The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 86-90

444 5 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 86

In fact, it is difficult to find a ticket, not only because many units buy group tickets, but also because there are too many people who want to see it. There are many special trips not only in the city, but also in the counties and cities below.

I came on the same day and stayed in Ming City for one night after watching the game. The next day, I was just able to go shopping all day without any delay.

That afternoon, Lin Yuzhen attended a meeting and was writing materials in the office. Mayor Wu suddenly came. He smiled and said, "Mayor Lin, you are busy."

Lin Yuzhen put down her pen and asked, "What's the matter?"

County Magistrate Wu quickly said, "No, no, I'm here to thank you. The heating construction project in Qingxian County has also been approved by the city."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's not an example. It's not convenient for me to intervene too much in financial matters in the future. In fact, Mayor Huang is still not many, but you have enough patience."

County Magistrate Wu also smiled and said, "Mayor Lin, I remember. Don't worry, I will try my best to do my best to do a good job in all aspects of Qingxian County, including finance, and strive for new projects every year, and can be approved smoothly."

Is it just a dead and difficult thing that Mayor Lin said is patient enough? He really didn't do it before, but it's not too difficult to think about it. Anyway, just communicate more with Vice Mayor Huang.

Deputy County Magistrate Wu left and asked, "Mayor Lin, I also want to watch the basketball game in the city, but I can't buy tickets. Do you have a motor ticket here?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "How can I have any mobile tickets? I think I have to buy tickets early in the game!"

At present, there is no good solution to the problem that a ticket is difficult to find. The indoor basketball court of the training center is already the largest in Ming Dynasty, and there can be more seats.

If it is changed to twice a week, such a high-frequency game will be a great test for the technical and physical strength of all players.

Many people also suggest that the ticket price can be raised. Two yuan is too cheap.

It is estimated that it will be doubled, and four yuan can be designated. You know, wages have generally increased in the past two years, and the lives of ordinary people have become better and better. Prices have also risen now, and movie tickets have risen to a minimum of five yuan, some of which are even seven or eight yuan.

However, Lin Yuzhen believes that this professional team has only been formed for two months, and it has been self-sufficient. This is not the best time to raise the price, and it is completely unnecessary.

That morning, she went to the province for a meeting. After the meeting, Director Bai of the Provincial Sports Bureau came to her.

"Mayor Lin, I want to talk to you about it. Isn't it convenient to have a simple meal together?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

She wanted to go back quickly. There was also a meeting in the city at 2:00 p.m., which was in agriculture. Although it had little to do with her, she rarely missed general municipal meetings.

Director Bai smiled and said, "I want to learn from Mayor Lin. Your professional basketball in Ming City is going well, and the province is ready to do it like this."

Lin Yuzhen's eyes lit up, "Really?"

In fact, she also came to the provincial capital last month. In order to think about the professional team, Ming City did it by itself, and the scale was still too small.

Although it's hard to find a vote now, after all, only four teams play games. Maybe they will be aesthetically tired soon, and then the audience will be less and less.

Her purpose is to have more and more audiences.

A few years ago, Vice Governor Zhang was in charge of the province. Last year, the area of several deputy governors was readjusted. Now it is the deputy governor surnamed Zhou.

That time, she brought a detailed industry survey and analysis report. Vice Mayor Zhou's attitude was quite good and seemed to be very interested, but she waited back to Ming City for many days without waiting for a clear reply.

Last month, Weishi, which is in line with Ming City, sent two department-level cadres to inspect, and both directors agreed after watching the basketball game.

It also expressed the idea of playing a professional league together.

But so far, there is no follow-up.

Lunch was set at the Fengyuan Hotel. In addition to Director Bai, there is also a lesbian surnamed Lu, who is the deputy director of the Provincial Sports Bureau.

Deputy Director Lu personally poured tea for Lin Yuzhen and said with a smile, "Mayor Lin, to tell you the truth, I went to Ming City the other day."

"It's just to watch the women's basketball game."

Director Bai laughed twice, "Mayor Lin, you don't know anything. Xiao Lu usually likes to watch all kinds of sports games very much. When he came back, he praised and praised your professional competition in Ming City, and wrote three copies of the report."

They definitely couldn't make decisions in the bureau. Director Bai tried to hand over the report to Vice Governor Zhou, but he didn't expect to approve it all of a sudden.

But how to build a professional team, they have smeared their eyes and have no experience.

Lin Yuzhen said all about the things before and after the establishment of the four teams. Finally, she said, "I've been to the province for a long time, and I thought Governor Zhou didn't agree. Now it's good. Since I have the support of the leader, the work will be much better."

Director Bai said, "Time is very tight. It seems that we have to do it as soon as possible."

On the provincial side, if four young women's basketball teams are also set up to play against the four teams in Ming City, it will look much better than now.

The two places are linked, and the number of designated audiences will double several times.

Moreover, it has been done in the province, and some prefectures and cities are expected to follow immediately.

At that time, the game will look better.

Lin Yuzhen also talked about the cost. Since it is a professional team, it is better not to rely on financial allocation. In addition to ticket revenue, there is actually a very important income.

You can sell advertisements.

Unfortunately, although there are many factories and mining enterprises in Ming City, state-owned enterprises do not feel the need to Xuancheng, and they also feel that the publicity aspect is a little narrow. They have contacted many private enterprises and have no intention.

At present, the only sponsor is Zhensheng Medicine.

However, the provincial capital is different. The total economic scale of factories and mining enterprises in the provincial capital is at least several times that of Ming City, including private enterprises.

It will definitely attract sponsors.

Director Bai thinks this is a good idea. There are so many sports schools and basketball teams in the province. Even if there are not many women's basketball teams, it is quite easy to form four teams.

In the early stage, a small amount of money has been invested, and a special fund has been allocated financially. In the later stage, the team can maintain it only by relying on ticket revenue.

If there is really advertising revenue, forming such a team will not only not cost money, but also make money.

Director Bai used to be a deputy district governor of the province and city. There are quite a lot of factories and mining enterprises in the jurisdiction. In the past two years, a private enterprise has developed quite well.

I guess he called one, and there should be no big problem with the sponsorship of 1080,000 yuan.

This meal was very enjoyable to the guests. In order to make Director Bai and Deputy Director Lu more determined and more confident, Lin Yuzhen also looked forward to the future with them.

Although her words were exaggerated and her tone was very inflammatory, both directors heard it brightly.

In particular, Director Bai, who was transferred from the district to the sports bureau, seemed to have been promoted, but in fact, he had much less power.

In his opinion, the sports in the province are not strong or weak, and there are many advantageous events, but they are not particularly prominent.

If women's basketball can be successfully formed and can export excellent talents to the national team.

That's also a breakthrough.

Because this meal was eaten for too long, it had been past two o'clock in the afternoon when Lin Yuzhen returned to Ming City. As soon as she entered the office, the phone on the table rang.

It was a deputy mayor surnamed Tang from Wei City who said he would come to see the women's professional basketball game in person.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Yes, welcome."

"Yes, that's right. It's Saturday night. It starts at seven o'clock and ends at eight o'clock."

In the past, at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, as long as there was no emergency, she embarked on the way home, but since the basketball team was formed, the Thunder couldn't move, and she had to watch the game every Saturday.

Less than an hour of game is a relaxation for her, and she can also keep abreast of the situation of each team.

On Saturday, she simply ate some meal in the unit canteen. She didn't use the driver, but drove to the training center by herself.

At 6:30, Mayor Tang from Wei City also arrived. Mayor Tang is also a female mayor. It is easier for female comrades to communicate. Moreover, Mayor Tang is still a very funny person.

Between talking and laughing, the game began.

At the same moment when Lin Yuzhen watched the game, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan had finished all their homework. Both the little brothers and sisters felt a little bored and went to the main hall.

Xu Junsheng is watching TV, or the God List.

Yuanyuan looked at it and asked, "Dad, why hasn't this TV series been finished yet?"

"Replay."

Yuanyuan sat on the sofa and watched it with her father.

Chengcheng picked up the dumbbell and began to practice like his father. Xu Junsheng quickly said, "The action is wrong. I can't do that. Come on, I'll teach you!"

Running and kicking sandbags are not exquisite, but dumbbells are not played casually. If you use a little too hard or posture improperly, it is easy to cause muscle strains.

Xu Junsheng also suffered losses at first, but later he found a school physical education teacher for advice. Now it is a pleasure for him to exercise every day.

He said, "Sincerely, Dad will buy you a pair of light dumbbells. This is too heavy for you. Come on, I'll teach you something else."

After teaching his son Zamabu, Xu Junsheng was about to let him hammer the sandbag to practice his upper limb strength. His nephew Rui Rui came. He was also nine years old this year and was in the third grade of primary school.

Ruirui is a little fat. It's June now, and it's also very hot. He ran in a hurry and sweated a layer of fine sweat on his forehead. "Second uncle, Grandpa asked you to go there quickly."

Xu Junsheng asked, "What's the matter?"

Rui Rui hesitated for a few seconds and said, "I don't know, but grandma and aunt quarreled again."

Xu Junsheng shook his head. During the Spring Festival this year, he paid to invite his family to Guangzhou. It was originally a very happy thing, but he didn't expect to cause a lot of contradictions.

His mother Tian Xianglan and his sister Xu Junhong were very greedy because of the more than 6,000 gold jewelry he bought that time. If she wanted everything, his mother Tian Xianglan was very angry.

In fact, Xu Junhong didn't get any cheapness later. In the end, she got a gold ring, and the rest was given to his mother.

But even so, Tian Xianglan was still very unhappy when she came back and didn't pay much attention to her daughter. She mentioned that she didn't want Xu Junhong and her to live at home twice.

However, he was persuaded by Xu Guanghan every time, because although Xu Junhong was ignorant, his son-in-law Xue Mingwei was still very good, and the old man liked him very much.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were curious and wanted to follow. Xu Junsheng said, "Don't go, Ruirui. You can play here too!"

Rui Rui was very happy, "Okay, second uncle, tell my mother."

Xu Junsheng quickly came to Jinshan Hutong. Wang's mother heard the movement coming out of the inverted seat. She looked nervous. Seeing that he came back, she was relieved and said, "Junsheng, go and persuade him quickly. It's all about to quarrel."

"Is it all quarreling?"

Wang's mother nodded and whispered, "Yes, Junhong and Director Tian quarreled together. Later, Dr. Miao persuaded him. I don't know why. Junhong and his sister-in-law also quarreled."

Xu Junsheng sighed and walked into the main hall and saw that the three quarreling women were shouting at this time. Tian Xianglan said, "Junsheng, your grandfather is not at home, your eldest brother is not at home, and your father doesn't care. You can judge."

In fact, their mother-daughter quarrel was caused by one sentence. Two days ago, Tian Xianglan just bought a skirt, fragrant cloud yarn, black dark flowers, and the style and texture were quite suitable for her. She tried it on. Xu Junhong happened to come in, and she casually asked how it was going.

Xu Junhong said it was average, and Tian Xianglan was fat again.

Although she is telling the truth, Tian Xianglan did gain a few pounds, but when her daughter said so, she was still unhappy. Other people's daughters were all small cotton-padded jackets. These Xu Junhong were fine. She didn't buy anything for her after work, and she couldn't even say anything beautiful.

Tian Xianglan lost her temper. Xu Junhong was in a bad mood because Xue Mingwei was going to divorce her, but she was not just a little bit.

The mother and daughter quarreled fiercely. Miao Lingling couldn't persuade her to persuade her at home. Unexpectedly, she was immediately targeted by her sister-in-law and said that she was stingy.

What's more annoying is that her mother-in-law didn't help her.

Miao Lingling sneered and said, "Junsheng, you don't know that Junhong is really awesome now. I was kind to persuade me. She pointed the gun at me and said I was stingy. I said that I didn't give it to my family when I made money, and I wouldn't spend it to her."

"It's really funny. My sister-in-law actually cares about my sister-in-law's wallet. No matter how rich I am, what does it have to do with you Xu Junhong?"

"The more you are, the more you are, don't want to take advantage of half a penny."

She didn't want to get involved in these things anymore. After saying that, she turned around and left.

Xu Junhong knew that she was at a loss, her eyes turned red, and she cried and said, "Second brother, they all bullied me, and our mother also said, "Don't let me live at home!"

"This is my home. Why can't I live at home? Men and women are equal in the new society. Big brother and sister-in-law can live at home, and Mingwei and I can live at home!"

Xu Junsheng doesn't see this sister now. "Junhong, if you are good, who won't let you live at home? You always make our mother angry. You don't like this or not. You don't like this or not. You don't feel well live by yourself. Why don't you just move out."

"Anyway, Xiao Xue's family also has a ready-made house."

Tian Xianglan nodded, "Your second brother is right. It will take a few days. You can move out."

Xu Junhong didn't dare to talk about divorce at this time, because she always felt that Xue Mingwei was angry, and she could still coax him back.

But she doesn't want to live in Xue's house at all.

The house over there is not small, but it hasn't been repaired for many years. It looks shabby outside. The wall of the house has fallen off, and there is no flush toilet. She used to live in it and can't get used to the designated one.

She cried and shouted, "I won't move!"

Xu Junsheng shook his head and said, "Junhong, look at you. Are you a little teacher? You are twenty-eight now. You can't be as ignorant as before."

"My sister-in-law just said nothing. Don't think about the money in other people's bags. Don't mention your sister-in-law's money. You shouldn't think about your own brother's money."

"Be moreover, you are not qualified to compare with our mother or your second sister-in-law. If you don't understand this common sense, you have read the books you have read over the years in vain."

Xu Junhong wiped her tears and said, "Second brother, I didn't compare with our mother. You bought jade bracelets, gold bracelets for our mother, famous brand bags for my sister-in-law, and tens of thousands of jewelry. That's all right."

Originally, she didn't know, but once she happened to bump into Lin Yuzhen and Sui Lihua shopping, both of them dressed up with jewels.

Tian Xianglan suddenly turned around and asked, "Junsheng, how much did you spend last time you go to Hong Kong?"

Xu Junsheng snorted coldly and said, "It's all the money I make. I'm happy to spend it for anyone. I'm happy. I'm willing, and no one cares."

"Mom, let's do this in the future. Although you are not old enough, who will give your youngest son money? I'll give you 200 yuan a month, and nothing else."

Xu Junhong wiped her tears and looked at the second brother with his eyes.

Xu Junsheng shook his head and said, "Junhong, don't count on it. There's no point. You're all working now, your salary is not low, and you should be self-reliant."

He said to Tian Xianglan again, "Mom, do you know why my sister is like this? Because she is smart when she is a child. She always feels that she is better than others and has never suffered hardships. If she is thrown on the northeast farm for seven years or in the army for several years."

"It can't be like this!"

Xu Guanghan came out of the study and sighed, "Junsheng, you're right. Your sister has never suffered. Not only has she suffered, but she has also taken a shortcut twice."

"In the college entrance examination, her score was actually not enough for our university. When taking the postgraduate entrance examination, the score was actually not enough. I risked my old face and went to her tutor."

President Xu has always boasted that he has been successful in educating his children. The boss attended the military academy and is now a regiment cadre. Everyone has to boast that he is young and promising. Although the second brother did not go to college, he changed his problem in the countryside for seven years and went to the countryside at the beginning.

According to Tian Xianglan's idea, in fact, he can find a doctor to issue a certificate and let Xu Junsheng stay at home. He firmly opposed it, so he didn't do that.

Now the second brother is the boss, and he is very promising.

Only for his youngest daughter, he has always been spoiled and feels that girls do not need to suffer. Even if Xu Junhong, a senior high school, is still a father, still gives him a pocket.

But Xu Junhong really disappointed him too much. A college assistant with a master's degree has now become a complete spoiler.

As a vice principal, he actually knows that there is a kind of person with a high IQ, but a naturally low EQ. This kind of person has to suffer from continuous hardship when he grows.

You can't fall one or two heels. You have to fall until your nose is blue and swollen to remember.

His daughter Xu Junhong is such a person.

Xu Guanghan now regrets that Xu Junhong should not be mixed with water all the way. He not only graduated with a master's degree, but also stayed in school smoothly.

In fact, according to her true level, it is far from qualified.

Xu Guanghan said, "The summer vacation is coming soon. The country has always emphasized going to the countryside three times. Many students in our school choose to go to support education during the summer vacation. Junhong, you can also go. You must go."

Xu Guanghan had this idea a few years ago, but Xu Junhong didn't want to go, and he didn't continue to insist.

Now let's see, it won't work if you don't go.

Xu Junhong has long heard from her classmates that the local conditions for teaching are particularly difficult. However, the only thing in this family is Xu Guanghan. She didn't confront her, but said, "Dad, I have discussed it with Mingwei for a long time. He asked for two weeks of vacation in the summer vacation and will go to the northwest."

It means to visit her parents-in-law.

Xu Guanghan frowned and said, "Then I'll talk to the school and arrange you nearby."

"If you don't dare to go, I will let the school remove you. On the contrary, you are just a teaching assistant now. Without you, you will not be affected in your department."

Xu Junhong had never seen her father so serious. She was a little scared and nodded quickly.

In July, Xue Mingwei did not ask for leave because of the emergency of the unit. Xu Junhong, with her classmates, embarked on the train to Gansu with her classmates.

At this time, she didn't know that her classmates were all supporting teachers for two months. She was not. Xu Guanghan agreed with the school to let Xu Junhong teach in Gansu for a year.

If she dares to give up the child halfway, he dares to let the school fire her!

If Xu Junhong doesn't cherish this job, it will be forgetful. Anyway, she doesn't deserve it.

For the crooked tree, it is impossible not to be cruel.

The provincial and municipal movements were very fast. Four young women's basketball teams were soon formed, and the coach of the provincial team was invited to be responsible for closed training.

Director Lu is a very careful notice. He has taken the initiative to call and communicate many times, and has noticed some details.

Therefore, the provincial and municipal momentum is more vigorous than Ming City.

In one of the largest print media, there is a series of reports, each team leader interviewed, and almost all the team members reported it.

And it also successfully got four sponsors.

Therefore, the four provincial and municipal basketball teams are named according to the sponsors, namely Deli, Yunshang, Qingshan and Hongling.

Deli is a plastic products factory, Yunshang is a clothing factory, Qingshan is a food factory, and Hongling is a pharmaceutical factory.

In mid-August, the debut of the provincial and municipal women's basketball team kicked off at the provincial sports center.

The indoor basketball hall here is much better than that in Ming City. Not only is the place larger, it can provide a trial capacity of 1,500 people, but also the facilities are much better in all aspects.

The first game was between Deli vs. Mingyue.

As soon as the sharp whistle blew, the empty scene was immediately quiet, and everyone couldn't stare at the wonderful performance that was about to begin.

Lin Yuzhen has learned before that the strongest of the four teams in the province and city is the Deli team, and three of them are themselves members of the provincial team.

Sure enough, although the Mingyue team is their strongest team in Ming City, and they have accumulated some combat experience in the past few months, they are still obviously beaten by pressure in the first quarter. All the players, including Li Qiuyue, seem to be a little unleading.

Deli team is completely different. This playing is the same as martial arts. As soon as they take action, you know whether it is. The three members of the provincial team perform particularly outstandingly. After years of practice, they have solid basic skills. They are not only mature, but also more advanced in technology.

The defense is particularly excellent.

Moreover, the division of labor was almost immediately as soon as she came on the court. Among them, the strongest and tallest girl was responsible for intercepting Li Qiuyue. Many two-pointers were blocked, and the success rate of three-pointers was particularly low.

Section 2 The girls in Ming City let go a little. It can be seen that they tried their best to fight, but the situation has not changed. The province and city took advantage of the victory to chase, and the score was getting bigger and bigger.

In Section 3, Li Qiuyue couldn't keep up with her physical strength and had to change her.

At the end of the fourth quarter, he finally won the game with a big score.

Because this is in the province and city, the audience is naturally mostly inhabited in the city, and there were bursts of cheers at the scene.

Lin Yuzhen took out two red envelopes as soon as possible and said to his secretary Xiao Ma, "Go and reward, go!"

The relevant leaders of the province and city, as well as many old audiences chasing from Ming City, have also prepared red envelopes, and the host on the stage has never seen this battle.

Excited accents came out.

In a word, this is a very successful debut, but for the girls of the Mingyue team, the blow is a little big.

Not only the players, but also the team leader and coaches are also depressed. They actually expected to lose, but they didn't expect to lose so ugly.

Zhang's leader said ashamedly, "It seems that there is a big gap between us and the provincial team."

Coach Mao also said, "Yes, the gap is not small, and their technology is more advanced."

Chapter 87

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "So what a good learning opportunity it is. You must seize it, communicate more with provincial and municipal coaches, and let the players steal some teachers."

"That's not in vain."

"Don't lose and you will be wilted. You have to find the reason. Didn't you just say that basic skills are not good, and the technology is not good. Is there anything else?"

A deputy director of the Ming Municipal Sports Bureau also followed him and said with a smile, "We are a grass team. The provincial team is professional, and no matter how ugly it is, it is normal to lose."

The coach heard about it, didn't he? Many of the four teams in Ming City were openly recruited like Li Qiuyue, and some even had no foundation to play basketball.

However, my own conditions are relatively superior, and the improvement has been improved very fast after closed training, but it is very different from others since childhood.

Leader Zhang nodded, "Director Wang is right. It is true that there are big gaps in various places."

Director Wang said again, "Okay, go back and have a rest. If you have any questions, we will communicate later."

It was Saturday, and Lin Yuzhen drove directly back to Beijing.

Because there was a section of road construction on the way, it was past eight o'clock when I took a detour back.

When it comes to the basketball game, Xu Junsheng is also concerned, "Who won?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Team Deli."

Xu Junsheng poured her a cup of tea, "Provincial and municipal? That's also normal. After all, there are members of the provincial team, and the coaching level is high.

He smiled again, "It's the debut and the home court. If you can't win, how ugly it will be!"

Lin Yuzhen also smiled, "You're right. I knew you would definitely lose in advance, but you didn't go to the scene. That scene was so sadistic."

"One is a big win, and the other is a big win."

In fact, the feelings of the audience in this game have a lot to do with their position.

If you stand on the Deli team, it will undoubtedly look very cool. The whole process suppresses the opponent and does not give the opponent a chance to breathe.

But if you stand on the Mingyue team, it will look too uncomfortable, although you know that you don't have enough strength.

Lin Yuzhen naturally stood on the bright moon team, so she was a little worried, although she did not show her appearance.

Xu Junsheng handed her a snack, "You said that aroused my interest. When will there be a game? I also want to see it!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "If you want to go and welcome it at any time, many people have asked me about Zhensheng's medicine. You, as your boss, should also show up."

Didn't Xu Junsheng pay 150,000 yuan before? The relevant departments of the Sports Bureau have made a large number of big red banners. All kinds of sports in Ming City will be hung on the spot, and the women's basketball game is no exception, because the game is fixed once a week, and the big red banner hanging has not been removed.

Therefore, the name Zhensheng Medicine is more and more familiar with it.

However, Zhensheng Pharmaceutical is not an enterprise in Ming City at all. Everyone does not know the relevant information, and now it still has a sense of mystery.

Xu Junsheng said, "Then, I'll go next week."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Okay, I'll arrange the best seat for you then."

While speaking, Sister Tian brought up the hot food and asked, "Xiao Xu, would you like me to serve you a bowl of rice?"

Xu Junsheng hesitated for a moment, "Don't do more. Like Yu Zhen, half a bowl will be done."

After dinner, Xu Junsheng made a pot of bamboo leaf green. This tea is quite ordinary and the taste is ordinary, but it's good to drink in summer, and it can also be drunk at night. Unlike other teas, it's too late and easy to sleep.

The air conditioner is on in the room, which is quite cool, and it is quite comfortable to drink some warm tea.

After breakfast the next day, Xu Junsheng said, "Chengcheng and Yuanyuan participated in the math competition last weekend. They haven't been to Jinshan Hutong for more than ten days."

"The old man has talked about it several times. Why don't we go there now?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Okay."

As soon as Lin Yuzhen entered the yard, Miao Lingling greeted her out with a smile and said, "I guess you will come today. Ruirui is looking forward to her brother and sister coming when she gets up in the morning."

When Tian Xianglan heard the voice, she also came out and said with a smile, "Oh, Chengcheng Yuanyuan is here. Come and let grandma have a look!"

Entering the main hall, Wang's mother brought a large plate of cut watermelons and said, "I just bought it in the morning. It's sandy and sweet!"

Xu Guanghan came out of the study and saw the three children and said, "Come with me. Let's go to the backyard!"

Xu Junsheng also followed.

Miao Lingling finished a piece of watermelon and said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, I want to bother you something."

Tian Xianglan glanced at her eldest daughter-in-law and asked, "Lingling, what's the matter? You can't violate discipline or principles. Yu Zhen is the critical time now. You can't ask any questions."

Otherwise, if you are caught by a person with a heart, even a small matter, you may make a fuss, which may affect the promotion.

Regarding Lin Yuzhen's career, she has discussed with her husband Xu Guanghan and the old man. With the current momentum, she is very optimistic.

All the younger generation of the Xu family, including her mother's Tian family, have taken official careers, but they are not as capable and lucky as Lin Yuzhen. They are so young as deputy municipal cadres.

The speed of promotion is really too low.

Miao Lingling said, "That's definitely not true. I'm a classmate from the Medical University. She graduated and assigned to the Military Region Hospital in Ming City. Her lover works in the County Education Bureau below Ming City. She has never had a chance to transfer to Ming City. The couple can only live separately."

They have a high relationship, and it doesn't matter if they are separated from the two places. The key is the child, who has always been helped by their grandparents. Now they are eleven years old. They are greedy and don't learn, and their grades are counting down.

The couple panicked and discussed that they should be transferred together anyway.

Maybe there are not many social relations, and I didn't find a suitable way. I don't know where I learned about this relationship, so I tried to call Miao Lingling.

When Tian Xianglan heard this, it was not a big deal, so she didn't say anything more.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, I'll ask later to see if there are any suitable positions in the city or district."

Miao Lingling had a good relationship with this classmate and hadn't seen each other for many years. She immediately said gratefully, "Yu Zhen, thank you so much."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Thank you first. The Education Bureau is a public institution. Generally, you can only enter one by walking one, and there may not be a ready-made position."

"If not, we have to wait for the opportunity."

Tian Xianglan said, "Yes, it's not a simple thing to transfer work, especially from below to top!"

At the beginning, it took a lot of effort for her to transfer from district industry and commerce to municipal industry and commerce, which was simply full of twists and turns. In the end, she entrusted a strong network relationship, which was completed.

Miao Lingling said with a smile, "That's for sure. It's normal whether it's done or not."

After saying this, I just chatted.

Tian Xianglan's personality is actually very outgoing. At her age, she also talked a lot, because Lin Yuzhen was here. She said a lot about her unit before.

He also sighed, "In the life, people have had such opportunities for more than ten years. If they miss it, they will be missed."

Lin Yuzhen said, "People's pursuits may be different at all stages. Just try your best to do it well."

Tian Xianglan nodded suddenly, "Yu Zhen, you're right. You can't do anything without trying your best!"

Miao Lingling said with a smile, "Mom, Yu Zhen, don't talk about these things, okay? I can't even get involved. I, let me tell you about the jokes that happened in our department recently!"

Xu Junsheng talked to his grandfather in the backyard for a while, watched Mr. Xu play a game of chess with Xu Guanghan, and played in the yard with the children for a while.

Somehow, he had an inexplicable worry. Yu Zhen and his eldest sister-in-law were not worried, but worried that his mother couldn't say anything else.

I hurried to the front yard and saw that he didn't know what his mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were talking about. They all laughed so much.

This was really a little unexpected.

Xu Junsheng asked curiously, "Why is so funny?"

Chapter 88

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and said with a smile, "My sister-in-law just told a joke."

"It was said that an officer in the army was ill and hospitalized. He fell in contact with a nurse and asked him directly if he would like to marry him. The nurse said no."

"The officer asked why he couldn't."

"The nurse said that she couldn't commit bigamy."

Miao Lingling added with a smile, "This nurse is famous for her tender face. In fact, children can get soy sauce. Many patients still think she is an unmarried little girl."

"But it's really reckless to say marriage as soon as you come up."

Xu Junsheng didn't find it funny, but he still laughed a few times before going to the backyard.

After chatting about the interesting story of the hospital for a while, Miao Lingling asked again, "Yu Zhen, what classes do Chengcheng and Yuanyuan make up now?"

"Marith, physics, chemistry, and piano lessons."

In fact, as long as Lin Yuzhen has time, she will also give children simple writing lessons, but because it is irregular and irregular, it naturally does not count.

Miao Lingling asked, "I didn't learn English. English is very important now. I heard that the score of the college entrance examination is the same as that of Chinese and mathematics!"

Ruirui is about to go to the fourth grade at the beginning of school. Now he has good grades, and he knows how to take the initiative to study.

Miao Lingling found several tutors for him in one go. In addition to mathematics, physics and chemistry, there are also reading and writing classes, painting, and English.

Recently, I think there is still a music class missing, but I still hesitate to learn piano or violin.

Tian Xianglan also said, "Yu Zhen, I know you are busy with work, but the child's business can't just point to Junsheng. Men are careless."

"You have to take care of it too."

Of course, she knows that Xu Junsheng is very good at doing business now, but she can't do anything else. If she loses two children, they are not like him.

And she also asked Cheng Cheng and Yuanyuan several times. Both children said that Dad either came back from overtime late or returned home, either exercising or watching TV.

It just confirms Tian Xianglan's conjecture.

Such a smart child, the couple don't care about it. It's impossible to designate it. She and Xu Guanghan can't talk to their youngest son about this matter several times.

But Xu Junsheng answered well every time, but there was no practical action at all.

In fact, she wanted to talk to Lin Yuzhen about it for a long time, but in the past two years, when she saw her daughter-in-law, she was inexplicably a little scared and always felt that she had no chance to talk about it.

Today, the words were rushed here, so I quickly said it.

"Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are so smart. Don't waste such a good child. If you don't have time, let Junsheng find a suitable English teacher quickly and just point to the school to teach, you can't do it!"

Lin Yuzhen didn't take it seriously. "Sincere and Yuanyuan's English is very good, especially oral English. I learned it from their uncle. There is no need to teach it extra."

The eldest uncle she said refers to her cousin Linsi.

In her last life, her parents-in-law were the same. They always said that children must enlighten early, especially smart children. In the last life, all three children began to learn a lot from the age of three or four.

At that time, she quit her job in the Water Conservancy Bureau, specializing in taking care of her children at home, and found many teachers for the three children to teach. As the children get older, she learned more and more.

When I was as old as Chengcheng and Yuanyuan, there were not only mathematics, physics and chemistry, English, reading and writing, speech and eloquence, piano lessons and martial arts classes.

All the time is full.

Moreover, she is also very strict with her children, and even in martial arts classes, she also requires perfection.

Even children who love to learn again will be dissatisfied after a long time.

Moreover, this kind of cramming education is not good. It may be suitable for children with less talents or for exam-oriented education, but it is definitely not suitable for smart children.

Seeing that her daughter-in-law obviously didn't care, Tian Xianglan sighed, "Nowadays, children, the learning conditions are really good. At that time, my family did not support it. They were all secretly reading in the quilt at night."

So her eyes were short-sighted for a long time.

Lin Yuzhen said, "If the moon is full, you will lose money. You can't just find quantity when learning knowledge, but also pay more attention to high quality and efficiency. Now the arrangement is very reasonable."

"Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are now at a freshman level of mathematics, physics and chemistry, and the Chinese and English are also very good. There is no need for extra classes."

"They are basically carefree now. Don't let them be too tired at a young age."

Tian Xianglan doesn't quite agree with this view. Children know what tiring they are. The more brains are used, the smarter they become. In fact, the second couple are too spoiled to children.

Usually, you can buy whatever you want, and often take your children to the playground, and you are reluctant to let them learn a little longer.

But she just frowned and didn't say anything to retort.

Instead, Miao Lingling said enviously, "Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are smart. Now they can reach the first level of high school. It's so awesome."

"Ruili is not bad for mathematics, physics and chemistry now, but he has just started learning English, but he hasn't done it yet. Yu Zhen, your cousin has returned from the United States, right?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Yes, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan's spoken English was practiced with him."

Miao Lingling hesitated for a few seconds and said, "Can you invite him to be the child's oral teacher?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "I'm afraid not. My cousin is very busy."

Didn't Uncle Lin buy a courtyard facing the street? Originally, according to his intention, he changed the three western wing houses into shops and opened them.

In the past, Uncle Lin has opened a store for more than ten years in the United States. It is quite experienced. After the store opened, the business is quite good.

But later, Sister Chen felt that it was a little wasteful to open only a shop in that place, so she set up a sign outside and opened a dumpling restaurant.

Business is also very good.

The couple just got married and came to visit from time to time. Now there are two stores to be busy, and the number of arrivals is obviously less.

"And my cousin didn't finish it in American high school. He speaks English well, but it may not be suitable for teaching children."

Miao Lingling nodded sadly and said, "It's really difficult to find a foreign teacher now. I entrusted a lot of people, but I didn't find the right one."

Tian Xianglan also sighed, "Yes, it's not easy to find a good teacher!"

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Sister-in-law, in fact, I think you are a little too nervous. English is different from mathematics, physics and chemistry. It is a language that is used as a tool. No matter how good oral English is at this stage, it is useless. It can't be used at all. There is no language environment."

Miao Lingling sighed, "You don't have to worry. Even if Chengcheng and Yuanyuan completely let go, it has nothing to do with it. We Ruirui can't do it. I have to supervise his class every day."

"He is much better than before, but he is still very playful."

Miao Lingling looked at her watch and said, "Mom, let's have lunch early today. Rui Rui has class after 1:00 p.m."

Tian Xianglan nodded, "Okay, go to the kitchen and urge it."

After Miao Lingling left, Lin Yuzhen also stood up and went to the backyard.

The backyard is lively now. Xu Junsheng is playing football with three children and two children from the neighbor's family. They all sweated.

Seeing that she was coming, Yuanyuan immediately shouted, "Mom, you can also play football together!"

Shen Wenwu's son Shen Yushan disagreed, "No! Adults and children can't be compared together. Your father is already an adult. Your mother is coming, so there will be one more person in your team!"

Rui Rui said, "Why don't I call my mother here?"

Now Xu Junsheng and Chengcheng Yuanyuan are the first team, Ruirui, Shen Yushan, and Shen Yuming are in the first team. Shen Yushan plays well.

But it's still not as good as Xu Junsheng.

Shen Yushan asked, "Can your mother play football?"

Rery hesitated for a few seconds and said, "I don't know. I've never seen my mother play."

Shen Yushan, "That's better forget it."

On a hot day, Lin Yuzhen didn't play football. Mr. Xu looked under the porch. The guard brought her a mozza, and she also sat down and watched.

He also said, "Come on, whoever wins will be rewarded!"

Mr. Xu smiled and asked, "Yu Zhen, I heard that you have a professional basketball player in Ming City?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Yes, the live game is beautiful and wonderful."

Mr. Xu said, "That's good. It's good when it can be broadcast on TV."

At 11:30, the family gathered together for dinner. Rui Rui saw a bowl of braised pork on the table and said, "My father likes braised pork best, but unfortunately he is not here!"

Wang's mother made braised pork well, and the Xu family didn't like it.

Xu Guanghan said with a little melancholy, "Rui Rui, and your aunt, you can't eat it either."

On the one hand, he hated Xu Junhong, but on the other hand, he also loved his daughter.

I haven't left Beijing since I was a child. I suddenly went to the northwest and was not used to the designation.

Xu Junsheng said, "Dad, you won't regret it, will you?"

In his last life, Xu Guanghan also cruelly asked his sister-in-law to go to the countryside for exercise, but because Xu Junhong called to cry, less than two months later, Xu Guanghan couldn't stand it and let his little daughter come back.

Lin Yuzhen also said, "Dad, if you regret it, it's better to let Junhong come back now. I guess it won't work if you stay for a month or two."

Xu Junsheng nodded, "Yu Zhen is right! At the beginning, I went to the 57th Farm, and it took me half a year to get used to it!"

Tian Xianglan always felt that her daughter was intimid, so she said, "Guang Han, if you call her back now, then you can wait. She will be more troublesome!"

Xu Guanghan sighed and said, "Now call her back, and the school won't agree. I don't have a place to put her on my face. Let her stay for a year before she comes back."

Miao Lingling breathed a sigh of relief and said, "In fact, Gansu is not that bad now. Junhong went to the city. It's okay to eat, clothing and live."

To be honest, she has really annoyed Xu Junhong in recent years. She has been energetic about everything. Every time she sees her wearing new clothes or jewelry, her little sister-in-law's eyes are cold.

It seems that someone owes her.

If Xu Junchang insisted on living at home, and she had to be busy with work, business and take care of the children alone, she couldn't take care of her at all. She lived at home with a babysitter, and her grandparents could hold hands, she had long wanted to move out.

Moreover, she also took a gamble and felt that it was her who moved out. She was the eldest daughter-in-law of the family and lived at home with her reputation.

On the contrary, both Xu Junhong and his wife live at home, and they are not married, and the Xue family does not have a house, which is unreasonable.

Fortunately, the annoying little sister-in-law finally left.

Xu Junsheng said, "Now it is developing everywhere. The city is really not that bad. I haven't been there, but Yu Zhen's cousin has been to Lanzhou and said it's not bad."

Lanzhou is indeed good, but Xu Junhong's school is not in Lanzhou City, but in the suburbs. In all aspects, the conditions are quite poor.

At this time, Xu Junhong had finished the class for the children. She returned to the dormitory where she lived to take a sip of water, so she went to the canteen to have dinner.

It is said that it is a canteen, but it is actually an ordinary room. It is usually a dish. Either stew potatoes or stir-fried potatoes, and the staple food is white flour steamed buns.

Xu Junhong looked cold and went back to the dormitory to eat.

It has been more than a month since she came here. At first, she lay in the house for three days without eating or drinking, and ran to the city to call home, but no matter how she cried, her father didn't let go.

She also said that if she dared to come back privately, the school would expel her immediately.

Fortunately, after she came here, Xue Mingwei came and brought her all kinds of delicious food, all kinds of advice, and no mention of divorce. Only then did she cheer up and began to work normally in class.

Back in the dormitory, while people were not paying attention, she suddenly poured the potatoes into the trash can, curled her lips, took out the meat sauce from Beijing from her bag, and ate it with steamed buns.

I'm eating, and I'm wronged.

After lunch, he returned to Jinming Hutong. Both children went to take a nap. Xu Junsheng made a pot of tea, brought Lin Yuzhen a cup and said, "I'll pick up my uncle later. When the children go to class, let's go out for a walk?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Where are you going?"

Xu Junsheng said, "How long have we not gone roller skating, and it's cool in Houhai. Let's go at two o'clock and come back at four o'clock. It happens that we haven't finished the piano class yet."

In the afternoon, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan had a lot of classes, including mathematics at 1:30, physics at three o'clock, piano at four o'clock, and I can rest for more than ten minutes in the middle.

Lin Yuzhen smiled. She hasn't skating roller skating for a long time. Of course, she wants to go. "You can do that child's job. Don't lie."

The two children are fine now. Before, the couple went out to play and were caught by the child every time. Sometimes Xu Junsheng told lies and was ruthlessly exposed.

Xu Junsheng said angrily, "No, Yu Zhen, I find that you are becoming more and more cunning. Every time you let me be a bad person!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, I'll talk about it this time."

In the past, Xu Junsheng used money to open the way. As soon as he came up, he asked the children what they wanted. The first few times worked well, but later he didn't work.

First, sincerity and Yuanyuan usually give whatever they want. Gifts are not very attractive to them, because their husband and wife are usually busy, but their two children are more eager for the company of their parents.

At 1:00 p.m., Xu Junsheng picked up Uncle Zhang, and both children also woke up. Lin Yuzhen washed the fruit himself, handed the child a sweet pear, and said, "Chengcheng Yuanyuan. Can mom ask you for two hours off?"

Usually, students ask their teachers for leave, but now their mother asks for leave with them. Both children think it's quite fresh. Yuanyuan bit the pear and asked, "Mom, where are you going?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Mom is going to see you, Aunt Lin Fang. I haven't seen her for a long time."

Cheng Cheng sincerely asked a very critical question, "Mom, does Dad go with me?"

"Dad is either listening to songs or watching TV series at home. It's really boring. Can I ask him to be a driver for me?"

The two children hesitated for a few seconds and said, "Okay!"

After a while, Uncle Zhang came. The couple watched him teach the children. After watching it for more than ten minutes, they walked out of the house with a little guilty mind.

Xu Junsheng asked, "What did you tell the child?"

"I said I wanted to see Lin Fang."

"Then are we really going?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Go ahead. I haven't seen Lin Fang for a long time."

Zhao Linfang still lived in Nancheng after marriage, and lived in Xingzi Hutong, not far from the Qin family Hutong, but she didn't live in a large courtyard. She was a single family with a slap.

When they arrived, Zhao Linfang was watching her little daughter dance in the yard.

After she married Zhou Hongchen, she gave birth to the eldest son reborn the next year. Both husband and wife especially like the child and want to have another one, because family planning is very strict, and neither of them are only children nor ethnic minorities. According to the policy, they cannot.

In order to have a child, the year before last, Zhao Linfang resigned as soon as she became pregnant, and Zhou Hongchen was no exception.

At that time, many people thought it was a pity. The benefits of the food factory and the machinery factory were quite good, but the couple were still happy and did not regret it at all.

Now, Zhou Hongchen has opened a hardware store, and Zhao Linfang specializes in taking care of two children at home.

"Yu Zhen! Xu Junsheng, why are you here? Sit down in the room!"

Compared with the past, Zhao Linfang's personality is much more cheerful, and her personality is more rounder, and she is still the same and beautiful, but she is less sharper.

Zhao Linfang's little daughter gave birth to a model like her. The little girl wore a pink skirt and politely called her uncle and aunt, and asked, "Why didn't the brother and sister come?"

Lin Yuzhen picked her up with a smile and said, "They are studying at home."

After chatting for a while, Zhao Linfang said, "It's getting hot for a while, and I didn't go out either. Last month, Lihua came back and said he was going to the Northeast to shoot."

"I guess it's in the northeast now."

Lin Yuzhen said, "I'm too busy. I haven't seen her for a long time."

Zhao Linfang smiled and said, "You are awesome now. You are the deputy mayor. Can't you be busy?" Yu Zhen, I'm so glad you could come.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Junsheng and I are going roller skating together. Shall we go together?"

Zhao Linfang really wants to go, but her eldest son is expected to come back from her sister-in-law's house soon. No one in the family can do it. If she takes her two children with her, she can't slip.

I can only say regretfully, "Let's wait another day."

It's past three o'clock when he came out of Zhao Linfang's house and rushed to Houhai. It's not so hot now, and there are a lot of people in the park.

There are also a lot of roller skating, both adults and children.

Lin Yuzhen hasn't skated for some days. She changed into roller skates and helped Xu Junsheng adapt for a while, and gradually recovered.

The benefits of human exercise can not only make the body healthier and stronger, but more importantly, when exercising, as long as it does not exceed too much of your own load, it will quickly make people feel better.

Lin Yuzhen slipped more and more skillfully, the more she slipped faster and faster, and even left Xu Junsheng behind.

Back at Jinming Hutong, it was past five o'clock, the piano class was over, the piano teacher had left, and the two children were practicing in the hall.

Seeing his parents coming back, Yuanyuan asked, "Mom, have you seen Aunt Lin Fang's little sister?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "I saw it. Xiaoxue also asked you and Chengcheng!"

After playing a song, Chengcheng ran over and looked at his parents very seriously and said, "Mom and Dad, you have sneaked to skating again, right?"

This morning, he saw Dad sneaking down roller skates in the car.

Xu Junsheng knocked on his son's head and said, "How can I talk? You little rabbit, your parents went to skate. Why did they steal it?"

Yuanyuan curled her lips and said, "My brother is right. Mom didn't say anything about going skating at all. Then you just went there."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and began to draw a big cake. "You want to go, right? Shall we go together next week?"

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan agreed.

Xu Jun squeaked, "I can't even roller skate. What are you doing?"

In fact, the two children learned it when they were a child, but they rarely practiced, and now they are expected to learn it again.

The next day, Lin Yuzhen returned to Ming City.

As soon as she entered the office, her secretary Xiao Ma poured her a glass of water. Before she finished drinking a glass of water, Deputy Director Zhao of the Ming Municipal Sports Bureau came to her.

He smiled and said, "Mayor Lin, didn't you ask me to find a coach for the basketball team before? I found a suitable person."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Let's talk about what the conditions are."

Deputy Director Zhao said with his eyes shining, "It's Geng Weizhong, the original coach of the provincial team. He was originally from our Ming City. A few years ago, he didn't retire because of his health."

"Then is in his current physical condition qualified for this job?"

Deputy Director Zhao smiled and said, "Yes, he coughed badly and went to the hospital for a check-up. The doctor said that he had something on his lungs and could not be cured, so he returned home to nourish himself."

"I didn't expect to rest for two years and recovered from illness. It's okay to go to the hospital for re-examination."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled, "Is it so lucky?"

Deputy Director Zhao said, "Yes, if our professional team had coaches like Coach Geng, the designated level would be improved quickly."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, you can try it. You can talk about the specific situation with Pan."

Deputy Director Zhao left happily.

At this time, it was already overdue, but Lin Yuzhen simply went to the canteen for some meal and worked overtime until after eight o'clock. After writing the report, she returned to the family home of the municipal government.

Originally, according to her level, she should have divided into a large yard, but she lived alone, so it was too wasteful to live in an ordinary yard, next to a director of the municipal government.

Secretary Pony burned her a pot of hot water and was about to go back when he suddenly heard a knock on the door.

She hesitated for a few seconds and asked, "Who is it?"

The voice outside the door sounded quite loud, "I'm Liu Minghui from the Sports Bureau."

The pony frowned and said, "Chief Liu? If you have something to do, you can report it to the leader in charge. Don't report beyond the level.

Liu Minghui couldn't find out that Mayor Lin lived here and naturally refused to leave. "Secretary Ma, I went to the municipal government several times to find it. Mayor Lin was busy, but I really had something urgent."

Xiao Ma hurried back to the room and said, "Mayor Lin, Section Chief Liu has indeed come several times. Every time, you are either in time for a meeting or going out."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Tell him to go to the municipal government early tomorrow morning."

The next day, Liu Minghui arrived at the municipal government at seven o'clock, and the office building had not been opened yet. At eight o'clock, Lin Yuzhen walked into the office on time.

Naturally, Liu Minghui also knocked on the door and came in.

He looks around 30 years old, wearing a pair of glasses, and he is fat.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "You are from the Sports Bureau. What are you in charge?"

Liu Minghui said, "Mayor Lin, I'm in the Finance Department of the Sports Bureau."

"Then what can I do for you here?"

Liu Minghui said, "Mayor Lin, since you took charge of our Mingshi sports, we have indeed allocated a lot more financial allocations. Many projects are better and more open than before, but the distribution is particularly uneven."

Lin Yuzhen asked directly, "What project are you here for?"

Liu Minghui laughed dryly and said, "It's for skating."

"Although our city's skating events have never achieved outstanding results, Coach Zhang of the municipal sports team has been practicing very seriously with the students."

"Now they don't even have the most basic funds, and they can't afford to buy a lot of basic preparations."

Lin Yuzhen asked curiously, "There is no indoor skating rink in our city. Do they practice on the cement floor?" I'm afraid that won't work, right?"

If it's a hobby, it's completely okay to do this, but if a professional team does this, isn't it fooling?

Liu Minghui said very hard, "I can only practice like this in summer. In winter, I can practice on the ice. The students brought out by Coach Zhang are really good."

"Have you made any achievements?"

Liu Minghui shook his head and said, "That's not true. Coach Zhang has only been practicing with his students since last year."

Lin Yuzhen stared at him and asked, "What does this coach have to do with?"

Liu Minghui scratched his head and said, "It doesn't matter. He and I are high school classmates. We don't know each other well. I just think they practice very well."

Lin Yuzhen frowned. In fact, since she was in charge of the cultural, educational and health system, many cadres from relevant units have come to skip the level to report, but Section Chief Liu is probably the most ridiculous one.

Everyone knows that she is vigorously supporting sports and can apply for funds, but she doesn't support all projects.

Skating is also unique in the three eastern provinces. Just like the May 7 Farm where she used to go to the countryside, located in Gagdachi, it is very convenient to practice skating and skiing.

But Mingshi can't do it, and all kinds of conditions are not met.

Secretary Ma looked at the watch and said angrily, "Und. Liu, Mayor Lin is very busy. He is about to prepare for the meeting."

Liu Minghui had to leave disappointedly.

The women's basketball professional teams in the province and city were formed very successfully, and the movement of Linshi was not slow, and four basketball teams were quickly formed.

However, Weishi's women's basketball debut failed and lost to Mingshi's Xinghai team.

The Xinghai team is the weakest team in Ming City.

Chapter 89

Lin Yuzhen did not go to the scene because of her work. The next day, Deputy Director Zhao of the Sports Bureau came to report her work and said happily, "Mayor Lin, among these four teams, Xinghai team is the worst. Even so, she won Weishi with a large score, which shows that our players have really improved!"

There is no doubt that it must have made progress, but it is not too early than being happy.

"We have been training for a long time, and we have played so many games. Weishi has just started. The low level also has something to do with these. We will play against the provincial team next month. Are you confident that we can win?"

Deputy Director Zhao smiled bitterly, "Mayor Lin, the level of this player will not improve so fast at once. Pan and I passed through the ditch. I guess we will lose, but I will definitely not lose so ugly."

"That's what you said. I will definitely go to the scene to see it then."

Because both the provincial team and Weishi have established women's basketball teams, although they have been defeated by the provincial team, there are more and more spectators in Ming City.

There are only 900 tickets once a week, which really can't satisfy the enthusiasm of the people to watch the game. It is more difficult to buy tickets than before.

In fact, if you want to solve this problem completely, it is also very simple. It is mainly solved from two aspects. First, it is to form more basketball teams, and the other is funded by the financial funds to build a larger indoor basketball hall.

Like provinces and cities, it can accommodate 1,500 people at the same time.

It's just easy to say, and it's very difficult to implement each of them. Now the four teams, with more than 100 personnel, are on a large scale.

Moreover, there are so many coaching resources. If you form a new team, you will definitely divide part of it. At that time, it is more difficult to improve your grades.

You must be strong before you get bigger.

As for the establishment of a basketball court, it may not be considered unless the basketball event has achieved particularly excellent results in national competitions.

In this morning, Lin Yuzhen went out to do business. When she passed by the courtyard of the Municipal Sports Team, she asked the driver to drive in out of curiosity.

In fact, she has been here once. There are many projects carried out by the sports team, and several players in the professional team are selected from here.

Secretary Ma was very smart and asked, "Mayor Lin, what project are we going to see, skating?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "This place is quite big. I didn't see the roller rink at all last time I came here. Go in and ask and see where it is."

Secretary Ma trotted to ask. After a while, he came back and pointed to the north and said, "There is a door over there, which says it's in the yard behind."

Lin Yuzhen and Secretary Ma went to the back. Sure enough, there was a large open-air skating rink behind it, which was actually a large piece of flat cement floor.

A middle-aged man with a dark skin is leading a large group of students to practice roller skating.

The students are all young, up to fifteen or sixteen years old at most, and the younger ones are only six or seven years old, but there is one thing in common, and they are indeed very good at skating.

It's not like Zhao Linfang, who shows off his skills in the park. There is a flower shelf. These people skate fast and steadily, and have a sense of ruthlessness.

And the movements of the body are extremely flexible.

It's really good.

Xiao Ma looked at her face and said with a smile, "Then Liu Minghui didn't talk nonsense."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled and said, "Go and call Coach Zhang here. I'm going to ask him."

Unlike Liu Minghui's thick-skinned face, Coach Zhang learned Lin Yuzhen's identity and was a little shy. "Mayor Lin, I told Minghui not to go to the leader. I didn't expect him to go."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "These children are all your students?"

Coach Zhang nodded happily, "Yes, all of them. Some of them are very good at skating, right?"

"Then are they regular members of the municipal labor force, or are they temporary?"

Coach Zhang was stunned for a moment and said, "I found someone to repair this large piece of cement. The team does not support it. They are all temporary."

The so-called temporary, that is, self-paying.

The members of the municipal sports team, some are formal, paid every month, and the other part are self-funded and unpaid, but only allow training with existing equipment.

Even some local equipment is not free, and informal members have to pay.

Regardless of the professional level, this person has a good way to find so many students to learn from him.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "That's good. Then you can continue to practice."

She and Secretary Ma walked seven or eight meters away. Coach Zhang suddenly caught up in roller skates and said, "Mayor Lin, they are all eating and sheltering at my house."

"I, I'm running out of money."

Coach Zhang's parents died prematurely, leaving him a big yard and a sum of money. He is a member of the sports team and has a salary.

But it's not a small matter to feed and drink for more than a dozen people. In less than a year, all his money was spent.

Liu Minghui was a child and loved skating. He helped him apply for funds, but the Sports Bureau did not approve it several times.

Secretary Ma stared at Coach Zhang as if he were a fool.

Lin Yuzhen also felt that she hadn't met such a stupid person for a long time.

She supports sports, but not poverty alleviation. This skating project itself is unreliable and can't be solved.

Lin Yuzhen turned around and left. Secretary Ma said for her, "Since you are not a regular player, if you don't have money, just disband it quickly."

One day later, at lunch, she suddenly remembered this matter again, "Little pony, go and talk to Pan's leader. Next week's game will start and let the group of roller skating of the sports team go."

Secretary Ma said, "Mayor Lin, you have a good idea. I think they really skated very well. The child turned around in place twice. It's quite awesome."

Originally, the cheerleaders were invited at the beginning of the professional competition, and the members were all students of Mingshi University. In Lin Yuzhen's opinion, the level was actually quite amateur.

Please spend 30 yuan at a time.

If the audience can accept it, let Coach Zhang and others earn this money. After all, they are too poor to eat.

On Saturday night, it was another game day. The indoor basketball hall was full of seats. Unlike before, cheerleaders didn't come up. A group of half-year-olds came up, one skating fast in roller skates, and from time to time to time.

This looks much more exciting than the cheerleading team.

What Lin Yuzhen didn't know was that in addition to the 30 yuan of the opening and the middle break, Coach Zhang steadily made a profit, and also asked Pan for a job.

After the game, their children were responsible for cleaning. They didn't want much, only eight yuan.

The former hired man asked for ten yuan.

In accordance with the principle of saving two yuan and two yuan, Pan's leader agreed by the way.

Chapter 90

Summer to autumn is coming, and it is the end of October unconsciously.

In addition to provinces and cities, Ming and Wei, there are also several other prefecture-level cities that have also formed women's professional basketball teams.

Before that, the games of the twelve basketball teams in the three places were quite casual and mixed together, but the wonderfulness was already very satisfying to the audience.

The four teams in Ming City, whether individual players or the combat effectiveness of the whole team, have been improved with the naked eye.

At present, of course, the highest level is still a province or city, but this status is now in danger.

In a game in mid-September, the Mingyue team played against the strongest Yunjin team in the province and city. Although they still lost, they once tied in the third quarter and lost the game by only two points.

Deputy Director Chen of the Ming Sports Bureau was particularly excited and said, "They finally won the game with a free throw. Next time, we should pay attention to reducing fouls on the court and not give them this opportunity."

This means that the level of the two teams in Ming City and the province and city is no longer on average.

Of course, Lin Yuzhen is also very happy, "Now that the team is mature, do you have the confidence to have a league and six leagues?"

Deputy Director Chen came from a science class and graduated from a sports university. He immediately agreed and said excitedly, "Yes, Mayor Lin, what else do you have? I can write a detailed report and regulations on this, convince my brother city to work, and you can also try to do it!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, hand it in as soon as possible after writing."

Deputy Director Chen left like a gust of wind, but was stunned at the leader Pan waiting outside.

Secretary Ma urged him, "Lead Pan, please report on your work quickly. Mayor Lin still has something to do."

Leader Pan quickly entered the mayor's office and said with a smile, "Mayor Lin, the situation in the team has been very good recently. Coach Geng said that giving him another half a year will definitely be a qualitative improvement."

Lin Yuzhen asked something she was more concerned about, "After the ticket price rose, how did the audience respond?"

Originally, the ticket for the competition was two yuan, but now it has doubled and is four yuan each.

Pan's leader smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. Many people still complain that tickets are not easy to buy. Generally, tickets are issued on the same day and sold out at noon."

The increase in ticket prices may also have some impact on the audience. Some ordinary audiences may dislike expensive and will not choose to grab tickets.

This is nothing for real fans at all.

But double the money has actually brought benefits to the team.

In the past, I had a monthly income of more than 7,000 yuan per month, which sounds a lot, but playing basketball is not only about salary expenses, but also facilities and equipment, personnel injuries, and the cost of going to other places. It is also very important. The player's logistical guarantee, which is all for money.

Since Coach Geng took office, the strength and intensity of training have never been seen before. Not only do players see coaches afraid of being afraid, but also Pan leader.

Coach Geng was very dissatisfied because of the players' diet, thinking that this was dragged down.

Pan leader turned out to be the deputy leader of the city team, a national cadre and a party member. It was impossible to mess around. He thought that the bad team's diet is already very good now. There are eggs, meat and meat and vegetables every day. The players are much stronger than when they first joined the team.

But Coach Geng was not satisfied and asked for a big meat for every meal.

Although the two of them did not quarrel about this, they met each other with the nose, not the nose, not the eyes, so Pan leader felt extremely wronged.

He didn't spend any of the money the team earned. Every money, or even a dollar, was charged. It's not that he was unwilling to give the players good food, but that he really didn't have enough money.

Now it's good. The income has suddenly doubled, and everything has been solved, and even a supplementary post has been sent to everyone.

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "That's good. Remember, don't relax. If the basketball team can make results, it is estimated that a sponsor will come soon."

The provincial team has sponsorships. Their players can eat or even wear good clothes. They don't have to pay. After playing several games with the provincial team, Pan leader knows this very well and has long been envious.

Damn, no one of the companies in Ming City is willing to be a sponsor at present.

In fact, Pan's leader did not understand the inside story, and the four sponsors of the province and city were also reluctant, but Director Bai, the original district head, called in person and used the persuasion skill of implied threats. The boss of the private enterprise couldn't stand it at all, and he could only pay 50,000 yuan a family.

I felt flesh hurt when I paid, but now I think it's worth it, because the provincial professional women's basketball team is also very popular, and now the game is full.

There are red banners on the scene, so the four enterprises are recognized by more people, and their business volume has increased a lot.

In fact, it is very cost-effective.

Pan's leader said, "If there were sponsors, the team would have a better life."

The six-place league was quickly finalized, and the Provincial Sports Bureau pulled a large sponsor to be responsible for the various expenses of the provincial team in the game.

Pan's envious eyes turned red.

That night, just a game was over at the training center. The players went back to rest, and most of the staff left.

Usually, the leader Pan should also leave, but he was addicted to smoking and happened to follow Vice Director Chen half a box of good cigarettes. He smoked one but was not addicted, and ordered another.

He began to smoke at the age of 18, which was a complete old smoker, because his daughter-in-law and daughter were very disgusted with it. He couldn't smoke when she went home, so he had to have fun outside.

At this moment, Coach Zhang is cleaning up his group of students. They have done experience in this job. Two people specialize in picking up the garbage thrown on the ground, the people behind him are responsible for cleaning, and the group of people mopping the floor with mops. At the same time, someone specially took rags to wipe dust. .

The indoor basketball hall in Noda can be cleaned in just over half an hour.

That is to say, if they are busy all night, they can earn 38 yuan, and at the end of a month, they will be more than 100 yuan.

With this income, although more than a dozen people can't eat well, it's no problem to be full.

As a coach, Coach Zhang will naturally not participate in cleaning in person. He is a supervisor. If it is not clean, he will immediately point it out and let him clean it again.

However, when Pan's leader lit the second cigarette, he didn't have the time to be a supervisor, but quickly ran over to talk to him.

These days, he has been thinking about this kind of opportunity.

Coach Zhang smiled and said, "Pan leader, you haven't left yet?"

When Pan's leader was concentrate on smoking, he didn't like to talk much and nodded perfunctoryly.

Coach Zhang added, "Lead Pan, our team's food is very good."

Pan's leader suddenly turned his head, threw his cigarette buttocks on the ground and stepped on it. He asked coldly, "How do you know?"

Outsiders from the basketball team' dormitory can't get in, not to mention the canteen.

Coach Zhang smiled and said, "Is there more than a dozen people here to eat? I go to the vegetable market early every morning, and I happen to meet."

In fact, he is not so clever. One of his student's mothers works in a butcher's vegetable market, which specializes in beef and mutton.

Coach Zhang is very familiar with this student's mother. Occasionally, he goes to the butcher's shop to buy cheap bones or minced meat. A few days ago, he went to buy beef bones.

I happened to see a big sister, cowhide, who suddenly bought more than 20 catties of beef and ordered the owner of the butcher to put it on the tricycle.

The student's mother said more at that time that the eldest sister helped the basketball team buy vegetables. She was a regular customer in the store, and the boss greeted her in person.

He also told him in a low voice that every time he wrote a list, he had to write an extra ten yuan.

Nowadays, the price of pork is very stable, usually three yuan per catty, but beef and mutton is not, especially beef, because the market supply and demand are unstable, the minimum is five yuan, and it is common to be seven or eight yuan more expensive.

Then the vegetable buyer did this, and no one could find out.

Coach Zhang thought that the sports team did not have strict control over commuting to and from work, and he was a full member. He entered as a track and field athlete, and now he knows that he is not doing his job.

No one cares about him.

Anyway, he also buys vegetables by himself every morning, and he is familiar in every restaurant in the vegetable market. He can buy vegetables for eight cents for others.

If he can win the job of buying vegetables for the basketball team, he won't ask for more, and he won't deduct money privately. Just give him 50 yuan a month. In addition, his salary and the money for cleaning the opening of the court are all combined. There is no problem to feed more than a dozen people. Maybe he can eat eggs and minced meat every day.

Pan's leader nodded coldly and turned around to leave.

Coach Zhang quickly said, "Pan leader, don't you know? When buying beef, she always asks the boss to write ten more yuan!"

Pan's leader still didn't say anything. He picked up his leather bag and strode out.

Coach Zhang caught up with him and said, "Pan leader, your team is rich, but it's ten more yuan a day, and it's 300 yuan more a month. This is just beef. Maybe the rest will be reported more!"

Pan leader frowned, "What do you mean?"

Coach Zhang smiled embarrassedly, "Lead Pan, why don't you give me this job? Don't worry, I will never charge an extra penny!"

Pan's leader smiled and said, "Why do you miss everything? You don't look like a sportsman. I think it should be good for you to do business!"

Coach Zhang blushed and didn't say anything more.

In fact, he also knows that it is not authentic to do so, including robbing cleaning before, but there is nothing he can do. As soon as he opens his eyes every day, there are more than a dozen mouths waiting to eat.

If he doesn't include food and accommodation, the student's driving license will not agree to learn skating from him.

Pan's leader did not agree to his request, but the next day, he immediately went to check the kitchen bill and sent someone to the beef shop to ask. The owner of the beef shop thought that the basketball team had purchased a replacement.

Unlike losing this big customer, she decisively betrayed her last purchasing sister.

When the team was established, because the professional team itself did not have any establishment, they were temporary workers, and the logistics personnel were also recruited in public.

Although it is a private unit, some positions, discerning people look at fat, such as kitchen procurement.

At that time, his sister-in-law still wanted to come. Pan's leader was afraid of being criticized and didn't let his sister-in-law come, but also chose to recruit in public.

I didn't expect that there was still a problem.

Pan's leader broke off the eldest sister, but he didn't let his sister-in-law come over. He is estimated that his sister-in-law, who likes to make cheap ones, will be deducted money from him.

He thought about it and still used Coach Zhang. This man looked stupid, but in fact he was a little stupid. In a place like Ming City, a city that didn't even have an indoor skating rink had to be dedicated to skating.

Generally speaking, such people should not be greedy for money.

Let's believe it once. Anyway, if he finds it's not suitable, just replace it immediately.

Coach Zhang was very happy to receive this job as he wanted.

Early this morning, he went to the market to buy vegetables with a broken tricycle and bought the freshest vegetables first, because he bought too much, and the food sellers were very puzzled, "Is this getting rich?"

Coach Zhang smiled mysteriously and turned around to buy meat.

I bought pork, bought a few chickens that were slaughtered, and then walked into the shop selling beef and mutton. He pointed to a large piece of hind leg meat and said, "All want it!"

His student's mother was cutting meat stuffing, and the knife almost cut her finger. She thought Coach Zhang was joking.

"Today's cow bones are very good. How many good pieces will I pick for you?"

Coach Zhang also wants to buy beef bones. No matter what kind of dish, it's delicious to stew with beef bones in a pot, and the noodles under the beef bone soup are also very fragrant.

He hesitated for a moment and said, "Please keep it for me. I'll come back and buy it later. Let me weigh this meat first. It costs a total of 15 catties."

The student's mother said in surprise, "Do you really buy it?"

Coach Zhang took out a 100-dollar bill from his bag and said, "Yes."

The boss inside quickly came over, helped him weigh the meat, put it in a woven bag, and asked with a smile, "Would you like to write more?"

Coach Zhang shook his head and said, "Put it realistically, don't have too much!"

The professional team leagues of the six places are advancing closely, and the specific competition system has been clarified.

In the first stage, the 24 participating teams will then be divided into four groups. First, they will take turns to fight in the group, win two points in one game, and the top three points will advance.

In the second stage, the twelve teams that advanced were divided into four groups, and the points in the group were promoted first.

In the third stage and the last stage, the four teams competed with two games, and finally the top two teams decided to win the championship and runner-up.

In mid-November, the first game of the league began in Ming City, when the Blues and Whites played against Nanling.

Nanling team is currently the strongest team in Wei City, because their team has a particularly fierce defender, tall and strong, not easy to intercept, and strong shooting skills.

The Qinghua team is the weakest team in Ming City, but compared with the other three teams in Wei City, it is not weak.

The Blues and Whites still led in the first and second quarters, but they were overtaken in the last two quarters and lost by three points.

Lin Yuzhen also went to the scene in this game. Although it's a pity that the blue and white team lost, there was a wheel battle in the group, and there was still a chance to advance.

On the contrary, the Nanling team gave her a trace of emotion.

Basketball is actually a game that requires high requirements for teamwork, but the other players of the Nanling team are very ordinary. They all rely on powerful defenders to improve their standards, which is equivalent to supporting the whole team with one person.

Two days later, the blue and white team won another team in Wei City.

Although it was particularly cold this winter and it snowed twice early, many fans were warm, because the league system was tight, and they could watch at least twice a week.

It is also an unprecedented visual feast.

At the same time, Coach Zhang and a group of students were also very happy.

Ordinary people don't like winter. Ming City is a typical northern city. It's dry and cold in winter, and it's not easy to walk when it snows.

But Coach Zhang and others are different. They have been looking forward to winter since spring. In November, they are looking forward to cooling down as soon as possible every day.

Because the lower the temperature, the stronger the ice outside will be.

After dinner that day, Coach Zhang took two students into the courtyard of the sports team and took a few empty barrels from the tricycle.

Coach Zhang opened the door of an office, picked up a few buckets of water and carried it to the backyard.

A few days ago, he secretly pulled a wire and pulled a simple light bulb. He beautifully pulled the switch, and there was immediately a dim light in the backyard.

"Xiao Wu, the top two, you two go there to splash water and splash it evenly."

The three of them picked up water and splashed water several times, and finally spilled the whole backyard.

Xiaowu washed his nose, rubbed his frozen hand, and said, "Mr. Zhang, the weather forecast says it's very cold tonight. The ice must be very strong tomorrow morning!"

Coach Zhang said, "Such a good condition can't be wasted. We just looking forward to a colder day. We will get up early tomorrow morning."

"If anyone dares to be lazy, there will be no one's share of stewing meat at night!"

Liu Erqiang is only ten years old. Although he looks naive, in fact, he skates very fast. He also sucked his nose and asked, "Mr. Zhang, are we still playing? Who can eat two more pieces of meat if he wins?"

Coach Zhang smiled and said, "Why is your mouth so greedy? Just thinking about eating meat. All right, let's go!"

Liu Erqiang walked out and asked stubbornly, "Mr. Zhang, will you compete tomorrow?"

Coach Zhang said, "By! Whoever is the fastest eats half a bowl of meat.

Now, their lives a lot of life.

Coach Zhang now earns several wages, helping the basketball team buy vegetables for 50 yuan a month, cleaning in hot courts, and more than 30 yuan for the sports team, which adds up to 200 yuan.

I don't have to worry about eating a full stomach at all, and I can eat a solid meat every once.

I was fine on Saturday afternoon. Lin Yuzhen returned to Beijing early and arrived at Jinming Hutong at six o'clock.

The two children are at home, but Xu Junsheng hasn't come back yet.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were very happy and asked, "Mom, why did you come back so early today?"

"Didn't you have to watch the game before you come back?"

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Because Mom misses you!"

Yuanyuan's little face wrinkled and said aggrievedly, "Mom, I miss you too. Can you sleep with me tonight?"

She has saved a lot to talk to her mother.

Lin Yuzhen took her daughter's shoulder and said, "Yes."

She stretched out another arm to hold her son, but Chengcheng hid back.

Sister Tian poured a glass of hot water and said, "The meal will be hot soon."

When the hot meal was ready, Xu Junsheng also came back. He didn't expect Lin Yuzhen to come back so early. She casually threw her leather bag on the table and said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, the sun came out from the west today. Didn't you go to the ball game?"

In October, Xu Junsheng also went to Ming City to watch two games, which was also very interesting.

Unfortunately, there is no such side of 49 cities.

Yuanyuan rushed and said, "Dad, my mother misses me and my brother, so I didn't watch the game and came back first."

"And my mother also said, sleep with me tonight!"

Xu Junsheng was stunned and was about to say something. Lin Yuzhen winked at him. He immediately swallowed what he wanted to say and shouted, "This year, a medicinal herbal medicine dealer is a new restaurant. The food is terrible. I'm not full. Yuzhen, have you eaten yet?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "No, Sister Tian is hot. She will be ready soon."

After a while, Sister Tian brought up the hot food, "It was cooked in advance. Is there anything else she wants to eat? It's also very fast to cook now."

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "No need."

Sister Tian made three dishes and one soup, including Kung Pao chicken, hot and sour beef, cucumber shrimp, and spareribs yam soup, which is already very rich.

The two children also ate a little.

After dinner, Chengcheng soon went to the small study, saying that he had not finished his homework, and Yuanyuan refused to leave. He kept pulling his mother's arm.

Mom and Dad chatted together. She listened by and interrupted from time to time.

Xu Junsheng couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Yuanyuan, you haven't finished your homework today. Why don't you hurry up? Your grades are not as good as your brother, and it's even more lazy!"

Yuanyuan said angrily, "Dad, I'm not as good as my brother. In the last midterm exam, my total score was one point more than his. It was last month's competition. I accidentally misread the order."

"That's why I did something wrong."

Xu Junsheng said, "It's wrong to do the questions. What does this mean? It shows that you are nervous and that you are not solid enough."

Yuanyuan pouted and stood up and left.

However, after more than half an hour, Xu Junsheng was talking about his business. When he was very energetic, Yuanyuan came in again and said with a smile, "Mom, I've finished my homework. I want to take a shower. Shall we go together?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Okay."

After taking a shower, Yuanyuan took Lin Yuzhen to her west wing room.

At the beginning, I bought a .m. double bed for the two children. It was quite spacious to sleep alone. The two of them were a little crowded, and they could sleep.

Lin Yuzhen hugged Xiangxiang's soft daughter and asked, "Yuanyuan, you haven't had any conflicts with your classmates recently, have you?"

The little girl shook her head, but there was a trace of confusion in her big eyes.

Lin Yuzhen stretched out her hand and shaved her upturned nose and said, "Yuanyuan, mom is your friend. Have you encountered any difficulties? Learning or something else?"

Yuanyuan buried her head in the quilt and hesitated for a long time before stretching out her head, stretching out her hand under the pillow, learning about it for a long time, and gave her two letters.

"Mom, this is written to me by a boy in our class."

Needless to read it, Lin Yuzhen could also guess the content of the letter, but she still opened it and took a cursory look. I have to say that the little boy's wording was really funny.

She raised the corners of her mouth and said, "It doesn't matter. Don't take this matter seriously."

Yuanyuan nodded with his mouth.

Lin Yuzhen asked again, "Is there anything else he doing besides writing letters, such as calling you after school?"

Yuanyuan nodded, "I called me several times, but I didn't go. My brother taught him a lesson, but once I was invited to eat crisp noodles during recess."

She was a little hungry that day, and it happened to be her favorite taste.

"Do you like him?"

Yuanyuan was stunned, and then said firmly, "I don't like it. He doesn't study well and looks ugly!"

"Then do you want this to pass like this, or let his parents or your teacher criticize him?"

Yuanyuan said, "Criticize him and criticize him!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled, hugged her daughter and said, "Yuanyuan, don't worry about this. Mom will help you solve it tomorrow!"

Yuanyuan was relieved and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 130 44
七零红火小日子 As the only girl of the three generations of the Gu family, Gu Qingqing has been the baby bump of grandpa and grandma since she was a child. ...
8.6K 76 6
六零海島女軍醫 On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Ji Shishi suddenly awakened to her past life memories, only to realize that she had actually travele...
76.6K 661 18
Original title: 七零大杂院的娇软美人 Author: Qingting Zhiyin Jiang Rou has a delicate figure and beautiful appearance. There is an endless stream of men who wa...
88.8K 895 56
WARNING! (1) not my story (2) machine translated (3) credits to the author (4) link to the story below https://www.aixdzs.com/novel/%E7%A9%BF%E6%88%...