The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 51-55

1.1K 7 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 51

Xu Junsheng added, "Sister-in-law, let me tell you that Sister Chen's salary is 40 yuan a month, and she has been given to her this month."

Miao Lingling was stunned. Although this meant that she used Sister Chen, did she have to pay Sister Chen's salary?

The current salary of the babysitter is so high. In my impression, when I was a child, my parents were busy with work. She and her two younger brothers were not taken care of her. The family also used a babysitter, but it only costs ten yuan a month.

That's still her mother kind-hearted. She gave her two more yuan, which is usually only eight yuan.

Even if Sister Chen is better than an ordinary babysitter, her hands and feet are very quick, she is very good at taking care of children, and she is also good at cooking, so it won't be 40 years a month.

Then she has to pay the babysitter's fee for more than half of her monthly salary.

Miao Lingling was expensive, but her face was not easy to say. She looked at her niece next to her, and Yuanyuan also looked at her, and stared at her unfriendlyly.

Yuanyuan likes Sister Chen very much, because Sister Chen can tell jokes, sing, and sing a lot of beautiful children's songs. She has learned a lot. Sister Chen Lin will tell her stories before going to bed, but yesterday her parents said that the eldest brother of the eldest uncle's needs Sister Chen more.

Dad said that Rui Rui's little brother is a little pitiful. Uncle is not around, and his eldest uncle is going to work. He needs the care of Sister Chen more.

Yuanyuan pouted for a long time and agreed.

But she is still very unhappy at this time.

Miao Lingling said with a smile, "Yuanyuan, you can't bear to part with Sister Chen. Why don't you let Sister Chen take care of you and your little brother?"

Xu Junsheng frowned slightly, "Sister-in-law, Sister Chen can't take care of the two children alone. Yuanyuan is now lively and active, curious, and Ruirui is too young. She must have someone to take special care of her. Otherwise, let's deal with it for a few days first and ask Sister Sun help me find a babysitter."

Without allowing Miao Lingling to answer, he added, "As for the babysitter's fee, if you don't have enough money, I can do it for the time being."

Now, he is a relatively mature businessman. He pays great attention to details and is also good at observation. Just now, he mentioned Sister Chen's salary and the expression of his sister-in-law at that moment. Obviously, she is very expensive.

The reason why he did this was that he didn't want his daughter Yuanyuan to change a babysitter, and second, it was also for the eldest brother and nephew. The eldest brother sacrificed his small family for the country. He didn't take care of the newborn child and led the army on a mission.

His own brother should help take care of him anyway.

Besides, from childhood to adulthood, the eldest brother told him that at the time of Xing'anling Farm, his eldest brother sent him money and food stamps. In the past seven years, it was not a small amount. When he got married, he gave him 300 yuan.

Despite these, now he has returned it back. Ruirui's full moon gift. His rich second uncle bought a golden lock for his nephew, which is about the same size as Chengcheng Yuanyuan, and the market price is about 1,000 yuan.

Of course, the most important thing is that he is rich, and dozens of yuan are not worth mentioning at all.

Miao Lingling was supposed to touch this light, but her brother-in-law said it directly, and she was also a little embarrassed. "Junsheng, this is not good. When your eldest brother comes back, let him give it to you."

Xu Junsheng said, "It's okay. You don't need to tell my eldest brother about this little thing."

Miao Lingling said thank you and left.

Although Xu Junsheng generously paid the babysitter's fee for his eldest brother, in fact, because his eldest sister-in-law Miao Lingling repeatedly said that she would use a round babysitter, Xu Junsheng was already uncomfortable. Considering that after all, he was his own family member, and his nephew was born not long after birth, so he couldn't stand it.

He is uncomfortable, and Lin Yuzhen is the same. Both husband and wife can see it, because they are living at home now. My eldest sister-in-law Miao Lingling thinks that the babysitter is public. She doesn't want to spend money, but also wants to use a very good babysitter.

But the most speechless thing is that this is still not clear. It's not enough to mention the loan of the babysitter, and the matter of not mentioning money at all. It's not enough to be so confused.

Now, find another babysitter for her. Even if Xu Junsheng doesn't say anything, who the babysitter will take the money every month, and the rest of the Xu family will soon know.

You can't pay. Why don't you pay?

Yuanyuan was very happy, "Mom, Dad, Sister Chen doesn't have to take care of her little brother?"

Lin Yuzhen kissed her daughter and said, "Yes, Sister Chen will still play with you in the future."

Chengcheng came over and pulled her clothes and raised her little face to signal that her mother was also going to kiss him. Lin Yuzhen kissed her son with a smile and said, "Chengcheng, Yuanyuan, you two are good at home. Mom is going to school!"

Two days later, Miao Lingling came home from work and found that the new babysitter was in place. She had just fed Ruirui milk powder and was holding her child and burping.

The new babysitter's surname is Liu. Sister-in-law Liu is a neat person at first glance and said with a smile, "Xiao Miao is back. Ruirui just drank milk, and she is expected to go to bed later."

Miao Lingling took over and looked at her son. Her little face was very clean, her clothes had been changed, and the diapers were dry. She was very satisfied and said with a smile, "I'm not at work at work. Are you coming in the morning?"

Mrs. Liu smiled and said, "Yes, I came after breakfast. This child is very good and not very annoying."

Miao Lingling said, "It's okay during the day. It will be a little noisy at night. Thank you for your hard work in the future."

After a while, Rui Rui fell asleep. Miao Lingling took a sip of water and went to the west wing.

At this moment, Lin Yuzhen has just arrived home and is playing checkers with Chengcheng and Yuanyuan. Miao Lingling saw that both children walked well and was a little surprised, "Yo, playing chess. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are so smart?"

Cheng Cheng said proudly, "Unc. Mother, I can still beat my father."

Miao Lingling smiled and said, "You are so awesome."

"Yu Zhen, I'm here to thank you. Thank you and Junsheng for helping to find such a good babysitter. I think Sister-in-law Liu is very good."

And I also helped pay for the babysitter.

Of course, she was not embarrassed to say the second half. She didn't think she didn't do it well, but she really didn't have much money in her hand now.

Or, there is also a little money, but I don't want to pay for the babysitter.

She has never worried about money since she was a child, especially since she got married, but now, in fact, she didn't have too much material desire before, and she didn't have the habit of saving money. She spent it when she had money.

Be generous to others and be generous to yourself. Generally, you can buy whatever you want. Material desire has never been restrained, so you don't feel short of money.

But in fact, she really has no money and hasn't saved a penny. Before Xu Junchang left, she happened to pay her 100 yuan. Now she has used a lot because he bought something for her child.

The only thing is the money received from the child's one-month gift.

Although this money is not small, she has the sense of saving money for the first time and doesn't want to move a penny.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "You're welcome. Sister-in-law Sun helped you find it."

Miao Lingling chatted around. Somehow, when it comes to doing business, she said enviously, "Now no matter what work she does, even in a public institution, you think your mother is still a director, she can earn 100 yuan a month, but everyone who does business has made a lot of money. I have an uncle. He used to be in In terms of logistics, the army is particularly good at raising flowers. Later, I transferred to a place and went to a factory security department. Later, I quit. I went to the village to wrap a piece of land and specially plant flowers. Guess how much can you earn in the end of the year?"

"It is said to be at least 30,000 to 40,000 yuan!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, now is a good time to do business. No matter what you do, as long as you don't cheat people, you can make money."

Miao Lingling now feels short of money. She also wants to make money and make a lot of money. If she has money, she will also buy a lot of beautiful clothes and toys like Yu Zhen.

If she has money, she will buy a lot of things for her parents every time she goes back to her mother's house and hit her two sisters-in-law in the face.

There is no babysitter in the military compound. There is a canteen for three meals a day. If you don't catch up with the time to eat, the three children of the second uncle's family are rough, and they can cook. The level can eat, but it is definitely not delicious.

She lives there. She either eats the canteen or needs to cook by herself. She has had enough food in the canteen and doesn't want to cook by herself, so she often goes back to her mother's house for dinner.

Originally, she went back to her mother's house casually. Sometimes she was not empty-handed, and sometimes she was empty-handed, because she felt that her mother's family was still her own home.

Unexpectedly, the two siblings-in-law were unhappy. While her parents and brothers were not at home, and she happened to go empty-handed, she dared to ridicule her to come to her mother's house for free.

But the question is that Xu Junchang, a soldier and a very promising officer, are now a doctor with deputy senior titles. How can she do business?

Lin Yuzhen seemed to have figured out her mind and said, "Sister-in-law, do you also want to do business?"

Miao Lingling smiled and said, "I really want to go, but I can't quit my job in the hospital. Besides, what can I do? I can do anything but see a doctor."

Lin Yuzhen said, "It doesn't necessarily take your own business. I heard from Junsheng that there is a medicinal herbal medicine company, two bosses cooperate, one pays and the other contributes, and the cooperation is also very well."

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng's two partnerships are not 5%. At the beginning, Xu Junsheng contributed 70% and Zhang Licheng contributed 30%. Now they have made almost the same contribution. One focuses on procurement, the other is on sales, and the money earned is 90% divided according to 37 percent, and the rest is 1.5 percent.

Miao Lingling nodded, "It would be good if she could do this."

Lin Yuzhen came up with an idea, "I want me to say that the best business is to do now. I think the most threshold-free thing is actually restaurants. Nowadays, there are a lot of stalls on the street, but that is, selling noodles with soy sauce. There are basically no stir-frying dishes. There are very few private restaurants in Sijiucheng, as long as the things are fresh enough. The food tastes good, and the business is good!"

In fact, these two years are much better than in previous years. In the past few years, it was simply too difficult for ordinary people to go out for dinner. Now there are sporadic private restaurants, but it is far from enough.

Miao Lingling also thinks what she said makes sense. Sometimes she goes shopping, except for selling more food near the big fence, there are actually few restaurants in Dongdan Wangfujing and other places. When they arrive at the hotel, every family has to queue up.

She returned to the east room and thought for a long time. After dinner, she finally remembered a suitable person.

She was one of her cousins. Despite the opposition of her family, she went to a cooking technical secondary school and worked as a cook in a state-owned restaurant. Later, she married an officer and went to Xinjiang with the army. Six or seven years ago, her husband died in the line of duty, and she came back with three children.

At that time, the eldest child was six or seven years old, and the youngest was only two years old. The army arranged accommodation for her and a monthly pension.

A while ago, her mother also mentioned that Sister Jinhua felt that the child was old and the pension was not enough. She wanted to find a job to earn some money.

But she was all 40 years old. At the beginning, the file was transferred from the state-owned hotel. It was not easy to go to it again, so she had to work as a temporary worker in the army canteen.

A good cook is now in a fight with others.

Miao Lingling was in a hurry. After leaving work the next day, she went to find her cousin. Miao Jinhua also just rushed home from the canteen, which was quite surprised.

"Lingling is coming. Sit down!"

After a few polite words, Miao Lingling said directly, "Sister Jinhua, it's too wasteful to work as a temporary worker now. Let's go out to open a restaurant. You are a serious cook. Hire a few more people to help you. You can earn it in a month, at least several times as much as it is now!"

In fact, Miao Jinhua also wants to open a restaurant by herself, but she doesn't have so much capital. If she goes out to set up a snack stall, she should also make a lot of money, but the military compound is a little far away from the lively place, which is not convenient to go back and forth.

It can only be counted.

Although she is a cousin sister, in fact, the relationship has been average since childhood. Miao Jinhua's study is average, but she has never been in high school. Miao Lingling went to medical university smoothly all the way. Whether she got married, and the two are also are also short of ages. Miao Jinhua is ten years older than Miao Lingling and can't say anything together. Now she usually seldom contact.

Miao Jinhua felt very strange and asked, "Lingling, why do you think of opening a restaurant?"

Miao Lingling said to the truth, "I haven't thought about it before. Isn't there Rui Rui? There are more places to spend money, and I think others have made a lot of money in business, and I'm a little envious."

Miao Jinhua said, "Lingling, you probably don't know that it's troublesome to open a restaurant. Renting a house is one hand and hiring people. What's more important is to buy every day. Fortunately, there is a way to buy all kinds of meat."

In fact, this may be a little difficult for ordinary people, but Miao Jinhua, who has worked as a chef of a state-run hotel, now also works in the army canteen. For these all of them, she just wonder whether her cousin is impulsive or really wants to open a shop to make money.

Because in Miao Jinhua's opinion, even if Miao Lingling gave birth to a child, she is not short of money. Her husband is a battalion officer, and the income of the couple is only about 200 yuan. If this income standard is still short of money, there will be no shortage of money in four or nine cities.

Miao Lingling nodded. She only considered renting a house and hiring people. She didn't expect that purchasing was also a big deal, but she was right. Wang Ma said that there are also private meat buyers in the morning market, but it is not available every day. If there are people selling chickens, fish and ducks, they have to buy them quickly.

Fortunately, there is also a refrigerator at home now. If you can't finish it, you can also put it.

The next day, Miao Lingling went to the night shift and had breakfast. She handed Ruirui to her nanny sister-in-law Liu. She rode out of the car and went to the nearby market.

In my impression, she hasn't been to the vegetable market for many years, but she thinks it's quite lively and interesting. Although it's a little dirty or less messy, many farmers in the suburbs carry burdens and sell things that are really fresh, and melons, fruits and vegetables are good.

She looked at a bunch of melons. She bought a bag and chatted with others. The old man said, "I want to buy meat every day. I can't be here, and it's only there every few. If it's not too far away, I can go directly to the village to collect it. Chickens and ducks are all done. Now many families have raised a lot."

This uncle is from Mentougou. He has planted two mu of melon at home. Recently, he has come to the city every other day.

Miao Lingling went home happily. In the evening, she ran to the west wing to discuss with her uncle and her.

Xu Junsheng didn't expect that his sister-in-law Miao Lingling gave him the impression that she was a cultural person and a doctor. Unexpectedly, he thought of opening a restaurant.

Although it is not well thoughtful, it is quite like that on the whole.

"Sister-in-law, if your cousin cooks delicious food and the business is guaranteed to be good, where are you going to open it?"

Miao Lingling said, "I haven't seen it yet, but I think I have to find a lively place."

In fact, the reason why Lin Yuzhen gave her this advice is that although Miao Lingling has been working in the hospital in her last life, she also did business in partnership with others.

After all, Miao Lingling's origin is different from the education she received. She probably feels that she always feels that her uncle's light is not very good, and after all, the relationship is separated by one layer. She can't be like Tian Xianglan or Junhong. She can justifiably let Xu Junsheng buy this and that. Xu Junhong even dares to let her second brother help buy expensive jewelry.

Just because Xu Junsheng bought it for Lin Yuzhen, she looks good and wants it.

In fact, Miao Lingling also wants it, but she specified that she can't talk to her sister-in-law. No matter how good the relationship with her sister-in-law is, Lin Yuzhen can't give her hundreds of thousands of jewelry. At most, she can go shopping together and buy a few clothes by the way.

Later, at the suggestion of Xu Junsheng, Miao Lingling and her classmates opened a clinic together and hired retired experts from the Military Region Hospital. Because of the high level of treatment, the clinic was very busy every day, and naturally made a lot of money.

However, it is not appropriate to open a clinic now, and the people have just solved the problem of food and clothing, are reluctant to spend more money on minor diseases, and even many chronic diseases are shouldered.

In mid-July, the restaurant opened by Miao Lingling and Miao Jinhua opened, and the location was in Wangfujing. The main dishes were all kinds of affordable meat and hard dishes.

In the first month, she made more than 600 yuan, distributed 200 yuan to Miao Jinhua, and there was more than 400 left. With money, Miao Lingling gave the babysitter's fee to her brother-in-law as soon as possible, and then went to the mall by herself on the weekend.

However, instead of buying a lot of clothes for herself as planned, she picked them around, bought two clothes for her son, a shirt for Xu Junchang, and finally bought herself a skirt she liked at a glance.

Now she realizes that it is not easy to make money. Although she has made hundreds of yuan at once, she has been very busy in the past two months. Although she paid for her cousin's efforts, she can't completely abandon her son, because her cousin can't be busy alone. She participated in renting a house to clean up the house and also participated in collecting chickens and ducks in the countryside.

That day, my cousin took her on a tricycle. When she came back, her trousers were covered with mud.

Miao Lingling deposited the remaining 200 yuan, and she decided to save 200 yuan a month, so that she could have more than 2,000 yuan a year.

That morning, Lin Yuzhen taught the two children to read. An Yuxiang came with a basket and said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, the pea yellow I just made is still hot. Licheng said you like it, so I'll send you some."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yuxiang, you're so polite."

Zhang Licheng married An Yuxiang last year. He bought a new yard in Xicheng, which is not too far from Jinshan Hutong. After marriage, An Yuxiang quit her job in a food factory and specializes in being a good wife at home.

According to my second aunt, it's good to serve my cousin.

An Yuxiang looks very good. She is much fatter than before, and her skin has turned white. She looks like a charming young woman wearing a water-pink floral dress.

It is also Lin Yuzhen's cousin-in-law's memory. In the last life, Zhang Licheng and An Yuxiang were not so easy to walk together. It was Zhang Licheng who experienced a divorce and An Yuxiang's married husband accidentally died before they were predestined.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan both called their aunt, and Yuanyuan asked, "Auntie, do you have any little brothers and sisters in your stomach?"

Last time An Yuxiang came here and told her something she was never pregnant with. The little clever ghost heard it.

An Yuxiang smiled and nodded.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Really, that's great."

Her uncle and aunt have been looking forward to having grandchildren for a long time. They really can't help but to be old and care about this.

An Yuxiang said, "I went to the hospital the day before yesterday to check it, but the month is still small, only one month."

Lin Yuzhen told her, "Then you have to pay attention. At this time, the fetus is not solid. Don't be so diligent and do less physical work."

An Yuxiang smiled, "There is no work at home. Let's cook and clean up."

Sister-in-law Sun washed her hands with Chengcheng and Yuanyuan. Both children liked to eat pea yellow very much. You went one by one, and there were three left on the plate.

Yuanyuan said, "Mom, you and your aunt eat one piece, and the rest is for Dad!"

These two dolls, no matter what they eat, always think about keeping some for adults.

Sister-in-law Sun smiled and said, "Yuanyuan, there are still a lot in the kitchen."

Yuanyuan blinked and said, "My father may have eaten it. He is a big appetite king. If my father really can't finish it, he can also give it to Grandpa, grandparents, and little brother."

Xu Junhong was drying clothes in the yard and said outside the screen door, "Yuanyuan, why don't you give it to your aunt?"

It's mid-August now. She has long been over the college entrance examination. She has applied for the volunteer, and the score has also passed the undergraduate line, but she has only exceeded more than a dozen points. Not to mention Tsinghua University of Peking University, slightly better universities are a little hanging.

Her first application for the exam was the business administration major of the University of International Business and Economics. If she followed the normal admission line, it would still be several points away. The appointment could not be done, but isn't her father Xu Guanghan the vice president? She greeted the school and admitted her daughter.

Now the admission notice has been received.

Even after the exam, Xu Junhong did not go out easily and stayed at home all day long. To be precise, she was bored in the east wing where she lived all day long.

Xu Junhong opened the screen door and came in. A smile to An Yuxiang was a greeting. Chengcheng looked at her aunt very seriously and said, "Let you eat, but you can only eat one piece."

Yuanyuan also warned her, "Auntie, you can't eat more, or grandma will say you're fat!"

In fact, Xu Junhong is not bad at this time. Although she is always bored at home, after all, she doesn't have to stay up late to work hard, and there are no dark circles of eyes, and he is much more energetic.

However, it is delicious and not exercised at home. It is probably easy to gain weight, but it is indeed a little fat.

Xu Junhong said, "I'm not fat. In our family, you are the fattest!"

Yuanyuan raised her head and said eloquently, "Grandpa said, I'm still a child. I'm fatter to be cute. When I grow up and I'm taller, I won't be fat!"

Chengcheng also said, "Yes, the child looks good when he gets fat!"

Xu Junhong had to change her mind, "If it's not a child, the fattest person in our family is your grandmother!"

Coincidentally, as soon as she finished speaking, Tian Xianglan pushed the cart into the yard. Her voice was not low, and she guess she heard it.

Xu Junhong couldn't take care of pea yellow. She quickly opened the door and asked, "Mom, why are you back? What's the matter?"

Since she was transferred to the city, because her job was relatively idle and assigned very little work, Tian Xianglan actually often left early. She was fine today. The weather was hot, so she came back early.

She glanced at her daughter and said, "What's strange about this? If the company is not busy, I'll be back early!"

The mother and daughter entered the main room. Xu Junhong first turned on the electric fan and gave her mother a cup of herbal tea. Tian Xianglan drank half a glass of water comfortably and said, "Junhong, go to the kitchen to have a look and see if there is any watermelon in the refrigerator."

Xu Junhong went there immediately and came back with a plate of cut watermelons.

Tian Xianglan smiled and asked, "Is your second sister-in-law a guest?"

Xu Junhong nodded, "Yes, Chengcheng Yuanyuan's aunt is here."

Tian Xianglan nodded and did not ask again. Instead, she persuaded her daughter while eating watermelon, "Junhong, you lost a lot when you went to the University of International Business and Economics. Your score in this time was low because the hard work time was too short. Junlan of your second uncle's family was actually not as smart as you. She worked so hard and didn't get into Tsinghua University. I was admitted to Renmin University of China. Mom still thinks you should study again for a year and be admitted to Peking University or Tsinghua University next year.

At first, Xu Junhong couldn't accept this result, but her father said that the college entrance examination was only a very important level, but not the end. There were many levels later. After going to college, she could continue to study for a master's degree and doctorate. High school students are all basics, and there is no need to waste another year.

Moreover, these days, in addition to eating and sleeping, she is reading books. In addition to reading Qiong Yao's novels anymore, she reads all the other books she is interested in.

I feel very relaxed and relaxed. It would be really too tired for her to pass the third year of high school again.

Xu Junhong said, "Mom, hasn't this issue been discussed? You agreed at that time. I won't repeat it, and the University of International Business and Economics is also very good."

"No one can get the exam casually. If it weren't for my father, I would have been able to take an ordinary bachelor's degree."

Tian Xianglan threw the watermelon skin on the table and looked at her with hatred. "You, I have been smart since I was a child. When I was a child, those double-percent first place were all in vain. At the critical time, she lost the chain. I really don't know who you followed. In the third year of high school, you had to fall in love. Just hold hands, and I also had an abortion, Mom's face. It's all for you to lose!"

Xu Junhong looked out of the door worriedly. Fortunately, there was no one in the yard. Her mother's voice just said was not high, and no one should hear her.

Tian Xianglan sneered and said, "I know it's embarrassing now. What did you do at the beginning? Tell me, in this nearby alley, there are so many girls in high school, and you have caused such a big thing alone!"

Xu Junhong put half of the watermelon on the table and bowed her head and said nothing.

Tian Xianglan couldn't do her daughter's job and didn't want to see her stupid appearance. She said, "Okay, don't be conspicuous here anymore. I'm upset to see you!"

Xu Junhong opened the door and ran quickly to the east wing. She didn't cry, but lay on the bed, opened the blanket, and covered herself tightly from head to toe.

After a while, when she heard someone knocking at the door, she said sullenly, "Who is it?"

Yuanyuan shouted, "It's me, aunt. I didn't eat your pea yellow. I sent it to you."

Chengcheng followed her sister, holding a small bowl in her hand, which was a square pea yellow.

Xu Junhong got out of bed and opened the door, put the two little dolls in, with round eyes and asked, "Auntie, are you crying again?"

Cheng Cheng also said, "Aunt's eyes are red."

Xu Junhong explained, "I didn't cry. I just rubbed my eyes a few more times."

Yuanyuan shook her head and said, "Auntie, you are all such a big person. Why don't you understand? My mother said that people's hands are dirty and you can't rub your eyes!"

The two-year-old baby had a preaching tone, but Xu Junhong smiled and was in a better mood in an instant. She grabbed the pea yellow and put it in her mouth. After eating, she said, "Sincerely Yuanyuan, let's play hide-and-seek?"

After the summer vacation, Lin Yuzhen became a senior. In fact, her senior life was actually busier, because it was clear that college life was coming to an end, so she didn't want to leave regrets.

In June of the following year, the ninth term finally graduated. Lin Yuzhen resigned from the student union for a long time, and she was taken over by Wen Xinxin, vice chairman.

"Sister Yu Zhen, I envy you so much. I can go to work after graduation."

Lin Yuzhen said, "So you don't want to get a master's degree?"

Wen Xinxin sighed, "I wish I could work and study for a master's degree while working!"

Wang Dia said, "That definitely not. That's not good at reading and work. On-the-job graduate students also have to study part-time. There are no semi-part-partum students now, right?"

Wen Xinxin added, "Sister Dia, I will contribute to your magazine in the future. Take care of me."

Four years of college were also four years of Wang Dia's crazy contributions. In May, she was ready to return to her place of origin, and a magazine in Four or Nine Cities threw an olive branch to her.

Wang Dia said, "That won't work. If you don't write well, I'll still die."

Wen Xinxin smiled and said, "Sister Yu Zhen, Sister Dia, don't forget to come to school often!"

After resting at home for a few days, Lin Yuzhen reported to the municipal government secretariat. She was received by an officer surnamed Mi. She took her to the Personnel Section to complete the formalities and took her to the office of the secretariat.

The office of the Secretariat is quite large, and many people are working in the case.

A middle-sized man came over and asked with a smile, "You are Comrade Lin Yuzhen."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Hello, Director Li."

She has asked Officer Mi on the way. The director of the secretariat's surname is Li. She graduated from Beijing Normal University. She used to teach in a middle school, but was later transferred to the municipal government.

Director Li smiled and shouted, "Everyone stopped working at hand. Today, a new colleague came to our department, a talented student from Peking University. Everyone applauded and welcomed me."

Most people stopped, but some continued to study hard. Listening to the sparse applause, Lin Yuzhen didn't care, "Hello, everyone. I'm Lin Yuzhen. Please give me more advice in the future."

After all, when she first arrived, Director Li did not assign her any work, but referred to the clip against the wall and said, "Xiao Lin, familiarize yourself with the situation first and look at the information more, which is good for future work. If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask anyone or ask me."

"Okay, thank you."

Lin Yuzhen immersed in reading the information all morning.

At noon, opposite her was also a young lesbian. She gently knocked on her table and said with a smile, "Comrade Kobayashi, stop watching. Let's go to the canteen together!"

Lin Yuzhen looked up and found that most of the people in the office had left. She smiled and said, "Okay, may I have your last name?"

Wang Yafang said mischievously, "It's not expensive. My surname is Wang. My name is Wang Yafang. How old are you this year?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "I'm twenty-six."

Wang Yafang sighed and said, "Well, you are one year older than me. Shall we call each other names?"

She graduated from CET-7 of Beijing Normal University, but was admitted to college as a fresh graduate, so she graduated earlier than Lin Yuzhen and was younger.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, Avon, let's go now."

There are a lot of people in the canteen now. They line up to have dinner. I found an empty seat and just ate a few bites. Someone called her, "Yu Zhen!"

Yang Feng came over with a smile. She was different from when she was in school. She was more confident. She was wearing a brand-new blue shirt and her original long hair was cut short. She looked like a very capable young female cadre.

And her short hair also hides the shortcomings of her face shape, which is more beautiful than before.

"I look at your back like you. Will you report on the first day today?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yes."

Wang Yafang asked with a smile, "Sister Yang, is Yu Zhen your sister?"

Yang Feng smiled and said, "It's not just sisters, we are also good friends!"

"Yu Zhen, I heard that Dia also stayed in Beijing, right?"

"Yes, she went to a magazine and I guess she should have reported it."

Yang Feng said, "That's really great, Yu Zhen. You don't know. As far as my class, I don't know why. There are very few students staying in Beijing. There are several students in our department, but I don't know each other well. I can't find anyone to have a small party. Now it's good. You have an appointment with Dia some other day. Let's get together. Let's get together."

"Our student union also has a literary club. Who else stayed in Beijing?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "And Li Meng, she went to the Finance Bureau."

Li Meng was originally from Beijing. One of her cousins worked as a leader in the Finance Bureau, and she also went to work in the Finance Bureau.

"The rest will be gone."

In fact, I know another person, but Lin Yuzhen hated her very much and didn't want to mention her. It was Liu Qiumin. Later, she took Yang Feng's way and entered the student union, but she was an ordinary member until graduation.

Liu Qiumin is also a local. He graduated and was assigned to the Ministry of Labor, so she showed off in the dormitory for several days.

Yang Feng said, "Then the four of us should get together when we have time."

On the way back, she met many people from other departments. Wang Yafang had been working for two years, but obviously, there were not many people familiar with her, but Yang Feng, who had only worked for a year, was very popular, and many people greeted her with a smile.

Chapter 52

In a row of three people, they arrived at the office of the Documents Department first. Yang Feng took her in and insisted on going to sit in. Wang Yafang said with great eyesight, "Yu Zhen, then I'll go first!"

Anyway, she didn't go to work until 1:30 p.m., and Lin Yuzhen followed Yang Feng in.

The Documents Section is a subordinate department of the municipal office. The office is not small. The wooden shelf is full of various documents and materials, and a locked file cabinet is placed against the wall.

There are not many office staff, and there are only three desks in total.

Yang Feng smiled and asked her, "Please sit down. I'll make you a cup of tea!"

There is no one on the outermost desk. Yang Feng is in the middle position and in the leaning position. A young girl is sleeping on the table.

Yang Feng spoke loudly. The girl was woken up, looked unhappyly, and muttered something in a low voice.

Yang Feng made tea and said, "Is this Longjing before the Ming Dynasty, or did she give it to me the last time I went to our section chief's house?"

"No wonder Longjing tea is so famous that it is really clear."

Just now, Lin Yuzhen didn't understand why Yang Feng was so active in making tea for her. It turned out that this was to show how good his relationship with the leader was.

Although they are all in the municipal government, they are not in the same department, let alone in the same department. In fact, there is no competition. Lin Yuzhen is willing to say something beautiful, "Your section chief sent it, so you have a lot of face!"

Yang Feng showed some pride, pointed to the tired information on the wall and said, "When I came last year, the documents were a little messy, but only by date, but not by category. I classified the whole part and sorted them out like this. No matter what kind of document is, as long as our department backed up, it up, it can be found quickly!" "

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yang Feng, then you are quite thoughtful and capable. What information do I need to use in the future? I will definitely come to you."

Yang Feng said, "No problem. Your family is sincere and round. You are also three years old, right?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Yes, she will be three years old next month."

Yang Feng sighed, "Time flies. Zhigang has been gone for two years."

Lin Yuzhen felt strange that she and Yang Feng were friends, but they were definitely not good friends. Wang Dia told her that Guo Zhigang had separated from Yang Feng before leaving.

In fact, such a breakup is very common and in line with reality. If you go to the other side of the ocean, it is another world. Three years are long or short, no one knows what will happen.

If you break up, you don't have to have any ideological burden. We are relaxed with each other.

Having said that, Yang Feng was still depressed.

But now she mentioned Guo Zhigang's tone. She was too familiar. Did she get in touch again and didn't break up?

Since she took the initiative to say other people's emotional life, she asked, "Is Guo Zhigang good over there?"

Yang Feng smiled, "Isn't it good? Developed countries and capitalist countries are much better than our country's conditions in all aspects!"

At this moment, a middle-aged man came in. The lesbian who had just slept on her stomach quickly stood up and asked, "Director Bai, what information do you want to find?"

Director Bai said, "Give me all the information at the party and mass meeting at the end of last year."

Zhang Cailing agreed. As soon as she stood up, Yang Feng rushed to say, "Colorfulbell, let me get it. I know where the party and mass information is."

With that, she ran to the row of shelves, skillfully took out a pile of shelves from it, and handed them over with a smile, "Director Bai, do you see if this is this?"

Director Bai smiled and said, "Yes, Xiao Yang, your memory is good. It's worthy of graduating from Peking University!"

Yang Feng wrote the registration form and said, "Director Bai, look at what you said. No matter which school you graduated, serious attitude is necessary."

"I drew all the categories on a piece of paper and recited them for many days."

Director Bai left with the information.

Zhang Cailing said unhappily, "Yang Feng, are you always so interesting? I also know the location of all the information in our department."

Yang Feng smiled and said, "Didn't you catch a cold? You didn't eat lunch. You can work vigorously. Our documentation room doesn't have much business, and it's also appropriate to help each other."

Zhang Cailing turned pale with anger, but Yang Feng couldn't find anything wrong with her words. Moreover, due to the presence of outsiders, she was too uncomfortable. She snorted and sat in her position and continued to lie down.

Lin Yuzhen looked at her watch and said, "Yang Feng, go ahead. I'll go first."

Yang Feng grabbed her arm and said, "No, I haven't drunk the tea I specially made for you yet. Let's go after drinking it."

She used a porcelain cup common in the office to make green tea. Lin Yuzhen lifted the lid and said, "Oh, it's still hot. You can't sweat on this hot day."

"Actually, it's better to drink green tea in a glass, which looks more pleasing to the eyes. However, I actually prefer white tea. No matter how good the green tea is, it also has a green grass flavor."

Yang Feng was stunned, and a trace of embarrassment flashed in his eyes. "So it's so exquisite in drinking tea?"

She just saw Lin Yuzhen in the canteen. She was happy, but she also had an indescritable complex feeling in her heart.

In the past, at school, she admitted that she was not as good as Lin Yuzhen in many ways. Even if she was a senior sister, Lin Yuzhen was the president of the student union and the vice chairman of the school. She was originally the vice president of the literary society, but was later masturbished by Lin Yuzhen.

She thought she was tolerant. At the beginning, in the Propaganda Department of the Student Union, she was a minister and Lin Yuzhen was the deputy minister. It was said that Qinghe was founded by Lin Yuzhen, but at that time, their entire propaganda department contributed, especially her minister. She was also one of the founders of Qinghe.

Unfortunately, she was too honest at that time. In the end, everyone was busy with each other for a long time, and all the credit was on Lin Yuzhen.

Fortunately, Guo Zhi did a good thing when she was about to leave, so that she could also enter the municipal government. Anyway, she worked a year earlier than Lin Yuzhen. In terms of qualifications and experience, Lin Yuzhen could not compare with each other.

At this moment, she forgot her shape proudly. At this moment, she remembered that Lin Yuzhen was very well married.

Living in such a spacious courtyard as Dongcheng, she was shocked for the first time she went there. Her parents-in-law were all senior cadres, and their clients were said to have made a lot of money in business.

People are indeed not comparable, because no matter how much you compare, no matter how hard you work, you can't catch up with others.

Lin Yuzhen lives in such a good house, and she is still crowded into the single dormitory of the municipal government. Because of the tight housing, there are two people living in a small house.

It's a little better than the college dormitory, but it's not much better.

The main reason is that it is very inconvenient to participate in the work at this time.

That is to say, in addition to one year of work experience, she is still incomparable from Lin Yuzhen in all aspects.

Lin Yuzhen said, "My favorite white tea is peonies. Yang Feng, what do you like?"

Yang Feng's mood was quickly adjusted, and he immediately said with a smile, "I don't understand this. To tell you the truth, I haven't drunk white tea. What is peonies?"

The two talked about white tea, black tea and Pu'er, and talked about tea for more than ten minutes. Finally, Lin Yuzhen said, "Let's have a party another day. I'll treat everyone to the top white peony with pea yellow. It's delicious."

Yang Feng said, "Okay."

Lin Yuzhen stood up and said, "It's really getting late. I'm going to work on my first day. I have to be positive. Yang Feng, I'm leaving."

Yang Feng didn't stop her this time, because it was really close to work time.

But after Lin Yuzhen left, she was a little annoyed. Some of her wanted to say something had not been said yet, and why did she get to the tea?

No matter how good the tea is, isn't it just a leaf? Is it almost the same when you make water?

She was really a little thirsty now. Lin Yuzhen didn't drink the brewed green tea, but it was not hot now. She took a few sips.

I drank it like this before, and I didn't think it was abnormal, but today I don't know what's going on. Lin Yuzhen said that no matter how good the green tea is, it also smells like grass. She didn't drink it before, but this time she drank it.

Zhang Cailing bent her eyes, curled her lips and asked, "Who was that just now?"

Yang Feng said, "My sister, I just got assigned to the secretariat this year."

Zhang Cailing couldn't help saying, "It's so beautiful. Her skirt is the latest, and Wangfujing is expensive."

Lin Yuzhen returned to the secretariat. Most of the colleagues in the office were already in the office. Director Li followed her back and forth into the office, smiled, distributed a large pile of information in her hand to everyone, and said, "Her up. Some data can't be confused. Go and check the information quickly."

It was given to everyone, but not to Lin Yuzhen, but said with a smile, "Xiao Lin, you'd better be familiar with the situation first!"

Lin Yuzhen spent a week reading all the secretariat's information, but after reading it, there was no special memory point, because the amount of information was too messy and too messy.

She went to the document room to find Yang Feng to borrow information. After reading it for another week, she finally figured out the problems she had never figured out before.

Although she performed better than her ordinary classmates through various efforts at Peking University, she did not seem to be outstanding. She let the mayor and secretary chase her home and personally implement her graduation distribution trend.

Even if Mayor Zhang really thinks she is a talent, just hand it all over to the secretary.

However, she didn't know before that Mayor Zhang's current situation did not seem optimistic. Of course, it was inconstible on the surface.

She compared countless manuscripts and found that among all the municipal leaders, Vice Mayor Zhang's speech is the worst. Of course, this is relatively speaking, only people who are particularly sensitive to the text can see the difference.

It's not that there is something wrong with the content, but that the rhythm and structure are not right.

The reason for this situation may be the reason for the Secretariat, or it may be written by Vice Mayor Zhang himself, or he likes this style.

In a word, there are many reasons, and Vice Mayor Zhang also knew that his speech was not good, so he recruited her in. After all, her level of writing articles is obvious to all.

After figuring out this matter, Lin Yuzhen became very relaxed. Although the leader did not assign her work, she didn't just read the information.

She often chatted with Wang Yafang, and became familiar with other colleagues in the office.

In late July, the whole city seemed to be on the oven. The weather was not only hot, but also stuffy. The windows of the office were opened, and the ceiling fan overhead kept buzzing, but the room was still very hot.

After lunch, she went out and went out to the grocery store to buy a bag of popsicles. Her colleagues picked up her popsicles and thanked politely.

Even Director Li is very happy.

He is in his forties, a little fat in middle age, and less heat-resistant than ordinary people.

Before the popsicles were finished, Secretary Jia came in and said, "Yo, Xiao Lin is very idle. I bought so many popsicles."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Secretary Jia, it's lunch break. I didn't make a mistake, did I?"

Secretary Jia smiled and said, "No."

Director Li put down the popsicle half of the chew and asked, "Secretary Jia, is a new task?"

Secretary Jia nodded, "Yes, a meeting on the city just held a few days ago, and there will be a supplementary meeting next week. According to the last information, let's prepare."

Director Li asked, "So, will Vice Mayor Zhang's manuscript still be published by our secretariat?"

Secretary Jia said, "Yes, Vice Mayor Zhang's requirements are the same as before. All kinds of data must be true and specific. He has listed all the points involved in the speech."

With that, he handed Director Li a manuscript paper.

Director Li took over and said, "Take Vice Mayor Zhang at ease. I'll write it myself."

Secretary Jia glanced at Lin Yuzhen and said, "Okay."

As soon as Lin Yuzhen finished eating popsicles, Director Li came to her and said, "Xiao Lin, did you know Secretary Jia before?"

"Yes."

Director Li thought to himself that although this girl graduated from Peking University, she was not arrogant at all. She sat on the cold bench for half a month, and she was not in a hurry. She reads the information carefully every day, and she was not in a hurry, and it was more or less important.

I am not proud of my ability and a good mentality, which is indeed suitable for the work of the Secretariat.

He smiled and said, "You can find all the relevant materials. I need to write the manuscript."

Lin Yuzhen took it over and nodded.

There is a big event in the municipality, and several meetings have been held, that is, about the layout and distribution of heat supply.

Nowadays, many factories and mining enterprises and government units have their own boilers for the convenience of work and employees. In addition to supplying hot water, they also provide heating in winter.

Especially in the eastern suburbs, this phenomenon is particularly common.

It not only wastes resources, but also has a bad impact on the environment.

Because the city is preparing large thermal power plants and heating companies.

After Lin Yuzhen found all the materials, each key place was marked with pencils and sent them to Director Li.

She returned to her desk and thought about how to write the manuscript.

Wang Yafang kicked her toes and whispered, "What do you want?"

Lin Yuzhen asked her quietly, "Does Vice Mayor Zhang's manuscripts are all in charge of Director Li?"

Wang Yafang nodded and whispered, "Yes, what's wrong?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "It's nothing. It's just curious. Just ask."

After work in the evening, Wang Yafang said, "Yuzhen, let's go together."

Her family also lives in the East Side, which is indeed the way.

The two of them rode in the car and talked and laughed. They went to an intersection and saw someone selling sugar-coated haws. Lin Yuzhen bought four, and the two carefully wrapped them in oil paper and put them in the basket.

She gave the other two to Wang Yafang.

Wang Yafang smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, I really can't see that you are as if you are not married anywhere. Unexpectedly, the child is three years old!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "In fact, don't eat too much after giving birth to a child. Pay attention to exercise. It can be like this."

Wang Yafang chewed a mouthful of sugar-coated haws and said, "Yu Zhen, didn't you ask me in class why is Vice Mayor Zhang's manuscripts in charge of Director Li?"

She looked around and lowered her voice, "Don't tell anyone, don't say I mean it."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Speak it quickly. Don't be a tray!"

Wang Yafang said, "You just came here, so I don't know that most people in the municipal government know that Vice Mayor Zhang is a soldier. Do you know that?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded. She knew about this. The old man told him that after graduating from Vice Mayor Zhang's Military Academy, he worked as an officer in the army. He was good at the army and didn't reach the age of change. Suddenly, he was transferred to the local area. At first, he was in the district, but now he is in the city.

"The ability of Vice Mayor Zhang is obvious to all, but he never writes. Secretary Jia beside him turned out to be a subordinate of his army and a soldier, and he can't write manuscripts. Vice Mayor Zhang and Secretary Jia pay more attention to doing practical things and are very busy every day, so the writing work is generally handed over to our secretariat."

In fact, the secretariat of the municipal government has a lot of talents. Writing high-quality official documents or manuscripts is itself a daily work, but everyone is still harmonious on the surface, but in fact, they have their own ideas.

Director Li was promoted by Mayor Wu. The two best clerks in the secretariat are also used to Mayor Wu. Nissan is responsible for various tasks and manuscripts on Mayor Wu's side.

The remaining ones, with different levels, have written manuscripts to Vice Mayor Zhang. Vice Mayor Zhang can't write them himself. The requirements are particularly high, and the writing style and data of the manuscript are not detailed enough.

Anyway, he later changed to Director Li. Director Li's own writing is actually good, but he is not satisfied with the writing of Vice Mayor Zhang, but Director Li has a good temper and is not in a hurry to change it several times.

Then it forms the current simple and unpretentious style.

It's boring to say something bad.

Of course, it is impossible for Wang Yafang to tell Lin Yuzhen, but these are not secrets. Anyway, after working for a while, some things will naturally be known.

The root cause of the matter is that it is said that Mayor Wu does not appreciate the last-ranked Vice Mayor Zhang. He took the lead in the run, and Vice Mayor Zhang's life is not very good.

There are some hard-not-do jobs, and others can find some reasons to refuse them, but he can't.

At the intersection, the two of them said goodbye.

Go to work in the municipal government. Not to mention anything else, it's very good, that is, it's very close to home. If you ride a bicycle, it will take about ten minutes, and if it's slow, you will be home in 20 minutes at most.

Unlike before, it takes nearly an hour to go to school and from school. If the weather is bad, it will take more than an hour.

Children grow up when they see the wind. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are about to be three years old, at least half a head taller than children of the same age. They look like four or five years old.

Before she stopped the car, Yuanyuan grabbed her trouser legs and sued, "Mom, my brother bullied me!"

Chengcheng was a child, with an old god present, said slowly, "Yuanyuan, I didn't bully you. You are the villain first!"

He doesn't speak word for word now. He is very slippery, more powerful than his round mouth, and this child has a lot of vocabulary.

Lin Yuzhen couldn't help laughing, "I have two sugar-coated haws here. Which of you want to eat?"

Yuanyuan quickly said, "Two have to eat!"

Sincerely said, "Sister, one by one is just right. If you eat too much teeth, you will grow bugs!"

The two children washed their hands and were very happy to chew a sugar-coated haws. Lin Yuzhen asked, "Yuanyuan, why did you sue just now?"

Yuanyuan was eating sugar-coated haws now and was not so angry. She said, "Brother, I'm too fast to calculate the problem. Don't wait for me!"

Chengcheng squeaked, "Didn't you say the game? I'm going to wait for you, so you won?"

No one will believe it. These two children under the age of three can now recognize 600 to 700 words. It's completely no problem to read all kinds of children's books and comic strips, and they read them very fast.

Every weekend, Xu Junsheng will definitely take his brother and sister to Xinhua Bookstore, and all the newly listed children's books will be bought once.

Many toys at home have been given away. Nowadays, the most common children's books in the family are all kinds.

In terms of arithmetic, it is also different from ordinary children. In fact, Lin Yuzhen doesn't teach much, but Chengcheng and Yuanyuan can learn it at once.

The questions within ten and less than 20 are too simple. Now the questions are within 100, and Xu Junsheng even teaches them to multiply them.

For children of the same age in the alley, the two children are crushing.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yuanyuan, my mother is going to criticize you. Since it's a competition, my brother can't wait for you."

Yuanyuan said unconvincedly, "Mom, I just woke up this afternoon and forgot it for a while. You can give us two more questions later. I must be faster than my brother!"

Sister-in-law Sun smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, these two children put them over. That's the child prodigy."

Sister Chen also sighed, "It's faster than adults. I've never seen such a smart child!"

"Yu Zhen, were you so smart when you were a child?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head. She couldn't remember what happened when she was a child. When she was as old as Chengcheng Yuanyuan, her mother Zhang Huashan was already very ill.

In fact, the deepest thing I remember is hunger, and the beating and scolding of my grandmother when I was a child. Later, it was replaced by stepmother's laughter, beating and scolding, and watching others eat, and I was hungry.

"No."

Sister-in-law Sun thought she was modest. "It must be like you. How many mothers can be admitted to Peking University."

Sister Chen also said, "Yes, I worked very hard when I was a child, but I still didn't get into high school."

After eating sugar-coated haws, at the strong request of her brother and sister, Lin Yuzhen came up with two questions, both of which were added or subtracted within a hundred, and then stared at the watch and said, "Okay, let's it!"

The two children immediately grabbed the pencil and began to do the problem. Five minutes later, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were finished. As a result, Chengcheng was faster and Yuanyuan was a little slower.

Lin Yuzhen noticed that in fact, Chengcheng was still waiting for her sister, and the gap between the question deliberately paused several times.

Yuanyuan could afford to lose and said, "Okay, brother, you won again!"

Chen Cheng smiled, but he was also very modest. "Yuanyuan, if I recite Tang poetry, I will definitely not be able to compare with you!"

Yuanyuan smiled proudly, "Of course, no one can compare with me!"

At this time, Wang's mother shouted outside the window, "The meal is ready. It's time."

Lin Yuzhen took her two children to the main room. Miao Lingling also took Ruirui to just arrive. When she saw her siblings smile, she took a little reluctance.

Rui Rui, who is more than one year old, is full of grievances on his little face at this moment.

Needless to ask, it's also for learning. In fact, such a young child is innocence and usually play all day long, but Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are not ordinary children. They are required to read when they are more than one year old.

Miao Lingling is a person who is unwilling to show weakness. Xu Junsheng has made a lot of money in business. Now the hotel business she invests in is also very good, not as good as Xu Junsheng, but she is much richer than ordinary people. Chengcheng Yuanyuan is so smart that her son can't be worse.

But she was too eager to teach five Chinese characters a day. Ruirui learned five Chinese characters very obediently every day and also learned oral arithmetic within ten. She felt that the progress was going well. She told Ruirui that in the future, there were eight Chinese characters and twenty questions every day. Ruirui originally felt that learning these had delayed playing, and immediately cried aggrievedly.

Miao Lingling can't coax her no matter how she coaxed. Rui Rui usually listens to her father very much. Unfortunately, Xu Junchang is not at home. Sister-in-law Liu coaxed for a long time and promised to take him to the park for a boat tomorrow, which was coaxed.

Lin Yuzhen roughly guessed it, but she did not take the initiative to ask. Instead, Xu Guanghan said, "Lingling, don't be too anxious. Ruirui is still young. It's okay to learn it now. It's not too late to wait for three years."

Miao Lingling said, "Dad, it would be good once children get used to it. In fact, it's a lot of good to read early. Being able to read more books and read more stories. Doing so is conducive to the development of the brain, and it will become smarter and smarter."

All the dishes were served, and Xu Junhong stepped back.

A year of college life has changed her a lot. No matter what she is in her heart, she has basically returned to her previous state.

I'm very cheerful and laugh, and I love beauty more.

Many high school girls will become particularly beautiful when they go to college, and so will Xu Junhong. She is taller. Even her skin is whiter than before. She wears a sky-blue skirt and hair cards of the same color. She is a beautiful female college student.

Almost back and forth, Xu Junsheng also followed in. Recently, something happened to the medicinal herbal medicine company, saying big or small.

Lin Yuzhen's cousin Li Yueyong is now separated and working alone.

The stall he left had not found the right person to take charge of it, so he could only go to the two bosses in person. That's okay. A while ago, he worked overtime almost every day and came home at eight or nine o'clock.

However, no matter how busy and tired it is, it is worth it. Xu Junsheng also chewed off a hard bone today and took down a customer who hadn't talked about for a long time.

It is a large-scale hospital.

He washed his hands, sat between the two children, picked up a bowl of rice, mixed a large piece of white-cut chicken, dipped it with a little soy sauce and ate it.

Lin Yuzhen knew at a glance that he was starving, "Didn't you eat for lunch?"

Xu Junsheng said, "I've eaten it. Won't I talk about business with your cousin? It's noon after the conversation. I ate some in a roadside shop. The food was terrible. I'm not full."

Miao Lingling asked curiously, "Who did you eat it?"

Xu Junsheng said, "It's just a small stall. The old couple sell steamed buns. Not to mention anything else, it's too salty."

Miao Lingling said, "Junsheng, eat less steamed bun dumplings outside. Many steamed bun stuffings are made of minced meat. It tastes bad!"

Xu Junsheng said, "It's not meat stuffing, but cabbage vermicelli. Ouch, salty, you can salt people."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan both smiled and said, "Dad, can you really fall on your head if you eat too much salty food?"

No matter how smart the three-year-old doll is, he can beat him in chess, but it is still a doll.

Xu Jun was happy and was about to explain to his son. Yuanyuan said, "Brother, Dad is an exaggerated statement, just like you are hungry. You said you are hungry, but in fact you are not bad. You're fine!"

Xu Guanghan couldn't help boasting, "Yuanyuan said so well. That's right. Grandpa praised you."

Sincerely said, "Grandpa, then I do the question faster than Yuanyuan!"

Not to mention Xu Guanghan, even Tian Xianglan, who likes to find faults, is particularly satisfied with her two grandchildren. She smiled and said, "We are sincere and very smart, and grandma praises you!"

In front of his younger generation, Mr. Xu was best at flattening a bowl of water. He said with a smile, "We Ruirui is also very good. Yesterday, we helped Grandpa water the flowers, and Grandpa also praised you!"

Xu Junhong is very afraid of getting fat now. She pays great attention to figure management and soon finished eating, but she didn't leave, but stared at the bag that her second brother casually put on the coffee table.

The bag is bulging, and I guess there is a lot of money in it.

She couldn't do it curiously. She really wanted to open it, but the whole family was there. It couldn't do such an appointment.

After a while, the old man went to the backyard after eating. Miao Lingling also took Ruirui back to the east wing. Chengcheng Yuanyuan ate it. Yuanyuan was about to learn Tang poetry, and Lin Yuzhen also returned to the west wing.

Xu Guanghan and Tian Xianglan also went to the study.

Only Xu Junsheng is still drinking soup at the dinner table.

Xu Junhong pointed to the leather bag and asked, "Second brother, do you have a lot of money here?"

She guessed correctly. There were 20,000 yuan in this batch of bags, which was the payment he just received today. Because it was too late, the bank was closed and there was no time to deposit it.

Xu Junsheng said, "I'll use this money tomorrow."

Xu Junhong smiled a few times and boldly pulled her zipper. Seeing a neat bundle of money, she was stunned, 'So much?'

Xu Junsheng pulled his leather bag and said, "Junhong, what's wrong with you? Why do you turn things around?"

Xu Junhong spit out her tongue, "Let me see what's going on. I won't take it. Look, it scared you!"

Xu Junsheng picked up his leather bag and was about to leave, but Xu Junhong took his arm and said, "Second brother, can you give me a hundred yuan?"

"I want to buy something, but I don't have enough money."

Xu Junsheng asked, "What do you want to buy?"

Xu Junhong said, "If school starts soon, just buy some clothes or something. You have so much money, can't give me a hundred?"

Xu Junsheng hesitated for a few seconds and pulled out 50 yuan for her, "Junhong, you spend too much money. It's the last time this month."

Xu Junhong said with dissatisfaction, "It's only fifty. It's so mean!"

In the west wing, Lin Yuzhen taught the two children a new Tang poem. Unsurprisingly, she learned it without reading Yuanyuan a few times and could memorize it.

I was sincere. I read it carefully over and over again, and it took a long time to memorize it.

After learning Tang poetry, the two children each found a favorite storybook and read it carefully.

Lin Yuzhen took out two manuscripts from her bag, which were all kinds of data she wrote down when she looked for the materials today. She picked up the pen and began to try to write a manuscript.

Writing this kind of official document, this kind of speech is completely different from writing an article at the same time. First of all, there is a large amount of data, and second, the language must be as concise as possible.

From Wang Yafang's mouth, she inferred that Vice Mayor Zhang might not like clichés or inflammatory language.

After writing the first draft, she felt not very satisfied. She wrote another manuscript, but she was still dissatisfied. Finally, she revised it several times before she passed her level.

According to her own experience in writing articles, if the language is to be more powerful or more in-depth, it must be thought about word by word, so as to achieve the ultimate accuracy.

Finally, she rewritten the manuscript again.

The next morning, Director Li went to report to Mayor Wu. Without, Secretary Jia came again. Secretary Jia said unhappily, "Deputy Mayor Zhang is in a hurry. Which of you can publish a manuscript as soon as possible?"

A clerk surnamed Zhang said, "Secretary Jia, I'm sorry, I'm picking up it up. Several materials and official documents are waiting to be used."

Then, several people followed suit.

Secretary Jia pointed to Lin Yuzhen, "Xiao Lin, it's just you. Please publish a manuscript quickly and give it to me in the afternoon!"

Although the draft last night was perfect, Lin Yuzhen still checked and carefully revised it several times.

In the afternoon, Secretary Jia came to pick up the manuscript, and Lin Yuzhen handed it in uneasyly.

Two days later, as soon as she entered the office in the morning, Director Li said with a smile, "Xiao Lin, come here for a moment!"

Lin Yuzhen put down her bag and went to the office next door.

Director Li said with a smile, "It's worthy of graduating from Peking University. The basic skill of writing articles is solid. You write Vice Mayor Zhang's manuscript very well."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Thank you for your approval."

Director Li said, "I thought you had just came here and needed to adapt for a period of time, but now it seems that you don't need it. Here, you take all these. This is a form. These official documents will be needed in two days. Hurry up."

"If you don't understand, just ask me."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Director Li, there are too many. I can't finish it alone, which will affect the release of official documents. That is, the whole secretariat will take the blame for me. Otherwise, please arrange another person for me. There are almost two people."

Director Li frowned, "Our secretary is looking at a lot of people everywhere. Everyone has their own work. Who has a lot of work on hand. Xiao Lin, it's not that I criticize you. Your work attitude is wrong. You are a newcomer. If you have the ability, you should do more, so that you can constantly improve your business ability!"

"When I entered the Secretariat, it was no exaggeration to say that about one-third of the manuscripts were written by me. I stayed up late every day and didn't sleep before twelve o'clock. This lasted for half a year. Later, the speed of processing the information was fast, and no matter how much work was, I could be finished before 8 p.m."

"If you don't believe it, ask others, Xiao Wang, she is still my sister, and that's how she came here."

Chapter 53

At this time, someone happened to knock on the door. On a hot day, the door was half open. Director Li glanced at him and asked, "What's the matter?"

When he came in was Zhang Qinghan, who was recognized by the secretariat and had the best writing style. He was polite and usually didn't like to talk much. He handed over a pile of manuscripts in his hand and said, "Director Li, all these have been written. You can have a look and see if there is anything that needs to be modified."

Director Li took over and looked over and said with a smile, "It's very fast. Did you stay up late again yesterday?"

Before Zhang Qinghan could answer, Lin Yuzhen picked up half of the information and said with a smile, "Director Li, Team Leader Zhang, you can talk. I'll go first!"

She walked very fast. Director Li saw half of the information left, shook his head and said, "Celebration letter, I'll take a closer look at this manuscript. You can do it again in the afternoon."

Zhang Qinghan nodded and was about to turn around and leave. Director Li pointed to the documents on the table again, "Send these to Comrade Kobayashi by the way and tell her to hurry up."

Lin Yuzhen has experience in writing articles, but she has never drafted official documents and official letters, not only that, but also a mid-year industry report, which involves more data and content.

She sat down at her desk and began to read the relevant information against time.

Therefore, until Zhang Qinghan walked to her desk, she realized that she looked up curiously and saw a large pile of information in Zhang Qinghan's hand, and understood it in an instant.

Director Li is really persistent.

In his early thirties, Zhang Qinghan has not changed his position since he graduated from college to the secretariat. Although he has always been a little illusory about these things, after all, he has been working for six or seven years. Seeing a pile of information spread on Lin Yuzhen's desk and what Director Li still wants him to give him, how can he probably not understand what's going on?

Director Li likes all kinds of tests for newcomers the most. Wang Yafang, the last newcomer of the secretariat, worked almost every day when she first came here.

But it's not as fierce as it is now.

Even the old man, an old man, has to work overtime now.

"Xiao Lin, Director Li asked me to give it to you."

Lin Yuzhen smiled faintly and said, "I know. Thank you, Team Leader Zhang."

At about 10 o'clock in the morning, Director Li went out when she had something to do. Lin Yuzhen immediately put down her pen and went to find team leader Zhang Qinghan.

She said with a bitter face, "Team Leader Zhang, do you think I can finish so much work in two or three days?"

"In case I can't finish it, the superior will hold our secretariat accountable, will I live up to Director Li's trust in me?"

Zhang Qinghan didn't expect that Director Li knocked on the newcomer, but Lin Yuzhen said it was a trust in her. In the past few days, he didn't have much at hand. He hesitated for dozens of seconds, "Why don't I help you?"

Lin Yuzhen was stunned. She said so to ask Zhang Qinghan to arrange a helper for her. Unexpectedly, this buddy was quite real and actually offered to help her.

She smiled and said, "Okay, thank you, Team Leader Zhang."

Lin Yuzhen ran back and took half of the information on her desk and wrote the list. She checked half by herself and left the other half to Zhang Qinghan.

Zhang Qinghan didn't say anything. For him, it's easy to deal with these things. It's as simple as cutting melons and vegetables.

Even the industry report that Lin Yuzhen finds difficult is not too big for him.

After work the next day, Zhang Qinghan gave her all the processed materials and documents. Lin Yuzhen thanked her and said, "Team Leader Zhang, in order to thank her, I'll treat you to dinner."

If Lin Yuzhen were a male colleague, Zhang Qinghan would probably agree. He was an old man in the department and a team leader. If the newcomer didn't invite him to dinner, I'm afraid the newcomers would think too much.

Moreover, he has no other hobbies, so he likes to drink two taels. It's okay in the past few years. In the years when he first came to the secretariat to work, he was under a lot of pressure at work, and drinking some wine could relieve stress.

But Lin Yuzhen is a lesbian, and she is still such a beautiful lesbian. Although she heard that she is married, it is also not suitable.

He smiled and said, "No, you're welcome for this little busy."

In the secretariat, now she is not only familiar with Wang Yafang, but also a person named Ma Jiancheng. Ma Jiancheng was transferred from other departments last year. He and Wang Yafang are young, have not working hours long, and not much work experience. Usually, Director Li assigns the work assigned to two people, that is, writing various official documents and official letters and so on. .

These are all standard. At first, you may not be able to write well. After writing a few times, you are very proficient. Lin Yuzhen can't learn more from them.

In this office, in terms of ability, even Director Li, it is estimated that Zhang Qinghan is also the strongest.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Team Leader Zhang, it's not just inviting you, but also Pony and Wang Yafang."

Zhang Qinghan smiled and said, "That's done. Where are you going?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Over Wangfujing, there is a Spring Breeze Hotel in North Lane of Dengshikou. It's quite good there. The white-cut chicken and braised duck are all well cooked."

Zhang Qinghan said, "Okay, I'll be there on time."

The next day, Lin Yuzhen handed in all the official documents and summary reports. Director Li took a rough look and found nothing wrong.

He said happily, "Xiao Lin, it's good that you can't finish it. People, you won't make so fast without pressure."

The words turned around and said, "I have the ability. It's worthy of being the person Secretary Jia chose by going to the school in person, but your work attitude is really not good. If you meet a leader like me, if you have a bad temper and tell you the work, you dare to take half of it and leave. You have to be scolded on the spot. Do you believe it or not?

Lin Yuzhen was very angry and said, "Director Li, please take a closer look. If there is anything that needs to be modified, please let me know and I'll go first."

Director Li carefully studied the official documents and summary report she completed, but still found no problems. He poked the table with a pen in his hand.

If this is not from Mayor Zhang, she can really cultivate it well, and even he can teach hand in hand, because it is indeed a good material. In case Zhang Qinghan is transferred in the future, the secretariat can not be affected.

What a pity.

On the weekend morning, Lin Yuzhen took her two children to Jinming Hutong first. The new yard they bought didn't spare time. A while ago, she planned to find someone to repair it, but unexpectedly, Li Yueyong's business happened again, which made Xu Junsheng very busy for a while.

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng are both here, and there is also a well-dressed middle-aged man.

This person's surname is Sheng. He is the designer of the architectural college and an associate professor of Beijing University of Architecture. He has participated in the design of many projects.

"Hello, Professor Sheng."

Sheng Kunyu said, "Hello, Xiaolin, your house is good. Xiao Xu has just put forward some design requirements, and I would like to hear your opinion."

Professor Sheng was introduced by Li Meng. He has seen Lin Yuzhen before.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Professor Sheng, I actually have a lot of ideas. In terms of water, electricity and heating, I want to transform it into a flush toilet, and the main room and the wing room should have a bathroom. For heating, there is no collective supply from a thermal power plant in this area. I want to design a stove, lay pipes in the room and burn it by myself. Is that OK?"

"And, I want to build a sun room in the backyard. What materials can meet this condition now?"

Professor Sheng studied in his early years and said, "Your requirements are very reasonable, but these projects are not small."

Change water and electricity to lay heating pipes. You need to add a bathroom to the room, and some walls also need to be changed. Although this quadrangle is good, the house is indeed a little old, well maintained, and the doors, windows and roofs have to be changed.

But if all of these are in place, the house will be reborn, similar to the new one.

Xu Junsheng said, "Oh, if this quadrangle courtyard can not only use a flush toilet, but also provide heating in winter, and a sunny room, it will be much more comfortable to live in, more grade than those newly built buildings!"

His aunt and eldest cousin live in buildings built by the unit. It is very convenient, but it's a little stuffy. It's really like a large pigeon cage.

Without a yard, the children have nowhere to play.

Professor Sheng said, "It's true that this transformation has greatly improved the comfort of living. However, Xiao Lin, I'm afraid the sunshine room you just mentioned is not easy."

If it must be built, it is not impossible, but there is no ideal material to choose from. There will be no problem with the quality of the building itself, but in terms of aesthetics, it is estimated to be much worse.

Obviously, this young couple was very demanding. Before Lin Yuzhen came, Xu Junsheng had been talking to him about how to repair the roof.

I said directly that we should use the best materials and the best craftsmen.

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay not to do that for the time being."

Professor Sheng is also very busy. It's not easy to come in person. He smiled and said, "That's done. The design draft will come out soon. If there is any problem, let's communicate."

After he left, Zhang Licheng, who had been silent, asked, "Junsheng, it's troublesome to transform the yard into a flush toilet?"

If you haven't experienced this, it's really troublesome, but once, Xu Junsheng has already had experience. He said, "We're not troublesome. We just go there a few more trips. They have to the city to measure, build, and people from the tap water. Anyway, if it goes well, it will be changed in the end. What's wrong? It will take more than a month, and two months is normal.

Zhang Licheng nodded, "It would be much more convenient to change it to a flush toilet."

Xu Junsheng scared him, "It costs a lot of money. On the other side of Jinshan Hutong, it cost 1,000 yuan to change it at the beginning, but later several companies in the alley changed together. The pipe money can be shared, otherwise it will be more expensive!"

Zhang Licheng didn't expect that it would cost so much money to transform a toilet, so he hesitated in an instant.

Lin Yuzhen patted her cousin on the shoulder and said fiercely, "If you make so much money, you are afraid of spending this money. After the transformation is completed, you will benefit in the future. It's a good deal!"

Zhang Licheng didn't expect that his cousin's hand was quite strong. He couldn't help covering his shoulder and said with a good temper, "I didn't say I wouldn't do it, but we are Xicheng. I don't know if we can change it. If I can change it, I'll write an application."

When the old man spoke, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan looked at the front yard and backyard all over. Yuanyuan shook her head and said, "Our new home is not beautiful."

Cheng Cheng said, "You didn't hear my parents say that the house needs to be cleaned up, and it will be beautiful after cleaning up!"

At this time, the two children were in the backyard. Yuanyuan still shook their heads. "Look, it's full of grass and dirty. How can there be those beautiful flowers planted by Grandpa?"

Sister-in-law Sun said, "Yuanyuan, when you move here, you can also grow flowers. You fertilize it and water it. When the flowers grow up, you also grow up. It's great that you grow up with the flowers."

Yuanyuan thought it was a good idea and asked, "Then can I plant anything?"

Sister-in-law Sun smiled and said, "Of course, this is your own home. You can grow whatever you want!"

Yuanyuan frowned and thought for a moment and said, "Then I want to plant a tree, and then I can grow as tall as a tree!"

Chengcheng sneered, "A lot of trees are taller than the house. You can't grow that taller."

Yuanyuan blinked, "A lot of trees are not that tall. I want to plant a osmanthus tree!"

In the backyard of Jinshan Hutong, Mr. Xu planted two trees, one was a persimmon tree and the other was a osmanthus, which were specially repaired, and only more than one person was tall.

When the osmanthus trees bloom, the yard is full of fragrance.

Wang's mother picks osmanthus as osmanthus sauce every year. The fire made of osmanthus sauce is very delicious. It only cooks it several times a year. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan love it very much.

There is also an ancient well in the backyard. The stones next to it are thick mossed. Sincere and round are curious, they all want to go and have a look. Sister Sun and Sister Chen have not blindly stopped them. Children are curious. Sometimes the more you are not allowed to do anything, the more you miss it.

The two nannies took their hands, asked them to look into the well and said, "This well is so deep that children can't play here. Let's go."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan had enough shopping in the backyard, so they came to the front yard. Lin Yuzhen looked at the time and said, "Junsheng, take them back. I have to go."

The Spring Breeze Hotel was opened by Miao Lingling. At first, she only rented two houses facing the street. Later, there were too many customers to sit in, so she rented the yard and several north houses.

Therefore, while the signboard outside is small, the inner space is quite spacious.

Miao Lingling didn't completely shake hands with the shopkeeper. When she was off duty, she would come to the store to have a look. However, the hospital was on duty. Although today was the weekend, she was not off duty or in the store.

Her cousin Miao Jinhua is in the store.

"Yo, Yu Zhen is coming. Sit down."

I brought my friends here for a few meals. Lin Yuzhen and Miao Jinhua were also familiar with each other. Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Three people will come back later, plus I'm four people. Sister Jinhua, please arrange the dishes."

A waiter poured her a glass of water, and Miao Jinhua said with a smile, "I bought fresh fish this morning. The fish in the reservoir is a little rustic. Why don't I braise it?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay."

Miao Jinhua said, "Chicken, duck and fish are all ready. Make shredded pork with Beijing sauce and stir-fry two green vegetables. Isn't it almost enough?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Add another soup. It's refreshing."

Miao Jinhua said, "Then give green vegetables and tofu soup?"

"Okay."

After sitting for a while, Wang Yafang came. After more than ten minutes, Xiao Ma and Zhang Qinghan also came one after another.

Xiao Ma said, "This place is good. Why didn't I have any idea before? Whether it's the name is Spring Breeze Hotel, I feel comfortable when I heard it."

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "This store was funded by my sister-in-law. I helped me with this name."

After the people arrived, the dishes were served very fast. Except for the soup, everything else was served, and beer and soda were also delivered.

Wang Yafang tasted a mouthful of white-cut chicken and said, "It's delicious. This dipping sauce is really amazing!"

Zhang Qinghan said in private. He also tasted it and said, "The chicken is fresh and tender, and the dipping sauce is delicious. It's delicious."

At the dinner table, I don't talk much about work, but even if you chat, you can sit and eat together, you will be more familiar with each other.

Some words are inappropriate in the unit, and it is not abrupt at all.

When she ate almost the same time and chatted almost, Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Team Leader Zhang, I am inexperienced. If there is anything I don't understand in the future, I may bother you."

Zhang Qinghan said with a smile, "Don't worry, as long as I know, I will never hide my privacy."

The first reason why he agreed so happy is naturally that Lin Yuzhen has a good impression. He was not admitted to Tsinghua University of Peking University in the college entrance examination. He is very envious of Peking University students and has a good impression. The second reason is also the most important. He should be transferred by next year at the latest.

The secretariat of the municipal government is very famous, and he is generally recognized as the best in writing, but these are actually virtual and useless.

As long as Director Li is not promoted or transferred, he will not be a day to stand out.

Two years ago, he also thought of adjusting the department, but later he thought about it and changed to another department. It's better to start over again. It's better to stay in the Secretariat.

Fortunately, in addition to writing all kinds of boring official documents over the years, he has also been writing in his spare time. Last year, his novels were finally published.

Because the theme is special, it is blank in the market, but the market is very good.

However, not many people the municipal government knows about this matter, and the leaders above do not know it, because he writes the book and signs the pseudonym.

He is also thin-skinned and embarrassed to take the initiative to recommend himself to the leaders.

Maybe even if it is done, there will be no follow-up.

He has been working in the municipal government for seven years and has formed an inherent impression. People like him who can only work and write articles are only capable in some way.

However, the organizational evaluation of a cadre is based on comprehensive ability.

Xiao Zhou, a classmate who entered the municipal government with him, is now the head of the Documentation Section.

Although the level is only half higher, it is completely different.

Fortunately, he is lucky. A deputy district head in the district likes his novel very much. He inquired with the people of the publishing house and met each other speculatively. What's more predestinedly, he doesn't live far away. Now in friendship, I have an appointment to drink and chat together.

The deputy district governor had already promised him to transfer him as a secretary.

With this retreat, Zhang Qinghan was in a better mood than before. Originally, he always felt that his team leader was an ironic. There were only a few people in the office, and there was no group. Where did the team leader come from?

It's just an excuse for Director Li to coax him to work more.

But now, he also feels that it is necessary for his team leader to share all his years of work experience before leaving.

When Director Li went to work on Monday, he did not embarrass Lin Yuzhen anymore. There were not many tasks assigned every day, mostly simply writing official documents or sorting out documents.

Although Lin Yuzhen's ability is very good, Director Li does not plan to reuse her. In bluntly, it's still a disguised cold bench.

However, Lin Yuzhen didn't care. After seeking Zhang Qinghan's consent, she read all the speeches he wrote to the relevant leaders of the city in the past two years.

I have to say that Zhang Qinghan has indeed worked hard on this. Every manuscript is almost perfect, and his words are accurate.

The two articles written to Vice Mayor Zhang did not maintain this level, but there was no big problem, just a few more self-praising.

I guess Vice Mayor Zhang doesn't like this.

It seems that as honest as Zhang Qinghan, he also had to stand in the team.

This afternoon, Lin Yuzhen was a little idle. She completed the day's work in the morning, and Zhang Qinghan had finished reading all the manuscripts.

She wanted to drink some water, but the thermos were empty. She carried the thermos to fetch water. Coincidentally, she met Yang Feng.

"Yu Zhen, you can also fetch water. The table underneath is too narrow. Don't splash on your skirt. Give me the thermos bottle and I'll pick it up for you!"

Except for the first day at work, Yang Feng spoke strangely. Later, every time she saw her, she was very enthusiastic. The more she was, the more she was, the more she was unwilling she would talk to her.

Every time she went to the document room, she took the information and left. She saw it. Yang Feng wanted to stop talking several times.

"Thank you, then be careful!"

After taking hot water, the two walked back together. Yang Feng smiled and said, "I waited for you at the gate several times, but unfortunately I didn't meet you."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Really, are you looking for me?"

Yang Feng said, "I want to bother you with something. Don't I live in the single dormitory of the municipal government now? Two people have one room, which is very inconvenient. I want to find a house outside."

"Is there anyone near your house renting out of your house?"

On the east side of Dongcheng, there are not no large miscellaneous courtyards, and there are quite a lot of miscellaneous courtyards, but there are no Jinshan Hutongs, and Lin Yuzhen is not very clear about other alleys.

She said, "I really don't know about this, but it seems that you rent a house and put it on the door. You can also have a look when you have nothing to do after work. Go in and ask whoever has a house."

Yang Feng nodded, "Okay, please also help me listen. If you have any news, just let me know."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay."

She returned to the office with a thermos bottle and was about to pour water. Wang Yafang said, "Yu Zhen, Secretary Jia just came to you. You can go there quickly."

Lin Yuzhen went to Secretary Jia's office and said with a smile, "Xiao Lin, Vice Mayor Zhang is free today. Come with me."

He said there was time, but when they knocked on the door and went in, Vice Mayor Zhang frowned and was looking down at the information.

Seeing that Lin Yuzhen came in, he smiled and asked, "Xiao Lin, how's it going? Have you fully adapted to the work?"

Lin Yuzhen also replied with a smile, "Thank you for your concern. It's good. I've fully adapted to it."

Secretary Jia said, "The manuscript you wrote to Mayor Zhang last time is very good. Wait a few days, there will be a very important meeting in the city, and the superior leaders will attend, so this speech is also very important."

"You still write the manuscript this time."

However, Mayor Zhang said, "Xiao Lin, don't be nervous. Just try your best."

In fact, it turns out that he doesn't think the speech is very important. Compared with down-to-earth work, a perfect speech is not worth mentioning at all.

But the more I go up, the more important I feel in this regard.

It is not necessary to praise yourself. A concise and powerful work summary can enable leaders to quickly understand your work status and progress.

This is also a demonstration of a certain ability to work.

Because the leaders are very busy, they usually don't have time to follow you to observe how much practical things you have done.

In the past, when he was in the district, he suffered a lot of losses in this regard, because many people liked to grab the work. At first, he let some people get advantage of it, but later it was difficult to get his discount.

Lin Yuzhen took over the information handed over by Secretary Jia and said with a smile, "Okay, I will definitely write it."

It's easy to say, but in fact, it's difficult to really sit up.

This is a speech on the financial conference. Specifically, the central idea is to ask for money. How to say how to mot the leaders of the Finance Department to allocate more funds is the mission of this manuscript.

As the lowest-ranked deputy mayor, Vice Mayor Zhang is in charge of a lot of business. Education and health and municipalities are under his control. Basically, they are all major projects that cost money, are not easy to achieve results, and are also prone to problems.

When she first came to report, she was puzzled that not only did Vice Mayor Zhang not show up, but Secretary Jia seemed to have forgotten her. Later, she learned that there was an accident in a hospital and a human life. Because of the special identity of the patient, the matter was very serious, and he, the deputy mayor in charge, also personally participated in the handling.

Mayor Zhang's idea this time is not in education and health, but to focus on municipal government, sewage control, and solve problems such as electricity and heat supply.

Lin Yuzhen spent three days writing the manuscript. Originally, she wanted Zhang Qinghan to have a look, but he thought of standing in the queue, so she simply gave it to Secretary Jia.

Vice Mayor Zhang only asked her to make two minor changes.

There is no secret in the secretary. Director Li knows about this. Secretary Jia is the secretary of Vice Mayor Zhang. Let Lin Yuzhen write the manuscript must be the instruction of Vice Mayor Zhang. He can't stop it.

He is the director of the first secretary, and there is also a secretary-general on it.

But after this meeting, Vice Mayor Zhang did gain a lot. Of course, this is definitely not the role of the speech. It can only be said that there is no chain in this regard, and no reduction of points.

In other respects, Vice Mayor Zhang does more work.

Director Li got a clear hint this time. Although he felt that it was not authentic, he could do anything about it. Who asked Lin Yuzhen to come to the secretary's office?

If it's in the second secretary's office, he may still think this young lesbian is very talented.

If there is a conflict of interest, it is difficult to do.

Director Li called Lin Yuzhen to the office and said, "Xiao Lin, although you are just engaged in the work, you are quite good at all aspects. The day before yesterday, the Secretary-General talked to me and said that you have to reuse talents like you in the future. The Secretary-General also said that many departments of the Municipal Sports Commission are newly established and have been mentioned several times. Second, if I want to second a good secretary, don't I think of you?

"Don't worry, this is a secondment. For up to half a year, your personnel relationship is still in the municipal government."

Lin Yuzhen refused, "Director Li, I won't go. I don't have enough work experience. In case something goes wrong there, the whole secretariat will follow."

Director Li thought to himself, how can that be possible? It's also a shame for you alone. He said, "No, the work there is actually much simpler than our municipal government. You can designate it."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Since the work is very simple, why don't the sports committee recruit a secretary by itself? If I'm just familiar with the work and transferred back half a year later, it's not a good thing for the sports committee, right?"

"It should not be difficult to recruit people for such positions as secretaries, right?"

Director Li also noticed that there was a little contradiction between his words. He didn't mention these at all. He said with a very serious expression, "Comrade Lin Yuzhen, this is the arrangement of the organization. You must obey!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "You have to consider your personal wishes in the organization. Anyway, I won't go!"

After saying that, she took care of Director Li's office and went straight to Secretary-General Qu.

She knocked on Secretary-General Qu's office. As soon as Secretary-General Qu finished a very important phone call, she saw a face-to-face lesbian coming in.

Lin Yuzhen introduced herself, "Hello, Secretary-General, I'm Lin Yuzhen from the secretary."

Secretary-General Qu didn't know Lin Yuzhen, but knowing the name, he asked, "What's the matter?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Just now, Director Li said that he wanted to second me to the sports committee, but I have been working for less than a month. I have learned something limited and no experience at all. I went to the sports committee and looked at it. In case I don't do it well, isn't that the person who also lost our secretariat?"

Secretary-General Qu frowned and did not say anything about this matter. He just said, "Just call Director Li and then get busy with your work."

Director Li entered the secretary-general's office and was scolded.

"Who told you that you want to transfer Xiaolin to the sports committee?"

Director Li looked at him in surprise and doubted whether the Secretary-General was old and had amnesia. He was scolded very uncomfortable. At this time, he dared to say, "Secretary-General Qu, didn't you tell me the day before yesterday?"

Secretary-General Qu stared, "My original words at that time were to let you give Xiao Lin more opportunities to exercise. After all, she is the only graduate of Peking University in our secretariat."

He has also read Lin Yuzhen's resume carefully. Lin Yuzhen is not an ordinary Peking University graduate. She performed perfectly in school, and her ability in all aspects should be very good. He regretted it a little. Such a good seedling did not start in advance.

Let the one surnamed Zhang make a big bargain.

Moreover, this young lesbian is very courageous and dares to come to him immediately.

He is a kind of young cadre he admires.

Director Li said, "Yes, that's what you said, but then you continued to say that there are people on the side of the Sports Commission. Doesn't that mean to let Lin Yuzhen go there?"

Secretary-General Qu sighed that he rarely regretted him all the way. He should not agree with Mayor Wu's intention and promoted Director Li, but did not promote Zhang Qinghan. This is what he regrets most now.

Although it's a trivial matter.

He looked at Director Li coldly and said, "You are also an old comrade of the Secretariat. You are not high at your level. Now you are still regressing. There are problems with basic literal understanding. What I said the day before yesterday are two things, focusing on cultivating Lin Yuzhen and choosing the right person to be transferred to the sports committee. Now do you understand?"

"And, if you have anything in the future, just report it to me."

Director Li agreed and returned to the secretary in grin.

Finally, the pony was transferred to the sports committee.

He was very happy. First, because the sports committee is closer to his home, it is very convenient to commute to and from work. The second secretary is full of talents. He can't say that he is incompetent, but he is relatively not excellent. In this case, it is quite difficult to get ahead.

Director Li also apologized to Lin Yuzhen and said, "Xiao Lin, I'm really sorry. My idea at that time was that we must adjust a capable one. You graduated from Peking University, and the manuscript was so well written, so I wanted you to go. As a result, Secretary-General Qu cherished his talent and was reluctant to let him go. He said it was good. so you can be cultivated."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Director Li, in our secretary's office, you are the leader, but your meaning does not represent the organization. If you say so, it will reach the ears of the Secretary-General and the leaders of the Municipal Party Committee, it would be too inappropriate."

Director Li said, "I'm also in a hurry. I made a slip of the tongue for a moment."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "I hope there will be no such a second time."

Director Li was unhappy and felt that Lin Yuzhen was too unconscious as a subordinate, and he grabbed his two words.

But through this matter, he knew that Lin Yuzhen was not easy to mess with and said with a smile, "It's a misunderstanding. How can it be? There will never be another time!"

"You can learn from Team Leader Zhang and tell you the truth. He may not stay in the secretary for a long time."

"In the future, we will have a lot of very important manuscripts, and it is likely to be written by you."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Director Li, don't worry, I will work hard."

On the weekend, Lin Yuzhen took her two children to the second aunt's house. The second aunt's work had already been done and the house she lived in had been changed.

Although it was still rented, it was a single-door house.

Because of Li Yueyong's affairs, Zhang Huamei was quite embarrassed to see Lin Yuzhen. "In the beginning, it was Licheng and Junsheng who gave Yue Yong a chance. Otherwise, what kindness did he know, let alone do medicinal herbal medicine business!"

"Now I have learned everything and come out to do it alone again. It's really erable to Junsheng and Licheng."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's okay. It's normal. The more courageous you can go out alone. To be honest, I'm quite happy!"

After lunch at her second aunt's house, she came back by bus with her two children. As soon as she walked to Jinshan Hutong, she met Yang Feng head-on.

It's all on the doorstep, and it doesn't seem reasonable not to let her go in.

Chapter 54

Yang Feng was very enthusiastic, "Yu Zhen, have you just come back from going out?"

"The last time I saw Chengcheng and Yuanyuan, it was still a little doll? Are they so tall now?"

"They are so beautiful. My aunt has never seen such a beautiful child."

As soon as Chengcheng and Yuanyuan went out, almost everyone would say that they were tired of listening. After being praised, the two children were a little vigilant and looked at their mother.

"Chengcheng Yuanyuan, my mother will introduce you to you. This is my mother's college classmate and now a colleague. Just call her Aunt Yang."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan raised their little faces and greeted Yang Feng.

Yang Feng smiled and said, "It's really hot. I've been looking for a house near here for a long time. My throat is smoking, and I haven't found a suitable one."

Yuanyuan, a very enthusiastic child, offered to extend an invitation, "Auntie, then go to my house for a sip of water."

Lin Yuzhen also said lightly, "Let's go."

Although he had worked for a year, his vision and insight were much higher than at school, Yang Feng couldn't help sighing that the yard was really elegant and spacious when he entered the Xu family again.

In this way, it is not in vain to bear the name of Beijing people.

The news that she stayed in Beijing to work spread to the village. The villagers thought what kind of official she was here. Many relatives and friends inquired that her second aunt and second uncle were going to come to Beijing. Fortunately, they were stopped by her parents, but a while ago, his eldest brother asked to come to Beijing under the banner of looking at her.

I guess his parents are also worried. The old couple are sick and disabled, and they really can't come, so they didn't stop them. Her eldest brother came to Beijing and saw her sister who graduated from Peking University. She actually lived in a narrow single dormitory, and it was still a room for two. When his brother came, he had to go out to stay in a hotel.

Anyway, that's not very pleasant to me. I seem to be very disappointed. I went around Beijing for a few days and had delicious food. Before leaving, I asked Yang Feng to buy gifts for the whole family.

Yang Feng has not liked her two brothers very much since he was a child, but this time the eldest brother came to see her on behalf of his parents. He could only buy things for her parents, sister-in-law, nieces and nephews. Her brother came to Beijing this time and spent money. She has worked for a year, which is usually very economical and more or less savings.

What is more uncomfortable than money is that her eldest brother is not very particular. Many rural people have poor personal hygiene habits, and it is more or less better in winter. In summer, she can smell the sweat on her body at two or three meters.

Several times, her brother went to the dormitory to find her. A colleague in the dormitory turned his eyes to the sky.

Moreover, her roommate still has a big mouth, and many people shout about it.

Last week, Yang Feng's eldest brother called again and said that her mother's condition had worsened and the local hospital could not be cured. He wanted to come to Beijing for treatment.

Yang Feng's mother has severe asthma. Since she remembered, her mother has been sick all year round. Sometimes she can't lie down when she feels uncomfortable. Now she is old, not only asthma, but also heart disease and hypertension.

The medical level of a small place is definitely incomparable with Beijing. It's right to come to Beijing for a doctor. His eldest brother has only been here for a few days, and it's okay to stay in a hotel. Her mother has to see a doctor. I guess it will take a period of time. It's not appropriate to stay in a hotel, so he has to rent a house.

Entering the west wing, Lin Yuzhen took out a few bottles of soda from the refrigerator and opened the lid. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan washed her little hands and held them happily.

She handed Yang Feng a bottle.

Yang Feng sat on the sofa and drank soda, and observed the room without any trace. It seemed to be slightly different from last time. A TV was added to the cabinet, and there seemed to be more calligraphy and paintings on the wall.

She sighed, "Yu Zhen, it's too difficult to find a house. I came to see it after work a few days ago, and there was no suitable one."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "What kind of look for?"

Yang Feng said, "I just want to find a house in Dongcheng, so that it's not too far from work. Two wing rooms or two main rooms are fine."

"Do you live in two rooms alone?"

Yang Feng explained, "My mother will come to Beijing next week, and my eldest brother and sister-in-law will follow."

Lin Yuzhen said, "I'm afraid there are not many people renting houses nearby. Go to Cuiping Hutong and have a look, just go north from this side. There are more miscellaneous courtyards and more rent houses."

Yang Feng shook his head and said, "I have looked for it, and there is no suitable one."

Some houses are suitable, but the price is not suitable, some are suitable, but the house is not suitable.

The salary of the municipal government is high. She now adds up to 60 yuan a month, but she is reluctant to spend more money on renting a house. Her budget is up to ten yuan.

If it's in Nancheng or Beicheng, it may be possible, but in Dongcheng and Xicheng, this money can't be rented, and she has a lot of requirements. It's not good if she doesn't show up the hall, and it's okay if you don't have furniture. Such a house is not without it. It costs at least 15 yuan a month, and it's very popular. She has been rented it out a long time ago.

Lin Yuzhen came up with an idea, "Then you have to go to the West Side. In fact, it's not too far to work from the West City. Many people in our unit also live in the West City."

It's not easy to find a house. Yang Feng didn't want to borrow one or two houses from his colleagues or friends in Beijing. Of course, if he said it was borrowed, he would definitely not live in others for nothing.

But it's much better than renting outside.

When Yang Feng was at Peking University, not only was popular in the student union, but also had local classmates with good relations in the department. She had the cheeky face to ask, but she didn't expect that none of them agreed.

Of course, this is also because these students' homes are not spacious, and they can't make up one or two houses. Shi Mingming's family, which is the best condition, is, a quadrangle courtyard.

Shi Mingming had a good relationship with her. She specially explained to her that although there was an empty room inverted room at home, her sister-in-law was about to have a baby soon. She had said earlier that she would use that house.

Originally, she hadn't thought of opening her mouth with Lin Yuzhen, because the relationship between the two was actually not good. Although she was very familiar with the student union and the literary society, there was no contact in private.

But I've been looking for it for a few days recently, but I can't find a suitable one. She was also worried, and when she just came in, I took a special look. There must be eighteen or nine houses in these two courtyards. It should not be too difficult to vacate one or two, right?

However, Yang Feng soon thought that Lin Yuzhen was married here, and the house she lived in was her parents-in-law's house.

I guess it's not possible to open an mouth. It's better not to open this mouth. Yang Feng smiled helplessly, "If it really doesn't work, I have to go to the West Side to look for it!"

Under the front window of the living room, there is a pot of bright camellias. The ceiling fan keeps spinning. There is a cool breeze in the whole room, and fruits and snacks are also placed on the coffee table.

Yang Feng knew that she drank soda and tea. She should have left according to reason, but she thought it was really comfortable to sit on the sofa and didn't want to leave, so she began to take the initiative to chat, "Yu Zhen, I heard from others before that many people studying abroad didn't come back. At that time, I didn't believe it. If I didn't come back from studying abroad at public expense, that's definitely not. Yes, isn't that that going down to the cultivation of the country? When Guo Zhigang went there, he also said that he would come back on time in three years.

"It's not certain to estimate what will happen at that time."

Lin Yuzhen and Guo Zhigang's relationship was very average, and she was not very interested in his situation. When she saw that Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were always yawning, she asked Sister Sun and Sister Chen to take the two children away.

Then he asked, "Is Guo Zhigang not going to come back?"

Yang Feng smiled helplessly, "He didn't say it clearly, but in the letter, it means this inside and out of the words. However, I don't know the recent situation, because he only sent me such a letter."

Lin Yuzhen glanced at her and felt a little strange.

According to Wang Yafang, Yang Feng was assigned to the municipal government last year and actually received a lot of attention, but because the documentation department is relatively small, and the chances of promotion are very small, so everyone's focus is not on work.

Because of her cheerful personality, many people introduced her to her.

Yang Feng also met a lot at first, but later he pushed it all.

Later, I didn't know who sent it. She said that she had a date in college, but the man went abroad and couldn't come back until three years later.

Even Lin Yuzhen thought that Yang Feng and Guo Zhigang had made up again, but she didn't expect that this was the case.

Yang Feng sighed, lowered his head and said, "I can't help it, you know, I just sent it to the municipal government last year, and many people introduced me to me, and there are any conditions."

The most ridiculous thing is that a senior sister Zheng from the second secretary, who actually introduced her younger brother in the district trade union.

Before meeting, Yang Feng didn't know that after meeting her, she was very angry. She was indeed a foreigner and a ruraler, and her family was also very poor. But no matter what, she was also a junior college student. Can she fall in love and get married with a junior college graduate?

She is not crazy yet.

Even the section chief who has always praised her and introduced her is just a section member of the municipal government. Instead, he graduated with a bachelor's degree and works in finance. He is very ordinary. It is said that the family conditions are not bad.

She didn't look at it either.

There was only an eldest sister who introduced her to a section chief of the Education Commission, which was the best of all of them. The man not only had good family conditions, but also had two courtyards in the family, which was also very handsome, but it gave people the feeling that it was a little colorful and quite popular. She hesitated a little, and he I'm going to leave a different girl.

Anyway, there are a lot of people who introduced her, but none of them have good education, good looks good, good families, and are particularly good in all aspects.

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's more difficult to find a partner than to find a job. It depends on fate. It's really not easy to meet a suitable one."

Yang Feng nodded and summoned up his courage to say, "Yu Zhen, if there is a suitable one, please help me. My requirements are not high. As long as I graduate from college and have the status as a cadre, my parents in the family can also be cadres."

After hesitation for dozens of seconds, he added another article, "If the house is spacious, it would be the best."

The water flows low and people go upwards. Yang Feng wants to find a good partner in all aspects, which is incompredictable, but she doesn't have a hobby of being a matchmaker.

But I didn't refuse.

She smiled and said, "Yang Feng, your conditions are actually not low. It's quite difficult to do the spacious house, but Guo Zhigang meets these conditions."

Yang Feng was sad at this moment. Since she came to Beijing to go to college, she seemed to have matured all of a sudden and thought a lot about everything.

In college, there are not many boys chasing her, but there are also three or four. The reason why she chose to fall in love with Guo Zhigang is indeed a combination of considerations. First of all, Guo Zhigang is a local, and President Li is still his uncle. Although his family lives in a courtyard, the family is not very populous and quite Spacious, his parents are also very good-level cadres.

Originally, according to the normal development trend, it was inevitable that they were engaged and married after graduation.

Who would have thought that Guo Zhigang suddenly changed his mind and chose to study abroad before graduation.

Sometimes she even regrets it a little. Why don't she go abroad with her? Why don't she just send money home on time?

Unfortunately, there is no medicine for regret in the world.

Now, it is not easy to find Guo Zhigang's almost qualified partner.

Yang Feng hesitated for a moment and said, "Yu Zhen, you may also know that the conditions in my family are not good, so I just want to find a good condition."

As for academic qualifications, there are not many requirements. Generally speaking, it will be done after graduating from a bachelor's degree, and so is the job, as long as it is a cadre.

They went to school late in a small place. She didn't go to school until she was nine years old. Therefore, although she was admitted to Peking University as a fresh high school student, she was not young. She was 27 years old this year.

In my hometown, I have been married at this age. It is estimated that children can get soy sauce. Even in Beijing, they are elderly unmarried young women.

Lin Yuzhen said lightly, "Okay, I know. I'll pay attention to it for you."

Yang Feng returned to her single dormitory. Her roommate was from Tongzhou. She usually lived in the unit and went home on weekends. She was alone in the dormitory and took a shower. She wanted to rest for a while, but she lay in bed and turned over and over again.

Later, she simply stopped sleeping. She took out her paper and pen and wrote a letter to Guo Zhigang.

After Yang Feng left, Lin Yuzhen slept for a while, but she was soon woken up by Xu Junsheng. He came home to see that both children were asleep. Lin Yuzhen also fell asleep. He sat alone in the hall for a while and felt very bored and lonely. She sneaked into the inside room and stretched out his hand to pull her ear.

Lin Yuzhen hadn't slept yet. She felt uncomfortable and chased him angrily. Xu Junsheng jumped up and ran out, but there was nowhere to hide, so she had to cover her head and sit on the sofa.

"You hate it!"

Lin Yuzhen scratched him with itching and failed to hit him several times.

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Tell me something happy to you!"

Lin Yuzhen poured herself a glass of water, drank half a glass, and asked, "What's the happy thing? Have you negotiated another business?"

"Shenghua Hospital?"

Xu Junsheng smiled proudly, "Yes, with this one, there are more than a dozen hospital customers. With so many customers, the daily reserve of commonly used goods needs to be high, and the warehouse is almost not enough."

"Speaking of which, it was originally the hospital that Yue Yong docked, and he also did a lot of work in the early stage."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "The more brave you go, will it have a great impact on you?"

Xu Junsheng said, "In the past two years, your cousin has been concentrated on procurement. There are so many customers that I can't take care of them by myself. I gave him part of them. There are also some customers who have also come out by himself. It's not too much, about 20%."

"The impact is not small, but Yue Yong has a conscience and didn't bring all the customers here."

It's just that I'm too anxious to walk, probably because it's too tight there.

Lin Yuzhen said, "For this, my second aunt and second uncle have specifically apologized to me, saying that you and my cousin are right."

At the beginning, Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng worked together. Both of them crossed the river with stones, and no one was much smarter than anyone else. They were learning from each other and making progress together. However, when the Li brothers joined, Xu Junsheng had some experience. They taught the two cousins of the Li family sincerely and hand in hand.

Especially for Li Yueyong.

Li Yuebin has been purchasing medicinal herbs in the northeast almost all year round in the past two years. Now not only in Gagdachi, but also in Xiaoxing'anling.

Li Yueyong has always been with him. He is smart and willing to learn. Now he has good ability in all aspects. As the sales manager of a medicinal herbal medicine company, Xu Junsheng is not thin to him. His monthly salary and bonus is 700 or eight hundred, and when he is less than 400 to 500.

The money earned in a year is ten years' salary for ordinary people.

Otherwise, Li Yueyong married Xiao Liu as he wished, and it was impossible to buy a courtyard as soon as he took action, which was slightly larger than what Zhang Licheng bought.

But in any case, it's really better to work separately to make money.

A few days later, it was Chengcheng and Yuanyuan's birthday. The third birthday is a very important birthday for children. Many relatives have come.

Uncle Xu and Uncle Xu were both in Shandong and did not come, but the three children of Uncle Xu's family, Junting Junming Junlan, were present. The eldest cousin's family and Tian Guilan and her son Guo Kun's family of three also came.

There is also a distant relative of the Xu family. According to the blood, five servers have actually been issued, but because they have been in Beijing, they have more or less walked around.

However, Third Master Xu's family is unpopular in the Xu family, because every time they come, they are like a locust crossing the border. When they see everything, they want to take away, which is particularly shameless.

However, Mr. Xu was old. When he was a child, he and Third Master Xu played in the village and grew up together. In his hometown, many people in his generation died.

Mr. Xu can also talk to Third Master Xu about his hometown in Beijing.

Third Master Xu came with his grandson and granddaughter. This time, his grandson was no exception. His grandson was Xu Jinlai, who was the one Lin Yuzhu married in her last life. His granddaughter was Xu Jinlian, which was a month older than Xu Junhong.

Xu Junhong doesn't like this cousin very much. In the past, she was young and not so thoughtful, but now she won't be fooled again. Xu Jinlian's mouth is very sweet, and her eldest sister entered her room.

Seeing that there were four or five hair cards on the table, two of which were velvet, which were quite beautiful, so I really wanted them. "Sister Junhong, why do you have so many hair cards? I don't have any of them. Which one you don't like? Can you give it to me?"

Before she put it on, Xu Junhong would foolishly pick up a gift that she didn't like very much.

"I like every one, and there is nothing I don't like!"

Xu Jinlian's face darkened and said, "Sister Junhong, I heard that our second brother has made a lot of money in business?"

Xu Junhong was so bored and said, "Who is with you? That's my second brother. Go out. I won't welcome you!"

After three times, she pushed Xu Jinlian out of the door, then locked her, went to the main room to talk to her real cousins.

In the main room, the relatives of the Xu family came together to talk, and Xu Guangning also came today and was talking about making movies.

Sui Lihua has long left the art troupe and officially joined a film studio. Now she is already a well-known martial arts actress. A while ago, in order to thank Xu Guangning for his kindness, she recommended it to the director. Although she is just a supporting role and only has a few lines, Xu Guangning is still very happy.

But now, the protagonist Sui Lihua is not here. She is in the west wing.

Lin Yuzhen and Sui Lihua haven't seen each other for a long time, because every time she and Zhao Linfang, they can't find anyone.

Sui Lihua filmed with the crew outside. Sometimes she went to Shanxi, sometimes to Sichuan, sometimes to Hunan, and was not in Beijing for most of the year.

When she came in with Xu Guangning just now, Lin Yuzhen and Zhao Linfang almost didn't recognize her. Sui Lihua used to be very beautiful, but now she is completely different from before.

It suddenly became particularly eye-catching, even a little dazzling in the crowd.

In her last life, Lin Yuzhen heard the star-chasing daughter say that if the stars become popular, they will be popular and raise people, and people will become particularly beautiful.

This should be so true for Sui Lihua. Although she dresses much more fashionable than before, her skin is very well maintained, white and bright. A pair of apricot eyes comparable to autumn water, and her long black hair is particularly simplely tied behind her head.

Everyone in a room is looking at her.

Zhao Linfang hammered her shoulder and said angrily, "Sister Lihua, if you don't come to see us again, I won't be friends with you!"

Wang Dia whispered, "Yu Zhen, is she the Sui Lihua who plays the movie?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded with a smile.

A lot of relatives of the Lin family also came today. Uncle Zhang, Second Uncle Zhang and the second aunt and three families came. Second Master Lin and Huang Cuifen, with Lin Yuzhu and Lin Yuqiang, and Aunt Lin and Second Aunt Lin also came.

Lin Yuzhu saw Sui Lihua and whispered to Huang Cuifen, "Didn't she just go to the countryside with her eldest sister? It seems that there are so many educated youths who go to the countryside."

To put it bluntly, Huang Cuifen should not have stopped her.

Huang Cuifen never thought that she took so hard to protect her own daughter, but now she complained, and this was not the first time.

She was so angry that she was almost bleeding. Two years ago, she did have no idea, but now, looking at the elegant and beautiful stepdaughter and the black daughter, she felt for the first time that people were indeed uncomparable.

Her own daughter is so disappointing. She didn't like so many people she introduced to her before, but somehow she fell in love with a leader in a factory.

But the leader, they have a family.

Fortunately, Lin Yuzhu was angry and divorced with this. Who knew that she had a miscarriage after marriage, and she refused to ask her.

Today, Second Master Lin didn't want her to come. Huang Cuifen begged hard in exchange for it.

Huang Cuifen said, "That's not necessarily true. Isn't Caixia in the willow alley also your sister's classmate? She also went to the Northeast Farm. Isn't he an ordinary worker now?"

Because of illness, Caixia returned to the city one year earlier than Lin Yuzhen. She learned a lot about Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng on the farm by inquiring about Caixia.

Lin Yuzhu curled her lips, but she didn't say anything more.

At this time, Wang's mother came over and said with a smile, "The mat is ready. Let's follow me."

Second Master Lin was very interesting. He left with his family and Aunt Lin.

Uncle Zhang, Uncle Zhang's family, as well as Sui Lihua and Zhao Linfang, also went to the main room.

Only Zhang Licheng and his second aunt's family stayed. Li Tao, the second uncle, said embarrassedly, "Yu Zhen, Yue Yong did so untastic. I specially asked him to apologize for your sins today!"

Li Yueyong was originally a tall man. At this moment, he lowered his head and said, "Sister Yu Zhen, I'm sorry."

He hesitated for dozens of seconds and said, "I didn't do anything wrong about this, but you told my brother-in-law that in the future, whether it is a pharmacy or a hospital, as long as it is Zhensheng Pharmaceutical, and the customers I was originally responsible for, I will not run the business."

The medicinal herbs company opened by Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng is Zhensheng Pharmaceutical.

Xu Junsheng happened to come through the main room and said with a smile, "The more brave you are, that's what you said. You have to keep your word."

Li Yueyong has been hiding from Xu Junsheng these days. At this time, when he saw his brother-in-law, he was even more ashamed. His brother-in-law was excellent. Although he was a cousin-in-law, he didn't say anything to him, and his brother-in-law was just like this.

In fact, at first, he didn't want to go out to work alone, but Zhensheng Medicine was quite good. The salary was high, and he was familiar with light cars. At first, he couldn't figure out about business, and now he is particularly good at dealing with people in pharmacies and hospitals.

Pharmaceutical companies are different from others, especially the wholesale of traditional Chinese medicine. In case the customer asks for cold goods, it happens that there is any one in the warehouse. If you can't prepare it, you have to transfer the goods from other stores.

He is also worthy of this profession. When it comes to Zhensheng Medicine, many people know him, Li Yueyong, except for the two bosses.

However, after getting married, Liu Lifang kept mentioning this matter. At first, Liu Lifang invoiced in Zhensheng, and later she also managed the incoming and outgoing accounts.

Although she buys figures every day, she knows that these figures actually represent money. She calculated an account, and Li Yueyong can bring at least 50,000 to 60,000 yuan a year to the company.

But Li Yueyong's salary is only a few thousand yuan.

Liu Lifang felt that she had worked in Zhensheng for so many years. From invoicing to warehouse management to account management, she had already had a plenary session, and Li Yueyong was also good at purchasing and selling.

It is completely okay to start another stove alone, but many people don't open medicinal herbal medicine companies not because they are incompetent, but because they have no funds.

According to her estimate, the start-up capital must be at least 100,000 yuan. They don't have this money, and they don't have relatives or friends on both sides.

Fortunately, a boss took the initiative to come to his door and said that he recognized Li Yueyong's ability and wanted to join the medicinal herbal medicine company. The boss paid a full-owned company. Li Yueyong didn't have to pay a penny, and he would earn seven or three cents at that time.

Li Yueyong always felt that there would be no pie falling from the sky. He didn't believe that there was such a good thing, but he couldn't stand Liu Lifang being angry with him every day, and even let him touch him. He had been in trouble for a month. He couldn't agree.

So far, he has been working alone for more than a month, even if the original customers have not brought it, because the price is low, after a circle of publicity, some customers have come to the door.

Forget it at the end of the month. Even if it can only be divided into 30% of the profit, there are almost 1,000. The key is that this is only the first month, and more and more assignments will be assigned in the future.

Now Li Yueyong also thinks it's right to do it alone, but he still feels sorry for my brother-in-law. "I must keep my word. As long as I'm Zhensheng's customer, I won't contact you again."

Liu Lifang was about to be pissed off by her husband. She seemed to stop her just now and couldn't stop it. Unexpectedly, Li Yueyong said it again.

She quickly described it, "Brother-in-law, don't worry, Yue Yong and I will definitely do what we say. For more than a month, Yue Yong has been running in a very remote place. Tongzhou and Fangshan have gone."

"We don't specify that we can't go, but if a customer comes to your door, it will definitely not be appropriate to kick it out."

The second aunt stared at the eldest daughter-in-law and didn't know why. She always saw that Xiao Liu was not comfortable. She was very capable and beautiful, but she always felt too smart. She said rudely, "I have to kick it out and tell others that if there is no goods, it's over?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Today is our sincere and round birthday. Let's not talk about this, second aunt, second uncle, you don't have to worry about this matter. It's all over."

Xu Junsheng also said generously, "Yes, Licheng and I have handled the more brave part of the business."

Of course, Zhang Licheng also came today. He is not as open-minded as Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng. He was very revengeful and said with a tiger face, "The more brave, since you go out to work alone now, don't have any contact with Zhensheng. Be consciously in the future, don't let Yuebin embarrass, and I have told him. That is to say. A hundred times, he won't deliver the goods to you!"

Li Yueyong's face suddenly turned pale and said, "Brother Licheng, I know. I won't do it next time."

At this time, Xu Junchang came in and urged with a smile, "Go to the main hall."

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan are very beautiful today. They are all red. The two dolls are white, and they look more cute.

Yuanyuan pointed to piles of gifts on the table next to him and whispered to her brother, "I don't know what's inside. If only it were all my favorite dolls!"

Sincerely, I don't like rag dolls. "Half is a rag doll, and the other half, preferably a car, and small □□ is fine!"

There are two tables in the main hall, and there are also two tables in the inverted seat. Except for Second Master Lin, the Lin family is all here, and the Third Master Xu family is also here except Third Master Xu.

Although Xu Jinlai is delicious and lazy, he is not bad-looking. Third Master Xu has a headache for the marriage of his eldest grandson. Whether he is high or low, he has been delayed until 28 and has not been engaged yet.

Lin Yuzhu happened to sit at the same table with him. Hearing that he was a relative of the Xu family, and he himself worked in the municipal government and was a cadre. Lin Yuzhu's heart immediately became alive.

Third Master Xu's family was also placed to fall down. Obviously, they are not too close relatives of the Xu family, but because of this, they are not too high.

Xu Jinlai is well dressed and behaved well. It is certain that family conditions should be good.

Huang Cuifen understood her daughter's thoughts at a glance. Although she was still angry, she immediately helped Lin Yuzhu. The mother and daughter praised Xu Jinlai for being so beautiful that the bones were three catties lighter.

At this time, Xu Jinlai remembered to ask their identity. Lin Yuzhu rushed to say, "The mother of sincere and round is my sister!"

Secretary-General Qu took time to read several manuscripts written by Lin Yuzhen in his busy schedule, and he felt more and more that this was a rare talent.

Li Kuifa can be transferred from the school to the municipal government, and he can't say it at all. Moreover, when he spoke that day, the two things were said next to each other, which was indeed easy to make people ambiguity.

However, anyone who is smarter must ask more questions. Li Kuifa didn't even ask, and he deserved to be scolded by him.

Li Kui can't teach Lin Yuzhen, but Zhang Qinghan is okay, but this person is about to be transferred, which is only two or three months. He is not a very suitable candidate.

In addition to Li Kuifa and Zhang Qinghan, the secretary also has a good level called Wang Qichao, but it is not good enough to teach a Peking University graduate.

Secretary-General Qu thought about it and decided to bring Lin Yuzhen in person.

Although he was recruited by Vice Mayor Zhang, Vice Mayor Zhang is very busy every day. Since he took office, he has rarely sat in the office, unless there is nothing he can do about the meeting.

Many of the units he is in charge are said to be complaining, because Mayor Zhang will make surprise inspections from time to time.

And in the past two days, there has been another big thing in education recently. He is busy extinguishing the fire everywhere and can't care about it at all.

At that time, the person he brought out will naturally be his.

That afternoon, Lin Yuzhen knocked in the door and asked with a smile, "Secretary-General Qu, are you looking for me?"

Secretary-General Qu smiled and said, "Comrade Kobayashi, I have read all the manuscripts you have written recently. They are indeed very good, but there are also some minor problems."

He took out the manuscript and pointed out some trivial problems. Although they were insignificant, it would be very good if it was corrected.

Secretary-General Qu took out a few more pages of information, pointed to the table at the door, and said, "Look at it now and then write an official document of no more than 500 words."

Lin Yuzhen did it, and an hour later, she wrote it.

Secretary-General Qu glanced a few times and nodded, "I failed."

He held a pencil in his hand, quickly circled three times and said, "You think about it again."

It's just a small official document. Lin Yuzhen changed it twice in a row, and Secretary-General Qu was satisfied, but he threw more information to her and said, "Go back and take a look at it in detail, and then write me a report to me."

"Send it tomorrow afternoon."

Secretary-General Qu taught Lin Yuzhen in person when she had time, and assigned more and more homework. Although Director Li gave her few daily tasks, when Secretary Jia asked her to write manuscripts again, she still felt that there was not enough time.

In fact, Vice Mayor Zhang has high requirements for manuscripts, and so is Secretary-General Qu. Although the homework he assigned is meaningless and is all previous materials and reports, we can't help taking them seriously. If you don't write it well, it will definitely not work.

Naturally, Lin Yuzhen can also figure it out. This is what Secretary-General Qu deliberately did. If Mayor Wu and Vice Mayor Zhang are just different from political opinions, but Secretary-General Qu and Vice Mayor Zhang have a deep festival.

If Vice Mayor Zhang does not suddenly rise up, Secretary-General Qu is the most promising, the last-ranked deputy mayor.

Moreover, Vice Mayor Zhang is still young, but Secretary-General Qu is 50 years old. He was not promoted in the last change, and it is even less likely in the future. I guess he will retire as Secretary-General.

Chapter 55

Lin Yuzhen is a small clerk and a 23-level cadre. She is almost the lowest in the municipal government. Whether it is Secretary Qu or Secretary Jia's request, she can't refuse it.

Therefore, she suddenly became very busy. In the morning, she usually had to complete the tasks assigned to her by Director Li. It was some simple word processing, but it definitely took time. If Secretary-General Qu had time in the afternoon, he would give her some brief advice. If she could not teach her in person, he would ask Director Li to give her. She piled up materials and asked to write corresponding manuscripts.

Fortunately, Secretary-General Qu also holds other positions. He is usually very busy and can spare two days a week. Even so, Wang Yafang is very envious.

"Yu Zhen, don't you know? Our whole secretariat, one, two places and three places, can be taught by Secretary-General Qu hands. There are very few. There seems to be only Team Leader Zhang in one place, but Brother Huo said that Secretary-General Qu only gave me a few times in those years. Like you, I will give you classes as soon as I have time, and often arrange it for you. I really don't have homework!"

Huo Ge, who said, is in his forties, older than Director Li. He is the oldest qualified clerk in the secretary. He is neither high nor low in all aspects. He is happy all day long and stable.

Lin Yuzhen sighed, rubbed her sour eyes, poured a glass of water for herself, and said, "Afang, the report I'm writing now has been revised five times."

But I showed it to Secretary-General Qu yesterday, but I still didn't pass.

Wang Yafang showed a painful expression. Suddenly, it occurred to Director Li, who was the same when she first separated. She took a lot of materials and asked her to write manuscripts and write official documents every day.

She was dissatisfied with the repair. That month, she was really crazy.

However, at that time, Director Li did not have many tasks assigned her, and most of them were official documents, which were relatively simple, unlike Lin Yuzhen, the annual summary of official documents and official documents, all kinds of speeches were available.

If it's her, she will be crazy to change a manuscript five times.

In fact, the favor of the leader is sometimes unbearable. Thinking about this, Wang Yafang didn't seem to be so envious. She took out a small bag of hawthorn rolls from the drawer and handed it quietly.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and took out a piece of chocolate from the drawer and distributed it to her.

She is not used to eating snacks at work. Seeing her so busy recently, Xu Junsheng stuffed it into her bag in the morning.

Wang Yafang's eyes lit up, "Is it such a good chocolate?"

Peeling the sugar paper and stuffing it into his mouth, he took the initiative to ask, "Yu Zhen, do you need my help?"

Unlike other sections, the staff of the Secretariat take over their own tasks and rarely help each other, which is mainly determined by the nature of the work.

You can't divide the official document or manuscript into two parts. You are half of me and half, which will reduce efficiency.

But Lin Yuzhen's situation is a little different.

Lin Yuzhen said, "I don't need it today. Can you help me tomorrow?"

Wang Yafang said, "Okay, no problem!"

The next day, Lin Yuzhen handed over the daily work assigned by Director Li to her and said, "Afang, thank you. I'll treat you to dinner another day!"

In this way, her time is not so tight. When Secretary Jia asked her to write the manuscript again, she didn't need to stay up late.

After dinner, she revised Vice Mayor Zhang's speech again. After copying it, she put all the manuscripts in her leather bag and stood up from the desk.

It was just nine o'clock in the evening.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan went to kindergarten recently. The teacher asked to go to bed at 8:30. The two little dolls were very obedient. They went to bed early at this point, but Xu Junsheng designated that she couldn't sleep. Lin Yuzhen wrote a manuscript under the window. He was also watching TV in the hall, but he was afraid of disturbing her and did not dare to turn on her.

I watched all mime.

Seeing her standing up now, he immediately asked, "Yu Zhen, is it done?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "This morning, turn on the volume!"

In fact, Xu Junsheng prefers listening to songs to watching TV. This TV is black and white, and the portrait is not very clear. Sometimes some snowflakes pop up, which is boring.

He snapped off the TV, opened the card slot of the recorder, and put a newly bought tape in, not Teresa Teng's, but the latest popular Chen Baiqiang's "I Like You".

Xu Junsheng turned down the volume a little and said proudly, "I brought this tape back from Hong Kong. How about this song?"

"It sounds good."

Lin Yuzhen said, found a clean nightdress from her wardrobe and took two bath towels.

"Go take a shower. I saw my mother in just now. I guess it will take a while."

The inverted room was converted into a bathroom, because the area was too large, which was separated by the window and separated into a small room, which was specially used for bathing.

Originally, Xu Junsheng was going to buy an imported gas water heater. At first, his family agreed. As a result, there was a family nearby who also used this kind of water heater. I don't know what happened. There was a gas leak. The person directly fainted when he took a shower inside. Fortunately, he found it in time and was sent. The hospital rescued it.

Although it was not a big deal in the end, Xu Guanghan and Tian Xianglan opposed the installation of water heaters, and Xu Junsheng did not buy it. Therefore, in the cubicle, they actually bathed with a bathtub.

Put things down. Lin Yuzhen is going to wash her hair first. Her hair was only trimmed a few days ago. It's not too long, but she just reached her shoulder. It's very convenient to tie it up or put it down.

She washed her hair quickly. Xu Junsheng brought her a towel and asked, "Why don't you just take a shower in the room?"

He lowered his voice and added, "I haven't taken a shower yet. Let's take a shower together."

Lin Yuzhen refused, "No."

A few days ago, I was also taking a shower in my own room. In the end, the water was all over the ground, and the ground was not very important. The room was covered with old-fashioned lapis lazuli slabs, which was wiped. The key was to wet the furniture and so on.

The sofa coffee table is made of solid wood, and it's not good to get wet.

Xu Junsheng didn't insist and said, "Then you wash it first."

While wiping her hair, Lin Yuzhen pointed to the thermos bottle and said, "There is not much hot water in it."

Xu Junsheng immediately put on a military green vest and went to the kitchen with a thermos.

I use a lot of hot water in summer. Wang's mother always has to boil a large pot of water after dinner. Sure enough, several thermos in the kitchen are still full.

He picked up two bottles and left. He walked out of the threshold and folded it back, and mentioned another bottle.

The warm water was mixed in the bathtub. Xu Junsheng took off his vest and was about to take off his watch. Lin Yuzhen stared at him and said, "Don't do this. It's agreed that I'll wash it first. I'll wash it until I finish washing it!"

Xu Junsheng threw the clothes off on the sofa and said, "It's getting late. It's troublesome one by one. Do you want me to rub your back?"

Lin Yuzhen stretched out her hand and gave it to him for a moment. Because of the use of hard work, Xu Junsheng was in pain. "Yu Zhen, why is your hand getting stronger and stronger?"

Finally, the two of them took a shower together, and the whole hall was full of water. Xu Junsheng cleaned it very perfunctoryly.

Lin Yuzhen wanted to clean it up, but now she was sore, tired and sleepy, and she fought up and lower eyelids.

The next morning, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan got up. The brothers and sisters brushed their teeth and washed their faces, picked out their favorite clothes, and carried their small schoolbags to the main room.

Tian Xianglan smiled at a glance, "These two children are really the president. They look good no matter what they wear!"

Xu Guanghan also smiled and said, "Yo, two kindergarten students are coming!"

Chengcheng's big shorts and short-sleeved shirts today are camouflage patterns and the extra spirit of tiger head and brain. He smiled and said proudly, "Grandpa, the teacher praised me yesterday!"

Yuanyuan wore a small yellow polka dot skirt today, with two small pulls on her head. Her big eyes flashed, not to mention how cute it was. She was unwilling to say weak, "Grandpa, the teacher also praised me yesterday!"

Tian Xianglan asked curiously, "Why does the teacher praise you?"

Chengcheng said, "Yesterday, a child in our class cried because he wanted his mother. I gave him a candy, and he stopped crying."

"The teacher said that this is called sharing."

Seeing that his brother finished speaking, Yuanyuan hurriedly said, "The teacher praised me because I could sing. When the teacher packed up the tableware, some children ran around. As soon as I sang, everyone sat on the stool and listened honestly!"

Coincidentally, the old man was wearing a kung fu suit. He just finished playing Tai Chi and came from the backyard. He heard the words of the two little dolls and said with a smile, "Cheng Chengyuan is very good. He has performed well at school. Grandpa has a reward!"

Xu Junhong said sourly, "Grandpa, have you bought something for Chengcheng Yuanyuan several times this month?"

Mr. Xu has always been generous, especially for juniors, and recently he has raised his salary, not one hundred or two hundred, but almost doubled, so spending money more casually.

He glanced at his granddaughter and said, "Junhong, you have asked your grandpa twice this month, once thirty and twenty, right?"

Xu Junsheng raised Erlang's legs and said, "I also asked me twice. It's all fifty."

Xu Guanghan frowned, "I also gave Junhong 20."

This sum adds up to a total of 107 yuan. She is still a student now, and it's only mid-September. Has it been spent so much in the past half a month?

What are you doing?

Tian Xianglan stared at her daughter angrily, "You are good. Several heads want money. Tell me the truth, how did you spend this money?"

Seven hundred and seven months's salary, and all the daily expenses of the family can't be spent so much in a month.

Xu Junhong said indiscretently, "It's spent money to buy things. You don't know. Now the things in the mall are expensive, and you can't buy anything for more than 100!"

Tian Xianglan immediately remembered that last month, her daughter bought a lot of clothes and asked her, and she said that it was bought by her second brother, but she didn't care.

No matter how rich Junsheng is, no matter how rich the old man is, a little girl who is still in college and doesn't earn a penny, can't spend money like this.

"Junhong, listen up. Don't ask your grandfather and your second brother for money in the future!"

Xu Junhong said, "Mom, but it's only more than 100 yuan. What are you nervous about? Do you think our family is like grandma's house? When you were a child, my grandfather's salary alone to support the whole family and was very nervous about spending money, but my grandfather has money. He is seven or eight hundred yuan a month. My second brother is even rich. He earns several times a month. Earned every year."

"Believe it, you have followed a lot. Why can't you stand it now that I have more pocket money? I can't stand it?"

This made Tian Xianglan very angry. The old man subsidized the family, but she never asked the old man for money.

Moreover, Xu Junsheng is her son. She was raised by her. The son made money and was a mother who spent her son's money.

Xu Guanghan frowned, "Junhong, why did you talk to your mother? Your pocket money this month is really ridiculous. For ordinary college students, 20 yuan a month is enough!"

"Have you ever thought that once you have formed this consumption habit, what will you do when your second brother and your grandfather stop giving you money?"

"It's up to your means. You don't earn a penny now. It's wrong to spend money like this."

Xu Junsheng said, "Dad, you're right. Junhong asked me for money at two or three days, and one mouth is 100 yuan. In this way, I won't give her money in the future. It's better to save this expense and accompany Dad to the calligraphy and painting store!"

Xu Guanghan smiled with satisfaction, "Yes, calligraphy and painting are different from ordinary goods, and have appreciation and cultural value."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Junsheng, Dad, when will you go to the glass factory? I still want to pick some calligraphy and paintings."

Xu Guanghan said, "So, this weekend?"

Xu Junhong didn't expect that her richest pocket money would be gone like this. She looked at Grandpa pitifully. Mr. Xu couldn't stand it. "Junhong, Grandpa will give it back to you, but he can only give you 20 at most."

Xu Guanghan said, "Since Grandpa gave it to you, I won't give it to you!"

Xu Junhong wanted to cry without tears. The college course was very relaxed. Even if her father was the principal, she could not follow her. Sometimes she finished class early in the afternoon, so she went around with several local classmates.

They all grew up in four or nine cities. They have been to all kinds of parks in Houhai since childhood. They are tired of the scenery. Most of them go to major shopping malls.

Now Dongdan and Wangfujing have everything. What do you want? Imported cosmetics that used to be particularly difficult to buy are now available at counters.

That is to say, there are all kinds of lipsticks and colors.

The price is not too expensive. Generally speaking, it is seven or eight yuan a piece, and the more expensive one is about ten yuan. Xu Junhong has bought several tubes.

It's not just cosmetics, but also good things she can buy. There are too many good things she likes. One hundred and seven is not enough to spend.

Now it's twenty years old, and I'm really back to the pre-liberation.

Looking at her little daughter's angry and angry, and dare not say anything, Tian Xianglan was happy and said with a smile, "Junhong, don't just want to spend money. You are a sophomore. Aren't you going to take the postgraduate entrance examination? Shouldn't you also stop and prepare well?"

Xu Junhong curled his lips and said, "Mom, what do you know? How can't you prepare for the sophomore year for the postgraduate entrance examination? You will have a junior at the earliest!"

Although she is playing crazily now, she didn't want to give up the postgraduate entrance examination, and she was not nervous at all when it comes to it.

Because Xu Guanghan said for a long time that he would greet the tutor in the department in advance. The interview appointment can pass, and as long as the written examination passes the line, it will be done.

Just like she goes to college, if others go to the University of International Business and Economics, they must pass enough admission score line of the school. She doesn't need it. She will pass the undergraduate line.

Xu Junhong believes that she can be easily admitted to graduate school.

Xu Guanghan patted his wife's hand and said, "It's true that you don't have to worry about the postgraduate entrance examination. It's too late to wait until your junior year. However, Junhong, I think you have been too indulgent recently. Although you have passed the final exam, your scores are quite low. This semester, you must take your study seriously."

Xu Junhong agreed and was not in the mood to have breakfast. She put down her chopsticks and left.

Miao Lingling was on the night shift and hadn't come back yet. Ruirui grabbed the spoon in her little hand and drank the soup very seriously. She drank half a bowl of egg soup and asked, "Grandpa, do I have a reward?"

Just now, when he was interrupted by Xu Junhong, Mr. Xu forgot his great grandson and quickly said, "Of course, we Ruirui are also very good. Neither parents are at home, and they eat and sleep obediently. Tell me, what do you want? Grandpa will buy it for you!"

Compared with ordinary children, Ruirui is smarter, but her talent of Chengcheng and Yuanyuan is too high. After Miao Lingling called her son attentively for more than half a year, she finally gave up.

You don't have to learn so much every day. Ruirui is very happy now. He likes to go to Grandpa's backyard because there is mud there.

You can dig and play with a shovel, you can use water and play. Sometimes there will be small bugs. The most interesting thing is ants.

Rui Rui put his little hand on his cheeks and thought for a moment and said, "Grandpa, I want a new iron shovel!"

Because he was too young to cut his hand, the shovel he used to dig the earth was a wooden shovel, which was very difficult to dig. Brother Chengcheng told him that the iron shovel was very easy to use.

Their new house is being renovated because of the renovation of water and electricity and the resurfacing of floor tiles, the ground in many places has been dug up.

The workers shoveled the earth with a large shovel, which can be shoveled deep all at once.

Chengcheng also asked specially.

Mr. Xu coaxed him, "Rui Rui, you are too young to use an iron shovel. In addition to a new wooden shovel, grandpa buys you a small Trojan horse?"

Rui Rui's attention was immediately taken away, "Grandpa, can you jump and jump?"

Mr. Xu nodded.

Chengcheng ate a pumpkin cake, half a chicken leg, drank a bowl of egg soup, and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. "Grandpa, I want to think so. I want a car!"

Yuanyuan put down the spoon and said, "Grandpa, I also want to do it. I want a cloth doll with long hair and a yellow skirt!"

Mr. Xu said, "Okay, buy them all. When you come back from school, you will buy it!"

Xu Junsheng shook his head. These three children are really dedicated, and the gifts they want are almost always the same.

The babysitter sent the children to the kindergarten. He and Lin Yuzhen also left the house. At the entrance of the alley, he mysteriously said, "Yuzhen, don't you work overtime today. Wait, I'll pick you up this afternoon!"

In the past, when I went to school, it was quite far back and forth. He often picked her up. Now the municipal government is very close to home and only takes 15 or six minutes by bike.

Lin Yuzhen said, "I can't say it too. I shouldn't, but in case I have to work overtime, I don't need it."

"With this kung fu, you might as well go to Jinming Hutong and stare more."

Xu Junsheng insisted, "I'll pick you up anyway. Just wait at the gate!"

When Lin Yuzhen arrived at the unit, she first went to Secretary Jia. Unexpectedly, Secretary Jia was not there. She had the courage to go to Deputy Mayor Zhang and was told not to be in the office.

Anyway, the speech she wrote won't be used until a few days, and she will come back.

At 8:30 a.m., all the staff of the secretary's office arrived, but after waiting for a long time, I didn't see Director Li coming. This is strange. He doesn't ask for personal leave or sick leave all year round. Generally, he arrives at the unit on time. Sometimes he goes to the office of Secretary-General Qu for a meeting with other directors.

Sometimes if there is no meeting, you will be assigned tasks directly.

But it's past nine o'clock now.

There are 11 people in the secretary, and they are chatting in twos and threes now.

Wang Yafang and Lin Yuzhen were also whispering, "Yu Zhen, what's wrong with Director Li? Is there something wrong with your home?"

She lowered her voice and said, "Director Li took over the marriage once before. She was a wife in the countryside. Later, he divorced and found her current one. There is still a daughter in front of him."

Lin Yuzhen made a forbidden action and lowered her voice, "Let's talk about these after work. I don't know how about two or three places?"

Wang Yafang said, "Yes, I'll go and have a look."

One of the three secretaries is her high school classmates. Although she used to have a mediocre relationship in school, but now she is working. With this relationship, it is closer to ordinary colleagues.

She stood up and was about to go. A clerk named Liu Xiangcheng had come back from outside. As soon as she entered the door, she announced the big news, "Director Li and the director of the second department and three departments went to the meeting, but they haven't come back."

Everyone wondered what could hold such a meeting for so long.

It's almost eleven o'clock, and Director Li came late. He first assigned some daily tasks and said, "Everyone, hurry up today. Hurry up and complete it. If you have any difficulties, please help each other. Don't affect our meeting."

At 3:00 p.m., Director Li began to have a meeting for everyone. The content of the meeting was put forward by Director Zhao of the Second Secretariat in the morning on improving work efficiency and refining the division of labor.

Director Zhao's idea is that the work of the secretariat can be completely divided into several categories, and one or two people are responsible for one category, so that not only makes it easy to allocate work. Even if the leader is not there, the clerk can do their own work quickly.

Specifically, there are 11 section members in the secretary's office. Except for Zhang Qinghan, they are in pairs. Zhang Qinghan is responsible for all kinds of manuscripts of Mayor Wu and Zhang Vice City. Huo Ge and Liu Xiangcheng are responsible for all kinds of official documents and official letters, and Wang Yafang and Lin Yuzhen are assigned various data reports.

Compared with official documents, this is more difficult. If a data is not matched, there will be a big problem.

Wang Yafang sighed, "Yu Zhen, it's up to you in the future!"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "No problem. Let's help each other and make progress together."

These days, Secretary-General Qu has taught her a lot of things. I have to say that being able to be the secretary-general of the listed government and handling words is far higher than that of everyone in the Secretariat.

Lin Yuzhen has learned a lot, and she is very grateful to Secretary-General Qu on this point.

Anyway, Secretary-General Qu's doing so seems to be to improve the efficiency of the whole Secretariat. This method is not very new, but in this way, everyone's division of labor is refined. Secretary Jia can't give it to her for a manuscript.

Otherwise, I would rob it with Zhang Qinghan.

The general work is fine, but the secretariat doesn't know that writing to the leader is also a good opportunity to stand out.

At least it can impress the leader.

Director Li kept talking and finally asked, "Do you have any questions?"

Everyone else was silent. Only Zhang Qinghan felt that he was about to leave anyway, and he was not afraid of offending Director Li. He said, "I'm afraid it's inappropriate for me to write the manuscripts of the two leaders alone. I suggest that it's better to be in the future than Lin Yuzhen in charge of the manuscripts from Vice Mayor Zhang in the future."

"She hasn't written several times before, and the leader is quite satisfied."

Director Li stared and said, "Zhang Qinghan, don't think that you are about to transfer it, and you can be afraid of light and fear. Don't forget that you haven't transferred it yet, and in terms of your ability, isn't it easy to only be responsible for the manuscripts of these two leaders?"

Zhang Qinghan didn't want to say more. He frowned and said, "Okay, I'm afraid I can't write well. The leader is unhappy, and you will follow the bad luck."

Director Li quickly poohed, "What nonsense are you talking about? All right, everyone, hurry up and work!"

After work in the evening, Lin Yuzhen packed her things slowly until everyone in the secretary left. She thought that since she could not continue to write to Vice Mayor Zhang in the future, it was better to give it out as soon as possible.

Unexpectedly, I went to Secretary Jia's office, but there was still no one.

She went to Vice Mayor Zhang's office again. The door of the office was closed, but there was a young officer standing in the corridor who knew Lin Yuzhen.

He whispered, "Leaders are in a meeting. What can I do for you?"

Lin Yuzhen said it was okay, and then walked away.

She came to the shed with a leather bag on her back, unlocked her bicycle, and was about to push it out when someone shouted her behind her, "Comrade Xiao Lin!"

Lin Yuzhen turned her head and looked at it. It turned out to be Secretary Jia. She smiled and said, "I just went to the office to find you. You are not in the meeting with Vice Mayor Zhang."

She handed over the written manuscript, but Secretary Jia did not answer it. She said, "In order to improve efficiency, your secretariat has refined its work. You are responsible for writing various summary reports, right?"

Lin Yuzhen didn't expect that their secretary didn't meet until the afternoon. Secretary Jia immediately knew it. She nodded, "Yes."

Secretary Jia said, "Xiao Lin, you have good ability in all aspects. No matter what work you are responsible for in the future, you must work hard."

After saying that, he turned around and left.

Lin Yuzhen had to put the written manuscript in her bag again. She drove the cart to the gate and remembered that Xu Junsheng said he would pick her up in the morning.

I didn't even see a personal figure at this time.

She lowered her head, put her bag in the basket, and heard the car honking its horn. She didn't care and quickly leaned her bicycle aside.

There are many cadres and leaders in the municipal government. At a certain level, you can apply for cars. It's not good to stare at the leader's car. She turned her head slightly.

However, the cars at this time are not very advanced. There are almost no red flags, and they are all green jeeps.

Xu Junsheng honked his horn for a long time, but Lin Yuzhen did not look this way, but was ready to ride on the bike and leave.

He never knew how she could be so blind.

Xu Junsheng simply turned off and came to the road. At this time, Lin Yuzhen had already pedaled her bicycle. He quickly caught up and opened the window and shouted, "Yu Zhen!"

Lin Yuzhen saw that Xu Junsheng actually drove a brand-new car.

Xu Junsheng stopped the car, strode over and said, "What's wrong with you? You don't even look at me honking the horn?"

Lin Yuzhen stared at him, "What horn do you honked at the gate? You can't drive the car this way. What do you mean on the opposite side?"

Xu Junsheng shook his hair and smiled embarrassedly, "Didn't I just get my driving license? I'm not very proficient in driving."

Turn around and it's okay. It's really hard to pull over.

At this moment, the car almost stopped in the middle of the road.

Lin Yuzhen quickly said, "You go first. The car can't stop here!"

Xu Junsheng said, "No, then I'm not here for nothing?"

He put the bike on first, then opened the front door and said, "Comrade Yuzhen, please get in the car!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Is this the new car you bought?"

In fact, Xu Junsheng wanted to buy a car for a long time, but the company used too many places to spend money. In May, Li Yuebin sent a telegram from the northeast, asking if he would accept fine materials such as musk or not.

He and Zhang Licheng discussed this for several days, and finally decided to collect it.

It turns out that this step is right. Now there are more and more customers in hospitals, and the demand for all kinds of fine materials has soared.

In particular, the prices of the two drugs, beef yellow and musk, are rising slowly, but there are not many goods available on the market.

In recent months, part of the hoarded goods have been sold, and the cash has suddenly become much looser. More importantly, he also got a driver's license.

If he doesn't buy a car, his hands will be so itchy that he will feel so uncomfortable.

I drove home because the alley was wide enough to open in, but my door had a high threshold and I couldn't get in.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan came back from school a long time ago. They were playing games with Ruirui and three nannies in the yard. Hearing the door ringing, both children ran out quickly.

Xu Junsheng pointed to the brand-new car and said, "Sincerely and Yuanyuan, this is the car Dad just bought!"

He is very proud, but unfortunately Chengcheng and Yuanyuan don't find anything strange. They have taken cars many times since they were young.

Since they learned about the plane, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan really want to take a plane.

Yuanyuan's mouth was sweet, and he still said with great support, "Dad, this car is so beautiful!"

Chengcheng asked, "Is this car ours?"

He asked Grandpa several times about this question. Every time he said that the car was public.

Xu Junsheng said, "Of course, Dad paid for it, just like your cars, which also cost money. That's your own!"

Chengcheng was happy now. He clapped his little hand and said, "Dad, can you drive to the yard?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Chengcheng, what are you going to do?"

Cheng Cheng replied, "I'm playing. I've never played such a big car!"

Xu Junsheng shook his head helplessly, and the child regarded the car as a toy.

The next morning, Xu Junsheng drove Lin Yuzhen to work, and then returned to the medicinal herbal medicine company.

When he went to pick up the car yesterday, Zhang Licheng hadn't come back from Heze, Shandong Province. He got off the train early this morning and didn't go home and came directly to the unit.

He was very excited to see the brand-new car, "Junsheng, do you really buy a car?"

Xu Junsheng proudly knocked on the car glass, "How's it going?"

Zhang Licheng touched the smooth front of the car and said with a smile, "Of course that's good. Nowadays, there are not many cars on the street, and most of them are public. In the future, I can rub a car when I go out to do business?"

Xu Junsheng said solemnly, "I won't be a driver for you. It's okay on the way. I need to pick it up and drop off specially. I can't do it!"

Zhang Licheng smiled again and asked, "How much did this car cost?"

Xu Junsheng said, "It's not expensive. It's okay. I bought the latest one, 65,000 yuan."

As soon as Zhang Licheng heard this, he immediately felt a flesh and flesh in his heart. In the past two years, he has become richer and richer, but there is a new problem.

If he earns money in his purse, he doesn't think much, but if he spends money, it's not enough to spend less than 100 yuan, and he will feel uncomfortable if he spends more than 100 yuan.

If it exceeds 1,000, the heart will hurt. If it exceeds 10,000, it is almost the same as gouging out meat.

That's why he hesitated for a long time to buy a courtyard.

Although this money was spent by Xu Junsheng, as soon as he settled the bill, he almost had to support two quadrangle courtyards, and his heart was simply pulled.

He added, "Junsheng, we all have trucks. It's not very useful to buy such a car." Isn't it convenient to go out, take a bus or ride a bicycle?

Xu Junsheng gave him a shoulder and said, "You don't come here. What's not your money. What do you care about? Do you think it's useless? Don't rub my car!"

Zhang Licheng said, "No, since I bought it all, what's wrong with letting me rub it?"

At eleven o'clock, there was nothing wrong with the company. Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng were discussing where to drive to eat. Xiao Chen, the salesperson of the company, suddenly came. He was flustered and said breathless, "Mr. Xu, Mr. Zhang, Qingyang Hospital, said that our goods were old, and some of them were still born with bugs and wanted to be returned. It fell."

The customer of Qingyang Hospital was negotiated by Li Yueyong. This was the largest customer he was responsible for at that time. Although this hospital was a district-level hospital, it was quite large. It was still a professional traditional Chinese medicine hospital, and the quantity of goods were not small every time.

Every medicinal herbal medicine has been selected at the time of purchase, and it will be checked in detail when it is shipped. It is impossible for old goods or bugs.

Zhang Licheng poured Xiao Chen a glass of water. Xu Junsheng waited for him to finish drinking it and said, "Xiao Chen, don't worry, tell me more about it."

Xiao Chen said, "Their hospital was transferred the day before yesterday. I was overwored by everything. There could be no old or worms. That day, their financial staff went out and only issued me a note. Today, I took the note to withdraw money from the financial department, but the people in their unit said that there was something wrong with the goods."

"Then someone led me to the warehouse and saw that some goods were really bad, but they should not be our goods. I wanted to take a closer look. They kicked me out and said that we could pull them back quickly."

Xiao Chen frowned and said, "The director of their pharmacy has changed. His surname is not Wu. The new director's surname is Sun, but on the day of transfer, Director Sun's attitude was quite good and he was very satisfied with our medicinal herbs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 73 9
The Queen is Perfect (皇后完美无缺) Author: Jiu Lan Chu Yin came from a famous family, with both talent and beauty. She was named Crown Princess at the age...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
612 56 8
Two women's (Narda and Regina) went to a mall called MOA same day, same time and same building. They've bumped into eachother and even sat beside her...
88.4K 878 56
WARNING! (1) not my story (2) machine translated (3) credits to the author (4) link to the story below https://www.aixdzs.com/novel/%E7%A9%BF%E6%88%...