little face is still a little.

Zhang Caixia looked at the opportunity. She was afraid that others would grab it and couldn't even eat the dishes. She quickly sat over and said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, haven't you returned to your mother's house in recent years? Why can't you see you?"

Her family originally lived in the willow alley, which is very close to the willow alley.

Zhang Caixia was familiar when she was a child. After all, she lived far away, but later she went to school, so she had nothing to do with her.

Later, she went to Northeast Farm. Because she was not in the same team, she usually met and said hello. Zhang Caixia contacted her twice, all of whom borrowed money from her as a neighbor.

The first time she borrowed it, the second time she didn't borrow it, because Zhang Caixia hasn't paid it back for the first time.

Lin Yuzhen didn't even look at her. "I will definitely go back during the Spring Festival. Why have I never seen you?"

"After you got married, you still lived in the willow alley?"

Zhang Caixia smiled and said, "I can't stop. I live in a willow alley."

Zhao Linfang came back at this time and said with a smile, "Sister Caixia, it's strange that you want to live in the willow alley and see Yu Zhen going back to her mother's house."

Zhang Caixia said with a smile, "I haven't seen Yu Zhen for a long time, that's why I said so."

Seeing that her buttocks were quite heavy, Zhao Linfang sat in her seat and pulled her hard.

Zhang Caixia could only leave angrily.

Sun Lanlan whispered, "Yu Zhen, this Caixia is so annoying. It is designated for her partner to work. I met her on the street the other day. She pestered me to say this."

She guessed correctly. Zhang Caixia was indeed for this matter. At the beginning, she had returned to the city early due to illness, because there were not many educated youths who came back at that time. She successfully found a job in the hardware factory. She was also looking for a hardware factory, and she was not an ordinary worker. At that time, she was a team leader and soon became the workshop director. .

But then her husband was expelled from the factory.

Zhang Caixia is several years older than Lin Yuzhen, and her husband is several years older than her. Now she will soon be 50 years old, because he was expelled from the unit, and he doesn't even have the most basic retirement salary.

She is now bent on restoring her husband's status as a worker so that she can get money every month.

But the factory bit to death and said that it would be impossible unless the city's leaders talked about it.

After dinner, Zhang Caixia came up again and said, "Yu Zhen, I really can't help it. Just look at the old neighbor and help me!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "I can't help you with this matter. I only care about the three-acre of the sports bureau, and it's not my turn to take care of other units, and your husband was expelled. According to the policy, he does not enjoy retirement benefits."

A middle-level leader was expelled from the factory, which must have made a big mistake.

Soon, Zhang Caixia said by herself, "Yu Zhen, my old Guo was confused and sold the things in the factory without permission, but later he made up for it. You can't put everything up because of this matter."

Lin Yuzhen frowned and ignored her, but turned to chat with others.

Sun Lanlan said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, why haven't you changed at all these years? What good food have you eaten?"

Zhao Linfang smiled badly and said, "Look, both of them are like this, and so are Xu Junsheng. Ouch, why are you still a young man?"

Lin Yuzhen stared, "Don't talk nonsense. If it hasn't changed, it should be Sister Lihua. Look at her face. There is really no wrinkles!"

"Big stars are different!"

After two o'clock in the afternoon, the party finally ended.

Xu Junsheng couldn't drive after drinking. It was Lin Yuzhen who drove back.

Yuanyuan and Chengcheng have finished their homework now. They are both exercising in the hall while watching TV. Seeing their parents coming, they quickly poured two glasses of water.

Xu Junsheng leaned up his neck and drank half a glass and said, "This kind of party is really boring. I won't go in the future."

Originally, he was quite happy at first, but later Li Junbao borrowed money from him, and Zhao Shikun proposed to ask Yu Zhen to help transfer her job.

He refused to transfer his job, but he couldn't refuse to borrow money.

After all, everyone knows that he is rich now.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Why didn't you go? Someone borrowed money from you?"

Xu Junsheng nodded with a wry smile.

"Who are they?"

"Li Junbao, Song Jun, Zhang Weiguo."

All three of them are friends with him on the farm and are all in a group.

"Did you borrow it when you agree?"

Xu Junsheng nodded with a little chagrin, "After all, the relationship used to be very good, and we haven't seen each other for a long time."

Lin Yuzhen asked again, "Do you know why they borrowed money?"

Xu Junsheng said, "I know."

In fact, only Li Junbao borrowed money at the beginning. He borrowed money not for anything else, but to treat his son.

Speaking of which, it is also a very sympathetic thing.

Li Junbao is very small. He is rooted in 57 Farm. He married and had children there, and also became the deputy director of the farm.

Life was a good life, but unfortunately my son suddenly fell ill and was soon diagnosed with leukemia.

The local medical care level is limited, and there is nothing they can do. The couple can only come to Beijing to see their children.

In fact, Li Junbao told him about this alone, but some people still heard how big the box could be. Maybe they saw Xu Junsheng agree happily, and Song Jun and Zhang Weiguo also opened their mouths.

One said that his family wanted to buy a house, and the other said that his parents were sick.

I also want to borrow 3,000 yuan.

For him, this little money is not much, but he doesn't feel well at this moment.

It's not good to be designated as a big head of being wronged by others.

But he used to be too stupid. At that time on the farm, he happily became an unjusted head for seven years. At that time, Lin Yuzhen reminded him that he didn't think so.

Now he is not stupid.

Lin Yuzhen knew that Xu Junsheng had a habit of always bringing a pile of cash in her briefcase, usually about 3,000 yuan.

"Did you give the money to Li Junbao?"

Xu Junsheng said, "No."

Originally, there were exactly 3,000 yuan in his bag, which he wanted to give it, but somehow he hesitated and didn't give it.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Li Junbao borrowed money to treat his child. Even if he can't pay it back in the future, he has to borrow it."

"As for Song Jun and Zhang Weiguo, I used to think they were too treacherous. Let's not borrow them."

Xu Junsheng nodded.

The next day, he went to see Li Junbao's family. Li Junbao himself was okay. He just gave people the feeling that she was insanity. His wife was so thin.

When he went there, it was after 1:00 p.m., and the couple only had lunch. It was steamed buns and pickles brought from the northeast.

There are 5,000 Xu Junsheng's leather bag, all of which are left to them.

After two or three days, Song Jun and Zhang Weiguo found Zhensheng Medicine.

Song Jun said, "Junsheng, your office is quite big."

Zhang Weiguo also said enviously, "Do you make a lot of money this day?"

Both of them suspected that they borrowed less money.

Unexpectedly, Xu Junsheng said, "What kind of money do you earn and lose money every day? My funds are particularly tight, but this is all temporary. Just survive this time. Otherwise, you two will also share shares and share the money by the end of the year!"

Song Jun and Zhang Weiguo, look at me and I look at you. I suspect that Xu Junsheng is telling lies.

At this time, Zhang Licheng came in with a bitter face and said, "Some medicinal herbs are at a low price, and the selling price is cheaper than the purchase price."

Xu Junsheng frowned and asked, "According to the current shipment, how much does it cost to buy it in a day?"

"It's thousands of yuan anyway."

If it's someone else, Song Jun and Zhang Weiguo don't believe it, but Xu Junsheng know too well. This person has no genealogy, and he used to brag very much, and he can't stand it now?

Maybe I really don't have much money, just beat the swollen face and pretend to be fat.

Otherwise, Li Junbao's matter would have been so urgent that he would not pay immediately. It can be seen that it may really be just a virtual shelf.

Soon at noon, I thought Xu Junsheng could treat them to dinner, but I didn't expect Zhang Licheng served a bunch of steamed buns and a vegetarian dish.

Invite them to eat together.

This will take several years, but I reluctantly say it, but now every family is living a good life, and it is very convenient to buy meat.

The food served as a guest is actually a little fishy, which is actually a little bad.

Song Jun and Zhang Weiguo left after dinner and did not mention the loan.

When he came home in the evening, Xu Junsheng couldn't wait to say about it, "Brother Licheng is really good. He said he would pay 1,000 yuan a day!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "That's it. Otherwise, some people always think it's easy to make other people's money. It seems that they are all blown by the strong wind."

Although it was inappropriate to question it at this time, Chengcheng still asked quietly, "Dad, didn't you say that it's very easy for you to make money?"

Yuanyuan also said, "Yes, Dad said it more than once."

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "Your father likes to brag. You don't know. In fact, it was difficult for him to do business at the beginning."

Xu Junsheng said, "Isn't it? I haven't told you these things before, and I should have told you. You can't imagined it."

"Dad used to take the train to the northeast, but he was reluctant to buy food. It was all cold steamed buns and boiled water."

Xu Junsheng began to talk endlessly about his wallet being stolen. He picked up the train on a snowy night before returning to Gagdachi.

Yuanyuan's eyes were wet when she heard this, and she thought Dad was so pathetic.

"Dad, where was I at that time?"

Xu Junsheng patted his daughter on the head and said, "You didn't have you at that time."

Chengcheng immediately said, "Dad, I won't spend money again."

Yuanyuan also nodded, "Dad, I won't spend money indiscriminately in the future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 236 61
Author: Ling Dong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-02 Latest: Chapter 61 Ending [2-in-1] Finale Su Li was a real daughter, and sh...
31.5K 374 9
In the 1970s, the couple was reborn in their daily life, farming, being a soldier, treating diseases and raising children. Zhuo Yuhang changed his fa...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
25.7K 130 44
七零红火小日子 As the only girl of the three generations of the Gu family, Gu Qingqing has been the baby bump of grandpa and grandma since she was a child. ...