The High Marriage of the 80s

Par CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... Plus

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 41-45

1.4K 9 0
Par CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

Second Master Lin's words made Huang Cuifen even more angry. In addition to being angry, she was also very surprised. In the years she remarried to the Lin family, Lin Shaochun didn't talk much about her much, but it was definitely not bad. She was much better than the man in front of her.

Although the dead man married her, he still missed her cousin when he died.

In the past, when her stepdaughter Lin Yuzhen was a child, if she was in a bad mood, she occasionally beat and scolded, or had food. Second Master Lin, his own father, might not know it.

But I have never been awkward with her because of this, let alone love her own daughter because of this. As long as her stepmother obviously makes a few beautiful words to her stepdaughter, everything will pass.

That year, she and Lin Yuzhu just broke a little oil, so he took the initiative to ask his own daughter Lin Yuzhen to go to the countryside.

It can be seen that for so many years, in the heart of Second Master Lin, he has obviously favored her.

But today, she compared her when she was pregnant. Obviously, this is putting her in the same position as her stepdaughter Lin Yuzhen.

She was stunned and said, "Second master, can that be the same? I asked you to buy jujube buns and I can buy them back with money. I got up early in the morning, and the noodles were chopped in fillings. I didn't let Yuzhu eat when I cooked them. I was reluctant to eat them alone. As a result, they were disliked them. If it, this is Mom, designation can't do this!"

Second Master Lin smiled twice and said, "I'm tired of you, or people will say that it's difficult to be a stepmother. Yu Zhen is pregnant with a child now, so you can take care of yourself. If you think about who can we Yuqiang rely on in the future? It's difficult for Yugang to live alone. Yuzhu can never find the right family. In the end, you have to rely on Yuzhen. We have to take her. My heart is over his heat."

That's the reason, but it's not very uncomfortable to post others with a warm face. Huang Cuifen said, "What will happen in the future? I won't send it away. I'm going to you!"

Second Master Lin happily agreed, "Okay, you will do it well in the future. What did you just say? He said that Yu Zhen doesn't like dumplings, but meatballs?"

Huang Cuifen snorted coldly, "Yu Zhen is now senior. She is a college student. Her parents-in-law are still a big cadre. She uses a babysitter at home. She lives such a good life and can still like the dumplings I made. She said that she likes beef balls now. She can't have gluten and fat meat. She has to be seasoned with white pepper when cooking. You have to go with vegetables!"

The more I think about it, the more wronged I feel. Maybe who ate the dumplings she sent last time.

Huang Cuifen guessed correctly. Lin Yuzhen did not eat the dumplings last time, but was eaten by Zhang Licheng.

She said angrily, "I still want to eat beef balls. Who doesn't know that beef can't be bought at all in the market!"

That's right. State-owned butcher shops are full of pork, and there are also people specializing in mutton, but there is no beef. It's not that people in the root of the imperial city don't like beef. This scalper is cultivated cattle in the north, which is the treasures of the village production team, and the cost of raising cattle is quite high, and no one will raise a cow to kill meat.

Unless some larger farms have their own farms, they still have to raise so many plants under the premise of spacious food and fodder.

Second Master Lin smiled when he heard this and said, "I want to eat beef balls. It's not easy for others to buy beef. I can buy it from a fat man. Yes, don't worry about it. When I buy it back, you can help me do it if you are tired."

After saying that, he went out with a birdcage.

It's not that he suddenly became generous, let alone suddenly love his own daughter, but recently, through the birthday, Second Master Lin realized a reason.

He has raised four children in total, two of whom are biological, and the other two are raised for Huang Cuifen. He thinks it is fair. All the children, except Yuqiang is the youngest and spoiled, and the other three are raised without distinction. But now it seems that Yuzhen can be expected when he is old in the future.

In the past, he always felt that although the boss Lin Yugang was not his own, the child was really sincere and respected him. He was a reliance to be prepared to be old, but it turned out that he was wrong.

Although Fifty is not a big birthday, Lin Yugang's family of four came and brought two packs of snacks, which was too shabby.

Lin Yugang's life is quite mediocre, but both of them have jobs and are not much worse. To put it bluntly, they still don't have this filial piety.

Lin Yuzhu hasn't married yet, but she has been working for several years. She just has a good mouthful mouth. She has said a lot of beautiful words, and she hasn't prepared anything for a penny.

Yu Zhen and Junsheng, although they came late, they really took a lot of things. They had a little wine and a little heart, and brought him a military coat.

Although he asked Xu Junsheng for this dress last time, he can give it if he wants it. It's quite good.

Second Master Lin felt that for the sake of his happiness in his later years, he had to envelope his own daughter's heart. It happened that Yu Zhen was pregnant now, which was a reason.

Anyway, if he does this, he will not suffer losses.

Second Master Lin went to Tao Ranting, which was also quite coincident. It happened that the fat man was also there, carrying a bird cage in his hand, and there were two smooth red people raised.

He smiled at Second Master Lin and said, "Brother, you're here too. Listen to it. How good it is to bark. It's said that it's a rare good talk!"

"It's good. That's not in vain!"

The fat man gave his thumbs up and said, "Brother, it's all thanks to you. Let's go to the pavilion and sit in the pavilion for a while?"

Master Lin said, "Okay, I have something to ask you for help."

The fat man patted his chest hard and said, "What's the matter? If your brother can do it, please designate it for help!"

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Aren't you trying to buy beef? I can't find it at all on the market, so I remember you, brother."

Fat Liu shook the walnut in his hand and said, "This beef is not easy to buy. Brother, do you remember to eat this bite?"

Second Master Lin said, "Hey, it's not me, it's my daughter. Aren't you pregnant? I'm thinking about eating beef balls."

Pang Liu asked with a smile, "Is it your daughter who married to Dongcheng and was admitted to Peking University?"

Second Master Lin nodded happily, "Isn't it? It's her."

Pang Liu said, "That's done. I'll ask you at work tomorrow. This beef is not often available. If so, I will leave you two catties."

Second Master Lin quickly arched his hand and took out two wrinkled yuan.

The market price of beef is generally one yuan per catty, but it is often priceless.

The fat man took the money and sent a neat piece of beef leg the next day. He was fatter and thinner. He chopped it into the balls just right.

I bought all the meat back, and Huang Cuifen can't make it. If she dares not, it is estimated that Second Master Lin can carry meat to Aunt Lin or Second Aunt Lin's house.

He is such a person. Everything has to follow in everything, otherwise, I must be in a hurry with you.

However, when she saw such a large piece of beef, she was not angry. It was stupid for her not to do it. Didn't she mean to cheap two sisters?

Huang Cuifen chopped the beef, really bought some white pepper, stir-fried it into noodles, and seasoned it in the meat. After making meatballs, she cooked a pot for her family.

Second Master Lin ate a meatball comfortably, took a sip of soup, and said, "Cuifen, hurry up and cook all the rest so that I can send them to Yu Zhen!"

When he arrived at Jinshan Hutong, Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng had just come back from outside. Finally, they had a few days off on Labor Day. Today is the last day. They went to visit Wangfujing and bought something for children. Wang's mother was delivering fruit to deliver. When she saw a big man pushing the door and was about to come in.

He quickly asked, "Who are you looking for?"

Second Master Lin smiled at her, "I'm Yu Zhen's father. I'll bring her some food."

Wang's mother quickly stopped and said, "Don't come in yet. I don't know if Junsheng and Yu Zhen are there. Wait!"

I don't know if anyone is in a courtyard. This babysitter is really confused.

Second Master Lin looked carefully at the patterns carved on the stone at the gate while slandering.

Wang's mother trotted all the way into the west compartment, put down the fruit plate and quickly said, "Yu Zhen, your father is here. He said it was for you Song to eat!"

Lin Yuzhen was stunned, which was a little unexpected.

Anyway, my father-in-law came to his door. Xu Junsheng said, "Then I'll go and welcome me!"

Soon, Second Master Lin came in with his daughter-in-law, sat on the sofa in the hall, looked around and said, "This is the first time I've come here. The room is really well cleaned up."

Xu Junsheng poured him a cup of tea.

Second Master Lin opened the burden with a smile, took out the lunch box inside and said, "Yu Zhen, didn't you say last time that you wanted to eat beef balls? Dad sent someone to buy beef. What your mother made it was delicious. Try it quickly!"

Lin Yuzhen was really a little hungry at this moment. Xu Junsheng went to the kitchen to get bowls and chopsticks. There were not many balls. The two of them divided half a bowl and soon finished it.

"It's really good, Dad. Can you still buy beef?"

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Okay, do you still want to eat?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "I've eaten it once. I can't eat it all the time. Yesterday, I dreamed of my mother. When I was a child, my mother would make a shrimp dumpling. I haven't eaten them for so many years. I want to eat them."

Second Master Lin was stunned. Many years ago, he suddenly remembered what happened. Speaking of which, his original match was a capable person, quite strong. He did everything like well, and his cooking skills were also very good, and his home-cooked dishes were quite good.

In this contrast, Huang Cuifen is far from the same.

Yu Zhen's own mother can indeed make shrimp dumplings, which are quite beautiful. The clear powder used in the leather is translucent, and you can see the shrimp inside.

But nowadays, ordinary people can't make such meticulous snacks.

First of all, live shrimp is not easy to buy. Nowadays, it is inconvenient to buy things, and it is not as good as before. In the past, there were also stalls selling live fish and live shrimp at the entrance of the vegetable market, which were all shipped to Tianjin.

Now it's okay. He won't go there. I don't think so.

Even if you buy live shrimp, the shrimp dumplings are delicious and beautiful, which is also a serious craft. I guess Huang Cuifen can't make it.

Second Master Lin said in a embarrassed way, "Yu Zhen, if you don't say it, I forgot that when your mother was alive, she did make shrimp dumplings twice, but now it's not easy to buy, which is not easy to do."

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay. I'll just say it casually."

In fact, when her mother died, she was only more than three years old. For so many years, all the memories of her mother were very blurred. She only remembered that her mother was very beautiful. When her mother hugged her, she could smell the smell of jasmine. As for shrimp dumplings, she really didn't remember it. Her aunt said it. Only a few times did I have an impression.

It's mentioned now, just to embarrass his unintentional father.

Second Master Lin drank tea and went home with a pack of things.

Huang Cuifen was very happy to see that his red face was red. She glanced at the big bag and asked, "Is Yu Zhen at home?"

Second Master Lin nodded, "He Junsheng is at home, and he also said that the beef balls you made are delicious!"

Huang Cuifen smiled and said, "Yes, I cut the meat filling carefully and picked out all the tendons."

Second Master Lin proudly opened the cloth bag and said, "Look, the wine and tea Yuzhen brought me were all high-end goods, and he also gave me two clothes, saying it was old man's."

Huang Cuifen thought of sending dumplings by herself. Once she was sent to Yu Zhen at home, and the second time she was kicked to the alley of the Qin family, but her stepdaughter disliked it.

It didn't get the benefits either time.

However, Second Master Lin, his own father, went to deliver it away, and he was at home, and he gave so many things. It was just pouring wine and tea. Although the clothes were old, it looked really good.

She said sourly, "You think what you give you is good things. People like the Xu family give you are all they don't want!"

Second Master Lin is not stupid and can't see it clearly, but even so, the wine and tea are much better than he usually drink. And the old clothes are worn by Mr. Xu, the Zhongshan suit is made of thin tweed and has not worn at all. The two shirts are neither faded nor broken. They are all good.

Wang's mother said that it was the old man's clothes a few years ago. Now the size is not suitable, and it's a waste to eat ashes in the room for nothing.

Huang Cuifen's mouth shouted and said, "The boy of the Zhang family has made a lot of money by doing business with Junsheng. It is estimated that Junsheng makes more. Yu Zhen is your own daughter. She has to buy you a few meters of cloth and make a new set, right?"

Second Master Lin felt that what she said was really unpleasant and frowned, "I don't know what's new, but someone has to make it for me, and I don't know how you take care of the house. I haven't made clothes for three or four years. Who can I point at these children? Yugang is even reluctant to buy me a bottle of wine!"

Huang Cuifen didn't expect that Second Master Lin actually picked up her own son, and her voice suddenly increased, "What day is Yu Zhen doing? What day is Yugang doing? The young couple are still renting a house to live in!"

Second Master Lin was also unwilling to show weakness. "Yes, so it's difficult for Yugang to live alone. The salary of both of them is not high. I can't count on him. I can't bring over a bottle of wine, let alone mention clothes."

"My own daughter gave it to me. I just think it's good. What's wrong with the broken one? Who can give it to me except her?" After saying that, he slammed the door out angrily.

Second Master Lin had few advantages, but he was very heartwarming. He went out of his house to visit the park. After a while, he was angry and began to think about making shrimp dumplings.

With Huang Cuifen's stupid appearance and her attitude today, even if he buys live shrimp, he probably can't take it home to make it. Second Master Lin thought about it and thought it was more appropriate to find Second Aunt Lin.

His eldest sister also has a clumsy hand. When she was a child, she steamed steamed steamed buns at home, and the eldest sister made collapsed.

The weather in May of the solar calendar is very good. There are a lot of people wandering in the park. Many Master Lin, who is carrying a bird cage, knows each other.

He walked slowly and thought for a long time, and really thought of a suitable person.

In May, the weather became warmer and warmer. You don't have to wear a coat in the morning and night. It's enough to wear a shirt. Some anxious students even changed into short sleeves.

Generally speaking, more than four months of pregnancy will not be too obvious. The looser coat can completely cover it, but Lin Yuzhen is pregnant with twins.

At this time, it is already a little obvious.

On the campus of Peking University, married students are very common, and many of them are married and have children, but like her, there are really quite a lot of people who are pregnant in college.

However, Lin Yuzhen is very popular and usually has good academic performance. She is a famous talented girl in the Chinese department or the chairman of the student union. Most students can still understand.

For example, Sun Mingzhi, she is quite envious, "Yu Zhen, your efficiency is good. When you graduate, your child can also get soy sauce, and it won't delay your work in the future!"

She has two sisters and a younger brother, and her mother often complains that if it hadn't been for the birth of them, she would have been much higher than her father.

In addition, Yang Feng is also very envious. She has a delusion that she wants to stay in Beijing after graduation, but according to national policies, college students have to return to their places of origin. It is very difficult to stay in school. If she wants to contact her counterparts, she looks blackened and has no social relationship.

But if she can find a local partner, she will be regarded as a Beijinger, which will be completely different.

Peking University graduates are in Beijing, and they can choose their jobs at will. They are particularly welcome to go to any unit.

However, there are also a few people who are particularly disliked to this. For example, Liu Qiumin, she and Lin Yuzhen are not as good as others in the upper and lower bunks. She is not as good-looking as others, and the partner she is not good at. When she became the vice chairman of the student union, she failed to enter the student union.

But Lin Yuzhen is pregnant now.

Liu Qiumein felt that it was a little embarrassing to go to college with married status. Pregnancy in school was a bad thing that seriously damaged the campus atmosphere.

She not only quickly told all the people she knew the news, but also secretly wrote a whistleblowing letter to the school.

In June, although Lin Yuzhen was still very comfortable, no matter how loose she wore, she couldn't cover it. At a glance, she could see that she was pregnant.

On this day, she had just finished class and was about to follow Chen Jinlan and others back to the dormitory. The counselor hurriedly found her and said, "Lin Yuzhen, Mr. Fei is looking for you."

Mr. Fei is the deputy director of their Chinese Department. She has always admired Lin Yuzhen very much and is also her introduction to the party.

Lin Yuzhen wore a floral dress today, and her waist was very loose. She walked briskly to the office building, knocked on the door and asked, "Mr. Fei, are you looking for me?"

Fei Dongyang is in his fifties. He wears gold glasses and has a particularly elegant temperament. He asked with a smile, "Have Qinghe finished the manuscript next month?"

After the Spring Festival, their school's journal was called Qinghe. The school came forward to complete all the formalities. Now, Qing is already a magazine for normal sales. It is written by the student union and printed by the school's printing house. Each issue has a circulation of 5,000 yuan. After deducting the cost, the profit is basically attributed to the membership fee of the student union.

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "The manuscript has been finalized, and the layout is almost the same."

Mr. Fei poured her a glass of water and said with a serious expression, "Classmate Yu Zhen, next, I want to talk to you about personal issues on behalf of the school."

Lin Yuzhen has guessed, "Mr. Fei, what you want to talk about is that I'm pregnant?"

Mr. Fei nodded, "Yes, you really had such a situation a few years ago, but since last year, fewer and fewer married girls have been admitted. In recent years, there has been no one, but the school does not explicitly stipulate in this regard. I talk to you because the school has received a report letter."

Lin Yuzhen didn't expect that someone would do this, "What do you plan to do with the school?"

Mr. Fei smiled awkwardly and said, "It's not a matter of principle, nothing big, let alone making mistakes, and you can't deal with it or deal with it. You are an excellent student in all aspects. The teacher thinks that this may not affect your grades, but after all, the school has put it up. You You have to put on an attitude. My opinion is that you can write a self-critical letter and give it to me.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Then will you record it in the file?"

Mr. Fei said, "I definitely not. Don't worry."

With that, he handed over a piece of paper, "Okay, that's over."

On the way back, she opened the piece of paper and looked at it. The content was to report her, saying that one of the school students was pregnant, which damaged the school atmosphere. If it were like her, Peking University would no longer be Peking University, but a pregnancy and baby hall. Therefore, the school was required to deal with it strictly and expel the girl.

She looks familiar with the handwriting, but she is a little uncertain.

"Yu Zhen, I'll have dinner for you. Come and eat!" As soon as he entered the dormitory door, Wang Dia greeted her, "I bought two pieces today."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Don't rush to eat yet. It's a coincidence that I just found a report letter. It turned out to report me. Please help me have a look. Who wrote this?"

Wang Dia took a look and immediately scolded, "What a bitch. I can't see others. This look was written by Liu Qiumin. She also contributed to Qinghe last month. I know her words!"

Liu Qiumin's article is well written. It can be sent or not, because Qinghe has received a lot of manuscripts now, and it is particularly extraordinary that he will be selected. Although Liu Qiumin wrote is good, it is available or not available.

There are many manuscripts of the same quality.

Wang Dia doesn't like Liu Qiumi very much. Liu Qiumin is famous for being strong at pinching the tip. In fact, Wang Dia also has this personality, but Liu Qiumi always likes to do small movements, talk behind his back, and likes to talk to people from outsiders. That's not simply pinching the tip or morality. The question is gone.

Naturally, she killed the manuscript. For this, Liu Qiumen also specifically looked for her. At first, she was polite, but later she questioned.

Wang Dia, even if he is usually quiet, he quarrels, "Why don't you use your manuscript? Just because I don't like you. What, what can you do?"

In fact, Lin Yuzhen also guessed that it was Liu Qiumin, but her handwriting is not very certain.

Wang Dia didn't eat anything. He ran to Qinghe's office to look for the manuscript. When he came back, he photographed the paper on Liu Qiumin's face.

"You think pregnancy will bring bad habits, right? It means that you will also get pregnant with you, but you have two boyfriends. Who will be pregnant? Yu Zhen is married. They are legal. You are not married and you are pregnant. You are an illegitimate child who spoils the school atmosphere, understand?"

Liu Qiumin's face turned pale with anger, "You're just pregnant!"

Wang Dia added, "Don't think you are quite senior all day long. Why do you look down on married girls? Are you going not to get married all your life? Or do you plan to get pregnant and have children without getting married?

"You bitch, we all look down on you. We are cheap but don't know yourself. That's you!"

Liu Qiumen just secretly made a small move and couldn't scold people at all. She blushed with anger, and finally cried.

"You all bully people. I want to react to the school. I want to sue you!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "You still sued. Why did you report me get the report letter? Think about it with your brain. It really won't end. Guess whether the school will fire a vice chairman of the student union or you?"

"Don't be crooked all day long. In society, you dare to do this. Do you think it will be so lightly like now?"

Liu Qiumen lowered his head and was dissatisfied, but she didn't dare to say anything.

There was no class in the afternoon. She went to the library with Wang Dia and Hu Meng. Hu Meng thought it was quite inexplicible. "Yu Zhen, why do you think she always targeted you?"

Wang Dia said, "This is not clear. She is jealous of Yu Zhen. They are all in the same dormitory. Yu Zhen is better than her in all aspects. She can't stand it. She just wants to make it bad!"

Hu Meng shook his head and said, "We have been admitted to our school. Why are you still like this? With kung fu, it's not good to learn more."

Lin Yuzhen said, "The ability to be admitted to Peking University only shows that she has a high IQ, and her EQ may not be high. Now she looks even lower than ordinary people."

Wang Dia said, " Forget it, let's not talk about her. Let's review it quickly."

In early July, the school held a holiday after organizing the exam.

In the evening, Xu Junsheng came to pick her up. Hearing the news, she was relieved, "It's a holiday, so that you can rest at home at ease."

She is almost seven months pregnant now. She can't see anything from her back, but from the front, her stomach is already very big.

I haven't ridden a bicycle for a long time. I take a tram to and from school, but every tram is quite crowded and not very convenient. Fortunately, Xu Junsheng resigned from the Economic and Trade Bureau last month.

He and Zhang Licheng's medicinal herbal medicine company are still preparing. They are relatively idle in daily life. Recently, they have been picking her up and sent to and from school every day.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Let's go to the hospital for a check-up tomorrow."

Xu Junsheng asked nervously, "Are you not feeling well?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "That's not the case, but there is no harm in checking."

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay, I'll go tomorrow morning."

Back to Jinshan Hutong, Xu Junchang and Miao Lingling came, and Tian Xianglan was also off duty. She asked with a smile, "Yu Zhen, what do you want to eat? There are live shrimps today."

Lin Yuzhen said, "If you don't eat pepper, salt and shrimp, it's easy to get angry. Just stir-fry it with cabbage."

Wang's mother nodded and asked, "Half more chicken. Is it fried or stewed?"

Xu Junsheng said, "It's a hot day. Just drink some chicken soup and stir-fry it with some shiitake mushrooms."

Wang's mother smiled and said, "That's done. Then I'll do it quickly."

Miao Lingling curled her lips dissatisfiedly and handed her husband an aggrieved look. In the past, every time they came back, Tian Xianglan or Wang's mother would ask what she wanted to eat. Now it's good. People are here. They patronized their little daughter-in-law and didn't see her.

After dinner, Xu Junchang went to the backyard to chat with Mr. Xu for a long time. When she returned to the east wing, Miao Lingling was reading. Seeing him coming in, she pulled him down and said, "Junchang, I want to discuss something with you."

"What's the matter?

"Why don't we move back?"

Xu Junchang looked at her suspiciously and asked, "Are you serious?"

"There can still be a holiday. In fact, there is a bus from here to our hospital, which is very convenient."

Xu Junchang nodded, "However, it's definitely not as convenient as living in the military compound."

Miao Lingling leaned her head on his shoulder and said, "It's convenient to be convenient, but it's quite boring. Moving home is a little more lively. The job in our hospital is in three shifts. You can accompany my grandpa more when you have time."

This reason makes Xu Junchang unable to refute, and in fact, he is willing to live at home, although it is indeed inconvenient to commute to and from work.

But he has to rush ahead of everything he has to do with his rank and position. It is common to lead the team out. Even if he does not go out of the task, there is also a lot of daily training and work in the army. On average, he can get off work on time for two days a week.

Although the three children of the second uncle's family also live in the military compound, Junting and Junming went to the third year of high school after the summer vacation, and cousin Junlan also went to the second year of high school. Their daily life is to endorse and do exercises.

Since she got married, she often went back to her mother's house. Some time ago, her brother-in-law didn't know what crazy she was. She actually complained that she often came to eat and drink for nothing. She was angry and came back to cry with him, so she didn't go there often.

Maybe sometimes it's really a little lonely.

If only she said, it would be great to spend time with her grandfather.

Xu Junchang said, "If you want to live here, you can come and stay. However, if I'm not at home and the weather is bad, you'd better be there."

Miao Lingling smiled and said, "Of course."

In early August, Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng's medicinal herbal medicine companies opened. After searching for a long time, the pavement was quite large, and there was a bigger yard behind it.

The front ticket is sold, and all kinds of medicinal materials are stored in the backyard, which is particularly suitable.

Zhang Licheng is very busy these days before and after running. He cleaned up the house, arranged various venues, and bought counter shelves and office furniture. In order to save some money, he almost broke his leg.

It's not just these things. He and Xu Junsheng also went to Anhui and Shandong, and returned many commonly used Chinese medicinal herbs.

Maybe because he is tired and busy, he can't take care of anything else, but he doesn't think much about Zhao Hongmei.

They do wholesale business. There are not many newly opened buyers and sellers, but the sales volume is still very good.

As soon as she became a boss, more people introduced Zhang Licheng, and the conditions of the woman were different from before. Although she was a worker, she was quite beautiful, or she was generally a cadre.

He cooperated. As long as he had time, he agreed to look at each other, but after looking at each other, there was often no follow-up.

My uncle and aunt are so worried about this. I don't know how many times they scolded their son.

That evening, Zhang Licheng rode home by bike and walked to the entrance of the alley. He saw two people he knew, one was Zhao Hongmei's second uncle and the other was Zhao Hongmei's third uncle.

He jumped out of the car, frowned and asked, "Why are you here?"

Zhao Hongmei's two uncles smiled and said, "You put us down our Hongmei, and we dare not go to the northeast, so we are here!"

It's time to get off work that the alley is full of people. Zhang Licheng said, "Go home and talk."

Zhao Hongmei's second uncle shook his head as soon as he entered the yard. Beijing is so big that the place where people live is really small. Is it comfortable to live in this palm-sized yard?

Zhang Licheng poured them two glasses of water and asked hard, "Hongmei, is everything okay?"

Zhao Hongmei's third uncle said, "What can I do? I just cry at home every day."

Zhao Hongmei's second uncle drank a glass of water and said, "Don't deal with those useless things. We're here this time just want to talk to you. You have been with Hongmei for several months, holding your little hand and kissing her little mouth. Now you have left her down. What's going on?"

Zhang Licheng lowered his head and said nothing.

Zhao Hongmei's third uncle said, "Isn't it because of the 8,000 yuan? I haven't made it clear to you. Seven thousand yuan, it was Hongmei who lame her brother and gave her brother compensation. A thousand yuan is the bride price. I don't want much."

Zhang Licheng muffled, "There are too many 8,000."

Zhao Hongmei's second uncle said, "Don't think you don't know your details. You have received so many mountain goods. Don't mention 8,000 yuan, 30,000 to 20,000 yuan!"

At this moment, Uncle Zhang came back from work and was annoyed when he heard this, "How much money does my son have? He earns it himself. It's useless for you to be jealous!"

Zhao Hongmei's second uncle smiled, "This is the eldest brother. At first glance, he is a cultural person. Didn't we quarrel? Don't we talk about it? Now what we mean is not going to be 8,000 yuan."

"Hongmei wants to get married. Her brother's 7,000 yuan compensation should be given monthly, 40 yuan a month, and enough for 20 years. However, 1,000 yuan of dowry money can't be reduced."

When Zhang Licheng heard this, he hesitated for dozens of seconds. Before he agreed, Uncle Zhang said first, "No, you just don't want a penny, and we don't have a family like you!"

Chapter 42

Zhao Hongmei's second uncle smiled and said, "Brother, this can't be said so well. Whoever married a daughter-in-law can't give the bride price. It's impossible not to give a sum of money. Is your Licheng and our family Hongmei get along well? As I just said, they have been fine for months, the woods drilled and their hands are held. I also kissed my mouth. The steamed buns you ate in Licheng in the northeast are all made by our red plums. What's the matter? I won't admit it when I go back to Beijing?"

Zhao Hongmei's third uncle also said, "That's right, if this is put on before, it's playing with women. If you commit the crime of hooligan, you have to go to prison!"

Uncle Zhang frowned, and the scene in front of him reminded him of some memories that he really didn't want to think of. However, now it's not the past. In the past, the whole society was talking nonsense.

The villain is in charge, and black and white can be turned upside down.

He slapped the table angrily and said, "Young people are willing to make a partner with you. No one forces him. My son came back from the northeast because the bride price could not be negotiated. This matter has long been over. What else do you think? It's useless to chase Beijing!"

Zhang Licheng just had an impulse to agree, and now he also figured out something wrong. Why did his second uncle and third uncle know so clearly about some details of his relationship with Hongmei?

Of course, it may also be that they are talking nonsense, because it is normal for young people to do things to a little extent.

However, somehow, he had an intuition that Hongmei told her family that this was all about.

He doesn't want to think so, but once such an idea comes out, he can't help it.

Of course, these are all facts, and he can't help but admit it.

But somewhere in my heart seems to have collapsed.

Uncle Zhao was really angrily moved when he saw Uncle Zhang and didn't dare to say anything so cruel. Instead, he said, "Brother, our Hongmei is in good condition, good-looking and good at work. She introduced her to so many partners. She didn't like it, so she fell in love with your Licheng. The two children are predestined. Since they like each other, if It's so uncomfortable to miss that. As I just said, her parents also regret it. If you don't want the 7,000 compensation you mentioned before, just take a bride price normally!"

Uncle Zhao also said, "Yes, if we hadn't watched Hongmei cry every day, what did we come here all the way, but we were poor to see the child. Hongmei had been stupid since she was a child. She was a dead girl. She didn't like anyone she introduced to her, and your family would not marry!"

The eldest aunt is also back now. After listening to a few words outside, she was very angry. She rushed directly to the room and said, "Don't talk about it. You're still dreaming. My son is already engaged. Not only can the girl be down-to-earth and capable, but also her mother's family is not a demon. Hurry up and go back and wherever you come from!"

Zhao Hongmei's second and third uncle were stunned when they heard this and stared at Zhang Licheng suspiciously.

No wonder after talking for a long time, this boy didn't say anything cheerful. He was engaged to another girl so quickly?

But before leaving, my niece Hongmei Mingming said confidently that as long as he was not allowed to take out 8,000 yuan at once, Zhang Lichengbao would agree.

It seems that it's still out of sight.

People in this capital change their minds too quickly.

Zhang Licheng knew that his parents didn't like Zhao Hongmei's family, but he couldn't lie about this kind of engagement and marriage.

He has watched a lot recently, but he has no feelings. It's not that the girl is not bad. It's his own problem, and he got it when he met it.

He sighed and was about to speak when Second Uncle Zhang came in with a water cup and naturally answered the conversation, "That is, there are many girls in the four or nine cities. My nephew has the ability, and some like him. The conditions for the engagement to him are very good in all aspects. Their parents are both locals and they are still cadres. Well, high quality will not blackmail people.

"However, anyway, it's all guests who come to your door. It's time for dinner. We Beijingers don't have the reason to drive people out. Licheng, hurry up and go to the front door to buy a roast duck and add a dish in the evening. I'll have two drinks with these two guests from afar!"

The eldest aunt pushed her son hard, and Zhang Licheng walked out of the room and the yard. When he walked to the entrance of the alley, his mind was still messy as messy.

Coincidentally, she met An Yuxiang, who had just come back from work. The little girl smiled at him sweetly and asked, "Brother Licheng, where are you going?"

Zhang Licheng was a little confused when he pushed the car. More than ten seconds later, he said, "What? I'll go to the front door to buy roast duck."

An Yuxiang asked again, "Have you come to your family?" Why do you still go to the front door to buy it? I want to buy Quanjude. Brother Licheng, I advise you not to go. There are a lot of people now, and there are also a lot of people lined up in the takeaway window. Why don't you go to the overpass to buy it? The roast duck in that restaurant is not much worse than Quanjude. One is more than one yuan cheaper.

Zhang Licheng smiled and said, "It's okay."

An Yuxiang always felt that something was wrong with him. She had a cousin, who was the same when she was unhappy. She looked confused and said kindly, "Whether, let's go together. My family hasn't eaten ducks for a long time. Yesterday, my brother was still talking. It happened that I just paid overtime pay today, so I also bought half of them."

Zhang Licheng doesn't care, "Then let's go together."

I bought a duck. On the way back, An Yuxiang boldly said, "Brother Licheng, I heard from my mother that the lotus flowers in Tao Ranting are blooming well. Can you accompany me to have a look?"

In the past, Zhang Licheng didn't have this spare time to accompany the little girl to the park, and he and An Yuxiang didn't know each other very well.

But today is different. He hesitated for a moment and said, "That's all."

At this moment, his brain naturally woke up, but somehow he was not in a hurry to go home, because he was a little scared.

If it is clear to Zhao Hongmei's two uncles that he is not engaged at all, he will probably continue to discuss the marriage of the two families.

He didn't like Zhao Hongmei at once, but he didn't want to get engaged quickly.

Let's mess around like this. Let's talk about it later.

An Yuxiang smiled happily and pulled him to see the lotus. The lotus has bloomed to the end of this season, but it is still very beautiful. On the green lotus leaves, the red petals are bright.

After enjoying the lotus, I also went to the peony garden for a visit.

The two returned to the Qin family Hutong again. It was past six o'clock, but Zhang Licheng hesitated at the end of the alley for a long time. An Yuxiang pushed the car and followed him. She felt strange, "Brother Licheng, what's wrong with you?"

Zhang Licheng turned back and smiled, "It's okay."

The aunt of the Zhang family was worried that her son would not understand the interestingness of his second uncle. Through the reason of cooking, she went to the gate to watch it every now.

Seeing my son coming back now, I trotted quickly, "Are you stupid? You really bought it for you to buy ducks. Your second uncle asked you to go out to hide. Why did you come back so soon!"

Zhang Licheng carried a face and said nothing.

An Yuxiang asked curiously, "Auntie, what's going on at home?"

The eldest aunt smiled and said, "Hey, nothing. There are two annoying guests at home, Yuxiang. Why don't you go to your house first?"

Anjia and Zhang's family are diagonally opposite each other, and the relationship is very good.

An Yuxiang said, "Okay, Brother Licheng, come with me!"

The house is a large courtyard, occupying two east wing rooms, and a kitchen outside. The space in the room is a little abrupt, but it is very clean.

There are no broken legs and lame in the chairs and stools.

An Yuxiang's parents are also at home. One is cooking, and the other is dragging their heads with wire in the yard. Seeing Zhang Licheng, they are very enthusiastic.

"Brother Licheng, sit down. I ran to the watermelon in the well in the morning. Now it's cool. I'll cut the watermelon."

Most of the alleys in Nancheng have tap water, and there are also large miscellaneous courtyards where they live in, but the original wells are not waste. The water quality of the well is good and a little sweet. Some people nearby come to fetch water.

Zhang Licheng was a little embarrassed when she was so polite. He smiled and said, "Neighbors, why are you so polite? Don't say hello to me. I'll sit down for a while and leave."

An Yuxiang was happy with him. She turned around and went to the yard, took out the watermelon from the iron bucket, and soon brought a large plate of cut watermelons.

Zhang Licheng ate cold watermelon and chatted with An Yuxiang. He learned that she had been working for more than a year, but she became a regular worker not long ago, which was a little surprised.

"Your food factory is very good, and the cans are delicious."

An Yuxiang smiled and said, "Yes, right? Many people think it's delicious. I like yellow peaches the most. This season, the purchasing department of our factory will drive a truck to the village to collect peaches!"

Zhang Licheng nodded, "I also like canned yellow peaches."

An Yuxiang said, "Really, our factory has an internal purchase price. If we go to the grocery store to buy a bottle of yellow peaches, it will cost 80 cents. If our employees buy it and take canned bottles by themselves, it will only 30 cents per catty. Do you want me to bring you two catties back?"

Whether it is canned fruit or canned meat, in fact, it is not a daily food for ordinary people, but a little luxurious. Usually, they are reluctant to buy it by themselves. They are only used to see patients or give gifts.

Now is the season for yellow peaches to be put on the market. From time to time, people set up stalls on the edge of the overpass to sell them. They are big and fresh, only a catty is only a dime, and a smaller catty of eight cents. Isn't it better than this can?

Zhang Licheng said, "No, just buy some ready-made peaches to eat."

An Yuxiang nodded, "That's right. It's not cost-effective to buy it now. If you want to eat it in winter, you can buy it once or twice occasionally."

At first, Zhang Licheng didn't talk much, and then he talked well with An Yuxiang. Although this little girl is young, the people she knows a lot about.

Many of them are his junior high school or high school classmates.

An Yuxiang's mother cooked dinner and didn't do anything special, just ordinary white flour steamed buns, stick noodle porridge and boiled cabbage.

But with half of the duck you bought, it's decent.

Zhang Licheng couldn't eat other people's food for nothing. At this time, he didn't want to go home, so he took off the handlebar and said, "Auntie, cut this."

An's aunt is a little strange. Although they live close to the Zhang family, the relationship between the two families is also good. Zhang Liting occasionally eats, but the eldest son of the Zhang family rarely comes over.

He bought a duck. Why don't he take it home to eat it?

"No, half is enough."

Zhang Licheng was very resolute and insisted on cutting the duck. An's aunt couldn't help it and said, "Didn't you buy half of Yuxiang? Cut another half is enough!"

It's also strange to say. Her family Yuxiang has always been frugal. Why did she suddenly buy half a duck?

I had dinner at Anjia and chatted with An Yuxiang's father for a while. It was past eight o'clock, so I couldn't go home.

Zhang Licheng pushed the car out, and An Yuxiang followed him behind and took him out.

Besides, when we went back to the Zhang family, Zhao Hongmei's two uncles really thought Zhang Licheng was going to buy roast duck. They had long heard that the roast duck in Beijing was delicious, and they were really waiting.

But when I came back, I didn't see Zhang Licheng come back.

Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang did not issue an eviction order, but they were not invited to drink. My aunt said she was going to the kitchen to cook, but they didn't bring a plate of dishes.

I just drank tea on an empty stomach. In the end, the tea was tasteless.

Uncle Zhao was anxious, "What on earth do you think? Why hasn't this Licheng come back?"

Second uncle Zhang smiled and said, "Actually, this matter is obvious. My nephew came back from the northeast alone, but he didn't want to be with your niece. Now he has made an appointment with someone else. The appointment is to forget this paragraph. Now it is not a feudal society. Men and women are not married. Young people have sex with each other. It's normal, and you can't pester others because of this, right?"

Uncle Zhao said angrily, "You are not really doing things like this. Your nephew and my niece have been dating for several months. He came to Beijing alone and made a marriage with other girls when he came back. Isn't it shameless?"

Uncle Zhang changed his face, "Who do you think is shameless? Who on earth is shameless? How can you marry a daughter who opens her mouth or sells her daughter? If you want to say shameless, you are the most shameless!"

Uncle Zhao said, "Brother, won't you talk about this? I don't want this money. I don't want the compensation of 7,000 yuan first, and I want a thousand yuan of dowry money!"

Uncle Zhang snorted coldly, "Do you want it? Are you going to cut meat!"

Second Uncle Zhang also said, "Don't be smart. We can't see that calculation. All right, don't grind it. Hurry up. If you don't leave, I have to go to the police station. My primary school classmates are the director there. You are not for no reason. Come to our house. Do you know what this is called intrusion. In private homes, the police can arrest you!"

Uncle Zhao and Uncle Zhao reacted at this moment. They really couldn't get along. Although their niece looked good-looking or not, she liked Zhang Licheng before. This family didn't seem to be very popular.

Since we can't talk about it, we have to talk about something else.

Uncle Zhao said, "It was Zhao Hongmei who begged us to come. When it comes to Beijing, Zhang Licheng Baobao will agree and reimburse us for the fare. Now that we go back to the fare is gone. Give both of you two."

The Zhang family really had never seen such a scoundrel. Naturally, they refused to give it. After talking about it, they quarreled. Zhao Hongmei's two uncles saw that Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang were both cultural people. Cultural people love face, so they simply ran to the yard to make a lot of noise.

Zhang Licheng heard it in the alley and saw many neighbors poked at the gate of his house.

He took three steps and two steps, and hurried into his yard. Out of curiosity, An Yuxiang followed him and closed the door.

Zhao Hongmei's two uncles didn't believe it. When they saw Zhang Licheng leading a young girl in, they couldn't help but believe it.

Uncle Zhao stared at Zhang Licheng viciously and said, "My niece really blindly fell in love with you. Give us the toll, and we're leaving!"

The fare from Beijing to Gagdachi was 12, and Zhang Licheng counted 24 yuan from his wallet and handed it over.

Uncle Zhao was not satisfied when he took it and said, "There is still food on the way."

Zhang Licheng took out another ten yuan and handed it over.

Uncle Zhao said, "There are also the fare and meals before coming. Why don't you give it? Let's go back and ask Hongmei."

Somehow, when he heard the name, Zhang Licheng seemed to have been stabbed in his heart. He didn't say anything or pay any more. He went straight to the west compartment where he lived and lay motionlessly in bed.

This matter is finally over. Uncle Zhang and aunt fell to the ground with a stone in their heart, especially the aunt, who came to his son Zhang Luo more attentively.

Zhang Licheng did not object. Let him look at each other as soon as he went to see each other. However, he put forward a condition that he simply wanted to make people very popular. All girls who said they wanted to betrothal gifts would not marry.

He wants to marry a girl who doesn't need to spend a penny.

Originally, Zhang Licheng's conditions were not very good. Although he was not bad, he was not particularly outstanding. Although she made some money in business, after all, there was no formal job. When the girl heard this, she looked back and inquired carefully. She felt that he was stingy. Even if she married such a person, even if she was rich, she would not be a day. It will be better.

For a while, the matchmaker didn't come.

For this, my aunt couldn't wait to scold her son ten times a day, but Zhang Licheng felt that it was good to be alone and comfortable. She went wherever she wanted.

After hearing this, Lin Yuzhen laughed so much, "My cousin was bitten by a snake once, and she was afraid of the well rope for ten years."

Xu Junsheng said disapproval, "It's impossible to do so. They are stupid. They are so stingy before they get married and scared them away!"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "He is too corrected. Maybe he can figure it out in a while."

As she was talking, Miao Lingling opened the screen door and asked with a smile, "Yu Zhen, how are you feeling today?"

Last month, she and Xu Junchang moved back. Xu Junchang was very busy and didn't come back many times, but Miao Lingling often came back. As soon as she was free, she went to the backyard to chat with her grandfather and play chess.

She used to be a stinky chess basket, but now with the guidance of Mr. Xu, her level has also improved a lot.

Lin Yuzhen said, "There is nothing special feeling. There is nothing else except that my stomach feels a little falling."

Her due date is actually more than 20 days, but because she is a twin, she has made a plan with the hospital doctor to have a caesarean section in advance.

The negotiated date is August 28. Today is 26th, and I should go to the hospital tomorrow.

In the recent week, Xu Junsheng has not gone anywhere. The company has been handed over to Zhang Licheng, who is specially accompanied by Lin Yuzhen at home for fear of any mistakes.

Miao Lingling said, "That's good. Are everything ready for admission to the hospital tomorrow?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded with a smile, "It's all ready."

"That's right. I'm going to work."

After dinner, Lin Yuzhen sat on the sofa listening to songs. Xu Junsheng bought a lot of cartridges, including Xu Guanjie, Chen Huixian, Xu Xiaofeng and Deng Lijun.

At this time, Teng Lijun's "Sweet" is on the recorder.

Xu Junsheng handed her half of the peeled apples and asked, "Yu Zhen, how many copies can your Qinghe sell in the first issue now?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Five thousand, why do you ask this? Do you want to advertise?"

Because TV sets have not yet been popular, all kinds of print advertisements are particularly popular now. Not only major newspapers, but also in better-selling magazines.

She has also discussed this matter with Sun Mingzhi and Yang Feng. If someone asks Qinghe for advertising, you can print an additional page at the end of the magazine and tentatively charge a quarter of the page for 100 yuan.

However, so far, I haven't received the first advertisement.

Xu Junsheng shot her on the forehead and said, "The magazine you run is a middle school student. I'm a wholesaler. I advertise on Qinghe. Isn't it in vain?"

Lin Yuzhen said unhappyly, "Then why do you ask this?"

Xu Junsheng smiled, "Can't I ask yet?"

Lin Yuzhen took the apple and just took a bite. Suddenly, she felt a faint pain in her stomach. Although it didn't hurt much, the usual fetal movement seemed to be different.

She put down the apple and said, "I'll lie inside for a while."

Xu Junsheng immediately became nervous. He suddenly photographed the newspaper on the table and asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling well?"

She smiled and said, "I have a stomachache. Maybe I'll lie down."

However, after a while, the pain did not disappear, but a little worsened.

Xu Junsheng sweated anxiously and said, "Yu Zhen, I can't prepare the child like me. I'm in a hurry. Maybe I'm in a hurry to come out to see us. I'll contact the car now. Let's hurry up to the hospital."

At 6:30, the jeep took them to the hospital. At eight o'clock, Lin Yuzhen successfully gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix twins by Caesarean section.

When she was withdrawn from the operating room, although she was conscious, she saw two swaddling babies lying beside her.

There is a feeling of sudden dreaming in my previous life and present life.

Xu Junsheng ran over quickly and saw her pale face and was so sad that he bent down and bowed his head and kissed her forehead gently.

Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan's attention was on the two children. Tian Xianglan confirmed to the nurse with a happy face, "It's a boy and a girl, right?"

The nurse was an eldest sister in her forties and said with a smile, "Yes, are you the child's grandmother? It's really blessed. There are all children and grandchildren!"

Back in the ward, Xu Junsheng wiped her sweat and changed a dress. Lin Yuzhen felt very uncomfortable now, and the anesthesia was over.

The wound was painful, and she felt weak and fluttering all over her body. She smiled and said, "Junsheng, show me the child!"

The nurse's bag was so tight that the child's head was covered. Just now, the nurse carried the child directly to the bed next to him.

Xu Junsheng's heart was so beautiful as he became a father, but such a young child in the crib was so big. How dare he touch him? Even Tian Xianglan didn't dare to hug him, but just looked at it and giggled.

Fortunately, the nanny she found in advance also followed her. The surname is Sun, and she is called her sister-in-law Sun. Xu Junsheng asked by many people. She is not old and less than 40 years old. She is the kind of nanny who specializes in serving children. She has been taking care of her child from the end of her life. Generally, when the child is three years old, she will change to another family.

She has a lot of experience in childcare, so her salary is higher than that of ordinary babysitters.

Sister Sun picked up the baby skillfully and said with a smile, "Xiao Xu, this is the boss. He is a boy. Look how strong he is."

Lin Yuzhen motioned the nanny to hand the child to her. Sister-in-law Sun was afraid that she would be inexperienced and said, "Be careful. You must hold your neck and head."

The newborn baby has no strength in the neck and can't raise his head, so these two parts are also the most vulnerable.

She smiled and hugged her son who had not opened her eyes. Sister Sun quickly took it over, put it back on the bed, picked up another baby and said, "This is a second child. It's a girl. Look at this little face. How white it is."

Lin Yuzhen also hugged her daughter and said with satisfaction, "The old and small names are called Chengcheng, honest and sincerity. The second brother is called Yuanyuan, the reunion."

These days, in order to name his two grandchildren or granddaughters, Xu Guanghan paid special attention to the last Kangxi dictionary in his family.

I took countless names, but none of them liked them.

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay, Chengcheng Yuanyuan, quite smooth. That's what the nickname is called."

Xu Guanghan only wanted to give the children a big name, but he didn't think the nickname. He also thought these two names were good and said, "Okay, I'll take the big name. Wait for it."

Xu Junsheng asked, "Dad, why is it so difficult for you to name? I remember that you started Zhang Luo's business last month. It's been more than a month."

Xu Guanghan sighed secretly. He didn't expect that it would be so difficult to get a name. "What do you know? Just take the name to be beautiful and smooth, and it must be consistent with the eight characters, and the meaning is particularly good!"

Xu Junsheng disapproved and said, "Dad, don't you know? Isn't the country family planning now? The child born has to apply for a household registration within a week. If you can't take it out at that time, you will change my name."

Xu Guanghan said, "Didn't that you have no exact birthday before? Now that, I can take it tonight."

He said happily, "Tomorrow, our precious grandchildren will have a big name!"

After staying in the hospital for six days, he was discharged.

Because Lin Yuzhen said specially that she didn't want to be disturbed, no relatives went to the hospital these days, but after returning to the Xu family, relatives and friends knew that they could come to two or three waves every day.

Almost all of them came were relatives of the Xu family, or the old subordinates of the old man, and also relatives of the Tian family. Of course, Second Master Lin and Huang Cuifen also came on her own side.

Huang Cuifen, a stepmother, had no stepdaughter in her heart, so she naturally said a few face-saving words. Although Second Master Lin had worked hard to send a few meals to his own daughter before, he was not very attentive. He was very happy to see his grandson and granddaughter. He patronized and teased the children. He didn't think of asking a few questions at all.

These people paid almost all their attention to their two children, only the four elders of their uncle's family and her cousin Zhang Licheng told her to take good care of her.

In addition, Xu Junsheng is willing to give her more than half of his attention.

Two children were added to the family at once. Everyone was very happy. Mr. Xu and Xu Guanghan, one looked at the grandson and the other valued grandson. They came to see them every morning and night. The child was so young that they didn't dare to hug him. Sister-in-law Sun hugged them, and they were satisfied with a few glances.

Tian Xianglan ran to the west wing as soon as she got off work.

Who doesn't like the white and tender milk ball? Miao Lingling and Xu Junhong often come to tease. Miao Lingling's first close contact with such a young child, she thought it was quite cute. Xu Junhong was surprised that the baby's little hands and feet were so small.

No one knows, and no one cares. This pregnant woman who has not had confinement is very weak physically and mentally.

Having a child itself is seriously injured, especially a Caesarean section, which is equivalent to a small operation. Although I was discharged from the hospital, the wound has not healed at this time. It hurts a step by step. Even sitting up in bed or accidentally involved when you turn over, it is painful.

It's okay during the day. At least so many people help, and it's even more painful at night. Because the child wants to breastfeed, he didn't put it in the baby room to sleep with the babysitter. It's all taken by Lin Yuzhen. Maybe the child wakes up and cried and breastfeeding. Dabao finished eating, and Erbao woke up again.

Xu Junsheng is responsible for changing diapers and coaxing children at night.

Because he didn't have a good rest at night, a few days later, there were obvious dark circles at his sight. Sister-in-law Sun was overwkward and said, "Xiao Xu, or you sleep in the study at night, and I will help take care of the children at night."

She has worked in several companies, almost every family does so.

Tian Xianglan happened to be by her and said, "Yes, you are a big man. How can you always take care of this? You don't go to work now, can you?"

Xu Junsheng disagreed and said, "What am I commuting for? Yu Zhen is much more tired than me. Don't forget that she still has wounds. She can survive, and so can I. Mom, don't worry, there is no problem with the company at all. Yu Zhen's cousin is a careful person and won't make mistakes!"

There are two reasons why he doesn't want to change with his sister-in-law grandson. One is that he is really not used to sleeping alone and feels empty. Although it is very tiring to take care of his wife and children at night, he has a great sense of happiness when he sees Yu Zhen and her two children. Second, the most important point is that Yu Zhen is so difficult now, and he has to accompany him. In it.

Are couples just good things, bad things, happy things, bad things, bad things, light and tired to bear together?

The child is the child of both of them. Yu Zhen has suffered a lot about it. He can't even accompany her, can she?

Tian Xianglan felt that her youngest son was too used to her daughter-in-law, but she curled her lips and finally said nothing.

At noon, the two children were carried over by Sun's sister-in-law. Lin Yuzhen was a little tired, but she couldn't sleep. Xu Junsheng was about to fall asleep in a daze. He noticed that she had turned over, held her hand tightly, and asked, "What's the matter? Do you want to drink water?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Junsheng, I want to discuss something with you."

Xu Junsheng opened his eyes and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Where's it going to hire another babysitter and let the child sleep with the babysitter at night."

In fact, she had this idea before, but Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were so cute. She didn't think it seemed good to do so, but now it doesn't work.

Now it's early September, and the school's summer vacation has begun. She has only asked for a month's leave and is not ready to renew it, so she needs to recover as soon as possible in this month.

Now, it is very nutritious. Sister Sun is very good at making confinement meals. Every meal of meat and vegetarian nutrition is well matched, but because she takes care of the children at night, she can't rest well. Now she still has no strength all over her body, and she is a little swollen.

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "Okay, it's not so easy to be a mother, and so is it's the same to be a father. In this way, I'm liberated!"

In the afternoon, Sister-in-law Sun took time to stew her date glue soup. When she brought it in, Lin Yuzhen asked, "Sister-in-law Sun, can you please find another master with the child?"

"Okay, I'll ask early tomorrow morning."

Although Sister Sun has been a babysitter for more than ten years, she is still serving the twins for the first time, and she can't stand it these days.

She is considering either a raise or hire another person.

On the condition of the Xu family, it is completely affordable to hire another babysitter.

Lin Yuzhen said, "If you hire another person, you may also want the child to take care of you at night."

Sister-in-law Sun said, "That's natural and should be!"

One day later, Sister Sun brought back a very conssible middle-aged woman, also in her forties, surnamed Chen, and she was called Sister Chen.

In order to facilitate the storage of milk milk in advance, Xu Junsheng specially bought another refrigerator and put it in the hall of the west compartment.

There was no need to take care of the children at night. Xu Junsheng went to work. Lin Yuzhen also recovered quickly and looked better day by day.

On this day, Zhao Linfang and Sui Lihua came to see her. Zhao Linfang said enviously, "Yu Zhen, why don't you look the same when you have a baby?"

Sui Lihua also said, "Yes, look at this little face, which is red in white. It looks really good."

What surprised her was that all the students of Peking University also came to see her. In addition to Liu Qiumin, the same dormitory came, but also some female students in the department and the student union.

We are all students. They have no money. They raised money to buy gifts. Wang Dia was also very considerate. Together with all her classmates, he wrote a long congratulatory letter to her.

After the grand full moon ceremony, Lin Yuzhen also officially came out of confinement. Except for the wound, it would also have a faint pain, and everything else basically returned to normal.

The next day, she returned to the campus of Peking University in a new dress and experienced a special holiday. She sat back in the classroom and was very satisfied.

Lin Yuzhen dropped off a month's class and was in a hurry to make up for it. For several days, she was studying except for eating and sleeping time.

At noon that day, she did not go back to the dormitory to rest, but chose to continue reading in the classroom.

After reading only two pages, Wang Dia also came. Obviously, she had something to say, but she looked hesitant. Lin Yuzhen asked, "What's the matter? Students will have activities?"

Wang Dia threw her the latest Qinghe and said, "Look at it yourself!"

Lin Yuzhen turned it over, arranged it well, and the article was not bad. There was nothing unusual, but when she turned to the home page again, she saw it.

Qinghe was founded by her. Their editorial department is a literary society, and she also founded it. She is the president, but in this issue, the president wrote Yang Jianqi, and the editor-in-chief is him and Sun Mingzhi.

Chapter 43

Lin Yuzhen closed the book and immediately went to Yang Feng.

This year, many students from other places in their dormitory building chose to stay in Beijing during the summer vacation, or come home and come back soon, including Yang Feng.

Because of this, before the holiday, Lin Yuzhen handed over the work of the literary society to Yang Feng, vice president. She gave her many selected manuscripts, and even planned the topics for the next two issues.

Unexpectedly, someone else was inserted.

"Yang Feng, what's going on? The editor-in-chief doesn't have you. Don't you care about Qinghe's choreography?"

In fact, Yang Feng is also aggrieved in this matter. Since she became the head of the Propaganda Department of the Student Union, the work arranged for her by the chairman, or the cooperation of other departments, she has always completed it very seriously, and her style has always been indisputable.

As the vice president of Shangqinghe, his working attitude is the same.

Therefore, whether in the student union or the literary club, her prestige is not too high, but her popularity has always been very good. All the students of Peking University are very busy, busy with studying and participating in various activities, and she has never suffered a loss.

This is the first time.

Yang Feng said, "In early August, I just came back from my hometown. Sun Mingzhi came to me and said that you were inconvenient now. Yang Jianqi was worried about the work of the literary society. He was afraid that I would be busy alone. He asked her to come and help me review and edit the manuscript together. After a few days, Yang Jianqi invited all the students of the literary society to have two meals. Fan, I discussed the topic selection. In fact, I still used your topic selection. After finalizing, Sun Mingzhi went to the printing house. I didn't know that the name of the president above had been changed, and I didn't know that the editor-in-chief was not me. At that time, Sun Mingzhi explained to me that she really wanted to be the editor-in-chief. Only this time, it won't be next time.

This is roughly the case, but she didn't say some details. Yang Jianqi and Sun Mingzhi also invited her to a meal alone. After explaining and apologizing to her, Sun Mingzhi also gave her a bottle of Xia Shilian snow cream and a box of Xie Fuchun duck egg powder.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Why did the president suddenly become Yang Jianqi?"

Yang Feng frowned and said, "I asked Sun Mingzhi. She said that Yang Jianqi asked for it, and she couldn't help it."

In fact, just after the latest issue of Qinghe came out, several members of the literary society also had special opinions, especially Wang Dia, who strongly asked Yang Feng, the vice president, to come forward and talk to Yang Jianqi.

However, Yang Feng did not dare to go for various considerations.

Lin Yuzhen smiled sarcastically and said, "Yang Feng, do you think it's interesting that your attitude is obviously capable, but it has been shrinking like this? Let's not talk about the president's business. Since you and Sun Mingzhi reviewed the final draft together, the editor-in-chief should be two people. If you want to say it, Sun Mingzhi dare not disagree with it. "?"

Yang Feng was angry and shy, and she was not stupid. She also felt that she had been fooled by Sun Mingzhi this time, but what could she do? Sun Mingzhi was a local, and Yang Jianqi's family background was so strong. Everyone knows the relationship between Sun Mingzhi and Yang Jianqi. Even if she said it, she probably didn't help.

"I didn't know they would sign it like this. Sun Mingzhi took the manuscript to the printing house!"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Why don't you go to such an important thing?"

Yang Feng was silent and said for dozens of seconds, "I happened to be in a hurry that day."

In fact, the things that day were not in a hurry, but it was a little important to her. Guo Zhigang came to school to find her that day and asked her to go to the cinema.

The reason why she came back from her hometown so quickly was not only because she wanted to stare at Qinghe Publishing, but also because of Guo Zhigang.

Since I once attended the student union party in the spring, I have gradually become familiar with Guo Zhigang. At first, I talked about the work of the student union, then I went to the library together, and then I went on various appointments outside the school.

I have been watching movies, shopping malls and parks on the road.

On the way to the cinema that day, she also expressed concern, but Guo Zhigang said, isn't it just a magazine? As long as the manuscript is correct, it doesn't matter.

Besides, Qinghe was founded by Lin Yuzhen. Even if something goes wrong, she can't find her. No matter how well done, it has nothing to do with her.

Guo Zhigang also said that it was boring for her not to be so serious and make herself so tired.

Yang Feng also felt that what he said was reasonable. Indeed, she lived very nervously and tired since she was a child. Because her family was poor and worried that her parents would not let her study, she studied hard. Fortunately, because she was the county was the first in the high school entrance examination, and the county high school exempted her from all tuition and miscellaneous fees, and paid her some living expenses every month.

Even if she is now admitted to Peking University, God doesn't treat her kindly.

On the third day she received the notice from Peking University, her father had an accident in the coal mine. Although her life was saved, he amputated a leg. Her mother was ill all year round and could not be able to work in the first place. Now neither of them can do it.

Although she still has two brothers and one sister, they have already started a family. The two brothers themselves don't have much filial piety, and her sister-in-law is powerful. She can't expect anything. Her sister can help with some work, but she can't help her money.

Her previous life was really not much sweet. It was after she happened to go to Guo Zhi that she realized that it could be so easy to live.

Lin Yuzhen didn't ask anything else, so she turned around and left.

When she found Yang Jianqi, Yang Jianqi was not surprised at all, nor guilty at all, and she took the initiative to say, "Lin Yuzhen, do you want to ask about the signature of the last issue of the magazine?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yes, why don't I know at all? My president was knocked down?"

Yang Jianqi said, "No, no, I don't mean this. Was this special situation before? Although Qinghe is independent now, he is still a journal of the student union. I'm worried that you are not here. In case something goes wrong, I asked Sun Mingzhi to help."

Unexpectedly, Sun Mingzhi changed the president's name with his name.

In his eyes, Sun Mingzhi has never been beautiful enough, smart enough, and his ability to do things is also very ordinary, but only in this matter, he feels that he has done it well.

In fact, he had a relationship with several classmates in the literary society before and invited them to dinner twice for the same purpose, but he still wanted to have a process and was going to discuss it with Lin Yuzhen. Unexpectedly, Sun Mingzhi did it directly.

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "Sun Mingzhi didn't go to help. She went to be the editor-in-chief!"

Yang Jianqi said, "I have criticized her, and she also said that she will be an ordinary member of the literary society in the future and will no longer be the editor-in-chief."

Lin Yuzhen looked directly at him for a few seconds and asked, "Yang Jianqi, do you have any suggestions for the next issue of signature?"

Yang Jianqi smiled embarrassedly, "Lin Yuzhen, in fact, I like the work of the literary society. I have always had the idea of running a journal before. I also want to stay in the literary society. You won't help but agree, do you?"

That's clear, and the next issue must be signed by the president.

If this is changed to others, she can't agree to the appointment, but Yang Jianqi, unlike ordinary Beijing college students, even has to give face to the school. Such a person can't be tough.

It's also a coincidence that Yang Jianqi has a cousin, a loyal reader of Qinghe. When he bought it home, he saw that the president had become a cousin. He was so excited that his parents knew it.

Small magazines like Qinghe don't pay attention to it because they don't have much circulation and don't know much, especially like Yang Jianqi's parents.

Yang Jianqi's mother turned over and thought it was not bad. Yang Jianqi's father also looked at it twice and thought it was okay. He rarely praised his son.

It was originally a dispensable thing, because his parents knew that if there was no name in the next issue, I'm afraid it wouldn't be too good.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Yang Jianqi, you did this because you wanted to have a perfect resume when you graduated, didn't you?"

Yang Jianqi was stunned for a moment, nodded and admitted.

Lin Yuzhen smiled helplessly, "Well, you can stay in the literary club. I don't object to you continuing to be president, but your name must be behind me, and I have another condition."

Yang Jianqi didn't expect her to be so happy with you and asked happily, "What are the conditions?"

As long as he can do it, not to mention one, neither of them nor three is fine.

Lin Yuzhen said, "The literary society is not a husband and wife's store. Sun Mingzhi must leave, and I don't want to use the vice president Yang Feng. The new vice president is Wang Dia."

Yang Jianqi frowned slightly, his face suddenly changed, and said, "Lin Yuzhen, I hope you don't get me wrong. Sun Mingzhi and I are ordinary friendships."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "I haven't finished yet."

"Since you are the same as me and the president of the literary society, I hope you can also contribute to negotiate with the school on behalf of the literary society and win a little benefit for the students of the literary society."

She has mentioned this to Mr. Fei twice, saying that although the profit of Qinghe magazine is not much, it is not appropriate to subsidize the whole student union.

Mr. Fei promised to negotiate with the school, but to no avail.

Yang Jianqi said with a smile, "No problem, just leave this to me."

"And about Sun Mingzhi, you can talk about it."

Qinghe Literature Society now has an office provided by a school. It used to be a warehouse, and the conditions are not good, but this is already Mr. Fei who has found the department and the school, which is an additional care.

On Saturday afternoon, Lin Yuzhen called a meeting of all the members. She first introduced Yang Jianqi's status as president with a smile. Wang Dia asked curiously, "Yu Zhen, if the two presidents of our literary society have different opinions, who will you listen to?"

Yang Jianqi quickly replied, "Of course, I listened to Lin Yuzhen. In fact, I just hung the name, and I have no experience in the work of the literary society. I have to learn more from you in the future."

He had done Sun Mingzhi's work in advance. Sun Mingzhi didn't come today. Lin Yuzhen also told Yang Feng in advance that she was unwilling and came today.

And he said in front of all the students, "Yu Zhen, I know that I didn't do a good job in the last phase of work. I'm sure I'm unable to continue to serve as the vice president, but I really like the work of the literary society. I will be an ordinary member in the future, okay?"

Lin Yuzhen heard from Wang Dia about Yang Feng's family, which is also quite pitiful, and the members of the literary society are expected to be paid accordingly soon.

Since its inception, Yang Feng has indeed made a lot of efforts.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yang Feng, let's go back first. I will discuss it with everyone else. If there is a result, Wang Dia will tell you."

She let everyone vote. Yang Feng's popularity played a little role at this time. More than a dozen members, none of them voted against it.

Lin Yuzhen also agreed to this matter.

After the meeting, she discussed the new topic selection, and communicated with two classmates who served as art editors. It was very late. She carried her schoolbag and hurried out. She didn't expect that Sun Mingzhi would block her at the intersection.

"Lin Yuzhen, did you tell Yang Jianqi that you removed me from the literary society?"

"You're not from the literary society. Didn't you help temporarily? You don't want to leave after the help?"

Sun Mingzhi pouted and said, "Then why did you let Yang Jianqi continue to be president?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "Sun Mingzhi, have you ever talked about it, okay? Did I let him do it? He wanted to do it himself, and the school didn't dare to do anything about him. What can I do? Moreover, this matter was not caused by you. If you don't change my name to Yang Jianqi, you may still be in literature now. What about the club?"

In fact, Sun Mingzhi really wants to stay in the literary club and is not very interested in being the editor-in-chief. She just wants to have more work with Yang Jianqi and have the opportunity to meet.

Because in these years, Yang Jianqi has always been cold and hot for her, good and bad times.

But there were no other female classmates around him.

This makes her more worried about gains and losses.

Sun Mingzhi sighed and said angrily, "Lin Yuzhen, if it hadn't been for you, I would have become the vice chairman of the Student Union. You had only two more votes than me at that time!"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Do you know who the two extra votes are?"

"It's Yang Jianqi and Guo Zhigang. One is your classmate who has been chasing for several years, and the other usually has a good relationship with you. Why don't you ask why didn't they choose you?"

Sun Mingzhi ran away angrily.

Lin Yuzhen rushed to the school gate and said to Xu Junsheng with a smile, "Are you waiting?"

"It's a little urgent. Why did you get out so late?"

Lin Yuzhen sat in the back seat and said, "Isn't this a meeting of the Literature Society? It's so late."

However, it will be very easy in the future. Wang Dia, the new vice president, is very active in her work. She intends to leave all the specific matters to her.

Just grasp the topic selection and finalization.

In this way, she should make up for the fallen homework as soon as possible.

"Then don't be too tired to pay attention."

Lin Yuzhen hugged his waist tightly and said, "Don't worry, I'm measured."

Back to Jinshan Hutong, the family was very lively at home. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan woke up. They were held by two nannies respectively. Mr. Xu, Xu Guanghantian Xianglan and Xu Junhong were all watching happily.

Xu Junhong sighed, "The sincere and round eyelashes are so long. It looks so beautiful when you blink!"

Tian Xianglan said, "It's not just eyelashes, but also sincere and round. The eyes are big and the nose are upturned, and the small mouth is red. It will really grow!"

Xu Junhong is very revengeful. Although she has grown taller in the past year and her facial features have also grown a little, which is much better than before. Two boys have written love letters to her, but she will not forget that her mother once said that she would not grow.

She smiled and said, "Yes, Cheng Cheng and Yuanyuan are blessed. My second brother and second sister-in-law are good-looking, and there is no facial features at all. Unlike me, my eyes are a little small, like my father, and my mouth is a little big, like you!

Tian Xianglan didn't expect that if she was just a compliment to her grandson and granddaughter, she would also receive a critical attack from her daughter.

That's true. The only drawback of her facial features is that her mouth is slightly bigger, but her beauty is bright, which is also very harmonious.

Xu Junhong is different. Her eyes are a little small, with a slightly larger mouth. Although it is not obvious, it can also be seen.

Tian Xianglan was a little unhappy and said, "I know how to pay attention to this all day long. Didn't your exam results last semester be too good? Have you finished your homework?"

Xu Junhong pouted and turned his head to the east wing.

Chengcheng and Yuanyuan were too small, but when they saw their parents coming in, they were still completely different. The two little dolls stared at Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen like black grapes. When they approached, they all made a babbling sound.

Lin Yuzhen took her daughter over. Xu Junsheng also took over his son and asked loudly, "Sincerely, do you miss your father today?"

The baby didn't understand, but he grinned unconsciously, revealing his pink gums.

Sister Sun said, "The child should be hungry."

Back to the west wing and feeding the two children, Lin Yuzhen just drank half a glass of water. Wang's mother came over and said, "Yu Zhen, your father is here."

"Let him in."

Second Master Lin came in happily with a lunch box in his hand. As soon as he entered the room, he smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, didn't you dislike the shrimp dumplings made by your second aunt before? She didn't add clear powder to the skin. I happened to buy a little live shrimp yesterday. Your second aunt also added clear powder to the noodles this time, and the steamed them were very good. It's delicious."

With that, he opened the lunch box. There were seven or eight shrimp dumplings in it, and the skin was really translucent.

Lin Yuzhen tasted it and said, "It's good, but my second aunt has a heavy taste, and there is too much salt. It wastes good things for nothing and is not too delicious. Dad, don't worry about this in the future. The new sister-in-law Sun can make snacks and do anything."

Sister-in-law Sun was nearby and said with a smile, "It's not bragging. I specially learned it from the restaurant's pastry chef. Xiao Lin likes to eat shrimp dumplings. I'll make them tomorrow morning."

Second Master Lin also worked very hard to get some delicious food for his own daughter. This live shrimp was bought by an uncle. In his early years, this uncle did fish and shrimp business.

I bought live shrimp, because Huang Cuifen can't do anything, so she has to go to his second sister, which is also troublesome enough.

He felt that his current performance was already attentive. "That's good, so I won't be open in the future. All kinds of snacks are delicious when I just come out of the pot. I've prepared it and sent it, and I've been covered in the lunch box for a long time. I can't designate it."

Lin Yuzhen put down her chopsticks, poured a glass of water for Second Master Lin and said, "Dad, I'm discussing something to you."

Second Master Lin peeled a banana and asked, "What's the matter?"

Lin Yuzhen turned around and took out two yellow photos, one was a wedding photo of her own mother and Second Master Lin, and the other was a single photo of her own mother Zhang Huashan.

After all these years, Second Master Lin almost forgot what his wife looked like. At this moment, he was a little uncomfortable and asked, "Is this taken out of the box?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Dad, in fact, I only have a mother, that is, my own mother."

"Huang Cuifen has never raised me as a daughter, but you are no different. You are the same to me and Lin Yuzhu and Lin Yugang, and even better. Lin Yugang is married. You gave the bride price, right? Anyway, it will take two or three hundred."

"You raised her two children well, and they should call you Dad."

When Second Master Lin heard this, the smile on his face faded.

Because he didn't send wine during his birthday, he had a problem with his stepson. Lin Yugang and his two recently did something that made him very unhappy.

Lin Yugang's daughter-in-law quit her job and set up a small food stall to sell brown sugar. The business is quite good. Just near Taoranting Park, Second Master Lin is greedy and convenient. She picks one or two every day.

It's only six or seven days to take it. The cheap daughter-in-law is unhappy. It is said that she has a bad temper at home. Lin Yugang had no choice but to come and talk to him.

Brown sugar is sold to outsiders for a dime. If your family wants to eat it, they can't take it for nothing, but you can't make money from your family. Just pay 50% according to the cost price.

Huang Cuifen also said that it is the fairest thing to do this. If you want to eat brown sugar, you can buy it. If you want to eat brown sugar, you can buy it. If you find it for four or nine cities, there will be no cheaper than this.

Second Master Lin was very angry and said on the spot that others sold fire and didn't call his father.

But anyway, he has to nod his face and can't go to the stall to eat it for free.

Second Master Lin nodded and asked, "Why are you talking about this?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "When I was a child, I was ignorant and was coaxed in a word, but now it's too late to change it. In the future, I will be a mother. With her place, I changed my name to Aunt Huang."

Second Master Lin was stunned, "Yu Zhen, what do you say?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Dad, you will definitely say that you have called my mother for so many years, and it doesn't look good if you change it. I'm afraid that the neighbors will talk nonsense, but I'm not afraid that she is not good to me. She thinks that everyone doesn't know. Besides, I don't go back often. You won't agree, will you?"

Second Master Lin smiled helplessly and asked, "Is there no room for discussion?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "What's there to discuss? Just because you are my own father, I told you kindly. Otherwise, what do you think?"

Xu Junsheng scared him, "Dad, if it hadn't been for your face, just those people, I would have to find someone to clean up!"

Second Master Lin frowned and asked without given up, "Yu Zhen, do you have to do this?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Okath, I won't recognize your father. Anyway, you are not good to me."

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Okay, I'll say when I go back. Don't worry, it won't disturb others."

Second Master Lin came home with his things. Huang Cuifen was quite happy and said, "I'm going to see Yuzhen again. Ouch, this wine looks good, Xifeng Bar?"

Lin Yuqiang ran over and opened a bag of snacks and ate it.

Huang Cuifen said, "Eat slowly and don't eat too much."

Second Master Lin poured a glass of water for his youngest son and said to his stepwife, "Cuifen, Yuzhen let the child recognize the grandma in the photo."

Huang Cuifen was stunned for dozens of seconds before she understood the meaning of this sentence and said very generously, "Yes, it's okay."

She won't fight with a dead man. It's so boring.

Second Master Lin said, "Then Yuzhen has changed her mouth since then."

Huang Cuifen understood and said angrily, "This is really hard. Now that life is getting better, she will not recognize my stepmother. Yes, if she dares to do this, I will know the whole Nancheng who shouts. Let's see how she will go back to her mother's house in the future!"

Second Master Lin glanced at his youngest son and said, "My parents are going to talk about things. You can go to your grandma's house!"

After sending Lin Yuqiang away, Second Master Lin said, "You think she is willing to come back. She hasn't come back several times since she got married. Why doesn't she want to come back? You don't know it yourself?"

Huang Cuifen was stunned again and said, "Second master, what do you mean by that? You mean it's because of me. She won't come, does she?"

"Why don't I go back to Changping tomorrow?"

Second Master Lin was also annoyed, "You can go back if you want. I won't stop you. If you want me to say, Yu Zhen should call your aunt. Think about it with your conscience. How have you treated her over the years? She calls her mother. Don't you feel guilty?"

Huang Cuifen didn't expect that after so many years, Second Master Lin suddenly became in pain and kissed his own daughter. "I treat her badly. Your own father is good to her, right?"

Second Master Lin sighed and said, "I just regret it. I used to be too indifferent to her."

Huang Cuifen said rudely, "Do you regret it? You watched her live a better life. You want to get more attention to her!"

Once some words are broken, it will be boring. Second Master Lin said coldly, "Anyway, I told you about this. If you dare to make trouble or talk nonsense outside, then you can go back to Changping's house."

"You can live for a long time."

After four or five days, Master Lin came to his door again. This time, he didn't carry anything and came empty-handed. As soon as he entered the room, he said, "Yu Zhen, it's been discussed. Your mother... Your Aunt Huang also agreed."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "That's the best. In fact, you are not good to me, but I can't help it. You are my own father, but after that, you have to know something."

Second Master Lin rubbed his hand and said, "Okay, Dad listens to you."

He looked at the inside room and asked, "Where are my two grandchildren?"

"It's in the main room."

Second Master Lin asked carefully, "Then I'll go. Is it appropriate?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Go ahead, don't talk nonsense."

In the main room, Xu Guanghan and Tian Xianglan were away. They went out to socialize. The two nannies held the children, and Mr. Xu kept making faces beside him, which made the two little dolls very happy.

"Hello, old commander."

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "Come and sit down and take a sip of tea."

Second Master Lin sat down and drank a cup of tea. He saw a red rattle next to him, teasing the two grandchildren, and then left quickly.

In mid-November, the weather in 49 cities suddenly became cold. Lin Yuzhen put on a thick tweed coat and a wool scarf.

She has recovered well and can ride to and from school by herself.

That afternoon, she had just left the school gate. Opposite, a man galloped on a bicycle and approached her. It turned out to be her second cousin Zhang Lihong.

In such weather, there was a drizzle on his forehead. He smiled and said, "Luckily, I was so fast that I almost couldn't catch up. Yu Zhen, my second aunt is back. My uncle and my father asked you to hurry up!"

Lin Yuzhen said happily, "Really, I said it back in September, but it's really back."

The Zhang family of the Qin family is particularly lively because of the arrival of Zhang Huamei's family.

After staying in the Northwest for ten years, Zhang Huamei completely changed from a person. She was originally very beautiful, her skin was very white, and she smiled sweet dimples. Now she is dry, her skin is tanned, and her dimple is still there, but there is no such brilliance in her eyes.

Not only herself, but her family is like this. She wears rags and rags, and she is full of gray clothes, and brings a lot of messy luggage.

Lin Yuzhen walked into the room and saw her second aunt. Somehow, tears suddenly fell. However, Zhang Huamei resisted it and said, "Yu Zhen, you have grown up so old. You are a mother, and you cry all the time. Don't cry. The second aunt is not back."

Zhang Huamei's four children, two men and two women, the biggest of whom were also a few months younger than Lin Yuzhen, all hurried forward to call their cousins.

Lin Yuzhen wiped her tears embarrassedly.

My aunt brought up a newly prepared pot of braised meat and said with a smile, "If the meal is ready, let's eat first."

Zhang Licheng served a big pot of noodles and also said, "Yes, eat first!"

After dinner, Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang discussed how to settle up their sister's family.

Because Zhang Huamei and her husband Li Hongtao were both fired at that time. When they came back this time, the farm only agreed to their family return to the city, but there was no receiving unit in the city. Li Hongtao had already asked in the morning. The original unit did not admit the account and said that the relevant policies had not come down, and even the house they originally lived had long been Others occupied it.

The Zhang family has six more people in this slap-sized courtyard. It can be dealt with for a few days. The permanent residence cannot be designated, but this is not difficult to do. There are rent houses nearby. No matter which courtyard you are in, just rent two.

What is more difficult is work.

There are six people in one family, and all four children are well received. The eldest is twenty-four, and the young one is eighteen. Uncle Zhang has asked. None of them wants to study, so they want to find a job quickly.

Uncle Zhang said, "Why don't you go to the street and ask if any temporary workers are doing first?"

Uncle Zhang nodded, "That's the only way."

Lin Yuzhen went back after eating at her uncle's house, but even so, it was almost dark when she got home, which made Xu Junsheng very anxious.

"Yuzhen, you're finally back. Why did you go?"

Lin Yuzhen went to the study to take a look at the two children. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan just drank enough milk powder, with their little head sideways, and slept soundly.

She said, "I went to the Qin family alley, and my second aunt came back."

Xu Junsheng poured her a cup of hot water, crossed Erlang's legs and asked, "Have you come back from the farm in Gansu?" They are late enough.

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "A lot of local policies are different."

Anyway, it's always a good thing to come back.

Seven or eight days later, she went to her uncle's house again, and her second aunt's family had moved to a large miscellaneous courtyard.

I rented two west wing rooms, and everything was also put in place.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "It's good, second aunt. You've cleaned it up neatly."

Zhang Huamei smiled, poured her a bowl of hot water and said, "Yu Zhen, second aunt really thank you very much. Your two cousins entered the medicinal herbal medicine company. You also helped Zhang Luo with the work of Dali and Erfang."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Second aunt, you thanked the wrong person. It's not me. Isn't that my cousin's idea to join the medicinal herbal medicine company? He worked in partnership with Junsheng and looked at the most accurate person. He must have thought that his cousin was suitable, so he let him go. One of Junsheng's cousins helped her job. However, Dali and Erfang also participated in the interview and were admitted until they passed the interview.

In fact, the job of surveyor and mapping is not too good. He is a temporary worker. Not to mention that the salary is low, he also needs to travel frequently, and he also goes to the mountains and forests of suburbs and counties. All kinds of conditions are quite difficult. However, her two cousins have been in the northwest for ten years, which is nothing to them.

Zhang Huamei said, "I have to thank Junsheng when I have a chance."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "They are all family. Thank you. Second aunt, second aunt, do you have any news about the implementation of the policy?"

Zhang Huamei shook her head and said, "Your uncle has helped ask the school several times, but not yet."

Lin Yuzhen comforted her, "There will be a policy sooner or later, and you don't have to worry too much."

She took out the 50 yuan she had prepared for a long time. Unexpectedly, Zhang Huamei said she didn't want anything. "Yu Zhen, you are a junior. How can I ask for your money, and my second aunt has money in her hand!"

Fearing that she didn't believe it, he took out a worn cloth bag under the bed and opened it to show her.

There is a lot of money in it, but most of them are small denominations. There are the most dividings of two cents, and a lot of one cent, and even gross tickets are rare.

Zhang Huamei smiled and said, "Look, there are a lot. The sum is also seven or eight yuan. Your uncle and second uncle gave me a lot of food, some food and accommodation. Usually you don't need money. Don't worry."

Lin Yuzhen looked sad, but she didn't insist. She smiled and said, "Second aunt, don't you know yet? I'm not called that mother. I'll call her Aunt Huang."

Zhang Huamei smiled and cried with a smile, "Yu Zhen, your mother really left too early."

Lin Yuzhen handed her a handkerchief and said, "Second aunt, tell me about my mother!"

Chapter 44

Speaking of the eldest sister who died early, Zhang Huamei's eyes were wet again. "Your mother has been very smart since she was a child, but at that time, the family conditions were not so good, and your uncle and second uncle read books. Your mother couldn't read, but she settled the bill quickly."

"Your uncle and second uncle sighed that they were not as good as they were."

"Your mother is not only smart, but also very capable. Others only boil water in the morning. She has cooked breakfast. When your grandfather was alive, she was very picky. He was not satisfied with the food cooked by your grandma, so your mother took the trouble. She changed the pattern every day and spent as little money as possible."

At that time, the conditions at home were not too bad, and there would also be some good dishes on the dinner table, such as spring rolls with meat filling, white-cut meat dipped in pepper and salt, homemade fried oil cakes, tea eggs cooked early, and fragrant eight-treasure porridge, all of which will be available, but not too much.

Generally speaking, the eldest sister Zhang Huashan will eat less or not.

At that time, Zhang Huamei was ignorant and felt that she was the youngest in the family. She rushed to eat when she came back, and always suspected that her sister had eaten it while cooking.

Unfortunately, when she fully understood, the eldest sister was no longer there.

Thinking of this, Zhang Huamei's eyes were wet again.

Li Hongtao had nothing to do. He had been playing a pile of broken wood in the yard and drinking water. When he saw his wife shed again, he smiled and said, "Huamei, why are you come back? Your eyes are shallow. It's almost noon. Yu Zhen is so busy that it's not easy to come. Hurry up and give the child Zhang Luo something to eat. "!"

Zhang Huamei wiped her tears and smiled at herself, "The older she is, the more useless it is. Hong Tao, you can buy some eggs. Yesterday, my sister-in-law sent me a handful of green onions. I made a scrambled eggs with green onions for Yu Zhen. When I was a child, she liked it very much."

Li Hongtao washed his hands, grabbed a handful of change from his wallet under the bed and left.

Zhang Huamei's cooking skills are also very good now. She cooked a few white flour steamed buns, cooked stick noodle porridge, cut small pickles, and made two dishes, one stewed tofu with cabbage and scrambled eggs with a green onion.

Lin Yuzhen ate steamed buns and eggs and said, "Second auntie, it's really delicious. I'll make it myself. I can't make it like this!"

Zhang Huamei smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, you are still weak now. If you eat more when you taste it."

Just after dinner, her two cousins came back. Li Yueli and Li Yuefang were nineteen and eighteen years old. They were only one year away. Her facial features and figure were very similar, and they looked like twins.

Both of the sisters look like Zhang Huamei. After all, they are the same age as Huaguduo. Although their skin is tanned and they are wearing dark blue coats with white shampoo hair, they can't cover their beautiful facial features.

It feels like a very eye-catching young girl.

The two sisters Li Yueli were more outgoing. She glanced at the two cloth bags brought by Lin Yuzhen, saw the clothes inside, and asked with a smile, "Sister Yu Zhen, is this for us?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Yes, they are all my clothes. I hope you don't dislike them."

Li Yueli took out all the clothes and said, "How can you dislike them? These clothes are so fashionable!"

Zhang Huamei didn't pay attention to this before. At this time, she found that 80% or 90% of the new clothes were in the bag.

There are still two coats.

She quickly said, "Yu Zhen, this is not suitable. You gave them both. What do you wear?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "I still have more than half of them left by myself."

Last year, Xu Junsheng made a lot of money. He didn't spend money as indiscriminately as before, but he did increase his daily expenses. In terms of food and drink, as long as he wants to eat, he bought it by himself. Anyway, as long as he has money and does not need to supply tickets, he can buy almost everything, especially food. When he wears it, Xu Junsheng originally He paid special attention to pulling Lin Yuzhen to make a lot of clothes.

Five or six tweed coats alone have been made, and each of them can be counted as a couple's style.

For example, Xu Junsheng also has one of the camel square she wears now, but the color is slightly darker and the style is different.

But when two people wear it together, they will still wear the effect of the couple's style.

Xu Junsheng doesn't wear a coat with such effect, nor does he let Lin Yuzhen wear it. It's better to give it away than to put it away for nothing.

Li Yueli happily put on a pink tweed coat and said, "The size is just right. It's a little bigger. I can still wear it next year after next year."

Zhang Huamei smiled at her, "Lily, you are nineteen. You think you will grow longer. That's what you are."

Li Yueli made a grimace at her, "Twenty-three are still running away. Why can't I grow? Even so, Mom, I'm a little taller than you."

Li Yuefang also picked up another apricot coat and put it on. She asked a little embarrassedly, "Cousin, do I look good in this one?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's as beautiful as your sister."

After trying on the clothes and mentioning the work of the Forestry Bureau, Li Yueli said, "I think it's good. We haven't gone out to work yet. We are studying. We only studied for half a day today and Sunday, but we were also asked to go to the canteen for dinner."

"The rice in the canteen is delicious. It's all white flour steamed buns and stir-fried dishes all."

Li Yuefang also said happily, "Sometimes, there will be egg soup!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "That's really good."

Zhang Huamei said, "You two have to work hard for such a good job. Yesterday, I met Zhao Guohua's mother. Didn't they come back by train with us? The place they lived was settled down and rented two houses in the next alley, but Zhao Guohua and his three brothers and sisters didn't have a job. "

Thinking about Chengcheng and Yuanyuan, she chatted with her two cousins for a while and was ready to go home. Before she got out of the house, her second uncle came in.

Li Hongtao took two vivid puppies and said, "Yu Zhen, I have polished them with sandpaper and take them back for the children!"

Lin Yuzhen took it with a smile and said, "Second uncle, you haven't lost your skills at all. I think you can do more, and it's done to sell it overpass!"

Li Hongtao smiled, "Where the child likes it, wait for me to be a pair of little monkeys next time."

Lin Yuzhen glanced at his rough hands and could see that there were many healed old wounds, thick cocoons, two cuts and red blood. Obviously, she accidentally injured as a toy.

This wooden toy looks simple and has no professional tools. It must be very troublesome to make.

Lin Yuzhen said, "No, they are still young and don't know how to play. They like cloth tigers very much."

Zhang Huamei said, "I like cloth tigers. I'll sew two later!"

When they got home, Chengcheng and Yuanyuan didn't sleep. When the two little guys saw their mother coming, they were like seeing a large bottle. They stared at her like black grapes, babbling in their mouths, and their clenched little fists shook.

Sister-in-law Sun smiled and said, "Both dolls are hungry."

Speaking of which, breastfeeding is not only a kind of happiness that makes people feel happy, but also a kind of happiness that makes people feel a little headache, which brings her some trouble.

Although Xu Junsheng bought a lot of milk powder, because the child was too young, she still couldn't make up her mind to wean. For example, it was okay this weekend. She was fed it before leaving. Now she comes back, she has a little milky, so she can feed them again.

But I usually can't do it when I go to school. It's too troublesome to run back and forth at noon. She persisted for half a month and gave up. Fortunately, it's cold now. The milk milk milked out at noon will not break in a glass bottle. She can be fed to the child hot at night.

However, the appetite of the two dolls is getting bigger and bigger, and now they are undersupply.

Chengcheng is my brother. He has to eat first every time, otherwise he will cry in a hurry. He finished eating on the left side, bar, and he had to eat the other side. Sister-in-law Sun quickly took him away.

Yuanyuan is not indisputable. After eating milk, he will lean his little head against his mother, so that he can't be so obedient.

After breastfeeding, Sister Sun said, "Maybe I'm not full. I'll make some more milk powder."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, you go!"

As she coaxed the child, she asked, "Xiao Lin, what do you want to eat tonight? I asked Wang's mother. There are rhubarb fish and shrimp today. I also bought several cave dishes, including cucumbers, tomatoes and spinach. What do you want to eat?"

The so-called Dongzi cuisine is the old Beijing saying. In fact, it is all kinds of vegetables raised in the greenhouse in winter. Last year, there were quite few. There are more vegetables in the market this year, and there are also street stalls, and the price will naturally fall.

Last year, Wang's mother was reluctant to buy it. She said that it cost one yuan for a catty of cucumber, which was almost the same as grabbing money. This year, the cave dishes are generally between two or 30 cents. Compared with summer, it is much more expensive than summer, but at least it is not so ridiculous.

I have to buy it every other day at home.

Lin Yuzhen said, "I really want to eat spinach and egg soup. Let's make the rest."

Sister Chen said, "Okay, I'll peel some shrimp and put them in. The soup is more fresh."

The two children drank some milk powder, their heads were crooked, and they almost slept in seconds.

The desk that used to be placed in the outermost one is now placed under the west window of the bedroom. This position can be opened. Lin Yuzhen opened the chair, opened the book and read a few pages. She felt a little tired. She went to bed and slept for a while and woke up and saw that it was almost four o'clock.

As soon as she got up, Xu Junsheng came in with a big bag and a small bag.

Today, after Lin Yuzhen went to the Qin family alley, he was already teasing the children. Sometimes he hugged her daughter and sometimes hugged her son. Later, Tian Xianglan came and said that she would buy clothes for Chengcheng and Yuanyuan for a hundred days and let him accompany him to the mall. Xu Junhong also pestered her.

I went to Dongdan, had lunch outside, and then went to Wangfujing before I came back.

Needless to say, everything is paid by Xu Junsheng.

Tian Xianglan picked out two sets of clothes for Chengcheng and Yuanyuan each, one tweed coat for herself, Xu Junhong picked three clothes in one go, and finally bought two.

Tian Xianglan said that one of them was too fashionable and fancy to be worn by middle school students.

Xu Junsheng felt that since he had bought it for his mother and his sister, Lin Yuzhen's was not missing. He bought her a beige tweed coat and two thick woolen sweaters.

Seeing a blue-gray coat, it was also good. I was about to buy it. Xu Junhong said sourly, "Second brother, buy it for my sister-in-law. She has enough clothes. I think she has been wearing a coat recently, and it's not the same every day!"

Tian Xianglan also said, "Yes, Yu Zhen is still a student. It's better to be simple. Don't buy it."

Xu Junsheng is easy to screw. The more his mother and his sister don't let him buy it, he insisted on buying it. He immediately asked the salesperson to open the ticket and said, "Mom, you are old ideas and old ideas. You haven't been to the campus of Peking University. They all wear them very leans. There are some male classmates. The wire ironing on the trousers is better than mine. It's straightforward!"

Tian Xianglan curled her lips and didn't say anything. Instead, Xu Junhong said curiously, "Second brother, really?"

Xu Junsheng said, "That's still fake. If you don't believe it, take time to have a look!"

Tian Xianglan took her youngest son to go shopping. On the one hand, she wanted him to refer to the style. Now young people have a lot of things to do. They buy them from time to time, and they don't like to wear them for children. A while ago, she made clothes for her grandchildren in the tailor shop. Xu Junsheng insisted that it was not good-looking and didn't wear them for the children.

Secondly, of course, it also means to let Xu Junsheng pay the bill.

However, after all, she went in the name of buying clothes for her children. It's not easy for her to buy herself too much. After wandering around Dongdan, she didn't see what she liked. Later, in Wangfujing, she fell in love with a coat at a glance. The clothes were very fashionable and the texture was also very good, but the price was a little expensive.

If she pays for herself, she may not be willing, but now it's the youngest son who pays the money and buys it happily.

Xu Junhong was not satisfied with buying two clothes, but she stopped them.

Unexpectedly, after they finished buying it, Xu Junsheng suddenly crackled and bought so much for Lin Yuzhen.

This made her a little unhappy, but she had already said that it would be enough to buy one, and it would be better to change her mind now.

In fact, buying an extra piece of clothes is not an easy thing for Tian Xianglan.

In the past, when she was young, she wanted to look good, figure, and look good in the past few years, but in the past few years, I felt that it was particularly difficult to buy clothes.

In the past, she didn't look good at clothes, but now she must like the style she likes at a glance to maintain her consistent image.

I want to buy one more, but I can't buy it casually, otherwise I will buy it for nothing.

Xu Junhong followed her second brother into the west compartment. Tian Xianglan hesitated for a few seconds and also went.

As soon as she entered the house, she took out the clothes she bought for her grandchildren. "Sincerely, Yuanyuan, let's see if the new clothes grandma bought for them looks good?"

When the two dolls saw the bright colors, they all looked excitedly and babbling.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's pretty good. Who chose it? My vision is really good."

Xu Junsheng said proudly, "Of course I chose it, Yu Zhen, I also bought you some clothes!"

With that, handed her two packs of clothes.

"Junsheng, I'm also thinking about buying a beige coat. Didn't you also make a similar color?"

Xu Junsheng turned the corners of his mouth into the inner bedroom. After a while, he came out in a beige tweed coat.

Nowadays, it is really rare for men to wear such light coats on the street. This color is good-looking and good-looking. First of all, it is not resistant to dirt, and it is quite picky and picky. Ordinary people may not look good when they wear it.

It is especially suitable for Xu Junsheng.

The figure became more and straighter, with white skin and sword eyebrows and starry, and he also looked more and more handsome.

Even Xu Junhong was surprised, "Second brother, you are so handsome in this dress!"

It's almost as handsome as the boy she secretly loves.

Xu Junsheng shook the bangs in front of his forehead happily and said, "Yu Zhen, hurry up. You can also change your clothes and let everyone have a look!"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled. Because the room was very warm, she didn't wear a coat in the first place, so she took her clothes and put it on.

Xu Junsheng also wanted to pull her to stand together and ask, "How's it going? Does it look good?"

Sister Sun said, "It's beautiful. It's just like a golden boy and a jade girl. It's a perfect match."

Sister Chen usually doesn't talk much, and she can't help boasting, "No wonder both little dolls are so good-looking. Mom and Dad are so beautiful!"

Xu Junhong regretted it now. If she had known that she had also bought a beige one, she said, "Secon-in-law, it looks so beautiful for you to wear this one. Next time I go to the mall, I will also buy a similar one!"

Wang's mother came in to deliver fruit. When she saw it, she said, "Oh, Junsheng Yuzhen, what are you going to do? You are dressed so beautifully. When outsiders saw it, they thought you were just the same partner!"

Tian Xianglan regretted it very much now. She went into the western compartment when she had nothing to do. She saw her youngest son and her little son's daughter-in-law like this, especially Lin Yuzhen wearing a beige tweed coat and standing with her son, just like a pair of Biren. She was always a little inextricable sour.

Xu Guanghan is kind to her, but he never buys so many clothes at once.

Everyone else praised it, especially in front of outsiders. She didn't praise it, which seemed that her mother-in-law was not generous enough. She smiled and said, "It's true. When Junsheng bought it, I thought the color was too light. I didn't expect to dress up like this."

"But this color is not resistant to dirt. You all have to wear it carefully."

Tian Xianglan's perception of her daughter-in-law is very complicated now. In the past, she was not satisfied because Lin Yuzhen was not only from a bad background, but also had her own conditions. Not to mention a worker, she is also a temporary worker, but now it is different. Lin Yuzhen was admitted to Peking University. This is not a university that ordinary people can go to, and she is still born. Such a pair of cute dragon and phoenix twins gave her all her children, grandchildren.

Therefore, the old man was happy all day long, and the cook said that his appetite was much better than before.

To be fair, such a daughter-in-law just wants to choose, but she can't choose any problems.

"Junhong, don't wear beige. Then Wang Ma can't wash your clothes every day?"

Xu Junhong, a rebellious girl, said, "Mom, you really care a lot. When the second brother buys it for his second sister-in-law, you won't allow it. I want to buy it, and you can't buy it. Why?"

"Oh, I know, because you can't buy it yourself. This white fat man can't wear it. You are too fat and tall. It's not good-looking to wear it!"

Xu Junhong's self-question and self-answering made Tian Xianglan very angry. Today, when she saw her youngest son suddenly buy so many clothes for Lin Yuzhen, she was already uncomfortable, but she didn't have a place to send them, so she immediately stared at Xu Junhong and said, "It's not big or small. What are you talking about!"

However, with some words that were difficult to say in front of people, Tian Xianglan took her youngest daughter to the east wing, closed the door, and lowered her voice. For Xu Junhong, she said something was no less than killing her heart.

"Junhong, do you think that you have grown taller recently and have begun to draw strips, and there are also boys who have written love letters for you, and you think you can't be beautiful, right?"

"Girls of your age are self-righteous and low-eyed. From now on, you are not allowed to buy a new dress. Let's wait until you get into college!"

Xu Jun blushed and stammered, "Mom, have you turned over my things?"

Tian Xianglan had already left and said, "In the future, we will do your homework at home honestly on weekends and holidays. If you dare to find that boy again, be careful, I will tell your father and your grandfather about this!"

In fact, she didn't expect that Xu Junhong would still fall in love early. A few days ago, she was suddenly stopped by a middle-aged woman on her way to work. Her wording was very euphemistic, but she also said the fact that Xu Junhong would not go to their house in the future, because her son's academic performance had declined.

Tian Xianglan was holding her fire and turned over her daughter's room when she got home. Sure enough, she found a few letters. She told Xu Guanghan about this, but Xu Guanghan said that a girl as old as Xu Junhong had a strong self-esteem, so that Tian Xianglan didn't have to worry about it. He would take some time to talk to her daughter.

But now, she can't care so much.

After Tian Xianglan left, Xu Junhong was so angry that she didn't dare to shout loudly. At dinner, Miao Lingling came back from work and asked, "Junhong, why are your eyes red?"

Xu Junhong ignored her, put down her chopsticks and left.

Mr. Xu said, "The older the child is, the more rude it is!"

Xu Guanghan smiled and said, "Dad, Junhong didn't do well in the exam this time. She is very sad."

Because the full moon gift has been held before, the sincere and round 100-day banquet is much simpler, and only relatives on both sides have been invited.

The inverted room was packed up, one table was set, the west wing room was a table, and two tables were placed in the main hall, which was almost the same.

Unexpectedly, Xu Guanghui, Xu Junsheng's second uncle, finally had time to visit his relatives in Beijing.

At first glance, Xu Guanghui is simply like a copy of Mr. Xu. The father and son are so similar. Not only look like each other, his words and manners, and even the tone of speech are very similar.

With a slight Shandong accent.

Xu Guanghui's current position is deputy military commander. He is surrounded by two guards. After he came in, he looked serious and like Xu Guangren, and brushed the standard military salute.

The three of them acted almost the same, shocking the individed sincerity and Yuanyuan, and lay motionless in the babysitter's arms.

However, Xu Guanghui finished the military salute, but it was not so serious. He smiled at the two little dolls, touched his sincere head, and took out two red envelopes and handed them to the babysitter.

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Thank you, uncle."

Lin Yuzhen also smiled, "Hello, second uncle."

Xu Guanghui looked at her and said, "Are you admitted to Peking University?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes."

Xu Guanghui gave a thumbs up and said, "That's good. There are so many scholars in our Xu family that none of them have been admitted to Peking University."

Lin Yuzhen said modestly, "I'm lucky, only one point higher than the fraction."

Xu Guanghui laughed, "No matter how many exams you do, it's a waste. It's good!"

In those years, he was admitted to the Army Command Academy and was admitted with a score line.

Xu Junsheng said, "Uncle, sit down quickly. Grandpa has been waiting for you for a long time."

In fact, Xu Guanghui didn't come to visit his relatives this time, but came to Beijing in an emergency. He sat down and said to the old man, "Dad, I heard from my third brother that if I don't come to see you again, you will go to Shandong to find me. I've been waiting for more than a year. Why didn't you go?"

"The room is ready for you. Tiantian always asks why Grandpa hasn't come yet."

Tiantian is his youngest daughter, who is only 15 years old.

Before that, Mr. Xu was quite happy. Under the guidance of his sister-in-law, he carefully hugged his grandson and granddaughter, but since Xu Guanghui came in, he had a black face.

Hearing the second brother's shameless words, he looked at the guy who didn't work well on the table, copied a bottle of Maotai wine and hit his son on the head. Xu Guanghui's eyes were so fast and grabbed it all of a sudden.

"Dad, don't be angry. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I should have come to see you a long time ago. I'll toast you. Can I punish myself three cups?"

Mr. Xu smiled a little and said, "Five cups."

Xu Guanghui drank five glasses of wine in one breath and said with a smile, "Dad, this is your bar. It smells so delicious. Can you give me two bottles when you leave?"

Mr. Xu squeaked, "No, just your drinking posture. Drinking good wine is ruined. I'm happy today. You're stained by the light of two little dolls!"

Hearing this, Xu Guanghui quickly filled himself up and said, "This Maotai is different. I have drunk a lot. Why do I feel that there is no delicious one?"

Mr. Xu raised his eyebrows and said, "Can that be the same? New wine and old wine can have the same flavor. I have stored it here for more than ten years!"

Xu Guanghan said, "Second brother, don't just drink. Drink too much wine hurts your body. Have some dishes!"

Guo Mingda originally poured wine to respect Xu Guanghui. Hearing this, he leaned up his neck and drank it himself.

The female family did not drink. One table was arranged in the inverted room, and the other table was in the west compartment.

On the west side of the west wing room is accompanied by Tian Xianglan, Lin Yuzhen's second aunt and two aunts, as well as Xu Junsheng's aunt and two aunts.

Others, than Xu Junsheng's cousins, Lin Yuzhen's two aunts, Huang Cuifen and others were all arranged in the inverted room.

Both Aunt Lin and Aunt Lin were particularly dissatisfied. While eating vegetables, they muttered, "For so many years, Yuzhen suddenly changed her mouth. Why is this?"

Second aunt Lin had helped Second Master Lin make shrimp dumplings several times before. She thought she knew something inside story. She curled her lips and said, "It's not because of her. Think about what she had done before. I have seen her beat Yuzhen. Before going to the countryside, Yuzhen was as thin as a bean sprout. She specified that she was not full all day!"

Aunt Lin withered her mouth, "We, we ate the melon this time!"

The seat was so close that Huang Cuifen naturally heard it. Although she was a little angry, she ignored it. Instead, she held a chopsticks and ate it fiercely.

Ordinary people can rarely eat meat at home. Even if they eat meat, make a meat dumpling or make braised pork, it is the best. The Xu family's 100-day banquet, the dishes are very good, and there are chicken, ducks and fish.

Without this village, there is no such shop. You can eat more.

After eating until she couldn't swallow it, Huang Cuifen stopped, took a sip of water and said, "Don't think I don't know what you're talking about. Yu Zhen doesn't like my stepmother. Now she doesn't even bark, but she doesn't like your aunt, otherwise, her aunt is not as close as her aunt, but it's closer to her aunt, right?" "

Aunt Lin felt a little reasonable when she heard this, but Second Aunt Lin said, "You don't come here, but it's not what you said. It's not because you came at this table today. You don't know anyone, and it's not appropriate, so Yu Zhen arranged for us to be here. If you don't come today, it's not the appointment is not here. It's like!"

Huang Cuifen sneered a few times. She felt that she had eaten, drank and drank. Anyway, Lin Yuzhen called her Aunt Huang, which really didn't miss the feelings of more than a decade.

If she takes her own hot face sticker, they won't pay attention to her anyway.

The Xu family was not a place to quarrel. She simply wiped her mouth, stood up and left.

When Huang Cuifen left, she was quite proud. She thought it was a free meal, and the gift she prepared was not taken out, but when Master Lin came home, she immediately regretted it.

Because the Xu family prepared a gift, in addition to the snacks in Daoxiang Village, there is also a set of skin care products for the gazelle. She didn't wait until then, and naturally she didn't have her share.

Tian Guilan's youngest daughter still felt strange and asked her eldest cousin, "Who is that person just now? It's really annoying to grab vegetables all the time!"

She likes braised fish best. As a result, a plate of fish and the last few pieces of meat were eaten by that person.

Second aunt Lin smiled and said, "It's not a serious relative. She's gone. Let's eat it quickly!"

Inside the west wing.

Except for Lin Yuzhen, Miao Lingling and Tian's cousin-in-law, they are all people of the same age as Tian Xianglan. She has seen it coldly.

Tian Shulan and Tian Guilan are her two sisters. Needless to say, they are older than her, and they are not as beautiful as her. The two aunts of the Zhang family are also ordinary people.

It can be seen that Lin Yuzhen's second aunt should have grown well when she was young, but she just came back from the northwest, her skin was rough and dark, and she looked very ordinary.

That's her most beautiful and elegant.

Tian Xianglan was very happy and said what she said was not bad. She said to her aunt, "I've heard Junsheng for a long time. Your Licheng was very capable. If it hadn't been for his help, Junsheng's business would not have been so good!"

The eldest aunt smiled and said, "The two children can get along well. Our Licheng also said that Junsheng has a vision in business and dares to think about it. The two partners can't talk about who helps whom. They all contribute!"

Tian Guilan asked curiously, "Xianglan, Junsheng's business is doing a lot now?"

Tian Xianglan said, "It's not too big. It's just that she opened a medicinal herbal wholesale company with Yu Zhen's cousin."

Tian's cousin interrupted, "I heard from my cousin that there are many medicinal herbs in Qingshengtang, which are provided by Junsheng's company."

Tian Guilan said, "This business is not big. Junsheng is promising!"

She glanced at Lin Yuzhen and said, "Xianglan, Junsheng is not only promising, but also looking for a partner. Who would have thought that Xiaolin was actually admitted to Peking University before."

Tian Xianglan smiled and was very proud. Guo Kun, the son of her second sister, did not like the daughter of the district head, but married an ordinary kindergarten teacher.

The conditions of my mother's family are also very ordinary.

She seemed modest, but in fact, she said ostentatiously, "What's wrong with Peking University? Graduated from Peking University also starts with grassroots cadres first. However, there is no need to think about the units in the district. They graduated from Peking University are all very popular. Generally, the municipal units leave in advance, and some even enter national units as soon as they graduate. For example, the Ministry of Labor or something.

Tian Xianglan is not nonsense. When Lin Yuzhen was just admitted to Peking University, she didn't show it at home and showed off at work.

There is a director in their unit, who usually has a good relationship with her. The director's niece happened to go to Peking University. However, her niece is a fresh high school student in seven or six years. She has excellent academic performance in all aspects, including her recommendation to Peking University.

A few days ago, the two chatted again. Speaking of the fact that the state attaches great importance to education, the director mentioned his niece again and said that many units began to rob Peking University graduates before graduation. Her niece fell in love with many units, including the Municipal Party Committee Office, the Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Labor, and the Ministry of Labor last year. I talked to her. After graduation, I went straight to the Ministry of Labor.

Tian Xianglan didn't quite understand why Lin Yuzhen went to Peking University before. Her husband Xu Guanghan was so excited that she now fully understands it.

The gold content of Peking University is indeed not comparable to that of ordinary universities.

In particular, Lin Yuzhen was still admitted, which is different from the previous college students of workers, peasants and soldiers.

Tian Guilan naturally knew that this was aimed at her and said, "That's awesome, Xianglan. From now on, you should treat Yuzhen well. Speaking of which, she is also a hard-working child. Her mother died so early."

Tian Xianglan smiled and said, "You have to say it. Of course."

At this moment, Lin Yuzhen didn't know that her mother-in-law put gold on her face. She was sitting on the bed in the inside room. Xu Guangning was teaching her simple yoga movements, saying that it was beneficial to postpartum physical recovery.

Xu Guangning said, "Many women have given birth to children and their body shape has completely changed. One is that they don't pay attention to their diet and eat too much. The other is that after giving birth to a child, their internal organs have changed their position. In addition, if there is insufficient qi and blood, they will grow a lot of fat on their bodies."

"You look good now, but you can't take it lightly. You must pay attention and don't sit for a long time."

Lin Yuzhen asked with a smile, "Do you still know traditional Chinese medicine?"

Xu Guangning said, "I just know a little fur. Speaking of which, when it comes to recuperating the body, it must be traditional Chinese medicine."

Her husband, Xing Zhiming, is the director of a traditional Chinese medicine hospital.

Miao Lingling and the eldest cousin-in-law of the Tian family are both Western medicine doctors. They said weakly, "Auntie, if you have an emergency, you have to see a Western medicine."

Xu Guangning said, "Yes, each has its own strengths, Yu Zhen. Do you want to recuperate the recipe? I'll give you some?"

Miao Lingling was about to say that she could not take the medicine casually. Lin Yuzhen had already replied, "Okay, but I think I'd better take time to go to the hospital and ask my uncle to show it to me. Will it work next weekend?"

Xu Guangning said, "Okay, no problem. Don't go there. I'll come to dinner next weekend and ask your uncle to come with me!"

Miao Lingling blinked and said, "Auntie, I always feel a headache and a little difficult to fall asleep. Let my uncle show me, okay?"

In the main hall, Xu Guanghui and Guo Mingda toasted wine one by one. In less than two rounds, Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng couldn't stand it and slipped back to the west wing.

Zhang Licheng drank and turned red. For fear that her son would drink too much, the eldest aunt quickly poured him a cup of strong tea and whispered, "If you can't drink less."

Xu Junsheng said, "Auntie, he did drink too much. Please let him drink more tea!"

I don't know what's going on today. Zhang Licheng is usually so shrewd and refuses to lose. He toasted everyone he gave today. His second uncle saw that a young man was so good at drinking. He drank several drinks with Zhang Licheng in a row, and his second uncle was also a great drinker.

If you are not drunk or not, everyone is drunk. Zhang Licheng is very upset. If you are not drunk, you would rather be drunk.

The previous focus of their medicinal herbs company was all kinds of wild medicinal herbs in Northeast China. Those previously acquired by Zhang Licheng have long been sold out. Because of the good quality of medicinal herbs, the owners of Qingshengtang and Qingshantang have asked for goods twice, but they are out of stock.

Many regular customers also reported that Shandong goods are good, but they still can't catch up with Northeast goods.

The climate there is cold, wild medicinal herbs grow slowly, and there are many effective substances accumulated.

Therefore, Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng decided that they must go to the northeast again before the Spring Festival.

Originally, Zhang Licheng was familiar with the road, and he took his two cousins there alone, but isn't there Zhao Hongmei's business? He didn't like to go very much, and Xu Junsheng was worried. After discussion, Zhang Licheng would not go this time, but Xu Junsheng took the two cousins of the Li family to the northeast.

This is all a set thing. It will leave in two days. Zhang Licheng also agreed, but somehow, he couldn't figure it up. On the one hand, he felt that he couldn't go, and on the other hand, he especially wanted to know how Zhao Hongmei was doing now.

Chapter 45

Xu Junsheng was already familiar with the train from Beijing to Gagdachi. He led Li Yueyong and Li Yuebin into the hard sleeper carriage and said, "It won't arrive until two days. Let's take a break first!"

The Li brothers have taken several trains. Most of the time, they buy seats without seats. The best thing is hard seats. They have never been in hard sleepers. They are a little happy and a little embarrassed. Li Yueyong said, "So the sleeper is like this. There are beds one by one, and there is a place to sleep at night, no matter how many days, that I'm not tired at all."

They came back from Gansu and downed twice. Every time there were a lot of people on the train. Because they were afraid of losing things, they all slept in turn, but their parents were not in good health. There were two sisters below. Although there were six people in the family, in fact, almost all of them took turns. It doesn't matter if they could not eat well. It's not a problem to be hungry. It's big, but I can't sleep. It's really too hard.

Xu Junsheng smiled, put his luggage on the shelf, took off his coat, lay directly on the bed, and took out a book from his small bag. He looked at it as if no one had it.

One of the two brothers of the Li family was in his upper bunk and the other in the lower bunk opposite him. They put their luggage and quickly lay down and rested.

The two brothers also secretly looked at each other and smiled.

Probably no one believes that the bed on this train is more comfortable than his family.

The two houses rented by the Li family are living in Li Hongtao and Zhang Huamei on the outside. There is also a small dining table by the window. The inside is separated by a shelf made of broken wood. The two sisters and a half rooms and half brothers.

In the half of the room where Li Yueli and Li Yuefang lived, there was a bed in it. There was no place for a family in the courtyard. They were piled up in the yard. Their brothers were not so lucky and had to sleep on the bed board.

Because of the narrow place, coupled with uneven bed boards and uneven bricks on the mattress, the two brothers returned to Beijing and didn't sleep comfortably all night.

Xu Junsheng looked at the book slowly until he felt a little thirsty and took out the glass to pick up the hot water. Turning around, the Li brothers fell asleep.

He felt a little funny. He went to take a glass of water by himself. After drinking the water, he felt a little bored and didn't want to read. He simply opened a bag of melon seeds.

In the evening, the two brothers of the Li family didn't wake up. Xu Junsheng woke up and said, "Stop sleep. I can't sleep at night. I'm going to the dining car for dinner!"

When he took the Li brothers to eat hot food, at the junction of the hard-seat carriage, Zhang Licheng was half squatting on the ground, eating a piece of dry and hard steamed bun with hot water.

Because he didn't plan to come in advance, naturally it was impossible to steam jujube steamed buns in advance. He ate a few leftover steamed buns from the kitchen of the medicinal herbal company before getting on the car.

In fact, until now, he couldn't say whether it was right or wrong.

On the one hand, he felt sorry for many people, including his parents, his second uncle, his cousin, and his cousin Xu Junsheng. He felt that he had failed everyone's trust.

Last time after the Zhao family left Beijing, he promised in front of his parents and second uncle that he would not have any contact with the Zhao family.

His cousin Lin Yuzhen was afraid that she would not think about it, and deliberately took time to communicate with him about it. At that time, his cousin said that if he insisted on marrying Zhao Hongmei, it was not impossible. She just need to be prepared. The Zhao family may disgust him for a lifetime, and their appetite for money will become more and greater in the future.

He also agreed with his cousin's words.

Xu Junsheng is his business partner. This time he went to the Northeast and left him everything about the company, but now he left it up without permission.

Although, he went to the company all morning this morning and arranged everything properly. The manager of the wholesale store is Guan, who is in his forties. He was dug up by Xu Junsheng from a high salary in a pharmacy. He has strong professional ability, works very seriously, and is honest. The accounts he does every day are clear, and he can't get a penny. Report underreporting.

He and Xu Junsheng have both gone shopping before, and Manager Guan took several shop assistants to sit in town, and there was no mistakes.

This is the reason why Zhang Licheng dares to do this.

But in any case, this also failed Xu Junsheng's trust in him.

At this moment, he felt dry and uncomfortable. He chewed half of the steamed buns and couldn't eat it. He put the dried food back in his bag, drank half a glass of hot water, and looked out of the window blankly.

At this time, I was passing by a barren mountain. The sunset was setting, and the blood-red sunlight suddenly fell into the mountain. It seemed to be just a blink of an eye. The sky was completely dark and dark.

The next afternoon, all the leftover steamed buns brought by Zhang Licheng were finished. At the meal point, a waiter pushed the dining cart to sell rice, but they were all sold boxed lunch packages, either steamed buns or stir-fried vegetables. They did not only sell steamed buns.

If you want to buy it, you can only go to the dining car.

Zhang Licheng was guilty and didn't dare to go. He was afraid that he would happen to meet Xu Junsheng. That night, he didn't eat it. He only drank two glasses of water and didn't eat one. The next morning, when he got up, his legs became weak. He poured water for several lifetimes. He patiently waited until after nine o'clock before he went to the dining car nervously.

Fortunately, there was no one at this time. He bought ten steamed buns and a bag of pickles, put them in his satchel and left quickly.

On the third day, the train finally arrived at the station.

Xu Junsheng and his two brothers first stayed in the local state-owned hotel. The waiters of the hotel were very impressed with him, because it was difficult to meet such handsome and generous travelers.

"Is it a comrade from Beijing? Are you coming to collect medicinal herbs again?"

Xu Junsheng nodded with a smile and said, "Is there a triple room? Open a triple room."

The waiter said, "There are some."

After paying the money, the eldest sister walked ahead with a string of keys. She opened the room and took a look. The sheets and quilt covers were all newly replaced, but there was no hot water in the thermos.

The eldest sister quickly brought two pots of water. Xu Junsheng thanked her. She took out a few pieces of chocolate from her bag and said, "Wine heart chocolate, bought it from Wangfujing."

The waiter took it over, and immediately tore off one and stuffed it into her mouth. After chewing a few times, she swallowed it down. She smiled and said, "It's delicious. I'll just go to Wangfujing when I could visit Wangfujing!"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Sister, I'll ask you about someone."

The waitress was a sensible person and asked, "You are going to inquire about Zhao Hongmei. Did the comrades who received the goods with you in the past like her? Don't think about it!"

Xu Junsheng was stunned and asked, "Is she married?"

The waiter said, "I'm not married yet, but I'm engaged. The person he is looking for is quite good. He is a garrison officer. It is said that because he went to the hospital for an injection, he suddenly fell in love with Zhao Hongmei."

"They are quite high-level. He suddenly took out a dowry gift of 1,000 yuan, and said that Hongmei's own salary was fine to subsidize her mother's family."

Gagdachi is not a big place. Zhao Hongmei's grandmother was very famous when she was young, because she especially likes to quarrel with people and scolds the street. Almost everyone knows that the old woman holds her grandson's lameness and bites her granddaughter. Before she doesn't take away most of her salary and pinch her granddaughter's marriage.

Although many people sympathize with Zhao Hongmei, Zhao Hongmei herself is indeed a very good girl, but she dares to raise her. A few years ago, there were no more than two years.

Although the officer is a little older and more than 40 years old, and his ex-wife has left four or five children, Zhao Hongmei was dragged down by her family and is very good to find such a partner.

Of course, there is no need to tell comrades in Beijing about these details.

Xu Junsheng was relieved and said that it was good. When he got married, it was a military marriage, which was guaranteed.

The waiter nodded, "That's right? I heard that we will get married at the end of the year."

Zhang Licheng was almost the last to get off the train. He hasn't eaten well on the train these two days and slept well, and he has a lot of hearts. At present, he is very uncomfortable, but he dares not go to the hotel.

He leaned out of the state-owned hotel for a long time, but found no shadows of Xu Junsheng and his two cousins. He rushed in and asked for a bowl of hot soup noodles.

After dinner, he wandered on the street with his luggage and somehow walked to the Third People's Hospital of Gagdachi.

Zhao Hongmei works here.

He hid next to a big tree opposite the hospital, pulled the brim of the cotton hat very low, and covered most of his face with a scarf.

This season, Gagdaqi is already very cold. It just snowed a few days ago, and the snow on the road has not yet turned clean. There are not many people on the street, and everyone is in a hurry. Although I think he is a little stupid to stand under the tree with his luggage bag, no one cares.

Until it was getting dark, the doctors and nurses in the day shift in the hospital came out one after another.

Soon, he saw Zhao Hongmei.

She is quite tall, still combed with two braids, a red plaid cotton-padded coat, and a pink wool scarf around her neck.

Out of the nurse's habit, she still wears a white mask on her face.

Zhang Licheng's eyes were sore and his nose was sore. When the two of them had a good relationship, he often came to pick her up from work. He always called her name coldly while she walked out of the door.

He also wanted to stop her today, but his throat was stuffed like a ball of cotton and couldn't make any sound.

There was a jeep at the gate of the hospital. An officer got out of the car. It seemed to be quite old. Zhao Hongmei walked over with a smile.

Originally, he thought this was a relative of Zhao Hongmei's family, but the officer actually took Zhao Hongmei's hand.

How incredible this scene is.

Zhang Licheng slowly came out of the back of the tree, staring at the opposite side with his eyes, as if to find strong evidence from it to convince himself.

It proves that the officer is not the new partner Zhao Hongmei is looking for.

He couldn't help taking more than a dozen steps forward.

At this time, the officer opened the door. Before Zhao Hongmei bent down and sat in, she inadvertently glanced across the opposite side, as if she had seen Zhang Licheng.

It also seems that I didn't see it.

It was not until the jeep came out a long way and gradually disappeared. Zhang Licheng left the street. He went straight to the railway station, waited in the waiting room all night, and got on the train back to Beijing the next day.

Xu Junsheng stayed in the hotel for a few days. Through the introduction of the waiter sister, he rented a bigger yard than the Zhao family, collected medicinal herbs for a week, and taught the two cousins of the Li family hand in hand. He found that Li Yueyong and Li Yuebin were very smart and thought about it well.

He left Li Yueyong to continue to collect mountain goods and medicinal herbs, and took Li Yuebin to the 57th farm.

Nowadays, in the Greater Khing'an Mountains, the mountains and forests are full of ginseng seeds, and some people are more anxious to transplant the seedlings of their original body directly.

But in any case, the growth of ginseng under the forest will go through a slow process. The next large-scale harvest will take at least more than a decade.

It was mid-December that Xu Junsheng and Li's cousins came back from the northeast.

The first snowfall in 49 cities has just dropped.

The military boots made a pleasant sound when he stepped on the snow. Xu Junsheng opened his door and shouted happily, "I'm back!"

Unfortunately, only Wang Ma and Sun's sister-in-law came out to meet him.

He changed his clothes and hugged his son and daughter. Chengcheng and Yuanyuan hadn't seen his father for a month. However, such a small baby had no memory at all. Xu Junsheng took out a lot of small toys to tease them. Both dolls flashed with big crystal clear eyes and were giggled from time to time.

Xu Junsheng ate a large bowl of noodles and took a shower. After waking up, Lin Yuzhen had come back.

There were only two classes this afternoon. She came back early on purpose. Seeing that Xu Junsheng was still sleeping, she urged,

"Get up quickly. Wang's mother said that you slept for a short time."

Xu Junsheng was no longer sleepy at this time, but he refused to get up by himself and said, "Yu Zhen, come and pull me up."

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her lips and smiled, but she dodged out of the bedroom. The basin behind the door of the hall got wet and suddenly sprinkled forward.

Xu Junsheng got up, pointed to his wet face and shouted, "What do you want to do?"

He didn't wear his coat and jumped out of bed and kicked him. Lin Yuzhen smiled and ran into the hall.

Xu Junsheng finally pressed her on the sofa and said threateningly, "I haven't seen you for a month. It's getting worse and worse." After saying that, put her around her neck and catch her relatives.

After a while, Lin Yuzhen pushed him away and said, "Okay, go and put on your clothes. Don't freeze!"

Although the stove is lit in the room, it is not too warm. You have to wear thin cotton-padded clothes or thick woolen sweaters.

He put on a plaid sweater and returned to the hall again. Lin Yuzhen made a pot of hot tea, and the young couple chatted with tea.

"I've been away these days, is there anything at home?"

"No, it's all good."

"I don't know what's going on with the medicinal herbal medicine company. Let me see it tomorrow morning."

Lin Yuzhen said, "It should be okay, but there is a happy event."

"My cousin is engaged."

Xu Junsheng was stunned and said, "Really, that's good. I haven't had time to tell you. Zhao Hongmei, who has been like your cousin for a while, and she is also engaged. It is said that her fiance is an officer."

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's best to do this. If you are separated, you will be separated, and each of them has a place."

The girl who was engaged to Zhang Licheng is An Yuxiang.

Originally, Uncle Zhang and aunt were very worried about their son's marriage. Zhang Licheng looked at many girls before, but they didn't like them. Now many people nearby know it. Obviously, they can't say anything. They all think that the eldest son of the Zhang family is too picky and his own conditions are not very good, but he has earned a few business. Money, what's so great?

Now it is difficult for the matchmaker to introduce, and the matchmaker gently refused.

Unexpectedly, a few days ago, Zhang Licheng suddenly mentioned it himself, saying that he was not young and wanted to start a family and career.

My aunt heard this. Although she was very happy, she was also a little embarrassed.

Later, An Yuxiang came to deliver her red bean buns. She stared at the little girl and looked at it carefully for a long time.

In her impression, she always felt that An Yuxiang was a little girl, but in fact, she was not a long time ago. She was also a 19-year-old girl, a little taller than her.

The aunt didn't dare to ask the matchmaker first, but asked her son for his opinion first.

Zhang Licheng had a good impression of An Yuxiang, but he always felt like a sister. He asked, "Mom, how old is Yuxiang?"

The eldest aunt smiled and said, "I asked Yuxiang. It's twenty years after the Spring Festival."

Zhang Licheng hesitated for a few seconds and asked, "Is it too small?"

The eldest aunt snorted, "You don't like those of the same age before. You think they will wait for you in place. Even if they are not engaged, they won't like to appoint them."

"Don't dislike them for being small and Yuxiang's family. They may not agree yet."

The two families live so close, and they usually have a good relationship. Instead of entrusting outsiders, it's better to ask by yourself. If you don't like Zhang Licheng, she will understand by finding any excuse.

On this day, my aunt took a bag of dried fungus and sent it to Anjia. Aunt An smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, you're welcome. I haven't finished what I brought it last time."

People in Sijiucheng can't afford to buy cabbage. In winter, they usually eat cabbage and radishes. Fungus is a rare fine dish, which is easy to store. You can soak a large bowl in a small handful. Stir-fry, steamed buns and dumplings. Mix them with garlic, vinegar and sesame oil, which is also very delicious.

The food store sells it expensively, one catty and eight.

The Zhang family gave it last time, but it had been eaten up for a long time.

The eldest aunt put down the newspaper bag and said, "It was just collected by Licheng's company from the northeast. This year's autumn ears are thick and fat. Chopped and mixed with radish vermicelli and pancakes. It's delicious."

Aunt Ann smiled, "Yes, I'll try it some other day."

The aunt asked, "Yuxiang went to work. What class does she go to today?"

Aunt Ann said, "In the day shift, do you have something to do with her?"

The eldest aunt smiled and said, "It's a quick time. I remember that when your family first moved in, Yuxiang was still a four- or five-year-old girl. After so many years in a flash, I met her at the end of the alley, and I didn't dare to recognize her. Yuxiang really grew longer and more beautiful. She is all eldest girls!"

Aunt An said modestly, "In the past two years, I have grown greedy and grow meat without eating anything. It's as thin as a hemp pole!"

The eldest aunt shook her head and said, "Girl, young people nowadays are all looking for slimness. It's better to look when you lose weight and dress!"

Aunt An recognized something. In fact, a few days ago, there were also matchmakers coming to her door, and some people turned around the corner to inquire about her Yuxiang. She also felt that it was time for her eldest daughter to look at them. Unexpectedly, when she asked Yuxiang, she said she would look for it in two years.

Anyway, her daughter is not old, and she is not in a hurry, so she ignores this.

"Sister-in-law, you can just say anything directly. Are you trying to introduce Yuxiang to us?"

The eldest aunt was a little embarrassed, "I asked such a good girl as Yuxiang."

Aunt An was stunned. Zhang Licheng was so picky about his partner, and she also heard, "Your Licheng, do you like my Yuxiang?"

The eldest aunt nodded and said in a ruthless panic for her son's marriage, "Yes, this child still won't tell me. If I had known this, what else do you look at?"

In fact, the two settlers have a good impression of the Zhang family. If Yuxiang marries the Zhang family, the mother-in-law's family is so close, it will be convenient for each other.

Although Zhang Licheng is several years older, it is not a problem at all. Only when this man is old can he know how to hurt people.

Aunt An said happily, "Sister-in-law, Yuxiang's father and I also think Licheng's child is very good, but I have to ask Yuxiang what she means."

An Yuxiang came home from work. When she heard Aunt An's words, she was also a little confused. She liked Brother Licheng very much and wanted to say a few more to him, but she went to work. Zhang Licheng was also busy with the medicinal herbal company, and it was not so easy to meet.

A few days ago, she bought two movie tickets and specially waited by the overpass early, but she waited for Zhang Licheng, but she dared to invite him to the cinema.

Zhang Licheng said, "If you have something to do, I don't have time to go."

Is this what she looks like?

An Yuxiang didn't say yes or no, but went to the overpass the next day to block Zhang Licheng.

Zhang Licheng is a little inexplicably guilty now looking at her, "Yuxiang, what can I do for you?"

If it had been someone else, An Yuxiang would never ask, but the two families have been neighbors since she was a child. She has always liked Zhang Licheng and simply said, "Brother Licheng, do you like me?"

Zhang Licheng smiled embarrassedly. He really didn't have a special feeling for An Yuxiang before, but he didn't know what happened today. Looking at the little girl, he hesitated for dozens of seconds, and nodded quickly.

This marriage was settled so smoothly.

Lin Yuzhen peeled a small handful of melon seeds and stuffed it into Xu Junsheng's mouth and said, "I also have a happy event."

Xu Junsheng asked eloquently, "What's the happy event?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Our literary society is now paid. It's 20 yuan a month. I'm the president, 50 yuan a month."

This is what Yang Jianqi came forward and fought for with the school. Although it's not much, everyone is a student, and this little money is satisfied.

Originally, Yang Jianqi also had a copy.

But she said in front of all her classmates of the literary society, "Yang Jianqi, can you take out your money as the activity fund of our literary society? When you work overtime or have activities, the meal fee will also be paid from here."

Yang Jianqi had no choice but to agree.

Although the students of the literary society participate in running magazines because of their love, it takes up so much time for a long time, which is impossible. Now that they are paid, everyone's enthusiasm is different.

Xu Junsheng said, "Then you are not cost-effective. Look, you are printing 5,000 copies now, and the price of each is 30 cents. You can repay 1,500 yuan in the first issue. Excluding the manuscript fee and printing cost, is there still a profit of 700 to 800 yuan?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "I have calculated that there is a profit of about 700 yuan per issue, but the various procedures of this magazine are handled by the school, which is also part of the cost."

At first, several issues were sold, but it was quite smooth. Later, a department came to check and said that the school's journals were not allowed to be sold because the procedures were incomplete.

It was Mr. Fei who applied to the school and made everything smooth, and the journal also took the opportunity to change the name of Qinghe.

"Our literary society counts me. There are 13 classmates in total. Everyone's salary adds up to more than 300 yuan, which is equivalent to half of the profit. It's okay."

"The remaining half is more reasonable as the funds of the student union."

Xu Junsheng patted her on the head and said with a smile, "Yes, I almost forgot that you are still the vice chairman of the student union."

Lin Yuzhen raised her eyebrows and said, "Listen to your tone, do you look down on me as the vice president of the student union?"

Xu Junsheng said with a smile, "I dare not dare. I can't even be admitted to an ordinary university, let alone Peking University. There are so many people in your department, and you are the only vice chairman of the student union. That's awesome!"

He also gave a thumbs up.

Only then was Lin Yuzhen satisfied and said, "Yang Jianqi will graduate by the end of next year, and my adhet can be removed."

Although there is another vice chairman of the student union, Guo Zhigang, after observing for so long, she found that this person's ability is of course, but her work attitude is very debatable. Her personality is not contested. Yang Feng's attitude is a little timid, but Guo Zhigang really doesn't care.

But if you want him to work with, or let him take direct responsibility, he can also do a good job.

For example, in the speech contest organized by Yang Jianqi, many specific work was done by Guo Zhigang.

She felt that she was not afraid of such a person. Of course, even if Guo Zhigang quarreled with her at that time, she was not afraid.

Xu Junsheng stretched out his hand and pinched her little face, "Yu Zhen, have you decided yet? What unit do you go to to after graduation?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's still early. I'm still a sophomore year after the Spring Festival. Besides, it's all allocated by the state. You may not go wherever you want."

Winter goes to spring, spring goes to autumn comes, and after two reincarnations, a year will pass.

Late autumn in 1981.

It's already very cold in mid-October. It just rained, and the campus was full of fallen leaves that didn't have time to clean.

Lin Yuzhen tidied up the zipper of the windbreaker, re-tie the scarf, and pushed the car out.

"Lin Yuzhen!"

She looked back that it was Yang Jianqi.

"What's the matter?"

Yang Jianqi smiled and said, "I want to talk to you."

It was hard to finish class early today. She promised Chengcheng and Yuanyuan to go home early.

She hesitated for a moment and said, "Okay."

There is no other place to go now. There are too many self-study students in the library, it is not convenient to speak, and the campus is a little windy.

I still went to Qinghe's office.

Nowadays, the circulation of Qinghe has stabilized at 6,000 copies. Not only has the remuneration of manuscripts increased, but the monthly salary of students of the literary society has also increased to 30 yuan.

Lin Yuzhen and Yang Jianqi are 70 yuan a month, and Vice President Wang Dia has 40 yuan.

Qinghe's office has also been changed. It is a serious office. The room is large and well orientation is very good.

Because the latest issue of the magazine has just been published, there is no one in the office now.

Lin Yuzhen asked with a smile, "Yang Jianqi, what do you want to talk about?"

Yang Jianqi also smiled and said, "I have contacted the work unit, and it may be announced by December at the latest, so I'm going to hand over the work of the student union and the literary society at the end of this month."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Congratulations, which unit are you going to?"

"You may go to the office to work."

He deliberately omitted the first two words, but Lin Yuzhen still understood them.

Mr. Fei also mentioned to her before that they would not start very low in these classes. However, the central government has the advantages of the central government, and it is also good to go to the local place to practice.

She smiled and said, "It's awesome. When I graduate, you may be already a character."

Yang Jianqi shook his head, "It just sounds scary. In fact, just after graduation, what he did was just the work of a grassroots cadre. I guess it will start with the secretariat."

"That's good."

Yang Jianqi said, "Lin Yuzhen, I owe you a favor, so I will tell you this in advance and remind you by the way that you'd better do a good job in the work within the school and the student union before I leave office, so that you can be foolproof when I vote."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, thank you."

Yang Jianqi smiled, "So, are we two clear?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "No, anyway, you are my brother. When I graduate later, in case you are needed, you can't be vague!"

"Okay, no problem, but I think maybe you don't need my help."

Next Monday, Lin Yuzhen took time to find Mr. Fei. Originally, she thought it was a certain thing. Compared with Guo Zhigang, she was more qualified to serve as the chairman of the student union alone by creating Qinghe.

However, the answer given by Mr. Fei sounds a little perfunctory to her. He said, "Yu Zhen, it's too early to discuss this matter. The graduation allocation of the seventh term has not officially begun yet. Hasn't Yang Jianqi left office yet? Don't worry, everyone can see all the results you made."

He turned his words and said, "You have just been promoted to junior high school now. What's the hurry? As long as you can become the president of the student union in your senior year, you will write this on your personal file."

As soon as Lin Yuzhen heard such a clear hint, her heart suddenly felt cold. Yes, Guo Zhigang, another vice chairman, was one year older than her, but this could not be the reason to be elected chairman of the student union.

She frowned gently and asked, "Teacher, do you mean that the school means that the chairman of the student union must change it every year?"

Mr. Fei smiled, "There is no such explicit rule, but it has been done before."

Lin Yuzhen said unhappily, "Teacher, I think this is unfair and unreasonable. Has the school decided now?"

Mr. Fei said, "That's not true. If you want to fight for yourself, you can go to Principal Li. He is in charge of this area."

Lin Yuzhen did not rush to find Principal Li, but organized a campus debate competition.

Unlike the previous speech contest, the speech is a person's carnival. Between two competitors of similar levels, whether they speak good or not, and whoever is the first and who is the second. In fact, sometimes there is no definite conclusion.

Because everyone's inherent views and favorite styles are different.

In the end, Guo Zhigang won the championship. Many participants expressed dissatisfaction. They believed that many of the students in the judges were members of the student union, and Guo Zhigang was the vice chairman of the student union, so they released water collectively.

But the debate competition is different. The debate competition is a struggle between two teams. One topic, two views, one positive and one against two teams, and you can determine the winner or lose almost on the spot.

Moreover, all the scoring judges are selected from all departments of the school, and there are also a large number of staff. There are a total of 100 students, and it is particularly difficult to release water or cheat.

The debate competition was vigorous. By the time of the third round, more than half of the participants had been brushed out, leaving all students who responded quickly on the spot, had a lot of knowledge and had a strong level.

Lin Yuzhen herself also came out to participate. She formed a team with Wang Dia, Chen Jinlan and a boy in the department and entered the next round smoothly.

The next issue of the topic selection is for female students. The specific content is whether to choose to be a good wife and mother after graduation, or to concentrate on your career and sacrifice a small family for everyone.

In fact, this is a personal choice, and it is not impossible not to take it into account at the same time, so there is no standard answer to this question, but therefore, it is very suitable for debate.

Among other things, Chen Jinlan said that in recent days, almost all girls' dormitories, lunch breaks, and before the lights turned off at night have been discussing this topic.

And both sides disagree and quarrel endlessly.

Even Li Meng, who has always been very gentle, has quarreled with people twice because of his different views.

This topic is completely popular on campus.

Each competition was held in the school auditorium. More and more students were watching. The fourth round had not yet begun. Mr. Fei informed her to prepare seats in advance, because many leaders of the school would also visit.

That afternoon, Lin Yuzhen wrote a manuscript in the study room. The counselor found her and said, "Lin Yuzhen, Principal Li is looking for you."

Lin Yuzhen took the manuscript she had just finished and went to the vice principal's office.

Principal Li is in his fifties. Because his hair is less white, his hair is completely gray. He pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and asked, "You are Lin Yuzhen. Are you organized this debate?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Yes."

"Then what was your original intention of organizing this event?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "I think all of us students at Peking University are excellent, but some students are not good at expressing, or their expressions are not accurate. It may not matter at school, but once we enter the society and participate in work, it may cause some trouble to ourselves or others, so it is held. "

"It may not actually play much role, but I think, at least, to make more people realize that speaking is very important and eloquence is very important."

Principal Li smiled and said, "How old are you?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "I'm a junior, Principal Li. This is the topic selection of our next issue of Qinghe. Please have a look."

Principal Li took a look and said, "Yes, I know you founded Qinghe."

He has just taken over this aspect of the school, and Principal Wu, who was previously in charge, retired.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Principal Li, thank you for your praise. In fact, I'm also trying to ask you a question."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.3K 236 61
Author: Ling Dong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-02 Latest: Chapter 61 Ending [2-in-1] Finale Su Li was a real daughter, and sh...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
23.8K 100 39
List of novels that I think it's interesting. Picture and stories are no my original.
73K 804 15
One-sentence introduction: The triplets beautiful mother's baby raising handbook. (Sea island, army, triplets, mother, raising a baby, starting a bus...