One Alpha's Trash is the Alph...

Da ShaSha53

Prologue Baila is a 17 year old werewolf and hides in the shadows of her sister, Bella who treats her like sh... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

39.8K 918 188
Da ShaSha53

Epilogue

18 years later

Alpha King Zan (POV)

I can't believe the triplets are now 18 and have shifted into their wolves. Our son, Zane Junior, ZJ is a midnight black wolf. He has already found his mate and is preparing to take over the throne. My two princesses, Zindaya and Zana are both white wolves and both are mated to Alphas.

I look at my beautiful mate that is pregnant with our twins. I can't help but smile and be happy that I was given this chance for such a wonderful life. I hate that my mate endured all that she did but I am forever grateful that I was there to pick up the pieces.

She may have been his trash but she will forever be my treasure.

My family is my world and I will love them forever.

The end!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

599K 10.8K 66
running from your past will never help you to conquer your demons. You need to face them before the decided to break you into pieces. Rossy is a pack...
434K 9.6K 44
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
Luna Dea Da star375

Lupi mannari

44.2K 1.5K 39
The world might not be how you know it. The world is watched over by guardians. There are guardians who look over children, adults, even supernatural...
940K 20.6K 63
**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara Acacia Jones,You are therefore demoted t...